Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Branch: Janus

Great! I feel like I myself have been focusing a lot on MoorClan, can't forget the rest.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I would put a clever joke here, but I can't think of one.

Professional MB Ghost

Would Like an All-Purpose Cleaner for Life

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

aquadragon6755

Branch: Lucian

Riverwish and Forestheart will be my main characters to POV as, but I'll POV as Blossompelt occasionally.

• Posted at:

Sing, Dance

Aqua Elk

Or Abigail

Or Denver

Gang : 

Caitlin 

Anna

Lea

Brigid 

Kiara

Nicole 

Annabeth

Piper Phoenix 

Piper McLean

Thalia

Hazel 

Bianca 

Luna

Hermoine

Serpent 

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something sometime in your life.

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Sounds great :)

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

cutewolf230

I think I will use Owlflight and Fawnstar as my main POV characters. 

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016 

MasterSAMB

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

#The flag still stands for freedom

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Alright, good :)

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Sorry I haven't written in a bit guys, I'll be poving tonight

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

blackcat3440

Same

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

"The only time when you run of chances is when you stop taking them."

Always happy to talk about books!

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Thornstar's POV

After returning to camp, Thornstar headed to the apprentice den to wake up Icepaw. The silver-blue tom wasn't there, oddly enough.

Where could he have gone?

Outside in the clearing, he saw Lightningstrike preparing to take Splashpaw out for their own training. 

"Splashpaw," he called. "Do you know where Icepaw is?"

The golden she cat nodded. "He's  in the medicine cat's den. He wanted to check on Mousepaw after what happened.

Thornstar blinked in surprise. He was pleasantly surprised to see the young tom interacting with other apprentices. 

With his head up high, the leader strode into the medicine cat's den. He was surprised upon entry to find Blossompelt speaking with Forestheart in the main part of the den, though they went quiet when he walked in, bowing their heads slightly to him.

Thornstar idly wondered what they could've been speaking of. Blossompelt probably just accidentally got a thorn stuck in her paw.

With a respectful nod to the warrior and medicine cat, Thornstar headed back into the sick den, separated by a curtain of lichen from the rest of the medicine cat den. There he found his apprentice and Mousepaw, talking animatedly about something or other. Thornstar saw a glimpse of youthful excitement in Icepaw's eyes he had never seen before and his whiskers twitched slightly in happiness. 

"Icepaw," he called. "It's time to go over your hunting crouches. "

Icepaw turned to his mentor, surprised. "Ah, yes, Thornstar. I apologize that I forgot." The apprentice's face was back to being as stoic as ever.

Thornstar shook his head. "I will not tolerate consistent tardiness, but I think I may let it slide this once. You were looking after a clanmate in need, afterall."

Icepaw nodded seriously and followed his mentor out of the medicine cat's den.

When the pair worked on Icepaw's crouches, Thornstar was pleased to see how his apprentice was coming along. His apprentice was only a couple moons away from being able to be made a warrior. What kind of leader would Thornstar be if his own apprentice wasn't the model young warrior when he was adorned one?

Satisfied with the practice, Thornstar dispatched Icepaw to do actual hunting. In the meanwhile, he decided to go on a quick loop around the territory and do some hunting of his own. 

As he made his way near to the western edge of the border, he smelled something alarming. Could that be... MoorClan cats?

He followed the trail all the way to the chain link fence on the western border, leading to the twoleg place. The cats had left through a hole in the fence and some digging in the ground. The fur on the back of Thornstar's neck stood up and his eyes flashed in cold fury. Tail lashing, he sped to camp. 

Lightningstriked had evidently finished his training with Splashpaw, as he was in the clearing speaking with a sunning Sandfoot. 

"Meet me in my den," Thornstar whispered discretely in Lightningstrike's ear. "You too Sandfoot, I'd like your council also."

The two cats nodded and followed their leader into his den. As soon as they were out of hearing from the other cats, Thornstar hissed, "I've scented MoorClan cats on our territory."

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

blackcat3440

Sandfoot POV

Moorclan cats in our territory, and so soon after a new leader?  Sandfoot hadn't seen something like this in years. A war with Shellclan would practically destroy the other clan at this point. And they know it. Sandfoot realized. 

"Fawnstar's causing trouble now of all times? Lightningstrike said, tailing lashing. "Maybe she's trying to show force?" Sandfoot sighed a little. The tom was brave and loyal but he was also young. Many young warriors thought of claw before reason. The elder hoped that he would learn before Lightningstrike became Lightningstar. No time to dolly on that now. 

"No, no." Sandfoot answered, eyes narrowing in thought. "Fawnstar doesn't seem like the type to start a fight. She's smart too, she knows a war with us would have no benefit."

"So what you're saying is that Fawnstar probably doesn't know about the cats on our territory." Thornstar said, eyes flashing. The golden tom started to pace around the small den. Sandfoot lied down. This could be a long meeting.  

"I saw something like this before actually," Sandfoot said. It was an incident that took place in his apprentice moons, but it still left an impact. He shivered and continued. "I wouldn't depend on it since it's so rare, but it couldn't hurt to add a theory." Sandfoot smiled when he saw the leader and deputy settle in front of him like they were kits.

"When I was young, an apprentice named Aspenpaw killed another apprentice. I remember it being a matter of pride, but it's not important. The leader couldn't sentence her son to death so she exiled him." Sandfoot shook his head, as if clearing the cobwebs from his memory. 

"At the next gathering the clans nearly went into war because Shellclan scent was found on Moorclan land. We argued that we had no clue about any warrior who would do such a thing. The leader sent out her best tracker, and when he came back he had Aspenpaw's body in his jaws. Said that he had followed the scent to the apprentice, who then attacked him. You can guess what happened next."

"Did Aspenpaw do it on purpose?" Lightningstrike asked quietly. "To try and start a war?"

Sandfoot sighed and shrugged. "I don't think we'll ever know." The black and white apprentice hadn't talked much to him, but he was excellent in hunting and fighting. That was until a new apprentice had come and beat Aspenpaw's hunting record. Aspenpaw didn't take the competition well.

It had scarred young Sandpaw to see Aspenpaw's limp body, tongue lolling. They had thrown it into a ravine to rot instead of honorable burial.

Thornstar tilted his head and said. "Who would Fawnstar exile? She needs all the warriors she can get." 

"It is just a theory." Sandfoot replied. "In the end, you decide what you're going to believe."

"We should set up a watch on the fence." Lightningstrike said as he jumped up from his crouch. "Whoever it is needs to be caught, and quickly."

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

cutewolf230

@Daniel  : I will make the form for Owlflight's kits.

Owlflight : 

Owlflight stood up to get some food. She had just recently become a queen and she was really hungry. Her mate Hailstrike came to tell her that dawn patrol had gotten back with lots of fresh meat. He also brought a squirrel for Owlflight to eat.

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

MasterSAMB

Front sm

cutewolf230

Name : Snowkit (Snowwish when a warrior) 

Tom or She-Cat : She-Cat 

Clan : ShellClan 

Age  (in moons/months) : Not born yet 

Personality : will devolpe over the course of the rp. 

Appearance : Looks like her mom more than her dad. She has gold

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

MasterSAMB

Front sm

cutewolf230

Name : Snowkit  (Snowsong when a warrior) 

Personality : will devolpe over the course of the rp

Appearance : grey, brown, and black fur, blue eyes 

Mate : Not born yet 

Kits : Not born yet 

Apprentice/Mentor : Nope 

Other : 

Name : Starkit (Starflight when a warrior)

Appearance : black and brown fur, yellow/gold eyes 

Mate : Not born yet 

Kits : Not born yet 

Other : 

Name : Creekkit (Creekfeather when warrior) 

Tom or She-Cat : Tom 

Appearance : Grey and black fur, yellow gold eyes 

Mate : Nope 

Kits : Nope 

Other : 

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

MasterSAMB

Front sm

winterwatching24

Darkphantom is back! Okay, who all does he have as followers to go with him to the city?

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor(King Lucian)! 

King of the Dragons and Dragonland!

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

I am one of the 6% who don't think wolves are vicious.

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Well, Darkphantom has five followers.

There's Crowtail, Russetheart, Harebreeze, and Mossfoot, whose forms can be found on page three.

There's also Sandflower, a previously invented cat whose form can be found on page one. I also had an idea as to why Sandflower would follow Darkphantom. My idea was that she is pregnant with his kits, though he doesn't love her. Of course, you can make the decision for that, as Darkphantom is your character. I just thought it would add some interesting motivations to the mix.

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Thornstar's POV

Thornstar nodded at Lightningstrike's proposal. "I'll announce my findings to the clan and then we can set up a watch to see if any one comes through or leaves through the hole in the fence. If anyone is seen, I'll immediately take a small party to the MoorClan camp to speak with Fawnstar about the matter. If no one is seen by next gathering, I will announce our findings there and see what happens. I don't want a constant watch to be a drain on our time for an indiscriminate amount of time, after all."

Sandfoot and the deputy bowed their heads and were dismissed. Thornstar stalked across the clearing to the medicine cat's den to speak with Forestheart.

After ducking into the den, he found the she cat sorting herbs in an alcove. Noticing him, she rose and nodded respectfully. "What can I do for you, Thornstar?"

The golden-brown tom nodded his head as well. "I've found MoorClan scent on our territory leading to the Twoleg place. Have you heard anythng from StarClan?"

Forestheart furrowed her brow. "No, not at all. This is worrisome, what will you do."

"I'm about to announce it to the clan. You'll see my plan then." He turned to leave, but then thought better of it. "Forestheart, may I visit Mousepaw?"

"Of coure," the brown she cat smiled. "She's in the back with Nettlepaw."

Thornstar padded over to the back section of the den. There he found the black tom tending to the small, dusty brown apprentice. Nettle bowed his head in greeting while Mousepaw sat up.

"Thornstar!" she cried, then flattened her ears and spoke again, quieter. "I mean, thank you, for, er, saving me. I was reckless to go so close to the ice."

Thornstar winced at the fear in her eyes. Certainly, he knew that he was a strict leader, but he had grown sad at the amount of fear he had instilled in his clanmates. Maybe I ought to be more like Blossompelt...

The leader's face softened and he spoke quietly. "I'm just glad you're alright. And you've learned your lesson, I hope?"

Mousepaw nodded vigorously. 

"Well, I do still have to punish you somehow for your actions, but that's the most important thing. Now, I hate to do this as your warrior training will take longer as a result, but I must put you on strict moss colecting duty. No fighting or hunting training. When you're not collecting moss, you'll be helping Forestheart and Nettlepaw. Clear?"

Again, the dusty she-cat nodded. "Thank you, Thornstar."

Thornstar allowed himself a small smile and bid her and Nettlepaw a good day. He then strode out in the clearing and leaped up the tallest tree in camp. 

"Let every cat of ShellClan blood gather under Eagle's Perch!" he bellowed. Cats poured out of the dens, most muttering in confusion. 

"What's going on, Thornstar?" asked Eagleheart. "Why are you calling a meeting?"

Thornstar looked at the grey warrior. "When I was out today I smelled MoorClan cats within our borders. They crossed to the fence and went through a hole in it leading to the Twoleg place. The reasons are unknown."

Each cat gave a gasp. Such a blatant breach of the border was unthinkable. 

"The plan for now is to set up a rotating, one cat watch. If that cat ever sees a non-ShellClan cat come or go through that fence, they are to immediately return to camp and notify us. In that case, I will take a small party to MoorClan and speak with Fawnstar. If no one is seen by next gathering, we will confront her there."

Elkwish cocked her head. "Why not just do that now? Why waste our time doing that when we can get answers this second?"

Thornstar turned his gaze to the grey and brown she cat. "I understand that this will be a strain on our resources, but whatever reason those cats have for doing this, it benefits for us to know about it without Fawnstar knowing of our knowledge. If it's some kind of planned attack, we have time to prepare. And if those cats were MoorClan traitors, that means MoorClan is even weaker than before."

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

winterwatching24

The idea sounds good.

Darkphantom said, "Come on, my cats, off we go!"

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

cutewolf230

Fawnstar : 

Fawnstar was worried. She had sent trackers to follow Darkphantom and they came back telling her that they had  crossed into ShellClan territory and into to the Twoleg place. If Thornstar knew what had happened and MoorClan was weaker then before, it was bad news for MoorClan. Fawnstar paced in her den. When she looked out, everyone was asleep. Fawnstar couldn't sleep so she headed to the creek. Once there, she looked up at the stars. 

"Oh, Harestar, what will I do?" She asked aloud. 

No reply. Fawnstar sighed and looked at the creek. A tiny frog was staring at her. 

"Oh. Go away." She said. 

She put her paw near the frog, claws out. The frog hopped away with a croak. She gave a smile and moved her paw back. Fawnstar knew she would need the support of her clan, but right now she wasn't getting it. Ravenpaw's parents weren't a major part of the Clan and Fawnstar had a sneaking suspension that they would soon leave to join Darkphantom. And, if Thornstar knew about the decline in the ranks, MoorClan was doomed. 

Owlflight : 

Owlflight spoke up "Thornstar, how will you take advantage of this?" 

Thornstar did not reply. He was probably still think about what they were going to do.

Sorry it was so short, writers block!

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

MasterSAMB

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Bump! I'll POV tonight if no one else decides to.

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

blackcat3440

Ravenpaw POV

They were out of marigold, again. 

Birchpelt and Ravenpaw had used it all on reckless kits and young warriors. Ravenpaw swore that those ages  acted virtually the exact same at times! In response, her mentor had sent her out to find more. 

Trying not to squeeze the bundle of marigold in her jaws, Ravenpaw headed back to camp. She tok a second to sniff the air and frown. This is the route Darkphantom and his followers took. She shook her head and continued. That wasn't her focus right now. 

"Hey." A slightly familiar, soft voice caused Ravenpaw to jump. Recognizing city stench, she dropped the herbs and got into a clumsy fighting stance. She hadn't received enough battle training to properly defend herself, but it was worth a shot.

"O-oh, I'm sorry if I scared you." The voice, a she cat, said. A light ginger pelt appeared out of the bushes. Ravenpaw's vibrant yellow eyes widened.

Sandflower had always been a beauty. With her grace and eye catching markings. She had gone with Darkphantom only around a half moon (Two weeks) ago. Yet she looked haggard and thin. Her fur was filthy with black smudges, and her bones stood sharply against her pelt. Sandflower was hanging her head too, a fact which Ravenpaw found...odd. Sandflower was always proud she cat, she certainly had reason to be. Yet here she looked defeated and tired

"Thank Starclan I ran into you , Ravenpaw!" Sandflower said. Her eyes lit up when Ravenpaw sat down in peace.

"I know this seems strange, and I promise I'll leave as soon as I can. It's just..." Sandflower paused and got a sheepish look on her face. "I...Well I'm pregnant, and I have no idea what to do, and neither does anybody there and-"

"Breathe." Ravenpaw responded. The she cat was growing a little hysterical. The  apprentice got up and walked around Sandflower, sniffing here and there. She tried to stay calm and remember her mentor's words about pregnancy.  

Finally, she was done. "You have a moon until the kits come." Ravenpaw said. "Everything seems alright. Be sure to eat as well as you can. Try not to strain yourself."Ravenpaw felt a sting of worry. Who had fathered these kits? Surely the pregnant cat hadn't left him behind in the clan!

Sandflower looked like she was going to collapse in relief. "Thank you, thank you so much." she purred. Sanflower  looked back to where she came from and tensed. She turned her head and said, "You medicine cats know how to keep a secret better then anyone."

Ravenpaw nodded, unsure what to do.

"The father is Darkphantom." 

And with that, the she cat left.

One sunrise later, Thornstar came.

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Hazelfang's POV

Riverwish had organized the sunhigh patrol that morning. Hazelfang, Tigerpaw, Bearfeather, Cougarfang, and Lionpaw had been chosen.

Hazelfang swiped his tongue over his muzzle, having decided to split a rabbit with Fawnstar before he had to leave. He had hoped to take her mind off of the recent attempted coup, and he was happy to it had work.

The spotted she-cat in question had already finished eating. She watched over the clan with a motherly gaze from her spot lightly pressed against his side. He could feel a rumbling purr coming from deep within her chest. 

Across the clearing, Ashpaw and Wrenpaw chatted enthusiastically, sharing tongues and waiting for when Firefang and Snowfang would take them out for sparring practice. Cougarfang and Bearfeather were also happily sharing a meal before patrol. Outside of the nursery, Hailkit, Grasskit, and Fallkit tusseled playfully with each other and their father, Rockfall. 

All in all, the clan was doing better than even the even the ever calm and kindly Birchpelt could have hoped. There was only one cat Hazelfang worried for.

Tigerpaw. 

The young tom had become increasingly reclusive. Even his best friend, Stormpaw, had spoken with Hazelfang about her concerns, hoping that he would be able to help. Even as Tigerpaw's mentor, responsible for the ginger tom's wellbeing, Hazelfang was floundering. He was lost in terms of how to reassure him in some way. In many ways, he's my last tie to Sandflower... But she's a traitor. I need to help Tigerpaw out of genuine concern, not as some selfish, ridiculous familial duty. Duty to a cat who doesn't deserve such respect no less!

As if she could sense the gray tom's irratation, Fawnstar gently stroked a tail down his flank. No words were said, but none were needed. Whatever the challenge, she had faith in him. He would not dissappoint. 

Hazelfang looked up at the sun and realized it was almost time to leave. Across the clearing, Bearfeather, who leading the patrol, was rousing Lionpaw from the apprentice den. Cougarfang was standing near the entrance to camp. 

Hazelfang stood, nodded smiling to Fawnstar, then headed over to Tigerpaw, who Bearfeather had kindly also retrieved. The ginger tom nodded respectfully, but his amber eyes were vacant. Hazelfang ached at the sight. 

"Let's go," he murmured softly. "Afterwards we can work on fighting techniques with Wrenpaw and Ashpaw.

Another nod. 

Suddenly, a cry of shock from Cougarfang made Hazelfang whirl around.

Thornstar, the golden-brown leader of ShellClan, stood in the entrance.His blue eyes were frosty and the scar over the right looked almost like a streak of lightning. He stood strong and solemn, the picture of a leader.

"MoorClan cats have been scented twice now on ShellClan territory. W hat is the meaning of this, Fawnstar?" he snarled.

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

cutewolf230

Fawnstar : 

One minute all had been right with the world. The next, Thornstar was here in MoorClan. Three warrors, Blossompelt, Hailstrike, and Elkwish, had accompanied him. Thornstar's stance was intimidating Fawnstar, but she stood tall and strong. Fawnstar approached Thornstar. 

Fawnstar had to word her statement carefully. She couldn't say much, but she couldn't give to much away. "Notice anything different?" Fawnstar asked. 

Thornstar looked around. His blue eyes trailed on all the cats of MoorClan. When he looked at Fawnstar, his eyes landed on the scar on Fawnstar's underbelly, a gift from Darkphantom. 

"You seem to be missing cats." Thornstar said. 

Fawnstar nodded. "Anything else?" 

"Yes. The moss on the leader's den has been cut away some." Thornstar replied. 

Fawnstar again nodded. Darkphantom had slashed at the moss curtain while attacking Fawnstar. 

"And you didn't have that scar on your stomach at the last meeting." 

Fawnstar nodded. "If you must know, a warrior named Darkphantom attacked me. I exiled him and his followers. I had no idea they had crossed into ShellClan territory until the trackers I had sent after them told me. Now, you may leave." 

Thornstar nodded. "I have all the information I need." 

Thornstar and his warriors turned around and left. Once they were out of sight, Fawnstar turned to Bearfeather. 

"Make sure they leave." She said. 

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

MasterSAMB

Front sm

amberfur103

Branch: Ekaterina

i'll join later.

• Posted at:

94% of people think wolves are evil and vicious creatures but please copy and paste to your signature if your one of the 6% that find wolves shy and lovable creatures.

mutant... and PROUD!

Front sm

blackcat3440

I'll post sometime today. Nice POV's guys!

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

winterwatching24

Darkphantom and his followers had been hiding in the bushes outside Moorclan, with a new plan. As Thornstar and his warriors were coming by, he and all of his attacked viciously. Darkphantom himself leaped onto Thornstar and started slashing at him.

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

cutewolf230

Fawnstar : 

Soon after Bearfeather, Lionpaw, Tigerpaw, and Hazelfang left, Fawnstar heard growling and slashing. She and the rest of her warriors ran towards the sound. And there, slashing at Thornstar, was Darkphantom. After recovering from shock, Fawnstar attacked Darkphantom. If he killed Thornstar, ShellClan would have more then enough reason to attack MoorClan. Fawnstar pushed Darkphantom off Thornstar and slashed at his face. Her back paws dug into his stomach. Behind Fawnstar, Thornstar got up and started to attack Darkphantom. His followers looked up to see that their leader was defeated. Fawnstar bit Darkphantom's nose and then pushed him into the bushes. He got up and ran after his followers. 

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

MasterSAMB

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

So sorry to not be posting, I'll go tomorrow! Super busy lately

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

winterwatching24

Darkphantom, minorly injured, collapsed a little ways away for some rest. His followers all decided to rest as well.

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Thornstar POV

Thornstar nodded to Fawnstar. "Thank you for helping us fight off Darkphantom and his followers. We will do all we can to oppose him ourselves. He is a disgrace to the warrior code."

Fawnstar murmured her gratitude and began walking back to her camp. In that moment, Thornstar was suddenly struck by her easy, dignified gait and composure, even being winded from the fight. Her mannerisms mirrored those of the great Harestar. 

Perhaps two clans can never truly be friends, Thornstar thought, but I could certainly grow a healthy respect for her.

Thornstar had orginally been planning to take advantage of any MoorClan weakness by taking back Osprey Pond, a pond that lay on the border, just beyond the forest's reach. MoorClan didn't get much use out of it, it being a pond when they didn't fish, but they claimed it anyways.

Thornstar still wanted the pond of course, but perhaps, he hoped, the matter could be settled diplomatically. 

As he, Blossompelt, Hailstrike, and Elkwish returned to camp, they followed the trail of Darkphantom and his followers. Once more, they fox-hearts had crossed through ShellClan territory and slipped through the fence.

So this is a battle for another day. 

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

blackcat3440

Ravenpaw POV

This was Ravenpaw's first battle, and so far she was not liking it. 

Blood and fur was everywhere. Her ears were ringing from the constant screaming and yowling around her. It was a struggle not to scream as she was barreled into. The rogues didn't care about her status as a medicine cat or former clanmate. The same went for all of the Clan warriors. They were being beaten back by savage techniques and vicious killing blows. Fawnstar and Thornstar seemed to be alright though.

"MEDICINE CAT!" That was her cue. The voice seemed to be coming from her left. "Great Starclan HELP HIM!" Ravenpaw ran with herbs in her mouth swerving and dodging screeching cats. Finally she saw the cat she was called by.

Her heart sank, it was Bearfeather.

The robust she cat was shaking so hard she could barely speak. Bearfeather was staring down in horror at a bloodstained body on the ground. She was standing over him, as if she was trying to make a den out of her body.

Ravenpaw couldn't smell anything but the sharp tangs of herbs and blood. She looked around quickly to make sure the rogues hadn't spotted the vulnerable warriors, and stepped over to Bearfeather. The trembling cat still retained enough sense to step aside when she saw the medicine cat apprentice

Ravenpaw got to work immediately. She gingerly pawed the long, ugly stomach wound. She grabbed cobwebs from the supplies she had carried and started pressing it on the wound. The focus was to stop the bleeding, infection came later.

As she worked, she realized that under the dirty red the fur was amber. Her heart sank as the tom's eyes opened, confirming his identity. Lionpaw's  yellow eyes were glazed over, but they still held light. Bearfeather  gasped from behind Ravenpaw and came closer to Lionpaw's  head. 

"B-bearfeather?" Lionpaw rasped. His already fast beating heart gained even more speed. "Where....am...w-where am I?"

Lionpaw looked confused, and a little scared. Ravenpaw gave a quick lick to his forehead and pulled her paws away. She wanted to comfort him more, but she knew that wouldn't do. She gave terse instructions to Bearfeather to get him somewhere safe carefully. Lionpaw was given a couple poppy seeds. Before the tom was pulled gently away into exhaustion, he noticed Ravenpaw for the first time. 

"Hello Raven, how're you?" Lionpaw asked, voice slurred. His eyes were about to close.

Ravenpaw let herself feel relief, and a hint of amusement. She had always felt at ease around Lionpaw. He had a quiet strength about him."I'm good." 

"Good?" He whispered as he drifted off into sleep. "Thas goooood ta hear." 

"MEDICINE CAT!" The call came again. Ravenpaw licked Lionpaw one last time and sped away to the voice. But before she could get to the injured warrior she was yanked by the scruff. She hissed and spat, but the hold on her scruff only tightened

Cats were running past her, retreating from the clans defense. She could see the battlefield getting further away. She screeched, but her head was hit in response. Ravenpaw's head spun as she was dragged through the forest at a sickening pace. The cat holding her was fast and strong, stronger then the cats should have been. The scent was familiar-Shadowfrost? The young cat closed her eyes as the sounds of the forest disappeared, and the acrid scent of Two leg place filled her nose.

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

winterwatching24

Darkphantom thought. He knew Thornstar and his cats would be outnumbered as they went back to their territory because Fawnstar had left. He beckoned his followers again, ignored his slightly injured leg, and attacked Thornstar's group once again.

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Thornstar's POV

Thankfully, just as he and his cats were about to lose, the sun high patrol came. Lightingstrike, Jadetail, Embersritke, Owlflight, and Hawkflight attacked, driving back Darkphantom's forces fiercely.

Together, ShellClan drove Darkphantom and his followers to the fenced border. Darkphantom was bleeding heavily from a shredded underbelly and evidently thought it would be wise to retreat.

"I'll be back another day!" he hissed, then turned and left.

Thornstar and the other cats returned to camp. Thankfully, due to Darkphantom and his followers' injuries incurred that day it would be awhile before they healed and attacked again.

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Sandflower POV

Sandflower flopped down heavily on a make-shift nest made from some shredded two-leg materials. It would never be quite as soft as moss, and she groaned slightly.

Sandflower hadn't been chosed to go with Darkphantom on the offensive today, staying behind with Harebreeze to guard the camp. Many other rouges and such prowled around, and no one wanted them to get any of the food the managed to scrounge up. 

Sandflower looked down at her stomach. It was slightly swollen now. Soon, she would have to everyone, and tell Darkphantom he was going to be a father. She curled in on herself a bit at the thought.

Soon, Darkphantom and the rest burst into the alley they'd set up camp in. All of them were wounded, a couple heavily. Darkphantom was streaming blood down his stomach.

Quickly, Harefoot, who had originally started training as a medicine cat but changed his mind, set about bandaging everyone with cobwebs. There were no healing herbs to speak of here, but they would make due with what they had.

Darkphantom leapt up on some strange wooden two-leg box. "We were defeated today, and we will have to wait to attack again, but in the meanwhile I would like us to attempt to gather some recruits from the rouges in surrounding areas."

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

blackcat3440

Ravenpaw POV

The medicine cat apprentice tried not to flinch when she was dumped to the ground. She heard whispers and hisses around her as the rogues took in the view.

"What," Darkphantom snarled. "Is she doing  her Shadowfrost?"

"You said you needed a better trained medicine cat." Shadowfrost said, shooting a glance at Harebreeze. The tom had only done a half moon of medicine cat training. He didn't know much past "stick a cobweb on it."

"So you kidnapped your daughter." Sandflower said. Her tone held a hint of disgust. The young queen gave a weak smile to Ravenpaw. 

"You mousebrain!" Darkphantom snapped. The tom's tail lashed. "Moorclan will retaliate, perhaps even Shellclan because she's a medicine cat!" 

"We can't release her." Nightfeather said quietly. "She knows where we are."Ravenpaw closed her eyes. The possibility of her murder seemed very real at the moment. Not just that, but her parents would probably be the ones to do it.

"But we can't kill her either." Sandflower meowed. Ravenpaw opened her eyes wide. The shocked and vicious expressions of the rogues faced her and Sandflower.

"This is not the moment for your mouse heart Sandflower" Darkphantom growled. 

Sandflower flicnhed, but then stood tall and proud. "Harebreeze doesn't know a thing about pregnancy! But she does. If you want these kits to live, especially here, we need her."

Darkphantom shot a venomous look at his mate and Ravenpaw. It seemed as if an entire day had passed before he replied. 

"Fine."

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

winterwatching24

Darkphantom curled up after the heated discussion, exhausted and injured from the previous battles. 

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Bump

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

winterwatching24

please people, post!

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

cutewolf230

This is one of the rare occasions that I will POV As Birchpelt. 

Birchpelt : 

Fawnstar came back with bad news. Ravenpaw had been kidnapped by her parents. Birchpelt was stressing. She loved the young apprentice as if she were her own kit, so the news had been shell-shocking. Birchpelt was worried, but she had to focus. No doubt Ravenpaw would be forced to conduct a leader ceremony for Darkphantom. There was no doubt in Birchpelt's mind that Ravenpaw would need to be rescued, and soon, but it would require ShellClan's help, and Birchpelt knew Fawnstar did not want to show weakness. If only it had been Birchpelt who had been captured, at least then the medicine cat could have escaped. Ravenpaw was more than ready enough to become a real medicine cat, and the young she-cat was fit for the job. Birchpelt, having a sudden feeling of melancholy, cried out and collapsed on the den floor.

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

MasterSAMB

Front sm

blackcat3440

Sandfoot POV

"Do you think the Moorclan cats will actually trust you?" Sandfoot asked. The old elder was shocked as any cat when the patrol sent to confront Fawnstar came back bloody, and smelling of rogue and twoleg place. Nothing like this had happened before. Sure, the cats from twoleg place had gotten frisky before. But a clan cat should know better. Then again, a cat like Darkphantom has no honor left. 

Thornstar sighed. A new scratch on his jaw made him appear harsher, older then before. Sandfoot felt a sting of pity for the two young leaders of the clans. They were both too young have such burderns, yet they carried them because they were seen as worthy. He knew they were, but sometimes he thought this was too much, too soon. 

"I don't think Fawnstar wants Moorclan to appear any weaker. She knows we're stronger then them right now." Thornstar said. The large tom was pacing the elder's den."

"This is a threat to both of the clans." Sandfoot responded.

"I'll bring it up in the next gathering." Thornstar meowed. "We'll see what happen til then." Sandfoot nodded in agreement. The gathering was in seven sunrises, a good amount of time for Fawnstar to think and decide. He hoped she would choose well.

Ravenpaw POV

Ravenpaw barely had anytime to think anymore. For the past few sunrises Darkphantom ran her ragged. She fetched water, scavenged for any herbs available in twoleg place, and healed  vicious and minor wounds. Each night she collapsed in a nest near Sandflower and prayed to Starclan for help. Ravenpaw was too tired and watched to find an escape. 

On sunrise Darkphantom himself woke her up. She stumbled to his den and sat down, golden eyes blinking. 

"So," He said with an unsettling smile."What do you know about leader ceremonies?"

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

blackcat3440

keep poving guys! 

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

winterwatching24

Darkphantom gave Ravenpaw a shove to get her to stand up. "It's time for you to perform a leader ceremony for me, as now I am leader of Dark Clan now!"

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

1 , 2 , , 4 , , 6