Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Branch: Janus

Hey guys. So, I guess I'm just gonna have to get it out of the way quickly - I think that I'm going to start to slowly leave the MB - for good, this time. I am super sad about this sudden new development, but unfortunately, school is taking priority right now, and I feel like I need to concentrate more on the big picture. On top of that, for those who read my stories, lately, it's been really hard to post chapters through the mods. I'm not sure why, but in order to be true with myself and my writing, I think that I'm going to have to continue Gold Digger, and the rest of my work, elsewhere.  I AM STILL CONTINUING GOLD DIGGER THOUGH. I made y'all a promise, and I intend to stick to it, so if you're interested, head over to THAT VERY POPULAR FANFICTION SITE HINT HINT in a couple of days, and see how the story develops without me having to constantly rewrite the chapters to satisfy the mods. The title isn't gonna change, btw, and I'm also gonna post a new oneshot there, so if you're interested, you know where to find it.

I am going to continue occasionally posting writing prompts though, and fam bam, feel free to check those out. 

Lastly, I love this place, and I love you guys. Thanks for being part of my life and for being a safe haven for such a long time, it's been an honor getting to know you. To my awesome review friends, thank you for being there and always being so kind to me, I know you all have incredible futures ahead of you, and I wish you all the best. You are all rays of sunshine that deserve the world. Stay true to yourselves, and know that you are loved, wanted, and needed by those you hold dear. 

Ahhhhhhh I don't want to cry, cause maybe you'll still see me around once in a blue moon, but it's very hard not to. Anyway, love you all thank you for everything, I will miss you!

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

dawndancer15 aka ButterflyActress33

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

"Charming, 'andsome, and speaks French? Amy, keep him." - Marguerite Beaufort

Updates every Tuesday and Friday! 

Read the new and improved rewrite at: forums/topics/287662

Front sm

livelyfire22

Branch: Ekaterina

*Hugs Vanessa* have a wonderful life. We weren't good friends or anything, but you supported me on my story and I loved yours, thank you so much for writing it, even if I only got to see part. It's been amazing to know you and talk to you. I wish you the best of luck with everything you do and especially your writing. You need to become an author. I would love it if you did, and then in 20 years I'll pick up a book at the library and see that it was written by one of my friends. As I said, have a wonderful life and never forget to keep going. 

-Sally 

• Posted at:

S@ll¥

Look, therethey're all here. 

Face the facts, you are loved. 

Your friends &  family love you.

You deserve no less than million stars. 

JAIHRNTB

#guesswho

#remembercara

#rememberzoe

#rememeberdusk

#remembertori

#rememberrain

#remembereithan

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

Vannessa!What, no! Don't leave me! I will miss you so much! I love the story gold digger! i am sorry I haven't read it lately, have been busy with school. I try reading it on weekends but I was busy last weekend and didn't get to this site. I was going to read the chapters i missed when I saw this. Are you writing it on Wattpad? just curious. i will miss you so much!!!! Don't leave Vannessa! i am starting to cry. You are a great person and a really great friend, I will miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  "Hugs Vanessa as hard as she can and starts to cry really hard, she cries so hard the whole room fills with water, 'Aah! sorry Vanessa, but we are going to have to swim out of here'  starts crying again 'stop it, you will make us drown' vannessa scolds. 'but I will miss you,waaah!!!' They swim to a different room. 'well I have to go now' Vanessa says. they both hug and start crying soon the room fill with tears again. 'oh, no, not again!' " just a laugh before you leave.  but i am literly crying at the moment, I will miss you so much!!!! so basically i am laughing at the paragraph I wrote but crying because i will miss youfor the last time I will say this, I will miss you Vannessa, you were such a great friend!!!

Mods, admins please let this through

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

#Youcanbeanythingwhenyouread

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

@Sally: Thank you so much, girlie, that means the world. You are also an incredible writer and I honestly wish you the best, and I look forward to seeing you grow and prosper because I will for sure come back once in a while and check how everything's going. You're the best, my friend, good luck with everything!

~Vanessa~ 

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

@Shadia: AHHHHHHH WHERE DO I EVEN START WITH YOU?? You've been such a top notch friend, that I'm honestly crying writing this. Thank you so much for all your support, you've been so awesome and encouraging with my writing endeavors and you were definitely one of the people that have inspired me along the way. Your kindness will not be forgotten, and please know that you are loved and appreciated cause you are truly a one of a kind human being. I will miss you soooo much, but I wish you the best of luck, and hopefully I'll see you around again (FF.net in the Gold Digger reviews!). Love you, friendship!

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Branch: Tomas

Goodbye. :(

• Posted at:

Darth Samurai

Sith Lady

Trainee Taekwondo Instructor

Training for my black belt

Martial Arts Action Writer

Future Olympian

"Anyway, I'm a cantankerous old man who's lived a long lot of years."

"AND I'M GONNA FIND THE TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS."

- MST3K

Front sm

jadecat1391

DON'T LEAVE MEEEEE!

GOLD DIGGER IS MY SOOOOUL!

WHY CAN'T I DISABLE CAPS!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOcheesburgerOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOwith friesOOOOOOOOOOOO   OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

CATTE

Undertale is SANSational

Aldyne 4 eva!!!

Frazel  (goldfish)

perabeth (smartwater)

Jasper (Lightning Mclean)

I got an undertale fan club, please join!

CARA THIS IS 4 YOU!!!!

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

@Catte: It's been an honor knowing you! Thanks for all the encouragement, you've been super sweet. :) Best of luck with your story, I'm positive that it will turn out epic!

~Vanessa~

PS: Gold Digger will continue on, just on a different site (FF.net)!

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

@Samurai: Bye, friend! :( Keep up your writing, you are insanely talented!

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

blackbutterfly1262

Branch: Lucian

Bye Vanessa, I will really miss you. I don't think we know each other that we'll, but by what I know, you are an extremely talented author and I think that in 15 years time, I would be picking a book in the library and seeing your name in the authors' space. Good luck with your writing career and don't forget us, Mbers. I'll still even on ff net, just to read your stories!

bye and I will miss you :(

• Posted at:

ANNIE

GIRL

Cahill

Mastermind

Spy

Swiss

Camper

Athlete :)

Gymnast :)

Footballer :)

❤️

#NeverforgetANNIE#

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

@Annie: Thank you for your kindness, girlie. I will miss you too, you've been an excellent reader and I'm so glad to have had you with me on this writing journey. Best of luck to you, my friend!

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

I just know exactly what you mean. This year is gonna be the hardest for me too, and I'm also thinking of leaving but I don't know..I hope you keep on writing stuff and that I will be able to see them on the other site! :D

~APHRODITE~

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Ninjas, Ninjas, Ninjas in pyjamas! (Let's show them who we are!) **follows trap dance :P**

Proud Little Black Star

Aphrodite, the dark queen of CCMB

\m/ metalhead 4ever

#RememberSkylarAndAnyoneWhoDiedfromCancer

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Branch: Tomas

Vanessa-

Thanks! I will!

Good luck with life. :)

• Posted at: