Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

You have always known about your abilities. You try to act like a normal kid, but that doesn’t always work. So, you practice on an  art. Art, illusions, music. Anything and everything. Over the years, you have gotten very good at 4 of them. Then, one day, a letter comes for you. You never applied, but you see what it is. As you open it, the words blare out at you.

Dear _______________,

Congratulations! You have been accepted into the prestigious Watson School of Preforming Arts and Special Abilities! We will help push you to be the best you can be, while teaching you how to control your abilities. If you chose to accept, we will be meeting you on September 5. You will be assigned your dorm and schedule there. We hope to see you!

Headmistress Marie Watson

You do what any logical person would do, and you accept.

Dorms:

-The females are in the west wing, and the males are in the east wing.  They are in the separate dorm buildings. The buildings each have 3 floors. The males’ levels are A, B, and C. The females’ levels are D, E, and F.

- The girls wallpaper is either bright yellow, pink, or blue. The boys wallpaper is either orange, red, or green (A=Orange, B=Red, C=Green, D=Bright yellow, E=Pink, and F=Blue). In all the dorms, there is soft and fluffy white carpeting, a TV, a mini fridge, a couch, desks for each person in the dorm a microwave, and closets for each person. If there is 2 people in a dorm, there are 2 single beds or a bunk bed, whichever you prefer. If there is three, there is a bunk bed and a singular bed. If 4 people, then two bunk beds.

-You can choose your own roommates!

Rooms:

Café: The café offers a variety of food. It is basically a food court, with Starbucks, fast-food restaurants, and fancy restaurants. The rectangle tables sit up to 20 people, and the circle tables sit 10 people. All the different grades have lunch at separate times. There is also a enclosed patio for the students to eat lunch.

Lounge: There is a big TV, game consoles, a studying place, bookshelves, couches, pool tables, skeeball, air hockey, foosball, a beverage fountain, vending machines, smoothie bar, sushi bar, ice cream bar, music stations, and books. Either a game room, study room, or just a room to hang out in.

Training Areas: Here is where you can come to practice controlling your powers. There is dummies, arenas, mirrors, and simulators. There is something for every power.

Practice Areas: Here is where you can practice your talents. There are mirrors, microphones, paints and canvases. There is something for every talent.

Theater: With over 3000 seats, this is one of the most important places in the school. This is where the Talent Show, plays, concerts, and End-of-the-Year Performance is. The acting class meets here.

Library: Doesn’t need a description. Open from 6AM to 10PM.

Rules:

-No leaving your dorm building before 5AM, must be in your dorm building by 10PM.

-No leaving campus during to week unless it is a class fieldtrip and you are accompanied by a teacher. If you leave campus on the weekends, sign out at the office.

RP Rules:

-No best anything/no youngest

-Put WSFPAASA in Other

Schedule and classes:

Schedule:

Period 1/2: 8:30-8:57

Period One: 9:00-10:00

Period Two: 10:03-11:10

Period Three (Also the 9th/10th Grade lunch): 11:13-12:30

Period Four (Also the 11th/12th Grade lunch): 12:33-1:30

Period Five : 1:33-2:45

Period Six 2:48-3:48

Period Seven: 3:51-4:51

Period Eight: 4:54-5:54

Period Nine: 5:57-6:45

Classes:

Required:

Math (Choose one), English, power control.

Language (One Required):

German, Spanish, French, Greek, Hebrew, Italian.

Talents/Electives:

Fashion Design

Illusions

Vocal/Songwriting

Script Writing/Writing

Cooking

Acting/Drama/Theatre History (Whichever you want to call it)

Robotics

Make-up/Costume Design

Film Production/Technical Theatre

Dance (Chose 1 style to focus on, and one backup)

Visual Arts (Please specify what type you want to do)

Music (Chose one instrument to focus on, and one backup)

Talent Show: This is one of the main school events. There are parents, talent scouts, record labels, art museums, etc. There is placing.

Plays/Concerts: The fall play will be Dear Evan Hansen, the winter play will be Frozen, and the end-of-year play is going to be written by the script writing class. There will be a fall concert, winter concert, and end-of-year concert.

End-Of-Year Performance:  This is a big deal. They do a song from a popular Broadway musical. There are solos, dance groups, dance solos, and vocal groups. This year’s song will either be “It’s Quiet Uptown” from Hamilton, “Waving Through A Window” from Dear Evan Hansen, or “You Will Be Found” from Dear Evan Hansen.

Clubs:  Here are the already-formed clubs: Cooking Club, Robotics Club, Reading Club, Baking Club, Knitting Club, Computer Club, Horse Club, Animal Club, Upcycling Club, Archery Club, and Sports Club. You can form your own club, as long as you have a faculty member sponsor the club.

Forms:

Name:

Grade:

Appearance:

Clothes/Style:

Personality:

Classes:

Powers/Skills:

Talents:

Weaknesses:

Other:

Talent Show Form:

Name:

What are you doing?

Instruments/Props:

Other students doing it with you, if any:

End-Of-Year Performance form:

Name:

Grade:

“It’s Quiet Uptown” from Hamilton, “Waving Through a Window” from Dear Evan Hansen, or “You Will Be Found” from Dear Evan Hansen:

My form:

Name: Allegreta Victoria

Grade: 9th 

Appearance: She has long hair that she has dyed in many colors: Blue, purple, pink, orange, red, green, yellow, and black. Her hair is normally in a braid. She has eyes that change colors, because of the sun(Like mine. I have no idea what color my eyes are..). She has pale skin. 5’3, so a bit short. However, she has scars, on her wrists and her back(From all the homes she’s been to.)  Smiles a lot.

Clothes/Style: She always has headphones on, even if she is in class. She wears a blue t-shirt, black sweatshirt, and black jeggings when she is working on something. Black boots, and a bag that has: Meds for her allergies, pens, pencils, notebooks, phone, knife, a book, a German dictionary, a computer, and a locket. She often had smudges of paint(Writes her songs in paint sometimes), pen, dirt, or dye on her face.

Personality:   She is a extrovert. Loves being around people. Very social. Optimistic, despite her past. Smart. Bright. Happy, jumpy, and loyal. Doesn’t break her promises. Sweet as sugar. Loves to include everyone. Loves music( Sia/Paramore/Vance Joy/Birdy/Eminem/Skylar Grey/Rhianna/Ed Sheeran/The Cab/Christina Perri/Newsboys/Lily Allen/Halsey/Ellie Goulding/Taylor Swift/David Guetta/Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello/Really any sort of music at all).   

Schedule:

Power Control(Every other day): 8:30-8:57

Engineering(Science): 9:00-10:00

Algebra: 10:03-11:10

Lunch: 11:13-12:30

English: 12:33-1:30

German: 1:33-2:45

Script Writing/Writing: 2:48-3:48

Vocal/Songwriting: 3:51-4:51

Acting/Drama/Theatre History:  4:54-5:54

Music (Violin as main, Guitar as backup): 5:57-6:45

Powers (3)/Skills: Hallucikinesis, hakai-egrokinesis, flight

Talents: Vocal/Songwriting, Violin, Guitar, Script Writing/Writing, Acting/Drama.

Weaknesses:  She tends to trust to easily. Goes without sleep until she faints. Too talkative, which gets her into trouble in class.

Other:    WSFPAASA, worst control.

Talent Show Form:

Name: Allegreta Victoria

What are you going to do?: Singing a remix of “Fences” by Paramore and “Castle” by Halsey

Instruments/Props: Karaoke machine. Making the CD.

Other students doing it with you, if any: Any that want to can.

Name:   Allegreta Victoria

Grade:  9th

“It’s Quiet Uptown” from Hamilton, “Waving Through a Window” from Dear Evan Hansen, or “You Will Be Found” from Dear Evan Hansen: I’m fine with any of them, but I like “You Will Be Found” more than the others.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani/Chloe

Naidia Leon Alicina Ben Matt

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Be a butterfly

That random girl who has a Loki obsesison

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

My forms. Again.

Name: Viola Marie Grace

Grade: 10th

Appearance: Long, thick, flowing light chocolate brown hair to her hips(bangs, usually down.) Big, honey gold eyes with barely there silver/purple flecks. She's slim, with a lithe/graceful build(about 5'5), smooth ivory skin, ruby red lips. She's stunningly beautiful.

Clothes/Style: Sort of girly/preppy, but casual. Like a purple collared shirt, grey sweater, purple Converse, and light jeans.

Personality: She's sweet, charming, charismatic, brave, loyal, and kind. Always stands up for what’s right, popular simply because of her magnetic personality and the fact that she is just honestly good. You have to try really hard not to like her. She honestly cares about people, and can be very very passionate about things. Stubborn, teasingly flirtatious, jovial, bright, creative. She writes some of her own music. DO NOT confuse her lightheartedness with being shallow or stupid.

Classes/Schedule:

Biology(science): 9:00-10:00

Algebra 2: 10:03-11:10

French: 11:13-12:30

Lunch: 12:33-1:30

English: 1:33-2:45

Script writting/writing: 2:48-3:48

Vocals/songwriting: 3:51-4:51

Acting/Drama/Theater history: 4:54-5:54

Music (Cello as main, guitar as backup) : 5:57-6:45

Powers/Skills: Audio/symphokinesis, Telikinesis, and kinetikinesis.

Talents: Singing, music, acting, dancing. She has perfect pitch, remembers everything she hears, can mimic pretty much any sound, and has a natural aptitude for language.

Weaknesses: Too trusting, a little too gentle sometimes. Tends to look down on herself(thinks her powers are useless.) Has a rather odd love of boxing.

Other: Has been known to play many instruments at once using telekinesis.

Talent Show Form:

Name: Viola

What are you doing?: music (playing some things from different movie soundtracks. And maybe something of hers.)

Instruments/Props: A cello, two violins, two french horns, two trumpets, a tuba, barriton, trumbone, four flutes, five clarinets, a base clarinet, three saxaphones, and some percussion.
Other students doing it with you, if any: nope. Unless they want to.

Name: Lucy Brighton

Appearance: Long, thick, sort snow gold curls just past her elbows(usually down to cover her face, but she'll pull it up when she has work to do.) Her big eyes are a mixture between silvery grey and blue. She's around average height for her age (5'3 ish), very very slim (a lithe/delicate build), very very very pale, with light freckles, and she's very very very pretty.

Clothes/Style:  Usually in something like a dark blue sweater(or flannel shirt), mid thigh shorts, and dark grey leggings. Bright blue hightop Converse. Usually a black hoodie that's about three sizes too big(mostly to cover her hands and arms, where there are often burns when she tries to keep her advanced pyrokinesis in.)

Personality: Quiet(basically silent), very very shy, removed around strangers/people she doesn’t know well(has a sort of shell she seems to sink in to.)If people actually take the time to get to know her they’ll find that she’s very very sweet, gentle, adventurous, brave(with non-social things), fiercely loyal, and fun loving. Usually tries to follow rules(if she thinks they're fair), but always tries to do the right thing, even if that means breaking them. Extremely extremely extremely intelligint, very very creative, helpful, kind, naïve, innocent. Usually has ideas, but doesn’t voice them because she’s fairly certain no one will listen. Very very very stubborn and independent. She will never ask for help on purpose or by choice(esspecially if she's hurt from her powers.) Tends to doubt/dislike herself.

Classes/schedule:

Biology(Science): 9:00-10:00

Geometry: 10:03-11:10

Earth science: 11:13-12:30

Illusions: 2:48-3:48

Visual Arts(mainly she uses oils (paint/crayons/pencils). Mainly painting.)

Power control : 3:51-4:51

Music (French horn as main, piano as backup): 5:57-6:45

Powers/Skills: Photoumbrakinesis, advanced pyrokinesis, and Patho-elementokinesis(I’m abbreviating is as p.e.)

Talents: Art, acting, gymnastics, music, deductions. Has a photographic memory. Remembers everything She hears.  She likes to sing, but only when others can't hear.

Weaknesses: Her p.e is extremely hard to control(she can only control certain elements depending on her emotions(other then fire, which she already controls. It just gets stronger), the others either don’t respond or just follow her emotions and she can’t control them. Often gets burns in her arms or a fever from trying to keep her pyrokinesis in. Tends to not eat or sleep as much as she should. Often she'll eat enough that she doesn't collapse (while anyone's around at least.)

Other: Equal worst control over her powers(other then her Photoumbrakinesis. She can control that pretty well.)

I'll do end of the year show for both later, maybe  talent for Lucy.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCaptainAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeAreFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

Lillian~

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Thanks. We can RP when everyone has posted forms. 

• Posted at:

Lani/Chloe

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Be a butterfly

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I want to join but not sure if I'm going to I do t see how its fair that people can't have pure light or pure dark yet one person can have both 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Also still gives tour character four powers 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Because they balance each other out. Having just the one would be unbalanced, but having both would be balanced. Make sense?

• Posted at:

Lani/Chloe

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Be a butterfly

Front sm

snakedancing13

Name: Richard Valse
Age(High School ages): 17
Grade: 11
Appearance: short light brown hair, blue eyes, tall, tannish skin tone, good posture
Clothes/Style: sky blue long sleeve button up shirt, brown suit jacket, brown pants, brown dress shoes
Personality: taciturn, serious, sarcastic, doesn't enjoy being around people, cynical, pessimistic
Classes: power control (5:57-6:45), Greek (2:48-3:48), theater (3:51-4:51), cooking (12:33-1:30), illusions (9:00-10:00), theater history (10:03-11:10), engineering (11:13-12:30), lunch (1:33-2:45), robotics (3:51-4:51), music (4:54-5:54)
Powers/Skills: power mimicry, omnilinguilism, and intangibility.
Talents: acting, cooking, psychology
Weaknesses: his dislike of people can make him very cold and rude, he knows how people think but he doesn't understand them, he looks down on people
Other:

Talent Show Form:
What are you doing? (He doesn't want to participate in the talent show. I was thinking he could be pushed into an act with someone else by one of the teachers who thinks he needs to socialize)
Instruments/Props: n/a
Other students doing it with you, if any: anyone?

Grade: 11

Waving Through a Window

• Posted at:

Krista ~ Chris ~ Sonny ~ Abdul ~ Smith ~ Dirk

Ifanyoneaskes:Idon'thavetheKeytoTarturus.

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Krista the Key

DONTLEAVEIVY

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Also, all 3 characters accepted! We just need Ocean, Cara, and Maya to do forms if they're still doing it. 

• Posted at:

Lani/Chloe

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Be a butterfly

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I want to do it but if it's not going to be fair then I don't want to

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Yeah but you said no ad out aof a whole school at least one person would be their opposite 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Photoumbrakinesis(IT. IS. A. WORD. AUTOCORRECT.)  is basically 2 things rolled into one..so I think it counts as one power. Anyway, what would a RP be without a brother and sister team?

• Posted at:

Lani/Chloe

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Be a butterfly

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

But that's just it it's two power wich means she has four 

Also I'm confused by that  last comment though unless you are talking about grim and ellie

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Not really. 

YES Grim and Ellie. For some reason I love them. 

• Posted at:

Lani/Chloe

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Be a butterfly

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani/Chloe

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Be a butterfly

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Fine then grins powers are light ice and fire Ellie's is dark vibrations and electricity

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Name:Grim

Age(High School ages):17

Grade:10

Appearance:black hair green eyes extremely handsome

Clothes/Style:a mix between nico di angelo and ghost rider

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic athletic

Classes:

Engineering(Science): 9:00-10:00

Script Writing/Writing: 2:48-3:48

Music (Violin as main, Guitar as backup): 5:57-6:45

Powers/Skills:life/death darkness ice

Talents:robotics acting script writing(he doesn't think he's talented

Weaknesses:he's had a horrible life so he is very closed off to people and doesn't trust them easily

Other:WAFPAASA Has extremely bad control over his fire powers  and is afraid to hurt everyone

Ellie

blond hair blue eyes extremely beautiful

dresses like liv rooney

smart loyal kind caring sweet a little rebellious and sarcastic

Biology(Science): 9:00-10:00

Greek: 1:33-2:45

Make up/costume design: 2:48-3:48

Music (Piano as main, Guitar as backup): 5:57-6:45

electricity,vibrations,light

fashion design make up art acting piano singing archery

she has a hard time trusting anyone so she is a little closed off to people she may not tell you everything or will lie to you

WAFPAASA equal to worst control when it comes to her electricity and vibration powers she's afraid she might bring the school down on top of the students and the vibrations cause her pain because of it 

PS grim is open for a crush but keep in mind he won't admit it

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Name: Brianna 'Bria or Bri' Danes

Grade: 10

Appearance: long black hair, green eyes, tall, pretty, and muscular

Clothing/Style: a funkier more artsy style

Personality: smart, brave, bold, loyal, actress, singer, fighter, strong, stubborn, adventurous, determined, willing, rebellious, sarcastic, friendly, and shy. More in povs.

Classes: 

Power Control (every other day)(8:30-8:57)

English (9:00-10:00)

French (10:03-11:10)

Lunch (11:13-12:30) 

Chemistry (12:33-1:30)

Geometry (1:33-2:45)

Makeup/Costume Design: (2:48-3:48)

Acting/Drama/Theatre History (3:51-4:51)

Fashion Design (4:54-5:54)

Dance (5:57-6:57) (main is Jazz, backup is Ballet)

Powers/Skills: edaphokinesis, figurakinesis, and genekinesis

Talents: she has a high soprano voice which is very light, she's good at artsy stuff, she's a good actress, and a good liar.

Weaknesses: ice cream, extreme fluffiness, and chocolate

Other: WAFPAASA

Name: Bree

Doing?: singing Think of Me

Instruments/Props: none

Other Students?: dat is a one person song

Name: Bria

Grade: 10

Waving Through a Window

• Posted at:

Cara

Meet my gang;

Lea, Ella, Missy, Summer, Abbey, Caroline, Caedon, Ben, Cora, 

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IChooseHappy:)

#IAmTitanium

#I'mNotClay

#VibraniumAge

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Its me, once more.

Name: Adeline "Addie" O'mourei (OH-more-E)

Age(High School ages): 15

Appearance: Adeline has ginger hair, a few freckles over the bridge of her nose to her cheeks (Tottally not because philip and Laurens), Brown-ish hazel-ish eyes, shes around 4"9 and 4"11. Shes also quite pale, but not sick-pale. 

Clothes/Style: She usually wears a teal jacket with a shirt saying "26 letters, 26 plans." underneath, Jeans, a pair of purple-blue sneakers and a turtle necklace, but she has a few other outfits.

Casual-formal-idk-wear: Her hair is tied up in a pony-tail, she wears a plaid shirt (its red and black because :P), a cute reddish-brown skirt with Black leggings underneath, and a pair of black flats. Still wears her Turtle necklace.

Formal (Event formal) wear: she ties her hair in a bun, wears veryyyyy little eyeliner and a bit of lipstick (its very rare for her to wear any makeup, actually), she wears a scarlet-red dress and of course, she also wears the same black leggings from her casual-formal, and wears a matching pair of scarlet-red flats, and the same turtle necklace (BTW, its silver!)

Personality:Adeline is a happy, curious, easily distracted girl who is easily excited (and dissapointed) and loves exploring, running, and finding things.

Classes:

Period One: Music (Guitar is main, Violin is backup)

Period Two: Power control

Period Three: Lunch  

Period Four: Greek

Period Five: Acting

Period Six: Robotics

Period Seven: Dance (Polynesian is her main, tap dance is her back-up.)

Period Eight: Vocal

Period Nine: Cooking

Powers/Skills: Argentokinesis(controlling silver), Atmokinesis(controlling weather).

Talents: she can run fast and has a lot of stamina, she can play the guitar and is learning Violin (I actually own a violin, and plan on playing the guitar!), 

Weaknesses: mistrusting, can't turn down a challenge, loves proving people wrong.

Other: WAFPAASA

Talent Show Form:

Name: Adeline "Addie" O'mourei

What are you doing?: Singing. Imma be singing "Take a break" From Hamilton. Because: "Mah name ish philip! I am a poet!" Its just so adorable *-*

Instruments/Props: I probably will play guitar... And Eliza has to beat-box for Philip, so Beat-boxing????  O_O

Other students doing it with you, if any: WHO WANTS TO BE PHILIP AND ALEX, IM ELIZA! :D

Name: Adeline "Addie" O'mourei

Grade:9th

“It’s Quiet Uptown” from Hamilton, “Waving Through a Window” from Dear Evan Hansen, or “You Will Be Found” from Dear Evan Hansen: HAMILTON FOR THE WIN DOOD AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH ITS QUIET UPTOWN!

• Posted at:

Ocean   Abott-dawn-a-stae

Slytherin ..and I'm tiny philip

~~~~~   

"DEPRESSED CHILD OF DARKNESS I LIKE IT"-Charity

Queen of frdm and sea

Gang:Roko, Dustin, Lavender, Lyra, Daisy, Nino, Tanya 

#ImNotClay

FF&Hamiltonfan

(∩◕ ω ◕)⊃━☆゚.* 

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Also, can Addie push Richard into being Hamilton?? :P

• Posted at:

~~~~~   

Queen of frdm and sea

#ImNotClay

FF&Hamiltonfan

(∩◕ ω ◕)⊃━☆゚.* 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

We can start PoV's tomorrow, so anyone else who wants to join can. 

Tomorrow, cause I have jump rope tonight.

• Posted at:

Lani/Chloe

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Be a butterfly

Front sm

snakedancing13

Sure! Now all I have to do is go find pit what Hamilton is.........

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista ~ Chris ~ Sonny ~ Abdul ~ Smith ~ Dirk

Ifanyoneaskes:Idon'thavetheKeytoTarturus.

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Krista the Key

DONTLEAVEIVY

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

HAMILTON IS AMAZING

NOW WHOSE GONNA BE PHILIP

• Posted at:

~~~~~   

Queen of frdm and sea

#ImNotClay

FF&Hamiltonfan

(∩◕ ω ◕)⊃━☆゚.* 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Pov'a start after school.

• Posted at:

Lani/Chloe

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Be a butterfly

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Basically, what you guys's POVs should be about right now is getting the acceptance letter:

Allegretta’s POV:

Finally. Today was the day. The day that everything would change. I would go and get a job, finally. As long as nothing went wrong with my powers, then it would be fine. However, I had to get the mail first.

As I went to go get the mail, Ms. Rodney’s dog ran out to greet me.

“Down, down Buster,” I said while laughing. Buster is a good dog, he just really likes people. Like me.

I got to the mailbox, with Buster at my heels. There was a stack of letters this time. So, I started to flip through them.

“Chester..Veronica…Chester..Veronica..Anne..me!” I say. Odd. A letter to me. And from a preforming arts school, which was even more odd. However, on the inside, the school was:

“Watson Academy For Preforming Arts and Special Abilties”

Dear Miss Allegreta Victoria,

Congratulations! You have been accepted into the prestigious Watson School of Preforming Arts and Special Abilities! We will help push you to be the best you can be, while teaching you how to control your abilities. If you chose to accept, we will be meeting you on September 5. You will be assigned your dorm and schedule there. We hope to see you!

Even weirder. Well, at least I can get out of here. Out of this quiet town where someone is bound to get suspicious. At least Chester, Veronica, and Anne are good. They know about my powers, and they didn’t do anything crazy. They treated me just like a normal person who is not to be experimented on no matter what. Anne was just like the little sister I never had. She was sweet, but would play pranks on you if needed.

I ran up the driveway, only stopping to give Buster back to Ms. Rodney. Technically, I could’ve flown up, but I didn’t want to. Besides, then people would’ve seen and that would get awkward. I would’ve had to explain the powers thing.

As I ran inside, I ran into a chair. That was a bad idea.

“Alle, you alright?” asked Anne. I smiled, and nodded. I felt fine, scarred parts and all. I mean, I had just been accepted into one of the most prestigious arts schools (And for people with powers! Good luck to me!) and was with Anne. That made the beginning of this day was turning out great.

“Yeah, I’m fine. However, I need you to get our parents and go to the living room and stay there for a bit. I have excellent news,” I say. She did, and went into the kitchen to get them. However, before I went into the room to tell them, I went into the kitchen to get water. Very muchly a better idea. Besides, that made me not so nervous.

As I walked to the living room, I felt butterflies, I was nervous, I’d admit. The last time I had done something like this, I had told them about my powers. Not a fun time. Lots of explaining to do there. But this would be simpler.

“So…I had Anne gather all of us in here so I can tell you guys something,” I said,” I was accepted into Watson Academy for Performing Arts and Special Abilities.”

Veronica stood up and hugged me, Chester high-fived me, and Anne jumped me. As they all let go, I headed up to my room to pack. I needed to do it anyway. As soon as I got there, I blasted some of my music (mainly remixes, but some originals.) and packed. That school was going to be so fun.

Mods, please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani/Chloe

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Be a butterfly

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ellie

It was just me and Grim.It has been our whole lives.We were thrown in foster homes and nobody wanted us.Love was a waste.Suddenly a man just handed us a letter.Grim looked confused but opened it.He read it out loud to me.It had been about some school for performing arts and special powers.Was this really a good idea?Me in a building full of people with the powers I have?It's dangerous.We decided to go anyway and check it out.Please don't let me collapse a whole building on someone.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

ravenfairy187

bhhghghjhncdjncdjndchjfvhb\ Hamilton OCEAN YOU GOT ME INTO THIS MADNESS

• Posted at:

Lani/Chloe

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Be a butterfly

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE

NOW I NEED TO FINISH MAKING ADELINES BROTHERRRRRRRRRRR

• Posted at:

~~~~~   

Queen of frdm and sea

#ImNotClay

FF&Hamiltonfan

(∩◕ ω ◕)⊃━☆゚.* 

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Bree

Just another normal day for everyone to call me a freak and make fun of me. I thought walking over to the mailbox to get the morning mail and newspaper. I bring it over to mom.

"Uh, honey there's something for you," mom says handing me a letter.

I race up the stairs to my room, and rip it open. Plz be from dad, plz be from dad. 

Dear Miss Brianna Danes;

Congratulations, you have been accepted to the prestigious Watson Academy for Performing Arts and Special Abilities! We will push you to be the best you can be, while teaching you how to control your abilities. If you choose to accept, we will be meeting you there on September 5. You will be assigned to your dorm and given your schedule there. We hope to see you.

I did the only sane thing, I accepted. I'm not going to be bullied, made fun of, or anything next year at school. I'll be with people like me. I smile, for the first time in years. 

• Posted at:

Cara

Meet my gang;

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IAmTitanium

#I'mNotClay

#VibraniumAge

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'll POV tomorrow.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCaptainAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeAreFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

Lillian~

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

I kinda wanna make this character stilll O_o

Name: Calvin O'mourei

Appearance: He's alot like his sister, with ginger hair going down to his neck, freckles, and hazel eyes (but with blue flecks in them). Is taller then his older sister, 5". He usually has a baseball cap on his head. 

Clothes/Style: He usually wears a green checkered shirt, jeans, and red sneakers, and has other outfits.

CASUAL: a black tee with a explosion on it, a flannel shirt-coat-thing as a coat-vest-thing, jeans (omg jeans), and green sneakers or barefoot :P

Personality: He's actually a big clean freak, but gets messy when stressed, and is adventurous, curious and distracted as his sister. He likes teasing his sister, but knows when to not pick fights,

Classes: is it ok if I do it same as his sister?? if yes, then here wegoooo o_O 

Period One: Music (Guitar is main, Viola is backup)

Period Two: Power control

Period Three: Lunch  

Period Four: Greek

Period Five: Acting

Period Six: Robotics

Period Seven: Script writing

Period Eight: Vocal

Period Nine: Cooking

Powers/Skills: Argentokinesis(controlling silver), Atmokinesis(controlling weather). (Basically, same as his sister.)

Talents: playing instruments, fast runner, good control of his powers, lockpicking (He liked sneaking into his sisters room when he was younger).

Weaknesses: He is gullible, stubborn, and argues alot

Other:WAFPAASA 

Talent Show Form:

Name: Calvin

What are you doing?: Calvins gonna do "take a break" with his sister.... As philip. 

Instruments/Props: Papers, Piano

Other students doing it with you, if any: (????)-Alexander Hamilton (Adeline)-Eliza Schuyler Hamitlon (Himself-Philip Hamilton

Name: Calvin

“It’s Quiet Uptown” from Hamilton, “Waving Through a Window” from Dear Evan Hansen, or “You Will Be Found” from Dear Evan Hansen: ITS. QUIET. UP. TOWN. FROM HAMILTON FOR THE WIN.

• Posted at:

~~~~~   

Queen of frdm and sea

#ImNotClay

FF&Hamiltonfan

(∩◕ ω ◕)⊃━☆゚.* 

Front sm

cutewolf230

Name : Maria Diaz  

Grade : 10th

Appearance : Really, really long black in a braided bun, Mexican style, with flowers woven in. Her eyes are a warm brown. Her skin is a cocoa brown. She is 5'7, and has an atheltic build. She is an orphan, and has scars decorating her back. She wears the marks proudly, because it means that she can survive and is strong. She wears a soft smile a lot. She is a pretty Latina/Mexican girl. 

Clothes/Style : She perfers to wear traditional Mexican wear, but she does wear normal clothing. On a jog, she wears a gray hoodie with pink ties, pink tank top, black jeggings, and pink and turquoise sneakers. In class, she wears jean shorts, a pink and gray top, her mother's locket and note, and black boots. On a cold day, she wraps a shawl around her shoulders and pulls on a lilac purple jacket. She always wears the earrings she was given by her first foster mother, who was very kind. She has a Indian style bag with has her stuff for class and her meds. 

Personality : Maria is very gentle and kind, with causes a lot of people to like her. She can be brave and risk her good reputation, but it depends. She is sort of mature and quiet. She is often the subject of bullying. She stays calm no matter what. Her calmness comes with having to deal with abusive foster parents. She is optimistic, and has always wanted to be a actress or a paramedic. She is strong in heart and soul and goes through life with a kind and caring heart. 

Classes : English  (every other day) 8:30-8:57

Engineering (Science) 9:00-10:00

French 10:03-11:10 

Lunch 11:13-12:30 

Greek 12:33-1:30 

Acting/Drama/Theater History 1:33-2:45 

Dance(Irish as main, ballet as backup) 2:48-3:48 

Vocal/Songwriting 3:51-4:51 

Hebrew 4:54-5:54 

Music (guitar as main, flute as backup) 5:57-6:45 

Powers (3)/Skills : Healing, water, earth 

Talents : Vocal/Songwriting, guitar, flute, Acting/Drama/Theater

Weaknesses : She stays up a lot to study for tests, or work on something and then she faints when she finally can't do it anymore.

Other : She has depression pills, but she is recovering.

Talent Show Form :

What are you going to do? : Sing "Blown Away" by Carrie Underwood and sing "Downside of Growing Up" by Maddie and Tae. 

Other students doing it with you?: She can do it alone, but she needs a partner for the last song 

End-Of-Year Performance Form :

Grade : 9th 

"It’s Quiet Uptown" from Hamilton, "Waving through a Window" from Dear Evan Hansen, or "You Will be Found" from Evan Hansen. I like You Will Be Found. 

• Posted at:

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Werewolf, member of the Erdas Wolf Pack

Country Girl  

#Neverbeenshipped

Luana

EverDaIIndpendencDay! 

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

I'll justa... do it now 

Adeline 

I woke up with Calvin (Who was still in his pajamas) about to pour a cup of water on my face. "Oh my lord, Calvin. Don't you even dare." I said when I realized what was in his hand. "Mom said we got a letter! But, uh, She only said you can open it. And your room is really dirty." Calvin responded. I looked around, and everything was cleaned up (mostly). YOU ARE A BUTT DON'T GO THROUGH MY STUFF I thought. I got up. "Out of my room, I need to change." I said. First, I locked the door, then barricaded it with my chair, and changed. I came back out 10 minutes later. "Ok, Give me the letter.." I said. He handed it to me, and I opened it, and read it out-loud. 

Dear Adeline and Calvin O'mourei,

I looked at it. "Its a acceptance letter. How and why did we get accepted?" I said, after reading it. "Lets just do it..." Calvin mumbled.

Now, thats a way to get accepted.

• Posted at:

~~~~~   

Queen of frdm and sea

#ImNotClay

FF&Hamiltonfan

(∩◕ ω ◕)⊃━☆゚.* 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Everyone is acccepted!

I'm going to be changing something on my forms for the talent show:

What are you doing? Singing a remix of "Fences" by Paramore, "Castle" by Halsey, and one of hr own songs, "Why"

And, the end of year performance song shall be

*Drums*

A combination of "It's Quiet Uptown", "Waving Through A Window," and "You Will Be Found"

• Posted at:

Lani/Chloe

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Be a butterfly

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Okay, so dorms:

Boys:

A1: Richard, Grim

B1: Calvin

Girls: 

D1: Lucy, Maria

E1: Viola, Bria

F1: Addy, Ellie, Allegretta(As requested from the last thread)

Please tell me if I missed anyone!

• Posted at:

Lani/Chloe

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Be a butterfly

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Okay, so the end of year performance song:

(Blue is solos, red is groups/duets, and green is all)

There are moments that the words don’t reach
There is suffering too terrible to name
You hold your child as tight as you can
And push away the unimaginable
The moments when you’re in so deep
It feels easier to just swim down

Well, let that lonely feeling wash away
Maybe there’s a reason to believe you’ll be okay
‘Cause when you don’t feel strong enough to stand
You can reach, reach out your hand

Step out, step out of the sun
If you keep getting burned
Step out, step out of the sun
Because you've learned, because you've learned

I spend hours in the garden
I walk alone to the store
And it’s quiet uptown
I never liked the quiet before
I take the children to church on Sunday
A sign of the cross at the door
And I pray
That never used to happen before

Even when the dark comes crashing through
When you need a friend to carry you
And when you’re broken on the ground
You will be found

We start with stars in our eyes
We start believing that we belong
But every sun doesn't rise
And no one tells you where you went wrong

Look at where we are
Look at where we started
I know I don’t deserve you, Eliza
But hear me out. That would be enough

From across the silence
Your voice is heard

On the outside, always looking in
Will I ever be more than I've always been?
'Cause I'm tap, tap, tapping on the glass
Waving through a window
I try to speak, but nobody can hear
So I wait around for an answer to appear
While I'm watch, watch, watching people pass
Waving through a window, oh
Can anybody see, is anybody waving?

If I could spare his life
If I could trade his life for mine
He’d be standing here right now
And you would smile, and that would be enough
I don’t pretend to know
The challenges we’re facing
I know there’s no replacing what we’ve lost
And you need time
But I’m not afraid
I know who I married
Just let me stay here by your side
That would be enough

So let the sun come streaming in
'Cause you’ll reach up and you’ll rise again
If you only look around
You will be found (You will be found)
You will be found (You will be found)
You will be found

Out of the shadows
The morning is breaking
And all is new, all is new
It's filling up the empty
And suddenly I see that
All is new, all is new
You are not alone
You are not alone
You are not alone
You are not alone
You are not alone (You are not alone)
You are not

On the outside, always looking in
Will I ever be more than I've always been?
'Cause I'm tap, tap, tapping on the glass
Waving through a window
I try to speak, but nobody can hear
So I wait around for an answer to appear
While I'm watch, watch, watching people pass
Waving through a window, oh
Can anybody see, is anybody waving back at me? (Ooh)

Even when the dark comes crashin' through
When you need someone to carry you
When you’re broken on the ground

You will be found!

So when the sun comes streaming in
'Cause you’ll reach up and you’ll rise again
If you only look around
You will be found

You will be found

You will be found
 Even when the dark comes crashin' through

When you need someone to carry you

You Will Be Found 

Mods, please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani/Chloe

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Be a butterfly

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Maya, what is Grim and Ellie's last name?

• Posted at:

Lani/Chloe

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Be a butterfly

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i'm not really sure i'm not great with last names

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@Maya they have last name generators too if you need it

• Posted at:

Cara

Meet my gang;

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IAmTitanium

#I'mNotClay

#VibraniumAge

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

also even if they did they wouldn't know it because they were really little when their parents died 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus