Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Branch: Tomas

Hello. This thread is mainly for Christians or those who are seeking to become Christians. I became a Christian when I was 8 and boy, it is not easy. But you can find Christian Counselers along the way who will walk u through life -especially middle school. PLz feel to post your feelings on this page, just nothing inaproppiate. Thx!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Don't walk the race alone
  • Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

stormflash46

Branch: Ekaterina

I like what your doing! It's a rlly good idea. Thanks for making this thread =)

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

"Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if the contact Is lost."

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Thank you SO much! Calling more people. BE A LIGHT!
  • Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

PLEASE join people. Sate your opinions freely. Storm flash, I friended you
  • Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

stormflash46

Thx!

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

"Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if the contact Is lost."

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

Hi! I'm a Christian, and just wanted to say I think it's great that you made this!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

tealpaw38

I love the idea!! Such a great way or others to learn and grow in Christ and in the true faith. 

• Posted at:

Treat Others The Way You Want To be Treated!!

Matthew 5:14-16:   You are the light of the world....Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven!!  

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Thank you so much! I just want others to know about Him in this lost world. Plz state your opinions FREELY.

• Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Thank you. what is your testimony?

• Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Not to be too personal

• Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

stormflash46

Okay..here's mine. It's not super elaborate tho.

It's not one of those huge turning things, but I find it very interesting. It all started when I still lived down in Colorado. I was sitting in my room, when my sister came up to me and said "Guess what, Lily?! I just became a Christian! Do you want to be one too?!" Being the little girl that I was, I always wanted to copy my sister's and plus it's a no brainer if you ask a kid whether they want to die and be in a pit of lava and constantly be in pain or go to a beautiful place where there are no tears and no pain. Of course the kid would choose heaven. So, I came to my mom and asked her to help me. We prayed and everything sort of went back to normal. I had no idea that what I had just done would actually change me to be the person I am today. (Not that I'm awesome or perfect on anyway.) I had no clue what I had just done. Which is understandable because I was only 3. But God had a plan for me, he took my willing heart, yes my willing 3 year old heart and began to make small changes. About 2 years later, my Dad told me we would be moving to Alaska. I was 5, so I didn't really have many friends and we weren't that close, so that was a pretty easy change. We got to Alaska, and that's when things started to change pretty noticeably. When I was 6 or 7, a friend of my older sisters invited them to a VBS and I tagged along. I told others and myself that I was a Christian, but I had no idea what it meant. When the leaders asked the kids if they wanted to accept Christ as their saviour, I always put it aside and said that I already was. I kinda thought being a Christian was like a badge. To me, it was a name that you got that helped you be a better person. Yes, I knew the bible stories but I didn't really understand them. I enjoyed a few VBS's and later the same friends invited us to something called Awana. I memorized bible verses and all, but I didn't really think about how they applied to my life and what they were saying. I just memorized that words but I didn't really care about the meaning. I made one friend at awana, but we weren't close whatsoever. We only saw each other at Awana, but we weren't really friends. We didn't really talk about anything either. Later, my sister's friend told us to come to a different Awana that their parents were hosting at a different church. So we all left and went to that one. I was extremely shy, so it was difficult to make friends. I eventually came around and asked a girl named Mikayla if she would like to be my friend. She was really nice and we became friends fast. A few changes happened, but nothing major. Through Mikayla, I met a another girl and we name friends. A few years later, I went to a Christian summer camp with my first friend, Mikayla. You know, you get a spiritual high and then when you get back home, it's like nothing happened and that's the sad truth. But, just because you go back to your normal lives doesn't mean some things haven't changed mentally from your experience there. In fact, you are more aware of things, but you don't do anything about it really. That camp changed me. I knew, I felt it, I could see it. On the last day of camp, they took us all around the grounds and had us write thank you noted to people we love, they had us write the name of someone who had hurt us on a rock and toss it into the water, they had us write down some sins we never told anyone ok a paper and toss them into the fire....it was all great. I let go of old sins and I let go of anger towards people because? Jesus forgave us and what we wrote was only for God and me to see. No one would ever seen the anger towards people, they wouldn't have seen the sins we did, they wouldn't know anything. It was just between me and God. I felt some thing. That camp helped me realise things and it changed me more then I could say. That was definitely when I knew God's love and understood things better. I mean, over the years I had understood things a ton better and I had seen God's grace and love, but not in this way. The next year, things got more complicated and stressful. I fell of a small cliff and hit a few rocks on the way down but didn't reach the bottom, thanks to God's grace and love. I'm still learning and getting to know God, but I can say with confidence that I am a Christian and that I have grown considerably since that that first day and all the way until l now. God has kept me safe and thankfully I'm doing okay. I wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for God's grace and mercy. The trails I go through will definitely get tougher since I'm only 13, but I will be learning along the way and I will improve in my understanding of God's love.

So that's mine......

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

tealpaw38

Oh my goodness, holy cow, Lily if I could give your story 1000 stars instead of 1, I WOULD!!!  That is so cool how God is in your life each and every day. I dont have as AMAZING stories as you guys, but I mean God comes to us in many ways! My mom and dad are Christians and I was born one. I go to this Christian Camp every year since kindergarten. When you are in kindergarten, your mom takes you with other moms and daughters. My mom took me with this other mom who had a daughter and we went to school together. We didnt really know each other and I never liked her until 3d grade. That was the year you could go withought your mom. We went, and the next year she took one of her friends who was a christian. The next year, (last year) we took another one of our close friends who was not a Christian and rarely went to church. We feel like she thought of the camp more like a camp for fun, than a camp to learn about Christ. We are taking her this year along with another girl who is not a christian. We are hoping although it happens once a year, that it will change their lives. This camp is in ike 2 weeks, and I pray that they will know Christ. If you guys could pray for them, that would be awesome!! Thanks!!

• Posted at:

Matthew 5:14-16:   You are the light of the world....Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven!!  

Front sm

stormflash46

Nice girl! (My parents were both Christians too)

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

I will pray for her. Even tho camp is fun, we have to realize the real reason we are going. Guys, we r a great group. we should keep posting Christina things on this site. Thanks tealpaw and Lily. And yes., we r all girls so that's cooler
  • Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

That is great!c I lobve your testimony. I am almost 13 and look forward to seeing u in Heaven. I have to trust God all the time bc my dad bcame a pastor last year and I lost all hope... not bc I didn't want him to be pastor but bc I felt like it wasn't what I wanted. But it was God's will, and u can't fight God. My brothers want me to play this air plane game so I will post more tomorrow or later. Thank you so much! I am with you all the way -Kaela
  • Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

I will post more later. KEEP posting
  • Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

I live in Florida
  • Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Thx guys! This is super cool and hopefully we can get more believers or agents who need God
  • Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

stormflash46

Yeah

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Yeah to what?
  • Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Yeah to what?
  • Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Yeah to what?
  • Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Whoops

• Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Well, when I was 7 my grandmother died. I wasn't too close to her, but still. I went through a dark period, or being rude, of being mean. I had to get counseling and then I realized that God really loved me. I bcame a Christian at 8. So, at 11 we joined this really large church w great worship and everything. And I went to the camp last year and I was swimming in God's presence, but when I got home I was the same. Snapping at sibs, being disrespectful. You actually need a heart transplant. You don't just change over night. So that's what I learned. And I so wish we cld really talk... in person. But this is how it is. Thx guys and continue this thread. Invite your online friends and RL friends ~Salome
  • Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Hey, I will be moving Fri so if I don't respond in like a wk or more, sorry. but we have to pack up and everything and im not ignoring and plz keep on this thread and Adventures of Oddysey. Thx

• Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

So, r u in 5th grade tealpaw??
  • Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

cutewolf230

Hi. Here is my Christian/Catholic story : 

I was baptized at 8 months old in Denver, Colorado. I was raised in a Catholic family, and went to a Catholic school for around 5-6 years. I received the first three Sacraments. (Baptism,Reconciliation,First Communion) there. Last year my parents moved me to a new school, a public school. I got into a habit of not saying prayers before lunch. Then my family uprooted to Australia for a year. I'm still going to a public school though. There is a Catholic church and school next to the school I go to, and every Tuesday a man comes and teaches us about Scripture. I received Conformation just yesterday, and I put my faith in my God that he can help guide me. 

Many times in my life have I just been so grateful for my religion. No one can truly know God, but I think we all know Him in our everyday lives. 

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016

Lyric of the Week : Phantom of given life 

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

Front sm

cutewolf230

I think believing in Him is what has kept me sane. 

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016

Lyric of the Week : Phantom of given life 

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

*Puts on her rp crown* Ta da!

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New rp check it out!: /278551

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

@cutewolf

Lol and thx. What do u think caused u to stop praying b4 u eat?

• Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Thanks Lucy. What do u think stopped u from praying b4 u ate?

• Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

jadeangel406

I absolutely love the fact that this is a thread where you can express your religious beliefs freely.

Here is my story (I'm sorry it has so many words, I just had so much to write)(remember to rest your eyes while reading this very big post)(there are many capitalization errors and punctuation errors in this, but I am too lazy to fix them):

My mother was Orthodox. My father is Catholic. When they married, my mother converted to Catholicism. Then they had me. I don't really know when I got baptized, about all I know is that I was baptized at a Catholic Church. I went to a Catholic school for approximately 3-4 years. I received the first three Sacraments (Baptism,Reconciliation,First Communion) at the Catholic church where I got baptised. When I started second grade, me and my parents moved to another apartment and I had to go to a public school. Every Monday after school, I used to go to this program which was for children don't go to a Catholic school. I made many new friends from that program. Every Sunday, I used to go to Sunday School after a church service so I could be prepared to take some of the Sacraments (Reconciliation and First Communion). Fast forward to about 4 years later, I had just started middle school and my mother told me that she wasn't getting any spiritual nourishment at the Catholic church we always used to go to for church service. One of her friends from work invited her to a bible study at her church she went to. My mother then went to a church service at her co-worker's church. She then knew that God had found the right church for her. She invited me to come to a church service with her instead of going to the Catholic church service with my father. Since it was a Baptist church it was very different compared to a Catholic church. Instead of Priests, there were Pastors at the Baptist Church. A few days after I came with her to church, she converted and got baptized into the Baptist faith. Soon after that I dropped out of the class at the Catholic Church for children who are not in a Catholic School. Now I sometimes go to the Catholic Church with my father and some times I go to the Baptist Church with my mother. It get confusing at times because being Catholic is slightly different from being Baptist. So I just identify as a Christian because I go to both a Baptist and a Catholic Church. 

• Posted at:

Ekat/Madrigal

Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw

Greencloak

I love facts 

I am a nerd

Spread positive vibes!

My name is Michelle

I am a Christian

#PrayForPeace

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Thank you for this! God is working through u. I will be moving in 2 days so I prob wont post in a lil while but plz keep this going
  • Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

dragonelf7659

right on dude 

• Posted at:

Cannot be seen, cannot be felt, cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.

It lies behind the stars and beneath the hills.

Ends life, ends love, kills laughter and never leaves your side.

What Am I?

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Post ur fave verses. John 3:16 is 1 of mine
  • Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

@dragonfly Whats ur testimony???
  • Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

dogyellow583

i love that you posted this :) it's so great to see all of you guys standing up for  your faith... it's super encouraging!!!

• Posted at:

MBer since November 16, 2014

Front sm

tealpaw38

Exactly DogYellow!!!!!!  My favorite verse is the one below me. Also basketball midsummer, Im going into 7th Grade. That is so cool how God is here, on this website, through each one of us!!  And this is not even a christian website!!!!!!  How cool is that??  I just keep praying for the people in India becaus most of them are not Christians and they worship idols.

• Posted at:

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Amen tealpaw, and whats ur name bc I don't like calling u that. God is prob rejoicing in Heaven that his children are sharing abt him. Im going into 8th and like I said i might be offline for a lil bit but PLZ keep this going

@dogyellow

Yes, God calls us to spread the Good News. I am pleased to do this

• Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

1 ,