Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Jafar after being defeated decided he wanted revenge.If he couldn't have a genie then no one should be allowed to have a genie.He vowed to kill all the genies and rid the world of them.He managed to do exactly that except one was still out there.One he has yet to find.Can he be stopped before he succeeds or will genies die out for good?

Spots:

Genie-taken by me

Daughters of Aladdin/Jasmine-taken by Lily and Cara

Son of Aladdin/Jasmine-

Street People(people who own shops and stuff)-unlimited

Name:Jayden"Jay"

Looks:purple hair green eyes extremely pretty her genie outfit is mal's genie outfit but to avoid being found she wears village people clothes

Personality:smart loyal kind rebellious sarcastic decietful(be careful what you wish for) actress artist dancer singer

Spot:Genie(her father is the genie)

Crush:Son of Aladdin

Backstory(Optional):When Jafar started killing all he genies she was only five her dad hid her lamp so no one could find it eventually she left her lamp but kept it hidden and she disguised herself as a towns person no one in the town not even the royals know that she is a genie and is trying to keep it that way

Other:n/a

Rules:

no thieves and no hacking

be nice

have fun

no best/worst

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Amisa 

13 (equal youngest)

Long black hair, black almond shaped eyes, tall, and pretty. She wears the same outfit Jasmine wears in the beginning of the movie

POVed

Daughter of Jasmine/Aladdin

?

I might fill it out later, but Lilli can do it if she wants

n/a

• Posted at:

ϟ /C\a/r\a/m\e/l\o/r\J/u\l/e\s. ϟ

"We put on a fake smile to hide the pain, yet we wish someone would look closely enough and see how broken we really are inside."

T39C MB Christmas Party- /306543

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Save street kid who is the best friend to the daughters of Aladdin 

• Posted at:

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Zivah sometimes "Ava" or "Z"(usually "Ava" or just goes by her name.)

Age:13(second youngest, five minutes older than Amisa.)

Looks:  Long, really thick, dark brown hair to her hips(sort of wavy.) Big, almond shaped green eyes. Very very slim, petite (4'8-ish), a lithe/delicate/agile build, Surprisingly light skin, Arabian features, extremely pretty.  Teal harem pants, a purple tinted white sleeveless/strapless top, either barefoot or purple flats.

Personality: In public she's quiet, extremely sweet, and normal (for lack of a better word.) She's very very adventurous, brave, loves excitement, loyal, sassy, sarcastic, rather naive, innocent, sweet, kind, gentle, bright, cunning, smart, resourceful, extremely smart. Mischievous, adores her brother and sister. Tends to end up in places she shouldn't be, likes sneaking away from the castle.

Spot: Daughter of Aladdin/Jasmine.

Crush: Faris, but is good at hiding it.

Backstory: Was stolen from their parents when she was born, they found her again when she was six. Has grown up in the palace since then.

Other: She gets migraines.

Name: Faris "Far"

Looks: Long-ish, thick, her black hair (a bit like Aladdin's.) Almond shaped dark grey eyes. Tall (5'10-ish), tan skin, a slim/athletic build, he's extremely extremely handsome.

Personality: Kind, brave, quiet, thoughtful, serious, stern, chivalrous, sarcastic, gentle (usually), smart, stubborn, strong, loyal to the king/queen/princesses/prince, protective. He knows more then just fighting(a Jack of all trades.) More in POV s. 

Spot: A random-ish palace guard.

Crush: Zivah, but is very very good at hiding it. (Almost every girl he meets tends to like him though.)

Backstory: Later.

Other: nope.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

povs may start also you can name the brother if you want

Jayden

I sat staring at the door of the shop.Not many customers came in here.I missed my lamp but it was too risky to live in it if someone was to find it.Honestly it was too risky for it to exist.Jafar had killed all the other Genies and I was the last one.I can't even dress in my own clothes.I decided to close the shop and go for a walk and look at the other booths and shops.Everything seemed normal until a commotion stirred the crowd.A boy running from what looks like palace guards.As he ran he crashed into me."I'm sorry"he said staring at me as he ran.I then recognized him as the prince.Zevon?I think or maybe it was something else.I never really paid attention figuring my life is in danger if Jafar found out who I was.The boy ran off eventually getting caught and being forced back to the castle.I look around a few more minutes before heading back to my shop.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Zivah's POV:

I almost laugh when Zevon runs by only to be caught by the guards. It usually doesn't take them so long to find either of us. But, he got caught. I guess I only have a few minutes left, so I might as well spend them doing something fun! I pull my worn brown cloak tighter around myself then step out into the street. I walk right by the guards and none of them notice! I wonder where Far is.... he would have noticed.

I manage to make it half way down the street before I run into someone.

"Hey! Watch where you're... Princess! I am so sorry-"

The guards turn and look and two of them run after me while the other four stay with Zevon.

"Princess! Come back-"

I duck into an alley then slip the cape off and it flies behind me and lands on the ground as I climb up the building and run along the roof, jumping to the next one.

I actually end up losing them, then jumping back down onto the street. I land just outside a small shop, one that Zev ran by. Might as well go in.

I walk in and there's a girl with purple hair.

The guards go running by so I duck behind a really big vase.

"Youre hiding from the palace guards?"

I look up at the girl quickly. "I'm not really a criminal or anything, I just.... " 

"You're his sister. The princess." I nod and hold out a hand to shake.

"I'm Zivah! You are...?"

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Jayden

"Jayden or Jay for short"I replied straightening up the shop a little."Nice little shop"she said."Yeah not much business though"I replied.She was about to say something when I noticed a guard looking at nearby booths.I pushed her into the backroom into a hidden storage room.The guard walked in just as I walked back into the shop."Have you seen the princess"the guard asked."No.Only the prince today but he was already caught and taken to the castle"I said wiping off the counter."Ok"the man said and left.I went in the back to let Zivah out."Hey why do yo...."I grabbed the genie lamp from her hand and placed it back in it's hiding spot."No reason.Just don't tell anyone"I said"You should go now.""Bu...""Please go"I said.The last thing I needed was to be found.I watched as she left which made me more nervous.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Save son of Aladdin and Jasmine, please!

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

~A forever bitter pre- Dark Ages MBer~

"I say Vol, you say Tron! Vol-?"

"...Vol-tron...?"

So long live the car crash hearts

Cry on the couch and all the poets come to life

Fix me in 45

#Isupportsamegendershipping 

\(o-o)z

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

Can I have 2 towns people?

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

#Youcanbeanythingwhenyouread

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yup

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

name: Nora Laymen

sge:13

looks: she wears whatever looks good on her, and tries to look as different as possible than her twin. has nice, long silky black hair, and goldish brown eyes.  she has peach colored skin.

personality: loves hiding from her twin, and going places without her twin, hates being followed, is smart, wise, and can easily memorizes a map and directions, is very social and has many friends.  

spot: is  a girl that lives in the town with her sister and parents. her parents own the bread shop

crush: son of Aladdin and jasmine

backstory:She lives in the town with her sister and parents. Her parents own the bread shop/bakery and are very busy. When she was little she would always look  at the castle and try to sneak in, she still does, and wishes to live in the castle someday.

other: she has a twin sister named Angie( her full name is Angelina).

Name Angie(full name Angelina) Laymen 

looks: like her sister, but loves wearing what her sister wears. She usually wears a brown dress with holes  in it

personality: responsible, follows her sister around to know what her sister is doing, hates having a boss or king or queen to control her. She is very impatient.

spot: town's girl

crush:" yuck! "says angie," don't have one"

backstory: "ask my sister, I am to busy to tell you about my life " says Angie.

Other: nothing

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

winterfairy70

Zivah's POV:

I just met a girl who I think was a genie. But that's not possible, right? That meanie Jafar is said to have killed them all, or so ledgend says.

As soon as I step out of the shop I manage to get a couple feet when-

someone grabs my arm. "Princess."

"Eeeep!" I try to pull away but Faris is a lot stronger than me.

"Lets go. Your father and mother were worried."

"They were? I just couldn't help- what's that?!?" He looks away for a second and I try to pull away again, but he tightened his grip.

"Darn it! That worked last time."

He smirks. "Exactly."

I sigh and look away as he half drags me back towards the palace.

"Can't I just-"

"No."

"But-"

"No."

We walk through the gates and he lets go when they shut.

"Meanie."

"Hm."

"Zivah!"

Our father comes walking up quickly with mother, Amisa and a grumpy Zevon not too far behind.

"We were so worried-"

"Why do you insist on going out alone-"

"Please be more careful-"

"Mother. Father. I'm fine. Okay?"

"You're also grounded for two weeks."

"WHAT?? Is Zevon?"

He shrugs. "A week."

I turn and walk to my room in a huff. You get kidnapped once and everyone freaks out afterwards. Geeze.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

what is a POV

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Jayden

I went in the back for a few seconds and when I came back into the shop Jafar stood there."Interesting little shop"he said as if he was on to me" I am looking for a lamp.Golden with teal and purple colored jewels on it.""Sorry but I don't sell lamps"I said.My heart was racing the whole time."Of course not.Well if you find it let me know"he said cautiously staring me down.He left and I felt relief wash over me.He's getting too close.I head into the back and magically shrink my lamp to a charm.I put it on my bracelet.I needed a new place to hide it.He was fired from the castle and never expect it to be there.I headed to the castle and magically appeared in Ziva's room."Yes I'm a genie"I said quickly and quietly"I need to hide my lamp.Somewhere where Jafar can't find it."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Name: Aliz

Looks: Has unruly, curly black hair that reaches mid-neck length, big, heavily lashed eyes, one brown and one amber, cinnamon skin, has a scar  from the corner of his right eye to the right corner of his mouth. Wears simple black leggings, a purple tunic, and tends to go barefoot more than anything. Has a simple silver 'tiara' headpiece (think of one of those string headwraps) with silver flowers on the side

Personality: Fun loving and caring, has a big heart. Is protective of his sisters, but is well aware that they can handle anything life throws at them. Sarcastic, and kind of guarded so it's hard to make friends with him, but he's a loyal one.

Spot: Son of Aladdin and Jasmine

Crush: No one right now, but as time goes on, who knows?

Backstory: None

Other: 

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Amisa's POV

While Zivah's being punished and Zevon's just grounded, guess what I get? A less amount of guards, maybe because my parent's trust me or something. But they shouldn't when I have a tendency to hide for hours. 

I ran out my door and into the garden. Maybe if I climbed the wall...... Maybe, I climbed it. There was a beautiful city out there, something I had never seen. I don't think anyone would miss me if I climbed it. There were children playing happily, something that I had never done. I heard voices and climbed down, I'll do it later tonight, I promise.

• Posted at:

"We put on a fake smile to hide the pain, yet we wish someone would look closely enough and see how broken we really are inside."

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

Nora

I was doing chores for my parents, which today meant baking bread. I hate cooking. My sister angie is the oppisite, she loves cooking, while I love exploring places and doing errands. Guess what her chore was today, getting groceries from the market!  "It is not fair," I mutter while kneading the bread. When the bread was finally finished, I put them on the bread basket and go outside. 

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

I keep sending things before I finish them, I did it yesterday and now today!

I walk around town looking for something intersting, and I see Prince Zevon and Princess Zivah climbing down the the wall around the castle. " I know what I will do!" I say to myself. I make sure the prince and princess don't see me and climb up the wall. I jump down from the wall and find a wonderful garden, it was beautiful. I walk around it for hours. Then I go inside the castle and explore it.  

I pass by a room and hear 2 girl voices, one was princess Zivah's voice, the other I did not recognize. I really want to know what they are talking about so I put my ear on the door. I hear weird words, like jafar , magic lamp, and genie. I didn't know what those things were, a lamp that is magic, seriously. "What is a jafar and genie?"I ask myself aloud. As soon as I say that somebody opens the door. I fall. Princess Zivah's face appears in front of me. She says,"Why are you spying on us?" 

" I wasn't spying on you, my princess, let me explain," I say. 

"No!" she says, "you are explaining in here. If my parents saw the door open, I'd be grounded double time." 

She pushes me inside and I begin my story.

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

Miraculous Ladybug Rp signup: /300197

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Scary Stories: /302461

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New vampires rp check it out: /299630

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Jayden

I stared at the girl.Great.I already found it hard to trust the princess but now I had to trust this girl with my secret.This was going to be harder than it sounds.Now I was slightly starting to panic.I waited to hear this girl's explanation before I freaked out on her.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

Nora

"Ok, I am Nora Laymen and I really love this castle. I have always wanted to see it from the inside, but I was always scared i would get in trouble. Now that I am older, I am less scared. Well, i have a twin sister and my parents run the bakery down in town. This morning, after i finished my chores I saw you and your brother climbing down the wall, which gave me an idea to sneak into the castle.  I snuck in and explored the castle. While I was doing that I passed your room and heard you guys talking. then, well yeah... you know what happened: you hear me, open the door, i fall, you tell me to come in. Hey can you answer my questions now? Who is the girl in the purple hair? Princess Amisa??? What is a genie and a jafar? How can a lamp be magic?"

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Jayden

"I'm a genie"I said"I grant wishes.Jafar isn't a what,he's a who and he killed all the genie's that exist except for me.The lamp is my home but I haven't lived in it for cautionary reasons.And Amisa is her sister.""Ok"she replied"Look if he found out who I was he'd kill me like he did all the others.Including my dad.I need this hidden where no one will find it."Just then the door opened and a man with black hair along with a woman with black hair and Zevon stood at the door.This day was getting better and better.The man was about to say something but then he looked at me."Do I know you"he asked."No but my dad said he knew you"I replied.He looked confused for a bit but figured it out."You're Genie's kid"he said"How is he?""Dead"I replied"Jafar killed him along with all the others.I need this hidden so he or anyone else can't find it."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

Nora Laymen

Okay, this was getting confusing, I knew the queen and king plus their son walked in, but how could they know what a genie was? How come I was the only one who didn't know? Questions like that were racing through my head, but I still replied with confidence " Where are you going to hide it?"

she replies, " I don't know yet, maybe somewhere in the castle." "No, a cave is better", the king says back. "Or we could kill jafar?" I suggest.  "how are we supposed to do that? Isn't he the almighty genie now?" asked the genie girl "Well if I can go home and do research I could probably figure it out. I am really good at research," the thought of home reminded me that I didn't see my family since this morning. they must be worried sick. The king says to me,"Well do your research and come back tomorrow afternoon. We'll be waiting. Anyway, we have other news. Amisa is missing." "Amisa is what??!!" yells Zivah, it surprised me because had been quiet since now, "Did you check all the rooms?" "Yes," says the Queen, "your room was the last room, we were hoping she was in this room. We have a whole set of guards looking for her." 

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

bump

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

Miraculous Ladybug Rp signup: /300197

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Scary Stories: /302461

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New vampires rp check it out: /299630

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

bump

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Aliz's POV

I sat in my room, bored out of my mind. Apparently, Zivah and Zevon had been punished for sneaking out to the streets of Agrabah without alerting anyone again.

I smiled a little as I thought to myself. Sneaking out was sooooo much easier when you didn't have anyone on the streets that recognised you enough to bring you back home.

I stood up. If someone ever talked about 'The prince of Agrabah', chances are they would  think about Zevon. Not me. He's the prince that gets all the attention and all the crushes.

Which suited me, really. I saw how our people treated Zevon when he  roamed the streets, as if he were made of silk and gold, and I wanted none of that.

I walked out of my room, looking around for my parents. "Mama? Papa? Where are you?" I called out, but to no response.

Looking around, I suddenly catch sight of Faris, who must have been on his indoor shift now. "Faris!" I called, walking over to him. "Have you seen my parents?"

He nodded. "I believe they were in princess Zivah's room."

"Okay, thank you," I said, and made my way to her room. Knocking on the door, I said, "Mama? Are you there?"

Eventually, she opened the doors, and sighed. "Oh, Aliz. Have you seen Amisa?"

"Amisa?" I frowned. "No, why?" Glancing past her, I looked at the surprising amount of people in the room, and two people I hadn't seen before. One must have been a friend of Zivah, but the other...

"Who is the girl with the purple hair?" I asked. As soon as the words left my mouth, she let out a groan.

"This was supposed to be a secret! Now the whole royal family knows!" She said.

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

safire there is only one Prince 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Oh, okay! No one objected so I thought it was fine.

Does that mean I'm not in the RP then?

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

no the spot is open no one took it so we named the Prince zevon it's still your spot just only one Prince 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Okay, sorry for the misunderstanding :)

Should I rename my character Zevon then? I'll rewrite my POV in a bit.

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Amisa's POV

I slipped over the wall, it was gorgeous. Agrabah was plain out beautiful, I pulled a cloak over my clothes, one of my servant's old cloaks. There was sand and more sand, but it was beautiful. I grabbed three coins from my pocket and walked to a market stall.

"How much is that?" I said pointing to a handful of nuts. 

"Two coins," he replied.

I bought it and went to sit on a wall. I love it here.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

you can use either name just tell us which name you will use so we know which one to use

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

I'll use Aliz :)

Aliz's POV (ignore the other one)

I didn't know how to process the sight before me.

Only minutes before I had to worry about being grounded for a week, and now I was suddenly immersed in some conspiracy about genies.

When Amisa, Zivah, and I were younger, our parents would tell us all about the genie that helped them defeat the evil Jafar, and in return, papa set the genie free.

Now, the girl in the room said the genie was her dad, she needed help defeating Jafar, and that all other genies were already dead.

Oh, and not to mention that my sister was missing.

"This,"  I began, still trying to wrap my head around everything, "This is crazy. He's been doing all of this behind our backs?"

The purple haired girl, Jayden, nodded. "He's very sneaky. And, as a genie, it's easier for him to find other genies, too."

The other girl, a citizen whose name I believe was Nora, shifted uncomfortably. "It's pretty major."

Zivah had a cold look on her face. "We have to defeat him. No matter what."

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Jayden

"It won't be that easy.He has all the same magic I do"I said"It will be impossible.None of you have magic and I can't ask you to help."They looked at me."By the way Amisa is in the village"I said"She climbed the wall."I snapped my fingers and she was now standing in front of us all."How did I..."she looked around the room"What's going on?""Well their is about to be a war between me and Jafar"I said.Her sister gave her a be quiet motion as in don't tell anyone."We want to help"Aladdin said"We stopped him before.""Do you have a plan"Nora asked."More like bait Jafar and then improvise"I said.It was the best I had.It'll get his attention."More like a death trap for yourself"nora said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Amisa's POV

One minute I was sitting on a wall, the next minute I'm in Zivah's room.

Oh come on, the minute Amisa does something fun she ends up in Zivah's room. 

"If you'll excuse me I'll go back out to the garden," I said. "Also if you're talking about creepy genie dude in a lamp, he's like somewhere in the village antiques shop."

I moved to exit. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

winterfairy70

i'll pov tomorrow

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Zivah's POV:

I look over at Amisa then back at Jayden.

"Were?"

"I just saw a guy who looked a lot like Jafar walk into an antique shop just outside the palace."

"Let's go!"

"No-"

"You're staying here-"

"It's not safe for any of you to go, you don't have magic. He could kill you."

I shrug. "And? You're in danger, so we're going to help." then in a whisper, "And besides, even if I get told not to go I'm still going to..."

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Jayden

I knew exactly why he was there.It's my shop.He's looking for the lamp.I hated being attached to a lamp."Guy's it's my shop.He's looking for the lamp.He might know I have it and is trying to draw me out"I said."No one is going"Aladdin said"He's looking for you then he will kill you as soon as you show up.He's also not fond of me destroying his plans to be Sultan so he might kill both of you too for revenge.""He's right"I said"And as soon as he finds out you're helping me he'll want to kill you even more.""What if we weaken him"Nora suggested"We have a genie and a lamp.What if we took his power from him and forbid him to use the lamp?""That could work.It would stop him from gaining back his power but it won't stop him from trying to kill us all.Besides as long as he has that snake staff he can still control people like he did with Jasmine's father"I said"It will slow him down though."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus