Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

We are the descendants of the original descendants, or of book characters. We all get invited to Mason Academy. Even with our destinies not entwining, we all meet. What will happen??

Spots:

Descendants:

Daughter of Mal/Ben-Saved for Maya if she wants it

Daughter of Evie/Doug-Open

Son of Carlos/Jane-Open

Son of Jay/Lonnie-Open

Daughter of Aubrey-Open

Sherlock:

Daughters of Sherlock-One saved for Lilly if she wants it, other one open

Daughter of John/Mary Watson-Open

Son of Lestrade-Open

Son of Moriarty-Open

Daughter of Adler-Taken by me

Harry Potter: 

Son of Ron/Hermoine-Open

Son of Malfoy-Open

Daughter of Ron/Hermoine-Open

Daughter of Bill Weasley/Fleur Delacour-Open

Daughter of Luna-Open

Leverage:

Daughter of Parker/Hardison-Open

Son of Parker/Hardison-Open

Daughter of Nate/Sophie-Open

Daughter of Eilot-Open

Son of Sterling-Open

PJO/HOO:

Son of Percy/Annabeth-Open

Daughter of Leo/Calypso(No magic)-Open

Daughter of Jason/Piper-Open

Daughter of Hazel/Frank-Open

Son of Leo/Calypso(No magic)

Divergent:

Son of Tris/Four-Open

Daughter of Tris/Four-Open

Son of Christina-Open

Daughter of Tori-Open

Daughter of Caleb-Open

The Magic Thief:

Daughter of Captain Kerrn/Benet-Taken by me

Son of Argent-Taken by me

Daughter of Connwaer-Open

Grandson of Nevery-Open

Daughter of Ember/Rowan-Open

Avengers:

Daughter of Captain America-Open

Son of Iron Man-Open

Daughter of Hawkeye-Open

Daughter of Black Widow-Open

Son of Hulk-Open

Normal students(They don't have powers or parents):

Girl One-Open

Girl Two-Open

Girl Three-Open

Boy One-Open

Boy Two-Open

Rules:

Up to three characters

No best

Green means they must be taken for us to start

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Clothes:

Personality:

Parents:

Skills:

Weaknesses:

Crush:

Powers:

Other:

My forms:

Name: Ginger-Rose Beatirce *Gingy*  *Beat* *Bea*Nightingale

Looks: long dirty blond hair, blue/grey eyes that look like ice(Look them up), a bit tall for her age, pale, scars all over her body.

Clothes: At Mason, a blue shirt, black jeans, black combat boots, and her hair in a ponytail. In Wellmet, a black dress, black lace-up boots, and her hair down.

Personality: Shy, creative, rebellious, smart, quiet. Is quite a good liar. A very good fighter. Stubborn, loyal. Can be sweet to her friends. Blunt. 

Parents: Captain Kerrn and Benet from The Magic Thief

Skills: She is by far one of the best fighters. Swordfighting, hand-to-hand combat, archery, you name it. Also good at random things, like singing, thievery, acting, lying, dancing, and gymnastics(Technically needed for some things)

Weaknesses: She doesn’t trust easily. Tends to judge people by their appearance.

Crush: Is in a abusive relationship with Aiden

Powers: Magic/healing

Other: N/A

Name: Aiden

Looks: Short red hair, green eyes, tall, muscular

Clothes: At Mason, a leather shirt and jeans. In Wellmet, a black shirt and black pants. He always wears black boots. 

Personality: Smart, tough, rude. Very sarcastic. Loves to boss people around. Doesn't have many enemies, apart from Ginger-Rose. 

Parent: Argent from The Magic Thief

Skills: 

Weaknesses: Doesn’t get along with others well.  

Crush: Gingy

Powers: None. 

Other: 

Name: Emma Adler

Looks:  Long black hair that is either curled, tied back in a ponytail, or curled(I’m thinking Scandal in Belgravia when they find Irene at 221B..). Bright blue eyes. Pale skin

Clothes: A simple black shirt, jeans, flats. Headphones. 

Personality: Devious, can be very charming. Very hard to read, and loves to deduce things about people. She's very smart.  However, she can be quite a handful when need be. She tricks people, to make sure that they will be on her side when need be. She can rebel anytime, if she is pushed hard enough.

Parents: Irene Adler

Skills: She isn’t very easy to read, at all. She’s a good fighter, and good with a gun.  She can walk silently.

Weaknesses:  She can be a bit too..well, devilish, and gets bored easily. She is too much like her mum for her own good. Very stubborn.

Crush: Aiden

Powers: Nope.

Mods, please let this through. It took me forever. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

Naidia Leon Mira  

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

#Stopbluewhalechallenge

Lyric of the week: "I never liked this quiet before"

Front sm

amazingtiger219

Branch: Ekaterina

Save daughter of black widow

• Posted at:

Queen Ivy

Thorn Lily Clover Riptide Keith Luke

#Webefam

#I'mnotclay

#Freakslikeme

#Callonme

#Iamtitanium

#Vibraniumage

I'm a christian but I'm not perfect- NF

I am just a person, but thank the Lord that I serve a God that's perfect -NF

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Saved!

• Posted at:

Lani

Naidia Leon Mira  

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

#Stopbluewhalechallenge

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

Please save sherlock, cap, and Leo. Second youngest/youngest holmes.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Saved!

Also, can you POV on Adventureers?

• Posted at:

Lani

Naidia Leon Mira  

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

#Stopbluewhalechallenge

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Save Watson, Lestrade, and son of Hulk, please!!!

• Posted at:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementoriaAvery

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

"BringTheSunshineIn,TheHappyDays.TheHrdships,2,We'llFindAWay."

-NewPolitics

"IfItGetsMeConvicted,IllBOnMyKneesWithMyHandsLifted"

-Newsboys

'memberWS665SaltClevSphinx(?)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Saved!

• Posted at:

Lani

Naidia Leon Mira  

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

#Stopbluewhalechallenge

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Save eqal youngest and yes I want maland ben

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

winterfairy70

I hope they're okay!

Name: Athena Aberdeen Jeanine Holmes

Looks:

Clothes:

1(in her flat):  Usually when in her flat she wears dark indigo PJ pants with a spy glass pattern(or leggings), socks, and a blouse(usually white, black, dark blue, dark purple, or dark green.)

2(during cases/at Mason): Usually on cases she wears either a dark blue, dark purple, white, or black (tight, but not immodest) collared blouse with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows or a sweater. Over that she always has a wool black trench coat that reaches about four-six inches past her knees(silver buttons, the collar is always turned up and she always has her dark purple scarf.) Black leggings(or tight, but comfortable and modest, dark jeans.) Often knee socks and black Converse high-tops.

3(undercover on the streets): Mainly if she's on the street she has a too big old dark green hoodie(often under an old winter jacket), over a grey t-shirt, jeans with holes in the knees, and old blue Converse. She changes it depending on where she is/what she’s doing though.

Personality: Has been called a minni version of her father. Which is sometimes good, and sometimes bad. She's extremely extremely extremely intelligent , can deduce almost anything(though, lot's of the time there's some small thing she misses, or doesn't see as important.) Tends to be insensitive, gets annoyed quickly when people don't understand something she thinks is “easy.” Can tend to not talk for days at a time, or talk non stop. It really depends on her mood. Very very brave, fiercely loyal, acts like she doesn't care, but she cares very very very deeply for her friends(she just doesn't quite know the right way to act like she cares) and cares about the people who she solves cases for(despite acting like she doesn't.) Sarcastic, cynical, has a tendency to accidentally insult people (but she feels like she's just describing the, not being rude.) Fiercely loyal to the people she cares about( The Watsons, her father, the Lestrades' and Mrs. Hudson.) Very very creative and is fond of improvisation(even when she has a plan.) She can't/doesn’t like to focus on one thing(that isn't a case) for a long time. She’s a sociopath.

Parents: Sherlock Holmes

Skills: Has a mind palace. A photographic/eidetic memory. She knows the streets of London like the back of her hand. Can do what RDJ's Sherlock Holmes does during fights. Can learn things(like musical instruments , other languages, or random things off YouTube) very very very quickly. Plays violin, french horn, flute, piano, and cello. A bit of a gymnast, very good at running(distance and sprinting) and swimming, remembers everything she sees and hears(unless she deletes it.) Chemistry/science, art/music,  Can deduce pretty much anything about basically anyone, is an extremely good actress, knows how to get information out of people, and is a very high functioning sociopath. Is able to fluently speak Russian, French, Gaelic(Scott's and Irish), German, Mandarin, Spanish, and English. Almost fluent in Latin and Norwegian, and knows the basics of a bunch of other languages. Has been known to be playing one instrument, randomly put it down, pick up another instrument, and continue playing.          

Weaknesses: Sometimes far too much like her father for her own good. Too honest(even if she can lie perfectly), too anti social, easily bored, Can be rather volatile when she is mad, and hates to accept help from anyone, no matter how much they might say she needs it. She's a very high functioning sociopath. Very very very proud and stubborn. Can become obsessed with things when she doesn't have a case for a while. Very very easily bored. Gets really really antsy and irritable when she doesn't have anything to do for a while(meaning more then six hours. Or ten minutes, depending on her mood.) If she doesn't understand something almost immediately she gets impatient/agitated very very quickly. Doesn't always focus on taking care of herself, sometimes forgets she's only human and not a robot who doesn't need to eat/sleep. Mainly if she has a really interesting case or experiment going on. Tends to not tell people her plans(and she almost always has a plan.) She has severe allergies(that she ignores.)

Crush: Anyone willing? She'll be reluctant to admit it though if she has one.

Powers: None(unless deductions, music, science, and all her other.... talents count.)

Other: Has a black puppy named Robin.

Name: Lillian Susan Faith Rogers

Looks:  Thick, soft, long bright golden blond curls to her hips (usually down. She pulls it back in a high ponytail when she has work to do. Natural lighter and darker blond streaks.) Wide, sparkling ocean blue eyes with just a hint of teal-ish green (thick dark lashes.) Slim, athletic/lithe/graceful build (muscular, but not obviously so.) Slightly above average height for her age(5’6), perfect light complexion , rosy cheeks, very very very very light freckles, one of the happiest and brightest joy filled smiles in the universe. Stunningly beautiful (but she really couldn’t care less.)

Clothes: A tight (but not movement restricting) navy blue(or black/grey/red/lighter blue) t shirt(sometimes a sweater) with a white star on the chest, often under either an old brown leather jacket from her father or a too big deep red hoodie( when she has work to do she rolls the sleeves up.) Slightly above mid thigh shorts(either cargo style or jean style, there’s a white star embroidered on one pocket. Usually a pair of soft grey leggings under, but not always. )  Either the boots from her costume or a pair of red Converse high-tops up to the middle of her calves.

Personality:Fiercely loyal, brave, adventurous, would do almost anything to keep the people she cares about safe. Kind, sweet, and usually very gentle. Extremely polite and respectful(once you've earned her respect.) Extremely extremely intelligent, creative, subborn, detirmined, a lot like you would expect Cap's daughter to be. Rebellious, but usually tries to follow rules as long as they're fair and actually make sense. Extremely extremely intelligent, doesn’t like to be told what she can and can’t do. Incorruptible, stubborn, determined, hates to share her problems.Seems like one of the kindest, brightest, most jovial, and innocent people you could ever meet,untill someone tries to hurt her friends. 

To quote Age of Ultron: “I don’t trust a man without a dark side.” “Well let’s just say you haven’t seen it yet.”

Parents: Captain America

Skills: Leadership, strategy, fighting skills, she's a nearly professional level gymnast. Extremely extremely intelligent, has her dad's art skill. Has most of the skills one would expect the daughter of Captain America to have(and some others. Like hacking, theft, archery, etc. She grew up around the Avengers bassicly. Learned a lot from them.)

Weaknesses: Far too selfless/loyal and willing to sacrifice herself. Some self doubt issues(she sort of tries to be good at things on the first try, because that's what almost everyone(other then her father) seems to expect of the daughter of Captain America.) A little too trusting. Old fashioned, can't help but stand up for people(no matter what happens to her.) Cares too much about people. Once she snaps, get's angry enough to actually want to kill someone... well.... it's really bad. 

Crush: Anyone willing?

Powers: Same as her father. Super strength( like, could probably beat Hulk strong) , near super speed, super reflexes and agility. Can also (this is a really cool theory I heard on-line that people think Cap can do) almost re-watch strong memories. Can fly and absorb/create different types of energy(H.Y.D.R.A kidnapped her when she was little. She doesn't know.)

Other: Has a shield like her dad's and a staff that can expand up to five feet on each end, detach in the center, and shrink down to a foot.

Name: Andromeda "Anne" "Annie" Esperanza Valdez

Looks: Soft, thick, wavy light carmel brown waves to her hips(curl up on the ends. Darker/lighter streaks. Usually in a high ponytail. Has bangs that come loose.) Wide light honey brown eyes with a dark brown rim and hazel nut/carmel/gold flecks and streaks. Very very light freckels, perfect slightly sun kissed skin, rosy cheeks, petite(about 4'10),slim, graceful build, is strong but looks delicate, very very beautiful(looks about eleven or twelve though.) Looks more like her mother then father.

Clothes: Normally a white t-shirt, jean shorts just above her mid-thigh, brightly colored/patterned Converse. Something along those lines(always has her tool belt.)

Personality: Very very very sweet, charming, a little flirtatious, naive , but extremely extremely intelligent and thinks somewhat strategically. Unless she panicks. Then she just does without thinking. Adventurous, funny, bright, and kind, she's is just a happy person in general. Fiercely loyal and will do almost anything to keep the ones she cares about safe, is an absolutely amazing friend. Can be very sarcastic and sassy at times though.

Full of that childlike joy, energy, and love of mischief, but hates to hurt people. Unless they deserve it. Rebellious, hates being told what to do, but likes to learn. Very very very stubborn, and a bit too proud. Never asks for help with anything ever. Very observent(even if she doesn't act like it), she notices almost everything going o around her, and remembers, everything she sees and almost everything she hears. A bit like if you mixed a more wild/fun loving Sherlock with her dad and a little of her mom. 

Parents: Leo and Calypso Valdez

Skills: She can build almost anything, can fix almost anything. Is extremely extremely observant, has a natural sort of charm that makes people like her. Singing like her mom. Knows morse code and a bunch of different languages(Speaks fluent Spanish, French, German, Gaelic, and Russian. Knows a little Latin and Greek.)

Weaknesses: Not very in control of her emotions. Has little to no control over her powers. Stubborn. Too selfless and brave. Tends to do things without thought.

Crush: Anyone willing?

Powers: Fire/pyrokinesis/advanced pyrokinesis.

Other: Has her mother's singing voice. Has very very little control over her powers, so occasionally her hair looks like it's randomly burst into fire or she start to slightly glow. If she gets really nervous there's a good chance she might completely burst into flames. Has been known to burst into flames at random times, or light things on fire by accident.  Has her dad's tool belt.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Accepted/Saved!

Also, adding for Ginger: She has ADHD, and suffers from self-hate/self-harm. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Naidia Leon Mira  

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

#Stopbluewhalechallenge

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

14(same age as ginger rose)

Like Mal in descendants 2

Mals outfit in descendants 2 when she goes back to the isle

Smart loyal rebellious thief hacker artist sarcastic

Mal and Ben

Is extremely extremely extremely skilled with stealing hacking at and magic

She's extremely torn her grandmotherMaleficent wants her to be evil but the rest of her family want her away from that life it's putting a lot of stress on her

Son of Percy and annabeth

Dark magic and can turn into a dragon

Has her mom's spell book

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

save Audrey, and Percy+Annabeth

• Posted at:

Cara/Jules/Athena/Noelle/Cora

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

#IChooseHappy:)

"We're not all weird, we're just a bit crazy," -Me

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

And girl one

• Posted at:

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

All saved and accepted!

• Posted at:

Lani

Naidia Leon Mira  

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

#Stopbluewhalechallenge

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Oh, and the dorms:

-The females are in the west wing, and the males are in the east wing.  They are in the separate dorm buildings. The buildings each have 3 floors. The males’ levels are A, B, and C. The females’ levels are D, E, and F.

- The girls wallpaper is either bright yellow, pink, or blue. The boys wallpaper is either orange, red, or green (A=Orange, B=Red, C=Green, D=Bright yellow, E=Pink, and F=Blue). In all the dorms, there is soft and fluffy white carpeting, a TV, a mini fridge, a couch, desks for each person in the dorm a microwave, and closets for each person.

Boys:

A1: Son of Hulk, Son of Percy and Annabeth

B1: Son of Lestrade, Aiden

Girls:

D1: Daughter of Audrey, Maya

E1: Andromeda, daughter of Black Widow

F1: Athena, Ginger-Rose

D2: Lillian, daughter of John and Mary Watson

E2: Emma,Girl One

Adding this for Aiden's form:

Crush: A very big one on Gingy(Also they're no longer in a relationship)

Other: Anyone who insults Ginger-Rose, he will attack. 

Mods, please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Naidia Leon Mira  

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

#Stopbluewhalechallenge

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ok just asking why would you put maleficent's gran daughter in a bright yellow room with the granddaughter of her grandmother's worst enemy 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

ravenfairy187

As a experiment. 

Well, then that's going to be a bad expermient. 

Shut up Ginger. Okay, then, if that doesn't work, then you can room with Emma, and the daughter of Audrey can room with Girl One. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Naidia Leon Mira  

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

#Stopbluewhalechallenge

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ok 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

though i do prefer blue(my favorite color)

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

(I can only have Audrey and girl One) (sorry)

• Posted at:

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Please change Son of Lestrade to Son of Moriarty. :) 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Amy Beauty

Looks: like Audrey

Clothes: clothes like Audrey's

Personality: PoVed

Parent: Audrey

Skills: FASHION! Sewing, reading, embroidery, and other girly stuff

Weaknesses: fighting, loyalty, and Maleficent

Crush: Carlos/Jane

Powers: n/a

Other: n/ a

Name: Adrienne Cara 'Adri, Cara, Car, or Enna' Adolomos

Looks: long brown hair with blond highlights, cunning chocolate brown eyes, tall, and pretty.

Clothes: a pink top, black mini skirt, pink and black knee socks, black chunky boots, black mod hat, and a necklace. Totally not the Pink and Black outfit from the Lizzy McGuire movie

Personality: PoVed

Parent: n/a

Skills: fighting, speaking, boldness, braveness, determination, and strength

Weaknesses: loyalty, stubbornness, determination, and obeying people

Crush: son of Iron Man

Powers: n/a

Other: n/a

(FWI, WATCH THE LIZZY MCGUIRE MOVIE)

• Posted at:

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

Front sm

kindhydra1

Name: Holly Zhang

Looks: She has brown hair, brown eyes and has a build that's a bit more athletic than Hazel's but not as wide as Frank's. Her hair goes down to her mid back and falls straight. She usually wears it down.

Clothes: She wears either a purple t-shirt or an orange one (depending on the day) and shorts (if it's warm) or jeans (if it's not). She also wears sneakers.

Personality: She's very loyal to those she trusts, although is somebody were to tell her something, she could never make herself share the secret, even with a super close friend. She's very nice and accepts people for who they are. More in POVs

Parents: Frank/Hazel

Skills: She excels at horseback riding like her mother, and is pretty good with a bow, too.

Weaknesses: She's terrified of heights, sometimes too secretive, and there's was a prophecy when she was born that if a specific tree on the Zhang estate ever burned down that something terrible would happen (although it wouldn't be death as in her father's case)

Crush: Son of Christina?

Powers: She inherited the Zhang family gift and can kind of use the mist, but it's not very reliable and she can only use it for short periods of time.

Other: I don't think so...

(if it's not too late to join)

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Please change Lestrade to Moriarty. :)

Name: Scottlyn "Scottie" Rosamund-Willow "Will" "Rose" "Rosie" Watson

Looks: Scottie has shoulder-length darker-blond(with a few highlights) hair that is a little wavy(she makes it curly when formal). Her eyes are dark green that some mistake to be brown. She has fair skin that is slightly tanned. She's slim/slender, like a ballerina or a gymnast. She's a little short for her age at 5'1. She looks a lot like her mother and has a sweet smile like her mom's. 

Clothes: In her flat, she wears a black and blue striped T-shirt and jeans and goes barefoot. Solving cases, Scottie will also wear a black over-coat(collar NOT up and it only goes to her knees(it was a present from Sherlock for her birthday when she turned 7)), a white blouse, black pants, black sneakers, a black belt, and a black fedora(with a gray band). At school, she wears a white blouse, black pants, black shoes, black socks, and a black belt. And at work, (she serves coffee at a Barista), she wears a coffee-brown button-up shirt, a black knee-length tight(but not immodest) skirt with one of those half-aprons attached with a pocket in it, black leggings, black flats. 

Personality: She is very very loyal. No matter WHAT anyone accuses her friends for, she will ALWAYS stay by them. ALWAYS. Scottie is really nice and polite when you first know her and she's not afraid to get into trouble if it means protecting/standing up for her friends. She's super over-protective of her friends and family and she will lie to them if it keeps them safe(and her in trouble)(but she does get in trouble if her parents find out she's been lying). Because of this, she's very good at lying. Scottie just rolls with things, so she's pretty easy-going. But she can get really serious when she wants to be. She's a bit of a tomboy and knows how to fence and shoot a gun. She can also be VERY VERY sassy and can make amazing sarcastic moments. 

Parents: Mary and John Watson

Skills:  She's very good with a gun. And she knows how to fence, so she's good with a sword, too. She's working to get her medical degree, and she's learned from her father, so she's good in the medicine/surgery field. She can also speak French, Spanish, German, and Latin(french and latin most fluently, though. She's getting a bit rusty with Spanish, but still remembers the basics. ;). She is also a great lier. She's also a really good ballerina(took a few years when she was 5-7) and a gymnast(took a few years when she was 13-16). Scottie can also play the violin very well. 

Weaknesses: You threaten her friends and family, Scottie will do almost anything. And if she thinks she's protecting them, Scottie will lie to her friends/family which gets her in trouble. Also the fact that she will risk her life for another person's. Her loyalty and she gets a bit rebellious and will ignore a rule or two.

Crush: N/A

Powers: N/A

Other: Friends with the Holmes Sisters and Lestrade's son. 

Name: Richard Moriarty "RM"

Looks: Richard has super-short raven hair and pale skin, since he doesn't really go outside. He has dark, evil-looking eyes and a creepy smirk-like smile. He's a little short for his age and not very muscular and kind-of thin. 

Clothes: Richard usually wears jeans or black pants, a white T-shirt, sneakers, and a black coat. When he's working, he wears a black button-up fancy-shmancy shirt, black pants, sneakers, and the same black coat or a suit and tie with the same black coat. 

Personality: Richard is just like his father. He's very dramatic, and loves the Grimm fairy-tales. He loves incorporating music and fairy-tales into his work. He can pretend to be nice, but in reality, he's not. He is very persuasive and a great actor. He's a bit of a drama queen and hates it when someone he thinks isn't ordainary, is. But he loves it when he thinks he's found a person that's like him(Holmes). Bad thing? He gets bored VERY easily. 

Parents: James Moriarty

Skills: Richard is AMAZING at persuading people. He knows how to destroy someone's reputation, how to steal anything. He has the key in a room of locked doors( ;) ). He knows how to make people doubt, and how to win a jury in his favor. He's also an amazing hacker.

Weaknesses: Richard tends to go over-board when he's destroying someone's career. Sometimes he over-looks a minor detail, or how planned out a person can be.

Crush: No, it's bad for business. ;)

Other: Will sometimes work with/hire Emma Adler. He's a consulting criminal. 

Name: Ethan Banner

Looks: Raven hair that he flips to keep out of his eyes, tall, funny bright brown eyes, his skin has a red-ish tint to it. 

Clothes: A brown camo T-shirt, black pants, and brown boots(all fireproof).

Personality: He's an open guy. He's quick to make a joke, but still has his secrets. He can be very cautious when the time arrives. He's loyal to his friends. If anything happens to his friends or family, he'll blame it on his self. If he's ordered to do stuff and he thinks it's stupid, he'll immediately do something else that's more... reasonable to him. (More in POVs.) 

Parents: Betty Ross and Bruce Banner

Skills: He's a genious. He knows hand-to-hand combat and how to shoot a gun.

Weaknesses: He is very loyal to his friends and beats himself up if he gets one of them hurt. He can be a bit rebellious and sometimes he'll break or bend a rule or two. (More in POVs. :P )

Crush: N/A

Powers: He has the same powers as his dad, except he's wrapped in flames but it doesn't hurt him but it effects everything he touches(like regular fire).

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

ravenfairy187

All accepted!! 

You guys can start POVs, I'm working  on one. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Naidia Leon Mira  

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

#Stopbluewhalechallenge

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Lani- Can you save Percy + Annabeth and Evie + Doug. I asked you to unsave last night because I didn't know if I could take it. I was really busy with testing. Sorry. Thx

• Posted at:

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Saved again!

Also, we can now have up to four characters. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Naidia Leon Mira  

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

#Stopbluewhalechallenge

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Cara, I know how you feel about testing though. IT SUCKS.

Ginger-Rose:

This was going to be one of the most stupid conversations in the whole world. And yet I was in the very middle of it.

“Mother, for the last time, I am not going to Mason Academy!” I shouted.

You see, the person I was in a shouting match was my mother. My mother, AKA Captain Kerrn Nightingale. We were fighting about me going to this academy. The one that I did not want to go to. She wanted me to go, so I could get away from Wellmet. According to her, I would be with kids like me, which I doubt. Dad, unfortunately, agreed with her. Curse it.

And yet I’m here at the academy. Apparently, I’m rooming with Athena Holmes, who is the daughter of Sherlock Holmes. Well, she’ll be interesting. And Aiden was here also. Double interesting.

Schedule(everyone has the same)

6:45-9:00-Wake up/get ready/breakfast

9:05-10:05-Math

10:10-10:40-Writing

10:45-11:35-Gym(Mondays and Wednesdays), Art(Tuesdays), Music(Thursdays), Library(Friday)

11:40-12:30-Lunch/Free Time

12:35-1:30-Reading

1:35-2:00-Social Studies

2:05-3:10-Science

3:15-4:20-Elective 1 (either Fashion, Swordfighting, Robotics, Horseback Riding, or Home Ec)

4:25-5:30-Elective 2

5:35-6:40-Dinner

6:45-10:00-Free Time

10:15-Lights out

I looked at it. Interesting. They have swordfighting as a elective…interesting. While I was looking, my roommate walked in.

I'll POV as Emma and Aiden later. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Naidia Leon Mira  

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

#Stopbluewhalechallenge

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ooh, we can have four? :D

Name: Gray Gavin Lestrade

Looks: Gray has dirty-blond hair that looks just like his dad's(cut and length wise, not color wise). He originally has fair skin, but he goes out a lot, so it's tanned some. He's an average height for his age and he has big puppy-dog dark brown eyes. He's muscular, and he knows how to shoot a gun. 

Clothes: Gray'll wear a white or gray button-up shirt, jeans, sneakers, black leather gloves, and a long black jacket(like Lestrade's) when he's working with his dad. Casually, he'll wear a gray T-shirt, jeans, sneakers, and the same long black jacket.

Personality: Gray is just like his dad. He's really nice and sometimes brutally honest. He cares a lot about his friends, and knows how to move on. Somethings he won't believe, and others he hates considering but will bring it up when he really, really needs to. He knows when he's out of his league and when to ask for help. He will get slightly irritated when the Holmes Girls show off or says something mean, but he mainly just rolls with it and deals with it.

Parents: Greg Lestrade

Skills: He's good at evaluating a crime scene(not as good as Holmes), he is also very good with a gun and a sword. 

Weaknesses: Sometimes he's a little over-trusting. He also follows the books, which sometimes doesn't help(except for extreme cases). 

Crush: N/A right now.

Other: Friends with Holmes and Watson. 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Will pov later

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I'll post dorms in the morning, when I'm on the computer. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Naidia Leon Mira  

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

#Stopbluewhalechallenge

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

ame: Everleigh

Nickname: Ev, Ever, Leigh

Spot: Daughter of Evie and Doug

Appearance: long silky smooth soft curly wavy golden reddish blond hair, stunning sea green eyes with thick curly eyelashes, about 5,7, and gorgeous

Clothing: 

A) a white polo, blue mini tennis skirt, gray converse, white knee socks, and a blue sweater.

B) a green mini dress, black leggings, and her gray converse

C) a green t-shirt, black jeans, and gray converse

D) a green mini dress, jeweled flats, and a pearl necklace

(She usually wears her hair in a braid)

Personality: smart, loyal, determined, brave, bold, fearless, kind, friendly, regal, poised, nervous, outgoing, sarcastic, fighter, strong, headstrong, secretive, (secret) singer, writer, actress, good with kids, and young. More in PoVs

Skills: writing, singing, acting, fighting, and bravery.

Weaknesses: loyalty, nervousness, her secrets/lies, and headstrongness

Crush/bf/gf: TBA

Any Powers?: n/a

Other: n/a

Doublecross Message Board: New Post

Key Rules

Clean language

No bullying

No personal information

First name and state are okay

Click here for the full rules

Font Family
Font Sizes

Preview Cancel

Reply to:

BBC Academy (A Sherlock/Dr. Who/Merlin/Musketeers RP.) \\//12 spots left.

MOONLIGHTSUNRISE37

Name: Adrian Mishael Jackson

Nickname: Mishael or Adrian

Spot: son of Percy and Annabeth

Appearance: short black hair, green eyes, tall, and handsome

Clothes)

A) white polo. Blue pants. Gray nikes

B) white tank, nikes, jeans

C) tux. Black shoes

Personality: PoVed

Skills: writing, decision making

Weaknesses: loyalty, headstrongness 

Crush/bf/gf: maybe Leo and Calypso

Any Powers?: n/a

Other: n/a

• Posted at:

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

Ok I'm the granddaughter of the evilest villain and yet here I was at some school.I walked in and went to find my room.Pink.Gross.Why would anybody put a vk in a brightly colored room.I closed the curtains to darken it a bit.Much better.I then turned to see a girl walk in my roommate I assume.Fun.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Boys:

A1: Ethan, Son of Percy and Annabeth

B1: Richard , Aiden

C1: Gray, Adrian

Girls:

D1:  Holly,  Amy

E1: Andromeda, Everleigh

F1: Athena, Ginger-Rose

D2: Lillian, Scottie

E2: Emma, Maya

F2: Adrienne, daughter of Black Widow

• Posted at:

Lani

Naidia Leon Mira  

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

#Stopbluewhalechallenge

Front sm

ravenfairy187

UP

• Posted at:

Lani

Naidia Leon Mira  

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

#Stopbluewhalechallenge

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Emma:

I was bored. However, according to mum, I had to go to this school. Mason Academy. Richard was going, which was good.

And here I was, looking for my dorm room. Apparently, I was rooming with someone named Maya, who was the daughter of some people named Queen Mal and King Ben. Royalty.

She was already in there, covering up the pink things. Thank goodness. Pink is bad.

“I’m Emma. Emma Adler.”

• Posted at:

Lani

Naidia Leon Mira  

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

#Stopbluewhalechallenge

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

"I'm Maya"I said.I opened my spell book and changed my bed sheets from pink to dark purple.More Isle of the Lost."This place is disgusting and too happy colored"I added.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

winterfairy70

Athena's POV:

I glare at the back of the driver's chair. "You can't make me get out." My uncle rolls his eyes. "I can. And I will. You're going to this school whether you want to or not!" Sure. Oh, Sherlock leaves for a few weeks. I'd better throw his daughter into a boarding school! Very Mycroft of him

"And besides. Scotland or whatever her name is will be there. And Grey." "Scottie." That's the only good thing I suppose. As soon as the car stops I stick my tongue out at my uncle and get out , grabbing my bags(a medium sized suitcase and a backpack) then walk through the door. I'm rooming with someone named Ginger-Rose Nightingale. The daughter of someone named Captain Kerrn. Never heard of her. Hopefully the room isn't pink and she's not a complete idiot. A boy runs into me. There are too many goldfish already..... 

I'll POV for Andromeda later. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

ravenfairy187

The Athena and Ginger-Rose relationship will be interesting. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Naidia Leon Mira  

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx