Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Camp Midgard was destroyed.All the campers are being moved to Half-Blood.None of them know what's coming.Ragnarok is closer than you think.In fact it's right around the corner.All the villains from both myths a joining together to destroy everything.Can the demigods stop it or will they have to fight an impossible battle they may not win?

Rules:

1)1 godly parent per person

2)2 characters max

3)no crushes on mcs 

4)no best fighter

5)no being a legacy or being blessed by other gods

6)do not give them powers they wouldn't have

7)PLEASE READ ALL FORMS AND RESPECT WHAT PEOPLE WRITE IN THEM

8)be nice

9)have fun

10)Odin,Thor,Loki,Frigg,Hera,Artemis are off limits

11)If read please put Asgard in other

12)no demi titans

Name:Maya

Looks:blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal rebellious thief hacker sarcastic

Godly Parent:Tartarus(the only demi primordial)

Crush:anyone willing but doesn't trust love and thinks no one will make her as happy as Luke Castellan(dead)did

Other:best thief hacker artist archer(better than apollo kids but not by much)Asgard

Ali

13(second youngest)

like Elsa

smart loyal kind caring protective of her friends fierce

Skadi(only child)

anyone willing but doesn't believe someone could love her the people close to her always end up dead

best actress singer dancer her powers are like elsa's minus the bringing things to life Asgard

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Save a daughter of Hecate and one of Hades!

• Posted at:

Lani

Naidia Leon Alicina Ben Matt Mira 

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Lyric of the week: "Don't you dare look out your window darling everything's on fire

Front sm

fightingeagle1869

I am pondering a good character to  put in this excellent camp. Please get back to me soon.

Thanks, 

Fightingeagle1869

• Posted at:

FightingEagle1869

100% Gryffindor and Halfblood (I rock the Greek vibe)

100% fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;0 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

sorry Lani but Hecate is actually a titan even if she is a good one titans are off limits

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

winterfairy70

Please save nott, second youngest, equal theif/archery/artist, best gymnast/deductions.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

ravenfairy187

How did I not know she was a titan curse it

Anyway, please save then a daughter of Hades and one of Freya!

• Posted at:

Lani

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Lyric of the week: "Don't you dare look out your window darling everything's on fire

Front sm

winterfairy70

Also Selene and 3rd youngestyoungest, not second

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

all saved povs will hopefully start tomorrow

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

save daughter of Poseidon and son of Poseidon (twins)

• Posted at:

Cara/Jules/Athena/Noelle/Cora

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

#IChooseHappy:)

"We're not all weird, we're just a bit crazy," -Me

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Gabriel 'Gabe' Liam Henkle

Looks: short black hair, brown almond shaped eyes, tall, muscular and handsome

Personality: smart, loyal, sarcastic, fighter, strong, actor, writer, loyal, funny, and nice/friendly. He has synesthesia, dyslexia, ADHD, ADD, and OCD. More in povs

Godly Parent: Hades

Crush: Maya

Other: Asguard. His twin sister's form is below. He is very distant from everyone except his sister

Name: Gabrielle 'Gabby' Aisa Henkle

Looks:  long black hair, brown almond shaped eyes, tall, muscular, and pretty

Personality: singer, writer, actress, dancer, fighter, strong, sarcastic, funny, loyal, kind, friendly, and determined to prove everyone who says she can't wrong. She has synesthesia, dyslexia, multiple personality disorder, bipolar, ADD, ADHD, OCD, self hate, and partially depressed. More in povs 

Godly Parent: Hades

Crush: TBA

Other: Asguard,  her twin brothers form is above. She is very distant from everyone and very difficult to understand. 

(Mods PLZ LET THIS GO THrough)

• Posted at:

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Actually, just save the daughter of Hades. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@Maya Gabe and Gabby are supposed to be children of Poseidon not Hades, so yeah, sorry if I confused you.!

• Posted at:

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Brighid Hunt

Looks: Long, thick, soft snow blond hair(it’s basically white. Turns black if she uses her powers too much.) Her big blue eyes change shades of blue(sometimes pale ice blue, then so dark they’re almost black.) Very slim, with a lithe/athletic build, and is around average height for her age(5’0. A little under.) Snow white skin, a heart shaped face, nordic features, and is extremely beautiful(but doesn’t care.)

Personality: Usually very quiet(she barely talks. Not because she's shy really, she just won't talk unless there's a reason too. And people never listened to her when she was younger, so...), but when she does talk she's sarcastic, cynical, brutally honest, and a bit harsh.Has trust issues, doesn't like crowds or bing indoors for long. SHe sometimes lets the tougher, cynical, darker her slide away slightly when she thinks she's alone, and is sort of lonely. Can be very sweet, kind, gentle, and almost charming at times.Very brave, selfless, stubborn, proud, she never asks for help with anything ever(especially if she's hurt, can't figure something out, or is having troubles with her powers. Keeps many things to herself.) Easily bored, but when she is focused on something she can stay focused on it for days(often not eating or sleeping until she's done.) Extremely intelligent , observant, often notices things others don't. She's adventurous, rebellious, fiercely loyal, and will do almost anything to keep her friends safe. Tends to stay up during the night and not sleep during the day. People tend to dislike/distrust her, bully her, avoid her, or (very rarely) actually like her (and she has no idea why.)

Godly Parent: Nott

Crush: She's always been told that no one could love her, so she eventually listened and stopped caring. 

Other: The only daughter of Nott(she has one brother though.) Equal artist/archery/thief, best at gymnastics/deductions. Has darkness/night powers(darkness control, solidification of shadows, shadow control, shadow travel(like Nico), photo-umbrakinesis. Her powers are a little over twice as strong at night, can see in darkness like it’s daytime if she wants to, and has some amount of communication with nocturnal animals(not like they actually speak to her, but they sort of understand each other. If she concentrates she can create a bow/arrows out of shadows.) Has a sword sort of like jack( only named Phil, and he has a “better sense of humor” according to him, is darker, and doesn’t talk as much. A black/dark blue/purple blade with silver runes(not a necklace though. He becomes an obsidian arrow on a silver watch like bracelet.) Has a completely black horse that was a gift from her mother(he sort of looks like a clydesdale) named Dew.

Name: Arthur Green

Looks: Short, thick, sort of messy golden blond hair. Sky blue eyes. He's tall, with an athletic/slim build, tan skin, and is extremely handsome.

Personality: Kind, gentle, charming, polite, usually pretty laid back, but he can be very harsh when people break rules that end up hurting then or others. he cares deeply for people and life. He's very very very smart, but doesn't always act it. He likes to laugh and smile and make others around him laugh and smile, usually has something funny to say to lighten the mood, but he knows when to be serious. Can be very sarcastic , but usually pretty nice. He'd do almost anything to keep the people he cares about safe and is overprotective of his friends/loved ones. Creative, he often seems to have idea's that seem dumb at first but wok amazingly. Fairly close to Brighid (despite her dislike of people and people's general hatred/distrust of her.) Known to be a bit of a mother hen (esspecially with Brighid. ) more in POV'S.

Godly Parent: Apollo

Crush: He really really likes Brighid, but she's...her(meaning she ignores almost any romantic thing anyone tries to say to her.) He'll end up with Brighid

Other: The best guy archer/singer. best healer/musician. Has all the powers Apollo's kids usually have. (Audiokinesis, light, healing, etc.)

Nevermind Selene. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

povs may start

Maya

I walked around camp not really caring about practically everyone glaring at me.As a daughter of Tartarus,the pit and pure evil itself they tend to not trust me.I should be the one to not trust them.When I first came to camp I was claimed as a child of Hades.Chiron said it was to protect me from Tartarus because he didn't know he had a child.Well he does now and has claimed me.Only because about a year or two ago he wanted to use me to break out of the dreadful place.I stopped when I noticed a bunch of campers coming in through the Half-Blood gates.The Norse."What in the Hades"I muttered."They are moving in"Percy said"Remember?The camp was destroyed.""I remember"I said"I just thought it was a joke."I was hoping it was.We already had our own problems and now we are going to have two times the problems.Plus that's more people to hate me. Percy, Annabeth, Leo,and Piper were the only people who talked to me but I'm not sure if they trust me.The only person who did is dead.Luke Castellan was my best friend and I loved him.He died in the War of Manhattan.He caused it but in the end he saved us.I walked away from the gates of Half-Blood.Wait.....What?Camp Halfgard.They are seriously changing the camp name.I left and headed to the archery range and started shooting.I hit the bull's eye every time and split five arrows."You know if you weren't a child of Tartarus I would think you were a child of Apollo"Clarisse said"To bad no one likes you to actually believe that."She laughed and walked away.Laugh it up fuzzball.

Ali

"This was a dumb idea"I told Bri.She nodded as we walked through the gates.It looked sort of Medieval.Our camp looked sort of like Valhalla.At least that is what Magnus said.A blond girl ran up to hug him and dragged him over to a boy with sea green eyes.Cousins.Annabeth I think her name was.He doesn't stop talking about her."Hi I'm Percy"the boy said walking over."I'm Ali and this is Bri"I replied.

(Lily what do you think about Ali and Bri being half sisters)

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name: Mira

Looks: She has long black, purple, and blue  hair. Bright blue eys, that seem to sparkle. 5'1. Scars up and down her arms.She normally wears a black tanktop, black shorts, and sandals. Has a TARDIS necklace, along with a charm bracelet.  Always has blue headphones. 

Personality:(I just combined a few of them..so sorry if it looks odd!)Smart, rebellious. Loyal to the ones she loves. Very blunt and honest, and can be rude, even though she doesn’t try to be. Very stubborn. She’s very fierce and sarcastic, not to mention tough. Has a sensitive side of herself that she rarely shows to anyone. If you are one of the people she trusts, she’ll beat herself up if you get hurt and she think’s it’s her fault. She’s very sassy, and tells herself not to be, but it doesn’t work. She hates to ask for help, and loves to boss people around. She has horrible ADHD, so she’s constantly bored in class, but is still very smart. She’s bold, and isn’t afraid to show it. If you get on her bad side, watch out. She can fight. She’s tolerant of pain, heartbreak and heartache, because she’s had her fair share of it in life. She’s very hesitant to talk to anyone she’s just met. Is very quick on her feet, and quick to throw a punch. Will fight anyone who questions her. She is brave, but gets to reckless at times. She trains a lot, so it’s a bit rare to see her not running. A high functioning sociopath.  Quiet, shy, creative. Very smart. Has had her fair share of heartache, heartbreak, and pain in life, which is why she is so tolerant of it. She’s very protective of the ones she loves. Can be very rebellious, especially when something is happening, but it’s wrong.  Very smart. . When she’s in a battle, a whole new side comes out of her. In battle, she’s sassy, bossy, sarcastic, brave, bold. Pessimist. Suffers from bipolar depression, ADHD, self-harm and self-hate, OCD, multiple personality disorder, and a nferiority complex. 

Godly Parent: Hades

Crush: Nope. 

Other: Equal singer to Ali, best swordfighter.  

She's one of my new OC's. More fits the whole daughter of Hades thingy...

Mods, please let this through, as none of this ever hapened to me. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Gabby:

"Come on Gabe," i said grabbing my twin brother's hand pulling him along.

"Huh? Wha-? Gabby?' he said.

"There's new people here, the people from Camp Halfguard."

"Say wha-?"

"There's new people here, remember Camp Halfguard?"

"Wha?"

"You're impossible." I grabbed Gabe and dragged him over to the new people.

"Oh hey Percy," I said. 

"Hey Norse People, I'm Gabe and this is Gabby, we're twins," Gabe said really loudly. 

"Oh man, my reputation ruined again."

• Posted at:

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Mira

Well, this was most certainly new. I however, don't want to meet new people. There are only a select few people in my life who I actually like. One of them being Maya. She was different, like me, and she had been claimed by Hades. 

Interesting. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Cara-the norse are from camp midgard their camp was destroyed so they are at half blood the camp was then renamed to Halfgard

Maya

I continued shooting arrows but I stopped since it was now time for lunch.I headed to the mess hall.All of the Greeks were at their tables and the Norse were standing not sure what to do.I made my way through the crowd to reach my table.The poorly made table in the center of the room.The Hephaestus cabin made it and only one person talked to me in there so I assume his siblings made the table.If it weren't for the fact that this camp is the safest place fro demigods I would have been out of here already.Ha demigod.I'm not even that.My father is a primordial.I stared at it for a bit and then walked over to it.I sat down and started drawing on it.Make it look sort of nice.

Ali

"I'm Ali"I replied.Then a bunch of campers were walking over to what I assumed was the mess hall.All of the Norse kids were just standing there not sure what to do.A man who was half horse walked in."Listen up"he said"I apologize for not having a place for you.Midgard campers may sit wherever you like.As for sleeping arrangements half of you will be in the Hera cabin and the other half will be in Artemis cabin."Everyone then split and went to different tables.They all avoided the one table.Poorly made with one girl sitting at it.I looked at Bri and then walked to sit with her.Gabe and Gabby walked to the Poseidon table although he seemed a bit distracted.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

winterfairy70

That's fine. They can be half sisters .

I'm working on a POV now.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

(heh how did I not realize that, maybe that's why I'm apparently oblivious)

I'm working on typing up a Gabe pov 

• Posted at:

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

Front sm

winterfairy70

Brighid's POV:

I can tell most of them like Ali already. Not me. They don't seem to be able to decide. It's like... A more childish/less organized version of my camp. I miss it. Even if no one other then Ali, Magnus, and Peter ever really spoke to me....

"Bri!" My half brother Peter walks over and sits with us. 

"Hi. I'm Brighid's way cooler older brother. Peter. Hi." He smiled at the girl. He's always been a little better with people. But he also doesn't lose control of his powers as much. 

"Hi." The girl looks up. "Hi. Are you sure you really want to be near me?" "Are you sure you want to be near me?"

She smiles a little. "Everyone-" "hates you? Same."

"Hi."

A blond boy sits on the end of the table. "Hey Maya. New Norse kids. I'm Arthur, son of Apollo, and you three are...?"

Arthur's POV:

I was walking to Apollo's table, when I saw two of the new girls walking to sit at Maya's table. We're not the closest friends, but I'm not rude or mean to her, and i think she tollerates me. And the new kids will probably get trouble from Clarise..... so...... why not. I turn and go to sit with them

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

"I'm​ Ali daughter of Skadi and Bri's half sister"the girl replied.Clarisse then walked over."Well if it isn't the freak trying to make friends"she said"It won't last long."She laughed and walked to the Area table.It was a really bad idea to make me mad."Fight me"I told her and every half blood fell silent.They believed she was the best fighter in camp.I don't believe there is one and am going to prove her wrong."Fine"she said"But don't cry when you lose."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I hope I'm not too late! :) 

Name: Útíradien Nestaron (call him Nestaron) (name means "blind healer")

Looks: Brown hair, faded green-blue eyes, pale-ish skin. Wears a brown camo t-shirt, black pants, black sneakers, and black-tinted sunglasses.

Personality: Will show in POV's.

Godly Parent: Eir (Norse goddess of healing)

Crush: He's open. :)

Other: He's blind. He also has slight healing-type powers(like an Apollo kid). He has a seeing dog that is a German Shepard named Bregolien. 

• Posted at:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementoriaAvery

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

"BringTheSunshineIn,TheHappyDays.TheHrdships,2,We'llFindAWay."

-NewPolitics

"IfItGetsMeConvicted,IllBOnMyKneesWithMyHandsLifted"

-Newsboys

'memberWS665SaltClevSphinx(?)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Can Ali have a crush on him 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Sure! So am I accepted? :) 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Gabby 

Percy sat down across from Gabe, 

"Hello," I say glaring at Gabe.

"Ok what's the fight this time?" he says amusement on his face.

"Maybe he needs to grow up, be more mature, and learn not to embarrass me in front of everyone.' I glare at Gabe.

Suddenly all goes quiet, Maya and Clarisse where talking. " Well if it isn't the freak trying to make friends," Clarisse said. "It won't last long."

I ball up fists. 

Maya answers "fight me."

"Fine, but don't come crying to me if you lose." She goes back to her table. 

"I am going to kill her," I muttered under my breath. "If you'll excuse, i have to go do something."

I leave and walk over to the Ares cabin and put up a sign that says, [Clarisse will lose]. 

I walk over to my cabin and yank out my pictures. 

• Posted at:

#ProudChristain

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetCyra

#CallOnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I'll take it as a yes. :) Also, things in [] are stuff that he can't see but is going on. 

Nestaron's POV:

I walked towards the sound of a fight. "Hey!" I said, "No one's fighting. And besides, even the best fighter can lose with arrogance." "Oh, yeah? And what are you gonna do?" a feminine voice said. [Clarisse waves her hand in front of his face and she realizes that he's blind.] "I'm gonna make you stop," I told her. "How are you gonna do that when you can't even see?" she counters. [She takes off his glasses.] I stayed calm despite that her words rung true. "What do you mean he can't see? Why couldn't he see?" another girl in front of me asks. "Are you blind, too?" the first one laughed. I gritted my teeth together and I heard Bregolien growl. "Bregolien, down," I told him and I felt the leash go slack. "No, come on! Let the dog fight me. I'm sure he'd be better than you. Even with a free shot," she says. "Clarisse, this is between me and you. Not him." "Útíradien Nestaron," I told her. "What language is that?" this 'Clarisse' asks me. "It means blind healer," I said through my teeth. "Oh, is that what you are? A healer? Oh, and that just means you're even worse of a fighter than I thought you were," Clarisse says. "Woah, woah, woah. Are you implying that a healer can't be a fighter?" someone behind me said. 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

winterfairy70

Arthur's POV:

"Woah, woah, waoh. Are you implying that a healer can't be a fighter?" I can fight. And I'm pretty certain that Útíradien can to. "Clarisse is just being rude. She's being herself, actually." A few kids laugh. Hmm. Better work on new jokes later. "After this wimp and pit girl over there, I'm gonna pound you into the ground Archer boy!" Then I see movement from the corner of my eye. It's one of the norse girls, and she's walking up to Clarisse.

Brighid's POV:

I look up at where the horse man was standing a few minutes ago, but he's busy. Great. If this doesn't stop we're going to have an all-out brawl. As much as I like fights, this doesn't seem like the time or place. I stand slowly then walk over to where Clarisse is standing. "Excuse me." She turns for a second, and I kick her to the ground. Or, more correctly, Útíradien's shadow on the ground. She goes through it and the pavilion goes silent. There's a scream from the lake or pond or whatever on the other side of the camp. Hmm. I was aiming for woods. Must be off a bit.... I walk and sit down at Maya's table again. The son of Apollo looks around. "Well then. Anyone else hungry?"

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

After lunch finished Clarisse and I were in the arena.The whole camp was in the seats cheering for Clarisse except for the few possible friends I may have made."Bring it on freak show"she said"Everyone knows you won't win.""Bring it ugly face"I replied.The fight started.It was a pretty fair fight at first.Then I started losing but came back from it and she started losing.I eventually took her sword from her and then kicked her legs from under her."Don't ever underestimate me"I said.I dropped her sword next to her and walked out of the arena."Ela Edo"I yelled calling for Loki.The hellhound came to my side and we went to sit on the beach.I watched the sun glitter on it.It kind of almost looked glassy.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'll POV either later or tomorrow.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Nestaron's POV:

"Who won?" I whisper to the person beside me. "Maya," she says excitedly. "Who's Maya?" I ask. "The one that isn't Clarisse," she says, like I'm an idiot. "Oh. Right," I say, embarrased. I heard footsteps and chatter and assumed that everyone was leaving. I whistled and soon felt Bregolien's nose in my hand. I felt back towards his neck and took hold of his leash. I stood up and Bregolien tugged at the leash and I followed. I was trying to memorize the layout of the Camp, but I kept ramming into things. Bregolien was having some trouble, too. I heard leaves crackle under my feet and figured we were near or are in the woods. I proved that we were in the forest when I ran face-first into a tree. "Ow," I muttered to myself, feeling for my nose. I dropped my hand and felt the rough tree bark, hoping no one saw that. "Hey, are you okay?" someone asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine," I said.

(That can be anyone. :) 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

winterfairy70

Brighid's POV:

I walk through the forest for a while. It's nice. Dark, quiet(other then the occasion sound of rustling branches or twigs snapping), and just... nice. Until Nestaron and his dog runs into a tree.

"Hey, are you okay?" He looks up and blinks a few time. "Yeah. I'm fine." "Okay. did you want any help getting back to camp?

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Nestaron's POV:

"Um... Yes, please. If it's not too much trouble," I say, embarrassed. "No problem. You're.. the blind guy, right?" she asks, "Nestaron, right?" I nod and say with a tinge of humor, "Yes, that's me." I feel a hand on mine and take it. "I hope this isn't weird for you." "Well, if you kept walking and said follow me, I don't think I'd be any worse off than I already was." [Brighid nods with a slight smile.] "I guess your right," she said. She pulled me along with Bregolien beside her. Or, at least, I assumed he was beside her. "Sorry, I didn't get your name...," I asked. "Brighid," she responded. "Pretty name," I complimented. 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

winterfairy70

Brighid's POV:

I smile at that. "You'd be the first to say so." "Really?" "Usually people just ask if it means "bridge."" He smiles a little. I rather like him I think. More then most of the other people here. "Were almost back. Were you trying to get any place specific?"

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Nestaron's POV:

"No, not really. Just trying to memorize the place." "Alone?" Bregolien did a growl/whimper. "I mean, without another person? I knew you were there... what's his name?" "Bregolien." "Cool name, Bregolien," she said and I heard scratching and panting, so I assumed she was scratching him. "So no one saw me," I answer. "Sorry, what?" "Why I did it alone. I did it so no one would see me when I... ran into things," I told her. "Oh. I guess that's understandable," she says. We went on for a few minutes in silence. "Well, we're here," she says. "Thank you, Brighid," I say and take her hand and kiss it like they would do in the olden days. "Well, you're a little old-fashioned," she commented. I chuckled. "Yes, I've been told that. Is that a problem?" "No... old-fashioned can be a good thing. Well, see ya 'round, Nestaron," she said and walked off. "You, too, Brighid," I called to her. 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

winterfairy70

Brighid's POV:

I look down at my hand for the fifth or sixth time. Someone actually spoke to me by choice. Didn't insult my name. And.... was kind. And I don't think that many people are kind to him....... I will be. And I think I might get in a few more fights then usual...."Bri!" I turn as my brother comes running over. "There's some big commotion among the greeks. Apparently someone went into the woods to find a grove of some sort."

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#StayJade&Ivy

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Aw!! XD

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

Loki and I roamed through the woods looking for this anthill thing.T through there I can reach the Grove and find the prophecy.As soon as we reached it we headed for the Grove."Wanna buy the new and improved self tanner"one tree said."No but the new ninja blender.Makes amazing smoothies"a second tree said."Uh......""Buy some jelly beans"a third spoke."I just want a prophecy"I said before another cut me off.

Greek and Norse coming together as one

Now it’s time for a little fun

Villains of both seek destruction

Two camps must fight as one

To fight a war that cannot be won

A traitor amongst the very few

Leads to death a girl that’s new

Thisis what it said and I have to tell everyone.I'm gonna be so hated.More than before.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus