Front sm

vampireapple10

Branch: Ekaterina

A message to anyone who has any "bad habits." I'm gonna censor this a bit in hopes that the mods actually lets this through. 

You are enough. You can't keep on having this mindset where you always think you'll never be enough and you have to keep on pushing yourself. But in the end we're all bound to break.

People like you and me, those with "bad habits," we feel like we have to do something or stop doing something in particular to be "good enough." But is it really worth it if we're all just going to break in the end? All those times you spent crying or in a hospital room will eventually stop because you'll come to your breaking point.

If you're like me, you hide behind sarcasm, jokes, laughs, cockiness... Because its easier to hide the pain. You plaster on this smile on your face... No matter how much it hurts. You hide behind this facade you put up on social media and the people around you.

Maybe you think know one cares for you... Maybe you're, you're willing to give into the darkness since know one will miss you... After all, "The planets won't stop orbiting if I'm gone. The sun and stars won't stop shining when I'm gone..."

Please, don't think like that. I sound like a hypocrite but I finally found a reason to keep going... I'm trying to take better self of myself because I finally found motivation to keep going... These two amazing people I met... Anyway, this isn't about me. 

I want you to take care of yourself. You are important. Even if you feel like the people around you don't care, you should still love yourself. Or at the very least, take a bit more care of yourself. If you can't find a reason to keep going, think of it this way. Think of your younger sister or brother, think of this little girl or boy you babysit for your neighbor, or just think of any little girl or boy you care deeply about. Or think of your younger self. I dare you to tell them all the horrible things you say to yourself when you look in the mirror. You can't do that, right? Instead, you'd tell them how wonderful they are. If its so easy to tell it to a little girl/boy why is it so difficult to tell these things to yourself.

If you really can't believe all those wonderful things about yourself, think of the people you want to make sure don't do those "bad habits." Think of how you want to help all those other people who are going through so much. Find a reason to keep going, trust me. It will be worth it in the end. I know some of you may not believe this, but you are amazing in your own way. Take care of yourself.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Bree

#Scarstoyourbeautiful

"I try very hard to be annoying. Don't insult my ability to annoy"

Front sm

stormflash46

Branch: Ekaterina

*thumbs up*

• Posted at:

~Storm.!)....'Flashy#TACK.......

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Branch: Lucian

Very well said.

• Posted at:

I only wish to right the wrongs. - E.R.

I feel at peace. ~ T.M.

Glad we can start over in a sense. - T.D.

I wish there was another way. - N.B.

Front sm

werewolfdragon7937

Branch: Janus

Wow.

• Posted at:

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Branch: Lucian

Nicely done!*raises eyebrows*

• Posted at: