Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Branch: Ekaterina

It's been a while. Over two years, according to my post history. How much has changed? Who left? Who is still around? How has everyone been?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

HHHHHAAAAAAAZZZZZEEEEELLLLLLL!!! *Flying tackle hugs*

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

kindhydra1

Whoah!!! Hazel!!! It's good to see some people visiting :)

I don't know if you remember me, but I was a part if the DU.

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Oh my gosh! It's Hazel! Back from the good ole days! I was never a very prominent MBer, but I've been around for a while (2012, I think?), and I remember you and a lot of the stuff you and the other major MBers did. It's awesome to see you again!

• Posted at:

THE BEST EVER!

HA! Now I can say that my signature is the best ever!

By the way, I'm Sunshine. Yes, I'm a male (nick)named Sunshine.

Though personally, I prefer to be called Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All.

If you get the reference, YOU'RE FANTASTIC!

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Branch: Lucian

HAZEL HAZEL HAZEL HAZEL

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

~A forever bitter pre- Dark Ages MBer~

"I say Vol, you say Tron! Vol-?"

"...Vol-tron...?"

So long live the car crash hearts

Cry on the couch and all the poets come to life

Fix me in 45

#Isupportsamegendershipping 

\(o-o)z

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

Miraculous Ladybug Rp signup: /300197

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Scary Stories: /302461

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New vampires rp check it out: /299630

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

HAZEL HAZEL HAZEL

• Posted at:

!*Ocean*!

{Your evil fandom reference queen}

"We're just a little cliche, but that's okay!"

"Roses aren't always red,

& Violets aren't exactly blue

The society we live in 

Never seems to tell the truth."

#SaveIsaac2k17

Gang @: /297825

Front sm

tsunamidragon1384

I am new!

• Posted at:

Jedi Master Pikachu!

Currently Writing Surviving 66.

I don't think Darth Vader killed Ahsoka. He COULDN'T have! If he did, he doesn't have a soul.

I FLUfEH UNICORN

My Gods Not Dead.

OH, yeah, I'm also a mando. Death Watch rebel specifically.

I was Jano.

Front sm

hawkmagic207

*taps chin* I don't remember a hazel...but anyways, welcome back! And it is so great to see people coming back. And people who have left....sheesh, there is not enough room in this Mb to write all the names, but quite a few major people and lots of us unfamous Mbers have left. Also, sorry, I rambled. O_O

• Posted at:

Sally                           

WARNING: 

Please beware the crazy, gothic, British child in the corner of the room.

#beyourselfalways 

#knowwhoyouareinside

First joined december 18, 2013

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Reese - *Hugs back* How have you been?

Zoey - I remember seeing you around the MB! I'll admit, I forgot what the DU was until looking through some of my old posts. Demigods United, right?

Sunshine - I remember seeing you on a fair share of posts as well. It's nice to see some familiar faces. :)

Safire - SAFIRE! *tackle hugs* It's been too long, what's up?

Ocean - Nice to see you again. :)

Tsunami Dragon - Nice to meet you! 

Sally - I don't recall seeing you around either, but it's a pleasure to meet you. And don't worry, I ramble all the time. XD

Okay, quick question. What happened to all the MB activity? There used to be three pages of posts a day at least and now I see two days worth of posts on one page. Did they leave the MB or migrate to another one?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dragonflying601

HAZEL. THERE YOU ARE. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO RETURN FOR YEARS. 

As for the activity level... a whole lot of people are leaving, for various reasons. But some oldies are starting to trickle back, so maybe now we can reincarnate the old MB :D

Seriously, you're the first MBer I really knew here. You're the reason I took the name Leo. I've been waiting for you to get back here for YEARS. 

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

Fill the darkest night with the brightest light

Cause its time for you to shine

A little dedication, a small illumination

Just one person to change a whole nation

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#GlobalGoals

#PutIRBack

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Leo - *hugs* It's nice to see you too. I'm not sure if the old MB could ever be reincarnated, but it's nice knowing that other old faces are still around or checking in.

Wait, really? Dude, I'm super honored. And I'm the reason you go by Leo? How did I not know this stuff before?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dragonflying601

:D Yep, for real. It's a bit ridiculous how that happened, actually... 

'twas the first story I ever joined on the MB. It was created by Dario. I created a character, named him Leo. I hadn't taken a name or signature or anything at all that point. So then you referred to me as Leo, because that's the name I had given my character. So I decided to just go with that xD

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

#GlobalGoals

#PutIRBack

Front sm

ambersnow38

I've been busy with school stuff and learning to drive. How about you?

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

I've been busy with school stuff and learning to drive. How about you?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Ack. Double post. Sorry.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

*lets self be tackled* It has been long!

Hm, not much, started grade ten a few weeks ago, and that's going... adventurously...

What about you?

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

catchingghost59

I actually created this account 2/3 years ago and i barely didn't any thing on it since then, so now I'm gonna use it to its full extent!

• Posted at:

hello my name is Zaiden

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Wow, you remembered! That's a really pleasant surprise! Yeah, ditto what Leo said - occasionally a few oldies will drop by, but - not to diss any newbies - it's just not the same without the old personalities, so there have been lots of leavings from both newer MBers and old ones. I'm kind of on and off, but I've discovered that pretty reliably, I'll be on the MB for like 2-3 weeks, then fade off again, then return 2-3 months later.

If there really is a slightly larger "trickle" of older MBers checking in, though, I had a really crazy idea that I'm sure has been said and vetoed many times before. I've just wondered if there would be any way to organize a kind of MB "reunion," like, 20 years in the future, so that the mods don't have to worry about our older selves being attacked by any creepy old men that may or may not have been on T39CMB when we were younger. We'd set a date and time sometime in the far-ish future, and somehow get the word out, even to those old MBers that have left - and get to meet our online childhood friends IRL.

Crazy, right? Nigh on impossible? But just a cool thought, IMO.

• Posted at:

THE BEST EVER!

Front sm

kindhydra1

Yup, Demigods United. Those were the days... *looks wistfully at past years on the MB*

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

dragonflying601

@Sunshine: A lot of us did meet online, Over the Rainbow, but last I checked it was kind of inactive :/

Speaking of which... @Hazel, Hystorian desperately need some more content. It's kind of desolate and empty now. I basically just keep an eye out for vandalism and trolling on the site. Aside from that... it's kinda dead. When you have a chance, are you going to put some more content in them? 

I actually have some of the IR books now, so I may be able to add some info, but it'd be best if someone more familiar with the series helped fill it out. 

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

#GlobalGoals

#PutIRBack

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Leo - Oh yeah, I remember now! I've always had this thing about learning MB names. If I don't automatically find the name in the post, recognize them, or see it in the sig, I look through the post history. The only name I found for you was Leo, so I called you that. It was (and still is) important to me to find someone's preferred name on an MB. Most friendships start with a name, after all.

Probably not going to update the site, I think I actually deactivated over there. I got frustrated by all the anger I saw in social media and shut down most of my accounts on various sites, that one included. I'll see about what I can do though.

(P.S. If you ever need to get a message to me quick, give it to Miyrah)

Reese - Ooh, driving! Another MB friend I know is learning to drive. Is it hard?

Safire - It really has. Ah, tenth grade sucks. I'm doing alright enough. I can get good enough grades on all my courses, the only problem is focusing long enough to do it.

Zaiden - Sounds like a good idea, welcome to the MB (Message Boards).

Sunshine - Nothing is really the same when it comes to MBs. People come and go, new faces and old. New friendships formed, others broken, even conflicts. It's not good or bad, just different.

As for MB reunion, I'd have to vote against it. There's no way we'd be able to get all the people who we knew there and it might just bring up some of the bad memories (example: why someone left in the first place).

Zoey - Those were some very good times, but they're in the past. All we can really do is move forward.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dragonflying601

Hmm, it's been a while. I should poke Miyrah, it's been a while since I mailed her :/

You deactivated your account?? O_O I don't use most social media to be honest. Not on like anything :D

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

#GlobalGoals

#PutIRBack

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

I don't even procrastinate, I'm just REALLY terrible at time management and organisation O_o

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

ambersnow38

Weeeeeeellll....... It was hard at first, but now it's not. Now it's more of having to get comfortable with driving and lot's of practice.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

@Reese You're learning to drive too? That's great! I've got my first official lesson tomorrow, actually, but (shhhhhh) I've been driving "illegally" for months. I don't know how it works in other states, but I'm in CA, and I got my learner's permit at the end of June. You need 50 daytime hours and 10 nighttime hours of driving before you can get your license, but before you do any driving after getting your permit, you're supposed to take a lesson from a certified instructor. Then they'll sign your permit and you're good to go. The thing is, I'm only taking that lesson now...so I've been driving with effectively half a permit for...let's see... *thinking* July, August, September...3 months now. Whoopee, I'm a criminal. Anyway, I can't wait for my lesson because I feel pretty comfortable driving now, and I'll finally be able to "legally" log my hours of driving.

Also, uuuuuuugh...I never got looped into the OTR stuff. I found something outside of the sight that I thought might have been an Over the Rainbow site, but that idea got shot down when I asked about it here. Sooo I got to see all these references to stuff that people did outside of the MB, and frankly...it was a little depressing. But only a little. I'm a happy person. I'm glad you guys got to converse outside of the MB, and while it would have been great to be a part of it, I'm sorry to see it's not as happy a place as it seemed like it was before.

One last thing: ouch, 10th grade. I just started junior year ("just" as in mid-August, but it still feels pretty recent). What kind of classes are you taking? And I totally get the focusing problem...darn it, I should get back to my homework.

Anyway, as I said before, good to see you back on here, Hazel!

• Posted at:

THE BEST EVER!

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Leo - I'm sure she'd love to hear from you. And yeah, I deactivated.

Safire - It's a combination of both for me. Really messes with my ability to finish schoolwork.

Reese - Ah. Makes sense.

Sunshine - I've got to ask, do they make you put up that "Student Driver" sign in the windows like they do in television?

Over the rainbow means different things depending on the MB and who you ask. Like, SA and IR (most of the ones who used to be active on IR anyway) have mostly the same "Over The Rainbow". 39C uses another place, but I've seen (and used) the term just to say anywhere that isn't the MB.

It's good to see you! :)

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Branch: Tomas

Greetings.

A lot of people have been leaving lately, but a lot of the people from back then are still around, from what I've seen. A lot has changed, from what I've heard from people who are actually here on a regular basis. I'm just here whenever. -shrugs-

Let's not talk about how I've been doing. I'm just going to keep my negative, depressing thoughts out of this thread.

Anyway . . . you? How have you been? Better than me, I hope. Anyone else certainly deserves the best life has to offer.

• Posted at:

Samurai

Trainee Taekwondo Instructor

Training for my black belt

Martial Arts Action Writer

Future Olympian

The whispering of the summer grass

All that is left

Of the warrior's dream

- Bashō

Front sm

ambersnow38

Sunshine: That's fantastic! I hope every-thing's been going well! Wow! *Looks left and right before whispering* Just don't tell anybody and you should be fine. I'm not too sure how it works in other states but in GA you have to get 40 daytime hours and 6 nighttime hours. And then you have to take driver's ed. Then you can apply for the next license. I got my permit the June of last year so I should probably be getting ready to take the driver's exam. Hopefully that doesn't involve the freeway. I'm kinda terrified by that.....

Hazel: Thank goodness. My thoughts were kind of all over the place.....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dawnamber101

HAZEL!!!!!!!!! How are youuuuuuuu?

• Posted at:

Far. Fardosa. AmberDosa. FariesFarry. FarrehDawn. 

Proud Forumer Since: June 2014

Cahill-FanWing-Demigod-Potterhead-

Reader.

Writer.

Cuber.

Dreamer.

Just your favorite person :D

Oh, and my favorite color is blue.

You can find me here:/251294

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

My original reply didn't post, so I'll answer in parts.

Samurai - Doing fine.

Other responses should show up soon.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Reese - Are you in the process of getting a learner's permit or a driver's license?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'm working on the one before the full drivers license.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Reese - So, permit? Cool!

Far (let's see if this works, the last several didn't) - Aside from school (which is never fun), I'm doing well.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

dogyellow583

Hiii, Hazel :)
  • Posted at:

Christy

Front sm

ambersnow38

Eh, sort of.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Kristie - Hey! What's up? (Let me just say, it's nice that posts are working again. I tried sending this like five times)

Reese - Is there something between a learning permit and driver's license?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yes! Hopefully this goes through this time... In GA there are 3 permits. The first is the learners, the second is the partial (I guess) and the last is the full. Right now I'm going for the second.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

dogyellow583

Yes, it's good to see that posting seems to be back to normal now. Hiiii! It's been a really long time. How are you?

I'm preparing for writing this next month. I'm working on an outline right now and I still haven't done much work as far as planning characters. I've also been into singing lately! What's been up for you?

• Posted at:

Christy

Front sm

duskdragon98

aka SpySecret12

Well, this thread is just a little dead...but who knows, maybe someone will respond!

@Reese&Hazel Here in CA, a license a three-step process too. First you have to take the class+test to get your learner's permit. Then, (here in CA) you have to have 50 daytime hours of driving and 10 at night, and even if you were to get through all those hours in a few months, there's a six month minimum waiting time between getting your permit and get your next license. After the permit, you get what Reese called the "partial" license. I don't know if it's got the same name in every state, but at least in mine, it's called the provisional license. This means that you can drive yourself without an adult in the car, but there are a bunch of regulations beyond that. You're not supposed to drive other friends without an adult, unless they sign a form saying it's only a carpool to school and back, or something like that. Anyway, the final step is the "full" license. In CA, that just comes when you turn 18 (I think). That removes the majority of the regulations, and at that point, I think you can drive people your age and younger without an adult in the car.

I hope that cleared things up? Maybe? I'm famous among my friends for writing unnecessary paragraphs and convoluted explanations.

• Posted at:

THE BEST EVER!

1 ,