Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Branch: Janus

I'm so sorry guys, I probably won't be able to write this week, I have final exams.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I would put a clever joke here, but I can't think of one.

Professional MB Ghost

Would Like an All-Purpose Cleaner for Life

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

blackcat3440

Branch: Lucian

That's ok, good luck!

I have them next week :/

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

"The only time when you run of chances is when you stop taking them."

Always happy to talk about books!

Front sm

blackcat3440

Ravenpaw POV

The young she cat was shaking slightly, her eyes were dull from exhaustion, and her flanks shallow from hunger, but Ravenpaw stood her ground.

"N-no." She said. "Starclan doesn't approve of you or this clan. You cannot get a leader's ceremony."

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Thornstar's POV

Thornstar nodded to Lightningstrike who then bounded off to organize the day's patrols. The brown leader heaved a sigh and headed to the fresh-kill pile, still small as it was early morning. Thornstar had made up his mind to join a hunting patrol with Icepaw today. He hoped it would distract him from the looming threat of the rogue MoorClan cats.

The gathering is soon. He shivered at the thought. 

Nothing had been seen or heard about Darkphantom's troop. They hadn't crossed once into ShellClan territory. Frankly, it was making the seasoned warrior uneasy for things to be so quiet after the violent attempted coup.

Darkphantom is certainly up to something, but what?

Thornstar took a half-hearted bite out of the carp he had chosed. He was grateful, at least, for the fact that the river and lake had finally thawed. He would be fishing with his apprentice instead of making a fool of himself on dry land.

Across the clearing, he caught a glimpse of Blossompelt slipping out if the warriors den. When she saw him, she looked as though she wanted to come to speak with him, but she was called over by Jadetail to go on patrol. The she-cat headed over dutifully, but not without another, almost worried glance back at him. 

Maybe Blossompelt can sense something's wrong. Of course, I've already announced to the clan what's happened, but perhaps she fears that I myself am especially anxious.

After all, she, along with myself, Hailstrike, and Elkwish, are the only ones who were attacked by those traitors. Only we have truly seen what they're capable of...

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

aquadragon6755

Blossompelt : 

The patrol padded through the forest. Blossompelt stopped and smelled the air. She caught scent of a squirrel. The others had smelled the same. Jadetail and Blossompelt shared a look. Blossompelt raced off towards the squirrel, her feet hitting the ground softly and she partly ran, partly jumped, after the squirrel. The thud of the squirrel's feet on the ground gave Blossompelt peace. She ran as fast as she could, hoping to get the attack from Darkphantom and Thornstar's anxiousness. 

Focus Blossompelt. Sandfoot's voice echoed in her head. She ran faster, and caught up with the brown squirrel. She gave a big leap and her jaws closed around the tiny neck. Her front paws, with sharp claws out, were laying on the creature, though it was already dead.

She stood up. The squirrel dangled from her mouth as she stared up at the sun. It was becoming sun-high, and would have to get to camp soon. Blossompelt padded faster. Her back paw landed on a thorn near the camp, and she shrieked. Loudly. The squirrel fell out of her mouth as she was afraid a rogue might attack her.  A dozen or so warriors, including Thornstar, surged toward where the scream came from. Forestheart followed. When the warriors saw it was just Blossompelt, they relaxed, but were still cautious. Forestheart noticed Blossompelt's upturned paw with the thorn, and rushed to her side. Thornstar was making sure she didn't have any serious injury, but once Forestheart arrived, he retreated. He also took the squirrel as Forestheart led Blossompelt to the medicine cat’s den. Forestheart treated her paw, then let Blossompelt go. She avoided Thornstar, though she wanted to speak to him. She approached the elders' den, hoping to find her father.

"Sandfoot? Are you there?" Blossompelt meowed at the entrance.  

• Posted at:

Sing, Dance

Aqua Elk

Or Abigail

Or Denver

Gang : 

Caitlin 

Anna

Lea

Brigid 

Kiara

Nicole 

Annabeth

Piper Phoenix 

Piper McLean

Thalia

Hazel 

Bianca 

Luna

Hermoine

Serpent 

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something sometime in your life.

Front sm

blackcat3440

Yay, still going on! Good POV's guys

Sandfoot POV

His dreams were never pleasant.

They were filled with blood and yowls and cries to Starclan. Those who truly enjoyed the chaos of battle scared Sandfoot. But this was different. 

He was walking through a forest, his body young again. The forest was strange to say the least. The trees were pure silver, like the moon.  The sky looked like a leaf that had been bitten too many times. Stars glittered everywhere. Froststrike, his wonderful, clever Froststrike was there beside him. She was laughing, her golden eyes shining. Sandfoot could not hear her say anything except for their daughter's name: Blossompelt.

He loved that name. It was spring when the little white she cat had come into the world. A blossom petal had been blown into the nursery during birth. He remembered Froststrike's tired smile when she caught sight of it. "Why don't we name her after that?" Sandfoot said when he spotted his mate's eyes trailing after the white petal. And that had been that.

In the dream his mind didn't remember that his mate was dead. At least, not for a good part of it. But then suddenly memory struck him, and his smiles disappeared. Froststrike looked at him in confusion, then pity, before turning into fine, golden, dust.

Sandfoot woke up to his daughter calling for him. He shook off the vivid dream, checking the ground for dust. His wide eyes glanced at a white face and he gasped. Froststrike was back but with different...that wasn't her, was it? His heart sank. Of course it wasn't her, but she looked so much like her sometimes it hurt. 

Blossompelt looked worried as she settled down. Sandfoot flicked his tail and smiled at her. She was here for advice, that much was obvious.

"Uh," Blossompelt began, blushing a little. "It's about Thronstar."

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

aquadragon6755

Blossompelt : 

"Uh," Blossompelt began, her face turning red. "It's about Thornstar." 

Sandfoot's intense gaze softened, and he let out a laugh. Sandfoot had always known about the crush Blossompelt had on the brown leader, and he knew she was a good fit for him, if only Thornstar was more talkative and social with the clan. 

"What about Thornstar?" The elderly tom asked. 

Blossompelt sat down, her tail curling behind her. "I'm worried about him. He seems,... anxious. Like Darkphantom is going to attack again." 

"Ah. Would you like me to speak with him?" Sandfoot again asked, worry sneaking into his expression. 

"No! I mean, well, I would like to talk to him, but I don't know how." Blossompelt confessed. 

"Just be yourself Blossompelt. Approach him gently, and try to get him to relax. Then talk to him." Sandfoot advised. 

(I'll finish it later.) 

• Posted at:

Sing, Dance

Aqua Elk

Or Abigail

Or Denver

Gang : 

Caitlin 

Anna

Lea

Brigid 

Kiara

Nicole 

Annabeth

Piper Phoenix 

Piper McLean

Thalia

Hazel 

Bianca 

Luna

Hermoine

Serpent 

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something sometime in your life.

Front sm

aquadragon6755

Blossompelt : 

"Uh," Blossompelt began, her face turning red. "It's about Thornstar." 

Sandfoot's intense gaze softened, and he let out a laugh. Sandfoot had always known about the crush Blossompelt had on the brown leader, and he knew she was a good fit for him, if only Thornstar was more talkative and social with the clan. 

"What about Thornstar?" The elderly tom asked. 

Blossompelt sat down, her tail curling behind her. "I'm worried about him. He seems,... anxious. Like Darkphantom is going to attack again." 

"Ah. Would you like me to speak with him?" Sandfoot again asked, worry sneaking into his expression. 

"No! I mean, well, I would like to talk to him, but I don't know how." Blossompelt confessed. 

"Just be yourself Blossompelt. Approach him gently, and try to get him to relax. Then talk to him." Sandfoot advised. 

"Thank you Sandfoot!" Blossompelt meowed when she exited the den. 

Blossompelt padded to find Thornstar, hoping to be able to help him get back to being a kit. When Blossompelt had been Blossomkit, and still in the nursery, Thornstar never got out much, and certainly didn't get to play. Blossompelt would try to see if she bring out his kit side to distract him from everything. Thornstar was with Lightningstrike, probably worrying about the upcoming meeting. 

"Thornstar! Can I talk to you?" Blossompelt exclaimed when she finally reached the leader. 

Thornstar looked at her with a confused look, but nodded anyways. Blossompelt led him to the training clearing. She gestured for him to sit down. Her breathing was tense when Thornstar sat down. 

• Posted at:

Sing, Dance

Aqua Elk

Or Abigail

Or Denver

Gang : 

Caitlin 

Anna

Lea

Brigid 

Kiara

Nicole 

Annabeth

Piper Phoenix 

Piper McLean

Thalia

Hazel 

Bianca 

Luna

Hermoine

Serpent 

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Thornstar's POV

"What is it?" Thornstar asked, cocking his head.

"Let's take a walk."

"A walk?"

"Yep."

Thornstar, bewilderd, followed Blossompelt out of the clearing. 

At first, the two ambled along, matching pace, while Thornstar eyed the warrior strangely. Then, Blossompelt suddenly sped up, bounding before Thornstar, who trailed behind her. The she-cat turned back, twitching her whiskers playfully, and Thornstar felt a spark in his chest. He increased his speed to pass her, and thus the two began a game, weaving through the forest, ducking trees and each other's silly jabs.

Up ahead, the Thornstar saw the sparkle of the lake, and he sprinted forward, determined to reach it first. The wind sang in his ear and his breath came in short bursts. It had been a long time since Thornstar had felt this swelling in his chest, this feeling of elation and competitiveness. 

The brown tom skidded to a stop at the very edge of the shore, his front paws just barely dipping into the water. He turned back to Blossompelt to boast about his victory, but to his surprise, she was nowhere to be found. The leader narrowed his blue eyes at the forest.

Suddenly, he was bowled off his paws and into the chilly water, sputtering wildly. He surfaced, shocked, and heard peals of laughter. They were coming from an equally soaked Blossompelt, who was swimming next to him.

Thornstar made his way back up the shore, grumbling overdramatically. He narrowed his eyes at the still laughing she-cat. "Well aren't you proud of yourself?"

Blossompelt gracefully followed him out of the water and flicked his cheek with her soaking tail. "Definitely."

The pair sat by the lake edge, catching their breath and drying off. They were silent for a long time, until Blossompelt piped up.

"What's got you so anxious, Thornstar?"

The brown tom stiffened, his tail waving behind him. Blossompelt inched closer, her gaze questioning.

Thornstar sighed. "I'm worried about Darkphantom. Call me crazy, but I think he's going to make some kind of move the night of the gathering. I just don't know what."

Blossompelt shook her head. "That's not crazy at all. What do you think you'll do?"

"For one, leave more cats behind in camp in case he attacks. I'm just worried about causing a panic. And even then, there are a million things Darkphantom could do I'm not sure we could prepare for. This cat had ripped the warrior code to shreds and buried it."

"Why not speak with Starclan?"

Thornstar nodded. "I think I will. As soon as possible, tonight."

"Then we better get back to camp so you can start preparing." Briefly, the she-cat curled her tail around Thornstar's, then pulled away. "We better get back before anyone misses you."

Thornstar nodded. Then, impulsively, he rubbed his cheek along Blossompelt's. "Thank you," he whispered in her ear. Then he was off, striding back towards camp, his heart pounding. 

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

aquadragon6755

Blossompelt : 

Her eyes went wide as she realized that Thornstar had touched her cheeks with his cheek. Only mates did that! Did that mean... that Thornstar possibly returned Blossompelt's feelings? She let Thornstar go ahead alone. She needed time to think. Blossompelt walked until she reached a certain spot near the lake. Settling down near the edge of the lake, she let her paws touch the water. Here was where her mother had appeared to her in a dream from StarClan. Closing her eyes, Blossompelt thought about her mother. She remembered being the last kit to open their eyes. The first thing she had seen was the white pelt of her mother. 

• Posted at:

Sing, Dance

Aqua Elk

Or Abigail

Or Denver

Gang : 

Caitlin 

Anna

Lea

Brigid 

Kiara

Nicole 

Annabeth

Piper Phoenix 

Piper McLean

Thalia

Hazel 

Bianca 

Luna

Hermoine

Serpent 

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Bump
  • Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Hazelfang's POV

Hazelfang picked a rabbit up from the fresh kill pile and headed for Fawnstar's den. A cool breeze swept through the camp, ruffling the fur on his neck and the dead grass beneath his paws. It was the evening of the gathering, and every cat in the clan walked about stiffly, expecting the silence following Darkphantom's rebellion to shatter at any moment.

A blood-red sun dipped below the horizon, perfectly framing the burrowed-in hill that was his destination.

The grey warrior slipped through the torn up lichen that covered the entrance. Even a half moon later, he could see that gouges were still left on the floor from the fight with Darkphantom. If he looked hard enough, Hazelfang could even see traces of tired red where his leader had lost her first life... Or maybe it was his imagination.

Fawnstar was at the back of the den, tidying up her nest. Although it was the duty of the apprentices to make the leader's nest, Fawnstar had always been rather particular about her own, ever since she had been Fawnpaw.

Hazelfang's muzzle curled into small smile despite himself. "Oi. I've got some food for you."

The spotted leader turned to him, purring in thanks when she saw the prey at his feet. She motioned with her tail for him to sit. Hazelfang lay down, stretching out comfortably on her floor while she ate. His eyes flickered about the den, automatically drawn to the signs of the recent coup. He flexed his paws, sheathing and unsheating his claws restlessly. 

The more time that passed, the angrier Hazelfang had become. He had been in a daze for so long about what had transpired, but he was quickly beginning to truly process it. The betrayal of those six warriors.

Clan had always been family. You're born with your clan, you breathe with your clan, you die with your clan. 

How could they have thrown that away?

He remembered those cats.

He remembered a young Harebreeze showing him hunting crouches as a kit. He remembered Mossfoot, before she had had Tigerpaw, a strong and fiery inspiration to the apprentices, boasting about her hunting records. He even remembered a grouchy Russetfur telling the younger cats stories and Crowtail congratulating him when he became a warrior.

He remembered growing up with Sandflower and Fawnstar, getting into all the right kinds of (mostly) harmless mischeif together.

If Hazelfang couldn't trust that bond, what could he trust?

Fawnstar pushed her nearly finished rabbit towards him, flicking her ears in invitation. Hazelfang accepted, savoring the familiar taste of the prey he'd been eating his whole life. The brown she-cat rasped her tongue over an errant piece of fur on his back, just like they were kits again. 

It eased the fire in bones but left a hallow ache in its wake.

Riverwish materialized outside of the den. The tortoiseshell she-cat perked up when she spotted him. "There you are, Hazelfang, I was just about to tell Fawnstar I couldn't find you to tell you you're coming to the gathering tonight." 

The grey tom nodded in acknowledgment at the deputy's notice, swallowing the rest of the rabbit when she padded off. 

Fawnstar shifted beside him, looking lost in her own thoughts. Probably worried about the gathering. We should be leaving for it soon.

Hazelfang pressed himself to her side, gazing sympathetically at her when she looked at him. He was not going to let her think she was going it alone. He would follow her wherever she went, just like he always had.

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Bump

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

cutewolf230

Fawnstar : 

"Do you have a plan for tonight?" Hazelfang suddenly asked. 

Fawnstar, startled out of her thoughts, jumped. "I-i do. I think I want to leave some warriors behind, but I think Darkphantom might show up to the gathering." 

"Why?" 

Fawnstar turned her green gaze to him. "Darkphantom probably made Ravenpaw perform a lleader ceremony. In that case, Darkphantom is probably trying to make a Clan, his own, and attack both ShellClan and MoorClan." 

Hazelfang nodded, though his claws kept flexing. The she-cat knew exactly why he was tense. The six warriors, betraying their clan. 

Harestar had drilled this into her when she became deputy. 

Flashback : 

"Remember," Harestar started. 

"Clan had always been family. You're born with your clan, you breathe with your clan, you die with your clan. You fight for your clan." Fawnheart recited. 

"Good." Harestar smiled. 

End of Flashback 

Fawnstar remembered Mossfoot at her kitting. Rosefeather had helped her with the small Tigerkit. She remebered Sandflower convincing the reluctant apprentice Fawnstar had been to jump into the Ospray Pond at midnight. All the traitors had been loyal MoorClan cats. 

Fawnstar got up, and Hazelfang did as well. They trotted side by side. All the MoorClan cats were gathered beneath their meeting point. Hazelfang went to sit next to Cougarfang, and Fawnstar jumped up. 

"MoorClan cats! As you know, tonight is the gathering. I wish to leave some cats behind, if Darkphantom attacks. Nightfall, Blacksky, Moonfeather, Ivyflight, Cougarfang, and Redpelt, can you stay behind?" Fawnstar turned towards the chosen warriors. 

They nodded. Fawnstar jumped down, and the gathering attending warriors walked towards the gathering place. Fawnstar held her head high, she was proud of her clan. They were able to stay resilient through everything that was thrown at them. 

Well, except for the surprise that awaited them at the gathering.  

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016

Lyric of the Week : Phantom of given life 

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Name: Ravenstorm

Tom or She-cat: She-cat

Clan: ShellClan

Age (in moons/months): 25

Personality: Extremely loyal to her clan and the warrior code. Despite this, has quite a few friendships in MoorClan. Fights bravely and fiercely, hence the suffix -storm. 

Appearance: Pure black with thick fur and dark blue eyes. Thick, bushy tail. Small but lean, has sharp claws

Mate (if any): Jaypool

Kits (if any): Silverpaw, Lionpaw

Apprentice/ Mentor (if any): Heatherpaw

Other: Sister to Sunbreeze

Name: Jaypool

Tom or She-cat: Tom

Age (in moons/months): 22

Personality: Always calm and collected, with a cool temperament. Is a sensible descision maker.

Appearance: Sleek silver-gray fur with darker gray tabby stripes. Pale blue eyes. Long, lean, skinny tail with a black tip. Has one torn ear

Mate (if any): Ravenstorm

Kits (if any): Lionpaw, Silverpaw

Apprentice/ Mentor (if any): None

Other:  Aspires to one day be leader, but not through negative means.

Name: Sunbreeze

Tom or She-cat: Tom

Age (in moons/months): 25

Personality: Headstrong, loyal, a good fighter. Mostly calmer than his sister, Ravenstorm.

Appearance: Big, pale golden tabby with darker gold stripes. Green eyes. Thick fur and bushy tail. Long whiskers, sharp claws, hard grey paw pads. Has a scar on his underbelly from a fox, and has a v shaped nick in one ear.

Mate (if any): None

Kits (if any): None

Apprentice/ Mentor (if any): Brightpaw

Other: Thornstar saved his live one when Sunbreeze was an apprentice, and he's been grateful and firmly loyal to him since.

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

~A forever bitter pre- Dark Ages MBer~

"Be proud of your place in the cosmos. It is small, and yet, it is." -Cecil Palmer, Welcome To Night Vale

#Isupportsamegendershipping 

\(o-o)z

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Welcom to the RP Safire!

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Thanks Daniel :)

Ravenstorm's POV

Ravenstorm swished her tail as she paced nervously around camp. She watched with troubled eyes as appprentices bumbled across the camp, blissfully unaware of darker troubles lurking on the horizons.

She breathed in once, twice, with closed eyes, before opening them again, only to jump back, startled. "Sunbreeze!"

The golden tom smiled slightly, tail flicking with worry, too. "You are concerned about the clans."

"Well, of course!" She replied, tail straight up. "We are a very large clan, this scuffle that seems to have happened after Fawnstar's leadership - and she's so young, too - it doesn't look good."

Sunbreeze nodded, green eyes troubled. "Things will sort themselves out. StarClan is there to guide us."

Ravenstorm sat, looking over at Thornstar's den. "I'm just worried..."

Sunbreeze reassuringly licked his sister's shoulder. "If it troubles you this much, talk to Thornstar about it, hm?"

Ravenstorm looked up at him immediately. "Oh, no no, he's already stressed about it, I know. He carries himself so much more stiffly. Besides, it's not my place, I'm not the deputy..."

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"Be proud of your place in the cosmos. It is small, and yet, it is." -Cecil Palmer, Welcome To Night Vale

\(o-o)z

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Sorry for the length of this one guys, just got on a roll. We've been doing pretty good!

Thornstar's POV

When the last sliver of pink light sank below the horizon, Thornstar made his preparations.

"Eagleheart, I want you to stay behind with Hawkflight, Elkwish, Emberstrike, Blossompelt, and Lionbreeze."

The grey warrior blinked. "So many of us?"

Thornstar nodded. "I need you all to be on high alert. I'm afraid Darkphantom will try to make a move tonight."

Eagleheart nodded stiffly. "I'll notify them now."

Watching Eagleheart go, Thornstar strode back into his den, waiting for the time of departure to arrive. He lashed his tail, lip curled as he remembered his visit to StarClan's Fang.

The golden-brown warrior opened his eyes to a cold, black void. He shivered violently, feeling the air curling around him and draining his warmth. 

"StarClan! Please, share you wisdom with me!"

His cry echoed all around him, the volume increasing tenfold. His ears wailed and the leader grit his teeth. 

There was no reply. A familiar scent, however, was present.

"Quailstar," he whispered, blue eyes flashing. The leader he had succeeded. He curled in on himself as the cold grew, the darkness suffocating. Thornstar unsheathed his claws. "Why aren't you saying anything?"

He listened for several beats, the silence so consuming he could hear his own pulse. Then, suddenly, the screeching of many cats rang out.

"WE'RE SORRY," cried the voices.

Thornstar shut his eyes, flattening his ears to his head. The voices grew louder, and louder, drowning out even the leader's own thoughts, until he woke up, gasping for air.

That had been all he heard. After that, he had almost wanted to abstain from going to the Gathering entirely, but he knew he had to. 

That didn't mean he wasn't certain, deep in his bones, that something terrible would happen no matter what he did.

He had spoken with Forestheart about his dream, but the she-cat hadn't been able to offer him any more insight into its meaning.

A quick glance at the sky outside his den told Thornstar it was time to start rounding up the cats going to the Gathering. The stars winked down at him, the sky clearer than water on a calm night. Anger simmered in Thornstar's blood. He realized that he was scratching at the dirt beneath his paws and quickly retracted his claws. Flicking an ear, he exited his den.

Outside, cats were already milling around. Lightningstorm stood at the ready at the bottom of Eagle's Perch.  The warriors Thornstar had decided he wanted on guard that night were all whispering together, away from the crowd. Blossompelt stood with them, slightly off to the side, but when she saw Thornstar exit his den she crossed the clearing to him. 

The she-cat rested her tail on his shoulder. "Tell us if anything happens at the Gathering, okay?"

Thornstar nodded, heaving a sigh. He pressed his face against her shoulder. "Stay safe," he rasped.

Blossompelt purred in response. "It's going to be alright. Just you see."

The two stayed like that for a moment until Thornstar moved away, giving one last weak smile before swiftly climbing Eagle's perch, seating himself on one of it's massive branches. "It's time for us to go to the Gathering. Everyone attending, follow me!"

He kept the announcement brief as possible, immediately leaping down. Heart heavy with dread, he led his clan through the forest and to Ashpaw's Hallow.

Hazelfang's POV

From the moment ShellClan entered the hallow, tension was thick in the air. Every cat shifted uneasily as the two leaders exchanged pained formalities. The space was noticeably more empty than on a typical Gathering night. 

Hazelfang himself chatted distractedly with Jadepool of ShellClan. Normally, Hazelfang avoided much interaction with ShellClan cats. He remembered all too well a border skirmish turned deadly, in which he, a fresh apprentice, was choking on the scent of ShellClan and blood, his father's eyes slowing dimming because of a blow from the now deputy of ShellClan, Lightningstrike...

As cold as he normally was to those cats in general, the more Hazelfang thought about the traitors the more ShellClan seemed like friends.

Fawnstar stepped forward to address the two clans first, Thornstar sitting like he was made of stone behind her. "Darkphantom and his group have not been sighted or scented on our territory. We have been recovering well from his betrayal, however,... I would like to formally request ShellClan's assistance in subduing them if they return. And I do believe he'll return. Darkphantom is a charismatic and powerful warrior. I fear that he will become a threat not just to MoorClan, but both of our clans."

The cats below in the clearing stayed silent. The threat looming over them weighed on all their shoulders.

Thornstar moved forward, his blue eyes turned silver in the moonlight. Hazelfang couldn't help but compare the leader's golden-brown pelt and noble solemnity to the lions of legend. 

His face set in grim determination, Thornstar spoke. "ShellClan will do all we can to aid you. Treason is not just an attack on one clan, it is an attack on the warrior code itself. It is an attack on our entire way of life, and neither I nor my any of my clanmates will stand for it!"

Fawnstar bowed her head, and Hazelfang could tell she was relieved. "Thank you, Thornstar," she turned back to the clearing. "In times such as these, as two clans who have always existed side by side, and who complement each other as we do, we must stand as one against our enemies. And by StarClan, I swear that they will not defeat us."

The clearing erupted in cheers. Hazelfang's chest swelled in pride. Yes, Harestar made the right choice making her our leader.

"Well, weren't those pretty words," a voice drawled across the clearing. "Shame you won't be able to keep that promise."

The cats in the clearing wheeled around, shocked, to see Darkphantom emerge from the shadows. He was flanked on both sides by a swarm of rotten-smelling, scraggly cats. They were no MoorClan warriors, former or otherwise. Hazelfang felt bile rising in his throat and the fur at the back of his neck stood on end.

Fawnstar flattened her ears and hissed. "Darkphantom."

The pitch-black warrior tsked. "That is not how you address a leader, Fawnheart. It's Darkstar now."

Thornstar recoiled. "You? A leader?"

"Indeed," Darkphantom smirked lazily. "I still believe in StarClan or course, and having a proper medicine cat and all, it's amazing what you can do. "

Hazelfang got up, unsheathing his claws in tandem with everyone else in the clearing. 

Thornstar spat in Darkphantom's direction. "I see you've collected your fair share of rogues. Even with your numbers, do you think you can take both clans at once?"

The black tom chuckled darkly. "Who said I'd be fighting both at once? I think you have more pressing matters to attend to, Thornstar."

The scarred tom narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean?"

Darkphantom jutted his chin towards the top of the hallow. "See for yourself."

Fur ruffled, Thornstar leaped down from the boulder and climbed up the side of the hallow in a barely controlled sprint, looking in the direction of the forest. Peering into the distance, which was invisible to the cats below, his jaw went slack and a look of terror washed over his face.

"Fire," he whispered, his voice breaking on the single word. "The forest is on fire." 

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

cutewolf230

Fawnstar : 

Fawnstar raced forward to join Thornstar. Indeed, red was painting the sunset, but it wasn't pretty. Recovering from shock, Thornstar turned to his clan. 

"Jadepool, Sunbreeze, go to the camp as fast as you can. Alert the warriors there, tell then to come here!" Thornstar urged, voice frantic but controlled. 

"MoorClan, go to Osprey Pond! We will meet you there!" Turning to Thornstar, Fawnstar let go of a breath. "We have to go to water." 

"Of course. ShellClan, follow MoorClan!" 

A surge of anger filled Fawnstar. How did StarClan allow Darkphantom to become a leader? Where was Ravenpaw? Surging forward at Darkphantom, Fawnstar couldn't hold in her anger. 

"Did you set the fire?" She growled, her voice low. 

The rogues behind Darkphantom stepped forward, claws out. "Come now Fawnstar, do you really think I would have done that?" Darkphantom asked, mocking Fawnstar. 

"The MoorClan traitors aren't here, they could have. Darkphantom." Thornstar said, stepping to join her. Malice was laced in the last word. 

"They are back at the camp. Where we will be heading now." With a flick of his tail, Darkphantom and his group turned away. 

Owlflight : 

Owlflight sat in the clearing eating a bird and sharing tongues with Blossompelt. Owlflight noticed she was jittery and nervous, most likely because she couldn't make sure Thornstar was okay. The pinkish she-cat kept glancing at the edge of the clearing, possibly looking for enemies and the warriors that attended the gathering. Suddenly, two warriors came running in, shouting something about a fire. Forestheart rushed out her den, several apprentices rushed to her, ready to grab herbs. The warriors and Elders got up, and helped as well. Then they headed as fast as they could to the gathering clearing. 

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Sunbreeze POV

Sunbreeze had just returned from a hunting patrol, carrying two voles in his jaws, when cats frantically burst into the clearing.

"Fire!" He heard them yelp as he dropped the voles into the fresh-kill pile. "There's a fire in the forest!"

Every hair on Sunbreeze's pelt stood up as he heard the cry. A fire? How? Did Darkphantom cause this?

"ShellClan!" Sunbreeze turned to see Forestheart standing on the Eagle's Perch, eyes alight with determination. "Round up the remaining apprentices! I'll gather the queens and the rest of the elders! We must make sure they're safe first! Gather them in the center of camp!"

The force in her voice jolted Sunbreeze into action, making him speed to the apprentices den, where the ones who hadn't been outside to help Forestheart with her medicines were either sleeping or playfighting with their denmates.

"Apprentices!" He yowled, sparking their attention. "Come with me at once. We're all in grave danger."

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

\(o-o)z

Front sm

cutewolf230

Bump!

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Poke poke 

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

\(o-o)z

Front sm

blackcat3440

Sorry for being out so long!

Sandfoot POV

Few things made a wise warrior fear. 

The uncontrollable hunger of fire was one of them. Sandfoot had a vague recollection of a tale told by his mother. Fire was a punishment from Starclan. She said as she shared tongues with his father. The legacy of a time when warriors were ensnared by cruelty and greed.

Her words rang in his head has he dragged himself out of camp. Foresters patiently walked by him, never leaving his side. Sandfoot felt an odd sense of pride, he had watched the tom grow up. The elder lifted his head and opened his mouth. Instantly an acrid, vile scent hit him.  The winds were blowing the fire toward them, they didn't have much time.

The assorted Queens, apprentices and kits heard a low pounding. The footsteps of many. Sandfoot felt his heart lift. Thornstar and his warriors had quick feet. "You lot sure-" He turned to the sound, ready to say so but the words died in his throat. 

These cats smelled like Twoleg place and rats. Their teeth were bared, and their breath smelled like carrion. Their pelts were well groomed, but thin. Sandfoot knew what cats like them did. Desperation was force behind many terrible things. Did Darkphantom cause this?  Sandfoot thought as Forestheart and Sunbreeze stepped in front of him. Surely not, this must be a coincidence!

The tom looked behind him, spotting the terrified facessation of his clan. Mustering up all the voice he had left he yowled. "Apprentices! We are counting on you to keep the Queens and kits safe. Get your hides out of here to the closest stream until you get other the river." The apprentices were scared, their eyes were wide, their tails fluffed. But they nodded and meowed, and stepped in front of their charges, determination  crossing their faces. Again Sandfoot felt and absurd rush of pride in his clan.

Sandfoot looked to the warriors next to him and took a fighting stance. His bones creaked and joints screeched but he didn't care. The blood in his veins boiled for the first time in seasons. Sand foot hated fighting, but he knew what must be done. 

The rogues screamed and charged.

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Sorry I've been gone, the internet at my house has been down for a bit. I'll try to pov tonight or tomorrow

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

cutewolf230

Blossompelt :

The rogues charged. The warriors of ShellClan stood, shoulder to shoulder. Blossompelt’s claws gripped the ground, and unable to stay in her spot, she surged forward.

“Blossompelt!” Sandfoot shouted.

Blossompelt, being the size she was, darted in between the rogues, slashing them here and there. One, a huge black tom caught her shoulder. She clawed and bite at him, but his paws pinned her to the ground. Sandfoot knocked the tom of her, and when she got up, they together fought. A powerful force was exactly what ShellClan was. Blossompelt was back fighting the black tom. He bit her ear, and somehow knocked Blossompelt out. She was dragged away to Darkphantom’s lair.

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

Front sm

cutewolf230

Bump!

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Ravenstorm's POV

Ravenstorm had to admit, the battle had caught her completely by surprise.

She was helping the elders and kits out of camp, and has just gone after Blossompelt to ask her something, when she saw the fight scene.

Immediately she jumped into action when a large she-cat raced towards her, striking out with her big paws and hissing. Ravenstorm left a long scratch down her side, leaving the cat yowling in pain.

A tom she recognised lunged towards her, and she yowled, "Firefang! It's Ravenstorm!"

The tom immediately stepped away, head dipped in respect. "Darkphantom attacked us! And he seems to have recruited more rogues and loners!"

Ravenstorm ferociously swiped at a pale cream she-cat whose eyes were filled with clear madness. "This is beyond impossible!" 

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

\(o-o)z

Front sm

cutewolf230

Bump!

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

Front sm

blackcat3440

Ravenpaw POV

The apprentice's eyes were duller then a winter leaf when she collapsed on her nest. She was aware of Sandflower's concerned look, and vaguely aware of the she cat's tongue on her pelt. Ravenpaw shut her eyes tightly. She tried not to let the maelstrom of emotions show on her face.  emony.

Ravenpaw, the disgrace of a medicine cat she was, had just performed a leader ceremony.

She didn't want to do it.

Ravenpaw hoped Starclan and Fawnstar would understand. Even if they didn't, she wouldn't care. Darkphantom (Darkstar would never sound right.) wasn't suppose to be a leader, this wasn't suppose to be a clan, but now it was all thanks to her.

Ravenpaw never wanted to create a monster, but she had too. 

"Little apprentice, you can blabber all you want, but I will get the 'star at the end of my name." Darkphantom said, tail wrapped around his paws. His voice wasn't raised or angry, in fact it was rather calm. As if he were stating a known fact. The apprentice in question felt a hint of fear in her heart. 

"Not without a medicine cat you won't." Ravenpaw rasped. A hunger pang hit, a low pain spread through her stomach. She groaned and tensed her legs. She couldn't show more weakness. "It is my duty to not let you."

"It is your duty not to let others come to harm either, yes?" The tom said. There was a glint in his eye, a tilt upwards in the head. Ravenpaw felt the hint of fear envelop her entire heart, she could hear it pounding now.

"I...I suppose so..."

"I notice you have grown close to my mate, Sandflower. It would be a shame if something happened to her."

Ravenpaw's eyes widened. Her stomach lurched, but there wasn't anything to heave up."She's your mate! She's carrying your kits!" 

Darkphantom shrugged, smirking. "So?"

"Ravenpaw!" A traitor-Elkwish yowled. The traitors, and assorted loners and rogues  thundered into camp. Ravenpaw's ears flattened. They were going to need their wounds treated. With a sigh she hauled herself out of the den. 

"We got this prisoner."Elkwish dragged a now filthy cat to the apprentice's paws. "Blossompelt I think? Take a look at her." Ravenpaw's heart sank. The plan Darkphantom mentioned mist of worked. The clans weren't doing well.

Ravenpaw noticed a red gash on the head of Blossompelt and a couple scratches on her body. She got to work.

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Thornstar's POV

Thornstar panted as he watched the last few stragglers of Darkphantom's group finally be driven off. His paws were stained with blood, both of the enemy and his own, which dripped from shallow gashes in his belly fur. 

Riverwish, the MoorClan deputy, limped over. She kept her weight off of her right foreleg, likely bitten during the battle. She bowed her head."Fawnstar has requested that we all gather at Osprey Pond and plan our next move. Your clan will be safe there."

Thornstar turned his head back to the forest. Fire roared and spat in the distance. Smoke curled in the night not quite lazily, but like a snake coiled, waiting.

Before Thornstar could give the affirmative, Lightningstrike materialized at his side. "I need to speak with you."

It was unusual for Lightningstrike to be so blunt. Looking at him, Thornstar could see a gleam of fear in his eyes that not even the strong deputy could hide.

"We'll meet you there," Thornstar assured Riverwish. "Excuse me."

Riverwish again bowed her head and shuffled off to gather her own clan's cats. 

"What is it?"

Lightningstrike bared his teeth at some imaginary enemy. "Blossompelt is gone."

Thornstar's chest lurched. "What?"

"She's just... Gone. Sandfoot was fighting alongside her one moment and she was gone the next."

The leader rose, furious. "That foxheart Darkphantom must've taken her."

His deputy nodded. "Most likely."

"I'm going after them," Thornstar spat. "StarClan help me, I'm going to rip those traitors and rogues to shreds-"

"Thornstar!" Lightningstrike barked. "You can't be serious."

Claws unsheathed, Thornstar was already stalking off into the brush. Blood roared in his ears. It sparked dangerously in his veins, snarling and writhing. The sounds of the clan grew faint as he charged off, skirting the forest and heading for the hole in the two-leg fence. The flames danced and crackled ominously in the edge of his vision. He was not close enough to be in peril, but he could feel the hot puff of the breeze on his neck.

He broke into a full on run, racing all the way across ShellClan territory. The pads of his paws groaned as they scraped on thorns and sharp rocks. The tom grit his teeth and sprinted on.

Finally, the two-leg fence was visible. Thornstar stood at the crest of a hill, looking down at it. He was shaking violently in a combination of exhaustion and rage. The running had aggravated his wounds and blood soaked his underbelly, rolling down his legs and dripping to the ground. 

The ragged tom had just started down the hill when a raspy voice rang out behind him. "Thornstar, stop!"

It was Sandfoot. Thornstar halted, but didn't turn.

"Thornstar, what are you doing?" The old tom's voice was unusually hoarse from smoke and something else. "You can't honestly be abandoning us like this!"

The warrior trembled silently. 

"Come back, Thornstar. We need you!"

"No, you don't!" he spat. "You can rally the clan just as well as me. Lightningstrike can lead, or you! I don't care."

"That's a blatant lie. You are StarClan's chosen cat, you were chosen for how much you care for your clan!"

"What does being chosen by StarClan even mean?" Thornstar bristled. "Is Darkphantom chosen by virtue of character?"

Sandfoot was silent. Thornstar continued down towards the fence. 

The old tom's voice was barely audible, but Thornstar stopped when he heard him whispering brokenly, "You think this is hard for you?"

Thornstar finally turned around to face Sandfoot. The tom's haggard face was twisted with grief and accentuated by the wounds across his body. 

Sandfoot continued. "I was right next to her, but I couldn't protect her. I didn't even see her disappear. She and her brother are all the family I have left. She looks so much like her mother sometimes-" he broke off with a choked sob. 

Thornstar flattened his ears.

Sandfoot's voice grew louder and he glared at the other tom. "You think this easy for Lightningstrike? His older sister that he's known since birth, a clanmate he's sworn to protect, suddenly seized by the enemy? You're not the only one who cares about Blossompelt, Thornstar. You're being selfish, acting like you have the right to throw away your duty to the clan while leaving Lightningstrike and I to take care of it!"

Hanging his head, thoroughly chastened, Thornstar sagged, the battle and run through the entire territory catching up to him. "I failed her! I failed Blossompelt, I failed my entire clan! What are we going to do now? Our forest is on fire, it'll be nothing but ash come morning! I can't promise them that we won't go hungry, I can't promise them that we won't be defeated by Darkphantom-"

"You don't need to promise them those things," Sandfoot's eyes were gentle now as he approached Thornstar. "You can't control everything. Not everything that goes wrong, not everything bad in the world is your fault." Thornstar swallowed and looked at the ground. Sandfoot placed his tail tip on the warrior's shoulder. "You just need to do your best to guide them. And in return... StarClan will guide you." Sandfoot nodded towards the sky. 

The clouds had opened at some point without the leader's notice and rain was pelting down. His brown fur was dripping with pink-tinted water. Thornstar looked towards the forest. The parts that had been on fire had been put out. Much of the trees were charred ruins, but some green could still be seen. Birds could be heard chirping in the distance. 

Sandfoot was smiling slightly. Thornstar could still see barely contained worry in his eyes, but the old tom simply turned back towards where ShellClan was. "ShellClan is already being gathered by Lightningstrike at Osprey Pond. We'll meet with MoorClan there. Let's go."

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Jaypool's POV

Jaypool silently followed behind Lightningstrike as ShellClan made their way to Osprey Pond. Almost all of the Clan was going, especially the kits, apprentices, queens, and elders.

Lionpaw and Silverpaw, his kits, were quiet as they followed his pawsteps. His mate Ravenpaw's apprentice, Heatherpaw, was in the medicine den when the fire had started, and was too weak to walk. Jaypool was carrying her on his back.

"Jaypool?" Heatherpaw asked weakly. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere safe, young apprentice." Jaypool answered, hoping he was right. "Somewhere safe, until the fire finishes and we can return" 

Forestheart slowed down and fell in pace with him. "How are you doing? Jaypool? Apprentices?"

Jaypool gave a half smile. "Thank StarClan for my short coat, I can't even imagine how Sunbreeze and Ravenstorm must be doing."

"I'm okay." Heatherpaw said confidently, though quietly. 

"We're okay too!" Lionpaw said. "Right, Silverpaw?" The small silver tabby nodded firmly. "We're okay too!" She echoed.

"Where's Thornstar?" Jaypool asked, tail lashing with concern. "He is coming, right?"

Forestheart nodded. "He's at the back of the group, to guard from behind."

Jaypool sighed a little. "I hope this is all over soon."

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

\(o-o)z

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

I meant Ravenstorm, not Ravenpaw!

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

\(o-o)z

Front sm

cutewolf230

@Saferie : While ShellClan is in MoorClan, there is a Lionpaw in MoorClan as well. Can you please explain which one it is? 

Fawnstar :

ShellClan would staying in MoorClan territory until the forest grows back, as it was decided by both Medicine Cats and leaders. The MoorClan camp was a lot more crowded, but thankfully they has enough room for the new additions. To Fawnstar, it would be awkward having to hunt with Thornstar, but she was open to any new ideas. Fawnstar joined Stormpaw in the training clearing. Thornstar was already there with his apprentice, Icepaw. Thornstar greeted the two she-cats. 

"Fawnstar, Stormpaw." 

Fawnstar nodded at him. "Hello Thornstar, I think we should watch our apprentices spar, then correct them if they did anything wrong." 

"Good idea." Thornstar agreed, coming over to stand next to Fawnstar. 

They watched the apprentices train, and Fawnstar noted with satisfaction that Stormpaw was evenly matched with Icepaw, who had started training only a half moon before her. Then Fawnstar and Thornstar demonstrated their own fighting moves, and let the apprentices try it on their mentors. Then, at sun high, Fawnstar led the patrol, which included Stormpaw, Riverwish, Hazelfang, Tigerpaw, Rockfall, and Blacksky. They caught plenty of prey, and came back to the camp. Fawnstar sat down, eating a rabbit. 

She got up once finished, and headed to Osprey Pond, to try to catch up on the sleep that had abandoned her the past few days. 

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Fawnstar: That's the ShellClan Lionpaw, kit of Jaypool and Ravenstorm

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

\(o-o)z

Front sm

blackcat3440

Sandfoot POV

The new arrangements were a challenge to get used to.

Sandfoot was beginning to lose track of the arguements and quarrels he had broken up between the two clans. Shellclan was humiliated and exhausted, while Moorclan felt uncomfortable with the sudden lack of space. Both leaders agreed that hunting would be allowed on the remains of Shellclan territory, so food was tighter, but there was still enough. He'd had plenty of rest, but he limbs still felt as if there was thick mud stuck on them. His heart felt heavy yet hallow at the same time.

Truth be told Sandfoot was tired. Tired of...well everything. He missed his past friends and family. He was the oldest cat in the clan, which sounded impressive until he realized that means everyone who raised him was gone. The last unblemished joy in his life, his wonderful daughter, had been taken. 

(Thornstar, was almost taken too, but in a different way. Sandfoot wasn't exactly sure what words brought the tom back but thank Starclan for them. The leader was unhappy, and stressed, and he was so young for this mess but he was here, he was alive. The clan would stay strong.)

The forests that he frolicked in as a kit, the first tree he climbed, they were gone, or too different now to see any resemblance.

Moorclan was strange to say the least, but there were plenty of places to soak up the sun. He rested near Osprey Pond, head on paws. His eyes were half closed. The wounds from the battle still hurt viciously. Sandfoot's bones complained too, creaking and aching throughout the day. 

His thoughts were still on Thornstar, Blossompelt, and Lightningstrike, his wayward kits, when he smelled a familiar scent entering the pond clearing. Fawnstar gave a respectful bow of the head at him before settling by the side of the pool. She seems tired as well. Sandfoot thought.

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Ravenstorm's POV

Ravenstorm wordlessly lay in a patch of sunshine, narrow, feathery tail waving agitatedly.

ShellClan was a mess. MoorClan, too. Tensions were jumbled, and the air has thickened to the density of mud with all the ashes and tension.

She took a small bite out of her fish, relishing the flavour. Fish weren't as easy to come by in ShellClan as shrews or mice.

"Ravenstorm." Came a voice, causing her to look up. "Mind if I sit with you?"

"Sandfoot." She greeted, dipping her head in respect. "Of course not, I would be happy to sit with you."

The elder settled beside her, ears flicking warily. "In all my moons in ShellClan, I don't believe I've ever seen anything like this."

Ravenstorm idly began to groom her paws. "Even the kits and apprentices are quiet. They can feel the weight of the situation".

Sandfoot nodded. "I don't believe I've ever seen Lightningstrike this agitated. And that says something about the situation."

"I do hope Ravenpaw and Blossompelt are okay." Ravenstorm said anxiously. "I met the young medicine cat apprentice at a Gathering once. She was quite the charming kit."

"Thornstar is beside himself with worry." Sandfoot affirmed.

Ravenstorm sighed, resting her head on her paws. "We just have to clear those traitors out."

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

\(o-o)z

Front sm

cutewolf230

Can we pretend that Hailkit, Grasskit, and Fallkit are 6 moons old? 

Fawnstar : 

"On the day we figure out how to defeat them, we will." Fawnstar reassured the she-cat from where she sat. 

"Yeah? And when's that gonna happen?" Ravenstorm replied. 

"In, hopefully, a moon and a half. If not, two moons and a half." Fawnstar replied. 

Ravenstorm did not reply. Fawnstar sighed, and allowed her paws to touch the water. She had always loved Ospray Pond, and would sometimes come fishing here.

(Speaking of fishing, Fawnstar would have to ask Thornstar if he and some of the other ShellClan Warriors could show MoorClan warriors and apprentices how to fish. Fawnstar taught Stormpaw some, but Stormpaw preferred to stay out of the water than in. Fawnstar had tested some cats at the beginning of her leadership about their fondness for water. Ashpaw, Wrenkit, Hailkit, Grasskit, Fallkit, and Tigerpaw had been the only young cats, and Firefang, Moonfeather, Bearfeather, Riverwish, and Cougarfang were eager to start fishing.)

Fawnstarwould also have to name Hailkit, Grasskit, and Fallikt apprentices soon, and Fawnstar planned to name them that night. Riverwish, Blacksky, and Moonfeather were the cats she had in mind to mentor them. Fawnstar listened to the tale Sandfoot was telling to Ravenstorm about a runaway mouse that he had thought he had killed when he was an apprentice. 

As the sun went down, Fawnstar headed to the hallow, where she sat down there. 

Fawnstar called out in great voice. "All cats of Clan blood, come to me!"

Soon warriors from both ShellClan and MoorClan came streaming out of the caves.  Thornstar joined Fawnstar as her heart swelled with pride. Fallingleaf pushed her kits in front of her, their lively spirits making it impossible for them to sit still. 

"Can Grasskit, Hailkit, and Fallkit please come forward?" The three kits came forward. "Despite all the tradegy, we can all rise anew and the three young cats before me are prime examples. Grasskit, you have recently turned 6 moons, and according to the warrior code, it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Grasspaw. Your mentor will be Moonfeather, and I hope she will teach you all she knows." 

The young tom walked over to Moonfeather, and they rubbed noses affectionately. 

"Hailkit, you have recently turned 6 moons, and according to the warrior code, it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Hailpaw. Your mentor will be Riverwish, and I hope she will teach you all she knows." 

Hailpaw walked over to Riverwish, and they rubbed noses. 

"Fallkit, you have recently turned 6 moons, and according to the warrior code, it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Fallpaw. Your mentor will be Blacksky, and I hope he will teach you all he knows." 

Fallpaw walked over to Blacksky, and she and the black tom rubbed noses. 

"Grasspaw! Hailpaw! Fallpaw!" MoorClan chanted their names, and Fawnstar's heart again swelled with pride. 

Then the new apprentices and mentors went off to tour to territory. 

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Hazelfang's POV

That night the warrior den was hot and cramped. Hot breaths puffed over Hazelfang's shoulder as he laid in his nest, curled in on himself  as tightly as possible.

Unlike ShellClan, who wove their dens out of reids, MoorClan dens were burrowed out of the hillsides of their camp. It would be no small task to try and dig a whole new den, so it had been decided there was no point. So every warrior, ShellClan and MoorClan, was crowded into an already cozy den. Even Thornstar was staying in the warrior den, as he stated it would be imprudent for him to sleep in the den of clan's own leader. 

Hazelfang sighed and turned over. A ShellClan warrior (maybe Emberstrike?) grunted in her sleep and kicked in her sleep, foot bludgeoning Hazelfang in the stomach. 

The gray tom rose, exasperated. There was no way he was sleeping in here.

The night air was cool, like a drink if fresh water. Hazelfang sat in the middle of the clearing, looking up at the twinkling stars. A light breeze was passing through. It was overcast. 

A crack sounded somewhere over the ridge of the hallow behind Hazelfang. He turned, curious, and started up the side of the hallow. He stepped lightly, oh so cautiously, as if he were hunting a mouse. Reaching the top, he saw small, shadowy figure stealing across the sparse moor in the direction of ShellClan territory. 

Hazelfang followed, trying to get close enough to the figure to learn its identity. He stuck close to whatever foliage he could find. The two cats slinked through the night all the way to the ShellClan border, where the mystery cat hesistated. Hazelfang hid behind some charred tree trunks. A ray of moonlight broke through the clouds, illuminating the cat's face. Tigerpaw!

Hazelfang stepped out from his cover. "What are you doing out here, Tigerpaw?" He tried to sound stern but wasn't sure he succeeded.

The ginger tabby, jumped, startled. His amber eyes flashed like fire. 

His mentor stepped forward. "Well?"

Tigerpaw, averting his gaze, seem shrink. "I was... I was going to go to the two-leg place."

"What? Why?"

"I-I... I wanted to get my mom back," the young cat murmured. "Sandflower too."

Hazelfang growled low his throat. "Those two are traitors, Tigerpaw! Forget about them!"

"They were good cats!" Tigerpaw hissed. "I can convince them to come back!"

"They made their choice, Tigerpaw. You can't change that."

The apprentice glared intently at the ground.

"Let's go home. You'll see them when we launch our attack." Or they attack us.

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Jaypool's POV

Jaypool sighed softly as he let the breeze wash over his short pelt. He dipped the tip of his tail into the rushing river beside him, relishing the coolness of the water.

The warriors den was simply too cramped. Jaypool felt guilty and sorry for the MoorClan warriors who had to be cramped in their own dens because of what had happened to the ShellClan territory.

Lying on his side, he dipped one paw in the water, before wiping that paw on his face. The cool air breezing past the cold water on his face made him feel less uncomfortably warm.

His ears pricked up, annd he could hear a cat approaching him before he could pick up the scent of who it was.

"Can't sleep, Jaypool?"

Hazelfang!

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

\(o-o)z

Front sm

aquadragon6755

Blossompelt : 

Blossompelt awoke to the MoorClan medicine cat apprentice, Ravenpaw, tending to her wounds. The dull look in the young she-cat's eyes told Blossompelt that Ravenpaw was not well. 

"R-ravenpaw, wh-what are you doing here?" Blossompelt asked softly, her tail moving slightly. 

Ravenpaw shushed her, "That's a story for another time." 

Blossompelt accepted this answer and fell asleep, floating in and out of consciousness. The final time she went out of consciousness, she received a dream from StarClan. Harestar and Quailstar stood in the mist of the moors of StarClan, their starry pelts shining bright. 

"Quailstar! Harestar!" Blossompelt cried, struggling to get up. 

The toms couldn't hear her. They were too deep in conversation. Blossompelt heard clips of 'Thornstar', 'fire in the forest', and 'bad news for Fawnstar'. 

"Quailstar! Harestar!" Again Blossompelt cried out, getting to her paws. 

This time, they listened. The toms turned to her, each dipping their heads in greeting. 

"Blossompelt. There is someone here to see you." With that, the mist cleared a bit, revealing a familiar white she-cat. 

"Froststrike!" Blossompelt meowed, racing over to her mother. 

"Blossompelt, my darling." Froststrike said, as Blossompelt dipped her head to greet her. 

"Do you have a message for me?" Blossompelt asked. 

"Yes, in fact I do." Froststrike said. Her eyes turned misty, and she spoke in a voice not her own. 

Darkness haunts the clans, 

Fire burns the forest. 

Thorns will prick, 

Fawns shall attack, 

Tigers will roar, 

Ravens shall caw, 

All to save the clans. 

Okay, Blossompelt thought, That's a bit more clear than usual. Froststrike's eyes turned normal. Then, the StarClan cats suddenly started dissappearing. 

"No! Froststrike, don't go!" Blossompelt cried. 

The starry white she-cat smiled sadly. Blossompelt woke up. 

She was in a makeshift den, where a skinny version of Sandflower was stretched out and Ravenpaw laid near the she-cat. Blossompelt looked at her own fur. Seeing it was completely dirty, Blossompelt started cleaning it, raking her tongue over the fur. Once upon a time, Blossompelt’s fur had been completely white. As she as gotten older, her fur had become tipped with pink, but it had been very light. It was a bit darker now then it had been when she was an apprentice, but it was still showing the white. 

--- 

A few days later, as soon as she had gotten better, Blossompelt was assigned to cleaning the nests. She was doing apprentice work, which was not something she deserved. She barely ate now, but was always sent out to hunt. Blossompelt now was coming back from hunting, and as she approached, she spotted Darkphantom shouting at Ravenpaw. Immediately, Blossompelt dropped the prey in front of Mossfoot, and ran to intervine. 

"Stop! Ravenpaw is tired, and she's overworked! Let her eat and leave her be!" Blossompelt shouted, pushing Ravenpaw behind her. 

"It is not your place to stick up for her." Darkphantom loomed over Blossompelt.

Blossompelt was not intimidated at all. She narrowed her yellow eyes at the tom. "Her ribs are sticking out. Even the rats eat better than her! The medicine cat is a part of every clan. And I certainly don't see any others here." 

• Posted at:

Sing, Dance

Aqua Elk

Or Abigail

Or Denver

Gang : 

Caitlin 

Anna

Lea

Brigid 

Kiara

Nicole 

Annabeth

Piper Phoenix 

Piper McLean

Thalia

Hazel 

Bianca 

Luna

Hermoine

Serpent 

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 ,