Front sm

dresspizza61

Branch: Ekaterina

Hey, people. I've noticed that on Linux's Google Chrome, certain missions just pop up with an error message saying "We're sorry, but this game cannot be played on your device's browser at this time. Please enjoy the game on your Windows or Mac computer."

I have Adobe Flash Player (obviously) and all of the standard clue hunting missions work. Most of the Cahills vs Vespers ones won't work, and all of the Unstoppable and Doublecross ones won't work either. Is there a way to progress further, because I can't go any further.

-dresspizza61 (A happy transsexual female, age 20)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

singingwizard28

Branch: Janus

You should need Unity Web Player for those but there are still more complications. I have Unity and it still does not work for me. I am looking for a way to make them work(Well, no, I am not looking right now since I have my Terminal exams but I will look after 20th.) and if I find one, I will tell you. If you find one, please tell me. Just put it in this thread and I will see it.

Cahills vs Vespers Extreme Mission 1 works without Unity, though, have you noticed?

• Posted at:

Just call me 'Invin'

I have all 39 clues

I am:

a Janus

a Madrigal

an Indian

a Clue-hunter

a Gryffindor

a Jedi

a Linkin Park fan

a Son of Hades

someone who gets on everyone's nerves

new here

Front sm

dresspizza61

Branch: Ekaterina

I found the answer you were looking for. Unity Web Player only works on certain browsers: the only one I found currently that actually works is Internet Explorer. On Windows 7 right now, so I can't confirm if it works on Edge.

Just make sure Unity is installed (go to the official website and download the Web Player, NOT Unity3D), and make sure you are on IE. It should work if the Unity add-on is enabled.

• Posted at: