Leader

Queen of Minecraft

Gang:

Crescent

Burst

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

Hurt my sisters and your going to have a Bad Time.

Front sm

kindhydra1

Branch: Janus

I'll write one after Liam's is posted, so I don't ruin his POV.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Liam

I go over to my locker. I open it, a big plaque tumbles out. Uh oh. I shove it in my gym bag. Ill fix it later. I walk over to my class. American History. Great, just more reminders of how stupid I am. 

• Posted at:

Find me here

http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/282158/posts/new?reply_to_id=3885338

Front sm

kindhydra1

Branch: Janus

Daria's POV:

It was lunch and I was about to head to the cafeteria when my phone dinged. Liam had texted me, and it looked like it was a group chat with Gracie and Scottie, too.

It read, Need help. Can you meet me in the field?

By field, I'm guessing he meant the soccer field, because I'm pretty sure the football team was practicing today. I responded, saying I'd be there, and to my surprise, Gracie texted Liam back soon after, saying she'd be there soon. Usually, she wasn't one for technology, so I was impressed that she'd been so quick to respond.

Instead of turning towards the caf, I went the other way, towards a set of doors. Then I walked the couple minutes to the goal posts, Scottie responding to the text sometime along the way. Liam was sitting with Leah, clutching his bag. It looked like they'd been having an intense conversation before I approached, but as I came close, they both looked up at me.

I gave them a quick smile. "So what's the matter?"

Liam looked over my shoulder. "Let's wait until Scottie and your sister get here. That way I won't have to explain four times."

I nodded and sat down, waiting for the other two. When they were finally there, the five of us huddled around, looking at Liam with expectation.

"I really need your help. And before I show you, I need you to believe that I didn't do it."

We exchanged glances.

"'Kay, Liam," Gracie agreed. "Show us."

He leaned over and slowly unzipped his bag, something gleaming from the overhead light. He pulled it out and I realized what it was - the plaque that had been stolen this morning.

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra