Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

Branch: Ekaterina

Tuesday - June 13th, 2017

Things Melikes

I'm currently loving the evening weather and sunsets and the summer feelz even though it's not quite summer. Bike rides at like 8:30 or 9 are pretty kool. Also, the vent right by my bed with the air conditioning reminds me of summer so much, it makes me so ready to be done with school (litrally so excited for senior year, btw). Oh, also the way leaves filter the light that comes through my window in the evening is the best thing ever. Ahhhhhhh... I'm trying to finish City of Glass and I just got to the good part, so that's something else I've been liking, too. Aaaand, my little brother currently adores me and ahaha it feels so good. :p 

Class: Into to Psych

Teacher: Civics

Drink: Water with lemon

Songs: if you happen to listen to these, make sure you're volumes at 100 :p

Rainbow Connection by Sleeping At Last

Collapsible Lung by Relient K

City of Stars by Ryan Gosling

(The entire La La Land soundtrack, really.)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

claire

look what you just made me do

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

*Your volume's 

I somehow managed to only tan one side of my arms, sooooo that's pretty great. :D

• Posted at:

claire

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

Tuesday - June 27th, 2017

- I took senior pictures for my friend on Saturday, and hahahaha I'm too lazy to edit them. *facepalm* I really need to get back into photography this summer. And I really need to get my senior pictures.

- Not capitalizing anything is so aesthetically pleasing

- Camping in mountains = super exciting and such kool

- Get to paint bedroom white???!

- I went for a walk with my little brother today and he is so cute. :D It reminded of my babysitting job last year because I would take mah babysittee to the library and to the fountain and sometimes to get ice cream and it was just a lot of fun.

- Also, Sunday night, we went to this one park, and it was so pretty when we got to the trails. The sun was setting, and idk what it is about sunlight but I love it so much, especially when the sun is rising or setting. It makes everything seem so peaceful? Right? Idk.

- #reallyproudofmyselfbecauseivereadthreebookssofarandwerenoteventwoweeksintosummer 

- Ahhhhhhhhh I'm so ready for camp nano to start. :D My book is going to be AWESOME. 

- I really wish I was inspired to take pretty notes and start planning and stuff during the school year. It's not kool when I want to do it near the end of school/during the summer when I LITERALLY DO NOTHING IMPORTANT IN LIFE.

- Oh, my. Senior year starts in basically two months. Hahahahaha, I can't stop thinking about how much fun going to {amusement park} will be next May/June for physics but ahhhh what if I don't make any friends in that class. Then it'll be super awkward. o.O 

- IT'S SUMMER.

Songs: 

* Dazzle by Oh Wonder

* Run for Those Hills, Babe by Tom Rosenthal

• Posted at:

claire

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Branch: Tomas

Wow! You sound so happy. Happy for you. That bhook sounds good and Im glad ur done w school

• Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

Thursday - July 6th, 2017

- I got to watch one of my friend's kids, and asdfghjkl he is so adorable.

- For the holiday, I went to my friends' house, and for the sake of nostalgia, we went to the park and played kickball. It was a pretty lame (albeit, my team one :p), but it made me feel like I was ten again. :D And when we were walking back, my dearest companions decided to blare the Hamilton soundtrack, which was somewhat annoying, but it was fun. :) The sunset was super pretty, too. :p And then when we got back, they set off a bunch of fireworks and haaaaaaahahahahahahaha I was peer pressured into slow dancing to God Bless the USA (I'm Proud to Be An American) by Faith & Justice with the person that literally hates America and tried burning it with fireworks. And then a dance party to Firework and Party in the USA and etc. ensued... Main point: it was pretty fun.

- My sister got T39C books from the library the day. It would be so awkward if she joined the MB. :D

- I finally finished cutting out robots (for crafts?) for this one camp I'm volunteering at next week. I spent six hours on Monday cutting them out and I still had to spend about four more yesterday, and an hour or two today. *facepalm*

- My teacher for one of the AP classes I'm taking next year emailed the class and gave us the materials and instructions for homework so we can get a headstart and that made me really happy idk why. 

- Asdfghjkl so my sister (read: my dad, because he doesn't trust us lol) was going to paint her new bedroom last weekend, but lol my dad had to do a bunch of prep work apparently, so now we have to wait another two weeks before I can paint my room and I'm like super excited because I get to share it with mah best friend forever, for like a year lol

• Posted at:

claire

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

Wednesday - July 19th, 2017

Last night was honestly the best one I've had in a while. o_O

Mah friend got home from work and then we went to the store and got sum chicken nuggets and made them for dinner, and he didn't like them, so we laughed really hard for a really long time about that. And then we went outside and laid on the ground and stared at the sky and he made fun of me for crying over a book character and we called his aunt to ask if he really did have six toes when he was a kid and idk we just talked? And it was really nice? And he read the epilogue of City of Heavenly Fire out loud, which seemed kind of fitting because he did the same thing for the first chapter of City of Bones. Also, the sunset and sky were really pretty and like, idk man, the weather was really nice too? Nice for Michigan. :p And then we watched Rogue One and ahhhhhh Diego Luna. It honestly feels so weird to watch movies now, because I've only watched two others in the past 6.5 months, but it was worth it. Y'all should try going on a movie diet. :D 

• Posted at:

claire

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

(It kind of freaks me out that people are liking these posts, but it's pretty much just me on this thread, so I'm not sure how that... works?)

• Posted at:

claire

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

Friday - July 21th, 

The other day, my 5yo brother went to the library. He got some of my favorite books from when I was a kid. :D Anywho, one of them was about Franklin the turtle. Franklin made some chocolate chip cookies in the recipe, so my mom was you and GBB can make some cookies today! Lol. If I'm correct, the recipe called for one egg, one stick of butter, one cup of sugar, one cup of flour, and one cup of chocolate chips... Bake at 350 (F) for 10 minutes. Lemme tell you.................................. They're trash. The cookie dough didn't even taste good. My friend saw them and asked if they were pancakes. o.O DON'T MAKE THEM, OKAY?

Asdfghjkl I can't wait for vacation. Methinks that precious is leaving next Saturday, and getting back two weeks from then?

• Posted at:

claire

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

"Friday - July 21th,"

*facepalmfacepalmtreefacefloor*

• Posted at:

claire

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

*hugs*

• Posted at:

!*Ocean*!

{Your evil fandom reference queen}

"THE WIND IS EVIL"

"Roses aren't always red,

& Violets aren't exactly blue

The society we live in 

Never seems to tell the truth."

#SaveIsaac2k17

Gang @: /297825 (SA)

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Branch: Lucian

Hey Clair :)

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

~A forever bitter pre- Dark Ages MBer~

"I say Vol, you say Tron! Vol-?"

"...Vol-tron...?"

So long live the car crash hearts

Cry on the couch and all the poets come to life

Fix me in 45

#Isupportsamegendershipping 

\(o-o)z

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

Tuesday - July 25th, 2017

- My library has had summer reading programs every summer since forever, and this was the first year I did the teen program (haha, I was too lazy all the other years, oops). HOLY COW. The prizes are great. But basically, I had to read a book that took place on each continent and then for each ocean, there was an activity you had to do... the last one I needed was to attend a library event. I really wanted to go to this event they're on Saturday about space and stuff that's sponsored by the company that my boyfriend works for, but alas, I'll be on vacation. So, anywho, I decided to go to the game night they had... I took my little brother and we played the kid version of Ticket to Ride, but oh my gosh. o_o My earth science teacher from freshman year at my old school was there. o_o I was actually kind of expecting her to be there because my sister's gone to the game nights a couple of times and it was always super awkward because she would be playing games with her science teacher, but like... she's not my teacher and I don't go to that school anymore and... o_o Thankfully, I saw her and proceeded to go to the opposite end of the room. So if she did recognize me (which I honestly doubt, because I was three years younger, had a pixie cut, and just looked really different back then), she didn't say anything. :p So anywho, after my brother and I finished our game, I went to get mah prize, and the librarian was like yeah just pick a bag out of one of the boxes (#1 autographed books that I hadn't heard of #2 "fun" stuff #3 "tech" stuff). And honestly, I should've gotten a new Android charger, but my brother saw a fidget spinner in one of the bags in the fun stuff box, so I had to get that so he'd stop screaming. ._. But it also came with some art stuff, candy, coupons to get free books from the used book section, a free doughnut from Tiny Tim's, $5 voucher for fines, coupons for this really expensive ice cream/??? shop (hahaha "free sample"), and a free medium McCafe beverage ahahahaha. So, I guess my experience with the teen summer reading program was pretty good. :p

- I CAN'T BELIEVE JULY IS ALREADY OVER ALMOST. o_o I'm finally caught up in camp nanowrimo, hallelujah. :D

- Hahahahahahahahahhahahaha my friend and I are writing ship stories about each other, and so far I'm kind of in love with my stories. I think we're going to burn them after we're done reading them, though, just because they're all trash. 

Hey, Saf. :)

• Posted at:

claire

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

This is random but is that poem in your sig written by you? 

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 Timothy 4:12

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

I wish. :p It's from the song Collapsible Lung by Relient K. It's probably one of my favorite songs. :)

• Posted at:

claire

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

Thanks for answering! I've heard some of their songs, though I can't think of which ones I've listened to. 

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 Timothy 4:12

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

Cool! I really like their music. :3

(Some other favorites include Marigold, The Lining is Silver, Mountaintop, Candlelight, Curl Up and Die, I Don't Need a Soul, Lost Boy, and Sleepin. :p)

• Posted at:

claire

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

Tuesday - August 8th, 2017

My vacation was probably one of the best I've been on since 2012. o.O The weather was litrally perfect (except for two days... it rained. Like, really hard. o_o) and THE LAKE. IT WAS AMAZING. While it wasn't like it used to be, where it was super shallow and sandy and you could walk reeeeally far out before the water got up to your shoulders, it was still relatively sandy, but the water was deeper and the waves were bigger? 

There was this one night when it was raining and really windy so mah homie and I went swimming and it was so much fun. It was really cold though. :p But it was a ton of fun, I guess because there's never very many big waves. And it was perfect, because right as we decided to leave, the sun came out from behind the louds and we got to watch the sunset. :p

And just in general, this particular trip was a lot of fun because mah homie's parents and brother/his sister-in-law + her family were all up there, and like they haven't been up there all at once since 2014 and like his nephews are adorable. But like we had a bunch of sleepovers in the loft and we played Sushi Go and watched That Thing You Do and Pride and Prejudice and had a popcorn fight and it was so much funnn. 

One of them is really good at photography, so I was going to have her take my senior pictures/do a sweat photo shoot with me and mah homie because we're both graduating this year, so we went to the field with aliens and had a picnic and it was going to be super aesthetic, but then rain started pouring down, so it didn't work out. We might go back up there next week, though, so we could potentially do it then, but idk, because we'll be staying at a different place that's about an hour away. 

Also, the SUNSETS WERE REALLY PRETTY. I'm really thankful that I get to go up there every year and get to see the sunsets because they're way prettier up there than they are here in the city-ish? ._. But yeah, mah homie and I hung out at the beach every night to watch it and it was always fun. :3

Mah homie's nephew adores us, which was super cute, and I can't believe I haven't seen him since 2014. He's gotten so much bigger and asdfghjkl o_o He's so big. And I mean, his brother's other two kids are adorable, but it was my first time seeing them, and their daughter looks like his wife when she was a kid and she likes playing with baby dolls, it's so cute. o_o 

And then our friend came up for literally a couple of days, and it was nice hanging out with him, but it's kind of weird because we're all grown up and like... we don't have to have our parents drive us around and stuff. So when we left, mah homie was like we're gonna go golfing (read: he's going to make us watch him golf) and they made me drive the golf cart and hahahaha I'm just glad I didn't drive into one of the cherry trees. And then we got some top notch food and drove home, but like we got home six hours after his parents did. :p The cherries were great, by the way. o_o 

I don't know, it's always weird when I go up there, because I used to go up with my entire family every year, and... that doesn't happen anymore? o.O And I used to always worry while I was up there that it would be my last time, but I don't think that'll be the case any longer. :p 

In other news, I shadowed my mom's dentist today. o_o That was weird. I know that I defintely don't want to be a dentist, though, so I'm not really sure why I went.

I FINISHED TID. I'm so sad because I'm done reading TMI and TID, and like, personally I liked TID more and it just made me think of mah homie and our best friend and I because we kind of have the relationship that Jem and Tessa and Will have and idk. o_o All I know is it made me think about what'll be like when one of us dies, which has been rather depressing. *facepalm* o_o I don't know what to do with my life now, though, because I've been reading TMI/TID for eight months and like ughhh... But idk, I really liked TID (and hahahahahaha I got mah homie to start reading it, mostly because it takes place in the 1800s but like asdfghjkl).

SCHOOL STARTS IN A MONTH. I can't wait to pick up my schedule and asdfghjkl I can't wait to be done with high school. :D :D :D :D :D And like, if I wanted to start some homework for one of my AP classes, I could, but like... it's summer. ._. BUT SENIOR YEAR. I can't believe I'm almost doneee. Like, I honestly didn't think I was going to survive freshman year, but here I am and sure, I'll probably die sometime this school year, but asdfghjkl. I can't wait to be done.

• Posted at:

claire

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

Thursday - August 17th, 2017

-WELL. I finished Shadowhunter Academy the other night, and o_o It definitely provided closure to TMI, which I suppose I'm glad about. But the ending o_o o_o o_o

- My parents and four of my siblings are tripping, and one of my brothers is out-of-state for work, so at home, it's just two of my older siblings (that are gone working either all day or all night), my younger brother and sister that pretty much stay in the same spot all day, my friend that works all day, and me. Sooo, basically it's my two younger siblings and yours truly at home, and it's been so nice because I'll clean up the house and IT STAYS CLEAN. o_o I stayed up until like 12:30 this morning cleaning, idk what's happened to me. (I also cleaned my room, which was very very very muchly needed.

- I was watching my brother's dank YouTube videos from a house show mah homie's family hosted back in 2013, and WOW. We were all so smol. :D But the music was pretty good, tbh.

- Heh, and then I got distracted, and watched the YouTube video of yours truly and some of mah frenz in a lip sync battle and I'M LEGITIMATELY ANGRY THAT WE DIDN'T WIN. The only reason we didn't come in second place was because we didn't have hoola hoops in our act, but we did consider bringing tricycles into the act at one point. But asdfghjkl our act was so good and mah homie was literally the best part of it, and we blew the host's mind, and mah homie was perfect in our afterview, and I'm so glad that we decided to throw money off the stage while dabbing and like asdfghjkl our act was so good. :D But wow, how was that back in December. o.O I kind of hope they have another battle this year, but mah homie and our best friend are technically gradumacated, so they wouldn't be able to be part of it, which is kind of lame. 

- Ughhhhh, idk why, but (Meet Me on the) Battlefield by Svcrina gives me Sizzy feelz (probably bc it was playing while I was reading a Sizzy scene), but like asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjkl

- SCHEDULE PICKUP IS ON TUESDAY GUESS WHO MIGHT DIE OF EXCITEMENT AND THEN DIE OF SADNESS BECAUSE SUMMER'S ENDING BUT IT'S OKAY BECAUSE I'M GRADUATING THIS YEAR. I still gotta have my brother take my senior pictures. o_o 

- Soooo, my sister got married back in May, and since she moved out, there's an empty bedroom that we've all been fighting over... We had this dank plan where the sister I share a room with was going to move into the empty room with my other sister and our dog, and then mah homie and I were gonna share a room until mah homie moves out, and then my other other sister was going to move in with me... Weeeeeeeeeeell, it turns out that the sister that was going to move into the empty room/the one I currently share a room with is moving out so she doesn't have such a long commute to school... So now my mom's like, okay the oldest kid gets their own room. ._. So said oldest kid is getting my current room, and I wanted mah homie and I to move in with my 5yo bro, and then my two younger sisters would share a room, BUT SHE'S GONNA MAKE US SHARE A ROOM WITH MY SISTER AND THE DOG LIKE dood. o_o Anywho, I'm rather angry at her. -_-

- I got to babysit Jordyn again. :D She's so cuteeeee. Apparently they had a different babysitter for most of the summer, but recently decided they didn't like her because she never did anything with Jordyn and I do so hahahhaahhahaha :D The only thing is, I'm supposed to babysit again on Monday, but like I have a dentist appointment, so I have to awkwardly call Jordyn's mom and tell her that I probably can't babysit????? Idk. I hate calling people. ._.

- Apparently, Ingrid Michaelson released a new album??????? I just figured that out a few days ago???????? I'm not a huge fan of it, but like???????????? Throwback to 2014??????????? Throwback to watching Mom's Night Out on my birthday???????????

- My friend sister's (the one I took senior pix for) open house is on Saturdayyyy. :D Her mom almost canceled it, though, because my friend got mono while he was on a trip for work. o_o Also, my friend got the keys to his apartment and I'm SO GLAD HE HAS A ROOMMATE because he literally has no clue as to what's going on. It's scary because he genuinely knows nothing, and I'm like really glad that mah homie trusts our friend's roomie, because if not, they'd both be dead, and it would not be pretty.

Merry Christmas. 

• Posted at:

claire

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

Posting these to find these later:

1 | baking things isn't an all day activity.
2 | no one looks good in yellow.
3 | people taking driver's ed have to be picked up after lessons because they can't drive themselves home.
4 | use credit cards for small purchases and/or emergencies.
5 | time flies, especially when you're having fun.
6 | you don't have to go to mexico or florida to have fun during spring break.
7 | dutch people are always right.

• Posted at:

claire

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

*first place, not second place... we came in second place

*interview, not afterview??

*____, not whatever typos there are that I'm too lazy to find

• Posted at:

claire

Front sm

beastlygale14

The fact that you are writing all of these down is an admirable feat and wonder in and of itself. Seriously, how even.

• Posted at:

Hello {^~.~^} •

Sage Heavenswheel 

Despairing Art Student/Pre-College Teen

Formerly AquaBloodhound/DarkSoul33

*currently on a research paper hiatus*

*currently on a college test hiatus*

*currently on a project hiatus*

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

It was summer, Sage. ;)

• Posted at:

claire

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

I am rather upset because I wrote another post yesterday, but it never went through. And I forgot to renew my library books yesterday... Good thing I have a handy dandy discount thing from the reading program that'll pay $5. :D

• Posted at:

claire

Front sm

beastlygale14

Ah, summer, yes. The magic . . . No wonder.

• Posted at:

Hello {^~.~^} •

Sage Heavenswheel 

Despairing Art Student/Pre-College Teen

Formerly AquaBloodhound/DarkSoul33

*currently on a research paper hiatus*

*currently on a college test hiatus*

*currently on a project hiatus*