Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

It has now been a full year since the guardians defeted Pitch Black and restored peace and harmoney to the world and all of the childern of the world as well, the guardians preety much think that Pitch is gone for good, but little do they know that he seeks to plot his revenge, you can be a canon character from the movie if you want, or create your own Oc, but you can only have or be two characters at a time, there is also element guardians you can be, there's aire, wind, fire, earth, water, light, dark etc. please be fair to everyone, but have fun!

Name: Angela
Looks:blue Eyes,normal Skin, blond Hair
Guardian,Human,or Evil: supposely a guardian
Clothing: yellow dress with flowers on it
Personality: Clever, smart, skillful, etc.
Powers: can cast spells
Backstory: Nothing about past life
Other: has secert intentions and also secert powers

Relation to characters in movie: You'll just have to wait and see.

Name: Pitch Black

Looks: pale skin, dark hair, gold eyes

Guardian, human, evil: evil

Clothing: wears a dark rope

Personality: Manipulative, sneaky, trickster, etc.

Backstory: unknown.

Other: is planning rvenge

Relation: brother to sandman.

I'll attempt to play Pitch, but if i'm no good at it i might pass him on to someone else, if anyone else wants to take his role let me know, please speard the word about this to everyone you know in other rps that you are doing or on the mb bump!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

*Puts on her rp crown* Ta da!

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New rp check it out!: /278551

Front sm

calmbulldog25

Branch: Lucian

I am a bad writer but this looks interesting good luck and i'll probably watch the story as it progresses :D

• Posted at:

I'm Kage or you can call me Laine

"My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations"

"Girls like girls like boys do. Nothing new."

"hope is so much stronger than fear"

#Skylarliveson

Forgot me but I will never forget you...

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

Please save guardian of light/hope/the summer solstice.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Please save earth and darkness!! :) (Do you mind if I do not POV as Kat, but POV Kat in?)

• Posted at:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementoriaAvery

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

"BringTheSunshineIn,TheHappyDays.TheHrdships,2,We'llFindAWay."

-NewPolitics

"IfItGetsMeConvicted,IllBOnMyKneesWithMyHandsLifted"

-Newsboys

'memberWS665SaltClevSphinx(?)

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

sure just sign up as soon as possible!

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

okay i will, bump!

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Save darkness(maybe a twin to elf's character) and magic

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Will do, speard te word about this rp, and sign up as soon as possible!

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bookmark!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

Don't hide. Live. Follow the sun. You'll make it to Tomorrow.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

winterfairy70

Also the youngest please.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Uh is there even  youngest  are ages old they are  Guardians

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

winterfairy70

9000 is younger then 9001.....

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Name: Aiden Aditi
Looks: Forest-green eyes with blue specks, super-dark tree-bark-brown curly hair that is in a braid down her back but goes to her hips when left down(has some mini-braids in the main one), tanned skin, has slightly pointed ears, very slim/slender, and is tall for her supposed age.
Guardian,Human,or Evil: Guardian
Clothing: Dresses like a woodland elf in LOTR(with a green holocaust cloak overtop). :) 
Personality: You'll see in the POVs. :)
Powers: She can control the plants, speak to animals, make plants grow, summon a wolf pack or a flock of very deadly hawks(she befriended both in her time as a Guardian)(she doesn't control them, but if she calls them, they will come to her aid but leave afterwards. And they do not always come), has earth manipulation, enhanced agility, enhanced strength, and other earth-related powers. :) 
Backstory: When she was human, Pitch killed her parents and her brother(she will never speak about him). She stopped him from killing her sister, Ava(who is a neutral guardian and is 1,016(looks 14)). She became a guardian by helping save her village from an attack and using the earth around her in place of a weapon. She died in the battle along with her sister, who had defended a family while the got out from intruders but died while giving them time to run. The man in the moon made her and her sister guardians. For a hundred years, she tracked Pitch and has come very very close to revenge but has never gotten him. After that, she stayed with the Guardians and trained with her powers, made some allies, did her job, but then after six hundred years, she decided to go on her own. She left when she was 721 years old. She comes to there aid when needed, but otherwise she likes to be left alone.
Other: She works alone, but will help the Guardians when needed. Also, since she had been around the Guardians for around six hundred years , she know has a supposed "sixth sense" and knows when one of them is around and which one it is. She is an earth elemental guardian. Sophia Victoria is her arch-nemesis, right after Pitch Black.

Relation to characters in movie: When she was a Guardian, before Jack Frost was, she came across his village and she almost looked after him because he reminded her of her brother. But she pretended not to know him after he became a guardian and it was Tooth who actually told him that she had practically looked after him.

Name: Sophia Victoria
Looks: Dead straight bleach-blond hair that is a little ragged and goes to her mid-back, pale-as-a-ghost pale skin, super dark eyes, petite, is short for her supposed age. 
Guardian,Human,or Evil: Evil
Clothing: Wears a black sweatshirt or dark-grey sweatshirt with ahood(the hood is usually up), a black tank-top underneath, black pants, and black and purple flip-flops. She'll wear a dark purple dress or a dark purple skirt if needed(for formal occasions or something like that), but doesn't usually.
Personality: You'll see in the POVs.
Powers: Can shadow travel, make things out of shadows that last in daylight, is invisible in shadows, has shadow manipulations, ash manipulation(making her be able to be immune to fire), any other shadow/dark-related powers. 
Backstory: May or may not be revealed in the Rp. Basis is, after she was turned into a Guardian, she was friendly with the guardians and worked with them for the three hundred years of her Guardian life. Then she went away for around a hundred years to practice her powers. When she came back, she was darker. Then, one day, she accused them of doing something to her(she was very vague and she still hasn't told them, so they have NO IDEA what she's talking about) and turned evil. She will be dormant for awhile then strike when they are unaware and weakest. Then she'll be dormant again. She hasn't been seen for around 700 years, when she last helped Pitch fight the Guardians. 
Other: Is the best chemist and strategist. Wants revenge on the Guardians for something they did to her.

Relation to characters in movie: Is an ally to Pitch, but doesn't really like him and only works with him grudgingly.(The last time she worked with him, she was 1,218 years old.) Bunny used to be one of her best friends before she turned evil(she's a lot like him.).

@Maddie/ThorLoki: Your dark character could be, like, Sophia's great-great(however many greats) grand-niece? I just don't want any really really direct(like siblings) for Sophia. :) 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I just think the youngest in a guardians rp is a bad idea

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Welcome Elf, I'm still getting the word out about the rp you do the same, bump!

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

scarletactor17

Name: Valentine
Looks: Tan skin, red eyes, dark brown hair, tall
Guardian, Human, or Evil: Guardian
Clothing: White shirt, with a red leather jacket and jeans when he's out in the world. When he's not, he wears light chain armor and red leather armor in his own world.
Personality: Very very cheerful. He tries to make everyone around him happy, even though deep down he's very sad and lonely. 
Powers: Can make others love each other (Guardian of Valentines Day, love, etc.), but not himself. Is also skilled with some Magic and uses a bow and arrows. 
Backstory: Grew up in Rome Italy. He met someone who he fell head over heels in love with, but they betrayed him and he and his family were soon found a killed for reasons he doesn't remember.
Other: Was one of the first Guardians, but isn't that well known. The only time people seem to remember him is February 14. It's the only thing keeping him alive.
Relation to characters in movie: He met Bunny a century after he became a Guardian. He also met Santa Clause not long after and the three stayed together, until Pitch found them and separated them.

• Posted at:

Emilie(Bulldogpuppy71), if you ever return, go here:/266273

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Welcome Tobias right? Anyway I'm going to post a prologue rp of Pitches point of view, then once everyone signs up, we'll officially start, sound good, please spread the word!

Pitch's Pov: I remember like it was yesterday, the guardians defeated me, and my own nightmares betrayed me, and I have been trapped in my realm ever since then, so yeah the nightmares weakened me, but they didn't destroy me, as I once told Jack you can't destroy fear, but apparently you can overcome fear, and I have been left here to be alone and forgotten like I was in The Dark Ages when the guardians showed up, and I have been down here plotting for my revenge, and after thinking through very carefully, I have come up with a plan, so I told my assistant to gather some things for me, and she happily does so, I might have little power but I least have enough power to make something from my nightmare powers, and I knew just what I was going to create as I smirked evilly and I started to mix the ingredients together. "How is this going to help you destroy the gaurdians?" my assistant asks me. "Oh you'll see soon enough my new assistant, they'll all see!" I replied laughing evilly.

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

winterfairy70

I hope they're okay.

Name: Summer Sky
Age: She doesn't remember her exact age, but looks about 13-14.
Looks: extremely thck, soft, long light copper gold curls to her knees. Big, sparking sky blue eyes with a meadow green star/flecks(thick dark brown lashes.) Perfec sun kissed skin, rosy cheeks, a heart shaped face, light freckels. She is very very slim, with a curvy/slet of delicate build. She is about 5'1, gorgeous  and looks like she could be the embodiment the season summer.

Guardian,Human,or Evil: Guardian
Clothing: Usually a green flannel shirt with rolled up sleeves (varying shades of green.) Jean shorts that are slightly above the middle of her thighs. Has a flower/leaf crown with yellow/red/orange and some other flowers(sunflower, gladiolus, marigolds, freesia, daisies, peonies, etc.) Has a bracelet of woven wood/ green and red ribbon. 

Personality: Fiercely loyal, idependnt, stuborn, kind, sweet, incorruptible, rat her naive,  innocent,very bright, careing, loves to help things grow, tries as hard as she can to help people and be kind to them, but becomes rebellious and mischievous when she is around Solstice. Doesn't like to have to ask for help (even if she likes giving it.) Always tries to look on the bright side. I extremely extremely extremely intelligent and creative. 

Powers: Flight, can make things grow, control light, make things light up, control fire. Always seams like she is glowing a little bit of buttery orange light. Giving people hope. Has a brown staff like Jack's only has flowers growing from the top. And is summer-ish.
Backstory: late.
Other: um....

Relation to characters in movie: I'll say later.

Name: Coldin Black
Looks: Short, thick, straight jet black hair (a little longer then military length. Turns a silvery white color when he's around Summer.) Cold, pale, ice blue eyes. He's tall (6'3- ish.) Snow white skin, an athletic/sinewy build. He's extremely extremely handsome. Seems to suck all the light out of any room he is in. Has a huge scar on his chest from where his father accidentally attacked him.
Guardian,Human,or Evil: um..... He's not quite sure what. Supposed to be the guardian of potection/chivalry/shadows/the winter solstice, but.....
Clothing: Dark blue t-shirt. A black leather jacket. Black jeans. Black combat boots. 
Personality: Very strong, quiet, introverted, hates being told what to do, loves cold weather. Rebelious, mischivuios, but kind and protective. Never seems to fit in anywhere (except around Summer.)
Powers: Flight, bend shadows, freeze things( but not in an artistic way like Jack Frost), blend in with shadows. Has a large black iron sword that can

destroy some light and freeze things.

Backstory: Was evil like his father for an extremely extremely extremely long time. Then he met a mortal girl: Summer. He fell in love with her. His father tries to destroy her village, he tried to save her, and almost died. His father still cares about him, but they have..... an extremely tease relationship.

Other: erm.....

Relation to characters in movie: Pitch Black's son.

I might change or add stuff later

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

*pokes Taylor* Want to join my FIGUREs RP? :p

• Posted at:

Ocean Abott-dawn-a-stae-Hamiltonia

Slytherin ..and tiny philip

~~~~~   

"DEPRESSED CHILD OF DARKNESS I LIKE IT"-Chari

Queen of frdm and sea

"raiSE A GLaSS to freeeeDOM"-John Laurens

#ImNotClay

FF&Hamiltonfan

(∩◕ ω ◕)⊃━☆゚.* 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Name: Maddie
Looks:blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty
Guardian,Human,or Evil: Human
Clothing:jean shorts blue tank top chucks and a white hoodie
Personality:smart loyal kind rebellious sarcastic 
Powers: can cast spells
Backstory: n/a
Other: she is the Guardian of Magic

Relation to characters in movie: Step sister to Jack Frost

Maya

blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty

Guardian

black boots back t-shirt black cloak

powers would be same as sophia's

n/a

is sophia's greatx10 niece(does that work elf)

n/a

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Pov should be coming! BUMP!

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Alright nice to see everyone signing up, not right now Holly, but you can join this one if you want, let's go ahead and start, we'll catch Resse up once she signs up, all of you try to do a Pov as soon as you can, I believe right now, this is the part where they start gathering up new guardians so let's get to it then.

Angela's Pov: I was standing out in plain sight the moon light shining upon me, I knew what I had to do and I knew what my mission was, convince the guardians that I am a new guardian, and see where it goes from there. I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly I heard something behind me.  Show time I thought as I turned to where the noise was coming from only to see Jack Frost emerge from a bush, and then I simply stared at him staring right into his enchanting blue eyes. I was about to say something but before I had a chance to do so I get put into a red sack by Jack and was thrown through a portal with him following.

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

I had a bad enough day as it is and now I was being tossed in a sack and taken through a portal.I was going to hurt somebody as as soon as I figure out who did it.When the bag was removed I saw a giant bunny,a man made of sand,santa claus and a chick with wings.What was going on?

Maddie

I sat in the orphanage alone reading a book.I was currently the only kid left.All the others had been adopted or put into foster care.My step mom once mentioned that I would have had a step brother but he had died.Now they were all dead ad it was just me.The lights flickered and sparked.I quickly got off my bed and climbed out the window.I climbed down the fire escape and headed toward an empty field in the woods.I sat there for a while reading when I noticed flowers growing.What was happening?Did I do it?Is that even possible? 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

ptfl

• Posted at:

Cara/Jules/Athena/Noelle/Cora

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

#IChooseHappy:)

"We're not all weird, we're just a bit crazy," -Me

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

magicraven62

MY OC: Has black hair, blue eyes (with white flecks), is tall, has tan skin, and is a water element person/guardian. 

• Posted at:

I'm a Janus

My spirit animal is a wolf

I am a earth elemental

I make friends easily

I'm also voted Clay

I am a Waterbender (Avater: the last Airbender)

I am also a Ravenclaw (Harry Potter)

I am a Christian

Welcome!

Front sm

magicraven62

MY OC: Has black hair, blue eyes (with white flecks), is tall, has tan skin, and is a water element person/guardian. 

• Posted at:

I'm a Janus

I am a earth elemental

I make friends easily

I'm also voted Clay

I am a Christian

Welcome!

Front sm

magicraven62

And is called Tamara. And she's 16. GOOD LUCK, FELLOW GUARDIANS!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

I'm a Janus

I am a earth elemental

I make friends easily

I'm also voted Clay

I am a Christian

Welcome!

Front sm

magicraven62

And is called Tamara. And she is sixteen. GOOD LUCK, FELLOW GUARDIANS!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

I'm a Janus

I am a earth elemental

I make friends easily

I'm also voted Clay

I am a Christian

Welcome!

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

magicraven62

She is also called Tamara.

• Posted at:

I'm a Janus

I am a earth elemental

I make friends easily

I'm also voted Clay

I am a Christian

Welcome!

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Maddie: Yes, that is fine. :) But is it okay if Sophia has some more powers than Maya and is a little stronger? ( With Sophia having more practice and being around longer. :)

Aidan's POV: 

I sat in the tree, alone, listening to the birds, beasts, trees and flowers. I smiled slightly and said, "Hello, Bunny." I turned around and jumped out the tree, facing the Easter Bunny himself. "'Allo, Aidan," he greeted. I nodded. "Is something wrong? I know you didn't come to see me just to say hi," I stated. "We're having a new guardian," he told me. "So?" I said, "You've gotten them before and I haven't been there." "Well, yeah, but this time we're​ getting two." "Two? At the same time?" He nodded. "Alright, let's go then." He stamped his foot twice on the ground and a hole appeared, swallowing​ us up.

Sophia's​ POV: 

"Two guardians, Manny? You think that two new guardians will stop me? They are weak. I will get them soon enough. Just wait, Man in Moon, just wait," I whispered to the full moon, looking out from the shadows. 

Aidan's​ POV: 

We appeared in front of Santa and Tooth. "Aidan! Welcome!" He said, clapping me on the back. "Hello, Santa, Tooth, Sandman," I said, turning around to see him. I turn around, sensing the cold, "And Jack Frost." "I heard there were new guardians! Am I late?" Katerina Frost, a guardian of Fire and Jack Frost's sister, say, running in. She was a few years younger than Jack, looking 10-12 years old. She had been taken at birth and Jack never knew about her until he was a guardian. She had curly, wild brown hair with red and white streaks. Her skin was tanned with burnt places over half her face, her left hand, and her side that looked like a burnt marshmallow. She covered it up with make-up, though. Jack chuckled, "No, you didn't get, Kat." She breathed a sigh of relief, "Oh, good. Oh, hey, Aidan." "Aidan is a girl?" One asked who looked like a younger version of Sophia. She didn't sound like her and her hair was more life-filled and she had blue eyes, but I was still wary. "Yeah, you got a problem with that​!?" I challenged her. "No, I just didn't know that Aidan could be a girl's name." "Well, it can be," I told her roughly. "Aw, come on, be nice to the new guardians, Aidan!" Tooth said. I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall. Kat came over to me and whispered, "I don't trust the one in the yellow dress. She seems really suspicious. And I don't like the way she stares at Jack. I mean, I'm fine when you do it. I know you just think of him as a brother. But her..." She trailed off, but then added, "Can you​ keep an eye on her for me?" "Sure," I whispered back. She nodded and thanked me. Then she went over by Jack as the girl who thought I was a boy talked to Santa about being a guardian. I stood there in the shadows, growing a piece of ivy between my fingers not attached to anything, and started braiding it as it grew bigger. I would probably get the ivy whip done before these people were official guardians​.

(Taylor, if you don't want me to POV Kat in, then please ignore the last POV. :) )

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Well she would still be learning her powers anyway she wouldnt have developed them all yet

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

winterfairy70

Summer's POV:

"Coldin?" I look around. He's gone. And he was just here.

"Hello?"

I climb one of the tall trees near me and look around. I don't see him anywhere.....

His dad could be back.

"Hey!! Coldin!!???!!"

I'll bet he's with the guardians. "Snapdragons!"

I jump out of the tree and start flying towards their headquarters.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

I said it's fine bump!

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Taylor: Okay, just checking! :)

@Maddie: Oky, great! :)

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

ambersnow38

Pssst......Taylor......I'm soooo sorry about this but I've got a little too much going on right now to join this (Blame Final Exams). But I will keep reading this.

• Posted at:

Reese

Don't hide. Live. Follow the sun. You'll make it to Tomorrow.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Okay understood!

Angela's Pov: Every guardian in the room stared at me as the new guardians gathered around me and stared at me as well and they started questioning me. "What can you do?" one new guardian asks me. "I can cast spells, I know magic" I simply replied.  After all of the questioning North shows us to our new rooms and then he told us to make ourselves at home, and that training would begin shortly. I make myself at home in the room and I get out a spell book and look through it to the page I was looking for and I whispered its contents to myself quietly, "Ultimate love potion, makes your victim fall helplessly in love in you and makes them cling onto your every word like a puppy, ingredients : A hair from the person or victim you want to use it on, magical fairy dust, dream sand, fur of a rabbit to make them think you're lucky, and finally a pitch of hair from yourself" I whispered to myself as I read this to myself. I picked a piece of my hair and put it into a bag and then I put my spell book up and out of sight.  I slowly walked over to a mirror and looked into it smirking as my eyes glow black with a mixture of gold in them. "Don't worry; we shall get them soon'' I whispered to myself chuckling darkly.  I then followed North along with everyone else into the training arena.

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5