Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Branch: Lucian

Yo, what's up? If lily happens to be lurking please talk on  this pretty please!!!

Anyways this is the place besides chat make sure to come on here!!!

Yeah, how's life?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~SUPERGIRL~ aka Cass

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

A Daughter of Ares

A Lucian

A Gryffindor

An UnWanted

A Daughter of Thor

A Mazerunner

A Pirate

A Survivor

And I'm Divergent!

RAPTORS!

PROUD CANADIAN

(Originally Sarah)

Front sm

stormcloud518

Branch: Ekaterina

*crashes into chat*

• Posted at:

Front sm

stormcloud518

Uh hour to late

• Posted at:

Front sm

werewolfdragon7937

Branch: Janus

Heyo

• Posted at:

Front sm

stormcloud518

Hi!

• Posted at:

Front sm

werewolfdragon7937

Flops

• Posted at:

Front sm

stormcloud518

Hey so I don't think you've (jane) read my story (or maybe you have, but it was like super cringy so you didn't say anything....anyways....) but here's like the next chapters. I'm taking a really long time on getting people acquainted with the characters so...sorry. I just had to get things in motion. Okay, I'm just gonna post everything I've wrote from this point till now. Sorry in advance for my grammar mistakes and my cringy writing. It gets better! Perverse! Be patient and all that good stuff. After these chapters I just wrote, it will get good. I promise. Now, here's the story. 

Arhina Crept

Arhina Crept woke up with a start. my heart racing. Today is the day. I had just arrived last night at the Echo Forest camp. I had been told i would stay for the whole summer.I hadn't had time to look around or meet anyone. But now, it was time to socialize. I had put all her clothes away in the big closet before I went to bed, so could just grab them out when i was ready. It seemed then other girls who shared the cabin had just jumped in bed and left their suitcases by the door. I chose a pair of skinny jeans, a black tank with a dream catcher on it. I peaked outside a window. I glanced around the small cabin. I guess I'll just change here..... I quickly threw on my clothes and brushed out my long brown hair. The door opened and a tall lady came in. " Good morning, guys. I hope you all had a good night sleep. My name is Mrs Brook Lopez. I'm your camp leader. Each cabin and the kids inside has a name. Any suggestions?" A lot of random names were shouted out. Hmmm.. could I muster their courage to say something?? No. "How about Cabin WiFi?" Random. Just random. Something inside me made me speak. I couldn't hold it in. "How about fireweed?" Everything went quiet. Like it always does, I thought. "Cabin fireweed? No. How about wolf?" Well, at least I tried.. see? You shouldn't have said anything, I scolded myself. " wolf cabin? Yeah!" Someone said. I wanted to say something like " we should add something on like wolverines." But I didn't have the courage to say anything more. I had learned my lesson last time. But I wanted to say something so badly. Thankfully, not everyone liked the name. "No way! That's the dumbest name ever. How about Mayflower?" Girls yelled boo. I racked her brain. What's something cool and unique? I tried one more time. "How about walnut cove?" It didn't seem like anyone heard me. A girl beside me glanced at me. Then she raised her hand. Nice girl, I thought. But wait, could she say it again??? No way! I put her hands behind her back and shuffled from in foot to the other uncomfortably. "Yes?" Mrs. Brook said. The girl glanced at me again. "How about walnut cove?" She said. Wait, did she just take my name? It thought. Seriously girl? I asked her in my mind. All the girls squealed with excitement. " hmmm... I like it." Said Mrs. Brook. My face turned red with anger. I was practically bursting. The girl just smirked at me and said " I know, I thought if it myself." Ugh!! "walnut cove it is!" A bell rang. "Oh, it's time to go to the field. Come on, girls." We followed Mrs.... what was it again?? It didn't really matter. I was still really mad at that girl. I glanced her way. She was talking to our leader. Ugh. Before I knew it, we were at the field.

Tons of boys and girls stood in a wide circle, all with their... um leaders. Mrs.... Brook! That was her name! Led us to a brake in the circle. I glanced around. The field went on for miles. Little flowers danced in the light breeze. The sun shone bright in my eyes and I shielded them with her hand. A huge lake lay in middle of the field. Almost perfect middle. I realized for the first time that everyone was circled around two flags. American and... probably the camps flag. I glanced around the circle. Lots and lots for kids. I have never been able to break out of her shell and talk to people. I'm thirteen, and I have no friends. Well, I had two friends back home, but one had moved and the other had turned against me. My mom had sent me to summer camp in hope that I would make new friends or something. I didn't really understand why. Maybe mom just wanted me to have fun. Well, this would be a fun summer, even if I had no friends to share it with. But that girl.....

A lady walked into the middle of the circle and leaned against the camp flag. "Hello, kids. I'm Mrs. Talbot...." Mrs. Talbot went on about the rules and stuff. "We have four cabins, which means have four groups. I'm pretty sure you guys all have names. What are they?" She pointed to a leader. One of the boys leader. "We are..." he motioned all the kids to say the name with him "Hawk wood!" .... weird, but strangely.. it works... I thought. Mrs Talbot motioned to the next group. A girls group. "We are..." oh, I guess we're all gonna do that, I thought. "Wildflower edge!" Okay... I'll get used to it. Mrs Talbot motioned to us. " we are.." Well, I might as well join in. I made the name after all. "Walnut Cove!" Is shouted with everyone. The girl glanced at me. My face turned red. Ugh, I really hate this girl. She smirked, and turned back to the group. Mrs. Talbot motioned to the last cabin group. A boys group. "We are...." they all screamed this time "Sun rapids!" Mrs Talbot talked a bit more about the camp and stuff, then she said it was cabin time. All the group's broke off and walked to their cabins. When we finally reached our cabin, we all sat on our bunks. "So, let's go around and say our names and ages. I'm Brook Lopez, like I already said. You can call me brook, by the way, and I'm 27 years old." We all looked at the next girl. "Oh uhh...I'm Hazel Irwin and in 12." We kept going around. "I'm Lauren Crew. I'm 13." Then it was the girl that stole my cabins name turn. "I'm Jennifer Meldwick. I'm 13 years old." We kept moving. "I'm Jeanette Margo, but you guys can call me Jean. I am 13 years old to." "I'm Ashlynn pane and I'm 12 and a half." It came to my turn. I was so nervous. But I managed to stuttered out "My name is Arhina Crept. I'm 13 years old." Jennifer smirked at me. I wanted to throw Ashlynn's teddy bear at her. She was really getting on my nerves. After everyone had said their name, the bell rang and Brook said "Alright, now we head to the mess hall." I brushed my hair quickly before we moved on. It was starting to get messy. One of the girls... Jean? Came over and walked beside me. That made me happy, even though she probably moved over because she didn't want to get trampled. But still, I was a bit happier as we walked. We where almost the last group. All the adults went to the kitchen, so all the kids where alone. I glanced around the big room. Where on earth would I sit? I decided I would follow Lauren and some of the other girls from our cabin. They sat at an empty table. I slid in beside Lauren. She smiled at me. Her smile....it was contagious. I smiled back. "Your Jennifer, right?" She asked. Seriously? I thought. "Haha, no I'm Arhina." Her face turned red and she smiled awkwardly. "Sorry, I'm not good with names. If I start calling you Ashlynn or something, forgive my stupidity." I laughed, which had a chain reaction and soon everyone at our table was laughing. (Even though there where only five people at our table..) I realized Jean was sitting on the other side of me. If I had the courage, I would have asked her a question, but it probably would have just ended up being super awkward. So I did the next best thing. I glanced at her and smiled. She smiled back shyly. Wow, she doesn't know what to do either. I was feeling good. I might actually make some friends here after all. Then Jennifer came over, pointing an accusing finger at me. Brook was behind her.

Berlint Haze

Berlint Haze awoke from a nightmare, screaming. All the other girls in the cabin were staring at her. My face turned red. "Oh uhhh...." I stuttered. I racked my brain for a way to take all the attention of me. I stiffened and managed a "good morning." This isn't how I planned to spend the first day. I just made a really bad impression. How am I supposed to make new friends now? I just need to look busy. I went to get my suitcase by the door. I choose some Jean shorts and a oversized sweatshirt. I took my blonde hair out of a braid and combed it. I decided I would just leave it down. Well... I'll just braid one strand. There. Perfect. But how was I supposed to make up for screaming and waking everyone up? A lady who looked like she was in her early twenties opened our cabin door. Her smile light up the whole cabin. "Hello girls! How did you sleep?" All the girls looked at me. Shoot, I thought. "I slept really well. I didn't think the bunks would be this comfortable." The lady looked at me. Truth was, the bunks were exactly how you'd think they would feel. Sleeping in a cave with only a rock for a pillow. I had been shivering all night. The lady looked puzzled. She stared at me, her eyes searching for something. Creepy. I broke eye contact and looked at the floor. That seemed to satisfy her. "Anyway, my name is Matilda Melfule. Call me Maddi, though." She smiled again. She reached out and patted all of our heads. Uhhhh... I think we officially have the weirdest leader. She is probably used to dealing with seven year olds or something. A loud bell rang which made everyone jump. Maddi laughed. "That means we need to head to the field." She smiled and pointed to the door, and we all followed in silence.

"Half way there!" We literally just started.... A few minutes passed and suddenly Maddi stoped. I ran into the girls in front of me. "Watch it!" She said and stomped on my foot. I want gonna let her get away with that. I shoved her. She tripped and fell on the girl in front of her. I reached over the space and steadied the next girl before she fell. The girl smiled her thanks. I smiled back. The girl on the ground glared as she got up. She ran to catch up and see what was going on. I smiled again and said to the girl " I'm Berlint. What's your name?" The girl smiled shyly and said so quietly I had to strain my neck to hear her "I'm Marion." "Nice name." She smiled and said "you too." Awkward silence. We kept walking and caught up with the group in silence. Maddi looked at us and smiled " We need to choose a cabin name. I almost forgot, but Elena reminded me." She smiled and glanced at the girl beside her. It was the girl I ran into. She glared at me. Silence. Then Marion said "how about
Wildflowers?" I smiled. "That's good! We should add something at the end though....like wildflowers mill." I said. "Or Wildflowers Edge." Said one girl. "Oooh!! I love that!" Squealed Maddi. "Let's do that one." We kept walking. I already liked Marion.

After the little filed meeting, Maddi said we all had to go back to the cabin for....cabin time? I sat on my bottom bunk and Marion joined me. "Okay, so introduce yourself. I'm Maddi, I'm twenty-five years old. I greatly enjoy fishing." Maddi smiled. She was weird, but it was kinda funny how weird she was. Not really, though. We moved around the room until no one was left. "Okay, we have some extra time to get ready for lunch." Maddi checked her watch. "Not to much, though. Be quick, girls." I combed my hair for a little. I was so bored. I glanced around the cabin. Elena was putting in new earnings..... I saw Marion brushing her long dark brown hair. It's so long, I thought. I walked over to her and sat on her bunk. "Can I do your hair? It's so long and pretty." She smiled shyly and nodded. "If you want. But don't do anything to high like a bun or something." "I won't." Hmmm I decided I would style it like mine. So people knew I had friends here and I wasn't a loner. I got to work. The bell rang when I was halfway through braiding a strand of her hair. She looked at me through the mirror and said "take your time, we can run." I hurried anyway. No way, I'm not making another bad impression. The bottom of the braid looked a little weird, but I was in to much of a hurry to fix it. We ran outside to catch up with the others.

Gage Cortex

Gage Cortex awoke. For some reason , I was calm. I glanced around the cabin, without lifting my head from the pillow. No one was awake. Okay....I thought. What to do..... I could just go back to sleep.....no, I might need to get ready right now. What if everyone is sleeping in to late? Are we missing something? I sat there for like ten minutes thinking about what to do. Every once and awhile, the boy across from me would whimper or thrash about in his sleep. He's probably just having a really bad dream, I thought. ....should I wake him up? It looks intense. Well if I woke him up, he would probably know what to do. I'll just do whatever he decides. I sat up in bed. The mattress squeaked as I crawled to the edge of my bed and reached over to gently shake the kid. The bunks where pretty close together, so his top bunk was about two feet away from the edge of mine. He jumped and his eyes opened wide with terror. When he saw me he turned red and said "uh hey.." Probably wondering what he was doing in his sleep and why some random kid is shaking him. Now that I thought about it, this was kinda awkward. What was I supposed to say? I ran my hand through my dark brown hair, trying to make myself look busy. Say something! I screamed at myself. I scratched the back of my neck and blurted out something. "Uh hey. You okay?" I felt stupid. Why did I do this again? He stared at me for awhile. I just started back. His hair was lighter brown then mine and it was swept to the side, covering his eye brows. His eyes where a darkish lightish blue, unlike mine. Mine where just brown. He smiled and said "yeah, I'm good." Great, now in have to say something. "Okay, good. You were thrashing and stuff." I felt really uncomfortable. He smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, I was getting run over by deer." Deer? Okay...." I have no idea what to do. I just woke up and no one was awake so...." I decided I should just be real with this guy. He nodded " yeah, I wonder what time it is.." he sat up and started to climb down the ladder. Uhhh....I guess I'll follow.... I climbed down as well. He walked over to the cabin door and started checking the suitcases. I stood awkwardly behind him. He opened one and took out a watch. "It's 7:35" he said. I nodded. All this work, just to see what time it was? "I'm gonna get ready. I think we're supposed to be at the field at eight." He dragged his suitcase over to his bed. I nodded and crouched down to look for my suitcase.

We changed in silence and it wasn't that awkward. I should ask for his name I thought. But when? While we're walking to the field. That would be good timing. I crossed the room to look in the mirror. I had chosen shorts and a sports jersey. I started to spike my bangs with hair gel when I noticed that the other boys where now awake and they were all watching me. I suddenly felt really uncomfortable. I used to watch my older brother do this all the time. For some reason, it was extremely mesmerizing to watch someone do their hair. I turned around to see what the other kid was doing. He had just closed his suitcase. He looked at me. "It's 7:43" he said. I nodded. The other boys started to get up. "Where's our leader?" I asked. He shrugged. "No idea." I turned back to the mirror to finish my hair. A few more minutes passed. Where was our leader? How were we supposed to know where the field was? I put the rest of my stuff away. I opened the cabin door and sat on the little porch. The boy sat beside me. " I'm Bru by the way." Bru...has to be short for something. "I'm Gage." I said. I looked for a human being coming towards our cabin, but didn't see any. "I don't see anyone out there." I said. Bru nodded. I strained my eyes to see farther. "There's a cabin in the distance....probably the other boys cabin. Trees.....rocks....dirt.....birds!" Bru looked around. "I don't see any." I had always had a soft spot for birds. For some reason, the birds always came when I whistled or called. A blue jay sat on a tree branch a little ways from the cabin. "Right there." I pointed. "I still don't see one." He said. "Come on." I got up and ran to the tree. Bru followed. "See? It's a blue jay." I smiled. "Woah, how did you see it from all the way over there?" He asked. "Uhhhh.. I just saw it. Birds are easily recognisable." I answered. Bru stared at me. He just stared. I grinned and ran back to the cabin. The other boys were on the porch. "Guys, did you see our leader?" One asked. "Nope." Bru came behind me. "It's 7:50" he said. Okay, what where we supposed to do.... "ummmm..." I stuttered. Then we heard something moving towards us. It was a golf cart. A man was waving at us from inside. "Come on!" He yelled. Bru ran towards it and we all followed. The golf cart came to a stop. The man smiled and waved again. "Sorry I'm so late, guys. I'm your leader. My name's Brad. I don't think we're supposed to take a golf cart, but we gonna do it anyways!" I already liked Brad. "Hop in!" We all squat in the back and we were off. "Someone quickly choose a name for our group!" He glanced back at us. He smiled really big. Then he pointed at me and said "you choose the name. Make it good, man." Drove across a bridge. Bellow us was a huge raging river. "Sun rapids?" I asked. Brad held up a hand for a high five. "This is gonna be a lit summer!" He yelled.

Arhina Crept

Arhina stared at Jennifer as she stomped over to the table. What did I do? I asked myself. My heart was racing so fast. What could when do to me? I was afraid of her for some reason, Afraid of what Jennifer could do. Jennifer stopped at the end of the table and sighed extremely loud. "I don't want to sit her with them!" Relief washed over me. She couldn't do anything. What she said had been insulting, but I don't think anyone would have wanted to sit with her either. I glanced at Lauren. She looked annoyed. "You don't have to. Jean? Would you like to sit with Jennifer?" Poor Jean. She looked sad. "Um sure." That wasn't fair. Jean. Didn't want to hurt her feelings and now she had to sit all alone with Jennifer. I smiled sympathetically at her. She smiled back and left the table. Lauren glared at Jennifer as she walked away. "Why did she say yes?!" She exploded. "I think she didn't want to hurt her feelings." I said. "Ugh! I should have gone with her! Wait..." she got up and crossed the room to Jennifer's table. Well, I'm alone. I turned my attention back to my food. Well, I want completely alone. There were some other kids at the table to. Should I try to talk to one of them? I asked myself. Nope, I couldn't do that. Oh would just make a fool of myself. As I ate, I tried to muster enough courage to say something to someone. I glanced up and looked around the table. Let's see.....two girls over there......but they're talking, so I shouldn't interrupt them. My eyes moved on to the next group of people at our table. Five boys. I had never really ever been able to talk to boys very well. So they were out of the question. I studied their faces, anyway. One had sort of light brown hair with deep blue eyes. I had always had this thing were I could read people extremely easily. I just sensed things. I decided I would see what this kid had to hide. The expression on his face said that he clearly felt a bit awkward....out of place. He seemed happy to have the boy next to him to talk to. The tone of his voice told that he was in slight disbelief of something the other boy had said or done. I focused my attention on the boy beside blue eyes. Wow.....dark brown hair....chocolate brown eyes.... What are you thinking..... I asked as I began to search. I didn't get that far because he glanced at me. I quickly turned away and stuffed some food in my mouth. I felt stupid. What if they saw me looking at them?? Did they catch me? I glanced up again. He was staring at me!!!! I glanced back down, my cheeks burning. Where was Lauren when I needed her? I turned around to see what was happening at the other table, trying to avoid eye contact with the boys. Now I felt both of the boys eyes on me. Shoot, I had really messed this one up.

Gage Cortex

Gage walked out of the mess hall and waited outside for Bru. Everyone was supposed to head to the game field, and Bru was talking for ever. I glanced around. Everyone was pouring out of the mess hall doors and towards the game field. I sat outside the door waiting. I saw the girl that had been across the table from me walk out the doors calmly. She turned around at the drinking fountain and just stood there. Probably waiting for someone too, I thought. She is actually really pretty, I thought. She had long wavey Brown hair, with some spirals or whatever girls called them. She had sparkling green eyes, with long thick eye lashes. I just stared at her for awhile, totally forgetting what I was doing. She looked at me. Her face turned red and she hid a smile as she turned away. She's shy. I smiled and just sat there. I realised that Bru was beside me, looking back and forth between me and the girl. "Bru! You took forever!" I said. How long has he been there? I felt embarrassed. I glanced back to where the girl had been standing. She was gone. Bru smiled and said "Wasn't that the girl who was staring at us earlier?" "Uh yeah." I said quickly and began to run, trying to change the subject. "Hurry up! Where gonna miss games!"

We made it to the field just as everyone was getting into their groups. Brad waved us over to our cabin group. "Where were you guys? I thought we would have to go send someone to find you." He said. I heard someone talking over a megaphone and glanced around to see who it was. It was a guy. "Must be our game leader." Said Bru. "Hey kids! I'm your game leader, George. It's time for games! We're gonna start it off with scatter ball!" For those of you who don't know, it's dodge ball, with no teams and....." he explained the rules. This was gonna be fun. "Truce?" I turned around to see who was asking. It was Brad. "Sure." I said. Bru looked at me. "Nope, no way. I'm gonna get you." He smiled. "Alright, I'll beat you easily." I said. A boy from my cabin came up and said "Truce too?" I nodded. "I'm Gage." I shook his hand. "I'm Kyle." We spread out around the field. "Go!!" Yelled George. I got Bru out like 3 times. He motioned with his hands and said "I'm watching you..." I laughed and turned around. I saw the girl hiding behind one of her friends. My chance, I thought. I raced over and aimed. I got hit. Shoot. It was a girl. She laughed and ran up to me. "Sorry about that. I was trying to get him." She pointed at Kyle. "Who were you gonna get?" No way I was telling this girl. Oooh "get that kid." I pointed to Bru. "Okay." She ran up to him and aimed. Bru saw her and got her down. Yes! Good old Bru, never let me down once. I got another ball and ran towards the girl. Got her. The next game was aliens. "It's like hide and go seek tag. Except you can win. If you find these nerf guns and shoot an alien. If the aliens get all the humans down, then they win. I'm gonna choose Hawk Wood for the aliens. Everyone else is a human. You can tell they are aliens by the hoodie they will be wearing." George took us to the forest near by and sent the aliens in. "Go!" George yelled. I ran into the forest. It kinda remained me of the hunger games. Running and trying to stay away from the people with hoods. Okay, not really. I turned a corner and ran around a tree. Then I ran straight into the girl from the lunch table. "Oof!" I grunted. I fell over, and banged my head on a tree. Ow....."Oh, I'm so sorry!" She said, her face red. "Uhhh" I groaned. "Are you okay?" She said. She sounds panicked. Well yeah, because I could get a concussion. "No no, I'm okay. It's my fault." I said as I sat up. Then I saw someone in a hoodie. "Look! Hide!" I said. I grabbed her arm and pulled her behind a wide tree. She was breathing hard. "Shhh" I said. She looked at me, her eyes wide. If you think about it, it's kinda silly them at were so freaked out. My heart is beating so fast.... I Peaked around the tree. Hoodie was gone. "Come on!" I said and ran to a tree to check if someone had his a nerf gun in the whole. "Nope, not there." I turned around. The girl was standing a few feet away from me, scratching her arm awkwardly. I realised I didn't know her name yet. "I'm Gage, by the way." I said and smiled. She blushed and said "I'm Arhina." Arhina.. "Ooh nice name." I said. "Not really, you're is really cool, though." She said. I smiled. We stood there awkwardly. Then we both got tagged by a hoodie.

Berlint Haze

It's free time, so I can do anything I want, Thought Berlint. Marion was going to hang out with some other girls she knew from her school, so I had no one to hang out with. I walked around with nothing to do. Maybe I should try out the horses? I mean, it's wouldn't be as fun as it would be if I had someone to do it with, but I could still do it. I ran off to the horse stable. Some other kids where there, so I wouldn't be totally alone. I walked to the gate and waited for someone to tell me what to do. A lady came up to me and leaned against the gate. "You gonna ride a horse?" I nodded. "Alright. You can ride anywhere within the boundaries. If you have someone to go with, you don't have to have a leader ride with you." Oh great. I rlly didn't want maddi to go on the ride with me. I scanned the field around the stable for someone I slightly knew. I saw the boy I had thrown the dodge ball at. He seemed nice, maybe he'll go with me. "Hang on, let me get one of my friends." The lady smiled and just stood there, leaning on the gate. I ran towards the boy. He was with another boy with sorta light brown hair. I got this, I told myself. Just be casual and he won't think anything of it. I approached the boys. They were laughing at something. I felt awkward and unsure suddenly, but I forced myself to step forward. "Uh hey, so you wanna ride the horses? They said I have to have a leader or someone with me for some reason" what if they thought the reason was because I was to short or something? I shouldn't have told them that.... The light brown haired boy with blue eyes smiled and looked at dodge ball boy. "Um sure." He said and smiled. He's actually kinda cute. I smiled. The other boy looked at dodge ball and said "I would come to, but I uh.....I said up would do something with someone else. Bye!" He ran away. I giggled. Dodge ball smirked and turned to follow me. I guess we're doing this, I thought. We walked in silence. What do I say now? Ummm..."so I was-" "I'm-" we both said at the same time. My face turned red and I turned to hide it. "Go ahead." He said. "No no, I have no idea what just was about to say." I giggled. He smiled. "Alright, I'm Gage." Gage. Aww! "I'm.." my name is kinda lame......should I use a Nick name? He was staring at me with his brown eyes, waiting for my response. "I'm... Berlint" Now it sounded like just was lying. Shoot. "Berlint. That's a cool name." Really? Nah he's just saying that..... "Thanks." I said anyway. We walked in some more silence. Neither of us made an attempt to speak to each other again before we reached the gate. The lady looked at us with an amused smile. "You guys going together?" Uhhh she made it sound more awkward then it is....or maybe she just showed us how stupid I was being. "Uh yep." I said. Okay, stay inside the boundaries. Don't go to far, to. Come this way.." she opened the gate and motioned for another lady to come and sit where she was. We followed her to the horse stable and looked at the horses. "You've both rode horses before right?" "Yeah." I said. Gage seemed hesitant. Oh, he probably hasn't. I looked at him. He smiled and shrugged as if to say "how hard can I be?" I smiled and shook my head. "Alright, then I'll leave you to it." She walked away. I chose a horse named Travis and Gage chose Allen. I climbed on the horse and glanced down at Gage. He was staring at the horse awkwardly. I giggled and he glanced up at me. "Nothing." I said, holding in more laughter. He awkwardly put his foot on the horse saddle and grabbed the horses mane. He looked so awkward, it was clear he had no idea what he was doing. Somehow, he managed to climb on the horse without falling. "Good job." I said. He looked at me with a face that said "I know I looked like a idiot." We started out of the stable and began down the trail. We saw some other kids on their horses laughing and pushing each other. All of the sudden, Gage yelled "Hey, your Arhina right?" Arhina? That's a weird name. One of the girls looked up and smiled shyly. "Uh hi Gage." Awkward..... "What are you doing?" Uhh she's riding horses with her friends, duh. "I'm just riding a horse." Her friends moved on. Wait, are they even her friends or was she just following them? What an awkward girl. "Do you wanna ride with us?" Nooo don't offer that!! Say no! Say no! The girl...Arhina? Perked up. "Umm.." she glanced at me. I gave her a hard look that hopefully told her to back off. She just stared at me for like thirty seconds. What the....it's like she can see my whole thought process. She can't..there's no way..... but I still felt insecure. Gage sat there and stared at us both. The girl seemed to realise she had been staring at me and blinked quickly. "Uhh it's fine. I'm going to meet someone in a little bit. Thanks for offering though!" She got the message. "Okay, see you later then." The girl smiled and kicked her horse into a trot. We began to move again. She better stay away from him from now on. I glanced over at Gage and smiled. Maybe this would be a even better summer then I thought.

(I think this is were I left off..... I didn't write that much while I was gone....)

Arhina Crept

I put my horse helmet back on the rack and dusted off my clothes. Who was that girl? Thought Arhina. Did Gage know her really well? The girl obviously liked him so she probably hates me for getting in the way. That wasn't fair. I met him before she did, right? She needs to back off. I should have gone with them ever though that girl probably would have pushed me off my horse or something. I should have gone!!!! I turned around abruptly and bumped into a kid. "Oh, in sorry! I didn't know you were here...." I said. He was hiding a smile. Whaat..? He had Sandy blonde hair that covered part of one eye. His eyes were ocean blue and actually sparkled in the sun. "It's okay, I'm fine." I relaxed a little. So he was nice. Like Gage. Stop thinking about Gage! "Okay, that's good...." I had no idea what to say. I really wanted to see what he was thinking, but unfortunately didn't want to creep him out. "I'm Kyle." He said, finally letting the smile out. "I'm Arhina." "Arhina...cool." no, it really isn't. "Thanks, yours is cool too." "So.....what are you doing?" Ummm thinking about how I can get that girl to back away from Gage, what about you? "Nothing really. I just got back from the horse ride and now I'm kinda bored." Wow, did I really just talk that long to a boy??? For some reason, this kid was so approachable. "Yeah, same." Ummm...now what? "Have you tried the zip line yet? I hear it's great." Uh oh.....heights. "nope, not yet. Have you?" Wait he just said "I hear it's great" so he hasn't. Oh well. "I haven't either. Personally, I'm a little afraid of heights. Hehe....." he said. "Wait really?" I asked. What boy tells you he's afraid oh something right off the bat? "Yeah..." he nodded and scratched the back of his neck. "Same!!" Why was I so excited? " Yeah! I don't know why but it's so....I mean I'm not afraid I'll fall but I'm afraid I'll fall....if that makes any sense..." he said. " I know right?! It's so weird." I said ......hmmm. "I dare you to do it." I said. I smiled. His face changed. "No really? You know what it feels like to be afraid of heights so why would you wish that on me? I'll only do it if you do it with me." He said. Might as well face my fears. I could just have him go first and then make a break for it. "Alright fine. Well do it together." We stepped out of the stable and ran towards the zip line. He was pretty fast, so I had to push myself really hard to keep up.

We made it to the zip line and put in the gear. We climbed the steps to the top. The zip line was on a ledge pretty far up. It slanted down so your feet could probably touch the trees. Ugh... I couldn't do this. I looked at Kyle and studied his face. It looked like he was pretty freaked out, and you didn't need my gift to tell that. His face kept switching from calm to terrified. Then it settled in between both of them. He kept his cool. How was it so easy for him to do that? We kept climbing. When would it end? How far up is this thing??? We finally made it to the top. I was panting. Kyle seemed a little tired, but not that much. "Okay, who's first?" Asked the leader. We both pointed at each other. Wait did he have the same Idea I had? The leader smiled. "Come on make up your minds." She said. "la la la la ladies first." He said and motioned with his arms. He was smiling really big. I giggled a little. His smile was SO contagious. "No, you go!" I said. "How do I know you won't run off when I go?" he asked. Wow, how did he know? "I won't!" He narrowed his eyes. "You do know there's two, right?" The leader said. "What?" We both said at the same time. "Yeah, on the over there." She pointed. It was a few feet away from our platform, but air was in between them both. "Okay, well do it at the same time." Kyle said. I nodded. We both waited for a few seconds. Umm isn't he gonna go to the other one? "Well what are you waiting for???" I asked. "Me? Why not you?" Ugh. "I dared you and you said I had to do it with you. Because you changed the dare, I get to stay here." Wow, I just came up with that on spot. "Fine." He grumbled and started towards the stairs. "I'll wait for you!" I yelled after him. He turned around and walked to the ledge. He seemed to be measuring the distance with his eyes. Then he climbed on to the railing. The leader wasn't looking. I waved my hands at him and motioned no. He smiled and shook his head. Keep tip toed over to him "dude, your gonna kill yourself." He smiled. "I've done this before, it's okay." "No Kyle, it's really dangerous." "Move away before the leader sees." He can't be serious! "Hmmm.." he said. "Just give me a shove and I'll be on the other side." He said. "No, I don't wanna be responsible for your death!" I whispered. "It takes to long to go down all the steps and then go all the way up different steps." He complained. "No." I said. "Fine, I'll just jump and end up short and fall to my death." "Dude! Stop it! Just go around!" I Said. "Girl, no!" Ugh. He smiled. He perched himself on the railing. Then the leader turned around. "Woah, get off there, kid." She said and started towards him. "Fine, if you won't push me." He said and jumped. I pushed him as hard as I could. The leader looked at me. Oops..."Seriously?" She looked at me. I looked over to see if Kyle had made it. He was on the other platform with the other leader. It was a guy. Good, he's okay. "That was very dangerous, young man. You could have died if it hadn't been for your friend." She said and pointed to me. Kyle just stared at me and smiled. I felt really bad for some reason. I looked at the ground. "Your going to have to leave the camp if I catch you doing something like that again." He looked at the guy leader and they did a high five. "Bro, that was dangerous but really cool." Whaa...? The girl leader on my platform shook her head. "Did you tell him to do that? Your such a bad influence, Brad." She said. Brad smiled. "Okay, Arhina let's go." Said Kyle. Went down the zip line. It was actually really fun and terrifying. We made it to the bottom. I saw Gage and the other girl coming this way. Should I hide? Should I talk to them? Gage was laughing at whatever the other girl had said. Kyle came up behind me. "Friends?" He asked. "One of them..." "the guy is in my cabin. His names Gage." Kyle said. He looked at me. "Wait a sec.....crush?" Wait.. "I'm not telling you!" I said. "I can guess who it is. It's Gage, right?" He said, smiling. "Uh no! It's not." I lied. He shook his head. "Your a bad lier." He said. Was it that obvious? "Dont tell anyone!" I said. "I won't, as long as you don't tell anyone I'm afraid of heights." Wait.... "Your not even afraid of heights. You jumped that thing like it was nothing." He smiled. "Then don't tell anyone I jumped it then." I smiled and shook my head. "Your gonna tell people you did that though." "Yeah, but you can't tell them what I did." Uhh... "whatever. Just don't tell anyone." He smiled. "I won't...well we'll see..."

Gage Cortex

I saw Arhina and Kyle talking and laughing over by the zip line. Something about that made me angry. Why though? Is something happening between those two? I hope not. I glanced over at Berlint who was getting the gear on. I thought about walking over there and asking what they were doing....no, that's out of the question. I could ask Arhina to come and play with us....maybe. Or I could just tell Kyle to back off when we get back to the cabin. Hmmmm. Arhina said back at the horse field that she was meeting someone after this.....was it Kyle? Did she like him? Why do you even care, Gage? I asked myself. I'll tackle that question later. Suddenly, I wanted to make Arhina jealous and hang out with me. Be chill about it though, Gage. I got my gear on and we headed toward the cliff. "So is your full name Gage? Or is Gage shirt for something?" Asked Berlint. Um I'm not in the mood to talk about my name. Ummm.... "Does it matter?" I asked, keeping my eyes on Arhina and Kyle. "Not really, I just wanted to know..." she said. Oh does she have hurt feelings or something? Before just could say anything, Kyle ran up to me. "Hey bro, guess what?" Kyle glanced back at Arhina who was walking slowly over here. She looked at Kyle and shook her head. Whaa? What doesn't she want Kyle to tell me?? "What?" I asked. Kyle was smiling really big and kept looking back at Arhina. Are they together or something? No they couldn't be.... I really wanted to punch Kyle for some reason. "Please don't, Kyle." Arhina pleaded. Ugh!! "Are you gonna tell me or not?" I asked, trying to get my anger under control. Kyle glanced at Arhina. Arhina folded her arms and stared at Kyle. He sighed. "Fine. Why won't you let me though???" I had had enough. I turned around and walked away from everyone. Berlint followed me. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked. I just kept walking. If using spoke, my voice would be all high pitched and stuff. "Gage, what's the matter?" I stopped and ran my hands though my hair. "Just a headache." I lied. Well, it wasn't really lying..... I did have a slight headache. She stared at me. She knew I was lying. No, I'm not lying! I'm just not telling the whole truth. Plus, I barely know this girl. I don't have to explain myself to her. I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder and turn me around. It was Arhina. "I'm really sorry, Gage....." she stammered. "Nah, it's fine. I just have a headache..." she was touching my arm!! Why am I freaking out?? I just stared at her face. She seemed really worried. We both stood there, staring at each others faces. I suddenly became aware of Berlint and Kyle watching us. We both jerked back at the same time. Kyle was staring at me, with an accusing face. What did I do, man? I glanced at the ground and then back at Arhina. Her face was really red and she seemed to be extremely interested in the grass. I looked at Berlint. She was looking back and forth between me and Arhina. "Um....see you guys later." I speed walked away from them. My face was probably beet red. I'm just gonna lie down in the Cabin. I need to think....or sleep.

Well that's it. As I said, i didn't write that much. Most of the time I was gkne j was dreaming about....things xp and thinking of a plot twist. Then I had a dream that gave me this really good idea. I'll keep writing. The next chapter gets good! So far we only got drama, but we get action in the net one. I was to tired to look through the whole thing so I just copy pasted all of it without reading it all. Sorry for any mistakes you say! Sorry for cringy writing!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

stormcloud518

Just realized how long that post was.....

• Posted at:

Front sm

dancingpenguin87

aka LightningDragon270

sorry to crash but I find this really funny bc my name is Sarah Jane!

• Posted at:

~My Name is Sassy~

#StayStrong

#WeAreFamily

She/Her

Biro/Ace/Questioning

Front sm

stormcloud518

Reinforcements needed in live stream. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Lol, ok also, does jewels know about you being lily?

• Posted at:

~SUPERGIRL~ aka Cass

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

A Daughter of Ares

A Lucian

A Gryffindor

An UnWanted

A Daughter of Thor

A Mazerunner

A Pirate

A Survivor

And I'm Divergent!

RAPTORS!

PROUD CANADIAN

(Originally Sarah)

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Loved the story!!!!!!

• Posted at:

~SUPERGIRL~ aka Cass

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

A Daughter of Ares

A Lucian

A Gryffindor

An UnWanted

A Daughter of Thor

A Mazerunner

A Pirate

A Survivor

And I'm Divergent!

RAPTORS!

PROUD CANADIAN

(Originally Sarah)

Front sm

stormcloud518

Ugh idk why they hate me so much

• Posted at:

Front sm

stormcloud518

She literally was like ignoring me and then she like yelled at me. Then Jane came in and she was all sweet again.

• Posted at:

Front sm

werewolfdragon7937

Noooo!

• Posted at:

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Guys!!!

• Posted at:

~SUPERGIRL~ aka Cass

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

A Daughter of Ares

A Lucian

A Gryffindor

An UnWanted

A Daughter of Thor

A Mazerunner

A Pirate

A Survivor

And I'm Divergent!

RAPTORS!

PROUD CANADIAN

(Originally Sarah)

Front sm

stormcloud518

Yeah?

• Posted at:

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

How are you?

• Posted at:

~SUPERGIRL~ aka Cass

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

A Daughter of Ares

A Lucian

A Gryffindor

An UnWanted

A Daughter of Thor

A Mazerunner

A Pirate

A Survivor

And I'm Divergent!

RAPTORS!

PROUD CANADIAN

(Originally Sarah)

Front sm

werewolfdragon7937

Doing good

• Posted at:

Front sm

stormcloud518

Decent. What about you?

• Posted at:

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Alright I guess

• Posted at:

~SUPERGIRL~ aka Cass

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

A Daughter of Ares

A Lucian

A Gryffindor

An UnWanted

A Daughter of Thor

A Mazerunner

A Pirate

A Survivor

And I'm Divergent!

RAPTORS!

PROUD CANADIAN

(Originally Sarah)

Front sm

stormcloud518

I think I just figured it out!

• Posted at:

Front sm

werewolfdragon7937

Figured what out?

• Posted at:

Front sm

stormcloud518

What we were talking about earlier. Like the thing I was confused about

• Posted at:

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Oh!!! I see!!! So, um shall we talk about?

• Posted at:

~SUPERGIRL~ aka Cass

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

A Daughter of Ares

A Lucian

A Gryffindor

An UnWanted

A Daughter of Thor

A Mazerunner

A Pirate

A Survivor

And I'm Divergent!

RAPTORS!

PROUD CANADIAN

(Originally Sarah)

Front sm

stormcloud518

Say where you go!?

• Posted at:

Front sm

wolfwolf38419

HI

• Posted at:

Front sm

werewolfdragon7937

Dude this is a private chat for sarah lily and I, if you don't leave I will have u banned...

• Posted at:

Front sm

stormcloud518

Heyo guys! 

• Posted at:

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Hey!!!! FINISH YOUR STORY PLEASE!!!

• Posted at:

~SUPERGIRL~ aka Cass

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

A Daughter of Ares

A Lucian

A Gryffindor

An UnWanted

A Daughter of Thor

A Mazerunner

A Pirate

A Survivor

And I'm Divergent!

RAPTORS!

PROUD CANADIAN

(Originally Sarah)

Front sm

stormcloud518

Sorry! Forgot about that!

• Posted at:

Front sm

werewolfdragon7937

Hehehe

• Posted at:

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Let's do a lyric chain on here!

Just say you won't let go? Lily u start it off

• Posted at:

~SUPERGIRL~ aka Cass

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

A Daughter of Ares

A Lucian

A Gryffindor

An UnWanted

A Daughter of Thor

A Mazerunner

A Pirate

A Survivor

And I'm Divergent!

RAPTORS!

PROUD CANADIAN

(Originally Sarah)

Front sm

stormcloud518

Okie!

I met you in the dark, you lit me up

• Posted at:

Front sm

werewolfdragon7937

Idk the song so blah blah blah lol

• Posted at:

Front sm

stormcloud518

Just pretend Jane said this then...

You made me feel as though I was enough

• Posted at:

Front sm

werewolfdragon7937

Lolz hey lily if u see his form today I fell asleep during our rp again lolz sorry!

• Posted at:

Front sm

stormcloud518

It's fine. Who's form??

• Posted at:

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

There should be an rp for it