Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Maddie

I was in the cafeteria when I saw Will's message.Willow,Beta and Gracie ran in."I know.I saw it"I told them.We ran to get our uniforms on and headed to the Hangar."Wait what if it's a trap"Toby said."Will sent the message"I said"He wants us there for a reason but a trap isn't it."The door closed and we took flight heading for District 11."What if Toby is right"Gracie said."Well he sort of is"I said"Will wants us there but the Capitol would have seen the message so they will use it as one.""What are you going to do"Beta asked."Find what he wants us to and get out before the Capitol shows up"I said."What if they do"Willow asked."If they come they come"I said"We've all known since the beginning they would be looking for me.I trust that whatever happens you have my back just like before.We are a team and we stick together."

President Hanson

I paced back and forth in my office.I know no one would be dumb enough to be the Mockingjay after the last rebellion.Except the Mockingjay herself.I want her dead before the rebellion even starts.No districts will fall behind her and support her."I want Peacekeeprs in 11.Bring the Mockingjay alive.I have plans for her"I said.Let see how well the rebellion goes when they have to fight their own Mockingjay.

President Bailey

I was alone in my room.I had a lot planned for when Hanson was taken out.I'll be the new President of Panem.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Beta's POV: 

"Wait. What about you staying here and Grace and I go to 11? Stealth mission," I proposed. "No, if you're going on a stealth mission, then I'm coming with you," John said, appearing out of the shadows. Everyone jumped. "John would be good on a stealth mission," Grace agreed. "I'm coming, too!" Maddie protested. "Maddie, we know 11 like the back of our hands. I can even ask a friend before we go where William's house is. We can land right outside the district, go in, look around, and get out. It shouldn't take even twenty minutes tops. You would be safe, we would have done what William wanted, it would be fine," I said to Maddie. 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

"&WhenUThnkUrDone,GetDownOnUrKnees&PraySomeMore"

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MimiWolfieWS665SaltClevSphinx

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

"No I'm going with.I'm the Mockingjay and I'm not going to be benched"I said."What if Maddie stays on the ship.She can be the sky view while the rest of us are on the ground"Willow said."That's not actually a bad idea"Josh said."Why thank you"Willow replied.She looked at the others for a response.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Grace's POV: 

I nodded, "That's fine with me. Beta? John?" Beta shrugged, "Okay." John got out his sword and swung it around in his hand. "John?" Beta asked. "Hm? Oh, yeah, sure. Just no ground work what-so-ever. I already have my hands​ filled by watching these two little girls​," he said, snapping out of it. "Hey!" We both protested smiling. He smiled slightly, which he did more of now-a-days since he married Beta. "Alright, then. I'll ask around," Beta said, going. "I'll get a plane!" I said, leaving. "And I'll get camo from Blake and weapons from Beetee," I heard John say behind me. 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

scarletactor17

Toby

I had no time to say goodbye to Liv, so I left her a video message, saying I would be gone for a couple of days. I walked to the table and put on the gear Beetee made for me. Simple automatic rifle and handgun, designed just for Team Rooney. Beetee also had a special plane, but he said that he was still adding some finishing touches to it. He said it would blow our minds away, which wouldn't surprise me if it
did. "Beta, Grace, and John should lead the ground team then," I said. "You're right. You should go with them Toby, for extra support if something happens," said Maddie. I nodded in agreement. Maddie looked at Johanna, "You too. If there are any Peace Keepers you can finally use your axe on them." Johanna smiled a little, "Ok Mockingjay, whatever you say. Me and Moseby are only here to supervise the recruits piloting this plane. Moseby can stay here with you and the recruits, until we get back." Thunder boomed outside. "It's going to be a rough ride. We should be there in an hour or two," said Moseby as he walked out of the cockpit room. The plane shook and the lights went out, but they came back on. We arrived after what felt like forever and we jumped onto the muddy ground.

Finn

Ariel made a makeshift bed on the seats. I tried sleeping, but I couldn't. I just sat in the cockpit room and stared out at the rainy night. We had to land because we received word that Capital aircraft would be roaming the area, so we went out into the storm and tried our best to cover the plane. Moseby was keeping watch, close to the door. Maddie was checking her arrows. She came into the cockpit and sat next to me, not long after. "The storm grew, since we landed," she said. I nodded, "Yeah, I guess."

• Posted at:

I know everybody goes through the same dark places -JrJr

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

After the ground team left we were back in the air.We had be told that we were invisible but I doubt it.No one had that technology except the Capitol.The plane started shaking violently as if we were being attacked.And we were."Will the plane hold"I yelled to Moseby."It should"he said.What was going on with the others?Liv would kill me if Toby didn't come back but she would also kill Toby if I didn't."What do we do"Finn asked."I go out there"I said."No Beta said no ground work"Finn said."Never said it was"I told him.I was going to aim for the Capitol planes.Suddenly the plane was  heading for the ground.The wing was out.Anything after that was a bit fuzzy but I woke up looking face to face with President Hanson."Hello Madison"he said"Let's see how well your little rebellion last when your team has to fight their own leader."

Liv

I had spent all afternoon yelling at Better to get me visuals.I had to know if Maddie and Toby were ok.I paced back and forth.Suddenly there was a picture of a crashed plane.Finn was signaling us a sign for a rescue plane.The only problem was there was no Maddie.W here was she?

P.s everyone else is safe but Maddie was captured.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Time for a surprise! >:) 

Grace's POV: 

With our team of five, armed and ready, we went out into the storm, Beta leading us. "It should be this way," she​ says. We follow her in silence, thunder and lightning above our heads. We came to a small little shack. "That's it?" Beta nodded and we went in. We searched the houe, but found nothing except a picture of a younger Will and a woman who I assumed was his mother. I took it just in case. Suddenly​, just as we were about to leave, a girl emerged from the shadows and we all train our weapons on her. She looked around sixteen, maybe seventeen​. "Where are you from?" She asked. No one said anything. She repeated her question. "District thirteen, now," I replied. Her eyes widened as she said, "Take me with you." "Okay, but we have to go quickly," I said. "We don't even know her!" "She must be why Will said the message! Be reasonable. Nothing here but a girl and a picture?" "You know William​!?" She says. "Yeah, she's​ coming with us," John said, grabbing my wrist. We quickly hurry back to the ship and get there as Peacekeepers swarm his house. We're on our way to District thirteen when Maddie says, "Who's this?" "My name is Eiddwen." "Well that's an interesting name." "What were you doing in William's house?" "I'll tell you everything once I am sure I can trust you. Or once we get to District thirteen. Whichever​ comes first," she tells us. 

(I'm gonna POV Will and her's back story tomorrow. ;) )

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Uggg Maddie is in the Capitol 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Sorry, I didn't see your POV. :P It must have heard me through before while I was typing​ up mine. :P

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

it's cool

Liv

I paced back and forth in the Hangar waiting for them to come back."Liv calm down"Ruby said"I'm sure Maddie is fine."It wasn't helping at all.When the rescue plane showed up with the others I got even more nervous.What if Toby wasn't there?Parker also looked a bit nervous.The door to the plane opened and I looked for Maddie but she wasn't there."Where's Maddie"I asked."I don't know"Willow said"We came back,the plane was crashed and she was gone."Finn looked down.He knew something."The Capitol"he spoke"They must have see Will's message and they ambushed the plane.They took her."Tears started falling down my face because I knew that meant she was dead.I could see the sadness in Parker's face but then he almost lit up."She's not dead"he said."What"I asked as Toby held me in his arms."They plan on using her"he said"They are going to change her to think we are the villains.We are going to fight our own Mockingjay.""Well can you fix it when we get her back"I asked."Challenge Accepted"he said.He walked off to go find Val.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

:)

Beta's POV:

"If she's in the Capital, then I'm getting her back. They can't hurt me now. They've already done their worst. Besides, I did this before with Diggy and James. I could even get William!" I said. "You're not going alone this time, though. Last name you got caught," Liv said. I was silent, scowling, knowing she was right. Then I shuddered as I remembered. "I'll go!" Blake said. "Whoa, no, no, no, you're not going anywhere NEAR the Capital," I said. "Aw, come on! I've been studying the map of the Capital for DAYS, now. It'll be quicker, too! I can get William, he knows me better than anyone else here, and you can get Maddie. We can meet back and be here quicker than if you were to get both of them on your own," he says. "He makes a valid argument," Toby says. "You get hurt once, you're never allowed to get near any weapon ever again," I warn him. He grins, "Yes! Okay, agreed! I'll go get camo from Beetee." I crossed my arms, having a bad feeling about this.

(I be warning you guys now, don't get too attached. >;) 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

scarletactor17

RIP Blake? D:

• Posted at:

Front sm

scarletactor17

I need to know...does Blake go down? O_O Also, thinking about maybe adding a third Grace brother. I'm pondering on the idea and how it may affect the story.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Don't pov finding Maddie yet because it's going to be some fight before they get her back to thirteen to fix her 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

I have some plans for Finn. Maddie being kidnapped delayed some stuff I had planned for him and Parker. It also gave me an idea. Triangle anyone if you know what I mean? :)

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Tobias: Highlight(just him!): I see two red dots, one is close by and the other is weeks away....

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Does that mean James is back???

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

Nope. James is very much dead and I mean very. Its time to bring out the Val

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Val?? O.o

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I know right 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I'm.waiting for one of you two to go

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

Toby

"I'm going with you Blake," I said. "No don't worry Toby, it's fine," he said. "Nope, I'm with you whether you like it or not" "Fine, ok," he said, agreeing. I looked at Beta and I could tell she was relieved that someone was going with him.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv

"I'm going"I said."No"everyone said at once."Why not"I asked"She's my twin.""Because if you get caught they'll use you against her"Beta said"We'll be fine.""So I just sit here worried about her"I asked."No go film Sing It Louder and we'll be back"Toby said"I promise I'll bring her back."

Maddie

I woke up feeling pain.I look around and see nothing but white walls.My way of thinking felt different though.Or was it?Something kept telling me the rebels are bad and Capitol was good.Was it true?It was like I couldn't remember anything?What was wrong with me?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Can I do the POV on saving Maddie???

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Yes but keep in mind she's against them now so therw is going to be some fight in her the Capitol turned her agaimst the rebels

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

No problem! :) I'll POV as soon as I can! :) 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Rainbow cake 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

Gah! Writers block is the worst. I'll try to think of something.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Well I was waiting for elf because she was poving the rescue mission for Maddie and will 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Rainbow cake 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

It should be coming through soon! :) 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Beta's POV:

Blake and Toby were piloting a small plane made entirely for stealth. We were going to be in the Capital in a few minutes, so I started packing. I put on a Peacekeepers mask to complete my disguise and made sure my first gun was filled with bullets and my pistol was filled with tranquilizer darts. "Ready?" I asked. "Ready as I'll ever be," Toby muttered. They quietly landed the plane a little ways from where we were about to enter. I tossed Blake his gun and Toby put on his Peacekeeper's mask. Toby put handcuffs on Blake but kept them unlocked. Part of our ruse if we get caught. I opened up the back of the jet and walked out, one hand on Blake's arm and the other holding my gun. Toby joined us and we started walking. "The sewer system ends over there," Blake whispers, nodding to a hole in the wall which acted like a drain. We walk to it and find it's in a pit about two feet down. We all jump into it. We back aside as Toby kneels down and uses a hand-held CO2 laser to cut the chain-links. After using it, he puts it away and we all walk in, me going last and checking to make sure that no one follows us. Blake leads us on through the cold, damp, sewer and we pass several ladders and turns but never stray from the path. It starts to go up slightly and we trudge up the side. Blake stops and turns around, putting a finger to his lips, signaling that we had to be very quiet. We stood still and Blake pointed up a ladder. I nodded and I climbed up first, moving the grate above and climbing up. I help Blake up and then Toby. We were in an empty room with a closed door. There was nothing there except a stool and an airvent. Great. I placed the stool under the airvent and stepped on it. I reached up and pulled off the grate. Toby made a cradle in his hand for my foot and I stepped up and climbed in. Next was Blake, who I helped pull up, then Toby. "First take a left," Blake said and I did as he asked. We stayed straight, took a right turn, took a left turn, went straight, took a bunch of other turns, then we were outside Maddie's Cell. I looked through the grate and saw two scientists in lab coats focused on their results. I quietly took off the grate and shot them. I carefully got out, then Blake, then Toby. I went to the window where Maddie was strapped to a chair, sweat coating her skin, eyes shut. "Ready?" I ask. They nod. Blake takes his place at the door, watching and Toby and I go in. I started unstrapping her on the right and Toby does the left. Suddenly, her eyes snap open and she grabs my neck. Neck tightening, I jab at her elbow and she lets go. Toby immediately grabs her left arm. She punched him in the face and he stumbles back. "Blake!" I yell and struggle against her. Blake quickly comes in and shoots her with a tranquilizer. She slumps back and Toby then slings her over his back. He touches his nose and hisses. I take a look at it and say, "We'll fix it when we get back." He nods. "I'll go get William," Blake says and scurries out. From what Blake had told me, William's cell was down the hall. I went after him and saw him enter the room. A few minutes later, he came back with a William that looked ten times worse than the one we saw on TV. "Alright, let's go," Blake said. William seemed half-alive. Fortunately, he could stand, but was leaning heavily on Blake. He led us down the hall with a few twists and turns. We got to the hallway that had the drain we had came out of. We were almost there until I heard a smack!, an "oof!" behind me, and a shot. It happened so quickly I didn't have time to react. I turned around and found Maddie with a crazy grin holding a gun. Toby was holding the back of his head, grimacing in pain. I ran over to her and banged her in the head, knocking her out. I heard a groan behind me and found that she had struck someone. She had hit Blake. And it was fatal. "No!" I yelled. I ran over to him as he fell. "Blake!" I cried out. "Beta," He got out, "go without me." "No, you're going to be fine. We're going to get you back and you'll be fine," I say and press my hand to his wound as blood comes out. "Beta, you and Grace were the best sisters I could have asked for," he gasped, taking my hand. "No, no, no," I cried. "Beta, I'll see you later," he said, smiling slightly. "Don't you leave me, Blake Aidan Jackson," I yelled. "Beta, it's going to be fine," Blake told me, smiling. He put something in my hand. Then, he looked up at the ceiling and joy covered his face. And he died. "No! No, Blake!" I scream, tears going down my face. "Beta, we need to go!" Toby said. "No, I can't leave him!" "Beta, we'll get him afterwards, but right now, we need to go! Peacekeepers are coming!" he told me. He still had to lift me up to get me walking. He slung Maddie onto his back and I helped up William, tears still streaming. We got into the sewer system and onto the plane. Toby laid Maddie down and started piloting the plane. 

----An hour later----

We got off at District 13. My tears had dried, but my face was red. Once during the trip Maddie had almost woken up, but I gladly knocked her out again. The door open and Liv came in to see Maddie and Toby. "Get William Logan to the infirmary," I called out to the others. They did as I asked. "What should we do about Maddie?" one asked. "Take her to the infirmary, an interrogation room, where I was. You could put her in a prison cell for all I care!" I lashed out. Two people came and took away Maddie. Liv looked at me from inspecting Toby and said, "What do you mean 'put her in a prison cell for all I care'?" "Hey, Beta!" Grace said, face red from running and smiling with John close behind me. John scanned the crowd. "Where's Blake?" he asked. Toby lowered his eyes and sighed. Grace's smile faded when I didn't respond. "Blake... is dead," I told her. Grace started blinking and tears appeared. "Blake?" she asked, voice cracking. "Wha- How did Blake die?" Liv asked. "Maddie shot him," I told her. "What do you mean?" "Maddie killed him." "But the Capital must have changed her, made her do it, like they did to you," Grace said, trying to blink away her tears. I didn't answer. Looking down, I walked back to my room and looked at what Blake had given me. It was his necklace with a cross on it. Sitting down, I slowly put it on myself and looked down at it. I cursed. Why did my brother, who had barely even lived his life, have to die? 

(Mods, please let this through!!!!) I hope you guys liked it and that it was worth the wait! :) 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

-APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

I woke up strapped to a table.A similar room but different.Not the Capitol.I tried to break free.I eventually sat still and stared to the one way mirror.They were watching me.Suddenly the door opens.

Liv

"Send me in there"I stormed into the room."No way"Haymitch said."Haymitch that is my sister"I said"Send me in there right now.""Let her in"Toby said"If anyone can bring Maddie back to herself it should be Liv.""What if she tries to kill her"Grace asked."Look I won't get to close but that is my twin"I said."Fine"Haymitch said.I walked into the room."Hey Maddie"I said."Hey Liv"she said"What is going on?Why am I here?""The Capitol had taken you from District 11"I said"They changed you.""What?Liv I'm perfectly fine"she said like she didn't remember any of it."Maddie what do you think of the rebellioin"I asked."Liv you know exactly what I think"she said"The rebels are making a mess of everything."I knew it wasn't her from right there.I got up and walked out."That is not my sister"I said"She wouldn't have said that."I practically broke into tears.What have they done to her?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

Bump. Elf you gonna go? I can if you want

• Posted at:

Front sm

scarletactor17

Nvm. Didnt see the new POVs

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

So did you like it? :)

Eiddwen's POV:

(one day later)

I stood in the room/lab right outside of Will's room. He hadn't woken up since they got him from the Capital. "How is he?" I asked a girl about Will's age. I heard her being called "Grace", so I could assume that that was her name. "Well, he has seen a lot electrocution. And a bunch of other things I will not mention. The wound in his calf as been treated slightly, but its still bad. The one in his shoulder hasn't been treated, and it's begun to be infected. There's a brand on his shoulder, cuts on his arms -most on the veins-, burns all over, whiplashes on his back, and what seems to be a knife that was driven into his other shoulder. On top of that, he's practically starving, has had sleep deprivation, natural hallucinations from that sleep deprivation, and tracker-jacker induced hallucinations. ALSO, it seems he's been beat up with no chance to defend himself. He also has a high fever and may have hallucinations from THAT as well," she tells me. I paled. "C-can I see?" I asked. She looks through the window, then at me. "Okay, fine," she said and let me go. I walked in to the room and brought up a chair to his side. He was strapped to the bed and he was sweating. "Hey, Will," I said softly, holding his hand and rubbing it. "Happy Birthday," I congratulated. I got out a small wrapped box. "I got you something for your birthday," I told him. I unwrapped it and opened it up. "I had found your mom's necklace in one of the hiding places you made me," I showed him. It was a simple chain necklace with a snowdrop flower charm on the end of it. I unclasped it and held his head up and put it on him. My hand came away wet. I hovered above him. Then I kissed him. "Happy Eighteenth Birthday, William Alexander Logan," I whispered. I got up with the wrapping and now-empty box and left the room, wiping away one tear and walked away without a word. 

• Posted at:

Hi

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining