• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Camrayn:

As quickly as he had stopped, Pann started walking again. I did the same. And we eventually made it to the cantina. I guess Pann had set something up because, once inside, we were able to head to the back, uninterupted. Unfortuneately, our friends were still following us. And, in the positions they were sitting, they were blocking the way out.

"Well this can't be good," Pann muttered. "Really? What gave you that idea?" I hissed, as we sat down. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's the fact that, when your mom finds out about this, she'll throw me to the next star system. Or maybe it's the group of people following us. I can't tell which bothers me more."

I rolled my eyes. "Speaking of, what reason would they have for doing that?" He looked in the direction of the entrance. "See that guy?" I didn't turn to look. But, out of the corner of my eye, I could see a middle-aged Bothan. He seemed to be looking for someone. "Yeah. What about him?" "My guess is they either work for him. Or they're here to make sure he doesn't say anything." "Like what?" "I don't know," he said, suddenly becoming tense. "But we're about to find out."

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Branch: Lucian

Solaar:

After we had landed near the Temple and headed up the stairs, we made our way through the hallways and towards the room of the Jedi Council. Once we reached the door, I gestured for Alexander to stay outside. After a small while, he nods as I headed inside. The Council turned their heads to me after I entered. "My apologies, members of the Council, but there is something of great urgency that I must bring to you."

"Proceed." I reached into my robes, taking out the box. I turned it so they could see the lid. "How did you come upon this?" Plo Koon asked. "My apprentice sensed whatever is inside when we were at a discussion on Naboo. Along with it was a body, though I know not who they could have been." I answered.

"Hmm. A corrupting object, this vessel holds. Must never be opened. Kept from unknowing eyes." Yoda suggested. "You will keep the vessel away from any who would seek it. None should open it." Windu agreed. I nod to the Council, turning and heading out.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hey! I'm back! I'll post tomorrow!

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

YAAAAYYYY

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Camrayn:

I didn't need to look to see what had caused Pann's guard to go up. The Bothan, whose name I did not learn, had found us and was walking towards us. "Fraslo?" It was more of a statement than a question. Pann nodded and the Bothan sat down. It was then he noticed me sitting there. "I thought we were supposed to meet alone." "Well, you of all people would know it's dangerous traveling alone down here. And I wanted to keep our appointment, today." The guy frowned but let it go.

"I can't stay long. So, I'll get straight to the point. Your uncle came to Coruscant a couple of years ago. But livin' in Coruscant ain't that cheep. So, sooner or later, he found himself in some financial trouble. That's when my boss contacted him about a job." Pann frowned. "What kind of job?" "I don't know specifically. He would typically fix things that the boss sent him. And, sometimes he would even come down here and work on things. But one day, he just stopped coming."

"And....?" "And that's it. We talked a few times. And he mentioned he had a nephew coming to visit soon. So, when you came around, asking for information, I figured you were the one he spoke of. Which is why I'm here." There was silence for a few moments as Pann and I thought about this. And then I spoke. "You know, I've been reading your movements for the past few minutes." This seemed to shock him. "So what?!" "You're hiding something."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Solaar:

"Was the Council able to figure out what is inside?" I was asked by Alexander as soon as I exited the room. "They know that it is an object that can corrupt. Therefore we have the mission to keep it safe from those curious enough to try to open it." I responded. "Are we allowed to open it?" "No. We are not. We cannot risk either of us being corrupted by whatever is inside. Understood?" "Yes Master." "Good. For now, I will see if there is any mention of boxes similar to this in the Archives." "And what of me Master?"

I reach into my robes, pulling out the box and handing it to Alexander. "You will head to your quarters and hide it. Keep it secret. And keep it safe. I am counting on you." He nods and heads off. I take a deep breath and head for the Archives.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Camrayn:

The guy looked angry at first. But, then he started to look afraid. I took a deep breath before speaking. "I don't mean to accuse. But we're worried that he's gotten himself into some serious trouble." "We understand you took a great risk coming here and telling us anything," Pann said. "And we appreciate it. But... He's the only family I've got.."

We sat in silence for a while. Then the Bothan sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Look, I don't know where your uncle is. But there are some rumors going around that may explain his sudden disapearance." "What rumors?" I asked. The Bothan's voice dropped to a barely audible whisper. "Rumor is some influental people down here have allied themselves with the Seperatists. And there are a few people, like your uncle, who have gone missing. So rumors started blaming the disapperances on.....Well, I think you can guess." Both Pann and I nodded.

"That's all I know," the Bothan said, standing up. He looked in the direction of where our friends were sitting and bristled slightly. "If I were you, I wouldn't stay down here much longer." And with that, he headed for the cantina's exit and left.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Solaar:

I had been looking into a written document on Artifacts of the Sith Order when I heard the voice of Master Nu ask me, "How goes your search, Solaar?" "While I have some new knowledge, there's none that holds any value to my current mission. I do thank you for you assistance." "My thanks. I do hope you find what you are looking for." "I thank you." She heads off as I continue my reading.

... Although it has been denied repeatedly, there were once rumors of an object of Sith origin known mainly as the "Artifact". What the Artifact exactly was has remained a mystery throughout the time it had been spoke of to the present day. One theory of what the Artifact was was that it was a source of knowledge. What kind of knowledge it is was not delved into as no one had found the Artifact.

I rub my right index against the skin above my upper lip, feeling the hairs of my goatee. Could this paragraph be what I had been searching for?

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'll post tomorrow!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Camrayn:

We'd gotten the information we needed. Now we just needed to figure out how we could get out of here with said information.

The moment we left the cantina, our friends started following us again. Except they were less discreet than earlier and their intentions were becoming increasingly clear. Which put Pann and I in a weird spot. We could continue on to the portals and deal with them there. Or we could split up and, hopefully, meet back up at the apartment.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

A little change in perspective coming in tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Okie dokie!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Skarus:

I sit across from the box, staring straight at its lid. How could something so small be so dangerous? Perhaps the Council was- No. They couldn't be. But maybe Master Solaar misheard them. Not possible either. I continue to stare at the box.

Eventually, however, I hear a voice.

"Alexander.."

I look around, seeing no one else in my quarters. I slowly turn my head to the box.

"Alexander.."

I slowly reach for my sabers hilt, clipping it off my belt. It continues calling my name.. What does it want from me?

"Alexander.."

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Camrayn:

Pann and I had split up, catching our friends offgaurd. Of course, they quickly regained their composure, split up and chased after us. After finally losing my group, I made my way back to the apartment. Once there, I sat at the table, trying to figure out what exactly was going on and why I continued to feel uneasy.

A while later, the front door was opened before it quickly closed. Then Pann walked into the room. Besides looking a little tired, he looked relatively okay. "So... I take it things went well?" He let out a groan before collapsing in a chair. "Aside from a few close calls, yeah. Pretty much. You?" I shrugged. "Eh. I beat you here, didn't I?" "Oh, so it was a race? Well, if I had known that, I totally would've beaten you." "Yeah right. You couldn't beat a Hutt in a race if they gave you a three weeks head start."

He chuckled and I smirked. But both faded as reality sunk in. Pann sighed. "Cam? Do you think he was telling the truth?"

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Skarus:

I activate my saber, raising the blade. "ALEXANDER!" The voice shouts as I bring the blade down... Yet, the wood does not even stain. I continue striking, my blows slowly becoming heavier. I eventually realize the only way to truly stop it was to strike it from the inside. I grab the lid, getting ready to open it. Only then do I remember that I was told not to. I begin to consider my options, only to hear the voice keep calling out my name. I finally decide.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Camrayn:

I sigh. "I KNOW he was telling the truth." Pann sighed, sadly. "But -" "But? What-" "Let me finish. There's a chance that the truth was not truthful." Pann starred for a moment. Then shook his head. "You've lost me." "Okay. He was telling the truth. Which means people were saying rumors, right?" He nodded. "And rumors are normally passed from person to person. But no one ever checks to see if they're true. So, all we have to do is-" "Find out which part of the rumor is true! Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that?!" "Because you were moping around." ".......I'm going to go check our things."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bump

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Solaar:

I enter the room, only to spot Alexander opening the box. "No!" I shout, moving his hand and slamming the lid down. "Alexander, what have I told you about opening the box?" "I'm sorry Master.. It kept speaking to me." "You are stronger than this. I know it." He deactivates his saber and I embrace him.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Okay. I'm not too sure what happened but my post never went through. 

