Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Wow, Tobias, those were a lot of POVs to get through. They were great! :) *huggles* This won't be anything compared to yours, but I need to POV. *shrugs*

Blake's POV:

My sit down on the chair and put my head in my hands. Grace or I was going into the Games. With either Liv or Parker. A sigh racked my body and a tear fell. Maddie, my sisters... everyone had gone through so much to get rid of the Hunger Games. How did something that took so long to make get shut down so quickly? I look back up at the screen of the mute TV and finger my necklace. It had a cross on it. Grace said it was our mom's when she gave it to me. It was the only thing I had left of my family. Now would I have to see Grace fight for her life or vice versa? I heard a bang on the door and nearly fell out of the chair, I was so enveloped in my own thoughts. Carefully getting up, I cautiously crept towards the door. Five seconds of silence and then the door was knocked in. Five PeaceKeepers barged into the room and two grabbed me. "Get your hands off-a me!" I shouted, kicking one and punching the other. I bolted for the door but one shot me with a tranquilizer dart. I know because while I felt something in my neck, I did not feel a horrible pain. Plus, I had just enough time to take it out and look at it while simultaneously thinking Oh no. Then everything went black. 

(I'm wondering: Do you guys think I should kill off Blake in this one? I'm sorta leanin' towards it, but I'm also considering putting him into a really bad coma for a little bit. What do you guys think?)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

"&WhenUThnkUrDone,GetDownOnUrKnees&PraySomeMore"

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MimiWolfieWS665SaltClevSphinx

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

scarletactor17

Branch: Janus

Thanks! Most of them posted in the wrong order though.

• Posted at:

I know everybody goes through the same dark places -JrJr

Front sm

scarletactor17

Eva

"Eva! Eva you there," a hand waved in front of me. I blinked and saw Arno waving his huge palm at me. I looked at him. "What are you doing just standing there? You're embarrassing us. You're making us look weird in front of the other tributes," he said, scolding me. I sighed, "Sorry. I...I didn't mean to. Its just..." He sneered, "Yeah, you can't seem to forget two of your brothers were once tributes. Great tributes. You aren't going to live up to their level if you're just moping about them all the time." I didn't answer and Arno nearly punched me, but he held back. He left, ticked off as always. I sighed. I turned to get on my chariot. I stood there, waiting to be called. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

scarletactor17

I changed my mind about James. His sister goes in and James ends up back in the lab with the Maddie and the others

• Posted at:

Front sm

scarletactor17

Name: Eva

Looks: Short and curly dark brown hair, light tan skin, same hazel eyes as James, and average height for a girl her age

Personality: Quiet and shy. She's always had trouble making connections with most people.
Crush: None
Other: Younger sister of James and Thomas. James never brought her up because he wanted to protect her and the rest of his siblings.

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ha ha, well, we all hit some bumps in the road. XD :)

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

That was for your post directly after my POV. Nice POV, by the way! :) 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv

I pet the horses head and studied the tributes.Blake is an obvious ally and whoever is related to Thomas.I didn't really know the others."Tristan Lycanth"a voice asked"Really?"I turned to see who was talking.Blake."Cinna made me.Last time anyone would see it"I said.He smiled and walked back to his chariot.The parade was starting.Hopefully the few skills I learned would help me.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

bump

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Um... Bump!

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I posted waiting for you two

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

If my day goes as planned I should have one in tonight. No promises though. High school is a pain most of the time

• Posted at:

Front sm

scarletactor17

Eva

Arno stepped onto the Chariot, red in the face. “You ok,” I asked gently. He stared at me before pushing me off the Chariot. I fell hard onto my back. I sat up. Almost every face was looking at both of us. “Get up Eva. Stop making yourself look like a baby.” Cordelia, my stylist helped me up. “I’m so sorry dear. He’s just mad that the Careers didn’t want to be allies with him,” she said. “It’s fine...don’t worry...he’s always like that,” I replied. Cordelia pulled me into a hug. She let go and said, “Try to smile, ok? It helps.” Tears we’re forming in her eyes. She wiped her away. “I’m sorry for crying. It’s just that...seeing another Grace child having to go through this breaks me.” I pulled her into a hug. I whispered, “It’s ok. At least I’m going to see my brothers soon.” I let go and got back onto the Chariot. Arno looked away, ignoring me. We stood there, waiting to be called. I looked around at the other tributes. The boy in front of me gave me a smile, before turning back around. I saw two other people my brother knew. Both of them have me a smile, or at least tried to. They began to call for the Chariots one by one.

James

“Hold on. Tickets please?,” said a Peace Keeper. Haymitch quickly searched his pockets, but he came up empty. Tigris interrupted, “Sorry about that. My husband always forgets things. Here they are.” She handed the Peace Keeper the tickets and we were let through. Haymitch nudged Tigris, “So I guess we’re husband and wife now?” Tigris nodded her head, “We’ll blend in better. Or at least you two will.” Haymitch sighed and didn’t say anything else. A circle of Peace Keepers walked by in front of us, but they were ordered to stop by whoever was inside the circle. They split apart and out came the President. He smiled when he saw Tigris. “Tigris! It’s been many years,” he replied. “I suppose it has,” she replied. The two pulled each other into a hug. They separated and he turned to Haymitch and I. He put out his hand for Haymitch. Haymitch reluctantly shook it. “And this is your husband I suppose,” he asked. Tigris nodded her head. He turned to me. “And I suppose this is your son?” Tigris replied, “Yes.” He put out his hand for me. “Pleasure yo meet you.” I didn’t say anything. Thankfully, Haymitch covered for me. “He’s a mute,” Haymitch said. The President stared at me for a moment, but quickly turned away. “Follow me Tigris. It’s time we caught up. Bring your family along too. They can watch the Chariots with us.” Tigris agreed and we followed. Haymitch and I stuck at the back. I saw a nervous look on his face. “He didn’t see that it was me,” I whispered. “Good. Then that must mean that Tigris is good at making people unrecognizable.” We got to the President’s special viewing deck. The Chariots didn’t start long after. I nearly jumped at who I saw first. Blake was standing in the District 3 Chariot. What I saw after nearly killed me. Eva, my sister. If she was here, then my family had left District 13. She was standing next to District 4’s idiot of the century, Arno. If he did anything to Eva I swear I’ll jump at him. The next two familiar faces I saw didn’t help at all.

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Blake's POV:

I waved and smiled for the roaring crowd, feeling miserable on the inside. I was in the Hunger Games with Liv. I looked up at the "President", cold hatred in my eyes and a frozen smile stuck on my face. His eyes narrowed but he turned and kept talking to a family of three he had brought up to his "place of honor". I had figured out that the girl from District 4 was Thomas and James's sister. Well, Beta found out from a little digging. She was helping the District 11 tribute but found out potential allies for me and Liv, and "Eva" was on the list. Hopefully. 

Grace's POV:

I was curled up on a chair, watching the parade on TV. I wasn't in the Games. Blake was. Why did Blake have to be in the Games? Beta was already at the Capital with District 11's tribute. I heard a knock on the door. Wiping my face clear of tears, I got up and opened it. It was Sam and John. I gestured for them to go inside and they walked in. Sam took my hand as John took a seat. I sat down next to Sam and laid my head on his shoulder. I saw Blake waving and smiling for the cameras and the sponsors and the Capital and knew it was all a front. I hadn't seen Blake since he was, what, six? And now I'm only seeing him on TV. I prayed that I would get to see him after the Games. With everyone alive and safe as they could get. I sighed. I knew it was a false hope. Maddie was gone along with Joey, Thomas, and James and I might never see Blake again. He might be able to see them before I see him. How could everything we fought to build get torn down so fast?

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv 

My chariot pulled out and the crowd fell silent.The Capitol people were usually happy about their tributes but they started booing.I looked up to the President and next to him was Tigris.Two figures were next to her.Haymitch and James?He was alive?Parker?"Welcome Tributes to the Hunger Games and May the odds be ever in your favor"he said.The chariots then left and we were now up in our rooms."I want Eva,and Blake as allies"I said immediately."No we should go with the better districts"Dez said.Wow he was an airhead.I was now fingering my necklace thinking about Maddie and little Maddie and Toby.The next day in training I just practiced on everything Maddie,Katniss,Toby,Peeta,and Beta had taught me when Blake walked over.I hugged him and whispered."I am so terrified"I said to him. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv 

My chariot pulled out and the crowd fell silent.The Capitol people were usually happy about their tributes but they started booing.I looked up to the President and next to him was Tigris.Two figures were next to her.Haymitch and James?He was alive?Parker?"Welcome Tributes to the Hunger Games and May the odds be ever in your favor"he said.The chariots then left and we were now up in our rooms."I want Eva,and Blake as allies"I said immediately."No we should go with the better districts"Dez said.Wow he was an airhead.I was now fingering my necklace thinking about Maddie and little Maddie and Toby.The next day in training I just practiced on everything Maddie,Katniss,Toby,Peeta,and Beta had taught me when Blake walked over.I hugged him and whispered."I am so terrified"I said to him. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Blake's POV:

"Me, too. But we'll get through this. We have to. Especially you, Liv. You have a kid and every child needs their parents. I speak from experience," I whisper back. She pulls away and nods. "Have you talked with Eva yet?" I asked. She shakes her head. "I'm going to go talk to her. See what she's like," I responded and walked over to Eva. 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv 

I continued with the fire but watched as Blake talked with Eva.I looked around and noticed the career pack was watching me.That made me more terrified."Well if it isn't Stephanie Einstein"one of them said."Sweet that you reached my show"I replied keeping my guard up."We know who your sister it"he said an walked off.More like another way of saying you die first.I walked over to Blake and Eva.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

scarletactor17

Took me longer to get this out than I hoped, but here it is. 

Eva

“You’re...you’re holding it wrong,” I fixed where his arms were,” There...now give it a...gentle swing to the left.” Blake struggled, but managed to wobble his way through. He put the trident down, panting. “How can you carry that? I can barely even lift it,” he said. “My dad taught me when I was little. He...he taught...all of my brothers and sister,” I said. “That’s pretty cool. I’d probably die if I faced any of them.” I smiled a little, “You probably would.” A girl walked toward us and stopped. “What are you two up to,” she asked. Blake jumped up, “Eva was teaching me how to use a trident. I failed in every way possible.” “Oh that’s cool,” she replied. She turned towards me and put her hand out. I shook it. “I’m Liv. Liv Rooney.” I said, “Eva...Eva Grace.” “Wanna be allies with Liv with the two of us,” Blake asked, excited. Before I could answer I felt a hand drag me away. “Wrong crowd Eva,” said Arno’s familiar and annoying voice. I tried breaking free, but he was too strong for me. “If we’re going to make it to the end we need to pick the right crowd. I was talking to the Careers and they seemed interested in letting us join.” I sighed.

James

“No, no, and no,” yelled Haymitch. He slammed the basement door in Tigris’s face and locked it. He turned to me, taking off his disguise. “We aren’t going to rescue them,” he said. “Haymitch we have to. If we don’t do anything they are going to die. Please Haymitch. Don’t let that happen.” Haymitch sighed, “I’m not risking losing you too. After all I’ve been through I am not losing someone else.” I didn’t realize Haymitch cared that much about me. “You’re losing more people if we let them die. You will lose Liv and Blake if you let them go to die in the Games. You know both of them don’t how to survive out there!” Haymitch stood there, thinking. He looked up and shook his head, “No. We’re staying here as planned, until it is safe to leave.” I flipped over a chair. I yelled, “If you think that District 13 is going to show up and save the day then you are wrong! Thirteen is probably in ashes. Nothing more than an idea that was burned a year ago. I’m tired of sitting here every day-.” Haymitch put his hand on my shoulder, “James calm dow-.” I slapped his hand away, “Don’t touch me! I’m tired of sitting around here every day, praying that I’ll get see my friends again. Every day I sit here doing nothing for nothing! I want to get out of here see them again! I want to see Parker again Haymitch. I need to see him! I need to see all of them.” Haymitch said nothing. All he did was pick up the chair and put it back in place. I sighed, “At least let me rescue my sister. I thought my family was dead, but I guess not. At least not Eva. Who knows about Toby? Maybe he’s not dead too. If you care about me Haymitch you won’t let me suffer the same fate as you did. Let me have my family and friends back or at least what’s left of them.” Haymitch sighed, “No.” He climbed up the stairs and opened the door. He turned to me, “I’m not losing you too James.” He closed the door and I heard the lock click.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

James and Haymitch had returned.I could see James was angry but also about to break."Blake and my sister are in the game"he said."Why is Haymitch being selfish?"" He just wants to protect what he has left and it's not a lot"I said."Liv is there you"he said.Now I wanted to scream.Parker wasn't going to have anyone there for him.

Liv

I had taken the time to learn as much as possible in the little time we had.The next day had been for the personal scores.I had received a ten somehow which was one of the highest scores.No one had gotten higher than a ten or less than a five.Hopefully the last minute training will pay off.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Blake's POV:

"And Blake Jackson with a... nine," Flickerman announced. "Nice going, Blake!" "Yeah, thanks," I muttered. I got up and went to my temporary room. And prayed. "Lord, please let Liv and Eva get through the Games. Let them see their families again. Please don't let the President target the districts again. I thank you, love you, and praise you. In your name I pray, Amen," I pray. 

Grace's POV:

I watched Flickerman announce the personal scores. I wiped my face clear of tears as it ended. "Well... at least Liv got a high score," I whispered to myself, "And Blake's small. And smart. He'll make it through, right?" I turn off the TV and rub my arm. Beta was off in the Capital training the District 11 tribute. John and Sam both worked. And everyone else was either in a different district or in the Games. Or, you know, dead. I sighed and went to the kitchen. I picked up a picture from off the counter. It was from... oh, who knows when? It had everyone. Baby Blake, me, Beta, John, Sam, Maddie, Parker, Joey, Liv, their parents, Haymitch, Effie, James, Annie, her daughter, Katniss, Peeta, Beetee, and more. Back before Maddie and James died. But that was in the past. They were gone. And now the Games were back. Did they really die in vain? 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv 

I stared at the ceiling because I couldn't sleep.I couldn't help but think about Toby and Little Maddie.The more I thought about them the sicker I felt inside.I got out of bed and headed to the roof of the tribute center.The fresh air slightly helped but I still felt like throwing up.I needed to talk Beta because right now she was the only girl I could talk to but we had to stay on our floors.The next day came the interview with Caesar and then the day after that came the Games.The tube stood in front of me.Cinna had put a thin but extremely warm jacket on me."I assume winter or a really cold place"he said."Watch your step.There might be thin ice."I walked into the tube and it rose to the surface.Snow was everywhere.There was a jungle or forest around the outside.The center was the cornucopia and a lot of ice.Small rocky paths led to the Cornucopia.I looked around at all the tributes.The Careers were watching me which meant I was their first target.I looked at Blake and then to Eva and then to the Tributes of Eleven.The cannons shot and everyone took off for the weapons.I made it there first not too long before Blake.I grabbed the bow just like my sister had.Eva had then reached us taking out two other tributes.Then the district eleven tributes.Which made our little group of allies.Dez was already dead and I'm not sure about Blake or Eva's  partners.The cannons then sounded.10.About half the tributes were dead.That left us five and the careers.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump...

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

it's y'all turns now

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I know, sorry. Just trying to think up something. (I know there are things I can POV, it's just forming it into sentences... :/) I'll try to POV something tomorrow. :/

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

scarletactor17

First one takes place the night before the games. Thought it would be nice to give reason to why Eva decided to take out the two tributes, since she doesn’t seem like the kind of person to do so.

James

I gently put on my backpack. I gently picked at the lock to the escape hatch. Apparently Tigris had it installed back in the days of Snow when she feared for her life. Since Haymitch and I arrived it has served as our escape. Right now I had to rescue my friends or at least my sister. If Haymitch wasn’t going to do anything, I was. I gently opened the door and put out a chair for me to climb on. I jumped onto the first rung when I heard footsteps at ‪the cellar door‬. “Hey James…its Haymitch.” I stopped at the next rung. Haymitch continued, “I just wanted to say I’m sorry. I know you’re mad at more for not wanting to help Liv, Blake, and your sister. I get that…its just that…you know me. The Capitol killed my family right after I won my Games. For a while I wasn’t the same. That all changed when I met Maddie and the others. For once I felt as if I had family.” I gave a small sigh and continued climbing. I stopped when he continued, “I know I may not have showed it, but deep down in side I was happy that I finally had people to care about. People that cared about me too. Anyways…I’ve lost the people I love, or at least most of them…for the second time. You’re really the last person I have left. Liv and Blake…I never really connected with them.” Everything was quiet. I continued to climb and I didn’t stop until I reached the top. “Hey kid, you there,” was the last thing I heard him say. After that, I heard the door being unlocked. I shut the escape latch and ran.

I ignored the image in my head. Haymitch opening the door to find the latch open and that I was gone. I could imagine his screaming. I cared about Haymitch too. He’s been like a dad too me the past year. He was no picture perfect dad, but…at least he was a decent dad. I looked down at the map in front of me. I was almost to the District 4 floor. Just had to make one more turn in this vent. I gently opened the latch and landed on the floor. I stood up, my back a little sore from the fall. I turned on my flashlight. If I can at least get Eva out, I’ll be fine. I searched the floor, but found nothing. The only thing I found was empty bottles and trash all over the floor. Probably Arno had hosted something for the Careers to let him in. I hated the guy with all my heart. My hatred for him motivated for me to continue looking. I searched the rooms, but found nothing. Maybe she was talking with Liv or Blake in the upper floors. I went back to the vent. I heard voices coming to the door. I jumped up into the vent and waited. The door opened and I smiled. My sister walked in, Liv and Blake with her. I could get them out of here and run back for Tigris’s shop if I was quick. I opened the vent again and jumped down. They turned around and I heard Liv nearly scream. “It’s ok...I’m here to get you guys out of here...if my back is not broken from the fall,” I said, sitting up. None of them spoke a word. I turned to my sister. A tear fell down her face. She hugged me, nearly knocking me back down on the ground. “Geez you’ve grown Eva.” Liv and Blake cane to hug me, but the door behind us opened. It all happened in a flash. Peace Keepers came in and took me away, Eva’s cries the only thing I could hear.

Eva

Arno nodded towards me. I ignored him and looked towards the Cornucopia. Once I got there I was going to kill every single tribute that tried to hurt Liv or Blake. I’m tired of the Capitol taking away people from me. I won’t let that happen again. Once I’m able to get out of this Arena I was going to go and ravage the Capitol until I found James. The clock went off and I jumped onto the ice. I jumped again into the rock. The District 6 girl slipped when she tried to get on. I fell onto the rocks when she tried to bring me down with her. I stood back up and ran, faster than I ever had before. I made it to the Cornucopia third, behind Liv and Blake. I grabbed what looked like a trident. I out the corner of my eye I saw the District 6 girl running at the rocks. I screamed at her and threw the Trident at her. The first cannon went off. I grabbed a spear and put it into the back of a tribute that was about to take out Liv with a mace. I yelled in his ear, “No you won’t take her away from me.” He fell to the ground and another cannon went off.

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

(Sorry if this goes through twice)

Blake's POV:

"We should make camp for the night there," Liv said, breaking the silence. I had been stumbling along, looking at the blood of the district 8 tributes on my dagger. Now I looked up to see what she meant, my neck cracking and sore from the long hours looking down as we trudged along. I almost didn't see it at first. It was a cave. Small and hidden. Perfect place. I looked at the sky and noticed that it was getting darker, little stars already shining bright against the indigo sky. Eva nodded, brushing a tear away quietly. She had just found out about James. Now she was in the Games. "Looks like a good place to defend," a quiet boy from Eleven, Luke we found out his name was, murmured, scanning it carfully. "I'll go look for something to eat," Nessie, the girl from eleven that had aced the poison/berry/plant test, offered. "I'll go with you," I said, struggling to keep the weariness out of my voice. Liv frowned. She was a mom, of course she saw through my disguise. But this wasn't back in the districts after the war ended, before the Games. This was the Hunger Games. "Okay," she said at last, "Nessie, you have your axe? Blake, you have your knife?" I showed her the bloody end and Nessie hefted her axe. Despite looking so small, she was scary with her weapon of choice. "Good. You better be back in the next ten minutes, or I'm coming after, even if I had to get through every career with a throwing knife by myself," Liv told us. Nessie gave her a playful salute. "Yes, ma'am," we said in unison and left. I looked at my knife. Today was the first time I had ever killed someone. And I had an awful feeling it wouldn't be the last.

(Mods, please let this go through!)

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Blake's POV:

"We should make camp for the night there," Liv said, breaking the silence. I had been stumbling along, looking at the blood of the district 8 tributes on my dagger. Now I looked up to see what she meant, my neck cracking and sore from the long hours looking down as we trudged along. I almost didn't see it at first. It was a cave. Small and hidden. Perfect place. I looked at the sky and noticed that it was getting darker, little stars already shining bright against the indigo sky. Eva nodded, brushing a tear away quietly. She had just found out about James. Now she was in the Games. "Looks like a good place to defend," a quiet boy from Eleven, Luke we found out his name was, murmured, scanning it carfully. "I'll go look for something to eat," Nessie, the girl from eleven that had aced the poison/berry/plant test, offered. "I'll go with you," I said, struggling to keep the weariness out of my voice. Liv frowned. She was a mom, of course she saw through my disguise. But this wasn't back in the districts after the war ended, before the Games. This was the Hunger Games. "Okay," she said at last, "Nessie, you have your axe? Blake, you have your knife?" I showed her the bloody end and Nessie hefted her axe. Despite looking so small, she was scary with her weapon of choice. "Good. You better be back in the next ten minutes, or I'm coming after, even if I had to get through every career with a throwing knife by myself," Liv told us. Nessie gave her a playful salute. "Yes, ma'am," we said in unison and left. I looked at my knife. Today was the first time I had ever killed someone. And I had an awful feeling it wouldn't be the last.

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ok so just posted ignore my pov cause i did not see this when i wrote it 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv(sorry if  I got this wrong I don't remember where Blake is from)(P.s there will be drama for Toby(p.s Little Maddie gonna has a sister)) 

After taking out a few of the tributes the others ran towards the snowy jungle."Well it looks like the Cornucopia is ours"I said still feeling pretty sick which I've felt all week even before coming here.After a few seconds there were two more screams and two cannons.As night fell the anthem started playing.Both District 10,both 9,both 8,both 7,both 6,and both 5,then there was one from 4 and one from 3."That's fourteen tributes gone"Blake said."That leaves us versus the Career pack"Eva said.Don't forget the other kid from Districts 3,4 and the District 11 tributes.Another cannon then went off.District 11 kid.That now left us with Districts 1,2,3,4,11."Seven tributes versus us"Blake said."So do we wait until they kill each other"Eva asked."They won't.They'll kill 3 and 11 first.Then they'll come for us"Blake said."Yes and no"I replied"They wouldn't be dumb enough to come to us.We're out in the open.We'll see them.They'll try to get us to come to them in the jungle so they can get us off guard.""Liv's right"Eva said.I got u and walked over to the front of the Cornucopia while they talked it out.Out of nowhere a sharp object came flying at me.I dodged out of the way but fell on to the ice."Blake"I screamed.The District 11 kid came running towards me.Just before Blake got out the tribute jumped over the rock path and came at me with a knife.I was trying to fight him off until seconds later he stopped moving.I pushed him off to see a sword had gone through his back.Eva helped me up.Just as we started walking I heard the ice cracking.Eva slowly stepped on to the rocks.Just as I stared to move the ice broke and I was in the ice cold water.I climbed out with the help of Blake and Eva.They were trying to kill me  because Maddie is my sister.Blake searched for a blanket and Eva started a fire.Six tributes to go now.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

I would love for there to be drama with Toby. The more sad and depressing we make the lives of these characters the better. :D

This was just a thought that popped in my mind, but I think it would be kind of nice if we made a trilogy out of these RPs. Just a thought though.

Leave Arno for Eva guys. I plan on having her take him out in a hopefully satisfying way. O-o

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

cool pov off any of the povs I guess I wrote mine before I saw elf so it doesn't matter the only problem is they kind of mess ea h other up 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

My POV takes place a few hours after Tobias's(Eva's) POV ends. 

And should I kill off Blake in this one or just, like, make him go into a coma for him to wake up in, like, the middle or near the end of the Rp? 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

scarletactor17

If you ask me, I would kill him off or put him in a coma for most of the RP. But that is Maya’s decision. I was also wondering whether or not if the characters trapped in the Capitol will be rescued right after the Games or near the end of the RP?

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

coma i guess as for the other characters i figured after the ones in the games get to 13 then they'll escape on their own and make it to 13 like plutarch the game make is apart of the rebellion so he may set them free and take them to 13

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Sleeping-Beauty-type coma it is for Blake! :D (though, you know, without the curse and the "true love's kiss" part) What should I POV? 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Idk I was waiting for Toby but maybe Grace is the one who finds out what's wrong with liv

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Maybe... I'll try to think up something if Tobias can't think of anything. :) 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian