Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Branch: Ekaterina

In a world where technology has become sentient(ish, their like pets), you are a young engineer.

Everyone who was signed up (or has stolen one) has a FIGURE. They range in size, from 25 feet from 4 inches in height, and also range in abilities. Some are for the military, some for salvaging the old ruins of the ghost settlements (YES, THEY FOUND GHOSTS. BUT WHERE DID THEY GO?!). Your on a mission to find them, but still live a (kind of) normal life so the government don't start spying on you, or worse... Get embarrassed in front of your school.

Finally that's over o_o 

So, now to the rules!

Ships are okish???

No Mary-sues/Gary-Stus. Those are basically perfect characters with no weakness and "the most prettiest/handsome" and etc, etc.

NO BEING BEST AT STUFF. (Sorry Maya and Lillian)

Have fun

DRAMA IS ONLY ALLOWED IN VERY SMALL AMOUNTS (wow sounds like a medicine) 

If you have multiple characters, 5 is the max.

Don't try and center the RP around something (or your character) without my approval. 

Quotes are encouraged! "HAMILTON WROTE THE OTHER 51!"-Burr, Nonstop from hamilton.. Idk why I want this...

People can have no FIGURE!

Ok, now to the form!

Name:

Figure's name:

Figure's appearence:

Personality:

Figure's personality:

Appearence:

Quirks:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*OCean/BLaNC*

*Your Evil Fandom Reference Queen*

(*She/They/Weirdo*)

IT'S SPOOKY TIME.

~*~*~

Isa Is Ed Max Jo Ni Dee Co Du Phe Ri Nor Bia Ler Nott Crim

~*~*~

#SaveIsaac2k17 #DinosaursspeakfluentGerman #Spooky

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Bump?

• Posted at:

*OCean/BLaNC*

(*She/They/Weirdo*)

IT'S SPOOKY TIME.

~*~*~

~*~*~

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

L A F A Y E T T E

• Posted at:

*OCean/BLaNC*

(*She/They/Weirdo*)

IT'S SPOOKY TIME.

~*~*~

~*~*~

Front sm

blackbutterfly1262

Branch: Lucian

Name: Annie
Figure's name: Annie(I'd like it same as my real name)
Figure's appearence: Medium sized, long flowing blond hair, striking figure, deep soulful blue eyes, bright face full of happiness.
Personality: Loves horses and the colours pink, purple, orange and green. Loves hanging around with boys and girls, having picnics, horse riding, doing sports and reading. Is brave and kind and can be identified as a Gryffindor.

Figure's personality: Loves animals and all animals love her. For some reason she enjoys talking, sitting and playing with the boys more than with the girls. Loves being stylish and is always looking for ways to impress cute boys. She doesn't know that they are trying to impress her!
Appearence: Medium sized, long brown hair, deep brown eyes, bright face full of hapiness, thin figure.
Quirks:? Don't know what it is....
Strengths:My strengths are reading, school work(subjects) sports. My characters strengths are sports, fashion and developing a conversation.
Weaknesses: Mine are none because I haven't found any. My characters are none too.
Other: Secret: Don't tell anyone but she has a crush! I don't thankfully! She has a crush on tall, thin Dylan, who has brown hair, blue eyes, fair face, loving eyes and freckles. Many girls love him and are not afraid to say so but he has a secret crush on Annie. They're going to have a private meeting tomorrow, so don't interfere even though it's all made up and imaginary!

PS: I hope it lets me post all this because I spent ages on this!

• Posted at:

ANNIE

GIRL

Cahill

Mastermind

Spy

Swiss girl

Camper

Athlete

Gymnast

Footballer

#NeverforgetANNIE#

I think  

#FreaksLikeMe#WeAreFamily#IChooseHappy:)#NeverForgetAnyone

Front sm

musicapollo20

ptfl

• Posted at:

« Charity »

i got no use for moonlight

Les-ten to me

and up until now i have sworn to myself that i'm content with loneliness

courage cannot erase our fears,

courage is when we face our fears

Front sm

amazingtiger219

ptfl

• Posted at:

Queen Ivy 

Thorn Clover Lily Keith Riptide Luke Ryder 

#Freakslikeme

#Webefam

#I'mnotclay

#Iamtitanium

#Callonme

#Vibraniumage

I'm a christian but I'm not perfect - NF

All the best people are mad - Lewis Carroll

2 moons left

Front sm

kindhydra1

Branch: Janus

Does the FIGURE have to be humanoid?

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Weaknesses are needed! You could not trust easily, or be excessively loyal, or have Hubris (too much pride). Still, Weaknesses are needed! And FIGURES aren't exactly Androids. Their robots that like like animals, and/or objects, but aren't exact copies of humans. They can be like giant Bears (Those are war FIGURES) or tiny ants (spy FIGURES). Their also sentient(ish) and can understand commands. Please change your form. 

• Posted at:

*OCean/BLaNC*

(*She/They/Weirdo*)

IT'S SPOOKY TIME.

~*~*~

~*~*~

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

I'm gonna do my form now :P and spots saved o_o

Name: Adeline "Addie" O'Mourei (OH-More-E)

Figure's name: Pennie

Figure's appearence: A grey wolf with shiny fur (Its metal) and striking electric blue eyes.

Personality: Adeline is a happy, curious, easily distracted girl who is easily excited (and dissapointed) and loves exploring. 

Figure's personality: Pennie is a very serious FIGURE that is very loyal to Adeline, but also fierce and unpredictable. (Insert random Androclus and the Lion scene here)

Appearence: Adeline has ginger hair, a few freckles over the bridge of her nose to her cheeks (Tottally not because philip and Laurens), Brown-ish hazel-ish eyes, shes around 4"9 and 4"11. (She wears a variety of clothes but dude that's gonna take a long time to write :P) 

Quirks:She has a strange love of turtles and wolves and Reese's peanut butter cups, has this strange habit of saying "Burr" before she says sir, and once dressed up as Katniss Everdeen when she was 12. 

Strengths: Her knowledge of the past (and fantasy), her quick thinking, lots of stamina, pretty fast

Weaknesses: Shes not that strong, is excessively loyal to who she trusts, tends to say things before she speaks.

Other: Her weapon is a sharpened wooden spear she found in an abandoned cave, and has had Pennie since she was 7.

• Posted at:

*OCean/BLaNC*

(*She/They/Weirdo*)

IT'S SPOOKY TIME.

~*~*~

~*~*~

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Oops, typo! not speaks... i mean thinks

• Posted at:

*OCean/BLaNC*

(*She/They/Weirdo*)

IT'S SPOOKY TIME.

~*~*~

~*~*~

Front sm

baseballking37

ptfl

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"  - Jeremiah 29:11

RIP Conner, you will never be forgotten

#3.14 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Save one spot!

• Posted at:

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

..guys post o_o

• Posted at:

*OCean/BLaNC*

(*She/They/Weirdo*)

IT'S SPOOKY TIME.

~*~*~

~*~*~

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

And spots saved!

• Posted at:

*OCean/BLaNC*

(*She/They/Weirdo*)

IT'S SPOOKY TIME.

~*~*~

~*~*~

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name: Arabella

Figure's name: Mira

Figure's appearence: She constantly dyes her hair. Currently it is black, purple, and blue. However, she will be dying her hair multiple times in this RP. Her hair is normally in a braided bun. Bright blue eyes. 5’4. Pale. Scarred up and down her arms. 

Personality: : Bubbly, kind, optimistic, caring, smart, mischievous, fun, independent, creative. Can be a bit wacky .Openminded.  Basically Mira's complete and total polar opposite. 

Figure's personality: Smart, rebellious. Loyal to the ones she loves. Very blunt and honest, and can be rude, even though she doesn’t try to be. Very stubborn. She’s very fierce and sarcastic, not to mention tough. Has a sensitive side of herself that she rarely shows to anyone. If you are one of the people she trusts, she’ll beat herself up if you get hurt and she think’s it’s her fault. She’s very sassy, and tells herself not to be, but it doesn’t work. She hates to ask for help, and loves to boss people around. She has horrible ADHD, so she’s constantly bored in class, but is still very smart. She’s bold, and isn’t afraid to show it. If you get on her bad side, watch out. She can fight. She’s tolerant of pain, heartbreak and heartache, because she’s had her fair share of it in life. She’s very hesitant to talk to anyone she’s just met. Is very quick on her feet, and quick to throw a punch. Will fight anyone who questions her. She is brave, but gets to reckless at times. She trains a lot, so it’s a bit rare to see her not running. A high functioning sociopath. Quiet, shy, creative. Very smart. Has had her fair share of heartache, heartbreak, and pain in life, which is why she is so tolerant of it. She’s very protective of the ones she loves. Can be very rebellious, especially when something is happening, but it’s wrong. Very smart.  When she’s in a battle, a whole new side comes out of her. In battle, she’s sassy, bossy, sarcastic, brave, bold. Pessimist. Suffers from bipolar depression, ADHD, self-harm and self-hate, OCD, multiple personality disorder, and a inferiority complex. Loves Paramore/Sia/Music in general.  Also loves movies like Austin Powers. 

Appearence: : long hair that seems to forever changing colors, but that is just her favorite colors. So normally rainbow. Or black with a blue tint. Blue/Grey/Green eyes that change color in the sunlight, or when she is mad. Pale skin that is scarred, every inch of it. Is a bit tall, about 5’3. Very strong, though she doesn’t look it. Very slender. 

Quirks: She loves things such as old movies, old books, etc. 

Strengths:She is a very good actress, and usually uses it to make people stop annoying her. She is a good singer/artist, although she highly doubts that.  

Weaknesses: She has low self-esteem. She doesn't do well among people. She can be easily distracted if something heavily intrigues her. 

Other:  Nope. 

Mods, please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#Team: Naidia Mira Leon 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

#CALLONME

I'm the puzzle

You can't figure out

I hope that you burn

Cause I got issues

We are just 

Misguided Ghosts

Front sm

musicapollo20

I'll try to get the form done soon, but I'm a bit sick so it might take longer than expected

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Les-ten to me

Front sm

kindhydra1

Name: Jordan

Personality: Jordan is very sweet and really loves Shimmer (her FIGURE). She is very innocent and wouldn't hurt a fly. She's also very sensitive, though, but people don't dare hurt her (mentally or physically) because all though Shimmer isn't around very often, an incident a year ago made it clear that Shimmer will not let you get away with anything when it comes to Jordan. Jordan is also very clever.

Appearance: Jordan is a bit shorter than her FIGURE, so approximately five foot four. She has really long, bright, naturally blond hair that she always wears braided. It goes down to her tailbone. Her eyes are a sky blue that mach Shimmer's and she has fair skin. Because she likes to ride her FIGURE often (bare-back), she usually is wearing sweats and then a shirt of some kind and sneakers. She is very pretty.

Quirks: Um, there's nothing I can think of.

Strengths: She is very clever, and very good at horseback riding and flying and with all of the loops Shimmer has pulled in the air, she has become really strong when it comes to holding on to things (this could extend to rock climbing, etc.). She's also very kind and skilled with charm.

Weaknesses: Because her FIGURE is so protective and loving of her, she has never really seen human cruelty, which could probably scar her if she was shown war or something like that without becoming used to smaller things like bullying. She also doesn't really watch TV or anything, so she isn't really informed on anything (including crime shows). A lot of people are terrified of her and avoid her because of Shimmer's reputation which is unknown to her.

Figure's name: Shimmer

Figure's appearance: Shimmer looks like a horse that is about five and a half feet tall with white 'fur' and brown 'fur' around the hooves. Her maine is a a combination of orange and white which makes it appear to be on fire. The same is true with her tail. She has sky blue eyes and when she wants to be, Shimmer can look intimidating rather than beautiful. What makes her unique is that she actually has wings that expand out of her sides and are not visible when they're dormant. When extended, the part of the wings that were facing towards her sides turn to face the ground and are the color of her tail/maine. The wingspan can extend anywhere from the length of a horse to the width of a football field (which is necessary if she actually wants to fly). Essentially, Shimmer is a Pegasus.

Figure's personality: Shimmer loves Jordan and why wouldn't she? They've been together for almost their whole lives. She is very protective of her (which was kind of her purpose when she was made) and doesn't allow anything to come to Jordan. Although Jordan doesn't know it, she has destroyed people's figures because they've said something rude about her or chased them around, intimidating them until they were terrified of Shimmer, and jordan by extension. If somebody proves themselves to Jordan and becomes a friend, Shimmer might get a bit sad and may feel a little like she's being replaced, but to prevent Jordan from being emotionally hurt, she'll extend her protection onto them as long is it doesn't affect Jordan's safety. Extremely loyal to Jordan.

Other: Her parents are FIGURE engineers and when she was only a baby, they got her into the program and designed a figure meant to protect her growing up, so that nothing would harm her. The result was Shimmer, the first FIGURE not to match the exact anatomy of a living animal species. Because of her rarity, Shimmer doesn't reveal her wings in public unless she is told or Jordan is in immediate danger that can't be dealt with by a horse.

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

@Lani: FIGURES are designed after animals, not people o_o i've already said that o_o

• Posted at:

*OCean/BLaNC*

(*She/They/Weirdo*)

IT'S SPOOKY TIME.

~*~*~

~*~*~

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

I'm going to have three characters and they're all going to be siblings, I hope that's okay. Also they're orphans.

Name: Jiang Lie, female

Figure's name: Galbie, male if they can have genders really

Figure's appearence: He is kinda dull because his metal was painted over, he was designed like an eagle, and his body is brown, he has green eyes.

Personality: Kinda ferocious she can be a little feisty and her favorite saying is: I can do anything a boy can do

Figure's personality: Brave and loyal, Galbie can be independent, but he will always come back to Jiang

Appearence: Tall, with brown hair and brown eyes, she has freckles, and normally wears a T-shirt and jeans

Quirks: She has an odd habit of not being able to resist pretzels (IDK why)

Strengths: She is good on the battle field and very good at horse back riding

Weaknesses: She is good at many things, but when put into a position to fail she gives up far to easily

Other: She uses a homemade bow and arrow set. Poppy and Connor are her siblings

Name: Connor, male

Figure's name: Tuck, male

Figure's appearence: Tuck looks like a shiny silver deer, with violet eyes

Personality: Connor is smart and brave, he likes being adventurous and he adores his sisters

Figure's personality: Tuck is loyal but proud, he can be a bit stern and standoffish and he is protective of little Poppy

Appearence: He is tall with scruffy red hair, freckles, and green eyes

Quirks: He loves being barefoot and never wears shoes pretty much

Strengths: He is brave and a good shot with his throwing stars

Weaknesses: He is overly protective and overly brave

Other: He has a set of throwing stars. Poppy and Jiang are his siblings

Name: Poppy, female

Figure's name: Topper, male

Figure's appearence: Topper is made of special red metal and looks like a fox, his eyes are blue

Personality: Poppy is very adventurous and daring, she likes running off when her siblings aren't looking, she is very smart

Figure's personality: Topper is sweet and a little crazy at points, he loves Poppy and can be very lovey

Appearence: Poppy is short with long black hair, and blue eyes, she is very pale

Quirks: She is obsessed with nature in all forms

Strengths: She is very smart

Weaknesses: She runs away often, and throws temper tantrums

Other: Connor and Jiang are her siblings

Ummmm, you forgot gender.

• Posted at:

Hok  A.K.A. Hok the Hammer

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I'm one of the 6% that loves wolves!!!

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

O_O I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING BESIDES WEAPONS

and D'aww Poppy seems cute! Keep her safe ):U

• Posted at:

*OCean/BLaNC*

(*She/They/Weirdo*)

IT'S SPOOKY TIME.

~*~*~

~*~*~

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Thanks! I assume this means I was accepted.

• Posted at:

Hok  A.K.A. Hok the Hammer

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I'm one of the 6% that loves wolves!!!

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

new rp, check  it out please: http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/272447

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

*Puts on her rp crown* Ta da!

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New Star Wars rp check it out: /292305

Front sm

musicapollo20

wait ocean you said

"Their robots that like like animals, and/or objects,"

...so can I have like a sword FIGURE or something? o_o

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Les-ten to me

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

by objects i mean cannons and other heavy weapons. they aren't sentient, but can take commands and roll/hop(?) around

• Posted at:

*OCean/BLaNC*

(*She/They/Weirdo*)

IT'S SPOOKY TIME.

~*~*~

~*~*~

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

Front sm

musicapollo20

Name: Alex Harrison

Figure's name: Symphony (America, you great unfinished symphony -The World Was Wide Enough)

Figure's appearence: Vintage-y, brown, metal cannon with two wheels (idk how to describe a cannon, guys)

Personality: A fighter, I guess? Kind sometimes, rude sometimes, depends who she's with and all. Smart, but definitely has her dumb moments. Thinks she's more responsible than she really is, sorta-ish has a devil-may-care attitude. Braver than she thinks sometimes. Snaps quickly when mad. Defensive/Protective of herself and people she cares about. Brutally honest at times. Short-tempered, gets into trouble easily. Attitude problems. Not throwing away her shot until the world turns upside down.

Figure's personality: Quiet, follows quickly. Understands basic commands. Manages to creak whenever someone (usually Alex) says something dumb or questionable, which can be either funny, irritating, or get Alex into trouble...

Appearence: Brown, wavy hair. Stops around her mid-back. No bangs, hair is usually left down. Kinda blue-green-gray-ish eyes. Fair skin. Dark circles under eyes from too many nights spent writing, chatting with friends or researching. The circles are slowly disappearing. She usually has make-up on, though it's not always noticeable (normally it's eyeshadow, blush, and either lipstick or lip gloss). Stands at around 4'11. Usually wears just a t-shirt and leggings, occasionally a sundress, usually either tennis shoes or low-heeled sandals. Pretty much always carries a brown purse.

Quirks: Always has at least two pens on hand, absent-mindedly writes on hand/arm when thinking, quotes things too often

Strengths: Loyalty, skill with a quill, an okay thief. Blends into crowds easily, can run in heels

Weaknesses: Loyalty. Makes enemies easily. Hubris. Argues almost too often. Doesn't listen to orders sometimes.

Other: let's steal their cannons (she stole her FIGURE, since you said something about that in the original post o_o), doesn't have the greatest aim but can use a gun (doesn't currently own one, but maybe gets one in the RP if that's okay?). Owns a sword. Doesn't exactly come from a rich family.

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Les-ten to me

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name Missy

Figure's Name: Grace

Figure's Appearance: looks like the ag doll Grace Tomas

Personality: cute, loyal, smart, singer, actress, innocent, sweet, over trusting, girly, young, kind, friendly, outgoing, and funny. More in povs

Figure's Personality: sweet, loyal, baker, kind, friendly, and knows how to speak a bit of French

Appearance: long brown hair in pigtails, brown almond shaped eyes, tall (for a 7 yo), and thin

Quirks: she may or may not be obsessed with ag

Strengths: she's very loyal, good at lying/acting, and can make someone believe something.

Weaknesses: she's very youngish so she can't do alot that other people can do, she can get a bit girly/dramatic, and can get a bit over obsessed with ag dolls 

Other: n/a 

• Posted at:

©@®@ [)

(She/Her/They/Them) 

Aro/Ace/Agen

(INFP-T)

Don't think there is second chances?

Life Always offers you a second chance

it's called tomorrow. 

-Nicholas Sparks-

#SpOoKTime

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

@Aunt: OH LOOK HAMILTONS IN THE RP

@Cara: Whats a ag doll?

• Posted at:

*OCean/BLaNC*

(*She/They/Weirdo*)

IT'S SPOOKY TIME.

~*~*~

~*~*~

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

@Cara Never mind, its a american girl doll... I kinda want one now o_o and i already have one o_o

• Posted at:

*OCean/BLaNC*

(*She/They/Weirdo*)

IT'S SPOOKY TIME.

~*~*~

~*~*~

Front sm

musicapollo20

Nephew/Son/Sister-

a: it's Harrison

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Les-ten to me

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Ad: no its hamilton

• Posted at:

*OCean/BLaNC*

(*She/They/Weirdo*)

IT'S SPOOKY TIME.

~*~*~

~*~*~

Front sm

musicapollo20

AH: no it's literally Harrison like what the heck

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Les-ten to me

Front sm

kindhydra1

bump

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Am: but harrison iss like hamilton so hamilton

• Posted at:

*OCean/BLaNC*

(*She/They/Weirdo*)

IT'S SPOOKY TIME.

~*~*~

~*~*~

Front sm

musicapollo20

AH: i'm surprised you haven't mentioned my first name yet

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Les-ten to me

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

AM:Its even better if only your last name was hamilton you would be alex hamilton, descendant of hamilton

• Posted at:

*OCean/BLaNC*

(*She/They/Weirdo*)

IT'S SPOOKY TIME.

~*~*~

~*~*~

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9