Camrayn:

I chuckled as Pann walked into another room. Absent mindedly, I took out one of my daggers and started to twirl it around. "Hey. Did you feel something weird, earlier?" There was a small crash. "Oops. Uh.....Weird how?" I thought for a moment. "Like a chill, I guess." "A chill? A chill....Maybe. I don't know. I'll have to think about it."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Weird.

Solaar:

"What are we to do Master?" "Perhaps I should speak with the Council. For now, I will take the box back and we can-" Alexander soon pushed me out of the way of a lightsaber's blade.  I look at the attacker, shocked to see my fellow Jedi, Paulran Dorin. He attempted to strike once again, a hate in his emerald eyes. Something was wrong. I manage to get both Alexander and myself out of the way. However, Dorin grabs the box containing the Artifact and swiftly heads off. I get up, making an attempt to follow him.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Camrayn:

He came back into the room, grinning and holding a small pack. "Okay two questions. First, what did you break?" His grin shrunk a little. "Nothing." "Pann." "A vase. Nothing I can't fix when we get back." I nodded, still twirling the dagger. "Which brings me to my next question. Where exactly are we going?" "It's not often you get to come to Coruscant. So, I figured, let's explore." I frowned in thought. Considering all that had happened today, and this was probably a bad idea. But on the other hand......

I shrugged and put my dagger away. "Why not? We've got nothing better to do."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Solaar:

I had chased him to the steps of the Temple. As he reached the end, I leaped forward. I managed to tackle him. He knocks me off, getting into a battling position. I grab my lightsaber, igniting the first blade. "Do not make me do this. Give me the box." We stare at each other for a moment. He rushes forward, saber at the ready. I swiftly block his strike. We begin our duel.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Camrayn:

For the second time today, we left the apartment and headed for the streets below. But we realized we had a bit of a problem. Pann had never been to Coruscant before. I had, but not enough times to know how to get back to this certain area of the city. And neither of us wanted to get lost. So, after going back and forth a bit, we decided to head towards Monument Plaza.

The city, as always, was bustling. But there was something different from earlier. I don't know how to describe it. But it felt darker. More ominous.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Solaar:

As our blades continued to clash, I noticed another change. He had changed from the form of Shii-Cho to Ataru. He continued to be agressive, even in his lightsaber form. My thoughts were interrupted as he channeled his energy to push me backwards. I managed to keep myself on my feet as I slid from his position. I get up, heading back into battle. It had to be the Artifact that was corrupting him. It had to.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Camrayn:

"Cam? Cam. CAMRAYN!" I blinked, coming back to reality. Then I turned to look at Pann who looked concerned. "Uh.....What's up?" "I was asking you about the different districts. Then you kind of zoned out. You alright?" I chuckled, nervously. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just got a lot on my mind."

Pann's frown deepened. He knew I was lying. And the fact that I didn't try to hide it seemed to worry him more. But, before he could say anything, someone screamed.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

Miraculous Ladybug Rp signup: /300197

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Scary Stories: /302461

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New vampires rp check it out: /299630

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Solaar:

Alexander leaped into the battle with a short yell. Paulran managed to block his strike. The both of us would strike repeatedly, Dorin now turning defensive. I wished to order Alexander to reach to the Jedi Council, but I could not as he had already joined the fight.

Relatively shorter POV. My apologies for the wait.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

No problem! Also, I may be gone for a couple of days next week.

Camrayn:

Both of us turned to see what the commotion was. Unfortunately, a crowd had started to form and it was nearly impossible to see. But something caught my eye. Or, rather someone(s). There were two of the people from earlier trying to make their way around the crowd. We obviously hadn't expected to see them here. And, based on their shocked expressions, they hadn't expected to see us, either.

So, we took advantage of this and ran.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

Miraculous Ladybug Rp signup: /300197

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Scary Stories: /302461

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New vampires rp check it out: /299630

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Solaar:

As our blades continue to clash, Alexander looks as though he is beginning to tire. Dorin would attempt to use this as an advantage via slashing at his legs. I manage to block his strike and push Alexander away. "Find a Council member!" I shout to him as I continue fighting Dorin. Alexander would hesitate but would then head up the stairs. Dorin and I lock blades, either of us staring at the other. "You do not know the power stored in this box Kendril. If the Jedi take hold of it, they would keep it for themselves." His voice was little more than a croaking whisper. "I do not want to do this. Surrender yourself and give me the box." Dorin would continue to stare. "I finally realize now.. You are not the one to take it from me.. It will be him." At the time, I had been confused at his statement. What did he mean? If only I had figured it out sooner.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Camrayn:

We kept running and running. And I would have kept running if I hadn't noticed Pann was gone. Almost immediately I stopped and ran back in the direction we had come from. He could get lost. He could BE lost. Or worse. He could- I shook my head. No, I won't think of that. A sudden movement in an alley way that caught my attention. Cautiously, I took out my daggers and headed towards the movement.

"Don't move." The person froze. Then he slowly turned around. It was one of the goons from earlier. "You know I said don't move, right?" "Yeah. But what are you -" Then he noticed my dagger pointed in his direction. "Oh." "Yeah. What did you do?" "I didn't do anything," he said. "People usually don't scream at random." "Yeah. Usually."

I sighed, knowing this would go nowhere. "Where is my friend?" "Brydavi's kid?" I rolled my eyes. "Nephew, actually. Now where is he?!"He frowned for a moment, searching my face for something. And then he grinned. And I should have run right then and there. But then the guy said something unexpected, random almost. "You felt it too, didn't you?"

I frowned not understanding. But, before I could say anything, something hit the back of my head and the world faded to black.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Solaar:

He thrusts his hand forward, pushing me backward with a burst of energy. I fall into my back, getting onto my knees as he deactivates his saber and begins heading towards a ship. I concentrate, using the Force and a gesture of my hand to pull the ship. Dorin manages to roll away and push it toward me. I make an attempt to leap away, managing to grab the arm of a statue. As he continues to flee, I let go of the arm. I run after him, not noticing Alexander heading down the steps with Master Windu. My main priority, after all, was to take back the Artifact.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

I tried posting a POV to kill off my character, but it did not go through. So we'll say he died off the screen.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

(28) Nickname: Rad

RadSchord89ish

True Believer

I only support two couples: Holo and Lawerence! Cole and Myuri! 

Spice and Wolf

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Well, it sucks that your POV didn't go through.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Camrayn:

I don't know how long I was out. All I know is I was out one moment, and the next moment I was back in the apartment. And now? Now I was sitting across from the Bothan from earlier (not surprising) trying to figure out a way out of this..

"So, I suppose you're wondering why we're here," the guy started. "Not really," I say, flatly, "Where is Pann?" "Straight to business, eh?" "Yeah, well, this isn't the first time this has happened. So, I'm guessing you want something in exchange for his safe return. What do you want? Credits? Us not to say anything about you guys working with you-know-who? Some artifact from an ancient legend?"

"Exactly." I frowned. "Exactly, what?" "We want you to find and give us an artifact on exchange for your friend."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bump!

Hey, I'll be back soon!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Solaar: 

The chase finally ended when we reached a docking station for several ships. "Dorin. Please do not do this. Just hand the Artifact back over." I plead. "You fail to realize that this will be bigger than anything the Galaxy has ever seen..' Dorin replies, grabbing the lid of the box. I stand by and watch as he slowly opens it and takes out the Artifact within:

An old book.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Excellent.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

I AM BACK, AMAZINGLY AWESOME PEOPLE!

Camrayn:

We sat there, staring at each other for a few moments. Then I started to laugh. Not at the guy. And certainly not the current situation. But at the absurdity of his request. Unfortuneately, being Lorrdian means you can always tell if someone is joking or not. And this guy was dead serious.

I sigh. "What's so important about this artifact? I mean, if you're willing to kidnap someone for it, it's got to be pretty important." "Oh, it is!" One of the guy's guarding the room said, excitedly. It was the bloke from the alley. He looked to be younger than the rest of the group. And, based on the look the Bothan gave him, I think he talked too much for his own good.

The Bothan started to talk. "While the artifact is important, we are not at liberty to discuss why. All you need to know is that this could change everything." "Everything? What do you mean everything?"

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

, 2 , , 4