Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

A mix between Halloweentown movie(Disney) and Descendants(Disney)

You can be any Halloween creature or a Descendant(good or bad)

Rules:

1)Hades is off limits

2)No siblings unless you ask the person first they may not want one

3)Be nice

4)Have fun

5)no worst control over any powers

6)no giving powers to those who have none

Descendants Taken:

Maleficent-Me

Hook-Me

Gothel-Lily

Rapunzel-Lily

Mim-Lily and Lani

Arbutus-(from Aladdin series)-taken by me

Name:Mal

Looks:like Mal

Personality:smart loyal rebellious thief hacker artist

Crush:Ben

Creature:n/a

Descendant Parent:Maleficent

Siblings:No

If yes:No

Other:Her mother is the evilest of them all and runs Halloweentown people scream and hide from her mother/her best thief hacker artist fighter

Grim

black hair green eyes extremely handsome

smart loyal rebellious thief sarcastic leader(captain)

anyone willing though he doesn't believe villains get a happy ending even when mal does end up with ben

n/a

Hook

No

No

best tracker sailor navigator escape artist sword fighter equal fighter

Ellie

blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty

smart loyal kind sweet caring and a bit sarcastic and rebellious

anyone willing maybe Grim

n/a

Arbutus

No

No

best singer dancer actress though she hides it from her dad she isn't evil and she has his powers

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Please save equal artist thief fighter sword fighter singer best deductions musician gymnast observations stealth 

Also daughter of blue fairy and d'artangan(there was a Disney three musketeers film in 1993.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ok i sent you another idea for a rp in hang outs 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

save daughter ursuala evil queen son pan gaston

• Posted at:

{CarDawn-a-Stae{

ProuChristian

She/her

#RememberAll

My Gan/283171 (T39C

WonderGirlBurrMulliganMary, Phantom

Daughter of Loki/Hel. Goddess of Freedom, Earth, Loyalty, Friendship, and Scholastica.

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Gil

Like Gil

POVed

Ehh

n/a

Gaston

yes

A brother and sister

n/a

Ever

Like Evie

POVed

Percy

n/a

Evil Queen

yes

A few sisters

n/a

Percy

Short brown hair, blue eyes, tall, and handsome

POVed

Ever

n/a

Peter Pan

yes

A sister

n/a

Uma

14 (equal youngest)

Like Uma

POVed

Grim

n/a

Ursula

nope

n/a

n/a

• Posted at:

{CarDawn-a-Stae{

ProuChristian

She/her

#RememberAll

My Gan/283171 (T39C

Daughter of Loki/Hel. Goddess of Freedom, Earth, Loyalty, Friendship, and Scholastica.

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Violet Gothel

Looks: Long, thick, spiraling dark chocolate curls just above her elbows( Side bangs. Her hair is dyed with royal purple, indigo, and violet streaks that start a few

inches from the roots.) Wide, calculating bright silver eyes with violet and gold specks. Thick dark lashes.) Smooth ivory skin, ruby red lips, slim, lithe/graceful build, a curvy figure, she's absolutely georgeous.

Personality: Sarcastic, rebellious, mischivious(sometimes), and can be quite rude(but she isn't trying to be. It's just her being outspoken and honest about people. She can lie very well though.) Loyal to the few friends she has(she only really has one or two friends), can be really harsh and cold, but also very sweet at times, and sometimes even almost charming. Really good at reading people, but not good at getting along with them. While she'll insist she's evil(she thinks she is) and a villain like her mom, there's just something ..... good about her. (willl be explained along with her powers. She can be almost easily as bad as Mal if she tries.) A little reckless at times, never admits to needing help with anything. Extremely extremely extremely intelligent. A strategist. 

Crush: Anyone willing/maybe Grim, but won't admit it.

Creature: N/a

Descendant Parent: Mother Gothel

Siblings: None 

If yes: None.

Other: Equal artist/thief/observations/fighter, best deductions, second best gymnast.

Name: Lillian "Lily" Rose Ryder

Looks: Really thick, very soft, long golden hair like her mother’s (only down to her ankles though. Sort of wavy, usually in a braid with flowers, like her mom.) Big, shining, violet-blue kaleidoscope eyes with thick dark brown eyelashes. Petite(about 4’6) and slim, with a delicate/slight build, but still strong. A heart shaped face, porcelain skin with rosy cheeks. She’s very very very pretty, and has one of the happiest, and most honest smiles you’ll ever see.  

Personality: Sweet, gentle, kind, brave, loyal, extremely intelligent despite being innocent/naive. Very very creative, and usually has really good ideas, but is used to not being listened too/she doesn’t think they’re really good, so she doesn’t always try to voice them. Very stubborn, will always try to keep her friends safe(even if they're older, and stronger, or faster, or...... well, it's the thought that counts.) Tends to be very very very shy and quiet (almost silent sometimes.) Doesn't like large crowds. Around her friends however, she’s very outgoing, sweet, and at times almost close to being talkative/bubbly (not really there though.) Rather quirky about certain things with colors(she can't stand it when people are wearing things that don't match colors at all, and telling her that two "obviously different" colors are the same is never a good idea.) Usually very gentle, innocent, gentle, and bright, but can be very sarcastic when she tries. A lot like her mother. She’s a bit of a romantic, and likes to see the best in people. More in POV’s.

Crush: Anyone Willing?

Descendant Parent: Rapunzel/Flynn Ryder

Siblings: Nope

If yes: none

Other: Her touch/hair can heal people, make things warm, and make plants grow almost twice as fast as they would normally. She can also make her hands and hair glow a pretty buttery orange-yellow light( also glows when she is scared, angry, happy, exited, or nervous .) Equal artist/singer, best gymnast/musician.

Name: Mara Mim

Looks: She can shape shift, so she usually has long, straight, jet black hair past her hips. Big brilliant blue eyes, light sun kissed skin, rosy cheeks, and is stunningly beautiful. She changed it sometimes. She actually has long, thick, wild light purple/silver curls to her elbows. Big, brilliant, pale jade green eyes. She has smooth ivory skin with a pale pinkish tint, is extremely slim, 5'5 ish, has pale pink freckles, and is certain she's ugly(she's actually quite beautiful.)

Personality: Extremely extremely shy, a selective mute, quiet, sweet. Has problems with self hate/doubt, mild anxiety, trust issues, and ptsd( her mother was abusive.) She's extremely extremely intelligent and creative, can be quirky. Rebellious, brave, mischievous. Can be sarcastic. Rather accident prone. More in POV's.

Crush: Anyone willing/maybe Victor(But doesn't think she's good enough.)

Creature: N/a.

Descendant Parent: Madam Mim

Siblings: Yep.

If yes: Lani's character 

Other: Has witchcraft, metamorphosis, ability to vanish, becoming shapes and sizes. Best at not being noticed, second best singer (But doesn't sing around people).

Name: Silveria "Sil""Vera" Fae(sometimes goes by her last name.)

Looks: Long, thick, really soft pale fire red hair (sort of ombre) just past her elbows. Big, shining silver/slate gray eyes. Very slim, a graceful/curvy build, light freckles, snow white skin, she's stunningly beautiful. She has silver wings. Has a silver star shaped birthmark on her right temple.

Personality: The rebellious Ak. She's mischievous, bold, flirtatious, outgoing, sarcastic, sassy, fiery tempered, extremely extremely intelligent, cunning, witty, rebellious, doesn't like being told what she can and can't do, very charismatic, not scared of anything.

Crush: Anyone willing?

Descendant Parent: The Blue Fairy

Siblings: Yep.

If yes: An older sister who's basically the perfect Ak.

Other: Powers over life and death, wish granting, enchantment, light magic. 

Name: Vienna "Enna" Darcy Diane D'artagnan.

Looks: Long, thick, soft, sort of wavy honey gold hair just past her elbows(usually pulled up in a high ponytail. Sort of choppily cut.) Bright sapphire blue eyes. She’s around the average height for her age, with light(but not super super pale) skin. Light freckles, rosy cheeks, she’s very beautiful and has one of the brightest/honestly happy smiles you’ll ever see(when she does smile anyways.)

Personality: Fiercely loyal, adventurous, bold, brave, selfless. Usually very polite, kind, gentle, and very sweet, but can be very very rebellious, mischievous, and sarcastic. Rather naïve, innocent, incorruptible. Surprisingly shy/quiet around strangers. Creative, extremely extremely intelligint(despite not always acting like it.) Tends to have ideas that you’d think wouldn’t work, but they do. Impulsive. Fairly easy to like, it’s sort of hard to stay mad at her unless you actually try to be angry. More in POV’s.

Crush: Anyone Willing?

Creature: n/a

Descendant Parent: Constance/Charles D'artagnan.

Siblings: Yes.

If yes: Victor.

Other: Equal fighter/tracker/sword fighter/gymnast/thief, best stealth/observations.

Name: Victor "Vic" Oliver D'artagnan.

Looks: Medium length, thick, honey blond curls. Bright sapphire blue eyes. Tall (5'10-ish), an athletic build, tan, extremely extremely handsome(and he knows it.)

Personality: A little like his dad/sister (brave, smart, bold, charming, protective), but more like his mother (kind, gentle, polite.) Overprotective of his loved ones (esspecialy Vienna.)

Crush: Anyone/maybe Mara or Ellie.

Creature: N/a.

Descendant Parent: Constance/Charles D'artagnan.

Siblings: Yes.

If yes: Vienna.

Other: Equal hacker, best guy stealth, second best sword fighter/fighter, best medical/nature stuff.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

povs start in the morning

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

lonechallenger22

Branch: Lucian

Name:Harriett

Looks:Long platinum-blonde hair usually tied back in a braid,pale blue eyes,dead-pale skin. She's tall,& wears a black riding coat,gray riding breeches,& black riding boots.

Personality:Harriet is cunning,sarcastic,& often cold.(She's closed herself off after an incident in the past)She's not afraid of anything & takes orders from no one,unless she respects them.When she's angry,it's more passive-agressive.(Think "Your Obedient Servant" from Hamilton.)

Crush:Open,but she won't trust easily or jump right into it.

Descendant parent:The Headless Horseman (Disney made a movie of that in 1949.)

Siblings:Technically,yes.

If so:He's dead.

Other:Harriet refuses to cross bridges. (Family taboo that has something to do with her dead brother.)

• Posted at:

~Ferret

(& Taylor,when he's on here.Tile people.Yaay.)

Your local Sherelockian/Undertrash/Riordan trash/Ranger/The Random Gay Person In The Corner

#Terret

King of bad Puns

Wolf mother,where'v you been?

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ellie

I roamed the streets of Halloweentown.Unlike dad who liked to stay indoors planning something evil I liked being outside.I was one to love plants though.I sat down next to a group of dead flowers and waved my hand over them.They immediately grew back."Neat trick"a boy said."Thanks"I replied"I'm Ellie."

Grim(also anyone can be on his crew just let me know which role)

I loved being captain of my crew.I decided to leave the ship for a bit and go into town.Steal some things for the crew.Maybe recruit new members.Just a normal day.That was until people started scattering and screaming.Maleficent.Either her or her daughter Mal.Maleficent runs Halloweentown but she is also the evilest of them all.

Mal

"Mal"mother yelled for me to catch up with her.As we passed someone by a fountain I pushed them in and laughed.Tripped a few others and maybe gave a few people pig tails.Actual tails of a pig.This was going to be a fun day of mischief.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

*Puts on her rp crown* Ta da!

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New rp check it out!: /278551

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Pov tomorrow

• Posted at:

{CarDawn-a-Stae{

ProuChristian

She/her

#RememberAll

My Gan/283171 (T39C

Front sm

winterfairy70

i'll pov tomorrow

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Are the AKs and the VKs in the same place?

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yes everyone is in Halloweentown

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Victor's POV:

I'm walking down the street, ahead of Vienna, who's between Charles(son of Aramis), Thomas(son of Athos), and  Micha(son of Porthos) when I see a pretty girl wave her hand over a pot of dead flowers, that immediately grow back. Woah.

"Neat trick." She looks up at me in suprise. "Thanks. I'm Ellie."

"Victor. My friends call me Vic. And you can if you want.... call me Vic, I mean." Way to talk to a girl Victor.

Silveria's POV:

I'm about a block away from mother and Rose when I see it. A couple. So cute. So in live. So obviously on a first date. A mischievous smile tugs on the corner of my lips and I pluck a perfect white rose from a nearby bush. After whispering the spell I gently toss it into the wind just as there's a light gust, that blows it directly into the boy's hand, then he hands it to the girl.

She smiles and as soon as she lifts it to her nose to smell..... she sneezes. Any second now....

He reaches a hand towards her and as soon as its an inch away....

BOOM!!!!

An explosion of green slime covers the girl, boy, the wall behind them, and the side walk. He reaches down to help and it happens a few more times before they both run off.

"Silveria!"

Mother walks towards me, her blue pencil skirt and suit jacket blowing slightly in the wind, Rose just behind her in her perfect pink tea-length dress, and only I see the glint in her eyes and the hint of a smirk on her perfect pink lips.

"Yes mother?"

"I've told you darling to not use your powers like this!"

"You really should listen Sil, it's incredibly unbecoming-"

"Well too bad I'm ten times as strong as you, or else you could fix my mistakes, huh Rosie?"

"Mother! Did you-"

"enough girls! Come along, Fairy Godmother and I were supposed to meet for tea ten seconds ago." They turn and walk off, and Rose flips her perfect brown hair over her shoulder like I care.

Well. I don't.

I turn and walk the opposite direction. Jane and FG are boring. I'd have more fun somewhere else.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

is the boy and girl victor because they aren't a couple yet

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

nope. Just a random new couple on the street.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

lonechallenger22

Branch: Lucian

Harriet's POV:

I'm riding my horse through the streets because there's basically nowhere else to ride in this stupid town,as per usual.That's when I see a girl in a pink dress.An AK,presumably.She's also in my way."Excuse me,but you might need to move over,unless you'd like to be squished by a horse."I say,hoping she heard me or even cared.AKs can be extremely annoying that way.

• Posted at:

~Ferret

(& Taylor,when he's on here.Tile people.Yaay.)

Your local Sherelockian/Undertrash/Riordan trash/Ranger/The Random Gay Person In The Corner

#Terret

King of bad Puns

Wolf mother,where'v you been?

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

Mom had left to do her usual business.I roamed the streets causing trouble when I saw a flower explode on a couple.I looked to see it was an Ak's doing."Well someone has joined the dark side"I said."Better than being a goody two shoes all the time"she replied."No kidding"I said.I casted a spell causing a person to have two left feet and watched as he fell on his face."Feels good to be bad"I said and walked away.The second most powerful fairy being her mother yet she acts like a vk.I like her.Someo f the people were string to come back to the streets but as soon as they saw me ducked right back into their homes.I wonder what mother was planning.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus