Hey Guys!!!

Rachel, someone extremely dear to us and to The 39 Clues series will be leaving Scholastic soon. Without her it is safe to say that The 39 Clues would not exist. And so we thought it would be a wonderful send off for her to hear just how much The 39 Clues series means to YOU, the fans.

Can you tell us what The 39 Clues means to you? What is it that you love most about this series? Do you have any special Clues memories that you want to share?

Thanks all, this will mean so much to her :) You guys are the best!

- Keith

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ADMIN KEITH F

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

The 39 Clues is awesome. Without reading this series and not discovering here, I wouldn't have decided to become a writer. I have made many friends on here, and this place has been a excellent place for me. 

Love, 

Lani. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

winterwatching24

I, too, met my best friend through here! I love 39 Clues so much, all the adventure and excitement!

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor(King Lucian)! 

King of the Dragons and Dragonland!

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

I am one of the 6% who don't think wolves are vicious.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

I never would have started learning cryptography if it wasn't for The 39 Clues. And I've met some of the most amazingly, incredible people through here. And it's something I will never forget.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

winterfairy70

I started reading the series because the school librarian (whom I absolutely adored) recommended it too me because I told her that I had run out of things to read( and my twin brother had gotten the first three books. I may or may not have stolen them.) I read them, loved them, and decided to check out the site. I did all the missions I could. One day when was getting on, I accidentally clicked on the forum. It was by chance that I saw it: Marvel Kid school (Please join).

I has been a Marvel fan for a while (I really got into it after seeing the first "Thor"  and "Captain America" films.)

So I clicked, read the rules, and spent an hour(or so) on two short little forms (I was very proud at the time.)  I met my first best friend on here there: MusicSpy18. Jade.

After being on there for a week or two I decided to make my own( Norse/Gaelic/Greek/Roman Demigods Rp.) I met my second best friend on here there: OnyxWolf284. Mickey(at the time we just called her Fenrir/Fen.)

I have met soooooooo many amazing people here. Jade, Mickey, Winston, Clev, Maya, Lani, Sphinx, Merleah, Faith, EaglePegasus287, Cara, and so many others. My writing ability has greatly improved through this site and I love everything about it. I actually feel like I almost belong here. And none of that would have happened  without the 39 clues. I love this place and the people on (in?) It. :3

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Hmmmm, Well! It was much easier to be myself after talking to people. Meet new people! I loved the books, I came across it by checking out the covers and seeing which one looked to coolest, right now I'm working on spirit animals. 39 clues is an amazing website that you can enjoy and talk to peeps without them contradicting you! And if they annoy you you can always block em you cant do that in real life but that doesn't happen a lot! It helped me become a better writing!!! Thanks so much for creating this awesome website!!!! I also love doing rps on here!!!

• Posted at:

~SUPERGIRL~ aka Cass

#AlwaysRememberLily&Jane

A Daughter of Ares

A Lucian

A Gryffindor

An UnWanted

A Daughter of Thor

A Mazerunner

A Pirate

A Survivor

And I'm Divergent!

RAPTORS!

PROUD CANADIAN

(Originally Sarah)

Front sm

snakedancing13

When I first read the 39 clues sereis, I was a kid who was looking for something to do with my life.

I loved the idea of spies and codes and powerful families that shaped the history of the world, but there was nowhere I could go to express these ideas.

I remember cracking the book codes with my mom and doing the games on line and just how fun it was to feel like I was... apart of something. That I wasn't alone in my obsession and weirdness.

My favorite thing about the Clues was probably the history. You guys managed to work fun facts and interesting details into the books that got me interested in history. (Fun fact: I'll be studying a bit of history while in collage, just so you know how you've influenced me.)

The 39 clues helped open another chapter to my life by just giving me inspiration and something to do with my time.

I don't think I can thank you guys enough for what you did for me (however little or childish it might seem to you.)

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Reading is my way out of reality, so this is one of the best series to me. This gave me a hope, that I could achieve anything if I tried hard enough. 

The mb gives me happiness and im trying to keep it that way :)

• Posted at:

☆○o Caramel/Jules. o○☆

" . 

." 

#AshMadeMySiggy

#RememberTheLost

#MakeAnImpact2k2017

#BeABoulder.

Front sm

dogyellow583

I met some of (MOST of) my very best friends on SafeChat, which I only knew about because I joined T39C. I met my bestest friend ever on here and a tonnnnnnn of other great, amazing people.

(I hope) I've grown as a person and am not as crazy and annoying as I used to be. I started a lot of fights before, but I think that now I know better how to handle things like that. Therefore-- less fights where people end up hurt! which is good! :D

I'm sooooooo thankful for this site. It's just part of life now :D

The books are just so fun ^_^ Love the characters... The first time I read any of them was probably... Five or six years ago. I've read all of the books (except I might've accidentally missed a couple of the side stories?? D:)

THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHH. I hope Rachel has an amazing, happy, successful life :)

• Posted at:

Christy

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

The 39 clues was the first fandom through which I connected to other people with!

A 10 year old girl, loving the books, won through a sleuthing contest at her local library, finally decides to go on the site at the back of her books.

She enters her cards.

She plays the missions.

She discovers the message board - and, subsequently, all the amazing people on here.

She falls in love with the community.

The 39 Clues taught me so much about history while making it fun! I still remember random facts that your average person wouldn't know!

It really helped developed who I am today.

Best wishes for your future, Rachel.

We're all with you.

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

~A forever bitter pre- Dark Ages MBer~

"I say Vol, you say Tron! Vol-?"

"...Vol-tron...?"

So long live the car crash hearts

Cry on the couch and all the poets come to life

Fix me in 45

#Isupportsamegendershipping 

\(o-o)z

Front sm

bandbee402

The 39 clues means a lot to me. I've met a bunch of awesome people here that I wouldn't have ever been able to meet other wise. I'm a very anti social person. I don't really have any friends I can just go and talk to face to face. But this site and it's people has helped me progress and grow as a person.

I remember when I first read the books I wasn't really interested in history or the like. But after I started reading them it was fun and I've learned a lot through them.

Without the books I probably wouldn't have ever found this site. When I got the box of all the books it came with a recommendation to come here. I'm really glad I did because this site has helped me exponentially in more than one way.

So, I just want to thank Rachael because I guess if it weren't for her I wouldn't be the person I am right now. Thank you Rachael and I wish you luck with whatever you choose to do next. May the force be with you.

• Posted at:

Abigail The Anteater

Christian

Homeschooled

6 Ethics of Life 

Before you pray - Believe

Before you speak - Listen

Before you spend - Earn

Before you write - Think

Before you quit - Try &

Before you die - Live

#FreaksLikeMe

#NeverForgetCyra

#TeamFreeWill

Front sm

dancerabbit74

everything i love this website r u opening a new one

• Posted at:

dancerabbit74 promises the key rules

Front sm

analyzingwizard7

aka CapitalCelebrating1

I know. Editor Rachel G started the multiplatform idea with 39 Clues way back in 2006!

After 7 years of The 39 Clues books, missions and memories, what can I say?  This series was what got me thinking. I had only read Harry Potter before this, and a couple of PJO books, but because of Amy and Dan's curiosity and bravery, I started searching the internet for stuff I didn't know. I got to visit places in Europe and the USA and Brazil that I have never been to, while sitting in my room. And to some extent, indirectly, even helped me come out. I'm now 21, and these 7 years, my entire teenage life, was shaped by The 39 Clues. I'm proud to have been a Cahill. So all I'll say in goodbye, is something Admax Gavin has sung already:

And even if the Hunt

May finally be through!

I'm glad I got to

Hunt these Clues with you!

Best of Luck on your future endeavours!

• Posted at:

Chai @^@

2010-2016 : 6 years as a Cahill

The Lord of the Books!

The Inventor of the Gavinometer!

King of the 39 Clues Fandom!

Horizoner, Greencloak, SQ, Madrigal, Amulet Keeper, Shadow House Special

Since the very start!

ChaiHam or ChaiJavi

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Branch: Tomas

WOW it's been a long time. Since 2013(or 12) I have been reading this series.

The 39 series(no I meant clues!):

I am so thankful to SCHOLASTIC for publishing The 39 Clues. This series is honestly what I think made me a hardcore bookworm. I might not have been such an avid reader if not for this series.

The characters are awesome. The locations were exotic and brought to life beautifully and just the overall main theme of Clues is fantastic.

The MB:

Since my first RP 4 years ago, I knew this was going to be a joyride. Making RP's and meeting awesome people is what the MB is for me. Where I can be any character I create and have a blast with it. Even if that RP goes down it was still fun while it lasted.

Yes, I was inactive a long time because I felt the MB was crumbling. But I will stay here poving and being goofy for as long as every creative energy in me sparks!!

May the Lord be with you,

-Timothy Cahill 

• Posted at:

GO SEMINOLES!

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

Earth bender Jedi Knight, Dragon RiderSG-1 personnelLOTR fan, PJ FAN,

Whovian, StrawHat and Keyblade Wielder.

MARVEL Brainiac

INFINITEER

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

TEAMSONIC

Front sm

dragonflying601

Without T39C, it would be safe to say that I would have missed out on reading many great books, and meeting many great people (online). In fact, through a strange path, T39C resulted in me getting a hat. It's been a long, enjoyable ride with T39C and related series. Thanks for all of the work that you put in it! 

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

Fill the darkest night with the brightest light

Cause its time for you to shine

A little dedication, a small illumination

Just one person to change a whole nation

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#GlobalGoals

#PutIRBack

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

Miraculous Ladybug Rp signup: /300197

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Scary Stories: /302461

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New vampires rp check it out: /299630

Front sm

wizardcyclone360

What! I loved the 39 clues since I started! They cant get rid of it! They must keep it!

• Posted at:

DYLAN RAPP

Front sm

writerbookworm21

My 6th grade English/history teacher liked to start off class each day by reading a book aloud to us, a chapter a day. After Christmas break she began reading Maze of Bones to us. I was hooked. We got all the way through book 6 by the end of the year. Our teacher promised to continue the series next year, but I couldn't wait that long. I finished the first series, then the second over the summer. Then I found out there was a third coming out soon, thus starting years of counting down to the next book and the next. Then after I'd read them all, I reread them all.

I joined the MB the October after my teacher first introduced the series to me. Since then, this MB has been the greatest place for me. I've laughed when it's the last thing I felt like doing, I've made friends, connected with people, shared things I never felt I could share anywhere else, and I have had so much fun. I'm so grateful for this place and the people I've met on here.

• Posted at:

Veronica

Catholic  bookworm Titaniac Swiftie Twain  

I've had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.

~Long Live (Taylor Swift)

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

I've made so many amazing friends because of this series. They are some of the most loyal, kindest, and greatest people I have ever known. T39C was basically the first fandom I really became a part of and is a series that is such a big part of my life. I will always associate my childhood/teenhood with The 39 Clues. The biggest thing I like about the books are the characters. Thank you so much Rachel for being such a great editor! I think I can safely say that we all wouldn't be here without you, and the books wouldn't have been the same without you. I hope your future continues to be successful! 

~Monica

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 Timothy 4:12

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

blackcat8414

For me, being on the 39 Clues website means I can be myself. Each time I finish another book for the first time, and all the others are already finished, I immediately ask my mom to buy the next one. I meet new people, make new friends, discover secrets, and, more. It's amazing.

Kylie! What are you doing?

Being quiet! Being quiet!

• Posted at:

You see someone is sad. What do you do? Do you walk away, pretend you never saw them? Do you try to help the person? Some people just don't have a heart to care about how others feel...

Front sm

decodingamber74

Everything

• Posted at:

Decodingamber74⚔️

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

dragonbreaking2613

It Means 39 Ingretinance To Build A Serm That Gindon Cahill Made Himself. I Will Cry For A Week If 39 Clues Leaves Schoolalasric Because I Read The Whole Series And Loved It

• Posted at:

Front sm

cheerfuldrama85

To me the 39 clue is the best book series i have ever read i hope you will remember this book family for ever

Cheerfuldrama85

• Posted at:

Front sm

catchingmischievous6

aka AquaAgent691

The 39 Clues means my childhood. I grew up reading these books, they're what got me interested in history and the study of the world. No other book series has acted as such an icon to me personally, and I honestly don't know what kind of person I would be today without their influence on my life. 

• Posted at:

KAT 

GRYFFINDOR 

JANUS

MADRIGAL

DAWTA OF THAT APOLLO DUDE

I'm secretly Hannah Montana :o

Front sm

magicalhero12

aka FightingDragon482

Branch: Tomas

The 39 Clues will be my most remember book series ever. I read the first six Harry Potter and the Lord of the Rings in elementary school before The 39 Clues started, and I picked up my copy of Maze of Bones at my six grade scholastic book fair. Reading through these posts and recalling that memory was one of the most powerful experiences that I have had. When I think back and realize that I started this journey in my elementary school days, and I am now completing my first year of college, it shows just how powerful and connecting this book series is. The added multi-media platform makes it that much more of an overall experience and makes it easier to connect to the thousands, if not millions of people who have taken this journey together. I this is final goodbye of The 39 Clues, then I want to say it has been the best journey I have ever been taken on, and I hope every one of my fellow Cahill's never forgets this exhilarating journey we have been through. The race that is The 39 Clues is, quite simply put, the greatest meeting of minds that has ever, and probably will ever occur on this planet. The greatest strength that anyone, man, woman, or child can possess is camaraderie and friendship. Fourteen different authors came together to produce this series, and in doing so the brought [again] thousands, maybe millions into fold with them. As greater parting words have never been said "I'm glad I got to hunt the Clues with you", with you all.

- Matis Cahill (Matt Edwards, 19) 

• Posted at:

Matis Cahill

Front sm

amberdragon6025

I found this cite through random searches online, hoping that there was a website to make my dreams of being an Ekaterina come true. I already had this urge to be a writer, but finding this cite (only a day or two ago) amplified that millions of times. The 39 Clues is this special.... family to me, something I've never had in real life. Thanks, y'all.

Love,

Amber

• Posted at:

My Bae Squad:

Glory of the Rainwings

Tsunami of the SeaWings

Evan Tolliver

Draco Malfoy the Slytherin

Nico diAngelo, Son of Hades

Lincoln Perry, my Current Crush

Glorybringer

Moonbli

Cleril

Front sm

blackdragon1671

aka BlueWolf483

The 39 Clues has been a part of my life for seven years... I couldn't imagine my life without it! I've met so many friends, and had so many good times because of this series. And I must say, it just keeps getting better! I absolutely love the part when Dan goes with Ian and Cara and says "My team's on a date with destiny, and I'm the third wheel"! I thought it was hilarious, probably my best memory of the recent books.

• Posted at:

FNAF forever!

FOXY x FREDDY

THEY WILL KNOW THE JOY CREATION

~Freddy Fazbear

p.s. my name is EZRA

R.I.P. Jojo

Front sm

wizarddecoding326

Well...The 39 Clues was nothing much at all at the start, but suddenly it started to mean a lot to me! I had 0% care about 39 Clues but then I had 100% care about it suddenly! Thank you for everything 39 Clues!

• Posted at:

Front sm

breakingazure162

What? Why will this series be leaving. I love it. Hunter Marino.

• Posted at:

HUNTER

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

wolfwolf38419

39 clues = awesomeness

• Posted at:

Front sm

stormcloud518

I actually discovered this series last year and was immediately hooked. After I had finished the series, I decided I would check out the site. I didn't think it would still be up, but there it was. I met a lot of really cool people and I do think that my character has changed even though I haven't been here very long. It was an amazing experience being here. Best wishes with what you have ahead of you. Thank you for this site! 

• Posted at:

Front sm

stormcloud518

Bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

wizardcountry48

WORD in articulately i just found this site 39 clues had made me my best version of my self the book turned me into a all out book worm.#changelife (love quoting Jonah and Atticus :)

• Posted at:

Front sm

emeraldgreen687

I love 39 clues because it has adventure and mystery. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

sandhunting2

it means help!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

inkforest13

aka ClassifiedEvil4

From the series, I've learned a lot of excellent history tidbits. It's also been rather interesting to see how it works to have totally different authors write books in the same series. My sister and I have had a lot of bonding time over the years, cracking the codes and playing the games, so I thank you for that. I've also learned a lot from the 39 Clues Message Board, such as how to write and comport oneself in small text communication, how to do web-based events, classes, and Roleplays, the dynamics of serial story writing, how to verbally create the illusion of power distance, personal image management, and much more.

• Posted at:

You're a cherry blossom

You're about to bloom

You look so pretty

But you're gone so soon

1 , , 3 , 4