Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Branch: Janus

Well, I truly never thought I'd talk to you guys again, but I have never been more glad to have been proven wrong. 

Yeah, as the title may have suggested, sadly, this is only a temporary stay. But before I say anything else, let me explain why I am here. 

For those that don't know me, hi! My name is Vanessa, and I joined the MB family a long, long time ago, when dinosaurs roamed the Earth. Kidding. But yeah, actually it was like five or six years ago when I made my first post. Crazy, right? I am the author of the Amian fanfiction Gold Digger (/28652), which I started writing during a time when I loved love, and wanted to understand it a bit more. Coincidentially, that fanfic is actually one of the reasons as to why I am back today, however it's not the most important reason.

The most important reason is that I never got to say goodbye to the supportive, caring, and extremely wonderful team of people that read my writing, joined my contests, and started conversations with me. If any of you are still here that remember me, I am very sorry for pulling a disappearing act on you. Life got in the way, it happens. I moved on, and soon enough, I forgot about writing, and the MB, and my stories - I simply didn't care enough to finish them. But one day, fairly recently actually, I was browsing through tumblr's 39 Clues tag and Gold Digger came up. I was so surprised, I actually went back and read the fic, which I hadn't done in years. 

. . . Yikes. That was such a long time ago, and I gotta be honest - my lack of experience in life could clearly be seen through my writing. But what really surprised me was all the support I was still getting even though I wasn't there to appreciate it. It was touching, and my frozen heart melted a bit. So, now that I actually have time off, and it's summer, I have decided that before I officially leave the MB (for the last time), I have to do something. 

I'm re-writing Gold Digger, and this time, I'm going to finish it. That is a promise I am making not only to you, but also to myself. This time around, I am going to try to be better with updates (that one is NOT a promise), and I will give you guys 100%. My goal deadline is September 1st (since after then I won't be around as much) to finish the whole fic. 

This story concept has been my baby for forever, and I want to do it justice, which is why I'm re-writing it now that I understand the world a little bit better. So, before I officially leave the MB again, I will do two things: 1) I will finish Gold Digger even if no one reads it and 2) I will say goodbye this time. I'm not going to leave you guys hanging again. 

Please expect the official Gold Digger re-write page to be up tomorrow. I am planning to post the first chapter on Tuesday. 

Have a great day everyone - it's good to be back.

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

dawndancer15 aka ButterflyActress33

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

"Charming, 'andsome, and speaks French? Amy, keep him." - Marguerite Beaufort

Updates every Tuesday and Friday! 

Read the new and improved rewrite at: forums/topics/287662

Front sm

winterfrost107

Branch: Lucian

Sadly I never got to know you, you left just before I started posting on here. But I'd like to know you a little now.

• Posted at:

Staof Nohria

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Thanks, that's so nice of you to say! :)

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

winterfrost107

Branch: Lucian

Nice to meet you! Could you tell more about yourself?

• Posted at:

Staof Nohria

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Sure! Well, my name's Vanessa (duh lol), I'm a dancer who loooooooves reading, my favorite colors are red and purple, and I'm from the 'States! What about you? What's your name?

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger