Front sm

decodinglavender24

Branch: Janus

Name: Cora Novawar

Jedi rank: Knight

Color of lightsaber: Amethyst (such as Mace Windu's lightsaber)

Appearance: Raven colored hair wavy and shoulder length. Her hair is constantly getting her face. Cora's eyes are a muddle of colors, but are predominantly blue. When she smiles, her eyes crinkle. She has a bony build from lack of enough food. Her hands are rough and callused and her fingernails are almost always dirty. Legs are long and good for running.

Personality: Cora is extremely creative. She tends to think out of the box, but she's typically very reserved. 

Species: Human

Other: Cora is bipolar.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I'm weird. 

Thought you ought to know.

I'm awkward.

Don't mind my stupid jokes.

I'm a phangirl.

Just be warned.

Front sm

winterwatching24

Branch: Lucian

Accepted!

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor(King Lucian)! 

King of the Dragons and Dragonland!

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

I am one of the 6% who don't think wolves are vicious.

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

poke Bastii (sorry if I got spelling wrong)

• Posted at:

Hok  A.K.A. Hok the Hammer

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I'm one of the 6% that loves wolves!!!

Front sm

blackcat3440

Sorry about not posting sooner! :p

Bastii Luxor POV

My eyes widened. Where in the nine hells did Saulong get a red lightsaber? The crystals in those things weren't natural. Perhaps he killed a sith, and took the saber as a trophy? 

I shook off my thoughts and shifted my stance. He thought he was being clever by changing the path of his saber, but I had seen that trick before. I jumped, my Cathar body allowing me to land in a flip behind him. I used the forced to throw him into a wall. It was harsh, but hopefully it would knock him out of the fight without death.

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

"The only time when you run of chances is when you stop taking them."

Always happy to talk about books!

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Estella: I looked behind me and saw Mr. Spike squirming around on the floor. I went over to him and pet him. I looked over at the fight again. Bastii had jumped behind Saulong. I turned back to Mr. Spike as my eyes teared up. I couldn't bare to see my fellow Jedi fighting each other to the death. It unsettled me a lot.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

"I am weird, but aren't we all?" - Unknown

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Saulong:

I moaned as I was thrown against a wall, I hadn't seen that coming. I struggled to my feet and raised my lightsaber again. I was going on the defensive now. I waited for Bastii to attack me.

• Posted at:

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Estella: Saulong had gotten up. The way he had moaned made me cringe. I didn't want Bastii to hurt him or Saulong to hurt her. I pet Mr. Spike some more and knew I would probably have to fight next.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

Front sm

winterwatching24

"Release the beasts!" Count Dooku cried. Several arena beasts came out of cages and charged at the two battling jedi.

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

winterwatching24

There is an Acklay and a Nexu attacking. The Nexu is going at Saulon, the Acklay is going at Bastii.

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Saulong:

I held up my lightsaber as a nexu came towards me. I somewhat liked creatures like this one because it was cruel and merciless and reminded me of myself. I used the force to levitate a rock from the ground and hurl it towards the nexu. I hit it straight in the side of it's face.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

winterwatching24

Nexu: *Roars and falls to the ground stunned, then gets up and prepares to pounce*

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Saulong:

I held up my lightsaber and waved it at the nexu, hoping to scare it. I didn't really have a better idea yet.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

winterwatching24

Acklay: *Tries to wack Bastii into the wall with one of its legs* 

Nexu: *Decides on different strategy and sends its tail swiping at Saulong's legs*

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Estella: I knew I couldn't do much but I could at least try to help. I closed my eyes and used the force to hold the Acklay back so Bastii could escape the attack.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Saulong:

I jumped high, escaping the nexu's tail. I noticed someone using the force on the acklay and yelled, "Cheater!"

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

blackcat3440

Will post later today guys!

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

blackcat3440

Bastii POV

Oh Force, that Acklay was huge. I remembered eating spiders when I was younger, but I doubted I could eat this one. It's tail was prepared to strike. I crouched, ready to flip over it but a fragment of rock hit me on the head. I lay on the ground, dazed. The Acklay shrieked and swung it's tail, I closed my eyes.

...It didn't hit? 

I felt the force being used on the tail. Estella's eyes were closed in concentration. I got up, let adrenaline get rid of the pain and charged at the beast. I switched my lightsaber on and cut off it the acklay's tail. The beast screeched and ran off with blood splattering in it's wake. I turned to the cage. The force let me unlock the cage.

Estella was in the fight. 

Saulong was still dodging the Nexu. I smirked. The arrogent fool.

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Estella: Bastii had apparently opened my cage and I hurried out of it. I knew that Count Dooku would be mad but I didn't have any other choice than to join the fight. I held my lightsaber up and attacked the Acklay. I knew it stood no chance between me and Bastii. I slashed at its legs.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Saulong:

I noticed the others attacking the acklay and roared with anger. The beast had no choice, it was probably just hungry. I dodged away from the nexu and ran towards them. I swung my lightsaber at the new person, Estella. It wasn't a blow that would harm her, just get her attention away from the acklay. I yelled at her, "That thing is just trying to survive as well!"

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Estella: I turned and glared at Saulong as I jumped out of the way of his lightsaber. I ran towards the Nexu and slashed at its eyes.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Saulong:

"No!" I roared and ran at Estella. Using the force, I shoved her back making her miss the nexu by a fraction of an inch. I yelled, "Stop trying to hurt them. They've done nothing wrong."

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

blackcat3440

Bastii POV

"I don't recall this mercy from when you attacked me!" I snarled as I stopped Estella's hurtle though the air.  She collapsed on the ground, coughing. As grit my teeth, and used the force lull the beasts into a daze. When they were sedated enough that they barely noticed us, I faced Saulong. 

"Boy," I snapped. Saulong, despite himself, flinched. My temper was famous in the jedi order for a reason. "Say all you want about the animals doing nothing wrong. You're right on that, and I apologize for it. But to say 'they didn't want to be here, so don't hurt them' is hypocrisy."

"You think I want to be here?" I glanced at the girl. "You think Estella wants to be here?" His lightsaber caught my eye and I remembered the joy he felt at the chance to kill me. "Very high attitude for a potential sith trainee."

"Don't mock me!" Saulong said. "I could still take you!"

"Not with that leg." Estella remarked. 

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Estella: I groaned but still got up. I couldn't feel my legs so I fell right back down. I couldn't believe that Saulong and flown me back. I started crying when Bastii said that we didn't want to be here. It was very true and I couldn't help but sob.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Saulong:

I glared at Bastii and said, "Do you think I want to be here? I don't want to be here any more than you. I like the kill, I like fighting, but I also have my honor. I don't like fighting someone like this. I would prefer to be out in the open, battling you on a real battlefield." I continued to stare at Bastii. It was true that I loved fighting and killing, but for some reason the need for a kill had left me. I slowly lowered my lightsaber and said to her, "I propose a truce. We both want out of here after all." I didn't understand what I was doing. This went beyond everything I believed in.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Estella: I cried even more than I was before. Too much saddness. I knew no one wanted to be here, but them explaining why and other sad stuff was too much for me. I put my head in my hands.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Saulong:

I turned and glared at Estella. I said, "What are you doing? You need to be strong not weak and pathetic." I grinned slightly, that was the Saulong I knew.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Estella: I glared at him, "It's not like you don't cry either!" Saulong was getting on my last nerve. I could be weak and pathetic if I wanted too, but he wouldn't be able to live with himself.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Saulong:

I twitched slightly, that had hit me wrong. I could remember the last time I had cried... when my mentor had passed away. That was why I was here now. That sith who had killed my mentor should have known better. I looked at my lightsaber, a trophy from that battle. I then said through gritted teeth  to Estella, "Why don't we just get out of here and talk about all of this later."

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Estella: "Seems like a good idea to me!" I was still crying but the tears were coming slowly so I had more time to wipe them away. I looked at Bastii. She hadn't said anything.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Saulong:

I turned to Bastii and said, "Are you in or out?"

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

blackcat3440

Bastii POV

I glared at the half sith traitor. "I was not aware that I gave an impression of mirth from being in this arena. Of course I'm in." Saulong scowled and nodded to a cave opening in the arena wall. The crowd was baying for our blood, and the guards seemed baffled on what to do. 

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Saulong:

I nodded and lunged suddenly at the guards. I took out three before they even knew what hit them. I turned and stared at the other guards as they pulled out guns. There were still a dozen of them. I noticed a girl in a prison cell trying to get out, and used the force to open the door. She leaped out, lighsaber at the ready. In the time it took me to do that, I was hit straight in the shoulder with a bullet. I cried out but held my ground.

Jiang:

I was free! The boy with the red lightsaber had let me out. I held up my lightsaber and gave a battle cry.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Estella: I lunged at two guards and stabbed them. I saw some other people in the cages and let one of them out using the force. He was a black-haired boy. I hurried to his side and took out another guard.

Cohen: I looked at the girl behind me. I noticed the weird blob thing on her shoulder (Mr. Spike). I unleashed my lightsaber. I yelled at a group of guards and seemed to have gotten their attention. They ran towards me and I noticed the man lying on the ground. I slayed the guards and ran over to help the man. He had blood gushing from his shoulder and I tore off some of my shirt and wrapped it around his wounded shoulder. I looked around at the intense fight and then focused on the man. I tried to doctor him as much as I could.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

Front sm

vampirecode40

Branch: Ekaterina

dar-wik:

the others had broken out of their cells. so i decide to join them. i used my lightsaber to break the lock.

• Posted at:

what happens if fred dukes met cain marko?

seriously, who would win?

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Saulong:

I looked up as someone came and helped me. I said, "Thank you, but why are you helping me?"

Jiang:

I lunged at a guard and knocked them over with my lightsaber.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Cohen: I didn't really have an answer for why I was helping him, "I guess I'm just nice?" I smiled at him. "My name's Cohen, I wasn't sure if you knew or not but I'm new."

Estella: I took down a few more guards with my lightsaber and let someone else out with the force. It was Cora. I realized my mistake right a away and I froze.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Saulong:

I just stared at Cohen. Nice, nobody was nice to me. I stuttered, "I'm Saulong, thank you for helping me." I continued to stare at him in confusion.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

blackcat3440

Bastii POV

"Alright Saulong and Cohen." I ran over to the duo. Saulong was gaping at Cohen, who was just smiling at him? I, one of the wisest masters of the order, was perplexed, but now was not the the time to be making friends. I used the force to gently push them. I felt a hint of amusement and tried not to chuckle, they yelped like kittens as they were moved to the exit cave. I spotted Estella, a boy I believed to be named Dar-Wik, and a youngling that had just been freed, Jiang. 

I got on four paws and ran to the cave. "Over here! Now!" I screamed.

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Saulong:

I ran after Bastii towards the exit. I clutched my shoulder as pain shot through it. I had lost a lot of blood. I reached Bastii, gasping for air.

Jiang:

I ran after Bastii taking out two more guards on my way there.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirefairy845

Estella: I sprinted as fast as I could towards the exit but stopped when I realized Cora was still standing there. "CORA!!!" I screamed and took out a group of guards.

Cohen: I hurried to the cave where Saulong and the two other people were. I glanced to my left and saw a girl standing there. I turned sharply and sped towards her, taking out a few guards on the way. I grabbed her sleeve and pulled her towards the cave.

• Posted at:

I love:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Dan and Phil

Anime

and much, much more!