Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

So, reminder of that this takes place one month after Josh "died".

Forms:

(Just copy and paste them from The New Ones)

Name: Cosimia Anna Anithson

Nickname: CC, C Anna, Coz, Cozzy, Lafayette(Really only the thieves call her that)

Looks: She has long black hair that is quite wavy that is senperated into sections of pink, purple, blue, black, green, and silver. Her hair is normally  worn in a ponytail or braided bun. Big green/brown eyes that look like Bambi's. About 5'6. She has very pale skin that is covered with bruises and scars. Has glasses. Her arms have long, knifelike scars on them. 

Clothes: 

A) Training: A blue tank, blue jean shorts, and black tennis shoes. 

B) Normal: A blue and green jacket with a black shirt underneath, black jeans/leggings, and black combat boots. 

C) Fancy: She wears a blue and green dress with a black satchel and black boots. 

D) At the Manor with the thieves: A black t-shirt(Normally with Sherlock or music on it or something, or saying "Burr Shot First"), a blue kimono, jeans, and tennis shoes. 

Personality: She's quite shy. Because of her family problems, she doesn't trust easily nor love easily. Very impatient, which never goes well. Speaks quietly. Rebellious. Seems to be fearless, but only people she chooses to know know the real truth. Very smart. Never hopes because of her past. Low self-esteem. Brave. Is quite secretive about everything to new people/people she doesn't know. Mysterious about her past, and other things. She's good at thinking fast on her feet/quick thinker. Loves Broadway. Gets really hyper at times, and when she does, she speaks rapid fire French (How she got the nickname of Lafayette)Is quite ADHD/ADD. Insomniac. Is selectively mute(Random idea I had). She only speaks to the thieves, and Joshua and Elizabeth. Oh, and anyone who she must talk to. Has never really understood the concept of being happy. Loud noises trigger panic attacks for her. 

Spot: Guard/Guard Captain

Crush: Joshua Taylor....but he isn't dead, just on a mission. Krista and I thought that up. 

Backstory: She was a orphan. A family named the Johnson's took her in. For a few years they lived as a happy family. However, when she was 11, they died in a car crash. She was sent to live with another family, this time abusive and cruel. She ran away. Every time someone tried to get her to go to a foster home she ran away. When she was 15 she became a guard. When she was 17 she became Guard Captain

Weapon: Scythe or anything near her

Other: She is, as she calls herself "A crazy goth theatre nerd". Has pathoelementokinesis(Yeah....it happened when she got knocked out in the closet. Long story.)

Name:Elizabeth Anderson

Nickname: Eliza, Beth. 

Looks: She has long  blondish-red hair that is normally in 2 braids. Big brown eyes that seem to glow in the dark. Tan skin. About 6'0. 

Clothes: Green tunic,black shawl, and jeans. Tennis shoes. 

Personality: She is tough, but still underestimated, and she will never back down from a fight. She is smart,sarcastic, hyper, sweeter than honey, a bit OCD, she has ADHD, and PTSD (ice), optimistic, fighter, fast, stuborn, creative, shy, artistic, independent, free fiery spirt, openminded, kind/caring, thinker, believer, a bit rebellious. When she is in deep thought, she will mediate and tune everyone out. Loves Broadway. 

Spot: A guard.  

Crush: Married to Ginger :) 

Backstory: She grew up on the streets, and met Cosimia when Cosimia got arrested the first time. She was the reason Cosimia got released so early. She and Cosimia kept running into each other, and are now good friends. 

Weapon: Twin swords

Other: She and Coz and Josh are all very good friends. Doesn't get along with the thieves all that well. Has ergokinesis. 

Mods, please let this through, it;s all fake/ 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bookmark. I'll do he forms soon. :)

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

"&WhenUThnkUrDone,GetDownOnUrKnees&PraySomeMore"

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MimiWolfieWS665SaltClevSphinx

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Line for me to remember:

"Can't I just sleep...forever and a day?"

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*the 

I just got on after taking pictures of the eclipse! :D 

Name: Ginger Jackson

Nicknames: Fire(by brother only), Hothead, Sleeping Beauty(by Major Taylor and Elizabeth ONLY), Sparky

Looks: Ginger has military-short, spiky, fiery red hair and his eyes are a bright blue with a wild, haunted look that could scare anyone if he tried. His pale skin is now scarred, tanned, burned, whipped, and sun-burned as well. He's a little tall for his age but not by much. He has an average build he could be a cross-country runner as much as he could be a football player.

Clothes: 

Normal) A black T-shirt, a brown leather jacket, a black necklace with a colored flame charm on it(never takes it off), jeans, a black belt, sneakers. And a charm bracelet with each of the original Thieves powers in charms on it along with a Sleeping Beauty charm for Major Taylor, a sword charm for the Captain, a rose for Elizabeth, a gun for his sister, and a hammer for his brother(he doesn't usually wear the bracelet, usually it's just tied around his belt or something). 

Fancy) A dark red tuxedo, a dark red(and regular red) striped tie, a white shirt, and black shoes.

Training) A red Underarmor T-shirt, black shorts, and sneakers, occasionally barefoot. 

Personality: He went dark after his sister died. He has an amazing sense of humor but doesn't use it. He doesn't talk a lot now but before he was really sweet but now he's kind-of mean and it takes a lot to get him to be nice. He's very loyal and an amazing fighter. He thinks of the thieves as his family and even though he doesn't act like most of the time, but when the time arrives, he can act like the over-protective big brother and can be the sweetest guy ever. He is a great actor and liar and has learned a lot of things since he was banished. He doesn't fight fair unless it's against, like, a kid or an innocent person or someone he REALLY doesn't want to fight. He acts like a big brother to Cosimia and he relates to Charlie and acts like his old self around Charlie's kid. Sees Minette as a mother figure almost. More in POVS. 

Spot: Pyrokinesis Boy

Crush: Married to Elizabeth. :)

Backstory: Ha(s)(d) a twin brother. He used to also have a twin sister(triplets), but she died when she was sixteen. They went dark after that. Their mom died when they were born. They never knew their dad until around the time their sister died, but then he left again and they never saw him again(he's an important and intimidating person). (read the POVs of the first one.) He thinks his brother was killed in combat. After being banished, he never heard from anyone(including Felicity) again. He got a wide variety of jobs to here rumors and other things before quiting and moving on to a different job. He never stays in one place and is always moving and has picked up on a wide variety of skills. He sent a letter to one of his homeless friends to give to Major Taylor or Captain Cosimia that informs them on everything he has learned, whether they were rumors or cold hard facts. He is worked his way through the ranks of the enemy's army. There was a fight which he participated in and got wounded. He was on painkillers but slept through most of it and disappeared the next day. A week later, Elizabeth saw him and told him that he could come back. He did. A month later, something happened and Josh told him he had to fake his death and told Ginger to take care of Cosimia. Ginger obliged and Josh faked his death. Now Ginger tries to almost babysit Cosimia without her knowing.

Weapon: prefers his power, but will work with what he has. 

Other: He can play the guitar very well. 

Name: Charles Jay

Nicknames: Charred Charlie, Charlie, Charcoal(by a close friend that was a pirate captain as well. No one except Minette knows about this nickname), Captain J(usually used by Minette), Jay, JJ

Looks: Charlie has flat-but-a-little-curly, feathery raven hair that falls into his eyes that also covers his neck and weathered, tanned skin that gives him a rugged, pirate-y look. His eyes were a kind, ghostly green. He's very muscular, but a little short for his age, around 5'6. His left hand, side, leg, foot, and cheek looked (and was) burned. His torso and back is also burnt. His eyes have a hole where the pupil and iris should be and the skin surrounding his eyes are burnt. He has scars on his back and almost everywhere else. 

Clothes:

Normal) He wears a black cloth on his eyes that he never takes off unless he needs to clean it. He also wears a light blue old-fashioned pirate-y shirt and brown pants with a brown belt. He usually goes barefoot but will wear brown army boots. He also wears a heart-shaped locket that had a picture of his wife and his son. And he sometimes wears a dark gray or dark red or dark blue bandanna. Always has a gold wedding ring on his left ring finger.

Fancy) A white dress shirt, a black tux with the sleeves ripped off, black dress pants, a brown belt, brown army boots, wedding ring, locket, and the black cloth.

Teaching/Training) A black shirt with the sleeves ripped off, black shorts or jeans, barefoot or black sneakers, wedding ring, and black cloth..

Personality: He's a really good guy. He's sweet, patient, and gentle. Charlie's also determined, a little stubborn, and has a... colorful vocabulary from his time at sea. Since he was tortured and was a pirate, he can be very serious, grim, and dark. He can be very mysterious and sometimes will sing an old pirate song to himself that could make almost anyone uncomfortable. He can take control like THAT and is great under pressure. He doesn't like to talk about his two years of torture. He is a very faithful and loyal person. He can be really tough on people he knows can take it and is a great sailor and feels good when he's near the sea. He can lie and be a thief very easily. He has a great memory and can practically remember everything he hears, since he can't see anything anymore. Also, he can be a bit rebellious. Though he can carry out orders easily, he is more comfortable with giving them. He's very overprotective of his wife, kid, even the thieves(plus the three gaurds). More in POVs.

Spot: The Blind Guy. :)

Crush: Married to Minette. :)

Backstory: His mother died when he was young and his father was killed in action before he was born. He started out on a merchant ship when he was nine. Two years later, it was attacked by pirates. There was a large fire in the ship he was on and he got horribly burnt. He was pulled up onto the pirate ship and given a choice to become a pirate or die and he became a pirate. He climbed up the ranks and became first mate when he was fifteen. He was know as "Charred Charlie" because of his burns that healed but still left marks. On one of his raids as first mate, he met a girl on the edge of the town. Her name was Minette Marina. He started talking with her through the raid. After that, they started sending letters to each other. One day, the captain saw them together, Charlie asked if he would marry them. Since Charlie had been part of the crew for a while, the captain obliged him. Two years after being made first mate, the captain was killed and the crew made him the new captain. For one week, three years later, Charlie met up with Minette and then they didn't see each other for years. However, he did get a letter saying that Minette was pregnant. He replied, giving name suggestions. Then he was 21, his ship called Burning Revenge was attacked and after a long attack during a storm, it sunk. He survived, but was taken captive. He was tortured when they arrived on land for two years. He heard many things during his time there, for they talked in the next room and he could hear them some-what easily. Finally, on his 23rd birthday, they put burning hot iron pokers into his eyes and blinded him. Then they let him go. He lived on the streets for two years, getting jobs and quitting jobs, and hearing lots of things and learning how to deal with his eyes. One of his friends had gotten a letter for him and the friend read it too him. Charlie found out Minette had a son and his name. Charlie then promised that he would find Minette and his son once the villain he had been hearing about was gone. He met up with Felicity and after hearing her problem, found his solution. After getting rid of the villain with the thieves he reunited with his wife and kid and lives in the mansion with the rest for them(if that's okay).

Weapon: Anything he gets his hand on.

Other: N/A

Name: Minette Marina Jay

Nicknames: Maria, M'n'M, MJ, My Net, Mrs. Jay, Mum(or any other mom-related name)

Looks: She looks young for her age. She has long, gleaming black wavy hair that is the darkest shade you can imagine and it goes to her waist. It also has a streak of navy blue that is braided at all times. Her skin is pearl-white, but her cheeks seem to have a permanent blush on them and there are freckles across the bridge of her nose. She's petite, and short for her age, around 5'3 or 5'4. She's very lithe and agile. Her eyes are a reddish color(some people think it's creepy, Charlie thinks it looks like roses. :). She has a tattoo of a group of three white, faded stars on her left arm(on her bicep) that she got when she was 18. 

Clothes: 

Normal) a one shoulder navy blue long-sleeved shirt or a navy blue blouse, a white flowing skirt that goes down to her mid-shin or white loose jeans with a silver belt, and either silver sandals or white flip-flops. 

Fancy) A navy blue dress that goes to the floor, a transparent navy blue shawl that has silver specks, silver heels, a silver belt, silver earrings, and a necklace that Charlie got her that has a sapphire in it. 

Personality: She's very sweet and patient. She sees the rest of the thieves and three guards as children and acts like a mother to them. She's very understanding and comforting. She has a tough soon and been picked on a lot when she was younger, so she can take insults. However, because of this, don't get into an argument with her. She will always win. She can be a bit rebellious sometimes and you don't want to get on her bad side. She is usually passive-aggresive, unless someone insults her family or something like that. She holds big grudges, but is easy to forgive accidents or a misunderstanding or something like that. (More in POVs)

Spot: Blind Guy's wife

Crush: Married to Charlie. :)

Backstory: Her mom died when she was five in a car accident and she was raised by her father until she was fifteen when he died in a hunting accident. She survived on her own. She would fish and sell half of her catch to others. She was fishing when she first met Charred Charlie. After that they sent letters and met up with each other. When she was seventeen, she got a tattoo, two symbolizing her parents, and one for Charlie. She married Charlie and thought about him often while she fished, often humming the pirate songs he taught her. After seeing him for a week, she found out she was pregnant. When she had Jacob, she raised him as a single mother and worked more than she had before, taking on two side jobs, until she reunited with Charlie. 

Weapon: She's usually very peaceful, so doesn't have a weapon -unless someone threatens her loved ones, then she'll try to destroy that person. 

Other: She was born on the winter solstice (Dec. 21). Is an amazing singer. 

Name: Jacob William Jay

Nicknames: JJ, BlueJay, Captain, Captain BlueJay, Will, Jake, Jakie, Jakie Jay.

Looks: He has pitch-black wavy hair that is surfer-styled, and very tan skin. He still has some baby fat on him and has the voice of a little kid. He's average height and seems to have an athletic build. He has his father's ghostly green eyes but with red specks. 

Clothes: 

Normal) a green shirt that matches his eyes, jeans, black sneakers, and the occasional eye-patch when he's playing pretend. 

Fancy) A white dress shirt, black dress pants, black sneakers, and a black or green tie. 

Personality: He's really sweet but has a temper. He likes playing pretend and has a huge imagination. He loves the sea and all things ocean. He can be a bit oblivious and not know what everyone else is talking about, but he is a great comforter. He can get tired fairly easily, especially after doing something that requires a lot of energy. He is often energetic and hyper. (More in POVs).

Spot: Blind Guy's son

Crush: N/A

Backstory: He never knew his father until this year, but he had heard all about it from his mom. They lived in a small fishing town by the docks and he would always play pirate with his mom whenever he was down by the beach. Often, a neighbor would babysit him while his mother worked. His mom taught him the pirate songs that Charlie taught her. 

Weapon: N/A

Other: When he plays pretend, he usually is a pirate by the name of Captain BlueJay.

Sorry they took so long! (Mods, please let them through!)

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! :)

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

ravenfairy187

The game is on, Mrs. Hudson!

Cosimia's POV:

I woke up, on the couch, with my glasses still on and my hair still wet from showering. 

"Oh good, she's up," said someone...Ginger?

"Ginger!" said Elizabeth. 

"Why are you two here at 8:00 AM?" I asked, standing up. 

"Joshua's funeral is today, and we figured that we might as well make sure you're all ready for it," said Elizabeth. 

They were both dressed in black. 

Elizabeth:

Cosimia was my best friend. I needed to be here with her for today, because I already knew she would be upset. 

"Oh...right," she said sadly. I had noticed how sad she really was, but it wasn't a big differece. I already knew that after the funeral, it would probably be her and I watching a movie like My Girl or a romantic comedy cause she would need to be happy, even for just two hours. 

"Wait...how'd you even known I had gone home? Did you check my office to see if I had stayed up?" she asked. "

"One, because  you told me, and two, because at 5AM your head must've hit your phone and you called me, which was how I knew you were here," I said. 

"Then how do I know you aren;t alien clones of Elizabeth and Ginger?"

"1, because I know your name is Anna, two, because I can tell you only got two hours of sleep by the way your speaking to us."

Mods please please let this through it is all fake. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Also, because I am going to forget this(Also, if it sounds weird, I'm going off the superpower wiki...and might run out of emotions...merp):

She can control light/air when she's happy/carefree/etc. She controls darkness when she's vengeful/in a dark mood/ etc. She controls fire when she's annoyed. Controls water when she's calm/sad. Energy when she's excited/energetic/hyper. Ice when she's trying to be apathetic/have no emotion. Earth when she;s sure of something, etc. Controls storms when she's mad. Earthquakes are when she is really, really, hyper ,snow storms when she is bored, electricity when she is scared to death, tornados/hurricanes/blizards/etc when she just goes completely off of it. Crystal when she feels rage, glass when she is running on adrenaline, metal when she is in a fight, minerals when she's unsure, acid when she feels overwhelmed, bubbles when she feels cheery, liquid nitrogen when she feels trusted, ink when she feels suprised, oil when she's anticipating something, neon when she feels disgust, hydrogen when she feels fearful, oxygen when she feels courageous, pressure when she feels shame, smoke when she feels confident, sound when she feels kindness, ionic when she feels pity, magma when she feels indignation, micorwave when she feels envy, pulse when she feels jealousy, solar when she feels cruel, thermal when she feels love(That made me laugh...like when she finally realizes she;s in love with Josh the room gets all hot and XD), aether manipulation when she feels anxious, aura when she feels despair, chi when she feels grief, cosimic when she feels devotion, cosimic space manipulation when she feels determined, ethereal when she feels hatred, electromagnetism when she feels disdain, magnetism when she feels pride, matter when she feels helpless, nether when she feels patience, nothingness when she feels modest, radiation when she feels sulky, and twilight when she feels shy. 

that was long....

Mods please please please let this through it took me an hour to do it. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Imagine Coz getting mad at Charlie and like the room gets dark/it starts storming/crystals start flying at Charlie. 

Imagine Minette, Charlie, Ginger, and Jacob's faces. 

Elizabeth;s would be simple...she's already seen Coz freak out like that before so she's used to it, 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

elfbulldog81

"You shouldn't be this happy. It's not decent!" -Mrs. Hudson

*Can Ginger call her Lizzy?? Or Liz?

Ginger's POV: 

Cosimia's face soured, "I guess you are Elizabeth and Ginger." I sighed, "Come on. We gotta pick up Charlie and his family, too." "We do? Why can't they meet us there?" "Minette is still taking classes, Charlie can't see, and their son isn't old enough. Plus, it's too far to walk," I answered. "Fine," Cosimia sighs, which causes Elizabeth to raise an eyebrow in surprise. I walk to the kitchen, "I'll get the coffee. It'll take about ten minutes, so please try to be at least half-way done with the outfit if you can, ladies." I knew how long it took for girls to get changed. Not all, but most. I got the coffee started and heard *Elizabeth and Cosimia go to Cosimia's room. I sighed. It was Major Taylor's funeral. Well, fake funeral. He had to go on a mission and for some odd reason trusted me with the secret that he was alive and would take care of his girlfriend. It got harder and harder each day to not tell Cosimia that Major Taylor wasn't dead. That I knew of, anyway... 

(Sorry if it's a little short. :P)

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

ravenfairy187

"Decency and order...that's what my name means. Why did they decide to name me Cosimia?!?!"-Cosimia

Yes, he can call her Lizzy/Liz. 

Cosimia: 

10 minutes later and I was wearing a all black dress, with black eyeshadow, lipstick, and concealer to cover the bags under my eyes. 

"Lizabeth..."

"What?"

"It doesn't feel right to do this. There is no body...he was only 20. Why..."

"Coz, we have to do it. You were his girlfriend. I remember when you were sick and him and I were talking. He couldn't stop talking about how you had insisted on him at least getting you your computer so you could do something, and how you still needed to have your coffee."

"He did?" My eyes are starting to water. I know I was wearing waterproof eyeliner, which was good. I didn't want to be wearing all this makeup, but Elizabeth said it'd be a good idea. 

"Yep. Now, come on, we need to get downstairs."

When she left, I put on the heels and the necklace he got me. It was a heart, with an inscription: 

Oh my captain, how I love you.

He got it for me a month before he died. 

I made my way down the stairs.

"You are going to need coffee Cosimia," said Ginger. 

We all made our way to the car. 

Mods,please, please let this through, it's all fake. 

(Gonna be a lot of MT references through Cosimia now...)

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

elfbulldog81

(Can I ask what MT means???) I'll try to POV later! :)

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Means Magic Thief. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay! :)

(Also, forgot to say that Minette can speak Italian and French. And that sometimes Charlie and Jacob have a British accent. :)

Minette's POV:

I straightened Jacob's tie as we waited for Ginger. I was in a black dress with a black shawl while Jacob was in a dress shirt and black tie and pants. I sighed sadly. I knew almost exactly what that poor girl was going through. "What's wrong, Mummy?" Jacob asked. I smiled sadly, "You know you're friend, Cosimia?" His face brightened and broke into a grin, "Are we going to see her, Mum?" I nodded, "Yes. But someone close to her left and now she's very sad." His face looked heartbroken, "She's sad?" I nod again, "Very, so when we see her I want you to give her lots of big hugs. Like this!" I hugged him and then tickled him, which made him squirm and shriek with laughter. When I stopped and stood up, Jake pointed to the doorway of the hallway and said, "Daddy!" Jake ran over to Charlie and I smiled. Charlie, feeling Jake, picked him up, "Hey, buddy!" Charlie, despite all he went through, still had the same smile and even in a partial tux -the sleeves being torn off- he still had that piratey look that I loved about him. I walked over. "My pirate," I said. "My net," he replied. I gave him a kiss, then walked over to the front door. "They should be here soon," I commented. Charlie set Jake down and he ran over and held my hand. Charlie followed, quietly singing an old pirate song he once taught me. "'Saying "William, when you go I fear you'll ne'er return again".'" he sang. "'My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, there is nothing can console me but, my jolly sailor bold,'" I joined. A slight smile appeared on his lips. I sighed, "Poor Coz." "Yes," he nodded gravely, "He was too young. And this shouldn't of happened to her." I nod in agreement, "Exactly." A black car pulled into the driveway. I saw Ginger driving through the windshield with Elizabeth at his side. I walked down to the car with Jacob and Charlie and opened the back car door. Cosimia was sitting on the left. Jake climbed in and gave Cosimia a big hug. She smiled slightly, "Thanks, Jakie." He beamed and then sat in the middle. I helped Charlie get into the back seat and then sat next to Jacob. I didn't say anything, just looked over at Cosimia meaningfully and laid a hand at her clenched one in her lap. Ginger didn't say a word and just started driving. 

(all credit goes to the maker of the song "My Jolly Sailor Bold")

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

ravenfairy187

POV when I get home

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay! :)

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Elizabeth: 

The service was beautiful. Cosimia handled it....well, as good as she could, although I know for a fact she was crying the entire time. 

I also knew that her wearing the gloves was a good idea. 

Once we were out of the church, I hugged Cosimia and whispered "Lafayette, it'll be okay. He'll be looking out for you now, right?"

I could feel her smile. 

Cosimia:

The one thing keeping me from loosing control over the PE was counting what I was controling. 

1. Darkness

2. Water

3. Ice

4. Acid

5. Hydrogen

6. Chi

7. Matter

8. Radiation

9. Twilight

It was not going so well. 

Once we all got into the car, it was silent. Jacob had one of his arms around me. I really loved the little guy. 

Once we had dropped off Minette, Charlie, and Jacob, I finally took off the gloves. Ginger and Elizabeth knew what happened when I got particularly emotional, Minette, Charlie, and Jacob did not. 

Elizabeth:

Once we dropped Cosimia off, with me knowing I would be seeing her in two hours, when we had planned to watch a movie, I sighed. 

~Two hours later~

When I walk in, Cosimia is no where to be found. Odd. Maybe she's hiding from me. I walk through the house, until I reach her bathroom.

The door is open. 

She's on the floor. I don't know if she's unconscious, but she must be pretty close. 

"Coz...Coz...okay, looks like we're going to the hospital!"

I pick her up, and reach for my phone. I'm running down the stairs, which is new. 

I quickly get into the car, and get Cosimia into a seat. 

"Don't..don't..okay. Good. Still has a pulse."

Immediately, I call Fliss, Emma, and Ginger.  

All I say is," Meet me at the hospital."

And then hang up. 

I end up speeding to get to the hospital, and once I get there, Emma and Fliss are there. 

"Oh-Cosimia! What did she do?"

"I don't know."

I run into the hospital, and sit her down in a chair. Someone ends up getting her into one of the rooms, and her arms are immediately bandaged to help prevent any more blood loss. 

Emma's crying now, and Fliss looks worried sick, and I'm trying my best to not panic. 

So we sit and wait.

Mods, please, please let this through, it's all fake.  

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Merp.

(Ginger's reaction will be amazing...)

Also why do I keep listening to music....when I have a headache. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Noooo! My POV didn't go through! :(

Summary: 

Ginger got there, asked Elizabeth what happened. She answered, then the doctor came out and said visitors could come in, but she was half-asleep. Emma went in first. 

---Thirty Minutes Later---

Elizabeth comes out after Felicity after Emma and Ginger notices she had been crying. Ginger gives her a kiss on the forehead and then goes in. He sees Cosimia in the hospital bed and she seems to be asleep(if not half-asleep). He sits beside her and tell her how she can't die on them. How they've all lost people and not just Cosimia lost Major Taylor, they all did too. And then he thinks (not aloud) that when Major Taylor comes back he's going to get Major Taylor for what he put Coz through. Then he says that she has to be there for Emma and Elizabeth and how the rest of them are practically family. Then he brings up Jacob. And how if he had seen her do it, he might do it, and be in the hospital as well. Then Ginger says that she can't do this again and he'll duck tape her to a chair and force feed her for the rest of her life if he needs to. Then he's quiet and can't tell if Coz is asleep or pretending to be. Then he checks the room for anything sharp and then leaves. When he walks out he asks a nurse to check on Coz every ten to thirty minutes. She obliges him and Ginger goes over to Elizabeth and gives her a kiss. She quietly says that they should go home. He agrees and puts an arm around her shoulder and they walk out. 

(Mods all of this is fake. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this go through!!)

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Elizabeth:

We were silent on the way home. 

Why would she do this?

I knew about the others, but why this?

IfJ Joshua isn't dead, I'll personally murder him for doing what he did to Coz.

"How will we explain this to Jacob? He was supposed to come see her tomorrow.." I said, trailing off.

Cosimia:

Quickly, before anyone could tell me I needed to actually sleep, or try to give me those medicines that would either make me crazy or make me sleep, I wrote a note to Ginger.

Ginger-

I just lost the person who saved my life, who was my partner in crime, who was the best family I had ever known. We were engaged, you know? We were waiting to tell you guys. Look for the clues, Sleeping Beauty. I know you're smart;Elizabeth married you, after all. 

-L

Mods, please, please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

ravenfairy187

WHY DID THAT COME IN TWO HOURS LATE...

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

elfbulldog81

XD I don't know. I'll POV later. :)

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ginger's POV:

I sighed. "Right. I totally forgot about that," I said. I thought about it. "We could say she was busy, with her being the guard captain and all." "Maybe. But the whole day? And didn't she get time off?" Lizzy said. I rubbed my neck and sighed again, "Well, we can't just tell him." "I know, I know," she said. We sat in silence for a few minutes until Liz put her hand on mine and said, "We'll think of something." And I knew she meant not just for Jacob, but for Coz as well. A ghost of a smile appeared on my face and I squeezed her hand, "I know we will. 

Minette's POV:

I walked into the hospital and asked for directions to Cosimia Anithson's room. A nurse gave me directions and I thanked her. I opened the door and walked in. "How did you know I was here?" Cosimia asked when she saw it was me. I gave her a pained smile, "I find out things very quickly." "What about Jacob?" "I left him with Charlie. They don't know about you being in the hospital, though," I said and took a seat. She sighed, whether in relief or pain, I wasn't sure. "What made you do this?" I questioned her. She gave me a weird look and then whispered sadly, "Joshua died." I nodded once. "I know almost what you're going through. Both of my parents died before I was even sixteen and I was on my own before I met Charlie." "How does that relate to now?" I gave her a sad smile, "Dear, Charlie was a pirate. An outlaw. Every time he did his job and raided a ship or a town, he could've been killed plenty of times during each." "But didn't he kill people?" "He... was different. He injured people but wouldn't kill unless completely necessary. It was like when you lived on the streets. You stole to buy the things you needed or you stole exactly what you needed. But the point is, whenever I saw him personally, I knew he was safe. Once he left on a boat... I never knew if I would ever see him again. It drove me crazy sometimes." "But that's not the same as knowing if he was dead." "No. Not then. But a few months after I had Jacob, I sent him a letter. And usually a couple months later there would be a return letter. Never once had he missed it. Until then. Years passed. I thought he had died. It tore me up inside, but I had to keep doing what I was doing for Jacob. You need to do the same thing, Coz. You have to be strong for everyone else. Elizabeth, Ginger, Emma, Felicity. Even my Jacob. I may not know exactly what you are going through, but you can always come to me, Cosimia. You know that, right?" I ask her. She nods slowly, as if that last piece was new information that she was processing. I stood up and patted her leg. "I better get going. Get well soon. Get plenty of rest and do what the doctors order," I walk to the door. "Bye, Minette," she says. I smile back at her, "Goodbye, Cosimia. Take care of yourself," and then leave. 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

ravenfairy187

POV when off mobile

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Elizabeth:

"Ginger, she left us her phone...and this random camera," I said, remembering how I had grabbed Cosimia's phone and camera. 

"Anything interesting?"

"Dunno."

I looked at her camera. The thing she had on it showed she had used it a lot. 

Once I got to the gallery, I had found a lot of videos. And...

All of them had her and Joshua. 

"Ginger?"

Cosimia:

-Listen to "Warrior" by Demi Lovato(Instrumental)-

She was right. I needed to stay strong. But, while I was thinking, let's go over the list of things in my life that were bad:

-Losing my parents at the age of 6

-Losing my dadoptive parents at the age of 11

-Jinx hurting me

-Getting powers and nearly killing Emma and Elizabeth

-Having Joshua betray me

-Felicity being banished

-Ginger being banished

-Joshua being dead

Well then. I believe that is the only way to sum up my life. 

Apart from the fact of that I was going to have to be in the hospital for the next 2 weeks. That's....bad. 

-Listen to "Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri(Instrumental/Karaoke)-

Josh being dead is worse. Jinx still being out there is worser. Elizabeth knowing I did this is the worsest. 

Okay....maybe I need to stop making up words. 

And maybe I need to actually try to have control over my emotions, cause at the moment I don't have my gloves and honestly, I am hoping nothing goes wrong. That's the last thing I would need. 

Eventually, someone else comes in. 

Why, oh why did Evan come?

"Hey Coz," he says. 

" 'Ello Evan."

"You okay?"

"Not really."

"I brought your gloves."

"Thanks."

"Why?"

"Honestly, Evan, I don't know. All I know is that I'm hurt and suddenly no one makes any sense to me."

-Listen to Human by Christina Perri(Instrumental)-

"Coz, you are only human, remember?"

"I remember. It just doesn't feel like it. Honestly, I haven't felt like I was human since the war.

"Better get going. Goodnight, love you Cosimia."

"Goodnight, love you also Evan."

We always said we loved each other. Evan was like my brother. Basically, Emma and Felicity were my sisters, Ginger and Evan were my brothers, Joshua was my husband/best friend, Rosevela was like my cousin, Jackson was like my other cousin, Minette and Charlie were like my parents, and Jacob was like my little brother. 

We really were a family. 

Mods, please, please, please let this through, it;s all fake!

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Awww. :D #family I'll try to think of something I can POV later. :)

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

ravenfairy187

#family

Random Thieves Hashtags:

#Glizabeth

#Josmia

#Elicity

#Jarose

#Marlie

#Karissa

#GoburninfieryinfernoJinx

#WHYDIDYOUDYEYOURHAIRMORE

#ohgoshdragondudedon'tkillus

#sarcasmandme?completelyunrealistic

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

elfbulldog81

XD Here are some more: 

#gingia

#charlette

#majortaylor

#wakeup,sleepingbeauty

:)

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

ravenfairy187

XD XD

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Happy Friday!

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Ginger, Elizabeth, Minette, Charlie, and Jacobs reactions to them finding out Coz and Josh were engaged will be hilarious...

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I tried making a form for Jinx...

And ultimately the page refreshed. 

Oh well/ 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I just don't know what to POV, sorry!!! :( 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

ravenfairy187

POV about Ginger finding out Coz and Josh were engaged. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME