Species:

Appearance:

Personality:

Clothing:

Home Planet:

Republic/Seperatists:

Weapon (Blasters and the like):

Other:

1: Know that once you sign up, you are expected to remember your signing up for this RP. Should you wish to cancel, simply notify me and tell me what you would like to happen to your character.

2: There will be no Force-Sensitives other than those in the main cast.

3: Should your character be wielding a lightsaber, know that your character will need to inform whoever asks about your possession of said saber about the reason why you are trained to wield it.

4: Despite the last three rules I have written, I do hope you have fun.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Branch: Lucian

Boop.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

bookmark bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

*Puts on her rp crown* Ta da!

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New rp check it out!: /278551

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Baap.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Bump

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

(28) Nickname: Rad

RadSchord89ish

CyberSmile

I only support two couples: Holo and Lawerence! Cole and Myuri! 

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Buup.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Bump

• Posted at:

Reese

Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place. 

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Biip.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Did the rules intimidate anyone? I'm starting to think that they might have.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

I don't think so.....

• Posted at:

Reese

Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about unbecoming everything that isn’t really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place. 

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

So do we post RP/POV posts on here?

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

RadSchord89ish

CyberSmile

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Yeah, you do post on this thread in particular.

Should I start us off?

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Yes please

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

RadSchord89ish

CyberSmile

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

(Tip: Read my post "Opening_Crawl.txt" for.. Well, the opening crawl.)

Solaar:

We had just landed in a courtyard near the palace on Naboo. Alexander and I exited our spacecraft. I took some time to inspect the area around us. A staircase of what I counted to be fifty steps leading to a hallway that most likely led to the palace. A fountain with several benches sitting around it. Four buildings sitting at the corners of the courtyard with bushes in between each of them, acting as a fence of sorts.

"Why were we sent here, Master?" Alexander proceeded to ask. I turned my head to face him. Memory never truly served me well when it came to his appearance. He was humanoid, of course. Other than that, I remember only his brown hair styled as though he were an average scavenger on a planet such as Tatooine.

"We were sent here to discuss the safety procedures of the palace. Did I not tell you this?" I answer him. "I have no memory of me asking and you answering before now." He responds. I begin to think of any circumstances in which he asked me and I answered. "Interesting." is my only response.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'll post tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Boop.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Camrayn:

For awhile, I stood on the edge of a balcony, watching the busy world of Coruscant go by. My good friend, Pann, stood with me. He was a few years my elder but that didn't stop him from being childish at times. But today was not one of those times.

"You're worrying again," he said, suddenly breaking the silence. My frown deepened. "I can't help it. It seems like things are gettin' worse and worse everyday. It's like the end of the world. Or something."

He nodded. "Well look at it this way: If the world ends today, then we'll have nothing to worry about tomorrow. But if you keep worrying today, you'll never be ready for tomorrow."

I turned to look at him, somewhat amused. "Really?" He chuckled. "Maybe. Hopefully."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

I'll wait 'till after tomorrow to see if anyone else will post a POV.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

RAD POV

I was stationed on Tatooine with a small platoon of 12 - 16 other Sepertarists we were there to negotiate a new treaty with the Hutts to get a fairer deal when it came to allowing our main forces through Hutt territory.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

RadSchord89ish

CyberSmile

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Solaar:

After the meeting took place, it was decided that an increase of guards was the best solution. As I went down the stairs with Alexander to the courtyard we had landed in, I noticed he was silent.

"Is something troubling you?" I ask him. "I never thought it necessary to say until now, but I heard something in this courtyard once we landed. I thought it would just be something that would only happen once.. Now I hear it again." Alexander explains as we finally reach the end of the stairs. "Perhaps something around here is calling to you." I say to him as I head towards our vessel.. Only to notice he stopped once we reached the bottom of the stairs. He was staring at the fountain. "It's... It's coming from within the fountain." He would speak in a low tone. I now turned my gaze to the fountain, slowly slipping a hand into my robes and grabbing the hilt clipped onto my belt.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Ill try to pov tonight

• Posted at:

{CarDawn-a-Stae{

A step into the new,

A breath from words of old,

A song untold to all,

A leap to a new word,

Hello

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Boop.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Camrayn:

I put my daggers into their sheaths. Then I took, what was hopefully not my last, look around the apartment. It was a small but cozy space. It actually belonged to Pann's missing uncle. Which was why we were here in the first place. We were trying to find him. And, of course, Pann thought a good place to go looking for him was the Undercity. I didn't like it but it was the only idea we had.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Baap.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bump

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

*bad recorder rendition of Star Wars theme*

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Solaar:

I clipped my saber hilt off my belt, igniting its first cyan blade. I head towards the fountain, ready to strike if necessary. I proceed to stab the blade into the fountains centerpiece, slowly carving a circle into it. I use the Force to slowly move the carved piece of stone out of the way, revealing a hollow interior. I cover my nose, having smelled something could within. I look at Alexander, who looks back at me in silence before heading towards the opening I had made. We both enter, the blade of my lightsaber serving as a source of light. That is when we had spotted the source of the foul smell:

A corpse.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Camrayn:

The trip down to the Undercity was relatively quiet. But something had begun to bother me. And I think Pann noticed.

"What's up?" he asked.

"I know you. You wouldn't just go into a place like this without a reason or a plan. Who are we meeting?"

He frowned slightly. "A Bothan. He claimed to be a friend of my uncle. He also said he had some information about him." I raised an eyebrow. "And you trust him?" "Would you trust anyone down there?" "Uh...No." "Exactly. So, we'll just have to be on guard. The entire time." I nodded in agreement. But I still couldn't shake the feeling that something was off.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Beep beep

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'm a sheep

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

I shall POV soon.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Solaar:

Alexander took a moment to readjust himself. "Seems whoever this was was hiding here." I suggest as I crouch down to inspect the body. I use my saber as a light source while slowly moving one of the arms. They seemed to be holding something against their chest. "My apologies, stranger.." I mutter as I cut off the arm holding the object. It was.. Some sort of box. It was made of a wood that one would most likely recognize easily with the proper experience. I raise a brow, curious as to why this person would keep this box away from others. I had not noticed Alexander reaching for it until I heard a soft thump as a cold feeling grew within the both of us. Only later in my life would I eventually realize that there was never only one reason for this feeling. It wasn't only the symbol of the Sith that was carved on the box's lid that had disturbed my senses that day. No.

Whatever was inside was calling out for something somewhere in the Galaxy. And I am now sure that even those who were not Force-wielders felt the chill that day. Even now, I regret acknowledging what Alexander felt. Even now, I regret my failures.

I regret it all.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Sheep noises

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'll post tomorrow

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Camrayn:

It was loud. And, as we walked along, you could start to smell something unpleseant. But that did not bother me. Nor did it bother me that we were heading in the direction of one of the Undercity's many cantinas. No, what bothered me was the fact that it had suddenly gotten cooler. Like inexplicably cooler.

I was about to ask Pann if he felt whatever this was. But then he stopped, suddenly tense. And, when I looked around, I could see why. Someone, or rather, a group of someones were following us.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Boop

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

I just remembered. I'm not going to be able to post for most of next week because I have to attend a class/camp type thing. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Alright. Understandable.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Solaar:

"Master.. Is that-" Alexander began. I interrupt him, "The symbol of the Sith. Now I'm beginning to have my doubts that our mystery person here was hiding FROM something. He was most likely hiding something for someone. But if they were, why is it still here?" I take the box out of his hand, staring at the lid. After a while, I finally head out of the fountain with Alexander following close behind. "We must bring this to the Council. Perhaps they can make sense of this." We enter our craft and set a course to Coruscant. I make sure that the box is tucked safely into my robes. These days I wonder what would have happened if we left it. Would someone else have found it? Someone with less than noble intentions? This, I am not sure of.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Thanks for understanding. I'll post tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

1 , , 3