Front sm

growlinggorilla166

Branch: Tomas

Hey guys! This is a superhero and super Villian RP that I really hope catches on! You can start writing once you join! This story can literally go anywhere!  So create your character based on this:

Superhero/Villian Identity: Cosmic Knight

Powers (Up to 3) : 1. Energy Blasts

2. Flying

3. Telepathy 

Looks: Dark red hair, Blue eyes, Medium Build

Description: After being hit by a comet at a young age and contracting super powers, Travis chose to fight crime as the Cosmic Knight as well as juggling college! He loves soccer and always is cracking jokes on the most inappropriate times, like fighting villains! 

Weapon (Optional): N/A

Weakness: Anti Matter 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Superhero/Villain Identity: Natura

Powers: she has power over fire, water, and has mind reading

Looks: short silky blond hair, tall, thin, tanned skin, and pretty.

Description: she's very shy especially when she's around her siblings. She's also very sporty and loves animals. She will totally go into girl mode when she sees something cute. Other then that she's usually tomboyish. When she was 13 her sister Lillian, brother David, and parents disappeared. They left her with her aunt Emmillee. She ran away. More in povs.

Weapon: none

Weakness: her sister Lillian

Superhero/Villian Identity: Visio

Powers: visions, control over earth, and sky

Looks: like Juliette

Description: cold, ruthless, determined, smart, sarcastic, loyal, and friendly. She hates her twin sister Juliette. If I had to describe her in one word it'd be ruthless. More in povs

Weapon: none

Weakness: Her sister Juliette

• Posted at:

©@®@ [)

(She/Her/They/Them) 

Aro/Ace/Agen

(INFP-T)

Don't think there is second chances?

Life Always offers you a second chance

it's called tomorrow. 

-Nicholas Sparks-

#SpOoKTime

Front sm

angelarrow1934

Scarecrow

R.N. (real name): Jake Crow

Looks: Black eyes, Green hair, Medium Build

Description: After being assassinated by Joe Harvey Bones, Jake's spirit possessed a Horrifying Scarecrow. Now he seeks vengeance on the descendants of him (Travis Bones). Can turn human if needed.

Powers: Venom Gas [sprayes a gas with a ten yard radius], Clone [Summons Clones that attack any citizens near by], Worst nightmare [Inject the Victim with a gas that allows the Victim to see his/her WORST NIGHTMARE]

Weapon: Scythe, Gas mixture, Poisons.

Weakness: Corn flavored Lollipops

(mods let this through)

• Posted at:

Angel Arrow

"May my arrow show mercy on your soul."-Me

Love is something that can't be won over, but gained and expressed

Mercy is stronger than brute strength

Hate is spawned when one is blind in rage

Cruelty is evil beyond comprehension

PIZZA=LIFE!!!

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Branch: Janus

Supervillain Identity: Cimmerian Jackal

Powers: Moderately boosted athleticism, illusions

Looks: Jet black hair, golden-brown eyes

Description: Was given a mysterious black, silk mask by his dying grandfather just before entering college. His parents were secretly spies who died in a car "accident" when he was nine years old. Now that his parents and grandfather are dead he has been left with barely any money. When he discovered that, when put on, the mask grants its wielder  boosted strength (though not insanely) as well as a black sword and suit, he began stealing to support himself and his three younger siblings. He will eventually become good.

Weapon: Black medieval style sword with a ruby set in the hilt.

Weakness: Weak to everything a normal human is. 

Fun fact: the site's auto correct says cimmerian is not a word, but it is. It can refer to an ancient people or be used as a word for dark.

• Posted at:

I would put a clever joke here, but I can't think of one.

Professional MB Ghost

Would Like an All-Purpose Cleaner for Life

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

growlinggorilla166

Alright as more people join, they'll get added into the story so I'm just gonna start:

Cosmic Knight's POV: 

"When is that paper due again?" I thought as a massive rock flew past head and into a stop sign, bending backwards as if it was made of cardboard. "This Visio chick is like nothing I've ever seen!" This week has been crazy, I get jumped by this spirit possessed scarecrow and then this girl!? "I mean, can't a guy just catch a break!" I mutter under my breath as I fire a nova blast right at Visio but she dodges like she could see my attack coming before I did! She gives me a wink and a sneer exclaiming, "You know I must say I expected more from the Cosmic Knight!" She tries creating a sinkhole beneath my feet but as the earth crumbles around me I levitate above it and float to solid ground. "I see you don't know much about me either!" I smile as a nearby tree branch, almost by magic, close lines her. "I have my own bit of telekinesis sweetheart!" Suddenly a guest of wind throws me backwards into the park fountain and I feel at least a couple ribs snapping, "I am going to feeling THAT in the morning..." I grimace as she waltzes over. "Okay, Visio? That's your name right? Look, I've had a very rough week. First some crazy dude starts blaming my name for his murder years ago, and then get this! He turns into a SCARECROW and starts swinging at me with a scythe! I turn around for one second and then the next, there are FIVE more of him surrounding me! Guy cuts me up pretty bad and then says my death is not satisfactory enough for him yet! He disappears into an explosion of crows and the dude is gone! Soooo anyway could you kinda maybe just lay off me just a little?..." she laughs and grabs my throats and whispers, "I've had a rough life." Suddenly a spout of water lifts her up and throws her in the grass, "Lillian stop!" shouts a strong female voice from behind me, I turn to see a tall blonde haired girl, "Look I don't have anything against having my butt saved by a girl, but I do make it mandatory to know their names!" She gives me a small smile and a determined nod and says, "They call me Natura, but my friends call me Juliette." I jump up and stick out my hand to shake, "Consider us friends then, Juliette!"

Hey sorry Cimmerian Jackal! I just didn't wanna introduce all the character at once! You'll either be included when you write your own POV or another one of us does!

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Juliette

"Please forgive my dear twin sister Lillian, she's had a rough life. I mean she had to grow up with me, and my older brother David who just despised me. He put all his attention on her, and whenever she failed yelled at her. And yes her vullian name is Visio, and she happens to be my weakness, and I her's." I said looking as she walked away. "And Lily darling, I'd hate to spoil your fun, but please don't hurt my friends."

• Posted at:

©@®@ [)

(She/Her/They/Them) 

Aro/Ace/Agen

(INFP-T)

it's called tomorrow. 

-Nicholas Sparks-

#SpOoKTime

Front sm

angelarrow1934

Scarecrow's POV

I found my new enemy fighting at some girl. She reminds me alot of... her. If only she was alive. I came to the fight, just to gas them. But I realized that my suspicions were true. "Lillian! its me! Your cousin!" I shouted at her. She turned to me confused. If only I could tell her... I disappeared into a cloud of crows. 

• Posted at:

Angel Arrow

PIZZA=LIFE!!!

Front sm

angelarrow1934

I swooped by the Cosmic Knight and used my favorite ability on the Cosmic Brat. WORST NIGHTMARE! Soon he screamed in agony and fear. I know exactly what he saw. The destruction of his family and friends.

• Posted at:

Angel Arrow

PIZZA=LIFE!!!

Front sm

growlinggorilla166

Cosmic's POV:

The familiar screeching of crows made me snap to attention just to watch the black birds fly off in the distance, "Well looks like Scarecrow decided follow me after our last encounter!" I thought to myself shaking my head. Visio had clearly heard him too and seemed even more confused then I was! But Scarecrow would have to wait as Visio threw a long jagged rock at Natura but she caught it like a foam football and her hands suddenly combusted into flames and the rock melted like water. "Wow you must be the life of the party hun!" I commented as Visio stared down her sister, "You always did ally yourself with the weak!" A stone wall emerged from the ground with a single column on which she stood, "As much fun as I'd love to stay and chat with you dear sister, I must go for o have more important matters to attend to." With that the rock shot back down into the Earth just as fast as it had gone down but with Visio going with it! I felt an assuring hand on my shoulder, "Now that you know my name, I will be having yours." Playfully demanded Juliette. "Well the public call me The Cosmic Knight but mi amigos know the man behind the mask as Travis!" Juliette feels my side and a sharp pain shoots up my rib cage, "If were ever gunna defeat Lilly, you're gonna need full strength. I couldn't close my mouth, "That psychopath

was your sister!" She gave me a small smirk but I could see sadness behind her eyes. "You know I've had to deal with possessive angry spirits who like to steal cars today and also kill me, so honestly that's far from the weirdest thing that's happened to me the past 48 hours!" She rolls her eyes and explains, I'm gunna need you to help me hobble back to your place or we ain't gunna be ready for part 2 of our little skirmish with Visio!

• Posted at:

Front sm

growlinggorilla166

Cosmic's POV:

Before me and Natura had even gotten a couple steps off the battle field, I heard the schreeching again and I couldn't breathe! I began to see hallucinations and images of death! I felt myself screaming but I couldn't hear anything, all I could see was my whole family ripped apart by crows and even though I knew it was just a sick figment of Scarecrow's imagination, I couldn't help but feel a deep pit of fear in my stomach, I needed to break out of this or I'd go crazy by these images! 

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Juliette

"What's wrong," I said running over to Cosmic who was laying on the ground screaming. "Are you okay?"

• Posted at:

©@®@ [)

(She/Her/They/Them) 

Aro/Ace/Agen

(INFP-T)

it's called tomorrow. 

-Nicholas Sparks-

#SpOoKTime

Front sm

angelarrow1934

Scarecrow's POV

"Oh Juli, you always were ignorant. Don't you recognize me. Your Long, Long, Dead relative." I said in a deep irritated voice. "Yet you chose to run away to my mother. Steal her from me. Get. Me. Silenced." "Your Friend is experiencing fear based trauma from my gas." Then I slashed her face with my scythe. "FEAR IS POWER!"

• Posted at:

Angel Arrow

PIZZA=LIFE!!!

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Branch: Janus

Cimmerian Jackal's POV

Alright, eggs, milk, bread, and strawberry jam, I thought to myself as I walked to the grocery store. Hopefully I have enough money left over from last time.

Last time had been a month ago, a relatively easy theft at a bar downtown. Even though I knew I could pull off bigger operations, it was best to stay lower on the radar... As low as any supervillain could be, that is.

I heard a sudden crash and looked up to see the stop sign next to me flopped over like a noodle. Cosmic Knight was evidently rumbling with some other supervillain. I felt discreetly at the mask I knew was around my neck. To be safe and keep it with me at all times, I had disguised the mask as a bow tie. It also made me look unassuming and nerdy, wearing the bow tie with a sweater vest and some fake glasses.

Not your problem, Theo, I told myself. If you intefere, you'll be getting more of Cosmic Knight's attention. Not to mention, you'll need more money soon, and if this girl puts him out of commission it'll be easier to get away with it.

Best just walk away and buy groceries somewhere else.

By the time I was done over-dramatically gaping while plotting what I ought to do, two more contenders had entered the fight. I'll be sure to check it out on the evening news.

• Posted at:

I would put a clever joke here, but I can't think of one.

Professional MB Ghost

Would Like an All-Purpose Cleaner for Life

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

bandbee402

Is it too late to join?

• Posted at:

Abigail The Anteater

Christian

Homeschooled

6 Ethics of Life 

Before you pray - Believe

Before you speak - Listen

Before you spend - Earn

Before you write - Think

Before you quit - Try &

Before you die - Live

#FreaksLikeMe

#NeverForgetCyra

#TeamFreeWill

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Juliette:

"Maybe i ran away from them because i couldn't take it. All the ignorence, bullying, did you ever have that? No. I was the forgotten VonHarris the one my parents despised. They always ignored me while i tried effortlessly to please them. It was great job Lillian, amazing work David, and you'll get it next time Juliette. When my family disappeared i was happy. I didn't have to live with them anymore. I had my own life. And now she's back. My life was horrible with her. I forgot because i had a chance, a chance at normal life." i said to the one dude. "And if i don't have pain, i don't gain."

• Posted at:

©@®@ [)

(She/Her/They/Them) 

Aro/Ace/Agen

(INFP-T)

it's called tomorrow. 

-Nicholas Sparks-

#SpOoKTime

Front sm

growlinggorilla166

Hey don't worry BandBee402 you can hop right in, just create a superhero or villain.

Cosmic's POV: I began to blast at the crowd with all my might but they just kept on mocking me with their caws and looping flight patterns. Each one took its time choosing its spot and then dive bombing down onto my family. Something was clearly off though, I felt a presence behind me but every time I turned there was nothing but darkness. "I need to escape this prison that Scarecrow has put on me!" I thought as a realization suddenly hit, "It might just work..." I gathered up all the power I could and Aimee it directly at my dying family. "It's not real. It's. Not. Real. IT'S. NOT. REAL!" I screamed closing my eyes as I released all the raw energy I could muster. As the beams struck as my family I was suddenly transported back to reality. I watched as my beam struck Scarecrow right on the chest as he went flying several yards back, I collapsed on a heap on the floor. I rolled over to see Natura, blood streaming down her cheek but a small smile on her lips. "Enjoy your little nap, space boy?" I smirked, "I wasn't really feeling the dream." Juliette hops up and grabs my hand to pull my up, "Well you woke up just in time to help me out!" I concernedly check her cheek, "We're gonna have to clean that out." She points and my side and says, "We're gonna have to wrap that up!" Scarecrow stumbles back up and yells, "The hunt has begun Bones, it has only just begun!" And with that the flock of crows disappears into the clouds. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

angelarrow1934

Up. Bump.

Jake's POV

It was 10:00 pm, exactly what my date said yet he wasn't here. ' Great! ' I thought ' I've ben STOOD UP! '. I went home to find my date lying on my doorstep, with a giant C on him. He was dead. "Crimmerian!" I turned into my villain self and hunted down that monster. 

• Posted at:

Angel Arrow

PIZZA=LIFE!!!

Front sm

bandbee402

Awesome thanks! My forms are in progress and I'll try to get them posted sometime today!

P.S. My brother (CrunchyConfused1) will also be trying to make character(s) if that's alright.

• Posted at:

Abigail The Anteater

Christian

Homeschooled

6 Ethics of Life 

Before you spend - Earn

Before you write - Think

Before you quit - Try &

Before you die - Live

#FreaksLikeMe

#NeverForgetCyra

#TeamFreeWill

Front sm

crunchyconfused1

Form in Progress.

• Posted at:

Name: Luke

Christian

Home School

Some of my favorite things: Batman, RWBY, Final Fantasy, Attack on Titan, Blazblue, Gunvolt, RomioxJuliet

Front sm

angelarrow1934

Bump

• Posted at:

Angel Arrow

PIZZA=LIFE!!!

Front sm

bandbee402

Superhero/Villian Identity: The Shadow Traveler

Powers (Up to 3) : Umbrakinesis (For information on this power read the wiki page.)

Looks: Long wavy light blonde hair with sideswept bangs, green eyes, 5.6 in height, lithe. Her usual attire is sneakers, jeans, t-shirts, and a beige trenchcoat. That is what she is usually wearing whether she is fighting or not.

Description: She was apart of a nomadic group of peaceful people. She lived in tranquility until Professor Light attacked them when she was 19 for an unknown reason. When PL threw a sword of light at her grandfather's chest he granted her his special abilities to manipulate the dark just before he died. She used her new found abilities to vanquish him back to where he came. The nomads have given her the task to destroy PL one and for all and make him punish for what he did so she was sent away to the city that PL was sent to by his people. She is an anti-ish hero, when she sees someone who needs help she will help, most of the time. But she doesn't always care about collateral damage.

Weapon (Optional): Whatever she's able to create with her powers at the time.

Weakness: Um.... Light? But not just light, she's not a vampire. It's just kinda like PL's abilities somewhat cancel her's out and her's his.

I won't be able to POV until Monday but here is my character!

• Posted at:

Abigail The Anteater

Christian

Homeschooled

6 Ethics of Life 

Before you spend - Earn

Before you write - Think

Before you quit - Try &

Before you die - Live

#FreaksLikeMe

#NeverForgetCyra

#TeamFreeWill

Front sm

bandbee402

Shadow Traveler's POV:

I walked down the dark street on my way home. I've had no luck tracking down or figuring out Professor Light's next move for several days now and it's starting to get on my nerves. I sighed running a hand through my hair.

"I'll have better luck tomorrow." I told myself. I glanced around at the numerous shadows and dark corners. It would probably be quicker and easier just to shadow travel but I think that I need to just clear my head so walking isn't such a bad idea.

My head whipped around when I heard someone yell something about 'It's only just begun'. Then a flock of crows went zipping into the clouds. Well, that's not something you see everyday. At this point my curiosity got the better of me and I started making my way over to where the crows had flown from.

I hid behind a tree and peered into the area, there were two people talking. A man and a woman. Should I go and see what that was all about? Meh, it really isn't any of my business. Besides I have my own problems to deal with. Oh, but he can wait until morning. I shrugged my shoulders and just started to walk home again.

• Posted at:

Abigail The Anteater

Christian

Homeschooled

6 Ethics of Life 

Before you spend - Earn

Before you write - Think

Before you quit - Try &

Before you die - Live

#FreaksLikeMe

#NeverForgetCyra

#TeamFreeWill

Front sm

angelarrow1934

SCARECROW'S POV

I swooped back on to the ground and captured a girl I found on a sidewalk. "Whats the matter dear? Scared?" I said in a raspy whisper. Surely the Cosmic Blunder will notice this. I dropped her and just before she hits the sidewalk she turns to shadows. I used an hallucinating gas that mad her see spiders all over her. "Oops! I think I let my spiders out. Do you see them?" I said mockingly. Then I slashed her with my scythe and hid in a dark, nearby alley waiting.

Like A Spider...

• Posted at:

Angel Arrow

PIZZA=LIFE!!!

Front sm

eagledecoding62

I got a pretty cool superhero. Hope you like it.

Superhero: Master Galactic

Powers: Light element control, Reality warping, Kinetic manipulation

Looks: black woolly hair, brown eyes, medium build

Description: On a trip to Africa Ray wondered off into a cave and found inscriptions on the walls and words written on a pillar in the middle of the room. When Ray read the words out loud the  inscriptions on the walls began to glow, a blinding light appeared, and he went unconscious. When he awoke he had powers and he became Master Galactic.

Weapons: A pair of sai swords made of light

Weakness: Cryo Matter( only found in the depths of the dark realm 

• Posted at:

Front sm

bandbee402

Shadow Traveler's POV:

I looked around at the hundreds of spiders surrounding me and all over my body. I laughed hysterically. Spiders really? Like I haven't killed a few bugs before. I summoned up a large body of darkness and blasted all of the spiders. Spiders, I'm not afraid of spiders. No, if that guy er... Scarecrow thing, wanted to scare me he should have sent me to the circus. I shivered. Clowns.

I rubbed my arm because it was aching. When I felt wet I looked at it and saw a big cut. "My trenchcoat!" I exclaimed, "How dare you rip my trenchcoat!" I looked around trying to find the guy who had done that to me.

• Posted at:

Abigail The Anteater

Christian

Homeschooled

6 Ethics of Life 

Before you spend - Earn

Before you write - Think

Before you quit - Try &

Before you die - Live

#FreaksLikeMe

#NeverForgetCyra

#TeamFreeWill

Front sm

crunchyconfused1

villain Identity: Professor Light

Powers: Photokinesis and Super Speed

Looks: Short Blond hair, Bright Yellow eyes, he is 6'5 (height).

Descritption: "Okay so to start things off I was raised in a monastery called Chun Lun, which is all about peace, so naturally that didn't go well with me, you know being evil and all. At the age of 20 I battled Cow Pow the Dying Donkey and punched him in the throat, It then proceeded to barf its magical power up on me. About a day later I found this group of nomads and killed the chief (you know just cuz) and then this little girl kinda kicked my butt, after I got back and told the monks the great news they had the nerve to kick me out! and now here I am in the city."

Weapon: can make anything but usually dual wields 45 caliber Magnum Revolvers

Weakness: extreme amounts of darkness

• Posted at:

Christian

Home School

Some of my favorite things: Batman, RWBY, Final Fantasy, Attack on Titan, Blazblue, Gunvolt, RomioxJuliet

Front sm

angelarrow1934

Jake's POV

I switch back into my human self and come out of the alley with a deep scar on my throat. "Please help me. I...I was attacked by person who called himself the Cosmic..." then I falsely passed out. When the girl tried to check my fake wound I gassed her with a false burning spell that makes her feel and think as if she were burning. Then I disappeared.

• Posted at:

Angel Arrow

PIZZA=LIFE!!!

Front sm

crunchyconfused1

as I stood on a nearby rooftop watching it all unfold I thought "yes keep fighting you pests then there will be no there to stop me from burning you all like ants" and I then did a very bad evil laugh "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

• Posted at:

Christian

Home School

Front sm

bandbee402

Shadow Traveler's POV

I was just trying to help! but nooooo. That's why I'm not a superhero because people kinda suck. I'm going to kill you you scarecrow freak. Professor light was my only enemy but now he isn't, so he better watch his back because he isn't going to have one much longer.

I screamed as I clawed at my skin as the burning sensation tore through my entire body. I needed it to stop it had to stop, make it stop! But how? I'm not even sure what he had hid me with. Was it magic or just another one of his gases?

I tried to shadow travel but I didn't make it more than ten feet before I lost the strength it took to do it and I stumbled onto the ground still feeling like my insides were burning.

I blacked out.

• Posted at:

Abigail The Anteater

Christian

Homeschooled

6 Ethics of Life 

Before you spend - Earn

Before you write - Think

Before you quit - Try &

Before you die - Live

#FreaksLikeMe

#NeverForgetCyra

#TeamFreeWill

Front sm

bandbee402

SMAUG!!!

• Posted at:

Abigail The Anteater

Christian

Homeschooled

6 Ethics of Life 

Before you spend - Earn

Before you write - Think

Before you quit - Try &

Before you die - Live

#FreaksLikeMe

#NeverForgetCyra

#TeamFreeWill

Front sm

angelarrow1934

[Sorry when I said "spell" in my last POV I'm addicted to wizard 101. I meant gas not spell.]

Scarecrow POV

I heard someone call me an ant.I flew up to find some coward hiding o a rooftop. "I'll CUT you some slack! You do seem pretty weak!" I said as I repeatedly slashed the noob in the gut.

• Posted at:

Angel Arrow

PIZZA=LIFE!!!

Front sm

crunchyconfused1

As I stand behind him watching him slash my light copy I make a scythe of pure light I then lunge forward and yell "Decapatack!" as I take of his head "Ha noob huh well this noob just took you head!" as I float there I start doing the moonwalk then I trip over a sign and fall on a some dude as I get up I see who it is and think to myself 'its him better act like a good guy.', "Yes hello sorry about that but I just finished fighting some scarecrow dude and lost my balance mid victory dance."

• Posted at:

Christian

Home School

Front sm

bandbee402

SMAUG!!!

• Posted at:

Abigail The Anteater

Christian

Homeschooled

6 Ethics of Life 

Before you spend - Earn

Before you write - Think

Before you quit - Try &

Before you die - Live

#FreaksLikeMe

#NeverForgetCyra

#TeamFreeWill

Front sm

bandbee402

BILBO!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Abigail The Anteater

Christian

Homeschooled

6 Ethics of Life 

Before you spend - Earn

Before you write - Think

Before you quit - Try &

Before you die - Live

#FreaksLikeMe

#NeverForgetCyra

#TeamFreeWill

Front sm

bandbee402

GANDALF!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Abigail The Anteater

Christian

Homeschooled

6 Ethics of Life 

Before you spend - Earn

Before you write - Think

Before you quit - Try &

Before you die - Live

#FreaksLikeMe

#NeverForgetCyra

#TeamFreeWill

Front sm

bandbee402

Legolas!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Abigail The Anteater

Christian

Homeschooled

6 Ethics of Life 

Before you spend - Earn

Before you write - Think

Before you quit - Try &

Before you die - Live

#FreaksLikeMe

#NeverForgetCyra

#TeamFreeWill

Front sm

rattlesnakedragon970

Superhero/villain identity: Silverstrike

Powers(up to 3):1.agility

2.night vision

3.limited healing factor

Looks:brown hair, blue eyes, Medium build 

Description: Until recently, Nathan didn't know where his powers came from. He later learned he was part of a long line of crime fighters. He tends to have a problem with authority.

Weapon: twin Katanas

Weakness:A rare metal known as qrelium

• Posted at:

If Your Reading This It Is Too Late

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

*Puts on her rp crown* Ta da!

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New Star Wars rp check it out: /292305

Front sm

growlinggorilla166

Cosmic POV: Me and Natura finally got back to my house and I pass out on the couch. It's dark when I finally wake up and she's watching tv in the living room! "Hey you know I was saving that ice cream for a rainy day?" She looks outside and smiles "Well looks like you did!" That's when I notice the thunderstorm going on outside 

• Posted at: