Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Dear_______,

We are happy to inform you that you have be accepted into the Broadway Center for the Performing Arts.Term starts Sept. 1st and would like for you to join us.We hope to see you on campus and let us prepare you for the real thing.

Headmistress Annabelle Hanson

Rules:

No best/youngest

No stealing or hacking or any criminal related things or rebels

Be nice

Have Fun

Classes:(You all take the same classes this is just a list)

Algebra

Dance

English

Light/Sound

Biology

Make-up/Costume

History

Music/Vocals

Set Design

Start of the Year Performance:Descendants

End of the Year Performance:Beauty and the Beast

Name:Liv

Age(14-18):14

Looks:blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal kind caring sweet adventurous

Crush:anyone willing

Do you get a part in the plays:yes

If yes which part:Belle,Mal

Back Story:Her mom and dad were both on broadway and then went on to tv and movies when she was five her parent were killed her mom in a car crash by a drunk driver and her dad was murdered she was raised by her four butlers Niles,Alfred Jarvis and Geoffrey she wanted to follow in her parents' footsteps so this would mean so much to her

Other:she's extremely talented and the richest person in the school(she doesn't act like it though) a few people tried to adopt her but they only wanted her money and the stuff she had so every time someone asks she just says no

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'll make a form later maybe....

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Save one person who gets the role of Evie, and then Ms. Potts.n

• Posted at:

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

Lyric of the week: What do you want from me? I'm not America's Sweetheart

i

#Josmia

#Glizabeth

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

saved

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

I hope they're okay.......

Name: Elaine Blakely

Looks: Long, thick, soft pale strawberry red hair(usually in double braids, down, or in a ponytail. Bangs.) She has big, pale, pure ice/sky/ocean blue eyes. She’s around 5’3, and very very slim, with a lithe gymnast-like build. Very very very pale, Nordic features, with light freckles. Extremely extremely pretty.

Personality: Adventurous, brave, stubborn, daring (just not in every social situation.) She’s extremely extremely intelligint, rather sarcastic, honest, and creative. She doesn’t like being told what she can/can’t do, is independent, hates bothering anyone with any problems she might have. Usually tries to follow other people’s rules, but will break them if she has to to do the right thing(will pretty much never break her own rules though.) Tends to neglect taking care of herself(eating and sleeping.)Rather shy, naïve, quiet, gentle, and very sweet. Doesn't think she's good enough to be at the school. Extremely talented, but doesn't think so. More in POV’s. 

Crush: Brian. But she's pretty certain he doesn't even know her name.

Do you get a part in the plays: Yes/maybe

If yes which part: Babette (the duster.) And.... I don't know many of the characters in Descendants, so if you have any ideas.....

Back Story: Her father is originally from Scotland/Ireland and her mother from Germany, so she’s grown up hearing different languages(fluent in Gaelic, almost fluent in German/French/Russian.) She has severe food allergies. Her parent’s are two “normal” first generation Americans who are extremely talented painters/musicians, but never wanted to be famous or anything. 

Other: Has allergies. She has a very very light accent(sort of a mix of Irish and German.)

Name: Brian Paterson

Looks: Short, thick, neatly cut light chocolate curls(lighter blond streaks). He has light hazel/green/honey eyes. He’s tall, with an athletic/muscular build, light tan-ish skin, and is extremely extremely handsome.

Personality: Loyal, brave, usually kind and gentle, but can be very harsh and sarcastic when he wants to. Very very very smart, brave, charismatic, charming, chivalrous, he’s a bit of a gentleman. Thinks strategically, an extremely talented writer. He tends to be on the outgoing side, but doesn’t especially love attention. He doesn’t usually try to be rude or anything, polite, honest, generous, a leader, he’s sort of that guy who almost everyone likes.

Crush: Elaine, but doesn't think she's interested.

Do you get a part in the plays: Yes

If yes which part: lumiere. And.....  again, I don't know.

Back Story: Pretty normal childhood. His mom was a writer/actress.  his dad was a teacher/military.

Other: nope...

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Name: Ben Collstone

Looks: brown hair, green eyes, tall, muscular, and handsome

Personality: smart, loyal, sarcastic, funny, actor, writer, quiet, outgoing, friendly, and kind. More in povs

Parts in plays?: yes

What parts?: Ben and the Beast

Backstory: he was the ignored child, his famous parents never wanted him. They like his little sis enough, and hates him. He ran away and was put in foster care. To him this would mean a way out of it.

Other: n/a

• Posted at:

{CarDawn-a-Stae{

Proud BAPTIST Christian

She/her

#RememberAll

My Gan/283171 (T39C

WonderGirlBurrMulliganMary, Phantom

Daughter of Loki/Hel. Goddess of Freedom, Earth, Loyalty, Friendship, and Scholastica.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Carlos,Jay,Doug,Audrey,Chad,Ben,Lonnie-here is a list of descendants

here is a list of their parents which are also roles-Maleficent,Cruella,Jafar,Belle,Beast,Evil Queen,Fairy Godmother

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Maybe they'll be beauty and beast.....

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ok

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name: Mira

Looks: 

She constantly dyes her hair. Currently it is black, purple, and blue. However, she will be dying her hair multiple times in this RP. Her hair is normally in a braided bun. Bright blue eyes. 5’4. Pale. Scarred up and down her arms.

A) A black tanktop, jean jacket, jean shorts, and flats. 

B) A graphic long-sleeve Sherlock shirt, black shorts, black boots.

C) A yellow t-shirt, purple jacket, orange shirt, and green sandals.

D) A short long-sleeve red dress, black shorts, black boots.

E) A short-sleeve Doctor Who shirt, leather jacket, black skirt, and green tennis shoes.

F) A shirt that has the lyrics to “Fences” by Paramore on it, shorts that have the lyrics to “Ankle Biters” by Paramore on it, and combat boots that have the lyrics to “The Greatest” by Sia on it. 

Personality: . Loyal to the ones she loves. Very blunt and honest, and can be rude, even though she doesn’t try to be. Very stubborn. She’s very fierce and sarcastic, not to mention tough. Has a sensitive side of herself that she rarely shows to anyone. If you are one of the people she trusts, she’ll beat herself up if you get hurt and she think’s it’s her fault. She’s very sassy, and tells herself not to be, but it doesn’t work. She hates to ask for help, and loves to boss people around. She has horrible ADHD, so she’s constantly bored in class, but is still very smart. She’s bold, and isn’t afraid to show it. If you get on her bad side, watch out. She can fight. She’s tolerant of pain, heartbreak and heartache, because she’s had her fair share of it in life. She’s very hesitant to talk to anyone she’s just met. Is very quick on her feet, and quick to throw a punch. Will fight anyone who questions her. She is brave, but gets to reckless at times. She trains a lot, so it’s a bit rare to see her not running. A high functioning sociopath. Quiet, shy, creative. Very smart. Has had her fair share of heartache, heartbreak, and pain in life, which is why she is so tolerant of it. She’s very protective of the ones she loves. Can be very rebellious, especially when something is happening, but it’s wrong. Very smart.  When she’s in a battle, a whole new side comes out of her. In battle, she’s sassy, bossy, sarcastic, brave, bold. Pessimist. Suffers from bipolar depression, ADHD, self-harm and self-hate, OCD, multiple personality disorder, and a inferiority complex. Loves Paramore/Sia/Music in general.  Also loves movies like Austin Powers. (Tell me if I need to change this)

Crush: Nope. 

Do you get a part in the plays:Yes

If yes which part: Evie, Mrs. Potts. 
Backstory:Her parents died when she was one, and there was no other family for her. She was shuffled around abusive foster parents who ignored her. Finally, when her cousin found her, she went to live with him, until he murdered someone and committed suicide. Was shuffled around more foster homes, each getting worse and worse. Then, when they found out her aunt was alive and has moved back home, she went to live with her, until she died. Currently lives with her divorced uncle Scott.  

Other:  

Mods, please let this through this is all fake. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

Lyric of the week: What do you want from me? I'm not America's Sweetheart

i

#Josmia

#Glizabeth

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Povs will start tomorrow

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

povs may start

Liv

I walked around my house staring at all the pictures of my dad and mom.Some of them where from when he was younger and in the Military.A few were from when they started receiving awards for their acting.Then came the family pictures.Their weren't many of those because they died when I was little.Mom had been killed by a drunk driver and dad had been murdered."Miss Olivia a letter has come for you"Jarvis said.I took it from him and opened it.

Dear Miss Olivia,

We are happy to announce that you have been one of the very few people who have been selected to join the Broadway Center for the Performing Arts.It is a school where we will train and prepare you for the real thing.We had recently visited your school looking for people recruiting and your performance was by far the best we have ever seen.We hope to see you in New York.Term starts Sept 5th.There will be both a beginning of the year performance and an end of the year performance. Auditions will be on Sept 6th for the first performance.

P.s the two performances are Descendants and Beauty and the Beast

I practically screamed my head off after reading it.It was my dream to be on Broadway.Both my parents were on Broadway and I wanted so badly to follow in their footsteps.This was huge.Looks like you guys will be living in the New York Penthouse for a while"I told Jarvis.We then headed for the airport to get there a few days early.I did have to fly acrss the country.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Ben

"Ben," someone screamed. "You have a letter."

I put down my book and hurry down the stairs.

Miss Hargrave (the foster parent) said "Ben you got a letter in the mail." She hands it to me and i race up stairs to my room. I open the letter,

Dear Mr. Benjamin Collstone;

We are happy to announce that you are one of the few selected to join Broadway Center for Preforming Arts. It is a school where we will train you and prepare you for the real thing. We had visited your school looking for people and your performance was by far the best we've seen. We hope to see you in New York. Term starts September 5. There will both be a beginning of the year performance and an end of the year performance. Additions will be on September 6 for the first performance.

Sincerely;

Headmistress Anabelle Hanson

p.s. the performances are Descendants and Beauty and The Beast.

I keep quiet, this would be a way out of Foster Care, but i don't know. What if im kicked out in the first semester, what if im not good enough, what if im the wrong Benjamin Collstone? I walk down stairs, Allie grabs me and pulls me down the stairs.

"Im going," i think aloud.

• Posted at:

{CarDawn-a-Stae{

Proud BAPTIST Christian

She/her

#RememberAll

My Gan/283171 (T39C

WonderGirlBurrMulliganMary, Phantom

Daughter of Loki/Hel. Goddess of Freedom, Earth, Loyalty, Friendship, and Scholastica.

Front sm

winterfairy70

I hope it's okay.

Elaine's POV:

I walk off the bus from the last day of school and check the mail. Bills, bills, bills,  an invitation for Becca, magazine for mom,  bills, a card for dad....

I unlock the front door and keep sorting through.

Two cards Sam, a letter for Eric, and-

"A letter for me!!!"

I put the rest of the mail on the kitchen table, drop my backpack at my chair, then plop down on the couch and start reading.

Dear Miss Elaine

We are happy to announce that you have been one of the very few people who have been selected to join the Broadway Center for the Performing Arts.It is a school where we will train and prepare you for the real thing.We had recently visited your school looking for people recruiting and your performance was by far the best we have ever seen.We hope to see you in New York.Term starts Sept 5th.There will be both a beginning of the year performance and an end of the year performance. Auditions will be on Sept 6th for the first performance.

P.s the two performances are Descendants and Beauty and the Beast

I may or may not have screamed.

"Ellie???"

My twin comes running down the stairs. "Are you okay?"

"I'm beyond okay!!!! Look!!!"

He's never liked acting and art as much as I have.... so he isn't going....

We'll have to leave early to get to the airport so I get there time.

I bet a bunch of the kids going will fly there in private jets or have butlers drive them in Limos or something. But there mighg be some who walk....

Merp.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv(I'm time skipping to Sept 5)

I woke up and today was the day.I was dropped off at the school and I was in awe.I couldn't believe I was really here.This has been my dream and I was so much closer to making it happen.I walked through the front doors to see a boy my age with dirty blond hair and green eyes."Name"he asked."Olivia Anderson.Liv for short"I replied."I loved your parents"he said"Great actors.""Thanks"I said."I'm sorry about what happened"he continued as he handed me my file and my key.I didn't really know what to say."Okay...uh...the orientation is in the auditorium which is the door right behind me.It'll start soon"he said."Okay"I said and headed into the auditorium.I took a seat in the back.It looked just like a broadway stage.The mezzanine,the box seats,and the orchestra seats.This is where we would be performing the two musicals.Not too long after a girl(Elaine) showed up and took the seat next to me."This place is amazing"I said.I looked up to the chandelier and the cieling.It was beautiful."I'm Liv"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

skatingmoonrise16

name:Twist

Looks:Brownish-gold hair,extremely handsome green eyes etc.

Personality:smart,passionate,kind,loving etc.

Crush:liv

Do you get a part in the play: Yes

Part:chad charming

Back story:has no broadway experience, came to every broadway show since he was five.

Other:Ver talented,good at remembering stuff etc.

• Posted at:

copy and paste 

#TWISTNATION

94% of people think wolves are evil and viscious creatures but please copy and paste to your signature if your one of the 6% that find wolves shy and loveable creatures

Front sm

winterfairy70

Elaine's POV:

I smile at Liv. "Elaine Blakely. Nice to meet you. This place is amazing isn't it? I'm so excited for classes to start, and..... sorry. I'm excited."

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv

"No it's okay.I totally get it"I said"This has been my dream.I have wanted nothing more than  to follow my parents' path and I'm so much closer.Are you planning on going for any parts in the play?""Yes.I'm just not sure which yet"she said"What about you?""I think I'm going to try for Mal and then Belle for Beauty and the Beast"I replied.I looked at my stuff and it turned out Elaine was my roommate."Well it looks like we will be sharing a room"I said smiling.A woman walked to the stage."Welcome students to the Broadway Center for the Performing Arts"she said"I am your Headmistress Annabelle Hanson.Just giving you a few rules beforehand.There will be no leaving your dorms before 5:00am and after 11:00pm.You must be in your rooms by 9:00pm.This is for safety and precautionary reasons.Anyone who is caught breaking the rules will be given detention.If you reach three detentions for rule breaking than you will be kicked out.We are here to train you for Broadway not to have you fooling around.As for the performances the auditions for Descendants will be tomorrow at 7:00am after breakfast which is at 6:30am.As for the final performance there will be casting agents and producers in the audience.They are looking for people to cast in Phantom of the Opera."I had to do it.After she was done she sent us off to find our rooms.We had a few minutes before we had to start classes.Starting with Algebra.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'll POV later. Right now I'm doing homework.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Elaine's POV:

I'm actually friends with someone here! I usually don't have any friends until almost to the end of the year... this is so cool!

We drop our things off in the dorm. Ours is so cool! A soft thick carpet, blue walls, blue beds, a big grey/purple sofa, and it's all amazing! Sorry... I'm still excited. The bell rings and we start going to Algebra class. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv

It felt good to have a real friend.Everyone else is just because of the stuff I have or the money.I want real friends and I think I just found one.We sat down in Algebra.The boy from the lobby desk was in the front row.Lucas I think his name was.He smiled at me.We took our seats and waited for class to start.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus