Want to continue?

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Branch: Ekaterina

She looks at him and smiles at his misery. He was broken. For the first time, he was the broken one not her. He was pale and he had dark circles under his dark brown eyes.

He was piercing her with his intense eyes, eyes of a mad man.

"Whad do you want?" he asks her harshly. His voice is deeper, manlier. The kind of voice that makes you melt.

And suddenly, she chuckles. It was hilarious how satisfying yet painful the sight in front of her was. Her eyes stared at him for a few seconds. "It's been so long" she finally manages to whisper.

He runs his hand through his dark chocolate brown hair. "Yeah" he answers and takes a drag "Cool reunion we are having right?" He throws his head back slowly and it touches the wall.

She doesn't talk for a moment. "I was in love with you ya know" she whispers without even thinking about it.

He chuckles darkly. "I know that. Everyone does."

"Yet you didn't do anything."

He lifts his shoulders. "Didn't feel like it."

He was like a rusty old song. Classic. How could she be attracted to such a guy? It was true right? Good girls will always love bad boys.

In front of her was a ghost. A ghost of an illusion in her mind. The person who kept haunting her mind for all those years was in front of her, broken.

And for some reason, she loved it.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Proud Greek

Ninjas, Ninjas, Ninjas in pyjamas! (Let's show them who we are!) **follows trap dance :P**

Proud Little Black Star

Aphrodite, the dark queen of CCMB

\m/ metalhead 4ever

#RememberSkylarAndAnyoneWhoDiedfromCancer

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

winterfrost107

Branch: Lucian

You should continue! You're stories are always amazing!

• Posted at:

Staof Nohria

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

firecolonel18

I really like this! You start off with a gripping first sentence then follow through, throwing us headfirst into a tense, characterful engagement. And then you finish off strong! Hats off to you! 

• Posted at:

Virgil 

Firebending elven alchemist from Cybertron 

a.k.a. Nerdy fanboy and book enthusiast 

"Remember my chains." 

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

"Do you believe in fate?"

She slowly looks at him. "Fate?" she asks him. It was the second time she was seeing him this week and he looked the same as the first time.

"Yeah like..." he started but then stopped and dropped his face in his palms, like he had a headache. For a moment it looked like he fell asleep, but then he lifted his head up again and smirked at her a bit. "...you know. Like some things are suppose to happen."

She thinks of it for a little bit. "I don't know. Maybe."

He played a bit with the lighter in his hands. "Maybe this is fate" he said in a serious tone.

"What is?"

"This" he says "The fact that we meet each other again after a long time."

She couldn't help but feel something inside her melting. It was weird. He made her feel like a school girl in love, when he was refering to what they had. To what they used to have.

To what they could have had.

Before she could say anything he chuckled. "I'm just kidding you know" he tells her, and it felt like her heart dove down the surface of a dark lake inside of her. She hated it. She hated him and then loved him.

She tightens her wrists and tries to not let him make his way inside her mind again. "I'm leaving" she says and turns around to leave.

"We both know you'll be back again."

"No I won't."

Chuckle. "Liar."

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Ninjas, Ninjas, Ninjas in pyjamas! (Let's show them who we are!) **follows trap dance :P**

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

snakedancing13

Branch: Janus

This is so intriguing! Can't wait for more!

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

fearlesswords50

Awww this is rlly good! Keep going!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

winterfrost107

-claps- please continue!

• Posted at:

Staof Nohria

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Chuckle. "Why do you keep coming here?"

"Why do you keep sitting here?"

Four days had passed since the last time she had visited him. He was wearing a green T-shirt, the faded kind of green. And it really looked good great on him. She couldn't help but notice his masculine arms appearing under the short sleeves.

"I asked first" he stated interrupting her thoughts. She looked at the ground nervously.

"It's nice seeing someone from the past again" she told him "That's all."

He was looking into her eyes, making her melt. "Is that all?"

She felt ill. And sick. And like she didn't want to be there at all, even if she actually wanted to be there. The way he made her feel was a tangled mess. Even such a short question could turn her world upside down.

She took a big breath and looked at him right in the eyes. "Yeah, that's all. Do you want me to stop coming by?"

He scratched his jawline. The perfect jawline. "I like seeing you around" he told her.

She couldn't help but feel happy. Stupid Stupid Stupid! she thought in anger. Stop letting him manipulating your feelings like this, you fool!

She rested her back on the opposite wall. "You didn't answer my question" she told him.

He lifted his shoulders. "I like coming here in the afternoons" he answered her "It's a desperate way to keep my sanity going" he told her and smirked at her confused look.

"Sometimes I think of how things were in junior high school" he changed the conversation subject and gazed away.

"I do too" she softly answered.

Short pause. "Do you ever think of us?"

Her heart started racing faster. She started sweating immediately.  She avoided looking at him.

"I have to go."

"Tell me."

"...I have to go."

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

stormcloud518

Keep going!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

writerbookworm21

This is great.

• Posted at:

Veronica

Catholic  bookworm Titaniac Swiftie Twain  

I've had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.

~Long Live (Taylor Swift)