Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

(This is a remake of another RP I had, by request)

War has broken out between two kingdoms, Canritan and Lanberia. The two kingdoms were friends in the past, but became enemies over time. No one is so sure why the two kingdoms are still at war with each other, since it has been so long since they started fighting and never stopped.

Canritan is a kingdom beautiful kingdom that sits on a large cliff, that is surrounded with greenery and forests. Lanberia is an equal beautiful kingdom that is near a bright blue ocean, and this kingdom is below the kingdom of Canritan.

The new generation, aka you guys, were born during the war and have been brought up to believe that the other kingdom is your mortal enemy and that you must serve your kingdom in every way to help them. The only way for the two kingdoms to have peace once again is if the children of kingdom put aside their differences and work together to find out what caused the war, and how they stop it.

Rules/Info

1.You can either be a princess, prince or a knight. Each knight will protect and serve a prince or princess.

2. No same gender shipping

3. If you want to be someones knight for a prince or princess let the person know, or the other way around

4. Also this is not going to be completely medieval times. There are no guns and rockets(Like that kind of stuff), but there is some modern clothing

Form

Name:

Nickname(optional)

Kingdom:

Princess/prince/knight:

Personally

Crush:

Looks:

Weapon(optional)

Other:

Here is mine;)

Name: Eleanor Kay

Nickname: Ella, Ellen

Kingdom: Canritan

Princess/prince/knight: Knight

Personality: She is a very daring, cunning, mysterious, witty, yet loyal and kind type of person. When she was younger she often thought that she had to prove herself, she thinks a little differently now but still likes to show her power over others(But not in a bad way that makes everyone afraid of her:) Can be stubborn at times and loves to have a good adventure.

Crush: Anyone?

Looks: Dark, wavy, brown hair that is either let down or in a side braid. Crystal blue eyes. Tall and very, beautiful, though doesn't think she is and also short(5'3) mischievous, light-brown eyes, thin, but not weak, 5'4.

Wears two different outfits:

Normal/Everyday: Wears dark blue skinny jeans that have quite a have a few rips because of how much falls and climbs, black and white converse that go up over ankles, a back tank top with a white shirt and an over jacket that is dark green/with hood and she will sometimes wear a black beanie. There are some days that she will where a large, black, hooded cloak that goes below her knees.

Formal: A white, lacy(but not that much lace;)dress that goes to her knees, black boots that go to her knees(an she has a knife hidden inside in case of emergencies *cough* *cough*), silver earrings and a bracelet that is shaped like wings.
Weapon: Bow and arrows and dagger

Other: Is second-in-command to the Canritan army

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

jade.

Artemis Jean Trinity Rebel Cosima Eleanor Tris Yoalan Cheshire

"Next to the Word of God, the noble art of Music is the greatest treasure in the world"

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#NotClay

#WeBeFam

#SlythindorPride

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Do they have hair dye???

• Posted at:

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

snakedancing13

Save me a knight and a prince/princess.

Also, are we allowed to be from the other kingdom?

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

musicspy18

Canritan Kingdom:

Princesses - One spot saved for Star, one spot saved for Lillian, one taken by Cara, one spot saved for Lani

Princes - Two spots open

Knights - Three spots open, one taken by me(second-in-command), captain taken by Lani

Lanberia Kingdom

Princesses - Two spots taken, one taken by me
Princes - Two spots open

Knights - one spot taken, four open

We seriously need some princes!!

Also, btw, I will NOT be on today so we won't start this RP until later!! Sorry about that!

• Posted at:

jade.

"Next to the Word of God, the noble art of Music is the greatest treasure in the world"

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#NotClay

#WeBeFam

#SlythindorPride

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Name:Alison Malinda Rose

Nickname"Ali""Mal"

Kingdom:Lanberia

Princess/prince/knight:princess

Personally:smart loyal kind caring but a bit rebellious and sarcastic

Crush:a prince from Canritan

Looks:blond hair blue green eyes extremely pretty

Weapon:bow and arrows and sword(trained by guard)

Other:loves acting and singing

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I need to know if they have hair dye before I can post my form...

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ali also loves art 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name: Cosimia Lee Anna Anithson

Nickname(optional) Cozzy, C Lee, CC, CA

Princess/prince/knight: Knight/Guard Captain

Personality:  She has long black hair that is separated into sections of blue, pink, green, purple, black, and silver. Her hair is normally worn in a ponytail or braided bun. Big green/brown eyes that look like Bambi's. About 5'6. She has very pale skin that is covered with bruises and scars. 

Looks:She has long black hair that is separated into sections of blue, pink, green, purple, black, and silver. Her hair is normally worn in a ponytail or braided bun. Big green/brown eyes that look like Bambi's. About 5'6. She has very pale skin that is covered with bruises and scars. Wears glasses. 

-Clothes:

A) Training: A blue tank, blue jean shorts, and black tennis shoes. 

B) Normal: A blue and green jacket with a black shirt underneath, black jeans/leggings, and black combat boots. 

C) Fancy: She wears a blue and green dress with a black satchel and black boots. 

Other: Good friends with Elanor. 

Name: Mira

Nickname(optional)Mir

Princess/prince/knight: Princess

Personality:  Smart, rebellious. Loyal to the ones she loves. Very blunt and honest, and can be rude, even though she doesn’t try to be. Very stubborn. She’s very fierce and sarcastic, not to mention tough. Has a sensitive side of herself that she rarely shows to anyone. If you are one of the people she trusts, she’ll beat herself up if you get hurt and she think’s it’s her fault. She’s very sassy, and tells herself not to be, but it doesn’t work. She hates to ask for help, and loves to boss people around. She has horrible ADHD, so she’s constantly bored in class, but is still very smart. She’s bold, and isn’t afraid to show it. If you get on her bad side, watch out. She can fight. She’s tolerant of pain, heartbreak and heartache, because she’s had her fair share of it in life. She’s very hesitant to talk to anyone she’s just met. Is very quick on her feet, and quick to throw a punch. Will fight anyone who questions her. She is brave, but gets to reckless at times. She trains a lot, so it’s a bit rare to see her not running. A high functioning sociopath. Quiet, shy, creative. Very smart. Has had her fair share of heartache, heartbreak, and pain in life, which is why she is so tolerant of it. She’s very protective of the ones she loves. Can be very rebellious, especially when something is happening, but it’s wrong. Very smart. When she’s in a battle, a whole new side comes out of her. In battle, she’s sassy, bossy, sarcastic, brave, bold. Pessimist. Suffers from bipolar depression, ADHD, self-harm and self-hate, OCD, multiple personality disorder, and a inferiority complex. 

Looks: She constantly dyes her hair. Currently it is black, purple, and blue. However, she will be dying her hair multiple times in this RP. Her hair is normally in a braided bun. Bright blue eyes. 5’4. Pale. Scarred up and down her arms.  

Weapon(optional) Scythe, bow and arrows, sword. 

Other:

Mods, please let this through, as it is all fake. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

winterfairy70

Plz save equal youngest.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

snakedancing13

Name: Alistair Farlen

Nickname(optional): Ari

Age: (Question: Would it be okay if my characters were a little older than the others? I have trouble working with younger characters...)

Kingdom: Lanberia

Princess/prince/knight: Knight/Captain of the Guard

Personality: daring and charming; very bold and not afraid to speak his mind; can be a bit of a flirt, but also serious when necissary; considered quite a ham by most of the ladies; he's also a bit of a dare devil; acts far more confident and arrogant than he really is; deep down, he's a worrywart and very serious; he's constantly worrying about the safety of his men, which is why he takes so many risks for himself: so that they don't get hurt; can withstand a great amount of pain if it means his men will be protected; very loyal; not as air-headed as he sometimes acts

Crush: I was thinking he might have had some interaction with one of the Canritanian princesses and has never quite gotten over her

Looks: possesses a swimmers physique; well developed muscles; brown-blond hair in a crew cut; deep blue eyes that seem to swallow one whole when you look into them; slightly tanned skin; scar just below left ear that trails to below his uniform; wears a blue uniform when around the castle, a darker colored combat uniform when going into combat, and a navy blue formal version of his castle outfit for formal occasions 

Weapon(optional): He's very good with a sword, but he's also good with archery and other long distance fighting styles

Other: he's a very good swimmer and can hold his breath for a very long time under water

Name: Cameron Colle (pronounced "Cole")

Nickname(optional): Colle (but since he's a prince, most people just address him by his royal title)

Princess/prince/knight: Prince

Personality: very serious; not scared of many things; very protective of his sisters; sarcastic; not one to give up a chance to insult someone who aggravates him; OCD and hard-core perfectionist; doesn't tolerate "fooling around" from anyone; cunning and not afraid to resort to subterfuge if it protects those he loves

Crush: He has a deep respect for Cosimia that borders on a crush, but not really 

Looks: tall, broad shouldered and semi-muscular; cold and serious grey eyes; pale skin; strawberry blond hair cut in conservative style; wears a conservative outfits without many frills or the like, leather boots that come up to just below his knees with a hidden sheath, always wears a rapier

Weapon: rapier and knives (and he's very good at using both)

Other: He takes his training with weapons very seriously and can oftentimes be found spending hours in the training rooms, and if he's not there he's most likely doing something else war related

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Cosimia and Cameron will be interesting....

Also, Krista, go check Thieves. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

snakedancing13

I know what you mean.

I've got this scene in my head if Cosimia and Cameron walking down a hallway after some fiasco with the Landorians (did I spell that right?) and he's like fuming and Cosimia's got this calm look plastered on her face that just infuriates him more. It's gonna be great.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

ravenfairy187

YES IT WILL BE SO FUNNY

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ok so her full name is Alison Elanor Malinda Rose also known asl ali ellie or mal

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Miriam Alouette Carina Rose

Nickname: Miri, Princess Miri. Sometimes Lark(by her father) or Rosie(by her mom.) Mainly Miri or Lark.

Kingdom: Canritan.

Princess/prince/knight: Princess (The younger princess)

Personality: Extremely sweet, kind, shy, gentle, she doesn't like to be around huge crowds. Around smaller groups of people(or really just her sister/brother) she's bright, jovial, and seems like one of the nicest people you'd ever meet. When she's alone(or thinks she is) she just sort of seems.... lonely. Extremely extremely intelligent, creative, thinks srtatigically, has a photographic memory. Tends to not sleep or eat as much as she should(she's to busy doing other things.)Adventerous, brave, fiercely loyal anything to keep the people she cares about/the kingdom safe. Often sneaks out of the castle to be in the woods or village(sometimes disguised.)A little quirky, polite, usually pretty respectful(if you've earned her respect), some self doubt, tries to follow rules (sometimes. Never breaks her own rules though.) Rebellious, mischievous, likes pranks,  sometimes sarcastic. Absolutely adores her siblings. More in POV's.

Crush: Anyone willing?

Looks: Very thick, soft, long spiraling gold curls almost to her knees (usually down or in a braid.) Big, brilliant sea green/ocean blue eyes(sort of resemble the ocean near Lanberia.) She's very slim, with a lithe/athletic/sort of delicate build.

Weapon: She has twin daggers that her knight (if she has one)taught her to throw. A bow/arrows.. A magic tin whistle.

Other: She has severe allergies that she ignores.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

uhhh rose is ellie's last name and they are from two different kingdoms

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfrost107

Name: Aurae
Nickname(optional)
Princess/prince/knight: Princess 
Personality: Poised, kind, serious, but lets loose when she is using her weapon. She is brave, kind, strong, and loyal, even to death.
Crush: Alistair
Looks: Long white hair that's usually down, pale skin, ice blue eyes and she's about 5'7". 

Casual clothes: a light blue sundress, silver gladiator style sandals and silver bangles.

Formal clothes: Clothes: Her graceful dress flows from top to bottom and has a Queen Anne neckline, which charmingly reveals the luxurious dress worn below it. The exquisite, buttoned up fabric of her dress covers her stomach where the continuous flow is broken up by a large rope belt worn high around her waist.
Below the rope belt the dress flows down wide and hides the dress below. The front of the top dress reaches the ground generously, the back continues to flow a short length behind her and ends in a broad tip.
Her sleeves are almost the length of her arms and a little narrow, their flow is broken up at the elbow where they change color and where they're divided by thin, cosmetic bands, these are the same fabric and color used to outline the edges of the dress.
Weapon(optional) bow and arrow
Other:

• Posted at:

Staof Nohria

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

snakedancing13

Bu-ump

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

musicspy18

@Lani - Yes u can have hair dye

@Everyone - Thx for signing up!

• Posted at:

jade.

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#NotClay

#WeBeFam

#SlythindorPride

Front sm

snakedancing13

Jade: In my forms, I asked if it would be alright if my characters were a little over the age limit you placed, cause I have trouble working with younger characters. Since you didn't mention it, I assumed it was okay, but just wanted to verify that with you.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

musicspy18

@Krista - Oh yes I forgot about that. Sorry! That won't be a problem!

• Posted at:

jade.

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#NotClay

#WeBeFam

#SlythindorPride

Front sm

snakedancing13

Jade: Thanks! Their ages will be eighteen then.

Keep on being awesome, Jade!!!

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

snakedancing13

Ba-dump.

when do we begin???

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Will post forms when I get home. At mall on cell, yeah

• Posted at:

Caramel

Queen of Burnt Stuff, Goddess of Pain and Suffering, Lady of T39C, friend of MBers, and Travelor. 

#RemembertheLost.

"Good friends are hard to find. 

Harder to leave, 

And impossible to forget." 

-Anonymous. 

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Name: Felix Casten                                                                                                                                                      NickName: None Yet (Mariam Rose can make one)

Spot: Knight 

Personality: Super kind, always friendly (to his friends), can persuade mostly anyone, sometimes stubborn but will always listen to Mariam ('cause he likes her), loyal, obiedent, super creative.

Looks: Bright blue eyes that can but people in a trance, trimmed reddish- brown hair, has a strong build, 5'8.

Crush: Mariam Carina Rose

Weapon: (I guess if it is okay I thought I would teach her to throw daggers), Long golden/diamond sword, is an expert horseman, knows how to shoot a bow and arrow (Though not a very very good archer).

Other: Could I be Mariam's Aloutte Carina Rose's Knight????

• Posted at:

The ones who mock you and say

"You Can't" 

And "You Won't"

Are the ones afraid that

"You WILL" ~Me, edited.

#FREAKSLIKEME!<3

#MissYouFirstFriend:Clev  

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Angelica-Grace Eleanora Katya Coralina 

Nickname: Angel, Gracie, Grace, Elle, Katya, Cora, or Lina

Kingdom: Canritan

Princess/Prince/Knight: princess

Personality: PoVed

Crush: n/a

Looks: long black hair, brown eyes, pale skin, tall, and pretty

Weapon: n/a maybe later

Other: n/a

Name: Calypso Carina

Nickname: Callie

Kingdom: Lanberia

Princess/Prince/Knight: knight

Personality: PoVed

Crush: n/a

Looks: long blond hair, blues eyes, tall, and pretty

Weapon: heirloom sword

Other: n/a

• Posted at:

Caramel

Queen of Burnt Stuff, Goddess of Pain and Suffering, Lady of T39C, friend of MBers, and Travelor. 

#RemembertheLost.

"Good friends are hard to find. 

Harder to leave, 

And impossible to forget." 

-Anonymous. 

Front sm

dogwizard506

Save Prince

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Front sm

winterfairy70

I forgot:

Looks: Very thick, soft, long spiraling gold curls almost to her knees (usually down or in a braid.) Big, brilliant sea green/ocean blue eyes(sort of resemble the ocean near Lanberia.) She's very slim, with a lithe/athletic/sort of delicate build. Soft pale skin, sort of elven features, extremely pretty.

Clothes:

Normal A: A knee length green(or blue or grey or white)dress with a tight-ish bodice and loose skirt (very mildly resembles a fifties or fourties dress.) Green(or blue or grey) converse or barefoot. Almost semi-formal-ish (if that makes any sense.) 

B: More casual. A royal purple short sleeved collared shirt, a light grey sweater. Either a green pleated skirt, light jeans, or shorts (slightly above mid thigh.) Purple hightop converse or barefoot.

C: Most casual. A Sherlock t-shirt (usually a black one that says "honey you should see me in a crown.") Either jeans or shorts(a little above mid thigh) and knee socks/blue converse or barefoot.

Formal: A floor length midnight blue dress. The skirt is full and has different layers(trails behind her a bit in the back)Long, tight, slightly off shoulder sleeves that come to a point at her palms. Barefoot. Her hair is partially up and tied with a dark blue-green ribbon, but otherwise unstyled(I don't know if that's a word....). A small silver tiara (looks like Lucy's crown in Narnia, only a tiara.)

@Maya

Rose is just part of her name....

@Lynx

Yes he can be her Knight. :3

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Sad face I has no siblings 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

dogwizard506

Name: James Rose

Nickname(optional) J

Kingdom: Lanberia

Princess/prince/knight: Prince

Personally Smart, loyal, freindly, can be a little rude, spoiled, scared

Crush: Open

Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, tall, tan skin

Weapon(optional) Twin Daggers

Other: Can he and Alison be siblings, maybe

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Will add the stuff I forgot later....

• Posted at:

The ones who mock you and say

"You Can't" 

And "You Won't"

Are the ones afraid that

"You WILL" ~Me, edited.

#FREAKSLIKEME!<3

#MissYouFirstFriend:Clev  

Front sm

rainbowkitten175

Save a princess spot if there is one, but if not save a prince. 

• Posted at:

~Oreo~

The 39 Clues/Spirit Animals/Wings of Fire/Percy Jackson /Magnus Chase/Kane Chronicles/Matched/THE LUNAR CHRONICHLES!

I am

SHER

#FreaksLikeMe

#I'mNotClay

#WeAreFamily

#RemeberClev

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Well if he's a prince than they are 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

rainbowkitten175

I'll post later.

• Posted at:

~Oreo~

The 39 Clues/Spirit Animals/Wings of Fire/Percy Jackson /Magnus Chase/Kane Chronicles/Matched/THE LUNAR CHRONICHLES!

I am

SHER

#FreaksLikeMe

#I'mNotClay

#WeAreFamily

#RemeberClev

Front sm

snakedancing13

*looks around innocently*

*elbow nudges thread*

*returns to looking around innocently*

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

rainbowkitten175

Sorry, I'm just confused about what part I have. Is it the prince or the princess? I'm thinking it's the prince, so I'll make a form for that ASAP.

• Posted at:

~Oreo~

I am

SHER

#FreaksLikeMe

#I'mNotClay

#WeAreFamily

#RemeberClev

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

musicspy18

Oh My Gosh! I'm sorry I totally forgot about this RP!!! We may now start!

Eleanor's POV

The sun was just rising over the Kingdom of Canritan and a cool breeze filled the woods. An arrow was hooked onto my bow string and I carefully pulled it back, not making a sound. Since I was named for the best archer in the kingdom I had a reputation to live up to. A buck was grazing in the meadow below me, munching on the lush green grass. The sunlight made his coat even more golden, and more beautiful. I took a deep breath and slowly breathed out as I released the arrow. It hit the buck with great speed and after the animal had a few moments of staggering around it fell to the forest floor, dead.

I smiled in victory as I went to retrieve my pray. It was a good day for a hunt, for this was my first hour in the woods and I had already caught my prize of the day.

Making my way back to the castle with my pray tied over the back of my black horse, Sylvester, I saw the huge gray bricked walls become closer and closer. After crossing the wooden bridge and entering the stables I saw my commander brushing down her horse. I quickly stopped to attention and saluted. "Good morning ma'am."

• Posted at:

jade.

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#NotClay

#WeBeFam

#SlythindorPride

1 ,