Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

Branch: Janus

Long overdue, but here it is:

James

"We shouldn't be talking about this," I said to Toby through the phone. "They shouldn't be keeping you in a cell James," Toby replied. I sighed, "I'm here because apparently the folks here are interested in how I was brought back to life. You could say I'm a lab rat." Toby chuckled, "Yeah, you definitely are. Do you know how long you'll be in here?" I shrugged, "They never said. This may be Pickett's way of keeping one less person from Team Rooney. They didn't ask to test on anyone else who was in those labs." Toby nodded his head, "Yeah, you're probably right." I sat back in my chair, "Back to Liv. How are we going to keep her away from Pickett?" Toby shrugged, "No idea. So many things have happened so quickly. I'm going to go talk with Maddie later. Right now I just wanted to check on you." "Don't worry about me. You should be worrying about your future child," I replied. Toby sighed, "You sure?" "Yeah. Positive. It's no different then...," I had just remembered about Haymitch, "when I was stuck in the Capitol with Haymitch. Except with...people watching me every second." "He didn't make it did he," Toby asked. "I don't know," I replied. "He's probably still out there," Toby said, trying to cheer me up. I brightened my face up, "I think so too. Anyways, you should get going." Toby stood up. "You sure you're going to be fine all alone? I bet Parker will visit you a lot," he said. I shook my head, "He came earlier. I told him not too come anymore. At least not often. If he's here then that's two less members of Team Rooney to stand up against Pickett." "Ok. What about Eva and the rest of your family." "Tell Eva to take my place, until I get out of here. If I can become an ace pilot in a short amount of time, she can too. As for my siblings, I'll have them to keep me company." Toby nodded and hung up the phone on his side of the glass.

Toby

Maddie interrupted me as I walked in, "Toby. They changed everyone's schedules." "They changed mine too as I was coming down here," I replied. Beta lifted up my sleeve and compared hers to mine. "His is different too," she said. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I know everybody goes through the same dark places -JrJr

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

I was really over this.None of our schedules matched Liv's.I was really not afraid to kill her if she hurt my sister."How are we supposed to help Liv"he asked."We can't.None of our schedules match Liv's.Picketts doing this so she can get to the baby"i replied."Beta and Grace are with her now but tomorrow everyone starts with their schedule and no one will."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

John's POV: 

"I'll stay with Liv," I said, stepping out of shadows. "What about your schedule?" "I don't care what they think of me and there is no way they are going to control me," I replied. "Seriously? You'll stay with her?" Toby asked eagerly. I put a hand on his shoulder. "I'll protect the two of them with my life, Toby," I told him seriously. "Thank you, John. And... what happened to your head?" Maddie inquired. "It's nothing. It'll heal soon," I brushed it aside, "I'll go tell the girls. Have a nice night." I walked out of the room with at least one matter settled. 

• Posted at:

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

"&WhenUThnkUrDone,GetDownOnUrKnees&PraySomeMore"

APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MimiWolfieWS665SaltClevSphinxJade

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv

I sat up and noticed Beta and Grace were still outside my door."Hey"I said."Hey"Beta replied."Any idea whats gonna happen"I asked."No"Grace said"Pickett is to busy worrying about you than taking the Capitol out.""She might be working with the like Prescott was"I replied."That's what Maddie's afraid of"Beta said"It's why we're all trying our best not to leave you alone."John then came walking up the stairs towards us."I told Toby I'd watch Liv"he said"I don't care abut these dumb schedules."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Sorry! I'll try to POV later!!!

• Posted at:

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

scarletactor17

SHOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT So so so sorry! Family trip and school really made me lose track of things. I'll write something for tomorrow,

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

Toby

"So what should we do," I asked. Maddie shrugged, "I guess all we can do is just wait things out now. That's all we can do." "Maybe...I don't know...run away from 13," I suggested. Maddie looked at me, "If we leave where would we go?" "I don't know. Anywhere that is not here or Panem. We just take the people we care about. No one else," I replied. "I wish we could do that. But we can't. Prescott would search past Panem's borders until she found us. Plus...we couldn't just abandon the Districts. They need us to show them that there is a brighter future ahead." I sighed, "You're right. We can't just leave the people to suffer. They need us." Maddie gave me a hug, before going back to her room. I made it back to mine and found Liv sleeping. I laid down next to her. I couldn't fall asleep so I laid there, staring at the ceiling. Every terrible outcome possible was passing through my mind. What if Prescott managed to kill the baby?What if someone we cared about ended up dying? Either way, I had a feeling that we were all going down a much darker path than before. A path that none of us would come out of the same.

Quick thought. If Prescott and the Capitol are working together, what if we have a character possibly be a mole of sorts for them. I was thinking maybe James or one of the others that were trapped in the Capitol before. Since they were tested on, maybe the Capitol did something to them to make them obey Prescott at a moments notice. Since James escaped, the Capitol wasn't able to do it to him, so Prescott is having her scientists finish up on James. Just a thought though.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I like that idea but not James maybe just someone they truste'd but don't actually care for  maybe someone like prim or boggs

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ooh.... what about Beta? Like, like, what if John and her find out she's pregnant like in the other one, but then maybe a few days later Prescott uses Beta and so no one trusts her, but no one knows about the baby until John tells them. So then Grace is worried that maybe Prescott will kill Beta's baby and Liv's baby and then Liv empathizes and tries to get people on their side. And then Maddie doesn't trust Beta again because of what happened last time she was controlled by the Capitol and so half the team is trying to find a way to get rid of Prescott's control-thing on Beta and the other half is worried that Beta is going to attack someone and... yeah.

Just a thought. Or we could go with Boggs. :) I like that idea, too. Because then: SUSPICION. SUSPICION EVERYWHERE. :)

• Posted at:

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I rather it be someone they don't really consider family plus with prim will be interesting because 1)they trust her and 2) she's a doctor 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

That feeling when your teachers decide to pile everything at once really sucks. :/

I love both of the ideas. I don't mind whichever one we went with. Either way it would make sense.

While I have been tortured endlessly by my school, I decided to make some changes to my charcters. James needs to be with the other, so I'll just release him from his cell/hospital room. Don't know if I'm going to continue the whole Parker James thing. It does not feel the same as two years ago, so yeah. Partially glad I want to put that on hold. James's new focus will be on the baby thing, but in the back of his mind he will be worried sick over Haymitch. Its gonna tick him off that everyone has forgotten Haymitch, since he is probably still with Tigris in the Capitol. Other than that, I'll move Eva to more of a side character like Prim or Boggs.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I like Parker and James but it will take some time and Maddie hasn't forgotten Haymitch but she's more worried about her sister

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

Can’t think of something to POV. Anyone want to go next?

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I was going to post but idk what write

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Um... so I sort of lost track of who I am using in this. XD I think William is in this, right? And what happened to Blake? He was here, right? Or was that just the other one? If he's still here(and I'm gonna check), I should probably try to POV him and/or William in.... Or if all else fails, maybe I could POV John with Liv the next day????

• Posted at:

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

elf-for have John Grace beta Blake and William 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Thanks! I'll try to get a POV in before the Superbowl starts! :D (#goeagles)

• Posted at:

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

scarletactor17

This winter writer's block has killed all of us I think. Hopefully we can continue this if you guys are willing.

James

Toby was examining a picture when I walked into my room. He turned around, showing me the picture. "They told me they were letting you back out. I thought I'd do a little digging and pull your things from storage." He handed me the photo. It was a picture my dad had taken of Toby, Thomas, and I from ten years ago. The three of us were smeared all over from fighting in the mud. I smiled, "Can't believe out of all the pictures, I kept this one." "I remember by the end you were crying. Tommy had stepped on your finger, breaking it," replied Toby. I handed the photo back to Toby and he put it on the dresser. His face turned serious. "James, things are getting pretty bad here. I don't think all of us are going to make it out once this is all over. With both Thirteen and the Capitol basically on the same side its hard to know how this is going to turn out. I...I just wanted to tell you that no matter where we go, its not safe. Not here, nor outside of here." I nodded by head, "I get that. The best we can do now is protect Liv, no matter the cost. After that, we can focus on everyone else."

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Seriously though, I feel like I'm hardly on here anymore! However, that could be a result of me binge-watching shows while/after finishing my homework. XD I'd love to continue it! I'll just re-read the last page of POVs and try to come up with something. XD *crosses fingers* *whhispers:* Oh, I hope I don't forget. *uncrosses fingers*

• Posted at:

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

id like to continue i just dont know what to write at the moment 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

For me its been a mix of binge watching shows and having no idea what ideas to help take the story in. I've been going back and forth on ideas, but nothing solid. Kind of wish I kept James in the Capitol. My original idea for James in this story was for him to be stuck with Joey on the abandoned District 13 outpost outside of the Capitol, from Mockingjay Part 2. Their arcs would've been to help 13 get info on what was going on inside the Capitol. District 13 seems a little bit crowded because I decided to go in the direction with James that I did. We don't have to continue right now though. We can take some time off and think of ideas.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

well tell me your ideas we might be able to go with something

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3