Hey! How do all you fellow 39 Clues fanatics feel about me adding a fan fiction on "Into the Gauntlet"?

Front sm

jadecat1391

Branch: Ekaterina

I have always been a writer, and reading and writing fan fictions has been a pastime of mine. Please answer my poll!! You can vote multipe times, so you can be the difference Saying no is fine with me, but saying yes gives you the  between a passage or not. knowledge that you have promoted a ROCKIN' fan fiction!!!

~Jadecat

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

luv dis forum

Front sm

jadecat1391

Also, Please like my post and keep clicking yes! 

My goal - 40 answers of Yes!

Please support my Fan Fiction!

• Posted at:

luv dis forum

Front sm

jadecat1391

Forget the goal. I'm doing it now!!

Here goes...

CHAPTER 1 : THE COOKIE CRAZE

Nellie Gomez liked the kids, even before she became their adoptive mother, teased her about being "married" to an old guy, and RUINED her signature cookies. Here's how it all happened. That lethal Clue Hunt had finally stopped, and Nellie was surprised that she adopted Amy and Dan. But she was even more surprised that she was adopting them with a really old dude. Not her dream hubby. The Kids teased her, but that didn't get to her. BUt the cookie craze? That got her. That got her HARD.

They had just gotten back to the apartment and Nellie wanted to bake some cookie bread to celebrate their survivial. She took a phone call from her sister and went to the loo, and she thought that the cookie batter was safe. Had she finished it? She didn't care. But while she was gone, well, her batter was not safe. 

Dan and Amy were in the kitchen, adding ingredients to the cookies.

"Let's put salt instead of sugar! Oh, and while we're at it, Let's add just a little bit of yeast! And put the fireproof cloth in!" Said dan quietly but exitedly.

"Dan, be patient! Everything will go in." Amy whispered. They heard a flush. They poured in the whole box of salt, and put 10 pieces of cloth in. They forgot the yeast. Amy ran away, because she can't lie. But Dan stayed, sprinkling  some more salt in so it looked like sugar.

"Dan, what are you doing to my cookie bread? That's important!"

"Sorry Nellie. I thought that as a surprise I could finish the batter while you were in the loo. I followed the recipe!"

A recipe for a prank! thought Dan.

"Okay, if you say so..." Nellie nervously put the tray in the oven for 15 minutes. 

Later, Nellie took out the cookie bread which was flat as the street. 

"Oh no, Dan forgot the yeast!" She took a deep breath. The yeast won't make a difference. As long as the rest is correct...

Meanwhile, Dan and Amy were telling Fiske about the prank.

"Just don't eat your slice! Say that the chef gets first taste!" Said Dan.

"Then, when she eats it, the expression will be hilarious! Then look confused as we look worried, we start to ask her what's wrong, then Dan will go get her a drink. But in the kitchen we hid some face powder and light rouge. He'll make his face pale and his cheeks flush. He'll come back to the dining room with a glass of water, give it to Nellie, the clutch his stomah. He'll then excuse himself and go to the loo. But insted of going to the loo, he'll go to special bunker that only us three know the password to. Ha!"

"Yes, children. That sounds great. Grace would have approved. The bread is ready. Let's go!" 

At the dining room table, All four of them were sitting together. 

"The chef should take the first bite, as a reward for all her hard work."

"Why, thank you, Fiske. Okay, kiddos. Here goes."

Amy was making designs in her bread. Dan had a straight face. So did Fiske. 

Nellie gaged. As planned, Fiske looked puzzeled and Dan and Amy looked worried. 

"Nellie, I'll go get you some water. You look bad."

Dan went to the kitchen with some water and the makeup on. He gave it to Nellie, who Forgot about Dan doing the recipe. Nellie looked slightly better, but then Amy looked at Dan. 

"Danny, are you okay?"

"Don't-call-me-Danny!" Dan said with a shudder. 

Nellie looked at Dan and shrieked,

"Dan, you look like a red cheeked ghost! Are you feeling all right?"

Dan put a hand over his mouth and ran upstaris to the loo. He took the spiral stair down the to the basement, Then entered:

Jade2Dragon2Saladin223

The door clicked open, and he scrambeled inside.

Meanwhile, Nellie was passing her bread into her napkin. Amy was softly crying, while Fiske looked concerened. 

"*sniff* N-n-nellie, W-what h-happened?" Stuttered Amy. 

"I dunno. Let's see...I added the flour, then went to the loo, then came down and Dan said he finished..."

"That little rotten munchkin! DAAAAAANNNNNNNN! She went to the bunker and tried:

GRACE

MADRIGAL

CAHILL

SALADIN

JADE

DRAGON

JADE DRAGON

GRACE MADRIGAL

GRACE CAHILL MADRIGAL

GRACE SALADIN

None of them worked. 

"All Hail the Cookie Craze!" said a faint shout from the bunker.

"DDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!"

Hiya! I will post a new chapter every week, possibly sooner if my "yes" and likes go up. 

Want more? Vote and like!

• Posted at:

luv dis forum

Front sm

jadecat1391

UPDATE!!!

Next person to reply to this post gets a special shout-out at the end of the next chapter. The comment that happened FIRST. No, not the second. The FIRST. 

Rules for having a shout out:

Say your nickname

Say any comments on the chapter

Please (optional)

Vote to promote my fan fiction

Like my latest chapter!!!!

• Posted at:

luv dis forum

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

This is really good. I hope to hear some more.

~Cara

• Posted at:

Cara/Jules/Athena/Noelle/Cora

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

#IChooseHappy:)

"We're not all weird, we're just a bit crazy," -Me

Front sm

jadecat1391

moonlight ur the best! i mean it!

• Posted at:

luv dis forum

Front sm

jadecat1391

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

CARA (moonlightsunrise)

Chapter 2:   Kabra Kids

Dan was playing marbles with his new friend, Matt. Amy was on the phone with her friend Gina. Fiske was sleeping. Nellie was cooking tacos. She really had to use the loo, but after what happened last night, she wasn't going to risk it. There was a knock at the door. They all thought that it was Gina coming over to study. But instead what was there was worse.

"Nellie! Cobras at the door!" Dan yelled.

"There are no cobras in boston." said Matt inquisitivly.

"Oh, did I say Cobra? I meant out rich cousins, the Kabras."

"Oh."

Nellie rushed over with a meat tenderizer.

"What do you rich kids want with our life? If you don't have this explained, This mallet is going on your faces. Natalie, I'll add in your purse with the pounding. 

"Now, Now," cooed Ian, "we just want to talk."

"Yes," purred Natalie, "talking. We brought over tea and cake!"

"Amy, go wake Fiske. Dan, take the tenderizer. I'll go bring Matt home."

"O-o-okay. Th-th-that's f-fine with m-me." stuttered Matt.

When Nellie got home, Fiske had the tenderizer while dan had ink and Natalie's bag. Amy had Ian's phone in one hand and cheese-whiz in the other. The Kabra kids were on the stairs, annoyingly calm.

"Please, Amy. Our mum has broken out of jail. She's looking for both of you. You must hide!" shouted Ian.

"Y-yes. We c-can t-take you b-b-back to England. You know h-how s-scary M-mum is." whispered Natalie.

"You annoying Lucians! The head of InterPol is a Madrigal!" Shouted Fiske!

"Ian, do we have to take them back to mum?" Natalie murmmered. 

"NOW!" screamed Dan. Amy poured chese whiz all over Ian's battery. Dan poured permanent fast-dry ink all over Natalie's purse.

CARA, THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY FAN FICTION!!!

• Posted at:

luv dis forum

Front sm

fearlesswords50

Good job jade! This is really interesting! Please keep going!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

jadecat1391

you guys are so nice! plus, fearless, you get a chapter 3 shoutout!

• Posted at:

luv dis forum

Front sm

jadecat1391

I have a hate/love relationship with the kabras. i love to hate them, and hate to love them. 

• Posted at:

luv dis forum

Front sm

fearlesswords50

Ikr?! 

• Posted at: