Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

Somehow the descendants end up in the roles of the children of heroes/villains(Avengers) and the heroes/villains end up in the roles of the descendants. The best part? Their parents are in reverse roles too, and don't realize anything is wrong.

Belle/Beast and Ben= Captain America/Black Widow and their sons.

Maleficent and Mal= Loki and his daughters

Cinderella/Charming and Chad= Stark/Pepper and their son.

Evil Queen and Evie= Zemo and his daughter

Sleeping Beauty/Philip and Audrey= Thor and his daughter.

Cruela and Carlos= Red Skull and his son

Mulan/Shane and Lonnie= Hawkeye/Laura and their daughter

Jafar and Jay= Viper and her son

Fairy godmother and Jane(did I get that right?)= Phil Coulson and his daughter

Dopey and Doug= Hulk and his son 

Auradon= New York

Auradon High= Avengers Academy

Isle of the lost= maybe, like, Sokovia or something.

(How it works for the kids of villains in Marvel is they were sent to the Avengers Academy by S.H.I.E.L.D to try and have them become heroes.)

Spots:

Cap/Black Widow: twin boys (taken by Maya I.)

Loki: two girls (taken by Maya and I.)

Stark/Pepper: one son

Zemo: One daughter taken by Lani 

Thor: One daughter taken by Lani

Red Skull: One son

Hawkeye: One daughter

Viper: One son

Phil: One daughter taken by Lani

Hulk: One son

Mal taken by Maya

Evie taken by Lani

Carlos taken by Cara

Jay

Chad

Ben

Audrey taken by Cara 

Lonnie taken by Cara

Jane taken by Cara

Doug

Rules:

1. No drama outside of POV's please.

2. No same gender shipping/crushes please.

3. Please read other people's forms

4. No best,worst,youngest, etc.

5. Have fun. :3

Form:

Name: 

Age:(14-18)(Please don't have everyone be the same age.)

Spot:

Apperance:

Personality:

Clothing:(Super/normal clothing, V.K(if they're a V.K)/Auradon clothes.)

Powers:(If any)

Skills/Weaknesses:

Crush:

Other: 

My forms:

Name: Keira Lokidottir

Spot: Daughter of Loki

Apperance: Really thick, long, straight, glossy raven black hair past her waist. Big, brilliant emerald green eyes that seem to sparkle with mischief. She's very very slim, with a delicate/lithe build, is about 4'9(very petite for an Asgardian, sort of small compared to a human), has perfect snow white skin, and is stunningly beautiful(as the daughter of an Asgardian would be expected to be.) She can turn blue/frost giant mode like her father.

Personality: Rebellious, mischievous, sarcastic , flirtatious. Very good at getting guys to like her, but usually her flirtation is just teasing. Very very intelligent, creative, thinks very strategically. Cunning. Witty. Hates being told what to do. Fiercely loyal, has a little trouble with trust, but once she does trust/care about you she'll always be there. Very very harsh/cruel sometimes. Sometimes she's very very sweet. Very very charismatic, can charm her way out of almost anything. She is quite manipulative though, and really likes to have her way. Tends to be less heroic then people think she should be(almost killing villains, not being extremely careful of civilians, etc.) Loves to play tricks on people. A very talented actress. Good at playing the innocent adorable little girl.

Clothing: 

- As a villain/normal: A short strapless bright green dress(goes to the middle of her thighs.) Dark green/brown/gold striped tights. Black boots up a little above her knees. Fingerless green gloves almost up to her shoulders. A dark forest green hooded cape. A gold staff/crown like her father. 

- V.K: Black leggings, black shorts(above mid thigh), a black camisole, a dark green tank top with gold slash marks across the front. A emerald green leather jacket with darker green designs. Black fingerless leather gloves, Emerald green combat boots with a gold crown design where the star would be on a pair of Converse(near the heel of the boot. Black laces. The toes of the boots have a light spray of gold glitter.)

- Auradon: An emerald green tight-ish collared shirt(short sleeves. Lighter green floral pattern on the collar.) A black pleated/sort of full skirt to her mid thigh. A darker green sweater with sleeves that are either rolled up just bellow her elbows or over her hands.   

Powers: Usual asgaurdian powers(Super strength, super durability/stamina, healing factor, Allspeak, etc.) Sorcery like her dad(includes f, psionics, illusions of herself, and shape-shifting.) Can control ice/snow in her Frost Giant form(@Maya I would prefer if your daughter of Loki couldn't do that because you also have Mal(who also has extremely powerful magic.)) 

Skills/Weaknesses: Strategy, she's extremely extremely extremely smart, her magic, good at theft/stealth, lying, acting, singing, fighting, will never quit, remembers everything she hears/sees. A sociopath. Doesn't ask for help no matter how bad she needs it, doesn't sleep or eat as much as she should, tempermental, manipulative, a trickster. Either very very patient or extremely extremely impatient. Easily bored. She's a lot like her father.

Crush: Maya's son of Cap

Other: Um..... no?

Name: Joshua "Josh" Brian Phil Rogers

Spot: Son of Captain America/Black Widow

Apperance: Short, thick, soft dark blond hair with a red-ish tint. Bright sky blue eyes. Tall, athletic/muscular build, light tan skin, extremely handsome(looks a lot like his dad.)

Personality: A lot like his dad, only more serious/a little bit darker like his mom. Overprotective of his friends, extremely smart, thinks stratigcally, creative, stubborn, cares deeply for people. More in POV's.

Clothing: 

- As a hero/normal: As a hero a costume like his dad's in age of Ultron. Normally a white t-shirt, red sweat shirt(or a brown leather jacket), jeans, and either grey Converse or brown combat boots.)

- Auradon: A deep red(maybe blue) suit with a white shirt. Black shoes. A loose tie.

Powers: Same as his dad(Super strength, enhanced agility/speed/durability, re watch memories, fast healing, etc. Super athleticism.)

Skills/Weaknesses: A strategist, stubborn, smart, good at stealth/hacking, art, gymnastics, fighting, speaks English, French, Russian, and Irish Gaelic. A little too stubborn, slightly tempermental, will occasionally underestimate his strength.

Crush: Maya's daughter of Loki

Other: I don't think there's anything else......

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

forms will be posted in the morning

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Forms in morning. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

ravenfairy187

There's no information on Zemo I can understand....what should I look up?

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

winterfairy70

Maybe Look up Mcu Zemo or Marvel Baron Zemo

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Name: Maya

Spot:daughter of Loki

Apperance:blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal rebellious thief hacker artist extremely skilled/talented actress/liar very similar to her sister but a little extra more rebel

Clothing:normal she looks like Maya from girl meets world

Auradon/Isle-mal's outfit but with loki's colors

Powers:her dad's powers but her snow/ice is weak and she can't control it 

Skills/Weaknesses:lying stealing hacking thieving art acting can singing extremely well but not around people including her sister she can't control her frost giant powers she hates rules and doesn't like to wait for people to come up with a plan

Crush:Josh

Other: n/a

Dylan Rogers

son of Cap/Black Widow

dirty blond hair green/hazel eyes extremely handsome

suit like his dad's

Auradon -has a suit Auradon colors

his dads powers

always wants to see the good in people art hacking fighting speaks greek italian and french doesn't like to always follow rules

keira

n/a

Mal(14)

(Also that's not possible because like her sister she would inherit that ability you can't have a frost giant without frost)

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Branch: Ekaterina

Save red skull.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Creepypasta

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"You're just as sane as I am."-Luna Lovegood

"Either find a way or make one."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Front sm

winterfairy70

Accepted!(I forgot I messed up the ages. 13-17.)(She can have frost giant powers, but Keira's are more powerful.)

Red Skull saved!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Save son of Hulk and daughter of Hawkeye. :)

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

"&WhenUThnkUrDone,GetDownOnUrKnees&PraySomeMore"

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MimiWolfieWS665SaltClevSphinx

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

she can't even control or figure out how to use her's yet which is why they are weak

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Also save viper 

Forms soon

• Posted at:

Caramel

Queen of Burnt Stuff, Goddess of Pain and Suffering, Lady of T39C, friend of MBers, and Travelor. 

#RemembertheLost.

"Good friends are hard to find. 

Harder to leave, 

And impossible to forget." 

-Anonymous. 

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Name:Dimsi Schmidt

Spot:Son of Red Skull

Apperance:Messy blood-red hair,dark brown eyes,pale,thin,freckles on his face.

Personality:Dimsi is a solem,usually quiet person,but when he needs to be,he's a really good strategist. He's usually very careful & has trust issues,but will warm up to someone from time to time.

Clothing:

As a villan/normal-An olive green WW2 German Army Jacket,brown combat boots (He tucks his jeans into the combat boots,even though he's heard "Dimsi,don't do that. You look like you're going off to war."),fingerless black gloves,a knit facemask that lets you see only his eyes.

V.K-Black jeans,an olive green reversible parka,& brown combat boots.

Aroudon-The same reversible parka,a grey shirt,jeans,& converse.

Powers-Extremeley intelligent

Skills/Weaknesses:Skills-He's good at hand-to-hand combat,& good with knives. Weaknesses-He's got PTSD,Insomnia,slight Hyperactive ADHD,Tourrette's syndrome (Tourrette's is commonly known as "ticking syndrome"),Haemolaria (A condition that makes you cry blood). Easily bored & slightly impaitent.

Crush?:Dunno

Other:Nope.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Creepypasta

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"You're just as sane as I am."-Luna Lovegood

"Either find a way or make one."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Front sm

winterfairy70

Accepted and saved!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name: Mira

Age:(14-18)(Please don't have everyone be the same age.)16

Spot: Daughter of Zemo

Apperance: : She constantly dyes her hair. Currently it is black, purple, and blue. However, she will be dying her hair multiple times in this RP. Her hair is normally in a braided bun. Bright blue eyes. 5’4. Pale. Scarred up and down her arms. 

Personality: : Smart, rebellious. Loyal to the ones she loves. Very blunt and honest, and can be rude, even though she doesn’t try to be. Very stubborn. She’s very fierce and sarcastic, not to mention tough. Has a sensitive side of herself that she rarely shows to anyone. If you are one of the people she trusts, she’ll beat herself up if you get hurt and she think’s it’s her fault. She’s very sassy, and tells herself not to be, but it doesn’t work. She hates to ask for help, and loves to boss people around. She has horrible ADHD, so she’s constantly bored in class, but is still very smart. She’s bold, and isn’t afraid to show it. If you get on her bad side, watch out. She can fight. She’s tolerant of pain, heartbreak and heartache, because she’s had her fair share of it in life. She’s very hesitant to talk to anyone she’s just met. Is very quick on her feet, and quick to throw a punch. Will fight anyone who questions her. She is brave, but gets to reckless at times. She trains a lot, so it’s a bit rare to see her not running. A high functioning sociopath. Quiet, shy, creative. Very smart. Has had her fair share of heartache, heartbreak, and pain in life, which is why she is so tolerant of it. She’s very protective of the ones she loves. Can be very rebellious, especially when something is happening, but it’s wrong. Very smart.  When she’s in a battle, a whole new side comes out of her. In battle, she’s sassy, bossy, sarcastic, brave, bold. Pessimist. Suffers from bipolar depression, ADHD, self-harm and self-hate, OCD, multiple personality disorder, and a inferiority complex. Loves Paramore/Sia/Music in general.  Also loves movies like Austin Powers. Maladaptive daydreaming disorder. 

(Just putting a whole bunch of outfits)

A) A black tanktop, jean jacket, jean shorts, and flats. 

B) A graphic long-sleeve Sherlock shirt, black shorts, black boots.

C) A yellow t-shirt, purple jacket, orange shirt, and green sandals.

D) A short long-sleeve red dress, black shorts, black boots.

E) A short-sleeve Doctor Who shirt, leather jacket, black skirt, and green tennis shoes.

F) A shirt that has the lyrics to “Fences” by Paramore on it, shorts that have the lyrics to “Ankle Biters” by Paramore on it, and combat boots that have the lyrics to “The Greatest” by Sia on it.

Powers:(If any)N/A

Skills/Weaknesses: 

Skills: A bunch of stuff from YouTube. Such as acting, dancing, singing, lockpicking, hacking, thieving, fighting, karate. She is very good at running, fencing, and scurrying up trees. Very good at chemistry/science. Excellent at acting/lying, and deducing. Good at getting people to spill their secrets, but you can't get her to spill her secrets. A high functioning sociopath, with her own universe she goes to when she mediates. Reads anything she can get her hands on. Very good at persuasion. She is good with most instruments.  

Weaknesses: She has a habit of forgetting important stuff: food, sleep, water, the solar system, to take care of herself. She is horrible with honesty and kindness. Very anti-social. When she is mad, she locks herself in her bedroom in her flat. Easily bored, very impatient, not really ever around people as observant or smart as she. Hates to accept help from anyone. She is a high functioning sociopath. If she doesn't have something to do, she becomes obsessed with things such as: fashion designing, chocolate, peppermint, art, music, or just pacing around in circles. She becomes antsy if she doesn't have something to do for a while. (6 hours or 6 minutes, depending on her mood that day.) She can't really feel sympathy for others very well.  

Crush: Anyone? 

Other:  N/A

Name: Cassandra

Age:(14-18)(Please don't have everyone be the same age.)16

Spot: Daughter of Thor

Apperance: She has shoulder-length brown hair, with blue streaks that take up a bit of her hair. It’s normally in a bun, or a braided ponytail. She has eyes that are a mix of blue/purple, with gold flecks that occasionally turn to green. She’s slim, and is gorgeous, despite her not admitting it. She’s about 5’6. She has a agile/flexible build. She sometimes wears mascara, lipstick, and her nails are always painted either blue or black. She has pale skin, that easily sunburns. She has scars all over her back, that she doesn’t let people see. 

Personality: She’s a introverted, anti-social, consulting detective, who happens to be very good at music. She has a tendency to start humming if she’s bored. She’s bored easily, and is a sociopath. She isn’t the most friendly of people, choosing to surround herself with people of her intelligence. She’s a genius. However, she is very shy. When she is bored, she will shoot this one wall, the wall that has a archery target. She shoots the wall with a actual gun, not a bow and arrow. She’s very impatient. She is not the most considerate of people, but she tries, namely when she is in public. She fiddles with her hands, or her bracelet when she is nervous. She loves Paramore/Weezer/Wrabel/Lily Allen/Skylar Grey. If anyone insults her or her friends/family, she’ll fight them. Maladaptive daydreaming disorder. Really ADHD. 

A) Super: A black dress and red cape, with gold tennis shoes. 

B)Auradon: A black and red dress, with gold boots/flats/tennis shoes. 

Powers:(If any) Massive Strength, Electrokinesis, Atmokinesis. 

Skills/Weaknesses: She’s a very good spy, and very good at deductions. She is a very skilled actress/dancer/musician. She observes more then she is normally supposed to.  She’s a bit tricky to read, as she isn’t really a open book. She’s good at unseen movement. She’s a very fast runner, which makes her hard to track. When you catch her off guard, be prepared to have a shouting match. She’s a good fencer and archer. She is a bit too anti-social for her own good. She can get a bit obsessive over a case, and when she does, it normally takes a shove or punch from Liam(Her only friend. Son of Iron Man.) to get her out of that. When she is upset, she normally gets very depressed, and refuses to eat/sleep/talk. When she doesn’t have a case, she can obsess over things, such as art, music, baking(Not a good idea..she almost blew something up!), ETC. When she is bored, she’ll try to find a excuse to do something science-y. Or blow something up. Very insomniac. More in POV's. 

Other: N/A

Name: Cosimia Coulson

Age:(14-18)(Please don't have everyone be the same age.)18

Spot: Daughter of Coulson

Apperance: She has long black hair that is separated into sections of blue, pink, green, purple, black, and silver. Her hair is normally worn in a ponytail or braided bun. Big green/brown eyes that look like Bambi's. About 5'6. She has very pale skin that is covered with bruises and scars. Has glasses. 

Personality: She's quite shy. Because of her family problems, she doesn't trust easily nor love easily. Very impatient, which never goes well. Speaks quietly. Rebellious. Seems to be fearless, but only people she chooses to know know the real truth. Very smart. Never hopes because of her past. Low self-esteem. Brave. Is quite secretive about everything to new people/people she doesn't know. Mysterious about her past, and other things. She's good at thinking fast on her feet/quick thinker. When she thinks she's alone, she sings. 

A) Training: A blue tank, blue jean shorts, and black tennis shoes. 

B) Normal: A blue and green jacket with a black shirt underneath, black jeans/leggings, and black combat boots. 

C) Fancy: She wears a blue and green dress with a black satchel and black boots. 

Powers:(If any)N/A

Skills/Weaknesses: She is a very talented fighter, as all guards must be. Very skilled with a bow and arrow and swords. However, she has a few unnecessary skills also. Such as singing, acting, and art.  Can play the violin surprisingly well. Genius level smart. She has low self-esteem. She doesn't do well among people. She can be easily distracted if something heavily intrigues her. 

Other: N/A

Mods, please let this through, it's all fake. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

shes  not that far off from her sister 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

If you're talking about Maya and Keira, Keira has stronger powers because you already have a character with powerful magic.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i know that  said she's weaker which is why she can't control it but she's only slightly weaker than her sister​

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

also feel free to check out the vk rp

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

The v.k's I would normally use are taken. Sorry.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

im sure if you asked Lani she wouldn't mind having a sister for gothel 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Jane (17)

Lonnie (14)

Audrey (15)

Carlos (16)

Name: Jax

Spot: Son of Viper

Appearance: brown hair, brown eyes, tall, and handsome

Personality: POVed

Clothing: Black shirt, jeabs and black boots. (Normal)

Carlos's outfit (V.K.)

Black shirt that says "What's up?", jeans, boots (Auradon)

Powers: nope

Skills/Weaknesses: writing, fighting, and arguing. Being good, headstrongness, and self control

Crush: Zemo's daughter

Other: nope

• Posted at:

Caramel

Queen of Burnt Stuff, Goddess of Pain and Suffering, Lady of T39C, friend of MBers, and Travelor. 

#RemembertheLost.

Harder to leave, 

-Anonymous. 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I was just going to say that Maya.....

But yeah, what Maya said, she can have a sibling. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

winterfairy70

Thank you. :)

Would it be okay if Ryan had a sister (Darcy) too?

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ryan was made as an only child but I guess

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Name: Ethan Blaze Banner

Spot: Son of Hulk

Apperance: He has long-ish feathery raven hair that falls into his eyes that he flips to give him a surfer-y-ish look. His skin is fair but slightly tanned with a reddish tint to it. Ethan's eyes are a nice, warm, dark brown color that glint a bit mischievously like they're holding a secret. He's average height for his age and has the brightest smile you could see. He's also a little muscular. 

Personality: He's perfected the way of a loner. He talks enough that you wouldn't suspect anything, but is rarely seen with people. He can make up great excuses if asked to go to a social event he doesn't want to go to. He's very funny and very very very smart. He's an honest person, but can lie like a trained thief. He's very loyal, but doesn't have friends. He's very cautious and though while he is nice to everyone, he makes a point not to share much or get attached to people other than, maybe, his parents. He's really sweet and will/can always cheer you up. Ethan doesn't pressure people with his problems and he's always afraid of turning into hulk. He makes fleeting but memorable impressions on people. He has a dark past that he won't say anything about. No one in aside from his parents has ever seen him change. He's practiced, but he's still afraid. He can make the most sarcastic comments and he's not afraid to stand up for what he believes in. (More in POVs.)

Clothing: 

Normal- A dark red T-shirt with jeans, black sneakers, and a black leather jacket with a black belt to hold a gun. Or a black winter coat, camo brown shirt, black pants, and combat boots. Or a black tank-top, black shorts, and sneakers. 

Auradon- A white dress button-up shirt that has the first three buttons un-buttoned, black dress pants, black dress shoes, a black belt with a holster for guns. 

Powers: He can turn into the hulk. Except he is wreathed in fire and practically has pyrokinesis as hulk. 

Skills/Weaknesses:

Skills- He's super smart. Like, Einstein smart. He take graduate college classes in Mathematics, Physics, Biology and a bunch of other things. He can hack like there's no tomorrow and lie just the same. He can speak Spanish, Russian, French, German, Latin, and (obviously) English. He's very good at playing the guitar and thinks strategically(more agent-spy-like than straight on). He's also AMAZING at hand-to-hand combat, shooting guns, and throwing knives. And using swords. 

Weaknesses- He's very stubborn and a little too withdrawn. He's also too loyal and his powers can be used against everyone else. He can't control himself very well as hulk. He can be too trusting and even a little gullible sometimes as well. And he doesn't ask for help from others except for his dad about his powers. 

Crush: TBD. :) 

Other: Has a dark history that he doesn't talk about.

(I will do Hawkeye's daughter tomorrow. :) 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Jump!

• Posted at:

Caramel

#RemembertheLost.

Harder to leave, 

-Anonymous. 

Front sm

winterfairy70

Accepted! I'll start POVs later.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i wont be able to post until break or tomorrow morning

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Keira's POV:

I'm walking down the street to the only mortal restaurant that I have liked so far when the wrecking crew runs by.

We(Maya, Mira, Dimsi, Jax, and I) have been at the Avengers Academy with the children of heroes for less then a week. I really don't want to mess anything up, but it's just so much fun playing with people(villains, heroes, or neither) that, well, I can't help it.

"Excuse me!"

The man with a wrecking ball turns and looks.

"Scram kid!"

"I think not peasant."

"DO you want me to kill you?!?"

"If anyone will die it's you." I don't believe Mr. Coulson, Uncle Thor, or Captain Rogers would be pleased. You can do better then this. Yes. of course I can. Do I want to? No. Why are you so much like your father!?!?!? Because I'm his daughter. Duh. I know you're better then this kid. Be the hero I know you can be. You think I am.

And while I don't want to disappoint you of all people, one of the few people here who really likes me..... I really like doing this.

He growls and swings the heavy metal ball at me. But I catch it and throw it off to the side.

"Boss! No! Wait-"

"That's one of-"

"Loki's daughters?" I laugh quietly then float in the air so I'm even with his height and call green fire to my hands, surrounding myself in a green aura. "Boo!"

The two behind him scream, drop the money, and run.

"Oh no. I wasn't finished with you! We haven't even started!" Illusions of me surround the men and they squeal like small mortal children. A smile tugs at my lips. "Hmm."

"I'm not as easily scared as they are!" The man tries to punch me. Really? Yes, hitting her with the heavy metal ball didn't work, I'll use my fists!

Idiot.

I catch it easily and send him flying back into a stone building with my magic.

"I'm the daughter of the norse god of lies and mischife. The king of evil. You'll think about who you're fighting next time. If there is a next time after this." I punch him repeatedly, and smack him a few times with my staff.

"Kier-"

I start to punch him one more time, but before I make contact everything starts to glow a brilliant white, then it all goes black.

Joshua's POV:

She starts walking towards up and I look over at Maya for a second. When I glance back she's gone. Dylan looks over at me. "Where did she go?!?"

"I don't-"

I see Maya starting to glow. "MAYA!" I reach her just as she disapears. "No-"

everything turns a blinding white, and then I fall into unconciouness."

Keira's POV:

My fist stops inches away from someone's face. A small boy dressed like the leader of the wrecking crew.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean.. please don't-"

"Go away. Shoo." The boy flees and I look around. Am I in some sort of run down villain town of some sort. "Keira!!!"

I turn and Maya comes running over. "Where are we!?!?!"

"I don't know. But I'll get us out of where ever it is."

"Keira! Maya!" Dimsi, Jax, and Mira walk over. "What are you all wearing?"

"What are you wearing?"
I look down at myself. "Where did my scepter go?!?!?! Never mind. I'll get us out of here and then find it." I start walking out of the town to the edge of a cliff, then stop. Something doesn't feel.... ah.

I walk up and hold out a hand, but i'm stopped by an invisible barrier of some sort. I should be able to get through with my magic. But when I try to call it to my hands nothing happens. "WHAT?"

"What is it-"

I thrust a hand towards the barrier and, again, nothing happens. "My magic!!!! It's gone!!! No!!!"

"Girls! I have an important matter to discus with you. It's about that school in auradon." I turn and look behind us. "Father?" We haven't seen him in years. Ever since the Avengers thought they won. 

"Yes. Now come allong children. We have a lot to discus."

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

before i post are they in sokovia under a barrier or the actual isle of the lost 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

They actually end up on the isle. But Sokovia is basically the same as the isle (force field and all.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I'll try to POV after I do Hawkeye's daughter. :)

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ok so avengers are on the actual isle and the descendants are in sokovia

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Yep!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

We followed dad though I am a little bummed he ruined our fun."You girls have been invited to attend a school in Auradon."What"we complained at the same time."I'm not going to some prep school with those goody two shoes heroes"I said.Kiera looked just as disgusted as I did."Girls you're missing the big picture"he said"They have my scepter.The only thing that will break the barrier.You will go and you will bring it to me."I wanted to argue but we couldn't."Fine"I said giving in.

Dylan

Mom and dad walked in as we were getting suits taylored."We have decided our proclamation"I told them"We agreed to let a few vks come live in Auradon.Give them a chance at a normal life.""Who are their parents"mom asked."Viper,Zemo,Red Skull,and Loki"Josh said."Loki.He's the worst of them all"dad yelled"No.""They deserve a normal life their children are innocent"Josh said.Dad looked at us both and with regret he gave in.

Mal

I roamed causing trouble.It was fun and what I do best.I am Maleficent's daughter.Mom then showed up."You have been invited to attend a school in New York"she said."What"I complained"I'm not going to some dumb school.""You will and you will bring me back something that will break the barrier"she said."Fine whatever"I said.

Idea:so what if when the vks(marvel villains) break into the museum to find the scepter that there is no scepter it's the fairy tale stuff like fairy godmother's wand and room of villains with Maleficent and all that and then same with the vks(disney) except with loki's scepter and the room of villains with loki? 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Name: Jacqueline "Jackie" "JJ" Valentina Barton

Spot: Daughter of Hawkeye

Apperance: Jackie has wavy-ish dirty-blond hair with darker streaks that goes to her shoulder-blades and is usually in a braid, a high ponytail, or a braided bun. Her eyes are a dark, playful brown, almost coffee-colored with purple specks and tan skin. She has a very athletic build but is also a bit muscular. And she has a few freckles across the bridge of her nose. She is around average height for her age and can look younger or older than she is. 

Personality: She's the assassin-jokester of the group. She's always joking around, unless she's mad or the situation is very very serious. She can act really serious and grim when needed. When she is mad, and she isn't mad often, it's usually for a very good reason, and she is SCARY. She sees the good in people and is usually easy to forgive. She doesn't take betrayals well, and is really mean to that person. She can be really sweet and caring and a bit motherly. Jackie is also a bit of a tomboy and does things that some of the others won't do. She loves her bow and takes it personally if someone does something to it. She's a bit headstrong and can be a little gullible at times. Since she's one of the youngest, some of them treat her like a child and really underestimate her, which irritates her at times. Unless it's small, she usually holds grudges and has a big one against Loki for what he did to her father. She can be very selfless at times as well. Jackie also has a great judge of character and can act older than she is.

Clothing: 

Hero- She wears what Black Widow wears but with a quiver of arrows on her back and a belt with a holster for her gun and a knife. She also has black-tinted sunglasses on and her hair is in a high ponytail. 

Normal- She wears a red tank-top, jean shorts, black combat boots, a black belt with a holster, a black leather jacket, black combat boots, and black-tinted sunglasses. 

Auradon- (no one's seen her wear dresses, so this'll come as a surprise to them) She wears a tight-ish deep purple dress that brings out the purple specks in her eyes. It has a strap that goes around her neck. It goes to the floor and splits around right below her knee on her left leg. She has on black one-inch heels and is wearing makeup (black eyeshadow, mascara, and lipgloss). She has a silver arrow necklace and black lace-like fingerless gloves and silver (fake) diamond earrings. Her hair is curled and left down. 

Powers: N/A

Skills/Weaknesses:

Skills- Her eyesight is incredible. It's practically as good as an eagle's. She is amazing fighter, trained by Black Widow and Hawkeye. She is amazing with the bow and almost never misses. She has great eye-hand coordination and sharp reflexes. Jackie is also a great acrobat and has been taking gymnastics since she was four or five. She also has an amazing stamina and endurance level. She is an excellent martial artist and great strategist. She can use a baton as a weapon as well as a staff. She is great at using knives/daggers as well as guns. Jackie can also play the guitar and fluently speaks Russian, French, Spanish, and (obviously) English. She does ballet and a bit of wrestling. 

Weaknesses- She holds a grudge really well and is very stubborn at times. She has a huge fear of spiders, which the others sometimes mess with her with. Jackie can sometimes be too selfless for her own good. She can be too trusting or won't trust anyone at all if she thinks it's right. 

Crush: Secretly Joshua, but she can see when he likes another girl, and she stays out of his way. 

Other: Is one of four(her older siblings are Cooper, Lila, and Nathaniel Pietro Barton). Best friends with Cap/Black Widow's kids. She got her bow for her sixth birthday from Black Widow(Natasha is a family friend, she's like their Aunt).

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ethan's POV: 

I was working on something when I saw Dylan and Joshua Rogers walking by. They seemed... Distressed. Curious, I put down my things and walked out. Suddenly, Dylan disappeared in flash of light. And then Joshua did the same. "What the-" I started and ran over there. Suddenly there was searing pain, a flash of light, and then everything went dark. 

(Sorry if it's too short. :P)

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian