Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Branch: Lucian

Yay!

Solaar:

"This has the power to fufill the prophecy, Kendril. With the infinite knowledge in this book, the Chosen One need not be Skywalker. I could be it. YOU could be it. Just come with me, and together we will bring balance." Dorin attempted to reason. I shake my head. "That book is of Sith origin. Even if what you say is true, it would only lead us into destruction. I am sorry, Dorin, but I cannot accept that." Dorin stares at me, the emerald of his eyes had been there almost as though he had been broken free. I was wrong as his eyes slowly turned once again. "So be it." He throws a ship towards me as a distraction. I manage to catch it, only to see him running towards another. I place it down as he enters it. I make an attempt to catch up, only for him to start the ship and head off.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Camrayn:

"Well, you'll find out," the Bothan replied, smuggly. I scowl.

"We have to get going now," he said, standing up. "You have four weeks to find, retrieve and hand over the artifact. If you don't, the deal will be forfeit and - Well, use your imagination."

My scowl only deepened. The Bothan and two of his goons started to leave the apartment. Right before he stepped out the door, the Bothan turned as if he'd forgotten something.

"I forgot to mention, Neem will be helping you in your hunt." And with that, he left.

I turned to look at the spiky haired kid, who still stood next to the balcony door. He grinned and waved. I didn't think it was possible, but my scowl deepened even further.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Solaar:

I watch as his ship heads off into the distance. Eventually Windu and Alexander finally catch up. "Where is Dorin?!" "He is already heading off the planet. I will make sure to use my ship to find him." "It is advisable that you do. That Artifact has corrupted Dorin. He cannot be able to use it. Find him." I nod to Windu before he heads off. "What are we to do, Master?" "As I have said, use my ship. We will need to act quickly if we are to catch up with him." We both head off to acquire our transportation.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Camrayn:

I stared at Neem. He stared back. And we kind of just stared at each other for awhilw.

"So," Neem said, trying to break the silence, "What's your name?" "......." "Okay. Uh...... Nice weather we're having?" "......." He sighed, sitting down. "You know, you're going to be stuck with me for awhile. You can't ignore me forever."

Instead of responding, I stand and head towards the back room. "What are you doing?" "I'm going to pack." "For what?!" "You want to get this artifact, right? Well, we aren't gonna find it by sitting in here all day."

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Backflips*

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Solaar:

As our ship exits Coruscant, I close my eyes. I begin to concentrate. Focus.. Focus. I sense the direction in which Dorin is going. He couldn't be.. "Moraband " I state. "What about Moraband, Master?" "That is my best answer for where he could be going. We will need to venture there if we hope to catch him." "I hope that you are right, Master." "Do not worry. We will succeed. I simply hope that Dorin will finally see through the veil the Artifact has shrouded him in."

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Camrayn:

As soon as I finished packing, I left the apartment. And Neem was not too far behind. And, not even ten minutes later, Neem started asking questions. "So, where are we going?" "To CoCo Town." "CoCo Town? Why?" I turned to look at him before continuing to walk. "If I answer you, you have to answer one of my questions." "Okay sure." "We are going there because I need to get some information. And I am NOT going back to the Undercity."

"Now," I say as we turn left, "What am I looking for? " Neem frowned before biting his lip. "Hey. A deal's a deal." Then he sighed. "I don't know what it is. I guess they don't trust me enough to know. Or they don't know, themselves. Either way, it's not important. All that matters is getting it before someone else does."

I frowned. "...... Someone else? Who else is after this thing?" Neem didn't answer. Instead he hurried forward, ignoring me.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

My apologies for the long wait. And my apologies if the POV doesn't feel like it was worth it.

Solaar:

We would eventually land on Moraband, exiting the craft. Several mountains would surround us with small openings within. One would have a small glimmer of light inside. I grab my lightsaber hilt, not activating it. "Exercise caution." I warn before I make my way to the opening. Alexander would follow closely behind.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hey! No problem! Anything worth reading/watching/eating/doing is worth the wait!

Camrayn:

We spent the rest of the walk in silence. After a few minutes, we arrived in CoCo Town. Then, after walking a few more blocks, we made it to our destination. Then we went inside.

It looked pretty empty. So hopefully he was still here. "Dex? Dex, are you here?" There was silence for a few moments. "Camrayn?" I grinned. "The one and only." Dex came out of the back and gave me a quick hug. "I haven't seen you in almost a year." "Yeah," I said, "Been a bit busy with family things." He nodded and then noticed Neem. "Who's this?" "I'm Neem." "Neem?" "Yes. Neem," I say, giving Dex a look.

Dex nodded, seemingly understanding. "So, how can I help you?" "Well, I'm need of some information." "As always. What kind?" "Uh... I'm not too sure. Anything out of the ordinary, I guess." Dex scratched his crest, thinking. And then he snapped his fingers. "A couple of folks came in here gossiping earlier. Supposedly, a couple of Jedi had gotten into a fight. And then one of them ended up taking a ship."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Rps meets rps: /318722

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Solaar:

We slowly made our way inside. Within was Dorin, using his lightsaber as a guide through the darkness. He would make his way down a path. We followed in the shadows. We would soon come upon what seemed to be a tomb. Dorin would take out the Artifact, holding it out in front of himself. He looked around, as though expectimg something. He would finally begin,

"Lord Bane, hear me. I have retrieved what has been lost."

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Can I join, if it's not too late to join that is bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Oh yeah, I'm doing my own star wars rp if you guys want to check it out: http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/292305 BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

Camrayn:

A ship? I could work with that. Although this was probably the busiest planets out there, it wasn't like space craft could just come and go as they pleased. So, if I could find out if there was an unscheduled departure, I could try to find out which direction they went.

I grinned. "Thank's Dex." He smiled. "No problem!" "So..... uh ...... Is that it?" Neem asked. He sounded nervous. So I turned and gave him a devilish grin. "It's far from being it, Neem. Dex, would you mind if we stayed for a bit longer?" "Not at all," he replied. "Great! I would suggest you take a seat, Neem. We've got work to do."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Hey Javi if you're interested I need someone to play Darth Vader for my Star Wars rp, if your interested then check it out please:  http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/292305

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Nevermind Javi I got someone else for the role.

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bump

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Solaar:

"You have retrieved the book." A booming voice would echo.

"I have, Lord Bane. I wish only to learn all I am able and more.. Teach me." Dorin would plead. "Once you have eliminated those who have followed you, only then will I train you." Dorin would turn his head towards our direction. I push Alexander back, activating the second blade of my saber as I walk out of the hiding spot. "Dorin, I have given you enough chances. Now you have sided with an ancient enemy.. I can no longer plead with you." I step forward as I say this. "You should have accepted my offer Solaar. However, your sacrifice, while going unnoticed, will be appreciated."

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

Camrayn:

My fingers flew across the screen of Pann's computer, searching for a lead. Yeah, his computer. This was more of his area of expertise. That being said, I might attract some very unwanted attention. Oh well. As I continued looking, two logs in particular caught my eye. Both ships that had left in a relatively close time (although one was not scheduled for a flight) and both seemed to be heading in the direction of......

Bingo.

I quickly put the computer away and stood up. "Dex! We're heading out!" He poked his head out from around a corner. "Alright. Good luck!" I gave him a quick nod before heading outside.

Neem was leaning against the front diner, looking bored. "So, where to?" he asked. "The Outer Rim. Did you find us a way to get there?" He gave me a look of feigned hurt. I rolled my eyes. Neem sighed. "Yes, I did. But you're not going to like it....."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Solaar:

He activated his blade. He swiftly dashes forward, our blades beginning to clash. I would be om the defensive, managing to block his strikes. His strikes were heavier. It seemed that his goal might have been to use heavier strikes in order to catch me off balance, or to use my own saber against me. I continue to defend against his assault. I could not tell which style he was attempting use of.

"Kill him, Dorin.. And you shall learn all." Banes voice echoed. "It shall be done, my Master.." Dorin would mutter a reply.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'll post tomorrow!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Okay, slight change of plans. I'll post tomorrow. I forgot I had something to do today and I did not have enough time to write a POV. Sorry for the delay...

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

I'll join if you don't mind.

Name: Tobrac Sparks

Species: Human

Appearance: Black hair, and green eyes that match the green light saber crystal

Personality: Witty, Intelligent, can be a bit sarcastic sometimes, clever, and he can also can be a bit of a scoundrel sometimes.

Clothing: Jedi rope along with black jeans and brown worn out shoes.

Home Planet: Terra

Rebulic/Spereratics: Whichever side is good, it's been a while since I watched the star wars movies so yeah.

Weapon: Light saber.

Other: Is secretly in love with a woman named Tonya Galaxy even though Jedi are not allowed to love or to get married.

Tobrac's Pov: I had been hiding behind a rock watching the action not knowing whether to engage or not I decided to wait and see if this person needed help, and sure enough it looked like they were having trouble fighting against this Dorin person, and by the looks of it he was working with Darth Bane a known Sith lord! I Knew right away that I had to take action, so I got out my light saber and I began to duel with Dorin coming out of my hiding place. "Um who are you?" Solar asks looking at me. "Tobrac Sparks at your service, can we just talk later and you can help me, out here?" I asked Solar as I gestured some help from him.

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

Camrayn:

Neem was right. I didn't like this one bit.

The transportation he had gotten was with a smuggler who was heading to the outer rim for business. I guess he owed Neem a favor or something. But, apparently the guy needed to know where in the Rim we were headed. So, finally getting tired of Neem asking me, I told him we needed to head to Moraband.

As the ship continued on, I would occasionally take out one of my daggers and try to think of a plan. The moment we landed one of three things would happen. They would knock me out and go search for this thing. Or they wouldn't knock me out. But they would make sure I couldn't leave. Or I could attempt to escape.

But as time went on, and Neem started to pace anxiously, it occurred to me that a fourth thing could happen. We could land on Moraband and the artifact will be there. Along with whoever had it in the first place. And they might not be too keen on giving it up.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Solaar:

Thinking that now would not be the best time for questions, I continue to battle Dorin alongside Tobrac. Dorin would suddenly push me back with the Force. I'd land on a wall with a groan as Tobrac continued to fight him. I get to my feet, rushing forward and reentering the battle. "Neither of you know not what we could do.. You are fools!" Dorin would shout, now on the defensive.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Tobrac's Pov: After a while of contently battling with Dorin, Solaar eventually strikes him down and he fell to the floor passed out, but by the time we had finished battling him Darth Bane was long gone. "Well this is just great" Solaar said looking at me. "Now about your light saber" Solaar said looking at me. "It's kind of a secret" I began. "You need to tell me everything, otherwise how do I know that I can trust you?" Solaar asks me pointing this out to me. I sighed, but then nodded as I said, "Fine, but it's quite a long story" I said gesturing for him to sit down next to me.

Solaar sat down as I began to tell him my tale. "When I was a young child I was selected to be one of many padawans by a group known as the Yellow Jedi, they were a secret group of alien Jedi who had knowledge of the galaxy even before it began, and they could also predict many things like the past, present, and future, and I was picked to be trained by one of these alien Jedi, and they were a Miralukain named Gubuus, and he taught me many things about the force, and eventually I graduated, and I became a Jedi Knight, and that's when I got my light saber" I said as I explained this to Solaar. At least I didn't tell him about my pen-pal in Coruscant Tonya Galaxy I thought. "If this is true, then why are you here?"  Solaar asks me. "Well Gubuus told me to come find you because he recently just had a horrific vision, which doesn't make sense because he's blind, but I guess that's not how the force works" I began. "What was the vision and what do you mean he told you to come find me?" Solar asks me confused.

"Well, you see he had a vision that something involving the Sith will led to the downfall of the republic and the end of the Jedi, and he said that you were the key to stopping it, I don't know exactly how, but that's what he told me, anyway he also told me that the chain of events leading up to this will begin when a Sith by the name of Maul or something or like that will emerge from the darkness" I said as I explained this to Solaar.

• Posted at:

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Solaar:

"I see.. And Maul.. I had learned of him through a Jedi I know, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Perhaps you should come with me to Coruscant and speak with the Jedi Council about this.. However we've still the Artifact to-" I turn my head to where the Artifact had been. It was gone. Before I would've thrown myself into a panic, Alexander would yell, "I retrieved the Artifact, Master!" "Good work, Alexander. Now Tobrac, will you come with us?"

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Tobrac's Pov: I thought for a moment. If I go with them to Coruscant I might have a chance to meet with Tonya I thought.  "Very well, I will go with you to Coruscant" I said getting up and I followed them to their ship.  "I can't believe a fellow Jedi turned on us like that, and all because of this stupid artifact" Solaar said sighing. "I hate to correct you, but a mere object cannot corrupt someone it's the influence of the dark side that corrupted him, and I fear that your friend was lured to the dark side by Darth Bane promising to teach him everything about the dark side of the force, but that's the thing about the dark side it can be tempting, which is why some Jedi like him can easily be corrupted by it, and in the vision that my master had he said that some Jedi will end up falling to the dark side of the force by the time that all of this is over" I said explaining this to Solaar, and he looked horrified when I had told him this.

"So, you mean to say that anyone can fall to the dark side, even me and Alexandar?" Solaar asks me as we took our seats as we walked abroad the ship. "I'm afraid so, and from when I am sensing the dark side is already calling out to him, so you best keep your eyes on him" I said as I whispered this to Solaar. Solaar nodded and he made his way to steer the ship back to Coruscant. "Get ready to enter hyperspace" Solaar said getting ready to enter the ship into hyperspace as I took my seat on the ship thinking what have I gotten myself into? I thought as I sighed silently.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hey, sorry for the lack of writing. For whatever reason, I can't get to the MB from my laptop. Which is weird because I could Friday. I'll try and get something done later.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Finally got it working!

Camrayn:

"It's not here."

Neem kicked a rock and let out a string of words while I leaned back and sighed. They, whoever they were, had been here. After searching for hours, we found evidence of a struggle. And we acctually found a well hidden ship. But no artifact.

"So," I said, standing up. "We're back to square one." "Pretty much," Neem replied. I sighed. "Well, can we leave? Something about this place feels off." He nodded and we headed back to the ship.

As we got back on board, Neem said, "We have to head to Tatooine before we go back to Coruscant." "Great," I replied, sitting down. "Maybe I can figure something else out on the way."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Javi you still there?

• Posted at:

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

I have returned.

Solaar:

After the landing, the three of us began to make our way through the city. I had let Alexander hand the Artifact over to me. Perhaps what Tobrac spoke was true.. He had clearly managed to learn many things during his life. I thought it best, however, to not ask. Perhaps an explanation could be given once we could speak with the Council.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'll post soon!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Tobrac's Pov: "So what exactly am I supposed to say to this council?" I asked Solaar. "Just tell them what you told us, and act like you belong" He replied. I nodded, and then I sighed so far I had seen no sign of Tonya Galaxy yet, but telling the council what my master foresaw was important, so maybe I can try to track her down after this was over. Finally, we had made our way towards the room that the council was in. One of the members of the council asked where they had been and Solaar explained recent events. "A Sith, but that's impossible, all of the Sith, are gone" One of the members of the council said in disbelief of what Solaar had told them, and then Solaar told them it was true and then he asked me to tell them what I had told him.

I gulped nervously as I stepped up to the council. "Um greetings Council members, I am Tobrac from Terra, I come from a group of a secret alien race of Jedi known as the Yellow Jedi, and I must tell you that my master recently had a horrific vision" I said as I presented myself to the council. "Very well, tell us about this vision then" One of the members of the council said to me. "Very well, you the vision my master had he said that something involving the Sith will bring the fall of the Jedi Order and the end of the Jedi, and that the chain of events leading up to this involves a Sith named Darth Maul, he will appear out of the shadows, and attack one of the members" I said as I began to tell them the vision that my  master had.

• Posted at:

1 , , 3 , , 5