Front sm

baseballking37

Branch: Janus

Ok, so on Easter, we went out to the pool, and I did like 8 front flips, and for the first time ever I did two back flips into the pool. I ate absolutely nothing healthy, but I don't think that will have any effect on what I am about to say.

On Monday, yesterday, I woke up, slightly sore from the flips, because I don't have a trampoline, so I rarely do flips. Or at least, I think I was sore. It went on like that and I went to school. In second period, I got a really bad cramp in my lower right abdomen, starting from my belly button and going to my groin. It lasted for like twenty minutes, and it didn't hurt that much, it was just really, really uncomfortable. I also experienced slight nausea. The moderate pain lasted throughout the day, and became worse whenever I moved or stretched my abs.

So, being the kid I am, I went to a symptom checker, because I didn't feel great, and I was curious on what the internet would say was wrong with me. I put in all my pains, and it returned that I most likely had appendicitis. This alarmed me. I was doing that mostly for fun, but it resulted in the possibility that I have appendicitis. The pain isn't too bad today, probably a mild to a moderate, but I am a bit worried. So here is my question. Everybody who has had appendicitis or has an idea of whether I am just sore or not, please come here, and from what I've said, give me your true and honest evaluation. When I get home from school, I will give you an update. At the moment, it is mild pain, but I still feel it in my lower right abdomen. Please help me figure out if I'm sore or not! Thank you so much :)

-Jacob

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Jacob

Proud Christian

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"  - Jeremiah 29:11

RIP Conner, you will never be forgotten

#3.14 

Front sm

baseballking37

Update! My throat hurts, and it feels like it is burning. The pain is almost gone, but when it comes, it lasts for much longer, and is very uncomfortable. Will somebody please respond? I don't know whether to be worried or not...

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"  - Jeremiah 29:11

#3.14 

Front sm

musicapollo20

Branch: Ekaterina

Go to a doctor.

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Alexander Hamilton, Angelica Schuyler

Veronica Sawyer, Heather Chandler

it won't be long now

"You understand now why they lost their minds and fought the wars."

Wear your Unwanted title like a badge of honor

Front sm

creativescarlet16

Branch: Lucian

WELL.

Don't worry. I'm quite certain that you don't live in a third-world country. It is also beneficial that you learned about this earlier-ish. Tell your parents.

• Posted at:

Forum-Name 

Virtual Vivid Lively(Or LivVirtual) 

"It's not because we wear skirts. It's because we wear glasses." 

Greencloak

Rain/Night/Sea

Lucian

Hystorian

With The Stroke Of A Paintbrush A Wonderful World Can Be Seen

CHINESE HERITAGE

tCHRISTIANt 

Front sm

baseballking37

Are you two sure? I feel little to no pain, except for my throat, which I think is just the seasonal illness. We are kind of tight on money, so I don't really want to have my parents take me to the doctor. Especially seeing as I'm in not much pain, if any, most of the time. Should I check my temperature?

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

GO TO A DOCTOR! that's my best advice

• Posted at:

~Sarah~ 

LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!!! 

I love listening to music 

#NeverforgetLily<3

#SwagMajesty

#QueenAwesomeness

#Keeptheromansout

Who thinks this is funny? Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side. Haha I'm so funny!

Front sm

baseballking37

I'm also nervous that my parents will believe me, but won't get worried about it, and that I'll make a fool out of myself in front of them. Thanks for your help so far, please continue to give me advice, and I will continue to give updates. Thanks :)

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

Front sm

baseballking37

I just posted something, but it should come through soon. Have any of you been through appendicitis or have medical experience?

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

Front sm

baseballking37

My dad's at work right now, so if I decide to tell my mom, what should I say?

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

Front sm

stormflash46

Tell her everything you told us!! Don't be afraid that she won't believe you. If it ends up that you don't have this, then you might be embarrassed, but it's better safe then sorry, right? Hope your okay!!

• Posted at:

~Storm.!)....'Flashy#TACK.......

Front sm

baseballking37

Sorry for pestering you guys, but I really don't know what to do. I don't want to worry my mom, and the "pain" is very minimal right now. I only feel it if I move in a certain way, and then I feel it for like half an hour after that. Actually, it has become this dull aching pain, all day.

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

Front sm

creativescarlet16

I will assume that you are a teenager.

So.............um. Do you feel nauseous? Do you have a low fever? Is your abdomen swelling? Were you not hungry today?

• Posted at:

Forum-Name 

Virtual Vivid Lively(Or LivVirtual) 

"It's not because we wear skirts. It's because we wear glasses." 

Greencloak

Rain/Night/Sea

Lucian

Hystorian

With The Stroke Of A Paintbrush A Wonderful World Can Be Seen

CHINESE HERITAGE

tCHRISTIANt 

Front sm

magicraven62

My best advice is GO TO A DOCTOR. LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY. LEARN.

• Posted at:

I'm a Janus

My spirit animal is a wolf

I am a earth elemental

I make friends easily

I'm also voted Clay

I am a Waterbender (Avater: the last Airbender)

I am also a Ravenclaw (Harry Potter)

I am a Christian

Welcome!

Front sm

baseballking37

I am not a teen, almost though. I am 12 and 1/2.

I have felt  somewhat nauseous at some points of the day.  Hardly at all though.

I don't think I have a fever, my head feels warm, but I never really feel my head unless I am not feeling great, so it might be my normal temperature. I don't have access to the thermometer right now because my sister is using the bathroom.

I think that right below my belly button is a tad bit swollen, I'm not sure though, because one again, it is something I never really look at or pay attention to.

I had my usual appetite for the most part. I ate as much as usual, but felt more full with eating less food.

All of these are just minor, but I have a cough and a sore throat, but those things are going down too.

I mean, I have all of these, but just in very minor ways.

What would you recommend do? I think I will try to find a way to talk to my mom about it. Also, I will let you know if I have a fever, but that probably won't come til later. Thanks for your help so far!

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

Front sm

baseballking37

Bump?

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

GO TO A DOCTOR

• Posted at:

Cara/Jules/Athena/Noelle/Cora

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

#IChooseHappy:)

"We're not all weird, we're just a bit crazy," -Me

Front sm

baseballking37

I would, my thought just is, I am in very little noticeable pain. Only a bit, and it is expensive to go to the ER because everything else is closed right now.

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

Front sm

baseballking37

UPDATE!!!!

I am sorry, but I have not told my parents yet. The pain is dissappearing, but I still feel it, just under the belly button, at times. My sore throat is getting better, but I have developed a hoarse cough and lost my voice. I have a very slight loss of appetite as well as a headache. I still think that my abdominals are a little bit swollen and bloated. Are your opinions still the same? The pain has gotten much better, and I am starting to think that I just might be sore in a way I have never been sore before. Opinions?

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

Front sm

baseballking37

I feel so much better now and the pain is almost nonexistent

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

Front sm

elfcobra452

Yaaaaaay! Thats good!

• Posted at:

Front sm

baseballking37

I'm thinking I was just sore, should I still talk to my parents about it and go to the doctor? There is still a tiny bit of pain, but hardly anything at all. My one thought is, it was so weird. It did not feel like soreness due to the way the pain was and the way it hurt when it did. But, I'm not a doctor, so I need some more advice. THanks for all you have given me so far.

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

Front sm

agentmerlin17

aka PrinceEmerald24

Go to a doctor asap.

• Posted at:

Front sm

baseballking37

Still? I have almost no pain, so I think I was just sore in a really weird way, and the pain was never really severe. Maybe the uncomfortableness was severe on Monday, but it only hurts a little bit right now. Pian, but not a ton.

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

Front sm

breakingbrilliant57

jACOB, MY SISTER HAD PULLED A MUSCLE AND SHE FELT LIKE THAT. 

• Posted at:

Kaylee

#Lovetocook 

#Addictedtothe39clues

#HasACrushOnAlekSpasky

#Neesmore39cluesbooks 

PSLAM 5:3

A proud Christian 

Front sm

baseballking37

I am getting so many different opinions.... So you think I pulled a muscle doing front/back flips? I wouldn't be suprised, it doesn't feel like I'm sore, and I never do flips.

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

Front sm

baseballking37

Bump?

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

Front sm

breakingbrilliant57

Yeah, I mean did you tell you parents? Do you fell better?

• Posted at:

Kaylee

#Lovetocook 

#Addictedtothe39clues

#HasACrushOnAlekSpasky

#Neesmore39cluesbooks 

A proud Christian 

Front sm

baseballking37

I feel better, but it still hurts a bit. I haven't told my parents, but I plan to today. I have taken a symptom checker like 10 times now, like two or three times a day, and each time I put in my symptoms, the same result shows up for number one. "Appendicitis" If I could show you a picture of it, I would. That is what worries me. I put in what little pain I have as well as all the other symptoms, and each time, "Appendicitis" shows up. So tell my parents?

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

Front sm

breakingbrilliant57

Yeah! Tell them!

• Posted at:

Kaylee

#Lovetocook 

#Addictedtothe39clues

#HasACrushOnAlekSpasky

#Neesmore39cluesbooks 

A proud Christian 

Front sm

bandbee402

I would probably tell them even if it turns out that you had just pulled a muscle.

• Posted at:

Abigail

Christian

Homeschooled

6 Ethics of Life 

Before you pray - Believe

Before you speak - Listen

Before you spend - Earn

Before you write - Think

Before you quit - Try &

Before you die - Live

#FreaksLikeMe

#NeverForgetCyra

#TeamFreeWill

#ChuckIsGod

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Thats good that you are getting better feel better!

• Posted at:

~Sarah~ 

LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!!! 

I love listening to music 

#NeverforgetLily<3

#SwagMajesty

#QueenAwesomeness

#Keeptheromansout

Who thinks this is funny? Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side. Haha I'm so funny!

Front sm

elfcobra452

I agree. You should tell your parents.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Tell a parent/guardian. 

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 Timothy 4:12

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

baseballking37

My pain is gone, but I will tell my parents tonight. Thank you. I will let you all know how it goes.

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

*Puts on her rp crown* Ta da!

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New rp check it out!: /278551

Front sm

baseballking37

It's not worth telling my parents anymore. I didn't have the time last night, and now I have no pain in that area whatsoever. I looked it up, and if I had appendicitis, or anything else serious for that matter, I would be in much worse condition and my pain would have gotten worse by now, not better. Thank you all, though!

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

You may not have pain anymore but you should still tell your parents.  If I had a kid I would want them to tell me. 

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 Timothy 4:12

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

baseballking37

Why do you think I should? I understand that I could be sick, but from what I've heard is that I probably just had a strained muscle or something like that, and it is not serious in any way. I just don't want my parents and the people around me getting worried.

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

Front sm

breakingbrilliant57

Jacob, how old are you?

• Posted at:

Kaylee

#Lovetocook 

#Addictedtothe39clues

#HasACrushOnAlekSpasky

#Neesmore39cluesbooks 

A proud Christian 

Front sm

baseballking37

12. I turn 13 this summer

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

1 ,