Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

This is based around my oc Maya,the only demi primordial.This is everything that happened from her point of view.

Spots:

Before/During War

Annabeth

Percy

Luke

Grover

(unlimited ocs)

After War

Piper

Leo

Jason

Hazel

Frank

Reyna

here is info on Maya

Maya

14(youngest)

blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty

Tartarus(claimed by Hades to protect her)

best thief hacker archer fighter artist

dates Luke Castellan the whole camp hates her because he's a traitor and hates her even more when the truth comes out

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Please save Annabeth,  second youngest daughter of Hades.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

winterfairy70

Please save Annabeth(equal fighter, best stretegist, best at deductions) and a daughter of hades (equal theif/artist/fighter/hacker, best at stealth.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Please save daughter of Apollo and oldest son of Hades. :) 

• Posted at:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementoriaAvery

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

"BringTheSunshineIn.TheHrdships2,We'llFindAWay."

-NewPolitics

LoveUrEnemies&Pray4ThoseWhoPersecuteU.

Matt5:43-44

'memberMimiWS665SaltClevSphinx(?)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

save Piper and twins of Poseidon

• Posted at:

{CarDawn-a-Stae{

ProuChristian

She/her

#RememberAll

My Gan/283171 (T39C

WonderGirlBurrMulliganMary, Phantom

Front sm

winterfairy70

Also a daughter of boreas, and twins of Kymopelia.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

please keep it to main gods

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cutewolf230

Save Reyna and daughter of Athena.

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016

Lyric of the Week : Phantom of given life 

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Save Hazel, a daughter of Hermes, a daughter of Athena, and a daughter of Hades. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

Lyric of the week: What do you want from me? I'm not America's Sweetheart

i

#Josmia

#Glizabeth

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

im sorry but there are way to many hades kids children of the big three are extremely rare so someone needs to not have a child of hades

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Then save a child of Zeus

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

i

#Josmia

#Glizabeth

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Name: Aidan Aditi

Looks: Dark brown wavy/curly long hair that is either in a bun or a high ponytail or a braided ponytail, dark forest green eyes with gold specks, and really tan skin. She's slim/slender, like a gymnast, and that makes her very agile. She is also very tall.

Godly Parent: Apollo

Crush: Hunter

Other: Equal to/better archer than Maya. Best at hand-to-hand combat and best at knife-throwing. Is mean to everyone(maybe some less than others, but still comes off as cold)

Name: Hunter Jackson

Looks: Dirty-blond hair, pale-as-a-ghost skin, dark dark dark brown eyes that look almost black. Tall for his age and is also muscular. 

Godly Parent: Hades

Crush: Aidan

Other: Best at sword-fighting. Has all of Nico's powers. 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ok i'm starting povs

Maya

I sat alone in the woods by a fire trying to keep myself warm.I had no family so this was how I lived.The fire crackled as I cooked the squirrel over it.It wasn't much but it was food.Branches and leaves started cracking and voices broke the silence."Where are we going"a girl's voice said."To a camp where it's safe"a boy said."Guys look"another girl said"Fire."They walked over to me."Hey"the boy said."Hey"I said."I'm Luke and this is Annabeth and Thalia"he said."Maya"I said."Luke look"Thalia yelled as a Cyclopes headed in our direction."Move"he yelled and he grabbed my hand to drag me with them.The Cyclopes stepped on the fire as he charged after us.We made it to the camp but Thalia insisted she hold him off.The Cyclopes picked her up and threw her resulting in her death.

I bolted up from the nightmare I've been in Camp Half Blood for years now and I still had nightmares about her death.I felt like it was my fault."Well look who's awake"Luke said standing at the door."Morning to you too"I replied getting up."Breakfast is in an hour"he said.He kissed me and then left.I changed and then went for a little practice not that I needed it.I then headed down for breakfast and sat at the lonely Hades table.I was the only person in it.Why couldn't we sit with whoever we wanted?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Brittannia Lucy Hunt

Looks:Thick, glossy, soft black hair to her hips(bangs. Usually down to cover her face, but she sometimes pulls it back in a braid.) Her big eyes are usually pale icy blue but will turn sort ofobsidian black with violet flecks when she uses her powers. She's very slim(skinny) and petite with a lithe build, under the average height and weight for her age, with very very very very light skin, pale pink lips, she usually doesn't smile, but it's extremely pretty when she does. She’s extremely beautiful, but doesn't care.

Parent: Hades and a daughter of Demeter.

Personality: Sarcastic , usually pretty quiet(almost silent sometimes), doesn't give a darn what people think about her(well, she likes being left alone.) Rebellious , a little harsh, cold, and removed sometimes. Extremely loyal, and cares about people, and despite acting like she doesn't care, when her friends are in danger she'll be one of the first people there to help. Can be rather... sadistic to the people who harm her friends. Very proud, doesn't like to accept help ever for any reason at all(and will always insist she is fine.) If fairly certain that her brother(if Nico’s in this)(and pretty much everyone else in the camp) hate her(lots of the other campers do/dislike/hate/distrust her.)

Crush: Had/has one on either Will Solace or Malcom Pace.

Other: Her father gave her a hellhound pup names Jinx for her 13th birthday. Has all of Nico's powers (and some plants respond to her emotions.) Her mother was Scottish(she's dead now.) She has a very light Scottish accent. Equal artist/fighter/singer/best gymnast/deductions. Has all of Nico's powers(only harder to control/a little stronger.)

Name: Diana Victory Fae

Looks: Long, really thick, soft platinum gold curls to her elbows(natural lighter/darker blond streaks. Usually down or in a ponytail. Has a few strands that fall in her face no matter what. Bangs.) Big, striking, calculating stormy silver/grey eyes that seem to sparkle when she’s thinking of something. She’s slim, graceful, and athletically built, being around 5’1. Smooth light, sun kissed skin, with rosy cheeks, and very light freckles. She’s stunningly beautiful(like her mom) despite often not trying or caring.

Parent: Athena

Personality: Adventurous, fiercely loyal, brave. Doesn't love being around people, is good at telling when people lie/reading people. Very very creative, thinks strategically, she's extraordinarily intelligent , like every other kid of Athena. Usually tries to follow rules sometimes, but if she breaks a rule you'll never know it was her unless she wants you to. Usually rather kind, sweet, and gentle, but can be very very sarcastic , cynical, and removed. Knows how to get what she wants. Would do just about anything to protect those she cares about. Can be harsh, doesn't like how much she cares about people and how passionate she can be. Very very proud and stubborn, she will never admit to needing help with anything. Ever. She absolutely hates spiders. Very strong will power, natural leadership skills. Sometimes ignores her basic needs. Often notices things others would miss, very observant, good at deducing/putting things together. A bit like Sherlock from BBC. More in POV's.

Crush: Anyone Willing?

Other: Above average strength/endurance/speed/ agility, has a photographic memory, mild telumkinesis, and naturally good at things that all Athena's kids are good at. She always smells very faintly of lemon or peppermint(both keep spiders away. Or are supposed to.)

Name: Iolanthe "Violet" Greene

Looks: Long, extremely thick, glossy black curls(from some angles her hair looks extremely dark purple.) Big, brilliant, emerald green eyes with specks of different shades of purple and green. She's petite(about 4'8), very very very very slim(almost malnourished), and has a delicate/lithe/curvy build. Perfect snow white skin, rosy cheeks, light freckels, and red lips. She's extremely beautiful(in a fresh, clean, spring time like way.) 

Parent: Dionysus(his only daughter.)

Personality: Shy, sweet, bright, kind, gentle, usually polite. Very innocent/incoruptable. Sort of naive about some things. Has sleight trust issues, can be extremely extremely sarcastic, rude, and harsh when she feels like it. Witty, charming, loves to laugh. She's extremely extremely intelligent, creative, and sometimes bold. Mischievous, rebellious, she doesn't like being told what to do. More in POV's. 

Crush: Anyone willing?

Other: Has complete powers over plants/chlorokinesis. Can cure/cause madness(though the more she uses it on people the less stable she gets/she gets excruciating headaches/migranes.)

Name: Annabeth Chase

Looks: Like Annabeth(white-blond hair, tan, striking grey eyes, stunningly beautiful.)

Personality: Like Annabeth. She's protective of Diana.

Crush: Dating Percy

Other: She's Annabeth. Nuff said.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Hunter's POV: 

I sat down next to Maya at the Hades table. She was my half-sister who was dating Luke Castellan. Lucky her. The girl I liked was mean to everyone. Which meant she wouldn't give me a chance. Which was ironic, since she was a daughter of Apollo. Speak of the devil, there she is. And she is beautiful. The way her hair falls down her back in the neat braided high ponytail was amazing and her glittering, enchanting, forest-green eyes captivated me. Her skin was perfectly tanned, compared to my pale-as-a-ghost skin. She was graceful, but as tense as a bowstring. She looked over and caught me staring at her. I ducked my head and ate a bite. "Still staring at Aidan," Maya teased. Yes, her name was Aidan. And she was perfectly suited to it. "Still staring at Luke," I countered. She blushed and hid her face. A part from Luke, I was one of the few people that was nice to her. Then again, I was nice to everyone at camp. But, I had been here since I was five. Then my other half-sister, Brittannia, who I called Britt, came and sat down across from me. "Hey, Britt," I greeted. 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

Front sm

winterfairy70

Brittania's POV:

I half smile up at Hunter. "Hi Hunter. Maya." Hunter smiles and Maya looks up for a second before going back to eating, while occasionally looking over at Luke Castellan. She really loves him. And Hunter really really likes Aidan. And.... I like Jinx. Yay. She comes wandering up to the table. I pat the bench next to me quietly. "Up girl! There are pancakes-" She jumps up on the bench and takes one off the plate I set asside. Yes. I know. Hellhound. Not really supposed to have those. But when you're a kid of Hades they tend to like you a little. And Jinx is more like a normal puppy anyways.... I take a pancake off the plate and put it on the bench next to her. She barks happily and starts eating. I'll probably just let her have the ones on my plate.

I'll do one for Iolanthe later.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

Ok.Yes.I admit I'm not very popular in the camp.No Hades kid is ever popular.Loki came up and laid down next to me.I rubbed his head.I had few people who liked me and honestly I'm not even sure they really do.Later during capture the flag we got a new camper named Percy Jackson.The only child/son of Poseidon.What's another new camper?Yes the children of the big three are rare but it's no different than getting any old demigod.We may have different parents but we're all the same.Luke's team ended up winning because of Percy.Everyone was celebrating that night at a campfire until someone ruined it to ask for the lightning bolt.After that focused turned to me."Look"someone yelled."What"I asked.I looked at my wrist and there was a strange symbol.Chiron walked over and took my hand to look at it before it disappeared."Tartarus"he said concerned."She's evil"Clarisse yelled and then most of the campers joined."That's not possible is it"Luke asked."It must be a mistake"he said"I'll have to talk with the gods on this one.For know she is a daughter of Hades."This whole thing made everything awkward so I left and sat on the each.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Never mind about Hazel

Name: Cassandra

Looks:She has shoulder-length brown hair, with blue streaks that take up a bit of her hair. It’s normally in a bun, or a braided ponytail. She has eyes that are a mix of blue/purple, with gold flecks that occasionally turn to green. She’s slim, and is gorgeous, despite her not admitting it. She’s about 5’6. She has a agile/flexible build. She sometimes wears mascara, lipstick, and her nails are always painted either blue or black. She has pale skin, that easily sunburns. She has scars all over her back, that she doesn’t let people see.  

Parent: Zeus

Personality: She’s a introverted, anti-social, consulting detective, who happens to be very good at music. She has a tendency to start humming if she’s bored. She’s bored easily, and is a sociopath. She isn’t the most friendly of people, choosing to surround herself with people of her intelligence. She’s a genius. However, she is very shy. When she is bored, she will shoot this one wall, the wall that has a archery target. She shoots the wall with a actual gun, not a bow and arrow. She’s very impatient. She is not the most considerate of people, but she tries, namely when she is in public. She fiddles with her hands, or her bracelet when she is nervous. She loves Paramore/Weezer/Wrabel/Lily Allen/Skylar Grey. If anyone insults her or her friends/family, she’ll fight them. 

Crush: Not gonna happen. 

Other: One of Clarrisse's main targets, apart from Maya and Mira. 

Name: Arabella

Looks: She has long black hair. Brown eyes. Pale. 

Personality: : Bubbly, kind, optimistic, caring, smart, mischievous, fun, independent, creative. Can be a bit wacky .Openminded.  Basically Mira's complete and total polar opposite. 

Crush: Anyone? 

Other: Nope. 

Name: Mira

Looks:She constantly dyes her hair. Currently it is black, purple, and blue. However, she will be dying her hair multiple times in this RP. Her hair is normally in a braided bun. Bright blue eyes. 5’4. Pale. Scarred up and down her arms.  

Parent: Hermes

Personality: Smart, rebellious. Loyal to the ones she loves. Very blunt and honest, and can be rude, even though she doesn’t try to be. Very stubborn. She’s very fierce and sarcastic, not to mention tough. Has a sensitive side of herself that she rarely shows to anyone. If you are one of the people she trusts, she’ll beat herself up if you get hurt and she think’s it’s her fault. She’s very sassy, and tells herself not to be, but it doesn’t work. She hates to ask for help, and loves to boss people around. She has horrible ADHD, so she’s constantly bored in class, but is still very smart. She’s bold, and isn’t afraid to show it. If you get on her bad side, watch out. She can fight. She’s tolerant of pain, heartbreak and heartache, because she’s had her fair share of it in life. She’s very hesitant to talk to anyone she’s just met. Is very quick on her feet, and quick to throw a punch. Will fight anyone who questions her. She is brave, but gets to reckless at times. She trains a lot, so it’s a bit rare to see her not running. A high functioning sociopath. Quiet, shy, creative. Very smart. Has had her fair share of heartache, heartbreak, and pain in life, which is why she is so tolerant of it. She’s very protective of the ones she loves. Can be very rebellious, especially when something is happening, but it’s wrong. Very smart.  When she’s in a battle, a whole new side comes out of her. In battle, she’s sassy, bossy, sarcastic, brave, bold. Pessimist. Suffers from bipolar depression, ADHD, self-harm and self-hate, OCD, multiple personality disorder, and a inferiority complex. Loves Paramore/Sia/Music in general.  Also loves movies like Austin Powers. 

Crush: Anyone? 

Other: A main target of Clarisse's. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

i

#Josmia

#Glizabeth

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Mods, please let my forms through!!!!!

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

i

#Josmia

#Glizabeth

Front sm

cutewolf230

Name : Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano 

Looks : Glossy black hair, black eyes 

Godly Parent : Bellona 

Personality : You know but, here it is intimidating and a natural leader, used to pressure and responsiblity 

Other : She used to consider Maya as her best friend, but after the truth came out, she pushed Maya away 

Name : Sage Savanna Hart 

Looks : Brunette hair with royal purple streaks. Almond shaped blue eyes. Tan skin and tall, athletic build 

Godly Parent : Athena 

Personality : In POVs 

Other : Doesn’t have a love interest, thinking of joining the Amazons or the Hunters of Artemis 

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016

Lyric of the Week : Phantom of given life 

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'll POV later.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Gabriel 'Gabe' Liam Henkle

Looks: short black hair, brown almond shaped eyes, tall, muscular and handsome

Personality: smart, loyal, sarcastic, fighter, strong, actor, writer, loyal, funny, and nice/friendly. He has synesthesia, dyslexia, ADHD, ADD, and OCD. More in povs

Godly Parent: Hades

Crush: Maya

Other: His twin sister's form is below. He is very distant from everyone except his sister

Name: Gabrielle 'Gabby' Aisa Henkle

Looks:  long black hair, brown almond shaped eyes, tall, muscular, and pretty

Personality: singer, writer, actress, dancer, fighter, strong, sarcastic, funny, loyal, kind, friendly, and determined to prove everyone who says she can't wrong. She has synesthesia, dyslexia, multiple personality disorder, bipolar, ADD, ADHD, OCD, self hate, and partially depressed. More in povs 

Godly Parent: Hades

Crush: TBA

Other: her twin brothers form is above. She is very distant from everyone and very difficult to understand. 

Name: Piper McLean

Looks: like Piper

Personality: PoVed

Godly Parent: Aphrodite

Crush: Jason

Other: n/a

(Mods PLZ LET THIS GO THrough)

• Posted at:

{CarDawn-a-Stae{

ProuChristian

She/her

#RememberAll

My Gan/283171 (T39C

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I thought the twins were Poseidon 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

They are, -remembers that she copied/pasted from a rp which she got it mixed up-

• Posted at:

{CarDawn-a-Stae{

ProuChristian

She/her

#RememberAll

My Gan/283171 (T39C

Front sm

winterfairy70

(Wouldn't Annabeth/Percy be the youngest. They're both 12 in the first book when he gets there.....)

Annabeth's POV:

The new boy is.... interesting. Even if he drools in his sleep.

"Annabeth!!" Diana walks over and looks up at me. "Can we talk?" "Always Diana. WHat is it?" "The new boy. You like him." A very small smile grows on my face. "He's a son of Posideon. And Zeus's lightning bold just went missing. It means-" "A quest." "And It's one I might get to go on. I just know it." She shrugs and smiles a little. "Great. Leave me here with Malcom." "Hey, I'm not that bad!" I turn and Malcom walks up and ruffles Diana's hair. She glares up at him, grabs a couple books and walk out. "So. A daughter of Tartarus and a son of Posideon. Things are getting interesting." I look up him and smile. "Yes they are."

Iolanthe's POV:

"Dad!" My father, the director of the camp, turns and looks at me. His face softens and he actually smiles, as he often does around me(and Castor and Pollux.) "What is it Violet?" I smile. "I heard there was a new camper? Who is he?" "Peter Johnson . Son of Posideon." "He's not supposed to have kids though... right?" He grins wryly and shakes his head. "No. And Your grandfather's lightning bolt is gone." A small gasp manages to escape. Chiron comes over from the campfire quickly. "Violet. I need to speak to your father. Excuse us." They walk away. So I go to sit with my brothers at the fire. 

Brittania's POV:

I look over at Hunter. "A daughter of Tartarus huh? That's cool." "Of course you think it's cool, freak." I look over at Clarisse, then back at Hunter. "I'm going to see if Luke's gone after her."

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I'm not going off the books ages 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

"You ok"Luke asked sitting next to me."I don't know.I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel right now.For years I've been a Hades kid and now it's all changed.I'm not even a demigod.What exactly do you even call a child of a primordial because I doubt it's a demi primordial"I said."Well since you're th first one it can be whatever you want"he replied"It will never change things between us."Honestly is changed things between the whole camp.Everyone hates more than they did.I'm always going to be traitor or evil to them.What about......do I still call them my siblings?Nothing makes sense anymore.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Mira(Also changing it so that her parent is Zeus, Arabella's parent is Hermes, and Cassandra's parent is Athena)

So..a daughter of Tartarus. Interesting. And a child of Posiedon. One of the children of the big three, like me. But Maya..well, she was a good person, I guess. And her being a child of Tartarus wouldn't change anything. Clarisse would still make fun of Maya, I would step in, and then Clarisse would make fun of both of us, until I decide to fight her, and then we both get in trouble. Still the same. 

Mods, please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

i

#Josmia

#Glizabeth

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Ill PoV when I get computer time

• Posted at:

{CarDawn-a-Stae{

ProuChristian

She/her

#RememberAll

My Gan/283171 (T39C

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

"Come one let's go get in some training"he said."Ok"I replied.I headed to the archery range and didn't miss a single shot.Luke said he would be at the battle field but I knew that meant he would be in his cabin playing Halo or something to do with war.He liked to get away from this whole medieval world we live in and I don't blame him.Honestly I thought about running away to the Underworld to talk with Tartarus myself.I had to know the truth because something just didn't feel right.

The next morning

Chiron had us all training but noticed he was missing two campers and a satyr.Percy had left the camp.They sky were stormy and the waves were going crazy.The gods were preparing for war.This could be the chaos I need to break out of here.I shadow traveled to the Hades Cabin and packed a bag."Ela edo"I said and Loki sat up and came to me."We're going on a trip"I said to him.We sneaked out to the gates and took off to the Underworld.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Diana's POV:

"Chiron. Where's Annabeth?" He looks down at me. "I think she went wither Percy and Grover." I look away. Well. I guess I am stuck with Malcom. Or not.

"Thanks." I walk away and start towards my cabin. I notice Maya sneaking out with her hellhound. Hmm. Going to the underworld probably. I'll tell Hunter and Luke in a little while. I walk into my cabin and start filling a backpack with what I'll need. Okay. Now I'll go tell them. Then, I'm going to find Annabeth.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

I stepped out of the gates of Half-Blood and then headed for the road.I looked for some sort of bus to make my way towards California.Just as the bus showed up I turned to see Diana,Hunter and Luke."Where are you going"she asked"To talk with someone.""We're coming with you"Hunter said."No I'll be fine"I said."Luke insisted so I gave in.We climbed onto the bus and made our way to California.The bus only took us partially so we ended up getting off in Chandlar,Ok.We walked up to the ticket station  to get one for California but strangely the place seemed empty.It was only about 10am.It can't be this empty this early.I walked up to the ticket window and no one was here.Something was wrong.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I sent something through..

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

i

#Josmia

#Glizabeth

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Cassandra:

I'm going after them. Losing Annabeth was enough, but losing Diana is worse. Maybe I'll get Mira and Arabella to go...actually, they are going with me wether they like it or not. I go over to their cabins, tell them to pack something, and we set off. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

i

#Josmia

#Glizabeth

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Aidan's POV:

"No problem. We'll just jump the train," I tell them. Everyone jumped. "How did you get here!?" "I followed you," I said simply. "You mean you want to rob it?" "No, I'm saying we should jump onto the train and then hide until we get to our stop," I explained. There was an awkward pause, as they didn't want to be breaking a law or something. "Look, guys, it's not like we're stealing anything for anyone. We're just on the train for a short ride. It's not gonna harm anyone. And there's not a ticket-person anyway!" I said. They started nodding. Diana said, "Well, it seems logical." "It does make sense," Hunter agreed grudgingly. "I'm in," Luke said with a mischievous glint in his eye. "As long as I get to California," Maya joined. "All right, now we wait for the train," I say and walk to the bench by the tracks. 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics