Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Branch: Janus

Riverwish, Icepaw, Blossompelt, and Forestheart accepted! And Riverwish will be the next deputy after someone POVs Darkphantom's death, I'll do it tonight if no one has but if someone else decides they want to they can

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I would put a clever joke here, but I can't think of one.

Professional MB Ghost

Would Like an All-Purpose Cleaner for Life

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Branch: Lucian

Okay, good. Can I make another character?

• Posted at:

Hok  A.K.A. Hok the Hammer

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I'm one of the 6% that loves wolves!!!

Front sm

winterwatching24

Actually, is it too late to stay in this RP as deputy Darkphantom?

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor(King Lucian)! 

King of the Dragons and Dragonland!

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

I am one of the 6% who don't think wolves are vicious.

Front sm

cutewolf230

Just a question : What type of battle?

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016 

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

#The flag still stands for freedom

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

I was thinking a battle against foxes or dogs or something like that. As for Darkphantom, we already have someone who wants to come in as the new deputy, so maybe if you wanted to stay in the RP you could make yourself a new character?

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

And yes, any new characters can be  invented as long as a form is filled out for them, This goes for all cats, not just POVing cats, so other RPers who use that cat have a basic understanding of that character

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Okay

• Posted at:

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

winterwatching24

Name: Darkphantom

Tom or She-cat: Tom

Clan: MoorClan

Age (in moons/months): 23 moons

Personality: Cruel and coldhearted, he would love to be leader more than anything else. He is disloyal and distrusting with his clanmates.

Appearance: Large and black, with big muscles. He has battle scars along his back.

Mate (if any): None

Kits (if any): None

Apprentice/ Mentor (if any): None, but would like an apprentice.

Other: None

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Can I make Lightningstrike take out a border patrol and create more cats for that? Sorry about all the questions, just trying to get a feel for this RP.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

It's fine, ask all the questions you'd like :) You can definitely create more cats for the border patrol, I think the only ShellClan warriors we have so far are Thornstar, Lightningstrike and Blossompelt. You could use Blossompelt too, but even then we need to invent more cats to fill out the roster 

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Lighningstrike's POV:

Lightningstrike padded quietly across the camp to the warriors den to get everyone ready fro the border patrol. He poke his head in and said, "Wake up, Eagleheart. Wake up Jadetail." 

He then headed to the apprentice den and woke Splashpaw, bringing her to the entrance of the camp where Jadetail and Eagleheart were waiting. 

As he set off leading the patrol, Lightningstrike had a great feeling of unease from the gathering conversation. I wonder what happened to Moorclan. Perhaps Thornstar will think about what I have said.

"Come on, hurry up, " Lightningstrike called to Splashpaw who was lagging behind.

Splashpaw hurried to catch up to her mentor, panting from exerting herself so much. She said, "Why do we have to go so fast?"

"Because, we have a lot of ground to cover, "Lightningstrike growled, getting a little annoyed with his apprentice. He added, "Jadetail, Eagleheart, why don't you start on the other side of the border and me and Splashpaw will meet you in the middle."

Jadetail and Eagleheart ran off and Lightningstike moved on with his apprentice.

Name: Jadetail

Tom or She-cat: She-cat

Clan: Shellclan

Age (in moons/months): 35

Personality: She is sweet and loving, but can be a bit of a scaredy cat on the battle feild.

Appearance: She is a bright golden color with long fur and green eyes

Mate (if any): Eagleheart

Kits (if any):Splashpaw

Apprentice/ Mentor (if any): nope

Other: nope

Name: Eagleheart

Age (in moons/months):37

Personality: he is proud and strong. He stands up for what is right and he loves his mate with all his heart

Appearance: He is grey with short stiff fur, his eyes are a very deep jade green

Mate (if any): Jadetail

Kits (if any): Splashpaw

Apprentice/ Mentor (if any): nope

Name: Splashpaw

Age (in moons/months): 7

Personality: she is carefree and happy-go-lucky. She isn't always the smartest, but she is the bravest. She acts serious around her mentor, and can be a little whiny when she doesn't get her way.

Appearance: She is golden with a dark grey splotch right on her chest. Her eyes are blue.

Mate (if any): nope

Kits (if any): nope

Apprentice/ Mentor (if any): Lightningstrike

Name: Nettlepaw

Age (in moons/months): 10

Personality: He loves helping cats and he is very kind and generous. He isn't someone you would want to fight with though, as he is not very good at fighting.

Appearance: He is black as night, with one white ear tip and yellowy eyes

Mate (if any): nope

Kits (if any): nope

Apprentice/ Mentor (if any): Forestheart

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Good POV! 

Hazelfang POV

The next day, Hazelfang was roused from his den by the deputy, Darkphantom, to go hunting. He yawned his way through the slushy, half-melted snow. 

This tiredness didn't last long. He heard a sudden yowl from beyond a hill in the field. He and Riverwish, who had been hunting together, rushed over to see a panting, blood-stained Darkphantom facing off against a giant, black dog. As they ran, they saw him topple over, unmoving.

Riverwish jumped onto the dogs back, fiercely digging her claw into its pelt. Her jaws clamped onto the nape of its neck. 

Hazelfang  swiped at the dog's eyes as it reared, trying to throw the tortoise shell she-cat off. The dogs jaws flailed wildly and when it suddenly charged forward Hazelfang was knocked down, the dog towering over him. He hissed and spit as the dog bit into one of his forelegs, raking his back paws down the beast's stomach.

Yowling wildly, the dog pulled back, giving Hazelfang the opprotunity to surge up, knocking it off balance. It fell, with Riverwish barely jumping off in time to avoid being crushed. Finally, the she-cat delivered the final blow to its neck, both she and Hazelfang breathing heavily.

Hazelfang hobbled over to Darkphantom. He searched desperately for signs of life, but their were none. When Riverwish looked at him questioningly, he shook his head gravely. 

After returning to camp, Darkphantom's body was retrieved and cats gathered around. Although Hazelfang had been suspicious of the tom's conversations with Fawnstar, he had respected the strong tom like the rest of the clan.

Fawnstar retreated into her den to choose the next deputy, and Hazelfang wondered who it would be. Firefang and Snowfang were both strong choices, as was the well-respected, loyal riverwish. Riverwish's warrior ceremony had been the first Hazelfang had every seen, and it had inspired him with extreme awe.

Well, it's up to Fawnstar now anyways, he thought as he chewed on a rabbit's haunch. Let's hope she chooses well.

Alright, there we go! Anyways, even though Darkphantom is also now a warrior, I had to kill him off as deputy because he had been mentioned in POVs before. Let's just assume that they share a name. And Riverwish will be the next deputy, someone else can POV the ceremony

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Bump

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Maybe, I could POV a ceremony for the new deputy and make Wrenkit an apprentice at the same time.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

That would be good :)

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

cutewolf230

I can start a base for that POV. 

Fawnstar POV : 

Fawnstar went over her choices. She could choose Firefang, but the clan may think she was just favoring him. The situation would be the same for Snowfang. Her third and final choice was Riverwish, who she didn't know that well, but Riverwish was respected around the clan so that was a good option. She choose Riverwish. Fawnstar walked out of her den and went to their meeting place. She sat in her spot and looked down on her clan. 

"As you all know, Darkphantom was killed by a rabid dog. Tonight, I will name my new deputy and make a kit an apprentice. Can Wrenkit come forward?" Fawnstar said, her voice echoing.

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016 

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

#The flag still stands for freedom

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Wrenkit's POV:

Wrenkit gasped with excitement and stumbled forward, full of anxiety. She looked up at Fawnstar as she sat under the rock Fawnstar was on. 

Fawnstar raised her head and began, "Wrenkit, you have recently turned six moons old, and as out code states, it is time for you to become a warrior. I declare that your new name will be Wrenpaw, and your mentor will be Firefang (If whoever owns him is alright with that)."

Wrenpaw proudly raised her head and listened as the cats all chanted her new name around her, and her mentor came forward to touch noses with her. She followed her mentor to the crowd of cats and sat by his side to listen to what Fawnstar had to say next.

Fawnstar once again began to speak and she said, " Now, it is time to begin with the sad part. After Darkphantom's death, I must name a new deputy as stated by the warrior code. After much consideration, I have decided to make Riverwish my new deputy."

Wrenpaw joined in this time, as everyone began to chant Riverwish's name. She watched as Riverwish stepped forward and everyone began to congratulate the new apprentice and deputy.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

aquadragon6755

Forestheart : 

Forestheart walked to the apprentices den. She hoped to find Nettlepaw, her apprentice. Nettlepaw was waiting outside for Forestheart. 

"Hello Nettlepaw." 

"Hello Forestheart." Nettlepaw came over to rub noses with Forestheart.

• Posted at:

Sing, Dance

Aqua Elk

Or Abigail

Or Denver

Gang : 

Caitlin 

Anna

Lea

Brigid 

Kiara

Nicole 

Annabeth

Piper Phoenix 

Piper McLean

Thalia

Hazel 

Bianca 

Luna

Hermoine

Serpent 

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something sometime in your life.

Front sm

winterwatching24

Darkphantom walked across the camp over to the prey pile, grabbed a plump squirrel, and crouched in the shade to eat it.

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Name: Emberstrike

Clan: ShellClan

Age (in moons/months): 22

Personality: Bubbly, a bit flighty, but generally loyal and hardworking. Skilled hunter

Appearance: Light ginger tabby

Mate (if any): Maybe. If any one wants to use this character as another character's mate or love interest I'm good with it.

Apprentice/ Mentor (if any): Mousepaw

Name: Mousepaw

Clan: ShellClan

Age (in moons/months): 6 moons

Personality: Hardworking and determined. Very enthusiatic about warrior life

Appearance: Dusty brown with white paws

Mate (if any): None

Apprentice/ Mentor (if any): Emberstrike

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Nice work everybody!

Thornstar POV

"Icepaw, wake up." Thornstar nudged his silvery apprentice with a large paw. "It's time for training."

The young tom stirred in his nest and yawned. Cracking an eye open and realizing who was rousing him, he quickly snapped to attention. "Ready, Thornstar."

"I'll be waiting in the clearing for you. Be quick about coming out."

Icepaw nodded vigorously and began to groom as soon as the leader's back was turned. Thornstar padded out into the snowy clearing where a half eaten squirrel he had caught himself that morning lay. Even as apprentice, he had always been better at fishing than hunting on land, but with the lake and river frozen over he had no choice but to do the latter. He always tried to hunt alone during this time of year to avoid his clan seeing their leader stumble his way through catching even mice. That was also why he had decided that instead of doing hunting practice that day he and Icepaw would work on fighting techniques. 

As he finished his meal, he nodded in greeting to Eagleheart, Jadetail, and Lightningstrike who were headed out to patrol. Licking his chops. he contemplated what his deputy had said to him not long before. 

"They are weak."

In consequence to these words, he had begun to think about a small pond on the border of the woods and the moors, called Osprey Pond. It had been fought over by the two clans since before any living cat's memory. MoorClan was now in possession of it, having taken it while Thornstar was still an apprentice. In the ensuing battle, although ShellClan had lost, he had shown enough bravery in combat to be named a warrior. Thornsky.

Even just remembering the glee he had felt at being conferred the title by his predecessor, Cedarstar, gave him chills. That battle had also been where he had garnered the frightful scar that ran over his right eye. As young cat, he hadn't cared much about some things, but as time went by he wondered if such a violent wound would make impossible to ever find a mate... But he distracted himself from thoughts like those by concerning himself with his clan. 

Maybe it's time for ShellClan to take back what is rightfully ours, he thought. After all, the mousebrains in MoorClan hardly fish. They only claim it because it is on the more. What ever paucity of prey they can find on its banks are nothing compared to the prey that I could reap for my clan with its possession... The image of his mother, a starving queen, flashed through his mind. His starving siblings, two she-cats flashed in his mind... And what great good I could do to make sure that my clan never goes hungry again eith that territory. To make sure every queen, elder, apprentice, warrior, or medicine cat never feels those pangs....To make sure no kits are ever malnourished again. 

Salmonkit. Darkkit. Maybe I was meant to be the one who survived so I could make things right...

He was snapped out of his reverie by Icepaw emerging from the apprentice's den. Idly, he wondered how his apprentice fit in with the other cats. When he was younger, he had always tended towards being a lone wolf himself. He hoped Icepaw would be different.

The two padded out into the snow headed for the clearing used for training. It was a fairly large clearing, right next to the riverbank as well, making it an ideal location for both combat and fishing practice. The two walked for the most part in silence. Icepaw had been from the beginning rather serious for a young cat. Sometimes Thornstar wondered why he had chosen to mentor the tom himself. Perhaps you saw something of yourself in him, and wanted to provide him guidance... But then, how will you teach him to overcome your own shortcomings? You can't even seem to have a normal conversation with a clanmate outside of Lightningstrike, you intimidate them all too much.

Soon enough they reached the clearing, and Thornstar shook off the thoughts. To his surprise, he saw Emberstrike, a young ember she-cat training there with her new apprentice Mousepaw. He pleased to see how well the six-moon old she-cat was coming along as he saw her perform a perfect hunting crouch. He and Emberstrike exchanged formalites, but Thornstar noted how Icepaw kept his gaze firmly glued on him rather than chatting with Mousepaw, though he did glance over from time to time. It confirmed his fears of his apprentice being as unsociable as he. 

The two pairs quickly split off to take care of their own training. Thornstar faced Icepaw with a rare mischievous glint in his eye. "Today, we'll be working on our defensive positions. Knock me over," he ordered, planting his paws firmly. 

Icepaw blinked. "What?"

"Knock me over. I won't even fight back, as long as you keep those claws sheathed."

Icepaw nodded, a bit bewildered, but threw himself full-force at his leader. Even as Thornstar grunted while the weight of his apprentice slammed into his side, he didn't budge. 

"You see, that there illustrates the importance of keeping a good center of balance when you're fighting," Thornstar explained while straightening up. "Today, we'll be working on developing your stance."

Training with Icepaw always seemed to fly by. The young silver tom was a quick learner and eager to be corrected. Before Thornstar knew it, it was sun-high and the snow in the clearing was melting under his paws.

"MOUSEPAW!"

He whirled around at the desperate cry. Emberstrike was gaping horrified at the river at the edge of the clearing. The thin layer of ice coating the river was broken in one place and he saw a franctic, brown bundle slip under the water, being washed downstream. Under the ice.

Thornstar raced forward desperately, diving straight into the frozen river to the others cries of shock. The ice cracked under his weight and he swam desperately, trying to remember the training he had received as an apprentice. He dove under the ice, chasing the apprentice. He not only allowed himself to be carried by the current, he actively propelled himself forward with kicks of his back paws. The water rushed wildly around him, deafening everything except for the crashing of blood in his ears. Even as he felt the need to breathe begin to set in, he kept on.

Bubbles streamed all aroung him and he blinked wildly underwater, lungs burning, as he felt himself bump into something. Mousepaw!

He bit desperately at the small she-cat, grabbing the scruff of her neck. His lungs burned and he scrabbled at the ice above them. Come on, come on!

His haunches searched below him for purchase on the bottom of the river, but it was too deep. Finally, they hit a rock and he used the leverage to break through the ice. He gasped for air when he surfaced, blindly paddling for shore, Mousepaw in tow. 

Finally, the hit the earth, and he dragged the both of them up. His vision dimmed, but he could vaguely make out the sound of cats crying out in the distance. I wonder what for, he thought. He felt like he was floating, untethered to anything. 

"Thornstar!" His apprentice's voice rang out around him. It broke the dream, and suddenly he was falling, plummeting, breathe breathe breathe-

He gasped and opened his frozen blue eyes.

"Thornstar!" Icepaw was panting wildly, nudging at him. "Oh, thank StarClan!"

The chesnut-brown leader groaned, his chest painfully constricted. What had happened? His gaze searched desperately, looking for something to remind him, when it landed on a bedraggled lump lying next to him. Mousepaw...Mousepaw!

He rose, teetering on his paws, and nudged the apprentice lying next to him. "Mousepaw! Wake up, Mousepaw!" 

A tail-tip was placed on his shoulder and he was faced with a trembling Emberstrike. 

"Emberstrike, Emberstrike, get Forestheart," he wheezed. 

The orange she-cat shook her head brokenly. "It's no use, Thornstar, she's already-"

"GET FORESTHEART NOW!" he roared. "DO NOT MAKE ME TELL YOU AGAIN!"

Icepaw and Emberstrike exchanged wary glances, but Thornstar didn't care. He stooped over the apprentice, shaking her, StarClan why? He was vaguely aware of Emberstrike leaving, but curling his shivering form around Mousepaw he paid no mind.

You've failed. You've failed. You've failed.

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Bump!

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Bump!

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Bump! Also, sidenote, I don't care about specific POV lengths. I just write mine longer cause I get into the groove of it

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Hazelfang POV

The morning after Riverwish was declared deputy and Wrenkit annointed Wrenpaw, Hazelfang got in trouble. 

"Really, Hazelfang, you should've come straight here when you noticed you were injured," Birchpelt chided him gently as she wrapped cobwebs around his leg that had bitten savagely in the dog attack. Her voice was sweet with not a trace of irritation, and that almost made the reprimand all the more bitter. The gray warrior hung his head, half-listening, while murmuring his assent at appropriate times.

"After all," the medicine cat continued, "it's no good for anyone to let their pride get in the way of asking for help. You'll in turn be less capable of helping your clan."

This part Hazelfang pricked his ear to, but he quickly remembered himself and resumed a look of thinly veiled boredom. "I'll be sure to remember that."

Birchpelt sighed sagely. "Well, I know when my advice is going in one ear, out the other, so I'll quit badgering you. Just try to keep the wound clean and dry."

Hazelfang murmured his thanks, dipping his head slightly to the silver she-cat as he stooped out of the den, making his way to the brown clearing. Most of the snow was melted, leaving only the withered grass beneath. The fresh-kill pile seemed to have grown slightly from the day before, giving Hazelfang hope that leaf-bare was on its way out. He gingerly (taking care of his leg) padded over and took rabbit from it.

Looking aroung, Hazelfang didn't see many other cats, most out either on patrol, training, or hunting, but did see Darkphantom, a warrior around his age who shared name and resemblance to the former deputy, sitting in the shade eating a rare squirrel. He decided to eat with him, given that he was only a few moon older.

"Morning, Darkphantom," he meowed as he sat his rabbit down. "Anything on your mind? You looked kind of absorbed in thought."

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Sorry it's short.

Wrenpaw:

Wow, I can't believe I'm an apprentice now. This is so so exciting. Wrenpaw padded to the apprentice's den and sat outside thinking for a moment. She wanted to make a good impression on her new den mates. She slowly stepped inside, and to her surprise there was only one other cat in there. Wrenpaw recognized this cat as Ashpaw.

Ashpaw looked up and said, "Hi Wrenpaw, I'm glad to hear you're an apprentice now."

Wrenpaw practically fainted right there on the spot. She had been in love with Ashpaw for as long as she could remember. The pair of them had been in the nursery together, and she had been so sad when Ashkit had become Ashpaw and moved out of the nursery. She stuttered, " H-hi Ashpaw. You know, I have to go do something." She then darted swiftly out of the den without a backward glance.

I just want to say, that not all of these cats are being POVed, they're just here so I have cats to work with.

Name: Ashpaw

Clan: Moorclan

Age (in moons/months): 7

Personality: He's kind and brave, he's very serious, and very protective. He can be playful at points though

Appearance: He is dark gray all the way through with green eyes and short fur

Mate (if any): none

Kits (if any): none

Apprentice/ Mentor (if any): Snowfang, I guess

Other: In love with Wrenpaw

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Yeah, I get that. I only have two POV characters, the others I make up are just to fill out the clan roster

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

winterwatching24

"Morning, Hazelfang," Darkphantom said glumly. "I have plenty of things on my mind, but can you keep a secret from everyone else? If so, I'll tell. If you tell the leader, I will personally slaughter you, ok?"

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

winterwatching24

Poke Poke

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Hazelfang POV

Hazelfang frowned at Darkphantom's aggresive threat. What in StarClan?

The grey warrior leaned towards the powerful black tom. "What is it?"

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Wrenpaw:

Wrenpaw looked up and noticed Darkphantom and Hazelfang talking. She bounced over to them and said, "What are you talking about?" Immediately she noticed Darkphantom's angry look when she interrupted.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

winterwatching24

Darkphantom whispered into Hazelfang's ear, "I have plans of removing our leader from power, one way or another, and making myself leader. I am going to introduce a way to get rid of the dogs for good so the cats of our clan will want me as their leader. Remember, don't tell a soul." He looked over to Wrenkit who had interrupted and said, "Mind your own business, nosy apprentice. Let's move our conversation somewhere else, shall we?" he said to Hazelfang.

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

winterwatching24

*Oh, sorry, ignore my last POV. I had a slight mixup with another RP.

Darkphantom's new POV:

Darkphantom whispered into Hazelfang's ear, "I have plans of removing our leader from power, one way or another, and making myself leader. I just am still developing these plans, that's all. Have any ideas? Remember, don't tell a soul." He looked over to Wrenkit who had interrupted and said, "Mind your own business, nosy apprentice. Let's move our conversation somewhere else, shall we?" he said to Hazelfang.

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Wrenpaw's POV:

Wrenpaw growled angrily at Darkphantom and said to Hazelfang, "Hazelfang, do something, Darkphantom's being mean!"

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Hazelfang POV

Hazelfang placed a tail tip on the small apprentice's shoulder. "It's alright Wrenpaw, you were just curious. Not like you were breaking the warrior code or something..." he gave Darkphantom a wary look.

The grey warrior could've sworn he heard Darkphantom mutter something like "Not trustworthy..." as Hazelfang watch Wrenpaw pad away.

Turning back, he saw Darkphantom's demeanor had changed. The strapping warrior had a charming grin on his face, he whispered jokingly. "You believed me for a second, there eh?"

"Ah, well..." Hazelfang spluttered.

The black tom barked out a laugh. "Really, though, how could such a well-respected warrior as I be plotting something like that? I'd bet you my skin I was in the running for deputy once the other Darkphantom keeled over."

Hazelfang chuckled and sagged a bit, relieved. Of course he had been joking. Still, though, the talk of Fawnstar made him realize he hadn't spoken to her at all the past two days. Glancing at the entrance to the leader's den, he bid good hunting to Darkphantom and began to pad across camp, hoping to meet with the she-cat.

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

*Ummm, I would like to say that I'm almost positive that the person who owns Darkphantom was not joking... actually positive, since he's my brother.*

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

I know he was not actually joking, he just told Hazelfang that because he does not trust him

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Oh okay, sorry than.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

No problem, I'm happy to clarify :)

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

winterwatching24

Darkphantom walked away saying, "Yeah, totally joking..." to Hazelfang. Ok, what to do next? He decided to go to the leader's den and said, "Hello, may I have a word with you in your den?"

• Posted at:

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

, 2 , , 4 , 5 , 6