Front sm

adventurebird1818

Branch: Ekaterina

OMG!!! YOur so famous!!! OOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I want to be your friend!!!  PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Have A Question: A million dallors or a clue of the the 39 clues???

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

emojilover18

Front sm

catice1930

Branch: Lucian

Take a clue of course.

• Posted at:

Front sm

unlockingarms5

Branch: Janus

how dare you say that! about the 39 clues.anyway my most favourite thing in the 39 clues series is that i became a madrigal agent and it was fun hunting the clues.

• Posted at:

Front sm

fangsquest24

I am an Ekat to

• Posted at:

Front sm

vampiremystery151

I love the 39 clues so much because it has so much action and so many interesting characters. And overall great series. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

surfingwolf154

I love the 39 clues. the books really draw you in and make you wonder: what is the answer to this puzzle? without those books, i would not have been so interested in reading.

• Posted at:

Front sm

detectingdetecting779

I love every book and game

• Posted at:

Front sm

cobrachallenger32

Branch: Tomas

I just started reading this series, it was recomened to me by a friend.

I think the series is really cool and am having lots of fun reading the books.

• Posted at:

Cobra32

Front sm

angelcalm420

it means i can read

• Posted at:

Rya

Front sm

astronomystranger8

aka AstronomyAgent26

The 39 Clues consumed my childhood. I think I was 10 when I discovered it, and at that time the original series was still being written. I remember the breathless anticipation, mock clue hunts, and identity crises that characterised my obsession. 

Now I've grown up: I'm 18 and a half, in university, living alone in a wide new city. And though my passion has cooled off considerably, I still find remnants of my clue-hunting self when I'm people-watching on the train, or reading history books, or finding hidden laneways, or learning languages, or researching destinations I plan on going to. In a sense, the series complemented - if not developed - my striving for cosmopolitanism.

I started off as a Janus; my artistic sensitivity, which has only increased with time, makes up for the lack of talent. I'm currently studying for an Ekat career; my striving for independent self-mastery is Lucian; and I've come to have a Tomas-like appreciation for physical development. I'd say I've finally been able to embody my Madrigal status.

In short, I've grown up a lot, and the pencil marks and ink-stains of The 39 Clues smudge my personal bildungsroman. 

• Posted at:

"That's the thing about human life--there is no control group, no way to ever know how any of us would have turned out if any variables had been changed."

Front sm

aquaaqua8479

Really? Then I'm king madrigal.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragondonut899

I got really addicted to it as soon as I started reading. If I never read it, I wouldn't have been able to make my own clue squad at school or get help on geography and history. Besides, it really hooks you in!

• Posted at:

Front sm

hamsterpink363

dydydyddydydddydh

• Posted at:

Front sm

dancingkitten500

me too 

• Posted at:

Front sm

dancingkitten500

GO EKATS 

• Posted at:

Front sm

decodingbird82

I love the 39 clues they are my favorite book series.thumbs up.I even made a song about it.

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... 5 , , 7