If I made you depressed, do you hate the idea of this, or do you think that you'll join because people should learn more about serious issues?

Front sm

creativescarlet16

Branch: Lucian

I don't usually do rp's, so this may seem unprofessional. I apologize in advance.

Abused, mistreated, bullied, harrassed.

This is your life on a daily basis. You've attempted to persevere for as long as you can, but you can't. 

You.

Can't.

Do.

It.

So you try to end it all. Except that the night that you chose to end? Something happened, and you fell over unconscious.

When you wake up again, you're not sure where you are anymore. All you know is that you're not where you used to be. And that you're in a windowless room with other kids that have similar scars to yours.

A message is written on the ground, the ceiling, and on all of the walls; over and over again.

FIND TOLIP

Yeah...that was depressing. Here are the rules!

1. No over-powered people. No Mary Sue's or Gary Stu's or Harry Moos or Carry Shoes or people who seem too perfect in any way. I mean, if you've been abused your whole life, then you're going to have some emotional, physical, or mental troubles. 

2. No LGBTQ+ O.C.'s. I know it's discrimination, but it makes me uncomfortable and my religion opposes it. I'm sorry. You can call me a homophobe if you feel better that way. I might make exceptions, because I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.

3. If you're reading this, write something totally random somewhere in your form in white ink. No, I mean something like...brit fuff fuff or genie. Or randomsparkles. Or awesomesaucesome.

5. Don't start until I approve of your form.

Here's the form.

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Crush:

Other:

I'll post mine later. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Forum-Name 

Virtual Vivid Lively(Or LivVirtual) 

"It's not because we wear skirts. It's because we wear glasses." 

Greencloak

Rain/Night/Sea

Lucian

Hystorian

With The Stroke Of A Paintbrush A Wonderful World Can Be Seen

CHINESE HERITAGE

tCHRISTIANt 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name: Mira

Appearance:She constantly dyes her hair. Currently it is black, purple, and blue. However, she will be dying her hair multiple times in this RP. Her hair is normally in a braided bun. Bright blue eyes. 5’4. Pale. Scarred up and down her arms.  

Personality: : Smart, rebellious. Loyal to the ones she loves. Very blunt and honest, and can be rude, even though she doesn’t try to be. Very stubborn. She’s very fierce and sarcastic, not to mention tough. Has a sensitive side of herself that she rarely shows to anyone. If you are one of the people she trusts, she’ll beat herself up if you get hurt and she think’s it’s her fault. She’s very sassy, and tells herself not to be, but it doesn’t work. She hates to ask for help, and loves to boss people around. She has horrible ADHD, so she’s constantly bored in class, but is still very smart. She’s bold, and isn’t afraid to show it. If you get on her bad side, watch out. She can fight. She’s tolerant of pain, heartbreak and heartache, because she’s had her fair share of it in life. She’s very hesitant to talk to anyone she’s just met. Is very quick on her feet, and quick to throw a punch. Will fight anyone who questions her. She is brave, but gets to reckless at times. She trains a lot, so it’s a bit rare to see her not running. A high functioning sociopath. Quiet, shy, creative. Very smart. Has had her fair share of heartache, heartbreak, and pain in life, which is why she is so tolerant of it. She’s very protective of the ones she loves. Can be very rebellious, especially when something is happening, but it’s wrong. Very smart.  When she’s in a battle, a whole new side comes out of her. In battle, she’s sassy, bossy, sarcastic, brave, bold. Pessimist. Suffers from bipolar depression, ADHD, self-harm and self-hate, OCD, multiple personality disorder, and a inferiority complex. Loves Paramore/Sia/Music in general.  Also loves movies like Austin Powers. ( Ian Kabra is a brit-fuff-fuff all the time)

Backstory:Her parents died when she was one, and there was no other family for her. She was shuffled around abusive foster parents who ignored her. Finally, when her cousin found her, she went to live with him, until he murdered someone and committed suicide. Was shuffled around more foster homes, each getting worse and worse. Then, when they found out her aunt was alive and has moved back home, she went to live with her, until she died. Currently lives with her divorced uncle Scott.  

Crush: Anyone?

Other: 

Mods, please let this through, as nonoe of this has ver happened to me and this is all fake. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

I might join later..... maybe.....

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Name: Liam Hendlewick

Appearance: short sandy blond hair, blue eyes, tall, ripped, and handsome

Personality: smart, loyal, depressed, synthetic, dyslexic, athletic, strong, fighter, he tends to make stupid decisions to protect the ones he loves, and friendly. More in povs (I love potato chips)

Backstory: his parents died when he was four and he was sent to live with his abusive aunt. He ran away and was caught, sent back to his aunt and abused again. Some of his friends finally told the police what was happening and he currently lives in foster care with a good family, but they have horrible children, who hurt him and take advantage of him.

Crush: Mira

Other: n/a

• Posted at:

-Cara thcar

That moment I left you,

I missed you. 

That moment I left you,

I wanted to return. 

That moment I left you,

Our song ended. 

That moment I left you,

I left you for good. 

Front sm

creativescarlet16

I have yet another rule! (Okay, more than 1 rule. I'm so sorry). 

6. Do not leave anything blank. Well, except for the other category. The other category can be blank. Or you can write "I'm not sure" for the backstory, but everything else must have something written in. No, "You'll see" in personality or etc. 

7. Also, adding on to rule 5, please don't start until I say you can. 

Liam is accepted. Mira is accepted, but if she is honest and blunt, can she not be shy and quiet? Those traits almost contradict each other.

My O.C. forms.

Name: Tolip (Which may or may not be her real name)

Appearance: Well, she's a tall person who is clothed head to toe in gray. She wears a gray cloak, a gray dress over a gray tunic and gray trousers, gray boots, gray gloves, and a gray veil. If she takes off her veil, you'll see that she's missing an eye and that half of her face is burned off, almost to the bone. The skin that she does have is almost a muddy-color, and her remaining eye is washed-out and grayish. Scars fleck her skin, and her hair is scraggly and dull. Not exactly a fashion model. 

Personality: Mysterious, intelligent, observant, nondescript, clever, inconspicuos, patient, resourceful, persevering. She's actually more of a hunter than prey, although her manner may not cause people to think it.  

Backstory: She was.....um, if you've read Six of Crows, you know Inej? Yeah, she's like Inej, except her parents were doing that to her, not random people who paid. Her dad had some mental illnesses and her mom was addicted to drugs and was an alcoholic. Her dad set the house on fire, so they lost the house and became homeless. Tolip almost died, but was only scarred. She was scorned and bullied by strangers whenever she stepped out of the alley, so she created Faraway Place as a way to cope, but eventually she couldn't do it anymore. So......weird way of the universe: Faraway became real. Oh, and no one knows all this stuff.  

Crush: Um, no.

Other: Tolip will be silently following the kid's progress. Like a stalker.Arfarfarfarfarf

• Posted at:

Forum-Name 

Greencloak

Rain/Night/Sea

Lucian

Hystorian

CHINESE HERITAGE

tCHRISTIANt 

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Ptfl

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 Timothy 4:12

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

The world is quiet here...

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

creativescarlet16

Monica, what does Ptfl stand for?  I searched it up, and I only got results for football and some ligament. 

• Posted at:

Forum-Name 

Greencloak

Rain/Night/Sea

Lucian

Hystorian

CHINESE HERITAGE

tCHRISTIANt 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

For Mira, the quiet and shy side is basically her sensitive side. Also, Mira has PTSD/nightmares from what happened. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@CreativeScarlet16

It stands for posting to find later. 

• Posted at:

Waterbender, Trekkie, Jedi, Narnian, spy, bookworm, PJ fan, dreamer, Stargater, Tribute, and more. 

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

creativescarlet16

Oh, okay Mira is accepted.

@Monica. Oh, that makes more sense than something about ligaments.

• Posted at:

Forum-Name 

Greencloak

Rain/Night/Sea

Lucian

Hystorian

CHINESE HERITAGE

tCHRISTIANt 

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@CreativeScarlet16

Hehe. ^_^

I have an idea about what my character will be like, but for now could you hold a spot for me? If you start without me could I be at the end of the poving list? I will make my form quickly if that happens. Don't wait to start for me. 

• Posted at:

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

kindhydra1

Name: Vio [Vee-oh] 

choco-cherry peppers

Appearance: Vio has black hair that cascades down to her mid-back. She wears it in a waterfall braid. It's hard to tell what color her eyes are because they tend to look different depending on her mood. She's a bit short, about five foot two or three. Her skin is a pale color, but clear. Most of the time, she wears a sweater and leggings, but she looks amazing in dresses.

Personality: Vio is a very quiet person most of the time and rarely talks unless she's comfortable with you, and in that case, she make talk a bit too much. She gets really shaky when she needs to speak in front of a large group of people or in front of people she's intimidated by. In that case, she may also start to stutter. She's OCD, so what little she owns is always perfectly organized and if she finds it messed up, she will likely despair. She gets bullied at school because of her awkward/timidness and because of how she acts in front of people and because of this, she usually flinches when people talk to her directly. Also because of the bullying, which also happens every time she looks at her phone (which isn't too often), she sometimes cuts her arms, which is one of the reasons she always wears sweaters.

Backstory: Vio used to have a brother, a twin, actually, but he died a couple years ago in a quading accident. They used to be inseparable and he was the more social one, but they used to be like one person, and they would even finish each other's sentences. Since he died, Vio's gotten more and more withdrawn from everybody else. As for her parents, her father left when she was young and her mother raised both Vio and her twin. However, she works really long twelve hour days to support them, so Vio is often home alone. The rare days that her mother is off work, they usually stay home and watch a movie or something like that, and they have a pretty good relationship. The day that she tried to end it, it had been a particularly brutal day at school and she had been under the mislead perception that her mother would be better off without her and that she would be more financially stable. If there was somebody who actually cared and was around a lot, like her twin had been, she might be able to recover.

Crush: Anyone?

Other: She doesn't really know it, but there is one kid at school who was friends with her brother that is looking out for her and tries to keep the gossiping about her to a minimum and tries to stand up for her when she isn't around.

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

winterfrost107

Ptfl 

• Posted at:

Staof Nohria

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

creativescarlet16

Vio is accepted. 

If we get more people, we can start.

Name: Sherry A.W.

Appearance: Sherry is squat and pudgy. She has a pale, sickly complexion and large, watery eyes. Her hair is a pale, reddish-blonde and is cut chine-length. Her limbs are thin compared to her body, and they are covered in thin, red scars. 

Personality: Temperamental, unpredictable, snappish, wary, rude, independent, obstinate.

Backstory: Her father and mother were alcoholics and used to repeatedly abuse her whether they were sober or drunk. They spent all of their money on alcohol, so Sherry had to resort to stealing. She suffered from multiple eating disorders, and the kids at her school would bully her because she was "fat" and "ugly" and "stupid." The teachers tried to help her, but they made things worse. Sherry made it a habit to avoid grownups, so she dropped out of school and had been a dropout for nearly a year before she tried to end it all.

Crush: Nope.

Other: Trying Human

• Posted at:

Forum-Name 

Greencloak

Rain/Night/Sea

Lucian

Hystorian

CHINESE HERITAGE

tCHRISTIANt 

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

New rp, check it out please: http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/272447

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

*Puts on her rp crown* Ta da!

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New Star Wars rp check it out: /292305

Front sm

kindhydra1

bump

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

stormcloud518

Name: Storm June Cortez

Appearance: Long wavey dark brown hair, A heart shaped face with freckles, ocean green eyes.

Is 5'4, usually wears skinny jeans with a sweater. 

Personality: Extremely shy and extremely clingy. Lacks confidence everywhere except in reading people and tends to trust she's right about whatever she assumed this person is like.  almost never speaks. Is loyal, but tends to be suspicious over stupid things. Also had trust issues and Is always thinking other people are telling her secrets. Opens up to much when she finds someone who seems trust worthy, but is always regretting telling people things afterwords. Is depressed. Gets extremely jealous when her friends are talking with other people and tends to blow up at them and ruins the relationship. Is also extremely awkward.

Backstory: Her mother died when she was eight and her father withdrawed himself her, so she was pretty much alone and had no one to talk to. She has no friends and everyone at school made fun of her. Her father ran off one night so she was taken into a foster home. The family was nice, but she got moved again. Her new foster parents were terrible and abused her. The kids at school encouraged her to end everything and one day she decided why not? That's when she woke up in the room.

Crush: Liam? 

Other: ......Idk

• Posted at:

Front sm

stormcloud518

Name: Storm June Cortez

Appearance: Long wavey dark brown hair, A heart shaped face with freckles, ocean green eyes.

Is 5'4, usually wears skinny jeans with a sweater. 

Personality: Extremely shy and extremely clingy. Lacks confidence everywhere except in reading people and tends to trust she's right about whatever she assumed this person is like.  almost never speaks. Is loyal, but tends to be suspicious over stupid things. Also had trust issues and Is always thinking other people are telling her secrets. Opens up to much when she finds someone who seems trust worthy, but is always regretting telling people things afterwords. Is depressed. Gets extremely jealous when her friends are talking with other people and tends to blow up at them and ruins the relationship. Is also extremely awkward.

Backstory: Her mother died when she was eight and her father withdrawed himself her, so she was pretty much alone and had no one to talk to. She has no friends and everyone at school made fun of her. Her father ran off one night so she was taken into a foster home. The family was nice, but she got moved again. Her new foster parents were terrible and abused her. The kids at school encouraged her to end everything and one day she decided why not? That's when she woke up in the room.

Crush: Liam? 

Other: ......Idk

• Posted at: