Front sm

aquadragon6755

Branch: Lucian

Forestheart : 

Forestheart ran towards Thornstar. She had sent her apprentice to gather wood to make a fire. 

"Emberstrike, Icepaw, go help my apprentice gather wood. Thornstar, keep Mousepaw as warm as you can until the others come back with wood to make a fire." Forestheart rambled at top speed. 

She moved her body as close to the apprentice as she dared. The tiny form was slowly warming up. Soon, Emberstrike came back with the two apprentices and firewood. 

"Emberstrike, take my place. Icepaw, get me a rock. Nettlepaw, help me pile the wood." Forestheart ordered. 

She stood up and went to help her apprentice with the pile of wood. Eventually, they got the fire started and placed Mousepaw next to the fire. Forestheart noticed Thornstar huddled in a cornercorner near the fire, but not to close. Forestheart padded over to him, after all, he was like a littermate to her. 

"Thornstar, do not discourage yourself. Mousepaw will be fine. You got me at the right time. You go and get something to eat, I will watch Mousepaw." Forestheart consoled him.

"Thank you Forestheart," Thornstar said, " Thank you." 

"Anytime." Forestheart said. 

She went back to Mousepaw and wrapped her body around the apprentice.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Sing, Dance

Aqua Elk

Or Abigail

Or Denver

Gang : 

Caitlin 

Anna

Lea

Kiara

Nicole 

Annabeth

Piper Phoenix 

Piper McLean

Thalia

Hazel 

Bianca 

Luna

Hermoine

Serpent : SandWing

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something sometime in your life.

Front sm

winterwatching24

Darkphantom growled as he realized that his leader was not in the den. He would have to wait until another time.

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor! Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

94% of people  think  wolves  are  evil  and  viscious  creatures  but  please  copy  and  paste to  your  signature  if  your  one  of  the 6%  that  find  wolves  shy  and  loveable  creatures

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Branch: Janus

Thornstar POV

The water rushed around him, pounding him down, never letting up. Thornstar's lungs were aching but he continued to push forward, reaching for... something. Mousepaw? 

Finally, he breached the surface and greedily gulped at the air. He looked around wildly, searching the foamy, turbulent water for any signs of life. The water roared anew and he felt a sudden weight on his hind legs. Just as he was pulled back under, gasping, he saw a limp body being carried down the current. No, no!

Laughing echoed in his ears. "Can you save them, Thornkit? What can you do?" The right side of his face burned as it was slashed open by some invisible foe. "Thornpaw, Thornpaw!"

Two kits appeared before him, his sisters. The brown tom frantically paddled, trying to reach the surface, but it seemed the weight dragging him down grew heavier with stroke. Finally, he felt himself go limp, being carried wherever the current would take him...

Thornstar jolted awake, breathing heavily. His chest burned tightly as if he were drowning again. Mousepaw. Thank StarClan she had been saved. He entertained the idea of going to visit her briefly before deciding against it. He looked at the entrance to his den, out at the camp. No cats were visible, and the thick heavy cloak of silence had long since draped over the clearing. Thornstar lashed his tail, suddenly feeling suffocated and impatient. As slowly as he could bear, he padded out of camp and into the forest. His legs itched to run, but he didn't want to accidentally make any cat who happened to be up realized their leader was having a nervous breakdown. As soon as he was out of sight he broke into a sprint towards the lake.

Dead branches crunched under his feet while owls ominously cried out. He ignored it all, breathing in the soothing scent of pine and letting muscle memory guide him to his destination. Finally, the crumpled leaves and twigs beneath his feet turned into smooth pebbles, and the sound of all else was drowned out by the steady rhythm of water lapping at the shore.

Moonlight danced and played on the ripples, almost begging Thornstar to join. He placed a paw in the freezing water, unconscious of the temperature. He was suddenly paralyzed by the memory of the river beating down on him while he desperately scrabbled at the ice above.

A tail tip touched his shoulder. "Thornstar?"

He jerked and whirled around, snarling, and blindly pinned the stranger to the ground. His vision was red and his blood roared in his ears.

"Thornstar!" He heard the familiar cry and his vision cleared. It was Blossompelt, the leader realized as the pinkish she-cat winced underneath him. He realized his claws were digging into her pelt and he stumbled back, panting. What is happening to me?

"I'm so sorry," he choked out. "Are you alright?"

• Posted at:

I would put a clever joke here, but I can't think of one.

Professional MB Ghost

Would Like an All-Purpose Cleaner for Life

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

winterwatching24

Darkphantom returned to Hazelfang and asked, "Do you know where our leader has gone? I simply must speak with him."

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor! Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

94% of people  think  wolves  are  evil  and  viscious  creatures  but  please  copy  and  paste to  your  signature  if  your  one  of  the 6%  that  find  wolves  shy  and  loveable  creatures

Front sm

blackcat3440

Hello there, I haven't been on the MB for a while. But I'd like to join another RP. Are any medicine cat roles open? If not, I'll join as another role. Thanks!

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

"The only time when you run of chances is when you stop taking them."

Always happy to talk about books!

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

@Winterwatching: Just for future reference, the leader of MoorClan is Fawnstar, a she-cat, not a tom :)

@Blackcat: Been awhile, eh? We don't have a medicine cat apprentice for MoorClan, the medicine cat being Birchpelt

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

cutewolf230

Fawnstar : 

Fawnstar padded closer to the river's edge. She looked down into her reflection. And a curious fish that she was hoping to catch. She grasped the fish and clawed it once it was on the river bank. She continued this process until she had fourteen fish on the bank. Then she headed back to camp with the fish in her mouth. She put the fish on the fresh kill pile and then went to see how Stormpaw was coming along. 

"Hello Stormpaw." Fawnstar said. 

"Fawnstar! Can we go train now?" The apprentice jumped up and faced her mentor. 

Fawnstar laughed. Stormpaw reminded Fawstar of herself when she was just a apprentice. "Of course Stormpaw." 

Fawnstar led her apprentice to the training area, a clearing in the field of grass. She reminded Stormpaw that they were not to use their claws unless it was a real battle. They trained for a bit until Darkphantom (2) came running towards the two she-cats.

"Hello Darkphantom. What can I help you with?" Fawnstar asked, her head tilted. 

"Can I talk to you in your den?" Darkphantom replied. 

Fawnstar blinked. That was a strange request. "Of course," Fawnstar turned to Stormpaw, "Stormpaw, go help Birchpelt." 

"Sure!" Stormpaw padded away to the medicine cat's den. 

Fawnstar led Darkphantom to her den. She laid down and invited Darkphantom to sit. 

"Now, what did you want to talk about?" 

Fawnstar was suspicious of Darkphantom. More than once had he been caught for attacking a cat in their den, after claiming to want to talk the cat.

• Posted at:

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Werewolf, member of the Erdas Wolf Pack

Country Girl  

#Neverbeenshipped

Luana

EverDaIIndpendencDay! 

Front sm

winterwatching24

*Oh, sorry about that error.

"Oh, you're here, what luck," Darkphantom said. "I was thinking, maybe it's about time we get a new leader for this clan, someone more capable than," he paused there. "You. How does that sound?" Then he attacked Fawnstar, lunging directly for the neck and head.

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor! Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

blackcat3440

That works for me, I think I might make a dark forest or starclan character too if that's ok.

Name: Ravenpaw

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Clan: MoorClan

Personality: Ravenpaw is a quiet cat that prefers to let her actions speak rather then her voice. Very calm tempered, but in the rare times she does get angry she's scathing. Kind, but distant from the clan due to her introverted nature. Doesn't have many friends. Tends to overwork herself without realizing.

Appearance: Black cat with gold eyes. Smooth short fur, and small lithe body. 

Mate: Can't have mate.

Kits: None

Apprentice/Mentor: Birchpelt

Other: Became an apprentice a moon later then usual because she got sick with greencough. Birchpelt saving her is what caused her to decide to become a medicine cat.

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

blackcat3440

I am going to POV now if that's ok, just to move things along. The apprentice ceremony happened off screen.

Ravenpaw POV

A medicine cat's life was simple.

You heal, you talk to Starclan, you sort herbs. No need for mates, or kits. You didn't need to worry if you were going to kill a friend from another clan every time you went into battle. Cats respected you, and they left you alone. A pang went through Ravenpaw when she thought of that, but she shook it off. You might watch these cats die beneath your paws. It's better to be alone. 

Ravenpaw had just started training a half moon ago, but she took naturally to memorizing herbs and taking out thorns. Birchpelt had gone out to gather herbs and left Ravenpaw in charge for the day. The young she cat felt a flash of pride at the trust shown to her so soon.

The silence was disturbed by the scuffling of leaves by the den entrance and the familiar smell of  Fawnstar's apprentice, Stormpaw. Ravenpaw gave a nod to the other apprentice and did a questioning tilt of the head. Stormpaw was a cheerful  cat, she had no qualms about Ravenpaw's aloofness like the other apprentices. "Fawnstar asked me to help Birchpelt, I guess that means you too now." Stormpaw said and smiled. The black apprentice pointed her tail at some scattered herbs, and the grey cat got to work.

It's nice seeing her again. Ravenpaw thought. Stormpaw had liked to play with her when they were kits. She was by her side when greencough had racked Ravenpaw's body. They were an unlikely pair, but they were friends all the same. After a few minutes of sorting, Ravenpaw stretched her lithe body and trotted out the den. Stormpaw knew what to do on her own just fine. Ravenpaw needed to go eat. She didn't want another lecture about how she didn't take care of herself enough. 

Just as she was about to take a bite of a large rabbit a vicious yowl sounded through the camp. Ravenpaw looked around wildly, trying to pinpoint the noise. Yowls meant fights, fights meant injured cats. Other cats were coming out of their dens, wondering what was going on. She heard a sharp snarl, from...wait was that the leader's den? 

"Stormpaw!" she cried, running into the medicine cat den. The other apprentice looked shocked to hear her voice so loud, but stood up at once. "Find Birchpelt, some fight is going on in Fawnstar's den!" 

"Fawnstar?" Stormpaw's eyes widened, "Darkphantom asked to go talk with her in her den." Her expression filled with horror, and she walked to the entrance, claws unsheathed. "I have to go help her, I'm sorry!" Stormpaw sped out to the leader's den. Ravenpaw screamed after her, and watched with horror as Stormpaw joined the fight. Ravenpaw shook off her fear and ran into the forest, paws clawing the moist ground. I have to find Birchpelt, focus on that. 

Stormpaw is your friend. Her mind whispered menacingly, One of your few, and you're leaving her there alone. Ravenpaw felt her stomach drop, but she pressed onwards. 

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

winterwatching24

"I really would prefer not to have to hurt you, but you leave me no choice," Darkphantom said to Stormpaw. After having seriously injured Fawnstar's neck and underbelly, he lunged at Stormpaw and gripped her neck tightly in his jaw, slowly squeezing down. "Last chance, apprentice. Surrender now or I kill you!"

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor! Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Made a rp myself if you guys want to check it out: http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/272447

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I'll stay for now

YAY!-Vanessa

WA HOO!-Omar

*Puts on her rp crown* Ta da!

Yes darkness shall rain! HAHAHA!*Laughs Evilly*-Dark One

New rp check it out!: /272447

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Hazlefang POV

Hazelfang's ears pricked at the sound of a muffled cry in the leader's den. He rushed to the entrance and peered through the lichen barrier to see a bleeding Fawnstar on the ground and Stormpaw writhing on the ground, pinned by a snarling Darkphantom.

Hazelfang yowled loudly so other cats would come help then dove into battle. His injured leg wobbled slightly but it appeared Darkphantom was also tired and wounded, likely by Fawnstar. He and the large black tom exchanged blows before the other tom's teeth sunk deeply into his shoulder and Hazelfang screeched, falling back. At this point several other warriors streamed into the den , restraining Darkphantom while an anxious Birchpelt tended to Fawnstar. The medicine cat apprentice, Ravenpaw, nervously hovered around Stormpaw, who was thankfully for the most part unharmed.

Fawnstar's breathing was heavily labored.Hazelfang crawled over to her side, his tail lashing back and forth while his chest constricted painfully. After a steady slowing, her breathing stopped all together.

"She's losing her first life..." Birchpelt murmured sadly while Hazelfang buried his nose in his leader's fur. 

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

cutewolf230

Name : Owlflight 

Tom or She-Cat : She-Cat 

Clan : ShellClan 

Age (in moons/months) : 26

Personality : Brave, confident, sort of a big sister to her Clan, strong in heart and soul, smart, loyal, friendly, kind, and caring for everyone. Mother figure as well 

Appearance : Sort of muscular, but lithe. She has grey, black, and brown fur. She has yellow/gold eyes. 

Mate : Hailstrike 

Kits : She is showing a bit of belly, and is going to become a queen soon. 

Apprentice/Mentor : Open to having an apprentice after her kits have become apprentices 

Other : Hawkflight's sister 

Name : Hawkflight 

Tom or She-Cat : Tom 

Age (in moons/months) : 26

Personality : quick-witted, clever, kind, smart, brave, loyal, kind, strong, caring, protective of his sister

Appearance : Brown fur. Muscular. Yellow/gold eyes. Strong.

Mate : Elkwish 

Kits : Not yet. 

Apprentice/Mentor : Open to having one 

Other : Owlflight's brother 

Name : Hailstrike

Age (in moons/months) : 28

Personality : quick-witted, clever, kind, smart, loyal, brave, caring, funny, kind of a big brother to everyone, strong, protective 

Appearance : Muscular. Black and gray fur. Blue eyes. Strong. 

Mate : Owlflight 

Kits : Soon to be born 

Other : Elkwish's brother 

Name : Elkwish 

Age  (in moons/months) : 25 

Personality : Brave, funny, strong in heart and soul, confident, kind, caring, friendly, loyal, smart, caring for everyone 

Appearance : gray and brown fur. Slightly muscular, but lithe as well. Blue with purple flecks in her eyes. 

Mate : Hawkflight 

Kits : Not yet 

Apprentice/Mentor : Not yet 

Other : Hailstrike's sister 

Name : Cougarfang 

Clan : MoorClan 

Age  (in months/moons) : 37 

Personality : brave, loyal, just, confident, caring, kind, friendly, loyal, smart, very protective of his sister since she became leader

Appearance : light brown fur like a cougar's, eyes the colors of the forest, muscular body, broad shoulders 

Mate : Bearfeather 

Apprentice/Mentor : Open to taking one 

Other : Fawnstar's brother. Their parents died because of greencough soon after Fawnstar became an apprentice so Cougarfang took over raising Fawnstar. 

Name : Bearfeather 

Age  (in moons/months) : 36 

Personality : much like Cougarfang. 

Appearance : Black fur, yellow muzzle, brown eyes (she looks like a black bear) 

Mate : Cougarfang 

Apprentice/Mentor : Lionpaw 

Other : She became a big sister to Fawnstar 

Name : Lionpaw 

Age  (in moons/months) : 8 

Personality : Like his mentor 

Appearance : Amber colored fur, yellow gold eyes

Mate : Not yet, but he likes Ravenpaw, even if she can't be his mate 

Apprentice/Mentor : Bearfeather

Other : Nope. 

• Posted at:

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Country Girl  

#Neverbeenshipped

Luana

EverDaIIndpendencDay! 

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

@Cutewolf: Good characters, I'll try to include them in some of my POVs :)

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

winterwatching24

"First life?" Darkphantom asked angrily. "You mean to tell me she still has eight more?" Darkphantom leaped over the pile of warriors and yelled, "If you will not let me be your leader, you will perish!" He rammed against the outside wall of the den, causing a heap of rocks to fall and block the entrance to the den. "I am your new leader!" he yelled to the remaining cats.

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor! Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Bump! Also, a heads up, I don't know what direction specifically to take Darkphantom'Darkphantom' s coup in, but I don't think it should be successful. That would be unfair to Fawnstar, who signed up to be leader. 

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

winterwatching24

Well, I think maybe the clan territory should be divided into two. Whoever would prefer Fawnstar as a leader stays in her half, whoever would prefer to stay with Darkphantom goes to his half. That way it's fair for everyone.

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor! Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

I don't think Starclan would allow it, we see in the books they preserve the balance of the forest. Maybe Darkphantom. and his supporters could join some rogues and form something akin to Bloodclan in the two leg place?

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

I think that idea could work though, so I'll leave it up to the rest of you.

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

winterwatching24

*I like that idea.

"Ok, who all supports me in this clan?" Darkphantom asked. "Whoever does may come with me so we may start a new clan in the two leg place. We may take over the forest someday, but not today." He cleared the rocks in front of the den and let the cats out.

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor! Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

blackcat3440

Ravenpaw POV

Darkphantom was not the cat that Starland wanted as leader. Raven paw was young, and her training had just begun. The only moment she had with StarClan was the mystical apprentice ceremony at Starclan's Fang. Yet she knew with all of her being that this cat was not meant to lead. 

"Starclan has not chosen you Darkphantom." Ravens said. Her voice was low, but his gaze sharpened on the apprentice. "I-in time you will see the consequences of this disgraceful fight." 

"I forgot one thing." He said, voice ominous. The dark cat's mouth twisted into a lazy, yet intimidating smile. Behind her, Ravenpaw felt Storm paw tense. "Every clan needs a medicine cat." Before she could scramble out of the way, Darkphantom grabbed Ravenpaw's scruff and slammed a paw down on her back. She twisted and tried to bite an claw him but to no avail. The powerful tom acted as if all she was was an annoying fly. His followers placed extra paws on her to stop her fighting. 

Ravenpaw gave up, and tried to keep her breathing steady. 

Fawnstar stood up and snarled. "First you attack me, a leader. Now you attack a medicine cat, a appprentice no less. Have your no fear of Starclan?"

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

cutewolf230

Fawnstar : 

"StarClan? What can StarClan do to me?" Darkphantom replied, his paws still on Ravenpaw. 

"Go. Leave Darkphantom. Never return, and if I see you in ShellClan at the next moon meeting, I will have great reason to attack you." Fawnstar said. "Leave Ravenpaw and MoorClan alone." 

Hazelfang was standing next to her. He growled, and had his claws unsheathed in case he needed to attack Darkphantom. Fawnstar tensed, and almost at the same moment, Fawnstar and Hazelfang launched at Darkphantom when he didn't move. Fawnstar scratched his eye and underbelly, the marks of a traitor. He ran, after growling a threat that one day he would return, his followers hot on his tail. Fawnstar turned to Ravenpaw, to see if she was alright. 

"Ravenpaw, are you alright?" Fawnstar asked. 

"I'm fine." Ravenpaw replied. 

"You're lucky StarClan let me come back when they did. A moment longer and Darkphantom would have taken you to the dark forest." Fawnstar said. 

"Yes." Ravenpaw got up and went to Birchpelt. 

Fawnstar walked over to Cougarfang, her brother. Fawnstar and Cougarfang touched noses. 

"Rosefeather talked to me." Fawnstar mewled quietly.

"Yeah? What did she say?" Cougarfang said, sitting next to Fawnstar. 

"She said to tell you that you have become respected with StarClan. She told me StarClan will be glad to have you in their ranks one day. And that she and Ripplestrike think you raised me to be a great leader." Fawnstar mewled. 

Rosefeather and Ripplestrike are their desceased parents. Fawnstar had just become an apprentice when they had died from greencough. Rosefeather had been the deputy and Ripplestrike had been a respected warrior.Cougarfang nodded and went to greet Bearfeather, his mate. Hazelfang came over and sat quietly down, understanding Fawnstar was not ready to talk yet. The tom looked at Fawnstar's solemn face and nudged her with his paw. 

"What? Oh- Hi Hazelfang." Fawnstar said very quietly. 

"How are you doing?" Hazelfang replied. 

"DoyouthinkImadetherightdecision?" Fawnstar said quickly. 

"What?" Hazelfang asked. 

"Do you think I made the right decision Hazelfang? Tell me the truth." Fawnstar said. 

"Yes. I do Fawnstar. You made a great decision that our clan will benefit from." Hazefang answered. 

"You really think so?" Fawnstar said, looking at Hazelfang questionly. 

"Yes. I do." Hazelfang replied. 

Fawnstar sighed and laid her head on Hazelfang's shoulder. This is how it should be, Fawnstar thought. 

• Posted at:

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Country Girl  

#Neverbeenshipped

Luana

EverDaIIndpendencDay! 

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Nice work guys! I'll be POVing this afternoon hopefully

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Wrenpaw's POV:

Wrenpaw growled low in throat and bounded over to Fawnstar's side. She said, "Fawnstar, I want to stay here with you. Starclan wanted you to be leader." She turned and glared defiantly at Darkphantom, and Ashpaw joined her. It was clear that the pair would stay with Fawnstar.

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

94% of people  think  wolves  are  evil  and  vicious  creatures  but  please  copy  and  paste to  your  signature  if  your  one  of  the 6%  that  find  wolves  shy  and  lovable  creatures.

Front sm

winterwatching24

Darkphantom said, "Who else wants to join me?"

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor! Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Name:Crowtail

Tom or She-cat: Tom

Age (in moons/months): 52

Personality: Abrasive and ambitious.

Appearance: Jet black with golden eyes.

Mate (if any): None

Kits (if any): None

Apprentice/ Mentor (if any):None

Other: None

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

I forgot to put the rest!

Name: Russetheart

Tom or She-cat: She-cat

Age (in moons/months): 47

Personality: Cold, hates ShellClan.

Appearance: Ginger she-cat with amber eyes

Kits (if any):None

Apprentice/ Mentor (if any): None

Other: Was Darkphantom's mentor

Name: Harebreeze

Tom or She-cat: Tom

Age (in moons/months): 22 moons

Personality: Arrogant and fiery

Appearance: Light brown tabby, amber eyes

Kits (if any): None

Name: Mossfoot

Tom or She-cat: She-cat

Age (in moons/months): 32

Personality: Strong warrior. Fell in love with a rogue, now brokenhearted and angry. No one knows, though there are suspicions.

Appearance: Dark grey, blue eyes

Mate (if any): Formerly a rogue named Tesla

Kits (if any): Tigerpaw

So, none of these are POV characters. just wanted to give Darkphantom some followers.

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Hazelfang's POV

Hazelfang ran the tip of his tail soothingly down Fawnstar's flank while narrowing his eyes at the retreating party of traitors. Suddenly, one cat turned to follow that had Hazelfang reeling.

In the end, five MoorClan warriors had chosen to follow Darkphantom. Crowtail and Russetheart, senior warriors. Harebreeze and Mossfoot, friends of Darkphantom. And now Hazelfang's sister, Sandflower.

Tigerpaw  looked, shocked, as his mother, Mossfoot, left with Darkphantom. And as Sandflower's apprentice, he then tried to block her path. "Why are you doing this? Why are you leaving?" he cried.

Sandflower's chin quivered and she gently pushed him away. "It's better this way," she turned back to Hazelfang. "Take care of him, brother. Without Mossfoot and I, he is alone."

Stormpaw circled protectively around the ginger apprentice and tried to comfort her friend. Hazelfang growled low in his throat and spat at her. "Don't call me that! When you step out of this camp, you renounce me as your kin!"

Sandflower flinched, almost as if hit, and went on her way.

When the last of Darkphantom's followers were gone, Fawnstar called Hazelfang, Riverwish, and Birchpelt into her den.

"We were just betrayed by six warriors. We need a plan, and we need one fast. And most importantly, ShellClan cannot know."

Riverwish nodded. "Hopefully Darkphantom would be smart enough not to go to them. Thornstar may feel the competition between our two clans, but he would never approve of nor trust traitors."

Birchpelt bowed to the spotted leader. "We ought to make a journey tonight to share tongues with StarClan. At least StarClan's Fang lies in our territory, no suspicion will be aroused by ShellClan knowing."

"Good. I'll be sure to prepare," Fawnstar turned to Hazelfang. "And you, Hazelfang. I think you should be Tigerpaw's new mentor."

The gray tom blinked. "What?"

"You're clearly ready for your first apprentice. You're capable and loyal, and I trust you to be able to guide him. With his mentor and mother gone, and those rumors about his father being a rogue... He could easily end up terribly damaged. You'll have a great responisibility."

Hazelfang's eyes slipped shut but he nodded. Fawnstar called the meeting to an end, and as she slipped out of the den to prepare for her journey to StarClan's fang, she brushed the tip of her tail against his cheek, causing warmth to bloom in the young warrior's chest. He could do this, she trusted him with this.

@Darkphantom: If it's alright with you, the reason Sandflower is leaving could be because she's pregnant with Darkphantom's kits, although he doesn't love her.

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

cutewolf230

@Daniel : That is a great idea. Do you think I could make this a story on Spirit Animals and try to encourage others to come and join? If not that's fine. I'll do a POV later, but can you give me an idea of who Fawnstar will talk to and what they talk about?

• Posted at:

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Country Girl  

#Neverbeenshipped

Luana

EverDaIIndpendencDay! 

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

I think it would be great to get more people, the more the merrier! As for the Star Clan talk, Fawnstar could speak with her parents (or one of them) about what is going on. Although they may not be able to say or do much, they could reassure her that Starclan walks with her, not Darkphantom. 

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

cutewolf230

Fawnstar : 

She padded out the den and went to the hollow where MoorClan met.  

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey come to me!" Fawnstar called. 

Soon every cat had gathered at the base of the hollow. Fawnstar looked at her clan and spoke loud and clear. "My clan, as you know, today we have lost six warriors because of the traitor Darkphantom. I will go to StarClan's Fang to seek counciling from them. Riverwish is left in charge."

After everyone had left to go eat, Fawnstar headed to StarClan's  Fang. She entered the cave and sat beneath the large stalagmite. She closed here eyes and breathed until she say a starry sky and a golden brown tabby cat approaching her. The cat was Harestar. 

"Harestar, what should I do?" Fawnstar asked. 

"You will find out soon enough. Remember, StarClan is with you, not Darkphantom." The former leader replied. 

"Yes, Harestar. I will remember that." Fawnstar answered. 

Soon, StarClan faded and Fawnstar was sent back to StarClan's Fang. She got up and headed back to MoorClan. She sat down next to Hazelfang in silence.  Brookestrike, her father's sister, and Fallingleaf, her daughter, approached Fawnstar. 

• Posted at:

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Country Girl  

#Neverbeenshipped

Luana

EverDaIIndpendencDay! 

Front sm

blackcat3440

Ravenpaw POV

Fawnstar returned, but Ravenpaw did not see the triumph that should have been there. For a moment the apprentice's heart was seized by fear. She sat stiff, and anxious by the entrance of the medicine cat den in the moonlight. She knew she should sleep, the events of the last day and night had been taxing. But her racing thoughts and memories had kept her awake. What if I am wrong? What if Starclan didn't choose her? 

Ravenpaw watched in silence as Fawnstar sat next to Hazelfang. She wished to talk to the Moorclan leader, but didn't seem right at the moment. Fawnstar's  family stood beside her, offering what stability they could. Ravenpaw smiled, hoping the leader knew what a gift she had. Her own parents, Nightfeather and Shadowfrost never cared much about her. They still don't. She thought, a familiar ache spreading through her heart. 

Ravenpaw sighed, went inside the den and woke up Birchpelt.

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

cutewolf230

Name : Brookstrike 

Age  (in moons) : 47 

Personality : Very wise with age. She is brave and very loyal. She is a great warrior and is very strong in heart and soul. She became deputy after Rosefeather died. Harestar had chosen Fawnstar to be deputy at first but at the time, Fawnstar was an apprentice. She is smart and quick on her feet. 

Appearance : White fur, blue eyes, a scar on her cheek from an attack from ShellClan, she placed the scar over Thornstar's eye. 

Mate : Emberwish 

Kits : Fallingleaf 

Apprentice/Mentor : Was Hazelfang's mentor 

Other : 

Name : Emberwish 

Age (in moons) : 49 

Personality : Like his Mate 

Appearance : Jet black/brown fur and gold eyes. Muscular, strong. 

Mate : Brookstrike 

Kits : Fallingleaf 

Appentice/Mentor : Mentored Bearfeather 

Other : 

Name : Fallingleaf 

Personality : Like Her mother 

Appearance : White fur, brown paw, gold eyes 

Mate : Rockfall 

Kits : Hailkit, Grasskit, Fallkit 

Aprentice/Mentor : Not yet 

Other : 

Name : Rockfall 

Tom or She-Cat : Tom 

Personality : Brave, loyal, and smart. Strong, fearless. Funny, happy. 

Appearance : Big tortoise shell tom. Muscular. Yellow gold eyes. 

Mate : Fallingleaf 

Kits : Hailkit, Grasskit, Fallkit 

Apprentice/Mentor : Not yet 

Other : 

Name : Hailkit 

Personality : funny, bubbly, excitable, playful, friendly, smart 

Appearance : Tortoise shell she-cat, gold eyes 

Mate : Not yet 

Apprentice/Mentor : Nope 

Other : 

Name : Grasskit 

Personality : Like his sister 

Appearance : white and brown fur, gold eyes 

Mate : Nope 

Kits : Nope 

Other : 

Name : Fallkit 

Personality : like her brother and sister 

Appearance : White tortoise shell she-cat, gold eyes 

Mate : Nope 

Kits : Nope 

Other : 

• Posted at:

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Country Girl  

#Neverbeenshipped

Luana

EverDaIIndpendencDay! 

Front sm

blackcat3440

Name: Nightfeather

Tom or she-cat: She cat

Clan: Moorclan

Personality: Shy, quiet, not very good with emotions. Excellent fighter

Appearance: Solid black withe golden eyes. Short, very soft fur. Scars scattered about. 

Mate: Shadowfrost 

Kits: Ravenpaw

Apprentice/mentor: Crowtail was her mentor

Other: Barely notices her daughter.

Name: Shadowfrost

Tom or shecat: Tom

Clan: Moorclan

Personality:Charming and funny, serves as a good warrior. Doesn't like situations that he doesn't have control in. Can be clever and shrewd.

Appearance: Black and white with green eyes.

Mate: NightfeatherNightfeather

Kits: Ravenpaw

Apprentice/mentor: Was Russetheart's first apprentice.

Oter: Ravenpaw wasn't planned for, or particularly wanted. He didn't wanthink to be a parent, and like his mate, didn't step up to the task.

• Posted at:

Alexa

Daughter of Dionysus

Hufflepuff

Front sm

cutewolf230

Fawnstar : 

"How did it go?" Hazelfang asked. 

"Harestar told me that StarClan walks with me, not Darkphantom." Fawnstar said. "How is Tigerpaw?" 

"Better. Stormpaw is comforting him right now." Hazelfang said. 

"Ah." Fawnstar said.

Fawnstar finished the squirrel and went to find Birchpelt. Perhaps Birchpelt could help Fawnstar understand what Harestar told her. Fawnstar walked into the den.

• Posted at:

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Country Girl  

#Neverbeenshipped

Luana

EverDaIIndpendencDay! 

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Hazelfang POV

Hazelfang poked his head into the apprentice's den. Stormpaw sat with Tigerpaw, whisperingly calmly to him. The ginger tom himself was trembling like a leaf. Hazelfang swallowed nervously. "May I have a word with you, Tigerpaw?"

The two apprentices looked up at him. Stormpaw glanced a bit nervously between the warrior and her friend, before bowing her head politely to Hazelfang and slipping out. 

"What is it?" Tigerpaw asked, his tail swishing behind him nervously.

Hazelfang shifted on his paws, unsure of whether to appear soft and gentle or strong and reassuring. "Fawnstar has decided for me to become your new mentor."

Tigerpaw nodded and looked down. His whiskers twitched forlornly. "Okay."

"She left it up to whether or not you'd like to have an official second apprentice ceremony," the grey tom murmured. "I don't mean to rush you, but if it's done at all it'll be done by sun-high tomorrow."

The ground seemed very interesting to the apprentice. He didn't answer for several minutes, while Hazelfang watched him intensely. He wondered what the young tom was thinking about. 

Nothing cheery, considering.

Finally, Tigerpaw nodded hesitantly. "Alright. Another ceremony."\

Hazelfang sighed, relieved by the ginger tom's decision, though he wasn't sure why. "Alright. I'll go tell Fawnstar.                                                                       

When Hazelfang found his leader, she had evidently been in the middle of talking with Birchpelt. He quickly motioned to her for a word. 

"Yes? Has he decided?"

Hazelfang nodded. "He's decided he'd like a second ceremony."

"Alright," Fawnstar whisked his side with her tail tip. "You two ought start training together as soon as possible. We'll do the ceremony in a few minutes, I just need to finish up talking with Birchpelt."

The grey warrior bowed his head to his leader, who smiled at him. "I think you'll do a fine job. I was hoping he'd choose a ceremony. You deserve to have that for your first apprentice."

Hazelfang grinned. "Isn't the apprentice ceremony supposed to be about, y'know, the apprentice.?"

Fawnstar shook her head fondly. "As someone who herself has an apprentice, I'll tell you it's just as much about the mentor. You're being entrusted with the future of a young cat, and there is incredible responsibility and incredible honor in it."

The tom nodded to her once more and took his leave. He stood in the clearing as night fell over camp, straight-backed and grooming himself self-consciously. 

Finally, just when he almost couldn't take the waiting anymore, Fawnstar exited the medicine cat's den, bounding up to the top of the hallow, calling for the clan to meet. Tigerpaw exited the apprentice den while Stormpaw stood beside him, grooming him like a mother might her kit. With a final lick smoothing down an errant piece of fur, she nudged him forward.

When all the cats of the clan had gathered, Fawnstar called Tigerpaw forward.

"Tigerpaw," she said in a strong voice, "Do you swear to uphold the warrior code, the will of StarClan; serve your clan in body, mind, and spirit; and train dutifully towards these aims?"

"I do."

"Hazelfang," Fawnstar's voice rang out."You have proven yourself a strong and loyal warrior, ready to face any challenge to protect your clanmates, even earning the most honored of names showing your devotion to MoorClan. I trust that you will pass these qualities onto Tigerpaw, bringing out the greatest possible potential from him."

Hazelfang padded over to the young apprentice. Tigerpaw had a new fire burning in his eyes that the grey warrior started at. It was so intense that Hazelfang was shocked at how still he was sitting. Hesistanly, he touched noses with the ginger cat, sending a silent prayer to StarClan.

Give me the strength to guide him in the right direction.

Thornstar POV

Blossompelt picked herself up off the ground, shaking herself a bit. Thornstar looked at the ground like an ashamed kit. \

"Thornstar, what's going on?"

The leader didn't answer, trembling and staring at his unsheathed claws. Dear StarClan, I attacked a clanmate! One of the cats I've been given the sacred duty of guiding and protecting! I've failed them all..."

"Thornstar, please, talk to me. What's happening?"

The scarred tom looked up at her, a wild fire in his eyes and tail bushed out. "I'm so, so sorry Blossompelt...I-I was... I..."

The red-pink she cat nodded for him to continue.

He hung his head. "It's nothing, Blossompelt. You just startled me."

"Fox dung! All due respect, that was more than just being frightened."

Thornstar's ears flattened. "I... I had a nightmare," he meowed gruffly.

To his surprise, Blossompelt didn't begin to laugh. She didn't even look particularly surprised. Her face was that of patient compassion. She silently padded over to his side and rested her tail tip on his side, stroking it in time with his quick breaths until he calmed down. The brown tom suddenly felt exceedingly silly.

The two cats stood there, side by side, overlooking the lake. Well, Blossompelt watched the lake. Thornstar was in awe of the she cat next to him. Simply put, he was shocked by how effortlessly she exuded calm and kindness.

He gazed at her for longer than he cared to admit, until she bumped her shoulder against his. She jutted her chin towards the horizon, and Thornstar was treated with the sight of the sun coming up, illuminating the lake with splashes of pink, yellow, and orange. Next to him, he heard Blossompelt murmur, "You don't have to be alone all the time, Thornstar. Even you need to rely on your clanmates sometimes."

The leader nodded hesitantly, the again, more firmly, when she smiled at him warmly.

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

aquadragon6755

Blossompelt : 

"Come, we better go for dawn patrol. It's my turn to lead." Blossompelt said. 

The she-cat had always admired Thornstar from a far. He'd always been distant, and when a kit, never very outgoing or talkative like Blossompelt had been. He is a strong leader, and Blossompelt had admired the tom for that. Blossompelt stood up and padded to the camp. Her group was up already. Hawkflight, Hailstrike, and Elkwish were waiting for her. She lead them around, marking territory and getting meat. They brought back the meat and Blossompelt went to find Forestheart. The medicine cat was gathering herbs. 

"Forestheart. Forestheart. I wish to speak with you." Blossompelt said. 

"Hello Blossompelt. What do you need?" Forestheart asked. 

"I need you to keep an eye on Thornstar. He said he's had a nightmare." Blossompelt responded. 

"Oh? And when did you talk to him?" Forestheart asked with a questioning look. 

If cats could blush, Blossompelt would have turned as red as her fur. 

Forestheart laughed. "Relax. I know you like him. Just know that you need to comfort him." 

• Posted at:

Sing, Dance

Aqua Elk

Or Abigail

Or Denver

Gang : 

Caitlin 

Anna

Lea

Kiara

Nicole 

Annabeth

Piper Phoenix 

Piper McLean

Thalia

Hazel 

Bianca 

Luna

Hermoine

Serpent : SandWing

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something sometime in your life.

1 , , 3