Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Branch: Lucian

LOL, When I said there should be an rp for it, I meant to post it on a different thread XP Haha

Waiting for your next chapter..

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Sarah/ Destiny  AKA SUPERGIRL

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

#ProudCanadian

Gryffindor

DaughterOfAres

Guess what my signature joke is? Haha, there it is! :D

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Also, I thought of something, when I said if Lily happens to be lurking, then come on here, and you did, so you were lurking ha!

• Posted at:

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

#ProudCanadian

Gryffindor

DaughterOfAres

Front sm

stormcloud518

Branch: Ekaterina

Maybe...I had a feeling though!!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Sorry about the crashing, I just couldn't help myself. The titles like those get my attention. I will go away now.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

"I am weird, but aren't we all?" - Unknown

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Haha it is alright, but don't crash!

• Posted at:

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

#ProudCanadian

Gryffindor

DaughterOfAres

Front sm

stormcloud518

Lol I haven't even started on the book xp feel so weird

• Posted at:

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Start it then, you can't leave me hanging, you have to pair them up!

• Posted at:

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

#ProudCanadian

Gryffindor

DaughterOfAres

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Bump!

• Posted at:

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

#ProudCanadian

Gryffindor

DaughterOfAres

Front sm

stormcloud518

Bumpety bump bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

werewolfdragon7937

Branch: Janus

Flop

• Posted at:

Front sm

stormcloud518

Everybody do the flop!

• Posted at:

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

*flops*

• Posted at:

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

#ProudCanadian

Gryffindor

DaughterOfAres

Front sm

stormflash46

Oh Hey next chapters if it matters.....

Chapter 9

Berlint Haze

Hey journal! Berlint here! Okay, so you know that super hot guy, Gage? Well I think we are hitting it off! I just might have a chance with him! Crazy right!? Oh, but there is one thing. He may like some other girl named Arhina. I met her a few days ago when I was riding horses with Gage. I thought I told her to stay away, but guess what happened today? Gage and I were gonna go on the zip line and we saw Arhina and some other guy

Why did that girl have to ruin Gage and my time together!?! And what was that thing with them just staring into another's eyes?! I thought I told her to stay away! She probably doesn't even like him! Does he like her?!! Not possible!

Wow I'm just screaming at my journal, I thought. I was in the Cabin now, thinking about what had just happened. Maybe I should just go up to her and tell her to back off. But would that stop her? Um obviously not. So what can I do? I could pair her up with someone else......or I could "be her friend" and tell her to go for Blondie. So much better. Okay, now Gage. There's no telling if he likes her or not....but just to be safe, we gotta make sure Arhina seems interested in something else. Just in case. "Hey Berlint, are you in here?" Marion called from outside of the Cabin. "Yeah, c'mon in." Maybe Marion could help with some details of the plan. Marion peeked around the corner. "Hey." Is she scared or something? "Hey Marion. What's up?" Marion came and sat down beside me. "Nothing much. You writing?" I quickly closed my journal. "Yep." Marion stared at me. "So what's going on with you and that gave dude?" Marion, oh Marion. "His name is Gage, and nothing really." Marion smiled. "Oh really?" "Um yeah. Why do you ask?" I put my journal back into my suitcase. "I don't know, just wondering." She poked me. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, looking at my arm. "Oh never mind!" She got up and walked out of the Cabin. I smiled and got my notebook out to work out some details of the plan. I'll ask Marion to help later.

Chapter 10

Arhina Crept

I sat by the wide lake with my toes dipped into the water. The tingling sensation of the freezing cold water felt so good to my confused brain. Did you see the way he stared at me?! I replayed the image of his eyes over and over again. If only I'd had a little longer, I could maybe be able to tell what he was thinking! I threw a stick into the water. My face was still burning. Does that mean he likes me? I have no idea! In so bad at telling this! Maybe it was nothing....maybe he just was staring at me because we are like friends........he probably doesn't like me. Yeah, he likes the other girl. My eyes began to tear up. Stop it! I suddenly felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I jumped. "Ha you jumped like Six feet high!" Kyle. Shoot, I'm crying! I turned my head. Hopefully he can't see. "Hey Kyle." He sat down beside me. It looked like he was trying to look at my face. "Wait are you crying?!" Shoot. "No! I'm not, my eyes um....they're um....." thin brain think! "I'm sorry if I scared you.....i don't mean to do anything." Kyle looked at the ground. "No, no Kyle. You didn't do anything. It's just um.....my eyes are just um....watering..." finally! "Are you sure? You can tell me anything. My lips are sealed." He turned and stared at me with....what I've never seen that face before. He looked kinda cute when he did it though..... Arhina seriously? What I'm just stating facts! I just started at him. "What?" He asked. "Ha right. You can't keep secrets Kyle. You almost told Gage that I liked him." I pushed him playfully. "Woah!" He fell backwards into the lake. Oops. "Nice." He said once his face came up from the water. I was laughing pretty now. "Sorry! Didn't mean to push you that hard!" I held out a hand to help him. "Thanks." He smiled and grabbed it. Then I felt myself falling in as well. "Kyle!" I yelled and then hit the water. He was laughing so hard. "Wow, that's the oldest trick in the book." I glared at him. "Not funny." I started to swim back to shore. "Hey, you did it to me first!" He swam ahead of me and splashed water in my face. "Kyle seriously!?" I grabbed his foot so he would stop and maybe, just maybe drown. He started coughing and kicked me. "What now your trying to kill me?" I smiled and swam to shore. I saw Gage watching us from a distance. How long had he been there? I walked over to him, forgetting how wet I was. "Uh hey Gage." "Hi Arhina." He seemed to be avoiding eye contact. "What's up?" "Nothing really......" What's with him? Kyle ran up to us. "Yo Gage! Arhina pushed me into the lake!" Dude! Your making it sound weird! "By accident!!" I glared at him. Gage just stared at us both. "That's....Nice I guess?" Kyle laughed and leaned against the drinking fountain. A leader came up to us "hey guys, were gonna go really far out up that mountain to camp. All the leaders are asking you to get a backpack and nothing bigger to take up the mountain. We will only be there for one day. We are also gonna split up into groups of 7 or 8. You guys should get your stuff now." He patted Gage on the back and ran towards a golf cart. "Okay so that's cool." I said. "Yeah, I hope I get put in a group with a lot of girls." He smiled and looked at me. I rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna go pack, see ya Gage." I turned around and headed back to my cabin. "Hey what about me? No "see ya Kyle, my buddy old pal old friend of mine?!" He called after me. I shook my head and kept walking, smiling the whole way.

Yeee

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

"Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if the contact Is lost."

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

OH GAWD THIS IS TEARING ME APART! Gage is being stupid, it's obvious Kyle likes Arhina, and Arhina doesn't wanna admit it, but secrelty she does! And Gage likes her too, but Berlint likes Gage too? WHO WILL HE CHOOSE? I have a feeling he'll make Arhina jelly with Berlint! Ahhhh

BTW I LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH! Great Job!!! *gives her a pat on the back*

• Posted at:

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

#ProudCanadian

Gryffindor

DaughterOfAres

Front sm

stormflash46

Thx Say!! -huggles!-

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

"Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if the contact Is lost."

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Your welcome! I need more soon!!! Can you give me a spoiler and tell me who is he going to choose, I literally think about this when reading other books, it's really bugging me! PLEASEEEE

• Posted at:

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

#ProudCanadian

Gryffindor

DaughterOfAres

Front sm

stormflash46

The fate of his decision is depending on someone. Like I said, it's based off of meh  life's experiences. 

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

stormflash46

So in other words,  I'm still deciding What's happening with that.....

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

werewolfdragon7937

Heh, it's a great story lily xp

• Posted at:

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Yep, Who is the story based off? -points at Jackson-

• Posted at:

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

#ProudCanadian

Gryffindor

DaughterOfAres

Front sm

stormflash46

Gage Cortex

I walked up the steep hill with my backpack weighing like 60 pounds. Arhina.....Arhina........does she like Kyle? It certainly seems that way! They were flirting earlier! But.....she....she touched me.... She stared at me for like 20 minutes and Kyle was right there! I was called out of my thoughts by my cabin leader, Brad. "Okay, change of plans! We are running short on leaders, so you kids are gonna camp out here in the woods for......4 days. It'll be fun and good for you to explore and learn how to live in the wild! I'm going to choose the group's now. Each group will have 5 people in it. Let's see..." his eyes scanned the small crowd of kids. "Gage, you'll be over here with....Kyle right? Berlin and Arena will be with you guys too. And....bru! You with them...." he listed off the other kids into different groups. Nooo why does Kyle have to be in a group with us?! And what's this "short on leaders!?" There were so many a few days ago! Why are they leaving us in the woods to die?! Well at least ill die with Arhina and Berlint....dude, that's not romantic or anything, I thought. Plus, Arhina will probably just run to Kyle while a bear eats me. Berlint.....she'll.....Berlint would actually try to save me. Bru came over and put an arm around me. "Yo your crush is with us!" Bru yelled. Every one turned and looked at me. My face instantly felt like I had just eaten a jalapeno. "Wait who's your crush gage?" Kyle said as walked over to me and folded his arms. "No one!" Bru how could you!? I turned my head to hide my embarrassment. Arhina was behind me, so our eyes met. She was just staring at me. I quickly turned my face back around. Bru obviously felt really bad, so he was trying to change the subject. "Uh hey...um..." he stammered. Kyle turned to Bru "who's his crush?" Bru shrank back a bit. Kyle is way taller then Bru....poor dude. "Um...nno-no one..." Kyle glared at me and Bru. Dude, I didn't do anything! I yelled at him in my brain. Kyle walked passed me but whispered in my ear " No one huh? Well let's keep it that way." I smiled. It's almost like he's threatening me. I realised brad was already in his golf cart telling us he would be back in 4 days. "Hey brad!" I called and ran toward the golf cart. "Uh yes Gage?" He seemed to be in a hurry. "What's this "not enough leaders" thing? We had more then 50 yesterday." Brad stared at me and then looked around to make sure no one was listening. "Are you scared?" He smiled. I smiled and shook my head. "Seriously brad. Why?" Brad sighed. "Well.....I'm sorry Gage, I can't say anything. Ill be back for you in 4 days." He started his motor and waved as mhe rode down the hill. Something's wrong, I thought. Something's gotta be wrong..... I turned back to my group. Everyone had already left, so it was just us. "What now?" Berlint asked. I looked around my circle. Everyone expected me on be the leader...... Even if something is wrong, I still gotta be the leader for my team....but what if it's really bad? What if this problem affects us all? Brad will be back...he'll be back for us. We won't be alone for long. "Well, I guess we head up the mountain. C'mon." They all followed me. Even Kyle.

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

midsummerdusk52

Branch: Tomas

OMG!!!! THIS IS THE MOST...I CAN'T EXPRESS MY FEELINGS INTO WORDS!!!! I NEED MOREEEEE! NOW!!! What is this?!?! This is the best thing on earth!!! well Percy Jackson and Unwanteds are still better...but this is a close third!!! I HATE GAGE WITH ALL MY HEART! To think I liked him....He's worse then Nick!

• Posted at:

Call me Summer

You also know me as basketballathletic1926

I'm always up for song and book suggestions

I'm a daughter of Ares

I'm weird and proud of it

I'm very random

Gryffindor4ever

Front sm

stormflash46

Lol why do you hate him? 

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Gage or Nick?

• Posted at:

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

#ProudCanadian

Gryffindor

DaughterOfAres

Front sm

stormflash46

Both

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

stormflash46

Bump

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

I hate Gage because he's super annoying, choose BERLINT! It's pretty obvious Kyle likes Arhina also. BE A GOOD FRIEND!! 

I hate Nick because he annoys everyone, and he's good-looking while he does it!!! >.<

• Posted at:

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

#ProudCanadian

Gryffindor

DaughterOfAres

Front sm

stormflash46

You don't want Gage with Arhina? Lol I thought you liked Nick.

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Haha like Nick.....NEVER :p and Kyle and Arhina make a way better couple!

• Posted at:

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

#ProudCanadian

Gryffindor

DaughterOfAres

Front sm

stormflash46

I guesssssssss idk

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Uh huh. :) When`s your next chapter coming? I need it!

• Posted at:

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

#ProudCanadian

Gryffindor

DaughterOfAres

Front sm

stormflash46

I guess Ill start on it bc I have nothing else to do.

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

stormflash46

Chapter 12

Berlint Haze

We approached a wall of rocks with a small alley way that had just enough space to squeeze in between the rocks. Gage stopped and stared at it. "Think we all can fit through there?" I shrugged and stepped forward. "Looks like it would be a pretty tight squeeze..." I looked for another way out. Nope. Only way to get over there. Gage seemed to think we needed to get far away from the camp for some strange reason. "...I could try first." Shorty blue eyes said. "Okay, Bru. Don't get stuck." Gage replied. Bru. Wonder what that's short for. Bru stepped closer and peeked through. He was definitely the smallest of us all. Gage patted Bru's back. "You don't have to do this, Bru. You can go...third?" Bru shook his head. Uhh....it's not that big of a deal guys! Hurry up! Bru climbed into the small alley way and edged his way to the other side. "Ii-it's sa-safe!" He called. Must be claustrophobic. Gage smiled. "Good job, man. Kyle's going in!" he made it. Barely. I was next. I climbed in and edged down the narrow crack.Suddenly, I couldn't move. My shoulders were pulled behind a boulder. I tugged, but they wouldn't budge. "You through yet?" Gage called. I pulled some more. I wasn't going anywhere. Seriously?! Why me!? Why not shorty? Or Kyle!? Or better yet, Arhina!! "Nope. I 'm stuck!" I called. I was getting claustrophobic. Maybe shorty had wasn't so much of a coward. This was real. "Berlint?!" Gage called. Ugh. He didn't hear me. "I SAID IM STUCK!!" I yelled as loud as I could. Then the ground began to shake. "NO!! Ber-" Wow Gage. Way to save the day. You just made it worse. Then rocks came crashing down. One hit my foot. "Aaghh!!" I screamed in pain. Then the small boulder crashed into my head. I felt so dizzy. I collapsed and fell to the...boulders. "stay awake Berlint! Sta-" blackness.

My sad attempt. Yeah, I'm really bad with words and stuff. This probably doesn't sound very realistic at all. But the boulder knocked her over and her hitting all the other boulders would knock someone out. Also, the "earth quake" thing is....okay, it's a story. Make it fantasy if you must!

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

beeawesome112

Hey sorry to crash, it's me Kathy. Jane might know me as risingwolf478.

So Lily... I LOVE YOUR STORY. Is there a thread for the first few chapters? I'll leave right after you tell me, I'm really sorry for crashing.

• Posted at:

Bee Awesome Because You Are

Get it? A meaning in a meaning...

My name is Blurryface and I care what you think.

Just kidding, it's actually Hermione..

Front sm

beeawesome112

Oops. They're all on here... Sorry for bothering you guys. I'll leave now.

• Posted at:

Bee Awesome Because You Are

Get it? A meaning in a meaning...

My name is Blurryface and I care what you think.

Just kidding, it's actually Hermione..

Front sm

fightingwerewolf1035

*swims in, pushing the word 'private' out of the title*

• Posted at:

I am Jason the Almighty Dolphin!

"The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision"

"One who knows victory, must know defeat"

#WASHINGTONNATIONALS4EVA

I like:

Sports

Sarcasm

And some other stuff.

Front sm

magicraven62

-Joins him, laughing happily-

• Posted at:

Janus

Wolf Spirit Animal

WOLVES ARE SHY AND CUTE AND GENTLE ANIMALS. SO THERE

Crystal (Pokemon)

Clay

Amy 

Ravenclaw

Waterbender

Shadow Child through and through (Child number 8)

Ace Writer

Ehhhhhh Singer

I'm also 11

HI

Front sm

risingwolf551

Hi Jason dude, remember me? You might not. But the name is Kathy ^.^

• Posted at:

Kathy's AlAccount

Aka risingwolf478

#WinterwatcherFTW

#Unwanteds

#ProudFanWing!

#Slytherdor

"If you can dream it, you can do it." -Walt Disney

cOnnER. Are you there? Because I'm still waiting...

Tøp forever | - /

Front sm

stormflash46

O_o so much for safe chat. 

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

Front sm

stormflash46

Guys please leaveeee it's nothing personal. Just this is our chat. 

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

, 2 , , 4 , 5 , 6