Front sm

cobrachasing1119

Branch: Lucian

Hey, i just started to read the books and to say the least, it will end as one of the greats of the world. It is such a great feeling to know that there are forums that are filled to the brim with nuts like me who absolutely adore the books. If i were to describe how the books affected me, i would say that they are life changers. And i know you guys would say that "oh, he's taking it to an extreme and that we shouldn't hang with him and talk with him". so I would like to clear the air by saying that i am not a crazy nut job who takes everything to the extreme. Let me cut it short and say that over a couple of days of scanning the forums, is that this website is a community and that i am glad to join it.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

blueamused200

Did u read the percy jackson book series?

• Posted at:

time travel is infinite as long as it works.

Front sm

dragondragon45458

Branch: Janus

THE 39 CLUES ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES 

• Posted at:

Front sm

bikingadventure6753

i agree!

• Posted at:

aiden

Front sm

bikingadventure6753

it`s  THE BEST SITE EVER!!!!!

• Posted at:

aiden

Front sm

bikingadventure6753

WHAT?

• Posted at:

aiden

Front sm

violetcode44

The 39 Clues- This means almost everything to me. This is full of mysteries which i love alot.

• Posted at:

Front sm

pinkshark88

Branch: Ekaterina

I think that the Cahill books were a new imaginative opportunity to carry on a story even if the stories stopped. I did that and I kept having to change it, with other things, to match the current plot of the current edition. I love it so much, if I don't know what to read, I feel lonely, or I just want a book I'm familiar with that makes me feel good, I grab one of the 39 clues books. Most likely " Into the Gauntlet" or "Vespers rising" or "Day of Doom". I know the books so well yet I never get tired of them. I'd just like to that all the authors for doing an amazing job on writing these books and giving me an opportunity to express myself in the storyline. Btw I got half the Sixth grader in my school hooked on them. Our library in School and our Public libraries were both filled with requests for the books from others. It was so cool. My nagging at my friends and a couple presentations in front of the class based on the books paid off. The 39 clues fandom is a living fandom, even when the rest of the fandom dies, it'll still have one living fangirl. Me.

• Posted at:

Front sm

angelemerald490

I first read the series in 5th Grade and now I'm re-picking it up during my senior year of high-school.

• Posted at:

ADHDEkaterinaCat

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Chat is down, please fix it mods, bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

Miraculous Ladybug Rp signup: /300197

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Scary Stories: /302461

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New vampires rp check it out: /299630

Front sm

cakeairport80

Branch: Tomas

• Posted at:

Brandon

Front sm

athenastudy4

The 39 clues has always been my favorite series

I LOVE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

• Posted at:

JESSICA- total nerd

Front sm

agentpresident22

The Bank In New York City Is Trying To Get Into The Bank Vault.

• Posted at:

Thanks Lani thats amazing :)

• Posted at:

ADMIN KEITH F

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

On my old account, I actually met my best friend through here!

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

"One must try, every day, to expand one's limits." ~ Mas Oyama

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

These are all amazing, guys! Thank you so much!!!!!!

• Posted at:

ADMIN KEITH F

Front sm

choruslavender35

What does vespers mean.

• Posted at:

Front sm

spiderfangs114

aren't you a Lucian lol

Jaden-

• Posted at:

Janus Agent 

Front sm

monsterambassador78

Yup.

• Posted at:

Front sm

hounddog515

i think that these books are the besttttttttt they are fun when u try to predict whats going to happen next 

• Posted at:

Front sm

arrowfreeze64

THATS NICE

• Posted at:

cahills 4eva

Front sm

lavenderdog1484

You like Greek mythology too.

• Posted at:

Front sm

angelarriving264

They mean very much to me because i love reading the books

• Posted at:

Front sm

dolphinfairy2131

I love the 39 clues the books are great. Is Rachel the person who signed out Rachel on nominate a Cahill you admire back in 2016 when it was supposed to be Ian.
  • Posted at:

I am a Tomas

I am a Cahill

I am a Christian

Front sm

scarletdragon734

aka BloodhoundAdventure63

I started reading these books back in the fifth grade, just before the release of The Black Circle. I remember at the time thinking that it was just about the best children's series ever, and urging my family to read them as well. I went through all the online gaming and card collecting for a couple of years or so after that. I still own all of the books through Book 3 of Cahills v. Vespers, and have read most of them multiple times. Now, I'm a great deal older, but the books, particularly the original series, still hold a special place in my heart. If I'm being totally honest, though, I would say that 4 separate series is a bit much, and Scholastic Inc. should probably consider moving on. Even so, I will always have a great appreciation for the impact that these books had on my childhood, and all of the random historical facts that I still retain years later. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

My brother got me into it and it has taken up most of my reading. It is one of my favourite book series because of adventure, thrill, 

• Posted at:

I am so cool, not realy, lol

please talk to me everyone who reads my posts

Belinda. Daughter of ackithump01

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

azurestone47

It Means a lot to me (mostly 'cuz I get to call my brother a bone-headed Tomas). I love the series and I love this website (don't tell the Lucien leadership that I am actually an Ekaterina. I would hate to use any of my inventions to destroy you.)

Cheers,

AzureStone 

• Posted at:

Front sm

heartcobra73

to me the 39 cluse means games games games games to me and it helps me learn so i love the 39 cluew

• Posted at:

HELLO MY NAME IS LEXA AND I LIVE IN PARAGOULD, ARKANSAS ITS FUN HERE I LIKE IT PLEASE BECOME MY FRIEND

Front sm

dragonamused406

i dont know realy but the only thing for sure is i like it

• Posted at:

Front sm

adventurearriving1740

I still didn't know what to do

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonmidnight1786

I don't know what you are talking about?what branch are you?

• Posted at:

Front sm

noonred22

it means get the clues rule the world kill anyone who gets in the way

• Posted at:

Front sm

chasingmath239

Hi

• Posted at:

Front sm

scarletpuppy44

this series is amazing and it has so much action and excitement though i started on spirit animals i think i like 39 clues way better

thanks for staying

- ( :

• Posted at:

Front sm

fightingfreya7

39 Clues means the world to me and I would die without it. I love all of Rick Riordans books and would so love to met him.

• Posted at:

Yela, witch means hi in greek.My name is Freya and I'm named after a goddess I also speak Greek.I'm 14 and I'm in 9 grade.

Front sm

indigocobra200

I love The 39 Clues. I have made several references in real life!

• Posted at:

INDIGOCOBRA200 ThEkaterinGammAgent

Front sm

crazyteam13

I see that this post is from April. but because I'm here for such a short time, I want to add something very important. 

T39C Has meant the world to me. 

As far as the books go, it was a magical experience. I started reading them when i was eight. I'm 18 now, and I still read them. There is an entire colorful shelf in my room, amongst all of my other books. They truly taught me so much. I learned so much about science, and I now can give random facts that I never would have known. They have greatly increased my wanderlust, and have opened my eyes to so many beautiful places that I otherwise would never have known about. I still dream of going to Jakarta. The same goes for art apreciation. In fact, I went to Itay this past summer, and at the top of my list was to see the Medusa sheild. "The Medusa Plot" prompted me years ago to look up Caravaggio, and I fell in love with his unique style and amazing works. It was then a surreal experience to stand in the Caravaggio room at the Ufitzi. I couldn't help but stand in awe of the sheild, and reminisce about the book. 

The historical good that these books have done me is an entirely different point. I started reading the books because I liked history. Fast forward to now, and I'm contemplating a history major. THey have given me so many things to research and study that I otherwise would have never known about. They have also been a tremendous help in school. I have actually recommend people certain books when they were struggling with a topic. They have also helped me greatly. For instance, I knew all about Carthage and Tunisia because of Breakaway. Also, so much of the first series has helped me with little things in a Churchill class I am currently taking, like 4 and 7. 

After I had finished the series though, I moved onto the MB. I can't even beguine to describe what the existence of this places has done for me. I made so many beautiful and unique friends. They were my only support group when I endured some of the hardest times of my life. They still loved me and helped me when I was at my worst and most heartbroken point. They have influenced my perspective on life greatly. They have taught me to take care of myself, and that I wasn't alone. I learned what a healthy support for mental health looked like, on here of all places. 

This place also encouraged me to be better. It was where I fell in love deeply with writing. It's funny that I type this today, because I literally just wrote a blog post about my writing and how this place encouraged me to do so. It also taught me that it's ok to like learning. I was a really geeky child, but here I learned to fangirl. I learned that it was ok to think science was cool and it was ok to read all summer. It also taught me how to really be around so many different types of people. It also showed me the beauty of the human spirit. 

All of this would have never been possible if I never picked up a little blue book with skulls on it ten years ago. And to all of you that were responsible for placing it on my local bookshelf, I thank you so so so so much. Also, I am incredibly proud of the editors for the subplot that you've put in about Hamilton in the last two books. 

I am so sad that I can't remember the exact quote right now, but two of my favored clue moments ever were in Breakaway, When Ian was Nellie's reference for her job, and when Ian, Jonah, and Ham called Amy to comfort her about the interview with Evan's parents. And my favorite book was Doomsday.

Thank you thank you thank you once again, 

Kari

• Posted at:

Thank you to all,

for all that you've done.

~Kari

Front sm

uniquearrow43

Hi, I'm new here but I saw this. I love 39 clues. I am collecting all the books currently. Every time I read one of the books. I couldn't put it down. 39 clues means the world to me. I couldn't live without it.

• Posted at:

i need the code for mission 7. Id be thankful

Front sm

coolred42

DALTON.The 39 clues is coolness

• Posted at:

DALTON

Front sm

frostwolf7675