Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Branch: Lucian

XD Yeah, but thank god, the boys and girls learned separetly or else I'd never hear the end of it. Everyone was so awkward. Yay! You've seen Jeapordy!! I knew our team would win cause we're the best! LOL, yeah, you are too amazing *flips hair for her* Whoopsies, looks like someone is modest. :p Yeah...some people see black and blue while others see white and gold, I see the top is blue and gold and the bottom is black and blue, I don't get where people see the white! Did he like you too? Are you black? Yes! Details! I don't think so, I think he was just bored and saw me near him and started talking, but then again he was playing baseball. School is off this coming Thursday, it's the weekend right now! By the way Eid Mubarak! Mods/Admins Let this through please!
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

#SupportTheLGBTQ+Community

#TooManyBooksNotEnoughBookmarks

A PROUD LUCIAN!

If you ask me how I am, there are three default answers; fine, good or eh.

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Selena Gomez?! Is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult....JK...JK XP Sorry, I'm a Selena Gomez hater! OMG!!! The kiss, how was it like?? Where was it????? Calculator!! The shortcut to math! Yeah..everything except for architect. I'm not exactly good at that type of stuff. YOU HAVE A TWIN?!?!??!?!??!?!??! What?!?! You're in high school?? How old are you?? What's his name?? Is he in Italy with you? I have four siblings. All middle schools in America need some work. MODS/ADMINS PLZ LET THIS THROUGH!!!
  • Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

More details YAY!!! You had a busy day huh? Analise X Jenoah I totally ship you guys! Pizza?!?! You had such a fun day!!! Gardens are especially pretty, but I bet this one was really nice because it's Italy, I've noticed even old ones look really nice! Hah, that's what I would do. That's so cool! Is Jenoah a family friend or something? I look worse right now, don't worry! I always look worse. Secret arranged marriage huh? You must really like this dude. I mean I've always known that. Wow. Big breakfast. I usually just have some pancakes. You should try some authentic Italy food. You might like it. I don't care about you bragging..please keep bragging! A maze! Woah, TV shows and movies coming alive in your life! More pizza! Dang...you love pizza. Well...it's Italy...so.... Library, in Italy? Did you go? Awwww, that is so romantic!! *sighs in love* Well...then again it's Italy. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! :) :) :) :) :) Happy tears!! How was the kiss???? What happened?? Describe it!!! :) You cuzins will never be boring. Talk with em. God, I'm dying to talk to you. Mods/Admins Dying was an exaggeration and the kiss won't do any harm
  • Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ISH AT PAGE 4! WE THE BEST. WE THE NORTH!
  • Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

wisegirl50

You are so lucky it was serperate. Lol. No, I'm not. Although I sometimes wonder if I would be better at certain sports if I was was. 

Ohhh! you excited to be off from school?

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

wisegirl50

Yes it is a compliment! Eh, I can understand being a hater. I don't particularly like her music, but she is gorgeous. 

Having a twin isn't all that different from any other sibling. Except for an extra obnoxious point of sharing your birthday. Whyyyy?

Yes I am in high school! I will be going into my sophomore year in August. It's because I started kindergarten when 3 and I skipped 4th grade. I am thirteen. But my birthday is in early July. OMG! I am in Italy! I am going to have my birthday here! Without my twin! YAY! I will finally have my own birthday! How did I just realize that though??

Lol, so true. 

Mods/admins please let this through

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

wisegirl50

Yeah it was quite a chaotic day. Of course you ship us, lol. The gardens are amazing! I wish you could be here! 

Well my aunt and uncle are very close friends with his parents who own the cafe so...yeah sorta. 

I mean yeah I like him, but that was a joke because of how much it seems my family is trying to set us up together. 

Oh don't worry, I will brag. :p

Yeah...I do love pizza. 

That's what I keep thinking! It all seems like a movie. Awww! Thank you! Lol. The kiss was gentle and quick. I will talk with them. Although the cousin who sprayed me in the face seems to be jealous of me and Jenoah. Ha. 

I wish you could be here! I really want to talk in person! Or like...something!

mods/admins please let this through

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

wisegirl50

YAY! PAGE FOUR! *throws confetti* and look o restocked my confetti! Oh wait. I just thre it all. *blows up some balloons* 

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

I am SO excited! Grade 5 is finally over!!! :) :) *shakes head* Is that racist? I can't tell.

I HATE her music, I guess she's pretty but then again I look NOTHING like her except for our hair colours. I'm not sure about her eye colour.

No reason ;)

That is awesome and I MEAN IT!!! Birthday in Italy!!! Woohoo! When is you're birthday? I know what you mean, my brother and I, our birthday is a week away, but he's three years older then me. But still.

I would do nothing but ship you, even if you didn't like him :D Cause I'm like that. You better brag...or else. I love pizza!!!!!!!!!! Pizza pizza, did you know I've dreamt about eating pizza before? Of course she/he is jealous of you and Jenoah. Who wouldn't be??

I wish I was there too, but you would NOT like me in person. XD That is the type of person I am. Where was the kiss? Like on your cheek?

Mods/Admins The kiss would do nothing.

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

wisegirl50

Yayyyyy!!! *shrugs* eh. 

Oh well I am weird about what I picture people to look like. Even after they've told me. And even when I've seen them before. 

Omg! Are you just like "hey you are nice...supposedly good looking...but a girl...got a brother?!" Lol

My birthday is the July 7th, which means not only do I usually share a birthday, but people are all tired from The 4th of July. YAY! Birthday here is going to be awesome!!! I definitely know what you mean. 

Lol, I'm sure you would. I love pizza! I haven't dreamed about eating pizza but...yeah. Ha, I think that sometimes, but then I remind myself not to gloat to my cousins or whoever it is. I WILL GLOAT HERE!! 

I would though! Trust me. It was on the lips but super quick. O_O (FYI I am blushing just typing it)

mods/admins please let this through. 

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

About the brother thing...maybe? XD You read my mind. :P I'm blushing right now. Cause that's the way I am.

Yas! It was on the lips! Was this your first kiss??? Was it tingly?

True, my birthday is August 2nd. So excited! I make my birthday the biggest one in the house, because that is the one time a year I get the mula. :P

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

wisegirl50

:D I'm so good at "reading" people. Get it?! I'm hilarious. 

Yup, it was my first!! (Blushing again) Yes it was tingly....XP lol

Ha! I'm just like "my - I mean our birthday has to be extra big. It is for two people, not just one. So it should be like...double a normal birthday...oh and seeing as we have to share let's say...more like ten times normal"

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

:P and what is your opinion on what I was thinking? I'm smirking at the screen while I type this. Lol, you are hilarious..I totally agree I'm not being sarcstic.

First oooooooooh! Tingly? Hope to see him again. How does Jenoah look like?

Yeah. What is your twin brothers name? :D Ten times more normal huh? Imagine my birthday! IT IS SO CHAOTIC!

Mods/Admins let this through.

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

wisegirl50

Lol, that I would honestly like to introduce you to my brother. Sure he is annoying but that is what anyone thinks about their sibling. He is actually super sweet. His name is Andrew. 

Hmm...who does he look like? Haven't thought about that...he has bright blue eyes, a sweet smile, nice tan....dark slightly messy hair. Hmm...slightly reminds me of what I imagine Percy Jackson to look like..except different eyes and his facial features are off. 

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

wisegirl50

I just took what Cara said and what was in parenthesis and it said this (for if you didn't check) : endly aquaintance. (acutally friend but i wont admit that). Yep.

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

wisegirl50

I just took what Cara said and what was in parenthesis and it said this (for if you didn't check) : endly aquaintance. (acutally friend but i wont admit that). Yep.

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Yeah, I honestly think my brother is annoying but it's not like I hate him, I would gladly give my life for his. His name is Andrew? I used to have a crush on a dude named Andrew. What does your bro look like? If you don't wanna tell me it's fine.

Woah, hot alrert!! *stares* Get it Annabeth? Percy? I ship them and if you're a blondie, I'm gonna be so happy! Percy Jackson alive. A tan? You have taste :D

Would you consider me boy-crazy? I need advice for something! IF YOU ARE LURKING STOP! THIS IS PRIVATE.

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Yeah, I saw what Kara said.

I know what you mean, my brothers are SUPER annoying, but I don't hate them, they're just annoying.

*sighs* A Percy Jackson, an Annabeth. Are you a Greek demi-god? You know how to speak Greek. You have good taste.

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

So..I need advice with this:

Lils, (stormflash46) is one of my friends on here, now I was in a jealous sort of mood, because you know when like your friend is talking with someone else like they are best friends or super close, or feel like she's been replaced. So, I sighed and then she asked me what's wrong, and I didn't really wanna tell her, so I made something up (I said I was tired) and I told her we haven't been as close as before, like when we were first friends. But that was true. And then I told her I'm gonna leave chat for a week or so, because I was in a REALLY bad mood, I was just yelled at by my parents for being on the computer, and I just wanted to take a break, also because chat is just really boring now. I said I'll still be on forums. And then she said of course you would. and then I asked of course you would what? and then she said nothing, and then I kept on bugging her because that's the way I am :D And then she told me she was jealous of you and me because we're close, she said she felt like she was replaced. What do I do? I told her, I have two really close friends Annabeth and Lily.

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

wisegirl50

My brother looks like me for the most part, blonde hair, green eyes, and...yeah. My whole family has super thick eyelashes. 

Lol, I like to think that I have taste. Omg! Wouldn't that just be so perfect?!

Meh, most girls start crushing around the end of elementary, I did and almost all the girls I know. 

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

wisegirl50

I know how that is. I haven't been on chat for a while either, but I always come on the forums. Sometimes the chat is either boring, or there is just too much drama. I'm that way too, one town my friend said that something super embarrassing happened, (it was brought up by her sister) and she didn't want to talk about it. I kept asking her to tell me. 

Honestly, this is a hard situation. I had my friend Molly jealous of me and DeAnna. (Yes the DeAnna I have a crush on.) She didn't say anything specific but she started talking about DeAnna behind her back, saying mean things. It was as if she was trying to prove she was better than DeAnna. I figured out why that was going on, and a solution was hard to find. But, I talked it out with Molly saying DeAnna really was quite sweet, and that some of the points Molly made about her were correct. But that was because she was an only child and her mom treated her like a princess, and tried to get her to wear things for older girls. Anyways,I told Molly that I was friends with both of them. And the three of us could even hang out together. But I would always spend time with her separately. 

So pretty much, same solution. We could possibly make a thread for you, me, and Lils. 

I hope this is helpful, I will answer if you have any questions. 

Mods/admins please let this through

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

So you are a blondie! Lol, think eyelashes :p Yep. You certainly do (Jenoah and Analise) What more could you ship? I started crushing in grade 2.
  • Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

There IS a lot of drama or too boring. Yeah, I do that a lot. And I mean a lot. It's always difficult having more then one friend, but totally worth it! I see the chat you made, very good idea. Thanks you are so good at advice giving. I recommend you take social working for university. By the way; when you're in university we'll still talk RIGHT??? Mods/Admins let this through
  • Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

wisegirl50

Eh, crushes start whenever...lol

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

wisegirl50

I'm not even always apart of the drama, but then you end up in the middle of it, or just reading the drama is enough for me to need a break from chat. Thanks! I hope that it helps your friendship! It is difficult to have multiple friends, but it is worth it like you said. I just might...I've never thought of that..I WILL STILL TALK TO YOU. I'm going to be that oldie that's in a retirement home but still comes on the site. O_O

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Lol, I'm not gonna give a long post because I'm at school, and not supposed to be on here right now. :D I'm in French class right now. Help me!! ;) 

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

wisegirl50

Ha, wish I could help. :p

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

So do I.

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

wisegirl50

My family and Jenoah's family are going on a (you guessed it) bike ride to a surprise destination. Yup. I know. 

Also I feel too guilty not to tell you this:

I read through a few of your last posts on your private chat thread with Lily. I just wanted to check on what was going on. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have intruded. 

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

That's so cool! Tell me where the surprise destination is. By the way: it's okay, don't worry, it doesn't matter, I don't wanna get on the fight, and sometimes....I lurk
  • Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

wisegirl50

We went on a boat ride in a large ship (not on the canals), and then had a picnic. I'm glad it wasn't the other way around, because then I may have gotten sea sick. Blaaah. 

The ship was was really neat, I explored it with my cousins and Jenoah, while the adults stayed on the upper deck talking about...I don't know what actually. 

I now need advice. I know, I usually give advice and try to deal with it on my own, but this partially has to do with one of my ongoing things I have issues with:

So I was lurking in the "awesome amazing chat world" for a bunch of people, none of which me. I decided to crash it, because I am friends with like all of the people on that chat. But then they kicked me out. It was rude of me to crash but I still have to RUDE. 

One of my issues is feeling left out. Like I am friends with all the people in a friend group, and yet am not apart of the friend group. Or I am left out of an activity. Etcetera. It like seriously makes me want to cry, and not just a sad face. :.(

What do I dooooo??

mods/admins please let this through. 

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

wisegirl50

You shipped me with Rad and did you see his age?!?!?! Ahhhhhhh!

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

I know...and I didn't know he was that old, I thought he was like 17 maybe 15?

That's cool! I wonder whether if you did have the picnic, would you throw up on Jenoah? ;)

Yeah. My advice is make an amazing chat world for everyone you know. And keep bumping it. I know. I hate it also. It's just so rude.

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Btw I LOVE your new siggy! I'm so proud of you!

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

wisegirl50

Yeah, I thought he was like 16. 

Ha, preferable over the side of the boat. But ya never know. 

That is a great idea! I will not exclude you. 

YAYYAYAYYAY!! Then you can spend all of your time chatting with me! Jk. :p

Thanks! I spent a lot of time trying to get that through, I'm on mobile so the color of the type was hard. 

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Hah, Jenoah would see your barf and then dump you. ;) JKJK

Rad is 18 years older then me o_o

If you did.....

LOL, I probably will.

No problem.

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

wisegirl50

My reaction to a dump over barf: but the barf isn't me...barf is one thing, and then separately there is me. (Which there is an easy comeback to that: yes, but the barf came out of you.) lol

O_O omg...

I won't. 

lol I am in Italy and I'm spending tons of time here. :p (not saying you are ruining my time at all. Quite the opposite.)

:)

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

wisegirl50

My reaction to a dump over barf: but the barf isn't me...barf is one thing, and then separately there is me. (Which there is an easy comeback to that: yes, but the barf came out of you.) lol

O_O omg...

I won't. 

lol I am in Italy and I'm spending tons of time here. :p (not saying you are ruining my time at all. Quite the opposite.)

:)

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

SCHOOL IS OVER!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! Lol, that's a great comeback.

I know right

Hmm...I think quite the opposite of what you think.

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

wisegirl50

YAY!!!!!!!! Everyone is shocked I spend my free time reading and writing. They always ask what else I spend my free time doing, and I immediately think "I spend it here, and thinking of comebacks." But I'm like, uh yeah with friends. (Which is true, I have friends here. It's just not the full truth.)

Hmm, well what I think and my opinion is the only opinion that truly matters when it comes to how my time is spent so, Ima keep chatting with you. :)

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual