Front sm

dragonflying601

Branch: Ekaterina

This post if for those who create private threads, and to those who wish to read them. I'll start off with a note to the creators, and then the readers.

First off, to the creators: Note that nothing you say here is ever really private. It stays here, online, viewable for everyone with Internet access to see, for... essetially, until this ste goes down - but not even then, because it's still archived at, say, the Wayback Machine. Everyone on the Internet can see it, and everyone on the MB can see it. This means that if you're creating a private thread because you want to reveal some details about yourself that you don't want the MB as a whole knowing, and the Internet at a large... don't post it. It's simply not worth it. If you reveal information about yourself online, it can be used against you years later. Internet security is a huge problem, especially for kids who don't know better.

That's all about the private info, though. Let's say that you're creating a thread because you're planning a MBirthday party for someone on the MB, and you want to plan it with your friend but keep it a surprise for the recipient. This is okay; you can create the thread, as it's not dangerous like private info is, but still note that they will be able to read it if they want. Nothing on this MB is truly private; if you're talking about someone, they're likely to find it and read it.

Now, to the readers...: If someone has specifically requested that 'no crashers' be present, you should respect that. If they want to talk to someone, ad they want to do it through the MB, but they don't want other people coming into the conversation... it's just rude to crash. While, yes, as I said above, nobody should really expect privacy on the MB, it's still better if you actually respect their wishes and simply stay out. It's rude to read, it's ruder to star things, and it's really rude to actually post.

While you can't guarantee privacy, and you shouldn't be posting things here that you wouldn't be comfortable with the Internet at large knowing, it's better to be polite and stay out of private chat threads.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

Fill the darkest night with the brightest light

Cause its time for you to shine

A little dedication, a small illumination

Just one person to change a whole nation

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#GlobalGoals

#PutIRBack

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Thank you, Leo, though I really just make 'summoning (insert name here)' threads if I want to talk to someone on these days o3o

• Posted at:

!*Ocean*!

{Your evil fandom reference queen}

"THE WIND IS EVIL"

"Roses aren't always red,

& Violets aren't exactly blue

The society we live in 

Never seems to tell the truth."

#SaveIsaac2k17

Gang @: /297825 (SA)

Front sm

dragonflying601

...I've been meaning to post something like this for over a year and only just now got around to it o_o

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

#GlobalGoals

#PutIRBack

Front sm

bluehawk1454

Branch: Lucian

Good post!

• Posted at:

SARAH

'Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.'

#KyleandSarahforever

Kyle, I may not always be there with you, but I'm always here for you.

Front sm

dragonflying601

Thanks, @Sarah!

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>