Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Branch: Janus

Hello, people of the MB! Believe it or not, I was once an active member of this very site. Back in my day, I was in a couple Warriors RPs, and lately I've had the hankering to join one. But why just join one, when you can make your own?

Now, some basic information...

ShellClan: This clan populates the eastern side of a lake, to the west there is a chain link  fence.  A few twolegs have summer homes over the fence, but for the most part no one lives there and no one bothers the cats. The shore of the lake is pebbled and shallow enough to swim. A river flows into it, part of which is in ShellClan territory and part of which cuts through MoorClan territory. At the edge of the lake is a forest they live in, the eastern edge of the forest is the border between the clans.

This Clan mostly eats fish and the forest's prey. Their camp is a series of woven dens in a clearing of the forest, far enough from the lake that they rarely get flooded. The gathering place is the branch of the tallest tree in the camp, called the Eagle's Perch for some legendary eagles that once nested there.

MoorClan: This clan lies to the east of ShellClan, past the forest. They live on a wide, open moor where they mostly hunt rabbits and any other creatures they can find. In times of need they fish from the river that runs through their territory, dumping into the lake. Although they prefer to use a set of stepping stones near their camp (a series of dug out caves in a hallow) to swimming, all cats are given training for swimming just in case. The gathering place is the top of the hallow, sitting atop the dug out caves.

To contact StarClan, one enters an underground cave in MoorClan territory, towards their eastern border (farthest from ShellClan). There, one finds a towering stalagmite (coming up from the ground) called the StarClan's Fang. One of the highest honors for name suffixes, therefore, is -fang, denoting valor and compassion.

For gatherings, the cats gather in a hallow at the edge of the forest at the border between the town clans, called Ashpaw's Hallow. The story goes that orginally cats met on flat ground there, but one day the hallow, which had an undergroud cave beneath it, collapsed. A MoorClan apprentice named Ashpaw was exploring the cave underneath at the time and died protecting her brother. The leaders sit on the bolder that supposedly killed her.

Now, of course this RP is open to all, but I would recommend if those joining have read at least one book from the series and that they know they are able to commit to the RP. Of course, circumstances change, but I don't want everyone flaking :) This especially goes for those who want a big role such as leader, deputy, or medicine cat.

Form

Name:

Tom or She-cat:

Clan:

Age (in moons/months):

Personality:

Appearance:

Mate (if any):

Kits (if any):

Apprentice/ Mentor (if any):

Other:

Now, I will be RPing for two cats. If you want to RP for more than one, that's cool, just make a form for each. I wouldn't recommend more than two just so you can keep it straight and simple, though.

:)

Name: Thornstar

Tom or She-cat: Tom

Clan: ShellClan

Age (in moons/months): 35

Personality: Thornstar is a harsh leader. He isn't cruel, and he follows the warrior code strictly, but he leads by example and expects the best from his clan. Leadership was thrust on him very young, he was made deputy after the previous died in a greencough outbreak. Then the leader died a week later from the same disease, suddenly leaving the then Thornsky in command.

Appearance: Thornstar is a large, light brown tom with blue eyes. Over one of these eyes runs a scar garnered in a fight with MoorClan

Mate (if any): Open to having mate

Kits (if any):Open to having kits, if having a mate

Apprentice/ Mentor (if any): I'm open to taking an apprentice on

Other: 

Name: Hazelfang

Clan: MoorClan

Age (in moons/months): 17

Personality: Hazelfang is a young but competent warrior, only recently coming out of apprenticeship. He's rash, however, and often dismissive of authority. He cares deeply for his clan, which is why he earned the suffix of -fang after saving two kits from dogs in an attack on camp.

Appearance: Light gray with a white tail tip and yellow eyes

Mate (if any): None, open to

Kits (if any): None, open to if having mate

Apprentice/ Mentor (if any): None, not ready for an apprentice yet

Other: Hazelfang's father, Stormfall, died in an attack by ShellClan. If possibble, I think it would be interesting to have a ShellClan cat in this RP be the killer, whether accidental or on purpose being up to the RPer. I think it would create an interesting dynamic.

And there we have it! I hope you folks enjoy and join!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I would put a clever joke here, but I can't think of one.

Professional MB Ghost

Would Like an All-Purpose Cleaner for Life

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Bump

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Branch: Lucian

save deputy and an orphaned kit (orphaned because I can't make him or her a mother).

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

94% of people  think  wolves  are  evil  and  vicious  creatures  but  please  copy  and  paste to  your  signature  if  your  one  of  the 6%  that  find  wolves  shy  and  lovable  creatures.

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Okay, I'll just need forms for the characters and what clans they are in

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Bump!

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

K, I would have done it today but I had to go visit my grandma so I'll send them tomorrow.

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

94% of people  think  wolves  are  evil  and  vicious  creatures  but  please  copy  and  paste to  your  signature  if  your  one  of  the 6%  that  find  wolves  shy  and  lovable  creatures.

Front sm

cutewolf230

Save a spot!

• Posted at:

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Werewolf, member of the Erdas Wolf Pack

Country Girl  

#Neverbeenshipped

Luana

EverDaIIndpendencDay! 

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Ok, just send in a form as soon as possible :)

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

cutewolf230

Name : Fawnstar 

Tom or She-Cat : She-Cat 

Clan : MoorClan 

Age (in moons/months) : 18 

Personality : Fawnstar is a natural born leader. She's only harsh when she has to be. She is usually point blank, telling it to you straight. She follows the warrior code as much as she can, but she does bend the rules a bit. She is very loyal and brave, but can be a bit stubborn. She doesn't like Thornstar very much. She believes in second chances, and always tells the apprentices to show an example of how clan cats act to the young kits. She feels responsible for all her clanmates. She loves her clan and trusts them immensely. She is also very friendly. 

Appearance : Brown fur with white spots on her back, therefore earning her the name "Fawn". She has green eyes that are the many shades of the forest. 

Mate (if any) : She likes Hazelfang. 

Kits (if any) : She has no mate yet 

Apprentice/Mentor : Stormpaw

Other : She became leader only a few months after being claimed deputy The then 'Fawnheart' had been mentoring a cat named "Spotpaw" who was also killed by greencough. (If Hazelfang takes another mate, she will be a lonely queen)

Name : Stormpaw (when she becomes a warrior can her name be Stormheart?) 

Tom or She-cat: She-Cat 

Age  (in moons/months) : 9 

Personality : She just a bit happy-go-lucky. And just a bit like Fawnheart.

Appearance : Storm cloud gray fur and light blue eyes. 

Mate (if any) : Nah 

Kits (if any) : Nah 

Apprentice/Mentor : Fawnstar 

Other : Nope, 

• Posted at:

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Country Girl  

#Neverbeenshipped

Luana

EverDaIIndpendencDay! 

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Fawnstar and Stormpaw accepted! Glad to have you on board :)

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Bump!

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

cutewolf230

Yeay!

• Posted at:

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Country Girl  

#Neverbeenshipped

Luana

EverDaIIndpendencDay! 

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Name: Lightningstrike

Clan: Shellclan

Age (in moons/months): 30

Personality: He is brave and loyal. He cares about his clan and will do anything to protect it. He would love a mate and kits of his own.

Appearance: He is bright almost blinding white, he is blind in his left eye, his eyes are blue, and his fur is long and very fluffy.

Mate (if any): available

Kits (if any): available

Apprentice/ Mentor (if any): Would love an apprentice

Other: He can be the one who killed Stormfall, he accidentally bit down to hard on Stormfall's neck in a battle and has regretted it for the rest of his life

Name: Wrenkit

Tom or She-cat: She-cat

Clan: Moorclan

Age (in moons/months): 6 moons and ready to be made an apprentice any day

Personality: She is feisty and adventurous. She is a leader through and through. She is mischievous and often gets in trouble. She is very dedicated to the warrior code.

Appearance: She is a tuxedo kitten. Her fur is quite long. Her eyes are violet.

Mate (if any): none, although open for crushing

Kits (if any): none

Apprentice/ Mentor (if any): none yet

Other: none

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Lightningstrike and Wrenkit accepted! 

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Bump! Also, I'm thinking we'll start RPing in a day or two, yeah?

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Bump!

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

winterwatching24

Name: Darkphantom

Age (in moons/months): 23 moons

Personality: Cruel and coldhearted, he would love to be leader more than anything else. He is disloyal and distrusting with his clanmates.

Appearance: Large and black, with big muscles. He has battle scars along his back.

Mate (if any): None

Kits (if any): None

Apprentice/ Mentor (if any): None, but would like an apprentice.

Other: None

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor! Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

94% of people  think  wolves  are  evil  and  viscious  creatures  but  please  copy  and  paste to  your  signature  if  your  one  of  the 6%  that  find  wolves  shy  and  loveable  creatures

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Darkphantom accepted!

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Well, I think we have a good enough amount of cats to begin our RP now! Hopefully some more will jump in as things go along, but we're good to go! Feel free to invent characters when needed for now, and try to reuse cats that other RPers have created. I'll kick things off...

Thornstar POV

Thornstar flicked his ear in gratitude as Lightningstrike dropped a scrawny mouse at his paws. His deputy nodded and reclined on the floor of the leader's den, cherishing the comparative warmth of the space to the bitter cold outside. Leafbare was at its tail-end, but it had been one of the harshest leafbares in living memory. 

Lightningstrike tore into a runty thrush of his own, his white pelt damp with melting snow. "So, how do you think the gathering will go tonight?"

Thornstar's tail swished back and forth. "We'll see. There was a greencough outbreak in MoorClan at the time of last moon's gathering. Harestar will never show weakness intentionally, but there may be evidence of a decline in their ranks."

"I'm sure he and his deputy have done all they can to do boost morale leading up to this night."

"Ah, yes, Fawnheart." Thornstar's whiskers twitched in amusement. "The kit deputy."

Lightningstrike snorted. "You weren't much older when you became deputy. And then leader."

Thornstar nodded, polishing off his mouse. "That was a special case. Can you imagine if she were to become leader now? The clan would be in shambles without Harestar at the head."

The deputy shrugged. "If you say so, Thornstar. But I find it hard to believe Harestar would make someone incompetent his successor." 

The two cats sat in a comfortable silence after that, sharing tongues and watching fresh snow fall. Most of the cats in camp were eating in the dens that night, but the typical hustle-and-bustle ambiance of ShellClan life remained. Kits could be heard squealing from the nursery, a few daring apprentices frolicked in the snow, and some of the younger, more raucous warriors could be heard talking excitedly over their meals. Thornstar swelled with pride as he gazed out into the snow, his ears pricked for the lively sounds. 

His companion touched a snow-white tail tip to his shoulder. "We should be going soon. I've already notified the attending warriors that they're coming."

The leader nodded, dazed after being jerked out of his reverie. "I'll go make the announcement."

The two cats rose and nodded to each other. Lightningstrike padded out of the den and Thornstar watched his pelt disappear in the snow. The leader steeled himself, puffing himself up and snapping on a stoic mask. He needed to be prepared to address his clan. Once this was done, he stalked out of his den, gait long and confident. In two easy, practiced leaps he slithered up to his customary spot on Eagle's Perch. 

"All ShellClan cats attending the gathering meet in the clearing!" he bellowed. Sure enough, cats poured out of their respective dens. Lightningstrike took his place beneath Thornstar, while the rest gathered around in a semicircle. Many of the younger warriors were joshing aroung, playfully pushing each other around, while the apprentices strutted arrogantly for having be chosen.

"Silence!" Thornstar cried, his  voice ringing through the clearing. All cats snapped to attention, their chatter cut off, and the fur on the back of their necks standing up. Thornstar smiled and nodded his thanks. "It is now time for us to leave for the gathering! All of you, after me!" He leaped down from the branch, landing in the powdery snow that continued to fall. 

Without another glance, he turned and bounded through the pathway in the trees. He could hear the pounding steps of his clan behind him, beating like a heartbeat, falling as one...The completion he felt in moments like this never failed to exhilarate him and blood roared in his ears.

The cats were phantoms in the night, shadows of the trees they ducked through. The only trace of their presence was the many sets of footprints and their misty breath in the air, and those too soon disappeared. 

All too soon, the cats spilled out of the edge of the forest, running along the frozen river's bank. The openness of the plains made Thornstar shiver as if the air were suddenly colder. Without the familiar surrounding forest, he always felt extremely exposed. How MoorClan lived like that was beyond him. Thankfully, Ashpaw's Hallow wasn't far from the border, and was quickly reached.

Evidently, MoorClan had already arrived, and Thornstar could see them swarming about like ants from above. At his signaling yowl, his own clan streamed down into the hallow. While the rest of the clan gathered around the Leader's Boulder, Thornstar and Lightningstrike moved through the parting crowd and the leader jumped atop it while his deputy stood faithfully alone. 

Wait, he thought, turning slowly to his right. That is not Harestar.

To his right stood Fawnheart, her brown fur almost silver in the moonlight. He blinked.

"Surprised, Thornstar?" Fawnheart joked, though her face was humourless. Thornstar looked down and saw a black MoorClan tom, Darkphantom, standing in the place meant for deputies. Then that meant...

"You mean you're..."

"Fawnstar, yes."

This would certainly be a bizarre gathering.

Hazelfang POV

Hazelfang was wet, tired, and hungry. But even as he trudged into camp holding the two thin rabbits he had managed to catch that day in his jaws, dead on his feet, he knew he he couldn't be half as ragged as Fawnhea- No, Fawnstar, was. Quickly depositing one rabbit in the snow-dusted hole dug out for fresh-kill, he strode purposefully towards the leader's den. Peeking in through the lichen barrier, he saw the she-cat pacing back-and-forth. He quickly ducked in and placed the rabbit in front of her, breaking her out of her trance. 

"You holding up alright?" he asked warily.

Fawnstar took a deep breath, turning to face him. "Yes."

"Really?"

"...No." 

"Okay." Hazelfang sat on his haunches. "What's up? You've taken so well to guiding the clan, what's the problem now?"

Fawnstar took a few bites of the rabbit. "I guess I'm just worried about representing the clan for the first time ever as leader. And taking on so much responsibility at once... It's been a bit of an adjustment... Um, are you going to eat anything before we leave for the gathering?"

Hazelfang shook his head. "The queens need the food more than I do... Besides, I'm not even hungry."

His stomach took a very inopportune moment to growl. Fawnstar shook her head and pushed her rabbit over to him. "We can share. Now, eat."

Ducking his head and shamefully avoiding eyecontact, he took a couple bites until his leader looked satisfied. 

They continued to make smalltalk for a few moments, until a group of senior warriors came into talk to Fawnstar. Although Hazelfang was worried about the pressure that they would put on her, Fawnstar insistingly waved him away. He stalked out to stay in the warrior's den until it was time to leave. He did his best not to worry about how the night would go.

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

cutewolf230

@Daniel : Can I make form for a medicine cat and two warriors for MoorClan?

Fawnstar :

Fawnstar stood on the Leader's Boulder. She looked down on Darkphantom. She was not sure why she had picked him to be deputy because he gave her a bad feeling whenever his gaze met hers. But she knew he was trusted by the clan, and right now Fawnstar needed that. Fawnstar dismissed the worry some thoughts and let the kit in her take over for just a few minutes. She turned her face towards the sky and let the snow touch her tongue. It reminded her of Harestar, the leader before her. He had loved the snow. Her thick coat allowed her to keep warm in this frigid weather. Hearing a familiar yowl, Fawnstar regained control and looked at the approaching Thornstar. He would be very suprised to see Fawnstar in Harestar's place. He lept up the Boulder and looked at her. 

"Suprised Thornstar?" Fawnstar joked, though her face showed no humor. 

Thornstar looked at the spot where the deputies were and back to Fawnstar.

"You mean you're ..." 

"Fawnstar, yes." Fawnstar mewled. 

Thornstar blinked. "What happened to Harestar?" 

"We lost an apprentice and a warrior." Fawnstar did not say what happened to Harestar, it would most likely show weakness and Fawnstar did not need that. But while Harestar had died , Spotpaw, her apprentice, had also died from greencough. And so had Eaglefeather, the mother of her new apprentice. She missed the excitable Spotpaw. 

Flashback (this is when she was Fawnheart but after Harestar had died)  : 

Fawnheart walked into the apprentices den, hoping to find her apprentice, Spotpaw, there. It was doubtfull, though, as Spotpaw had not been well the day before. No such luck. Fawnheart turned around and headed to the healer's den. 

"Birchpelt, how is Spotpaw?" Fawnheart had her head tilted. 

Birchpelt stood up. "Fawnheart, I know you've been through a lot, but Spotpaw died during the night." 

Willing herself not to show emotion, Fawnheart walked over to the dead Spotpaw. "I will stand vigil for Spotpaw and Harestar tonight." 

End of Flashback. 

"Ah." Thornstar sat. "Sit, Fawnhe- I mean Fawnstar. You look uncomfortable." 

"I'm fine." Fawnstar mewled.

"How is the prey in MoorClan?" 

"Good." Fawnstar was lying through her teeth and she had a feeling Thornstar knew it. "How is your prey?" 

"Great"

Now, if Thornstar was trying to prove that living in the forest was better than the plains, he was wrong. Even if prey wasn't the best, MoorClan would survive leafbare, not if Fawnstar had anything to say about it. Soon the meeting was over and MoorClan headed back to their territory. 

Snowpaw : 

Snowpaw padded beside Fawnstar. Fawnstar had become a motherly figure to Snowpaw since Snowpaw's mother had died shortly after Snowpaw became an apprentice. Soon they 

• Posted at:

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Country Girl  

#Neverbeenshipped

Luana

EverDaIIndpendencDay! 

Front sm

cutewolf230

@Daniel : Can I make form for a medicine cat and two warriors for MoorClan?

Fawnstar :

Fawnstar stood on the Leader's Boulder. She looked down on Darkphantom. She was not sure why she had picked him to be deputy because he gave her a bad feeling whenever his gaze met hers. But she knew he was trusted by the clan, and right now Fawnstar needed that. Fawnstar dismissed the worry some thoughts and let the kit in her take over for just a few minutes. She turned her face towards the sky and let the snow touch her tongue. It reminded her of Harestar, the leader before her. He had loved the snow. Her thick coat allowed her to keep warm in this frigid weather. Hearing a familiar yowl, Fawnstar regained control and looked at the approaching Thornstar. He would be very suprised to see Fawnstar in Harestar's place. He lept up the Boulder and looked at her. 

"Suprised Thornstar?" Fawnstar joked, though her face showed no humor. 

Thornstar looked at the spot where the deputies were and back to Fawnstar.

"You mean you're ..." 

"Fawnstar, yes." Fawnstar mewled. 

Thornstar blinked. "What happened to Harestar?" 

"We lost an apprentice and a warrior." Fawnstar did not say what happened to Harestar, it would most likely show weakness and Fawnstar did not need that. But while Harestar had died , Spotpaw, her apprentice, had also died from greencough. And so had Eaglefeather, the mother of her new apprentice. She missed the excitable Spotpaw. 

Flashback (this is when she was Fawnheart but after Harestar had died)  : 

Fawnheart walked into the apprentices den, hoping to find her apprentice, Spotpaw, there. It was doubtfull, though, as Spotpaw had not been well the day before. No such luck. Fawnheart turned around and headed to the healer's den. 

"Birchpelt, how is Spotpaw?" Fawnheart had her head tilted. 

Birchpelt stood up. "Fawnheart, I know you've been through a lot, but Spotpaw died during the night." 

Willing herself not to show emotion, Fawnheart walked over to the dead Spotpaw. "I will stand vigil for Spotpaw and Harestar tonight." 

End of Flashback. 

"Ah." Thornstar sat. "Sit, Fawnhe- I mean Fawnstar. You look uncomfortable." 

"I'm fine." Fawnstar mewled.

"How is the prey in MoorClan?" 

"Good." Fawnstar was lying through her teeth and she had a feeling Thornstar knew it. "How is your prey?" 

"Great"

Now, if Thornstar was trying to prove that living in the forest was better than the plains, he was wrong. Even if prey wasn't the best, MoorClan would survive leafbare, not if Fawnstar had anything to say about it. Soon the meeting was over and MoorClan headed back to their territory. 

Snowpaw : 

Snowpaw padded beside Fawnstar. Fawnstar had become a motherly figure to Snowpaw since Snowpaw's mother had died shortly after Snowpaw became an apprentice. Soon they reached MoorClan's territory. 

• Posted at:

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Country Girl  

#Neverbeenshipped

Luana

EverDaIIndpendencDay! 

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Yeah, feel free to invent them. Also, just for future reference, is your apprentice named Stormpaw or Snowpaw?

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

ummmm, I think I'll have to drop out. Really sorry, but I just don't understand this. You are completely controlling my character and making him do things that I'm not sure he would actually do. That was like a POV for Thornstar and Lightningstrike. I just think it's a bit weird, after all he's my character.

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

cutewolf230

@Daniel, it is Stormpaw, I may have put the wrong name. 

Name : Birchpelt 

Age  (in moons/months) : 24 

Personality : Birchpelt is calm and cool. She is very compassionate to her clanmates, for example when she told Fawnstar that her original apprentice had died. She tries her best to help heal the Clan, and is a pillar for Fawnstar. She gives Fawnstar advice that Birchpelt recieves from StarClan. 

Appearance : Silvery gray fur with light blue eyes. 

Mate (if any) : She cannot have a mate

Kits (if any) : None 

Apprentice/Mentor : She would like one 

Other : N/A 

Name : Firefang 

Tom or She-Cat : Tom 

Age  (in moons/months) : 41

Rank : Warrior (when Harestar was alive he was the mentor of Fawnheart)

Personality : He is very loyal and brave, and he believes that Fawnstar was the right choice for deputy and leader. He had been very proud when the then 'Fawnheart' was proclaimed deputy and then leader. He is the adopted father to a kit who is now a apprentice. He was almost Fawnstar's choice for deputy. 

Appearance : True to his name, he looks like a fire. He is very muscular and strong. 

Mate (if any) : Snowfang 

Kits (if any) : (not by blood, they adopted her) Stormpaw 

Other : N/A. 

Name : Snowfang 

Age (in moons/months) : 40 

Personality : Just like Firefang. Except she became a mother figure to Fawnstar just as Fawnstar became a mother figure to Stormpaw. 

Appearance : Snowy white fur. Sea blue eyes. 

Mate (if any) : Firefang 

Kits (if any) : She adopted Stormpaw 

Other : N/A. 

• Posted at:

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Country Girl  

#Neverbeenshipped

Luana

EverDaIIndpendencDay! 

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

If you want to drop out, okay, but I don't think I did anything too extreme. It was basic conversation between a leader and a deputy. And interaction between the members should occur, it would be pointless not to have the cats do so at all and someone has to write that. It would be especially difficult not to have a leader and deputy interact. So I have to have him do something. The same would go for if you were to RP, you would often need the leader to do something.

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

I'm very sorry, I just have never been in an RP like this one. Normally the warriors RPs I'm in are kinda like this one.

http://wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/257850

(Mods this is a Scholastic website, so it should have no trouble going through)

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

I'm sorry too, I got a bit testy. I'm using my experiece in RPs like this:

doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/111991#post_1596800

doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/112034#post_2027191

In those RPs, although we'd consult each other on how their characters would act, it was expected that we would use each others characters, both POV characters and invented roster fill characters

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

If you still want to go, I'd like to ask if it would be alright for Lightningstrike to die in battle or something do that maybe someone else can fill the spot of deputy

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

I think I will try to stay and do this. I am very sorry if I have to leave later on because it gets to confusing for me. Thank you for being so patient and trying to explain to me.

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Alright, cool! I'm going to POV again later on, but this time just as Hazelfang. You can do a POV of Lightningstrike about what happens in ShellClan after the gathering :)

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Okay, that sounds good. I'll do so once the gathering actually ends, I think it's still going on

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

I think Fawnstar's POV wrapped it up, but you could do a more detailed POV of what the gathering was like from your own character's perspective. 

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Okay, since I've never been in anything like this, I know this will be horrible, but here goes.

Lightningstrike padded into the Shellclan camp after his leader. Thornstar went silently up to his den and Lightningstrike trailed behind him at a bit of a distance.  Lightningstrike settled himself at the entrance of Thornstar's den and waited for Thornstar to lie down

"So, what do you think of Fawnstar?" Lightningstrike asked as Thornstar settled down.

"Well, tensions were pretty high at the meeting tonight." Thornstar said tensely.

Lightningstrike looked down at the ground, unsure of what to say. He couldn't believe that Harestar was dead. He looked up again and said, "Well, I think Fawnstar will make a great leader, she seems very dedicated to her clan."

Thornstar just grunted at Lighningstrike in response.

"Well, I think I'll leave you be to your thoughts than. I also wanted to mention that With a new leader and a couple of other dead cats... well they are weak." Lightningstrike slipped away to let that sink into Thornstar's mind. 

That was an interesting meeting, I can't believe Harestar is dead. I wonder what Thornstar will think of what I told him.

Lightningstrike slipped over to his bed, and curled up with a yawn. He layed his head down and fell fast asleep.

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

No, your POV was good! It added some tension to the story too!

Hazelfang POV

The morning after the gathering, Hazelfang was scheduled to lead dawnpatrol. In the warm, dark warrior's den, he roused himself drowsily, quickly waking the other cats and grooming. The other cats going on patrol with him were Firefang, Sandflower and her apprentice Tigerpaw. 

When he was finished, Hazelfang padded into in the snow to wait for the others. His stomach growled, but as he looked at the hole dug out for freshkill, there wasn't even a single scrawny rabbit. He made a mental note to do some hunting for the clan while on patrol. Some cats were still on the mend from greencough, and needed all the food availible.

Firefang was first out of the den, his imposing figure a splash of orange-red in the pure white background. Hazelfang instinctively straightened to attention, puffing out his chest anxiously before he remembered he was the one leading patrol. Of course, he still tried to look as dignified as possible in the presence of such a respected warrior. The tom had once been Fawnstar's mentor, and Hazelfang knew she thought the world of him.

After that, Sandflower and Tigerpaw stumbled out of the den, the dusty she-cat practically pushing the ginger tabby apprentice along. Firefang cleared his throat and the two snapped to attention. He then turned back to Hazelfang. 

Standing up from where he had been sitting on his haunches, Hazelfang glanced around at the others. "We're going to go patrol around the territory and re-mark the borders. After that, I'd like to see if we can do a bit of hunting for the clan."

Firefang nodded approvingly. Encouraged, Hazelfang flicked his tail in signal for the others to follow him. The bounded out of the hollow, ready for their task.

Patrolling was for the most part uneventful. Hazelfang tried to keep Sandflower and Tigerpaw focused on the task at hand, with Firefang being present and all, but found it was difficult to keep a fresh apprentice exploring the snow serious. Of course, even with persistent chill it was comparatively nice day to what had been normal all of leafbare. Hazelfang hoped this meant newleaf would come soon.

As they reached the edge of the forest in their patrol, while Sandflower and even Firefang mrrowed with laughter while Tigerpaw fell into a snowbank, Hazelfang narrowed his eyes, gazing into the trees. He saw cats moving within them, presumably ShellClan's own dawn patrol. Idly, he wondered how they were faring in the season. Probably much better than we are.

After that, the cats went their own ways to hunt, agreeing to meet back at camp whenever they returned. Hazelfang wasn't the best hunter in the clan, but he was good enough. "Good enough" no longer really sufficed in the cold weather. It was hard to spot prey of any kind in the harsh leafbare, and with snow slowing him down it was even harder to catch it. He lost two hares before finally catching a single, injured rabbit. Glancing up, he realized with a sickening lurch it was already sun-high. With the rabbit hanging in his jaws, he turned tail and headed back to camp. 

Thankfully, as he entered he saw that the hunting parties had at least succeeded in bulking up the fresh-kill pile. Sandflower was eating with a few other young warriors, Firefang with his mate, Snowfang, and the apprentice Stormpaw and Tigerpaw shared a hare.

Hazelfang caught Darkphantom was on his way across the clearing and asked the deputy if the queens and elders had been fed. The black tom gave the affirmitve, so Hazelfang licked his lips and allowed to himself to inhale the aroma of the rabbit in his jaws. 

The gray tom purred and turned towards the leader's den, wondering if Fawnstar would like to share with him, when he saw Darkphantom and the same senior warriors from the night before entering the den. His white-tipped tail drooped. 

Come on, Hazelfang, he chided himself. It's not like you two are still apprentices together, she has responsibilities to the clan as leader now.

With that in mind, he padded over to eat with Sandflower and the others. 

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Here are the forms for the two characters I invented in my POV:

Name: Sandflower

Tom or She-cat: She-cat

Age (in moons/months): 17

Personality: Sandflower is for the most part a follower, not a leader. She can at times be selfish and lazy, but she has a good heart and when she is faced with the consequences of her actions she is properly humbled.

Appearance: Dusty-brown, long legs and tail

Apprentice/ Mentor (if any): Tigerpaw

Other: She and Hazelfang are littermates, but they aren't very close. That's not to say they dislike each other, but they each view the other as just another clanmate.

Name: Tigerpaw

Age (in moons/months): 8

Personality: Bubbly and over-excited. He can be reckless, but this is tempered by the sensibility of his best friend Stormpaw.

Appearance: Light ginger tabby 

Apprentice/ Mentor (if any): Sandflower

Other: His father is unknown. Rumor has it that it was a passing rogue (this is true, but not confirmed), but his mother won't say. If ever someone mentions the rumor while Stormpaw is present it is one of the few things she will get genuinely upset about.

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

winterwatching24

I have decided that I am going to leave this RP because first off, I'm not used to RPs being like this. Second, because I don't have the time to make such long POVs. Anyone who wants my deputy position may have it.

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor! Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

94% of people  think  wolves  are  evil  and  viscious  creatures  but  please  copy  and  paste to  your  signature  if  your  one  of  the 6%  that  find  wolves  shy  and  loveable  creatures

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Alright, then if it's alright with you I'll have Lightningstrike die in battle soon

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Wait! Why is Lightningstrike dying!? I said I would stay.

• Posted at:

~Hok~

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Sorry, sorry I meant Darkphantom, Darkphantom to die in battle. Whoooops

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

aquadragon6755

Name : Riverwish

Personality : Strong, loyal, and brave. She is intelligent and quick on her feet (or paws in this case). She's a natural leader, but servers to stay hidden in the shadows. 

Appearance : Tortoise shell she-cat, blue eyes. 

Mate : No, open 

Kits : No, open to if she had a mate 

Apprentice/Mentor : None, open though 

Other : Nah 

Name : Icepaw (if it's okay, when he becomes a warrior, he shall be Iceheart) 

Tom or She-cat : Tom 

Clan : ShellClan 

Personality : He is just like Thornstar, his mentor 

Appearance : Silvery blue-gray fur, ice blue eyes 

Mate : None 

Kits : None 

Apprentice/Mentor : Thornstar 

Name : Blossompelt 

Personality : Brave, loyal, caring, and strong in heart and soul. 

Appearance : Reddish pink fur with soft blue eyes 

Mate : She admires Thornstar 

Kits : She doesn't have a mate yet 

Apprentice/Mentor : Nope 

Name : Forestheart 

Personality : Forestheart is calm and cool. She is brave and wants to heal everyone in her clan that is sick, but accepts the fact that this is not going to happen. She listens to StarClan and loves her Clan. 

Appearance : Brown fur, forest eyes 

Mate : Nope 

Kits : Nope 

Apprentice/Mentor : Nope 

Other :Nope 

• Posted at:

Sing, Dance

Aqua Elk

Or Abigail

Or Denver

Gang : 

Caitlin 

Anna

Lea

Kiara

Nicole 

Annabeth

Piper Phoenix 

Piper McLean

Thalia

Hazel 

Bianca 

Luna

Hermoine

Serpent : SandWing

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something sometime in your life.

1 , , 3