Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

Branch: Janus

This is an RP for me to try out a story idea... so it's a bit rough, and it'll develop as we go along. Thank you for working with me to build a world together.

The story is set in the fictional world of Yura. It's a fictional world with demons, spirits, gods, and goddesses. The time period is about equivalent to the late middle ages. I may go more into this later if needed or if there's enough interest. A group of warriors known as the Soldiers of Redemption is made up of people with dark pasts, seeking to do something good with their lives and redeem themselves. There is no leader in this group. When we start the RP, we'll begin at the soldiers' camp, not in the middle of an action yet. Exposition, gotta love it. There's also magic in this story, but don't make it overpowered.

Form:

Name -

Age -

Gender -

Physical Appearance -

Preferred Method of Fighting -

Past (aka why your character seeks redemption) -

How Long You Were in the Soldiers and How You Joined -

Personality (include at least two flaws) -

Greatest Strength (one only) -

Greatest Weakness/Disadvantage (one) -

My Form:

Name - Tuuka

Age - 25

Gender - Male

Physical Appearance - short and slender. lightly muscled. tan skin laced with scars. dark eyebags from lack of sleep. messy black hair. dark blue eyes. wears a gray tunic.

Preferred Method of Fighting - katana or bow. practitioner of martial arts.

Past (aka why your character seeks redemption) - he was a mercenary who burned down an entire village

How Long You Were in the Soldiers and How You Joined - five years, he joined after being defeated in a fight by a Soldier of Redemption, after this he gained respect for the one who had defeated (and spared) him.

Personality (include at least two flaws) - intelligent, high-strung (flaw), determined, speaks little, difficulty interacting with other (flaw), forgiving, tenacious, stubborn

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

The name's Masayuu. 成優

"One must try, every day, to expand one's limits." ~ Mas Oyama

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Name: Hawthorn

Physical Appearance: Tall and willowy. Dark brown hair, blue eyes. Wears simple leather armor over a light brown tunic and dark brown pants. Always wears fingerless leather gloves and a wooden eagle pendant necklace tucked under his shirt.

Preferred Method of Fighting: Fights with a simple iron sword. Better at the tactical rather than physical aspects of battle.

Past: Became a thief after he was orphaned at the age of fifteen. At seventeen, in a robbery gone wrong he killed a ten year old boy by his own hand. His right hand, his sword hand, was literally branded with a symbol for murderer before he was able to escape prison. That is why he always wears gloves. The eagle pendant was carved for him by his father before the man died. 

How Long He's Been in Soldiers and How He Joined: He's been in the Soldiers for two years. He heard about them while drinking at a small town's bar and begged to join as a way to do penance. Hawthorn isn't his real name, it's a name he took for himself when he joined to indicate to himself a fresh start. No one in the Soldiers has yet been trusted with his name.

Personality: Keeps to himself. Clever but very mistrustful. Stoic. He feels being isolated from others is part of penance, but is really quite lonely. Holds grudges. Stubborn.

Greatest Strength: His intelligence.

Greatest Weakness: His distrust of his comrades.

• Posted at:

I would put a clever joke here, but I can't think of one.

Professional MB Ghost

Would Like an All-Purpose Cleaner for Life

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

PTFL

• Posted at:

{CarDawn-a-Stae{

Proud BAPTIST Christian

She/her

#RememberAll

My Gan/283171 (T39C

WonderGirlBurrMulliganMary, Phantom

Daughter of Loki/Hel. Goddess of Freedom, Earth, Loyalty, Friendship, and Scholastica.

Front sm

travelairport20

aka MadrigalAgent180

Save a spot plz!

• Posted at:

travelairport20 aka MadrigalAgent180

Christina 

#QuizBowl

#Nationals2017

WANDERLUST

NERD AND PROUD OF IT

"Oh, darling, when will you learn? Everything is fabulous in my world."

~Me

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

Tuuka's PoV

I sighed, dropping my weapon. "You win." I bowed to my opponent, who I had yet to beat in a swordfight. He'd taught me how to use the katana and helped me in my weakness. "Thank you for this opportunity." We said to each other, each bowing.

"Tuuka. Your balance was off this fight. You need to practice that more." I nodded, acknowledging his advice. Maso's helpfulness had changed my life and I respected him deeply. He'd helped me when I was far from deserving of any pity.

I was kneeling next to the body of the man I'd been hired to kill. I'd shot him from behind, where he was unble to fight me. His katana lay by his side. From his pocket fell a sketched portrait of a woman and a child, presumably his wife and child. He died looking at that sketch. I'd felt nothing. Death was just my job. I just needed to bring back proof that I'd completed the task, and it would be time for payout.

"You there." I looked back over my shoulder, cursing to myself. I'd been caught. A man stood a foot away from me. The man's eyes stared at me from a face that showed no shock. His hand rested on his own katana. I needed to get rid of him. My hand grabbed the dead man's blade to fight with. I couldn't fight this man with my bare hands, nor could I could get out of his range to safely shoot him. I didn't know swordplay, but I was determined to take him down.

I lept to my feet, swinging the sword at his throat. He calmly blocked my attack with his blade. "You're unfamiliar with this way of fighting, aren't you?" he asked. I made no response. I swung again at his side. He calmly again knocked my attack away again. Tch. I made an attack again, but as he glanced towards the katana swinging through the air, I kicked his legs. He stumbled, falling to the ground. Now he had some shock on his face. I moved to cut through his chest, but he sliced at my legs with speed before I could comprehend that he'd attacked. My right leg was cut to the bone, and I felt the bone crunch on the impact. I fell down to my knees as the man stood up.

"Well, get to it," I muttered.

"Get to what?" he asked.

"Killing me. I'm defeated, aren't I?" I looked up into his cool gray eyes. He stared back, unshaken.

"Why did you kill that man?" he asked.

"He was my target. I'm a mercenary. It's just business."

"How many people have you killed?"

"I lost count."

He sighed. "If you don't get ny help for that wound, it'll probably be infected. You can't care for yourself, and I'm the only other person around here. I'll do what I can to treat it."

"Why?"

"I was once similar to you. I know some people that you may be interested in meeting. But I won't be so merciful if you cause trouble again."

That man was Maso, the man who'd made me what I was today. Those people were the group I was a part of now, the Soldiers of Redemption.

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

Hawthorn: welcome to the story

Cara and Christine: You'll always have an open spot

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

I forgot Tuuka's greatest strengths and weaknesses.

Greatest Strength: His determination/strong spirit which he developed in martial arts

Greatest Weakness: Finds it difficult to relate and connect to others.

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Hawthorn's POV

I kicked the straw training dummy squarely in the chest, sending it flying. Wiping the sweat beaded on my forehead, I panted heavily. Good. I must become stronger.

I set the dummy up again, sword gripped tightly in my hands. In. Out. In. Out. Focus.

I charged, each swing precise, weapon fluidly becoming an extension of my being. Fighting against a sack of straw was certainly different from a live opponent, but I tried to limit my sparring with other members. Even though that made it difficult to challenge myself.

Time always seemed to fly when trained. The harsh breath and aching muscles were a temporary reprieve, an esacpe, from the torment that constantly churned within me. The guilt... I could still hear the cry of that boy...

"AH!"

What...No...I-I didn't me to...

"Murderer!"

"Monster!"

"Brand him for what he is!"

"We'll have his head!"

I can't, I can't die... Please... No!

I skewered the dummy sharply in the gut.

"You know, I've heard there's an army of men with heavy consciouses passing through...From what you've been drinking, maybe you could stand to talk to them..."

"Please... I cannot live with this...I've killed, sir, I've killed, let me pay! I must pay... I didn't pay enough!"

"What's your name, boy?"

"...Hawthorn."

"Welcome aboard, Hawthorn."

I soundly walloped the dummy in the side, knocking it away. Looking up at the sun in the sky, I guessed it was roughly dinner time. Time to head back to the main camp.

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Delena Johansson

Appearance: long brown hair, green eyes, tall, pretty, and muscular

Method of Fighting: karate, martial arts, etc.

Past: she was unwanted and ran away. She came back and ruined her town accidentally.

How long was in?: 4 years

How I joined?: SHE met a man who let her in the army

Personality: smart, loyal, sarcastic, headstrong, fighter, strong, cold, harsh, closed off, and cruel. More in povs

Greatest Strength: her fighting

Greatest Weakness: her loyalty

• Posted at:

{CarDawn-a-Stae{

Proud BAPTIST Christian

She/her

#RememberAll

My Gan/283171 (T39C

Daughter of Loki/Hel. Goddess of Freedom, Earth, Loyalty, Friendship, and Scholastica.

Front sm

snakedancing13

Ptfl

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Somewhere beyond the barricade

Is there a world you long to see?

Front sm

snakedancing13

Note: I forgot to mention, since you (thoughtfulfughting3, cause I can't remember what you go by and am on mobile) have your character using a bow, is it okay that mine does as well? I could throw in some explosives or limit it to just knives if you feel that I'm taking away from your character at all.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

snakedancing13

Name - Aaron Furieman
Age - 27
Gender - Male
Physical Appearance - shorter than average height; muscular in the dwarfish sense of the word; suspicious blue-green eyes; ruffled brown hair and side burns (imagine Hugh jackman, but not to that extreme); wears mainly dark leather, but his most important accessories are his jacket (which has an epic cowl that shadows his face) and his boots (which may or may not have some sort of secret compartment hidden in them. I won't mention the weapons)
Preferred Method of Fighting - long distance ( with a bow or any other projectile) but if he has to get in close he's not bad with a knife(which he keeps a great amount of hidden on his person). He's not bad when it comes to throwing knives either. He's an extremely talented tracker and hunter
Past (aka why your character seeks redemption) - Aaron was a talented huntsman before he joined the Soldiers. He was beginning to gain favor with the local lords when he maimed a rival in a fit of rage. He had to go on the run after that, though it wasn't that bad with his hunting skills and all
How Long You Were in the Soldiers and How You Joined - he has been with the Soldiers for about three years now. He first joined when he nearly killed one of their members when they were both hunting the same creature. There may or may not have been a brawl involved that could possibly have been started by Aaron, but this hasn't been confirmed.
Personality (include at least two flaws) - he's very short tempered (flaw), in matching with his height. He always thinks people are trying to belittle him(flaw), which often results in fist fights, shouting matches, or some other form of expressive anger. He's very confident and sarcastic and not one to back down from a chance to insult someone. If you earn his respect, he'll always be loyal to you. But if you lose his respect, it takes a lot to get it back. He's determined and very good at getting people riled up. He's smart, but he doesn't let on that he is. Often times knows more about a situation than he'll tell you. Can be super serious when going into a combat situation. He's actually incredibly profound when it comes to it, but it rarely comes to it.
Greatest Strength (one only) - His ability to work around his fears
Greatest Weakness/Disadvantage (one) - his temper. It's a serious problem

Im getting a strong Asian feel from the names and stuff, do you want us to try and stick to that feel or can we throw some European in there?

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

It's completely aalright if you use a bow!

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

Also, it doesn't just have to be Asian. Tuuka is actually something I found looking for Finnish names in fact. You're welcome to have any sort of cultural influence you like, or even make something up!

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

Delena, could you explain how loyalty acts as a weakness for your character? I'm not critcising, I just need clarfication. For example, she could end up becoming loyal to the wrong people which hurts her, or ends up getting too angry at something/someone which gets in the way of someone she's loyal too, and ends up being cruel (as you put that trait for your character) or endangers herself/other for this anger?

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@Fighting I'm Cara. Um it's like she gets to attached to someone and would be the last person to suspect them for something. When it turns out to be true, she's utterly hurt

• Posted at:

{CarDawn-a-Stae{

Proud BAPTIST Christian

She/her

#RememberAll

My Gan/283171 (T39C

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

Works for me.

Krista and Cara, welcome!

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

snakedancing13

Question: How many Soldiers of Redemption are there? I was wondering if this was a smaller, tight knit group where everyone knows who everyone else is or is it more like there are small factions that fit together to make the whole group? 

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

I'd say it's more tight-knit. The main camp (where we are currently) is base of operations, but not all of the Soldiers will be there at a time. So they have camps set up in various nations, however the main camp  in the nation of Yttris which is in about of the center of the world (disregarding other continents). Let's say there's about... 30 Soldiers currently. Usually most of them will be at the main camp at a time, while some of them are off doing missions or taking care of personal matters. However in some serious cases, most or all of them will go off on a mission.

- Masayuu

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

snakedancing13

So our characters would know who each other, if only from a distance? 

Another question, have any of you read The Ranger's Apprentice series? 

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

Yes, although some are closer than others. And I haven't although it has been recommended to me at some point so I may get to it after I finish the slate of books I already have.

- Masayuu

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

snakedancing13

You should read them! They remind me a little of the Soldiers, so they might help with some inspiration. I also recommend a Search for Honor by Sean Reilly. It has the same feel as The Soldiers of Redemption and might help as well. And for world building, I suggest Anne Elisabeth Stengl's Tales of Goldstone Wood. All of them are amazing books and good examples for their genre. 

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

Thanks, I'll check them out!

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

Since I'm bored, I'll try and create some of the basis for the supernatural in this world. It gets its existence from energies. When humans first began to emerge, some of them harnessed this energy so strongly that they become demons, spirits, or dieties - known collectively as greater beings. Each greater being type cn only reproduce with its own type, and none lives forever. They continue to harness this energy for themselves, but locked it away to keep it for themselves. This is partially selfish, but allowing every human access to such a powerful force would have been utterly destructive. However, some of them may grant some of this energy to humans or use it themselves to influence the world. Many humans will engage in deals with greater beings for this power. These beings have humanistic personalities and motivations.

Demons: Lifespan of about 1,000 years. Many live among humans in disguise. Others live openly, but it draws a lot of attention, not all of it good. However, their power difference compared to ordinary humans and the fact that they live so much longer means that they tend to view humans with a sort of disconnected feeling or boredom. Not necessarily evil. Not only do they harness some magic, but they have superior physical abilities compared to humans. Their magic is mostly practical (such as casting fire, invisibilty, etc. and their abilities vary).

Spirits: Lifespan of about 200 years. Superior physical abilities to humans. Their magic mostly deals in blessings or curses: they can make someone healthier or cause them to grow ill, although not without direct contact with that person. They are many spirits, and some will live in temples where humans will help them in attempt to gain their favor. Some of them also live among humans. Others choose to live more distant from humans.

Gods and Goddesses: Lifespan of about 5,000 years. Have immense power. Some have incredible power over weather, fire, disease, etc. Their magic is both practical and dealing with blessings and curses. They are much stronger, physically and magically, than demons and spirits. There are many gods, some more prominent than others. However they are fewer than demons or spirits. Often they are too involved in power struggles between each other to deal with other beings, but often use other beings as pawns to do their bidding. Many, however, enjoy involvement in the affairs of other beings, and some even enjoy companionship with them. Most only interact with humans from afar.

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

snakedancing13

I have like six different plots running through my head just because of that... 

Aaron's P.O.V.

The forest was quiet today. The birds seemed to have gone mostly mute and the other creatures were strangely silent as well. Even the trees seemed to make barely a sound, barely even whispering, even to the wind.  There was a danger in the woods, they seemed to say. Be quiet and maybe it won't find you. I was paying careful heed to this silent warning.

Of course, I was heeding the warning mostly because I'd just caught sight of this supposed danger. Or at least, its prints. 

They were about twice the width of the palm of my hand with at least three finger like appendages that had small pricks at the end of each and a deep one at the very back. Judging by the stride, I guessed it had only two legs. Likely some sort of giant bird creature. Maybe some sort of young Roc. Whatever it was, I should probably notify someone about it.

Silently, I made my way back through the trees toward the camp. But as my arm brushed against a tall fern, I heard a voice.

"Please," it murmured as though it were a long distance away. "Please, don't."
I felt sweat begin to bead on my brow. 

"Please." the voice repeated, closer this time.

And then it was upon me. The memory of all those years ago.

The man lay in a bloody heap on the ground. He attempted to crawl away from me, but I pulled him back to his feet.

"Why don't you tell me that again?" I breathed. My vision was tinted with scarlet rage. "Why don't you?"
The man rolled his head groggily to the side and made a slight moaning sound. I clubbed him over the head with my fist again and again until his face was a mass of blood and brusises.

"Please."

I continued to strike at him.

"Please."

My next blow had particularly more force than the others and his head snapped back on his shoulders, rendering him a little less than barely conscious.

I dropped his limp body to the ground.

"Eric." He murmurred. "Eric, I'm sorry, son."
And with his last sane moments, he looked up into my eyes with a keen sadness. 

I shook the memory off and continued on my way through the woods. 

As I exited the expanse of the forest, I saw one of the Soldiers making his way toward camp.

Good, I thought. Just in time for dinner.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

Such as?

Tuuka's PoV

My shadow was getting longer. It was late, almost time to eat. To my right, I noticed Aaron and Hawthorn some distance apart heading towards the camp center. To my left, Delena was walking in the same direction. Save during the rare, dangerous missions that required the whole team, dinner was about the only time you could hope to find most of the Soldiers in one area. It was a requirement that everyone at camp show up to dinner. It was when we discussed important matters. Any other time of the day at camp, and everyone who was there was up to some different activity or other. Nighttime? Forget it. Everyone slept at different times, and some kept their tents away from the others, like Hawthorn. At least the different sleep schedules meant that someone was always awake to keep watch over the camp.

The smell finally reached me from the giant cauldron in the center of camp where Rachel was cooking dinner. She was an old woman, and the kind who took nothing from nobody. Mushroom stew again, third time this week. I was ready for something new, but said nothing out of the fear of being beaten with Rachel's ladle. She yelled out in her strongest voice, "Supper! Come get your food and 'urry up!" People were grabbing plates and lining up to be served.

After being served, I picked my usual spot at the usual table. Maso sat next to me, the only person at this camp I really hd any sort of connection with. I just wasn't good at connecting to people. Hawthorn, as usual, sat at the end of the least crowded table, which just happened to be mine tonight. I watched him curiously until he threw a suspicious glance at me. He probably didn't trust me, and I didn't blame him. Delena sat diagonally from me. Aaron, however, didn't take a seat. I looked as if he was waiting for the opportunity to say something, but it was impossible to tell what he was thinking with the cowl covering his face.

After everyone was seated, he shouted to get our attention. "Listen up! I found some tracks today in the woods. Not ordinary ones, either. Large. Bird prints, twice the width of my palm. And the forest seemed... uneasy today, too silent. As if there was something dangerous."

"What was it?" someone asked.

"I don't know. It could be a sort of young Roc, but it was time to head back when I found the tracks."

"So, are you saying we should go after it?" I said.

"Hey, maybe if we catch it, we can eat the bird instead of these stupid mushrooms for a change." Delena commented.

Rachel's face turned beet red with anger. "Why, you-!" She was interrupted by Aaron. 

"Maybe. I'm just saying that we should be careful. Who knows what this thing is, or what it can do."

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

snakedancing13

Well, I was thinking Aaron's past. I think that the man he maimed had a son, maybe ten or eleven at the time. This puts a lot of guilt on Aaron, but he doesn't even know the worst of it.

you see, one of the gods has taken a liking to the boy (Eric) and has decided to meddle in his life. The god gave him a special weapon and trained him as a warrior.

eric is now old enough to go out into the world on his own. He intends to hunt down the man who stole his father from him, and with the help of a god, he will most likely succeed.

meanwhile, the local lord has noticed a build up of magic in Eric's town. He has been searching for enough magic to turn himself into a god for a long time, so if he finds erics god, then he can somehow find that magic.

i was thinking that when they go out to hunt the Roc (which was the only birdlike monster I could find on short notice) they find signs of some other creature (the god's minions) and realize they need to track it down or something. Or they hear the rumors of magic in Erics town ( though they don't know is its Eric's) and have to go investigate.

pardon my grammar and spelling, I'm on mobile.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

snakedancing13

And what if hawthorn and Aaron met before?

what if, after hawthorn escaped from jail and Aaron had attacked that guy, they ran into each other? They were both being hunted by the authorities, so when they met, it depended on the other mans silence to keep them alive?

so in a way, Hawthorne and Aaron are indebted to each other without knowing it. 

And maybe tuuke (sp?) was hired at some point by the local lord k mentioned earlier?

we could tie them all together somehow...

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

hopefully I did okay with other people's characters

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

The plot sounds good, and I'm fine with Tuuka having worked for the lord. As for Hawthorn, I guess we'll have to wait for a response from him. If he doesn't reply, we'll just take it as a yes.

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

I think it's a great idea to have that connection there, strong yes from me.

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

snakedancing13

Wooh. That's good. 

Daniel: In their brief meeting, do you think there should have been something that would make them recognize each other later on the story? Like maybe Hawthrone didn't have gloves to wear yet, so Aaron saw his brand and something the like that for Aaron as well?

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

I like that idea as well, do you have anything in mind for Aaron?

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

snakedancing13

I was thinking something like a scar on his upper arm from a wound he received that night. Hawthorne would have seen the wound (in passing moonlight cause I'm imagining this at night.) and the scar would be in the same place (of course. It would be creepy if it wasn't.......)

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Sounds good to me

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

Cara, do you want to make your first PoV before we get started?

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Yeah ill do that, sorry for not posting. I lost my kindle and just recently got it back. 

• Posted at:

{CarDawn-a-Stae{

Proud BAPTIST Christian

She/her

#RememberAll

My Gan/283171 (T39C

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

It's cool. Just wanted to make sure you didn't get left out.

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Delena

I walked into the town lines, home at last, or so I thought? 

"Hey look it's Delena," someone had said. They all had groaned. Delena Johansson, her parents disgrace, was what everyone had said. My parents didn't want me, I slept in a cave alone. Later that night I had gone to do something. I knocked over the lantern, and fled. I couldn't take it anymore, Delena did this, Delena did that, Delena failed, Delena's her parents disgrace. I fled, I just couldn't take it. The next day my home was burned down. It was my fault, I did it. I ran away, from responsibility, dignity, life, and everything. 

• Posted at:

{CarDawn-a-Stae{

Proud BAPTIST Christian

She/her

#RememberAll

My Gan/283171 (T39C

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

Okay! Well let's get started then.

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

1 , , 3