Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Maddie

I watched as the chariots left."Katniss"I heard a familiar voice question.I turned to see Beta."Hey"I said relieved to see a familiar face.I hugged her because honestly that was what I needed right now.I then let go."Wasn't Maddie supposed to come"she asked."Well I had to take her place because of a certain reason.She can barely get around the district.It's only a matter of time before they find her"I said not lying but not the truth.We were probably being watched so I couldn't tell her that I am Maddie.

Alex

After the President made his speech the chariots started moving again taking us back to the starting point.Katniss was talking with another mentor from one of the other districts.I was still trying to get used to calling her by a different name.I was still shocked that the Peacekeepers from the district hadn't contacted the President yet about Maddie.Or the fact that they hadn't shot her on sight.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Here's Beta's form(as a mentor, etc.):

Name: Beta Jackson

Looks: Dark curly brown hair that is cut to her shoulders and is in a ponytail, tan skin, dark forest green eyes. Is very athletic-looking but is strong and is muscular from working around in trees and using axes. 

Personality: Will be revealed in POVs./You know. :)

Show: Disney Channel Hunger Games Rp the First.

Crush: Is dating John(lives in her district)

District: 7

Other: Grace and Blake are her siblings. Everything else is in Grace's form. 

Grace's POV:

I waited to get off the chariots before I looked around for Blake. I spotted him by the District 3 chariot, sparking in his electrical costume. I gathered up the flowing green dress in my hands and ran over to him. He had his back turned to me, so I sneaked up to him and hugged him tight. He jumped and then looked up. "Grace!" He exclaimed, turning around and hugging me back. "I've missed you so much, Blake," I whispered. It had been around five years since he left, when I was around his age now and he was sevem, I think. Beta and I hadn't seen him since. "Come on, you have to see Beta!" I said. He nodded vigorously, his eyes bright with exitement. I grabbed his hand like I used to when he was toddling around and led him over to the District 12 chariot where Beta was talking with Katniss. "Beta!" I called out. She turned around. 

Beta's POV:

I smiled slyly and nodded, understanding. I had known Maddie for a while, and while Cinna is good, I know my friends when I see them. But I wouldn't let on I knew, in case Peacekeepers heard me. "Beta!" I heard Grace call out behind me. I turned around and saw Grace running towards me with a raven-haired, brown-eyed, tan-sknned boy that I hadn't seen since he was little. "Blake!" I said with surprise. I was so happy to see him. When he came up to me, I hugged him tightly and he did the same back. Then I drew him away and whispered urgently, "Why are you here!?" He shrugged, "Picked." I covered my mouth. Two siblings. Both in the Games. And in different districts. Oh, goodness, I hoped that I could get them both out alive. 

William's POV:

I rolled my shoulder around as I got off the chariot. Mentors were talking with each other, trying to form alliances. Tributes were talking with each other, a wicked gleam in there eye. Scared kids from the same district huddled by there chariot, talking in whispers to each other as we waited to go up to our rooms. Dawson -who I learned her name was Ally- stood a little ways from me. We still didn't know each other. And why get to know each other now, when one of us might be dead in a few days? I saw a boy from District three run over with a girl from district 7 to the mentor from district 7 and the mentor and the boy embraced. I ached all of a sudden, but shook it off, trying to retain memories from when I was young. Very young.

• Posted at:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementoriaAvery

AKARanger

OrElfTheEarmuff

QueenO#s

AwkwrdMomntGard

StarCountes

TwinOElfie

"LoveShouldEndW/Hope"AKnight'sTale

"&ItsWorthFighting4"SamGamgee

#UltimatTomato

#dabakerst.boys

#Sphoki

#M0lfie

RememberWS665SaltClev

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

I knew Beta knew.She was smart and she was kind of my go to person during the rebellion.She was one of my best friends.How could she not?We started talking about our districts being allies.We then all headed up to our rooms.Like usual 12 got the penthouse.Haymitch was still as drunk as the last rebellion which meant getting him sober again was going to be a pain."My dear Katniss I am so sorry you're here"Effie said."I'm just gonna go to bed though I couldn't stop thinking about Liv.

Alex

"So how do we survive"Justin asked."Sponsors"Haymitch said"Allies.Avoid Cornucopia cause it's a blood bath.""I wish I was home now"he said."Ok well this I will get you killed"I said again"You're usually better at this stuff.""We're going to die Alex how can I b calm"he asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

scarletactor17

Finn

I grabbed a Trident from a rack nearby. I sparred with one of the workers there to spar with the tributes. I beat him within five seconds. I looked and saw the Career tributes in a group, eyeing me. I had no intention of joining their group. Being stuck with a bunch of jerks in an area is a no no for me. I practiced making nets. with Ariel later. A kid, a little younger than me came by and looked at what we were doing. He stared at our hands as we made nets. After a little bit I asked, "Wanna try?" He nodded and I handed it to him. Two minutes later he had a decent sized net in his hand and he wasn't even done. I was taken aback by it. Ariel looked at me and we nodded in agreement. "What's your name," I asked. "Blake." "Do you have any allies," I asked. "Well, my sister and maybe District 12." "Oh, ok. Well if you change your mind, then we're here," I said. Once the kid was done, he placed the net on the table and asked, "I saw you were good with a Trident. Can you teach me how to use one?"

• Posted at:

Emilie(Bulldogpuppy71), if you ever return, go here:/266273

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Ally

So, this would be interesting. Two of the girls, district 3 and district..5? Eh. They were both interesting. But if I had a alliance, it would be 12, 3, 5, and possibly 4. If 4 decided to work alone. 

• Posted at:

Lani/Chloe

Naidia Leon Alicina Ben Matt

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Be a butterfly

That random girl who has a Loki obsesison

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Alex

Justin and I where over at the fire making station.I was watching all the tributes.Justin may have been right.We have no hunting skills whatsoever so we were most likely dead.I saw one boy from Four helping a boy a little younger than him.It had been the boy who was talking to that girl Maddie had been talking too.I got up and walked to him."Hey what are you doing"I asked. "Learning to use a trident and make a fishing net"he replied."I can teach to too"the other boy offered.I took to that offer to at least learn some weaponry.Justin was now at the identifying plants and leaves station.He was going to get himself killed.

Maddie

I hated hiding so much.It was so hard to not have a Bam What moment and if I did I would be dead.I walked around when I noticed Toby and little Maddie."What are you doing here"I asked."Liv is starting to film Sing It Louder"he said."Wait so she's here"I asked.He nodded.That was great because I could so use a sister moment right now."Hey the Capitol is awesome"Parker said walking up."Yeah and where you were almost killed in the last war"I reminded him."Katniss"Parker questioned"I thought you were..."Toby quickly covered his mouth before he gave anything away."Well tell Liv and Maddie I said hi"I said trying to cover up Parker's almost mistake and walked away back to the penthouse waiting for the tributes to be finished training.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

scarletactor17

Finn

"You're doing good," I told Alex as she swung the Trident. Blake was struggling a little bit with it. Probably because he's a little too short for the Trident. I looked up to a big space, where the Mentors were talking to each other and studying their tributes. Katniss was getting the most attention, but she was ignoring them and studying Alex. Another girl came in and sat next to Katniss and the two began talking. I continued on with teaching the two a few more techniques with swinging and jabbing, before training was over lunch. I sat next to Ariel and the two of us talked about possible allies. "Maybe District 7," she asked. "I don't know, I noticed the girl was eyeing me the entire time I was training that one kid from 3 and girl from 12." "What about the Careers? They were all eyes on you, while you were alone." "No, those guys are huge jerks. They made fun of the girl and boy from 8 for breaking their legs." She sighed, "The rest seem to be in their own worlds, crying. If 7, 3, 2, and 1 won't work, then maybe 12 or 11?" I nodded my head a little, "Yeah, maybe. I'll try to talk to that girl from 7 though." "Ok," Ariel replied. After lunch I went to train by myself in a simulation room. I was able to take out most of the decoys, but I was overwhelmed soon. I had to work on my pace. If I went to fast, I may lose track of where everyone is. If I go too slow, I can be overwhelmed quickly. I went back to making nets. Blake didn't come back. I looked around to see if he was nearby. Nowhere. I left after while and spent the last part of training, making a fire with Ariel.

Toby

I was able to watch a recording of the tributes training, courtesy of Maddie-I mean Katniss. Half of them probably wouldn't survive a day. I'm sorry, but it's true. I took a liking to the District 4 tribute. He was good with a Trident. He was also kind towards the younger tributes, especially Blake. I wonder how he's feeling. Twelve years old and he has to face probable death, but he hasn't cried. Not one tear. He's been calm the entire time. Beta must have it even worse. Two of her siblings are in the same Games. God only knows how she is feeling. I couldn't stop rewatching the District 4 boy. It's not because of how good he is with a Trident, it's just the way he acts. He acts like James (RIP James). I miss him a lot. I think about him and Thomas every day. Poor Parker though. Losing the person who got him through the loss of his brother. The person who was also there for him every day . The person who was there to love him. I sighed and closed the footage. I stared across to the District 12 penthouse. Maddie was talking with her tributes. I looked to the couch and found Parker asleep, next to Little Maddie and holding a picture of James in his hand. I looked back to the window, but instead looked out across the Capitol. All of our hard work gone and back to square one. So many lost, for nothing.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv

I wanted so badly to go see Maddie.I knew if I did it would give her away but she was my sister.Luckily I had Toby and Parker.Kitty James was cuddled under Parker's arm as he slept.Little Maddie was now up watching Sing It Loud.They were airing all of season 1-4 to get ready for Sing It Louder.My cousin Ruby was sitting with Little Maddie as they watched."Do you think they'll figure it out"I asked.

Maddie

The only people keeping me sane right now was Haymitch and Beta.Also Effie and Cinna but during training I only had two of the four.Gracie and Blake were going into the games and there was nothing I could do."It'll be alright Katniss"Beta said.

Alex

A few days later we had to go for our personal scoring and then the day after were interviews with Caesar.I had gotten a 10 as did Gracie,Finn,Blake,and Ally.Justin had a 9 which wasn't bad.Tomorrow we entered the arena.Anything can happen in there.We don't even know the terrain or the Gamemaker.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Blake's POV:

I noticed a boy by the climbing-nets getting there and then falling when the net turned over. I checked the board and saw that he was William Logan of District 11. After the war, I had re-watched the first Games with Katniss in it, so from what I could tell, people from District 11 were pretty good. I walked over to him the next time he fell and said, "Hello." He looked up from the floor, eyes glinting, and then got up completely, towering over me. "Yes?" he said, going back to the start of the net. "I noticed you falling and I think it's a grip problem," I informed him. "What do you mean?" he asked. I grabbed the rope the way he was. "See, if you do this, you're more likely to lose your grip if you're supporting your weight than if you do this," I said and changed my grip. "Like this?" he said, gripping it like I had showed him. I nodded. "Now try again," I instructed and he did. When he got to the part he had always fallen from, he did my grip and after a few seconds of hanging there, continued on. When he go to the end, he grinned slightly. "Thanks, kid," he told me. I nodded once, a slight smile on my face and went over to make fishhooks. I wanted to cover as much as I could before the Games.

Grace's POV:

I walked over to the boy from 4 who was at the fire-making station. "Hello," I greeted. He looked up and said, "Hi, you're the girl from 7, right?" "Yes," I nodded, "My name is Grace." "Finn," he told me. "Well... I just want to say thank you for helping my brother with the trident." "Brother?" he asked, confused. "Yes. Blake is my younger brother." "But how-" "It's complicated. I just wanted to say, thank you for teaching him. And... if you need any allies, please tell me before the Games," I said and then left to go throw knives. 

• Posted at:

AKARanger

OrElfTheEarmuff

QueenO#s

AwkwrdMomntGard

StarCountes

TwinOElfie

#UltimatTomato

#dabakerst.boys

#Sphoki

#M0lfie

RememberWS665SaltClev

Front sm

elfbulldog81

The last POVs were during training. And, are we going to be POVing the interviews??? I really want to do those!! :) (if we are, after yours, I'll post mine either tomorrow or the day after. :)

• Posted at:

AKARanger

OrElfTheEarmuff

QueenO#s

AwkwrdMomntGard

StarCountes

TwinOElfie

#UltimatTomato

#dabakerst.boys

#Sphoki

#M0lfie

RememberWS665SaltClev

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I'll POV as Cosimia and Riley later. 

• Posted at:

Lani/Chloe

Naidia Leon Alicina Ben Matt

#Freakslikeme<3

#Ichoosehappy

#IamTitanium

#I'mnotclay

#Wearefamily

#RememberClev

#Callonme

#NeverForgetSphinx

Be a butterfly

That random girl who has a Loki obsesison

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yeah we'll do the interviews i time skipped through the private scoring 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

scarletactor17

James the cat is still around? O_O

Finn

Ariel finished her interview and she walked out the other side. I was green lit to walk on stage. "Please welcome, the District 4 male, Finn Everglade!" I have no last name, so I don't get why he said Everglade. I walked on stage and smiled and waved at the crowd. I shook Ceaser Flickerman's hand and sat. "I'm so glad that you are here tonight." "Thank you have having me Ceaser," I replied. He laughed a little, which I found weird. "So tell me, any family back home," he asked. "Little brother. That's it. My parents were killed in the last rebellion." Ceaser's face went from happy to sad, "I'm sorry to hear that. How old is your little brother?" "Ten. I have two best friends back home as well. They didn't take me getting reaped very well." Ceased nodded and continued on, "Well I'm sure that if you win, then they'll be happy to see you again." We talked more, mainly about the Capitol and how it is a wonderful place, until he told me it was time to go. "Thank you for coming Finn. May the Odds be ever in your favor." I nodded and he grabbed my hand and lifted it up as he yelled my name. I walked off the stage soon after.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yes parker wouldn't let go that easily

Alex

I watched the other interviews along side my brother and our two mentors.The Careers were first and looked very ready to kill us all.I watched the rest and then turned to Justin.It was his turn and he stuttered like an idiot but it was kind of funny.When it became my turn I walked on the stage."Welcome Alex Russo"Caesar said"So any guys at home?""Just Mason,my brother Max and my dad"I said."Well I'm sure you'll make it back to them"he said"More of chance than your brother."I laughed because it was true.The big "I'm the better Wizard Justin" was acting like a baby."Well thanks for joining us.May the odds be ever in your favor"he said and I walked off stage.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

scarletactor17

Out of curiosity, what's the arena going to be?

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Well the center is going to look like the second hunger games th outside is going to be Snow mountain terrain so cold

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Can no one POV until I get my interviews through?? (I just don't want to get left behind!! :)

• Posted at:

AKARanger

OrElfTheEarmuff

QueenO#s

AwkwrdMomntGard

StarCountes

TwinOElfie

#UltimatTomato

#dabakerst.boys

#Sphoki

#M0lfie

RememberWS665SaltClev

Front sm

scarletactor17

Ok :)

• Posted at:

Front sm

scarletactor17

What's the plan after this Hunger Games? Another special hunger Games? Another Rebellion?

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Blake's POV:

"Next up we have Blake Jackson!" Ceasar announced and I walked out onto the stage in a black suit and a electric-blue tie. I sat down next to Ceasar and he said, "Welcome, Blake." "Thank you, Ceasar, I'm glad to be here," I said, mostly lying but pulling it off with a smile. "You seem very optimistic for the Games. Have any secrets?" he inquired. "Ah, Ceasar, if I told you, would it be a secret any more?" He put his hands up in mock surrender and the crowd laughed. "Can I get a hint, then?" Ceasar asked, leaning his head forward so I would whisper it to him. I laughed and the crowd joined in. "I'll give a hint to the audience, too," I said and they leaned in. I leaned forward and said, "Don't tell the tributes-" the laughed, because they could see this "-But I have some skills from District 7. Give me an axe and a few days, I'll win. Give me some wire," I shrugged and then grinned with a mischievous glint in my eye, "Who knows?" Whispers and "Ooooh!"s erupted from the crowd. After he got them settled down, he asked, "I am sorry to say that we have no more time tonight, Blake. It was nice talking to you." I nodded and we both stood, "I had a good time." "Happy Hunger Games, Blake, and may the odds be ever in your favor!" Ceasar said. I nodded, grinning, and walked off the stage, sweating.

*Ha, ha! No pun intended! XD (P!ATD)

Grace's POV:

"And now, Grace Jackson!" Ceasar introduced. I walked out in my flowing green dress and heels and waved, smiling at the crowd. I sat down in my chair and crossed my legs. "You look ravishing tonight, *Miss Jackson." "No, please, Ceasar, call me Grace," I told him sweetly. "And let me just say your name fits you perfectly," he compliments. I blushed, acting. "Ceasar, you're too kind," I said, "You look stunning tonight as well." "Aw, you think so?" I nodded, a glint in my eye. "So, Grace, beautiful young lady like yourself, do you have anyone special at home?" "Yes. There's one," I replied. "Well, don't keep us in suspense, tell us about him." "Where to start? He's wonderful, kind... but strong, adventurous, a bit of a troublemaker," I say with a slight laugh, eyes getting a far-away look. Some in the crowd laughed or "aww"d. "He sounds amazing," he says, putting a hand on my knee. I smiled slightly at him. "I have every faith that you will win the Games and get back to him. Especially with a 10!" he said, signaling that it was over. I laughed and we both got up. He bowed, I curtsied and walked off the stage. 

William's POV:

It was my turn to go on. "William Alexander Logan!" he called and I jogged out in a classic black suit, and black tie. I sat down and he said, "Welcome, William." I nodded in return. "A man of few words, are you?" I laughed, "To put it simply." "Well, what about the 11 you scored, hm?" "Guess I was just lucky my district was 11," I replied. The crowd and him laughed. We talked a little more, mainly small talk, and then I had to leave. I walked off, silently. 

• Posted at:

AKARanger

OrElfTheEarmuff

QueenO#s

AwkwrdMomntGard

StarCountes

TwinOElfie

#UltimatTomato

#dabakerst.boys

#Sphoki

#M0lfie

RememberWS665SaltClev

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I haven't really decided yet I was thinking killing off a few more people not sure who yet and there will be a rebellion but I'm not sure if I'm gonna have it start with this games or have a second games before the rebellion I was thinking maybe maddie's mom or dad could secretly be the game maker

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Alex

It was today.Justin looked as scared as ever.I was a little but since I learned to use a trident not as much as he was.We went to get in our tubes to be sent in the arena.Our outfits were snow boots and winter clothes but they weren't so heavy like a normal set of winter clothes.I wonder what the arena would look like."Be careful"Katniss/Maddie said"The Cornucopia is a blood bath."With that I entered my tube and into the arena I went.I looked around.Where we stood looked like a beach tropical forest but around it were snowy mountains.That explained the suit.The Cornucopia stood in the middle with a bunch of weapons and food.Very tempting.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Beta's POV:

I hugged Grace tightly before she went up. "Stay safe, get away from the Cornucopia. Keep our brother safe and get allies," I whispered. She pulled back and said, "I'll get back." I managed a slight smile and then she had to go. Great. Both of my siblings are in the Games. I just hope I can get them both out. Alive. 

• Posted at:

AKARanger

OrElfTheEarmuff

QueenO#s

AwkwrdMomntGard

StarCountes

TwinOElfie

#UltimatTomato

#dabakerst.boys

#Sphoki

#M0lfie

RememberWS665SaltClev

Front sm

scarletactor17

I'll POV in a little bit. I have to do something before I can, but when I'm done I'll write it. I know what aim gonna write so it won't take me long.

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay! Can't wait! :) 

• Posted at:

AKARanger

OrElfTheEarmuff

QueenO#s

AwkwrdMomntGard

StarCountes

TwinOElfie

#UltimatTomato

#dabakerst.boys

#Sphoki

#M0lfie

RememberWS665SaltClev

Front sm

scarletactor17

Finn

"This is Mags. She's the last victor from District 4. Sorry it took so long to get her here. We didn't know she was alive, until recently," said a Capitol official, as he rolled in an old women in a wheelchair. She looked all beaten down and tired. Her eyes, though shone with fire. She smiled and grabbed my hand and Ariel's as well. She looked at us for a moment, before Ariel asked, "Any advice before we go into the games?" She nodded and gestured for us to come closer. We did and she whispered, "Take life only when necessary. Not for the sport of it." She gestured for her to be taken away. I looked at Ariel. "So tomorrow's the day," I said. She nodded, "Yeah." "You nervous?" She shook her head, "In all honesty I really don't know. I'm just taking it one day at a time." I nodded, "Hey, if I don't make it out there and you end winning, take care of my brother will you" She smiled a little, "You're going to see him again." She patted me on the shoulder, before going to her room.

The flight was long. Ariel and I didn't speak a word. We gave each other small nods and glances though. It was when we arrived, that we said goodbye to each other. We hugged, but it was brief. We were pulled apart soon after.

Cordelia hugged me, "Did you enjoy the hazelnut crepes I made?" "Yeah, they hit the spot," I said. I meant it though. "Every tribute that tries them always says that." I laughed a little. We let go of each other. A small bell rung, which signaled it was time. Cordelia she's a small tear, but wiped it away quickly. She fished for something in her pocket, "Your family never got a chance to give you a token. A little reminder of home. Your brother begged the Peace Keepers to get these to you, from what I was told. He even got a black eye in the process. He's okay though, don't worry." I was about to speak, but she put something in my hand ushered me into the tube. It closed after. I opened my hand and found a necklace, with my parents wedding rings on it. I looked at Cordelia and mouthed, "Thank you." She smiled and wiped another tear away. I was lifted up seconds later. I put on the necklace and felt the rings in my hand, as I rose in the dark. I never imagined Eric would have the courage to stand up to those Peace Keepers. I smiled silently in the dark.

The cold wind blew across my face, as the platform stopped rising. I looked around. A tropical ring surrounded the Cornucopia. Beyond the ring, snow and mountains. I looked down and saw ice, with a few patches of land sticking out. Those patches carried different supplies, such as backpacks and other necessities. Strips of rock also came from the Cornucopia. I looked at the Cornucopia. Loaded with weapons and supplies. I looked around for Ariel. I saw her, about four platforms away looking at me. The clock began to countdown:

30-I saw the District 10 female to right.
29-District 8 male to my left
28-Crying could be heard from the other side
27-I saw the Careers put together
26-Laughter and whistles were blown by the Careers
25-More crying can be heard
24-The wind begins to blow hard
23-I look for other Tributes that I know
22-I see Blake next to the crying tribute
21-Grace is about two platforms to his left
20-I see Alex 8 platforms to my right
19-I see that she is deciding what to do
18-I look back at the Cornucopia
17-I see a Trident
16-Silence
15-The Tribute crying jumps off her plate
14-She gets blown and almost cause the tributes next to them to fall
13-Cannon is fired soon after
12-Blake manages to get back on his plate, but the other tribute isn't so lucky.
11-The other tribute slips.
10-Explosion.
9-The tributes next to him manage to get back up too.
8-Mag's words ring in my head.
7-I can't kill anyone.
6-I won't.
5-If I do, Eric won't look at me the same.
4-I have to win this.
3-For Eric.
2-I need to try.
1-I won't go down without a fight.
0-Go!

I jumped off my plate and tried not to slip on the ice. I heard the sound of ice breaking everyone. I got up and climbed the strip of rock and I just ran and ran. Another cannon fired. I saw many tributes slipping and fighting. The Careers had split up and were trying to take out people near the patches of rock. I managed to get to the Cornucopia first and Ariel followed second. I grabbed a Trident. Another cannon fired. Ariel took an empty backpack and began filling it with stuff to make nets. Tributes were beginning to get closer and closer. "Make it quick Ariel." "I'm trying here." Ariel finished and grabbed a small spear and a ring filled with knives. "Cover me," I asked. She nodded and took on a tribute and managed to kick him hard enough he fell through the ice. I familiar faces begin to come in. "Let them in Ariel," I said as I began to fill a backpack with food. Grace soon ran in, along with Alex. I looked at Grace and smiled, "Good thing we're allies right?" "Yeah, thanks for not killing us."
I nodded and simply replied, "Duck." I threw my Trident at the arm of the District 10 male. He fell down and screamed. I continued packing supplies. Once I was done, I removed the Trident from his arm and he screamed. I grabbed a sickle. Ariel and I looked at each other and nodded. The two of us ran off. We ran to the sounds of multiple cannons firing like bullets. We got to the edge and looked back. We looked at each other again. "We forgot about them," I said. "Yeah, let's go back," Ariel replied. We ran back. I noticed a small figure, struggling in the ice. I looked and saw Blake, trying to get a backpack off of a piece of land. Two Careers were running towards him. "Get to the others Ariel. I can't let the Careers kill Blake." I jumped off and slid on the ice. Blake looked at me and gave a sigh of relief. "You ok," I asked. He nodded, "I'm in a pickle. Do you mind not letting the Careers kill me?" "Sure thing." I let the Careers come to me, before blocking a few blows from them. I managed to to cut one in the leg, but the other one was too fast. I got knocked over quickly, but got back up. I threw my Trident at her and she dodged, but broke through the ice. Blake got the backpack and began looking around. "Where's Grace," he asked. I looked around and found Ariel, Grace, and Alex together at the Cornucopia. "Watch out," yelled Ariel. I turned and saw the other two Careers running towards us. The two ones I knocked out where getting back up. We were surrounded, with one way out. "Run." "What?" "Just run Blake," I yelled. He nodded and the two of us began running away from the Cornucopia. I grabbed my Trident and we managed to escape.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Alex

The three of us made our way to the beach near the forest and started looking for Blake and grace. A few cannons went off an then not to long after did they show the faces of who was dead.Careers had a large group this year and it was us against them.We kept running accidentally bumping into Blake and Finn.We had to turn around and run after noticing the careers were after us.So much easier with magic."I have to find Justin"I said"My brother."

Maddie

This game was already a nightmare.Suddenly an announcement was made."There will be a little twist to the games"Cladius announced"Some of the mentors will be joining the games.""What"I complained just as the Peacekeepers came in and dragged me to the tubes.Haymitch looked furious.I was now dressed in the arena clothes like the tributes.I stared to the cornucopia.I slowly made my way across the ice and to the mouth grabbing a bow.I then turned to see beta and we made our way to find our tributes.I noticed two careers chasing them so I shot two arrows right into their chests.

Liv

"What"I complained.Suddenly Haymitch walked in."They sent Katniss into the games along with Beta and two other mentors"he said."We have to get her out of there"I said feeling a little nauseous.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ooh, this is so exciting! :) Also, I am changing William's skill with a hammer to a mace. :) 

Beta's POV:

When I got dropped into the Games, again, I noticed the Cornucopia had already been raided but some things were still there. I ran over to it, trying not to slip on the ice, and then got to the Cornucopia. I grabbed two throwing knives and shoved them in my boots and grabbed an axe. I noticed a two maces in the back. Oh gosh. I looked around to see if there was a backpack, but there wasn't. I looked down and noticed some matches on the ground. I picked it up, shoved it in my pocket, and looked around. I grabbed a quiver of arrows and a bow and then ran to the beach and into the forest, trying to find my siblings. 

William's POV:

The first thing I did after it went off was go to the forest. I hid near the edge until the others dispersed into the forest and the snow. I was about to go until the announcement came and I stopped and hid again. When it was over, I waited while the Mentors came in one by one. One I didn't recognize, and I didn't recognize the next. The third was Katniss Everdeen, who grabbed a bow and went into the forest. The fourth was Beta Jackson, who grabbed some weapons and something off the ground and then went in the same direction as Katniss. I looked around and waited for a few seconds and then, satisfied it was as safe as it could get, I ran towards the Cornucopia. I went in and saw that all the backpacks were gone. I noticed a mace in the back, however. I went towards it and right behind the pile was what looked like a folded-up tarp. I looked around and saw shoved into a corner what looked like a black bag. I went over to it and found it was a sleeping bag. Good. I grabbed it and opened up the tarp. I shoved the sleeping bag into it and tied it up and made a loop with the strings. I slung it over my head so I wouldn't have to use my hands. Then with my right hand, I grabbed the handle of the mace, picked it up, and ran for the beach, where I went into the forest and towards the mountains.

Blake's POV:

We hurried through the trees and eventually, we lost him. Then, we wandered through the woods, trying to find Alex's brother, Justin. While they went away a little bit, I climbed a tree to see if I could get a better view. I did and I scanned through the branches for anyone. I was looking particularly for Justin, who Alex had described to me, so I didn't notice the girl running with an axe that was my sister. I spotted him some distance away to the north, almost to the base of the mountains. I slid down and ran to catch up and tell them. But I tripped on a root. And fell. I turned over on my back to see William Logan of District 11 about to hit me with the mace. He was about to bring it down on me, when something clicked in his eyes and he hesitated. He was about to lower it beside him when suddenly, an arrow dove into his calf and an arrowhead protruded out of his shoulder. He dropped the mace behind him and fell, arching his back as it touched the spikes on the mace. He hissed in pain, blinking tears out of his eyes as he looked to the sky. "If those are careers, you should run, Jackson," he whispered, using my last name. Alex, Finn, Grace, and Ariel ran up to me. Alex had trained her bow on him and Grace helped me up. Beta ran up behind him. "Beta!" Grace and I exclaimed, running around William and to her. She hugged us both but Alex interrupted us when she said, "So, do we kill him." I turned around to see him gingerly pull out the arrow in his shoulder. He gasped as blood poured out of his wound. "No!" I say. "He was going to kill you!" Beta says. "No! I mean, yes, he was about to, but he didn't recognize me at first. He wasn't going to when he saw me. He hesitated. If he had wanted to kill me, I would be dead before your arrows reached him," I explained. He quickened his breaths for a second before pulling out the arrow in his calf. "And right before you guys caught up to me, he told me to run if they were careers," I say. "So do I kill him?" Alex asked. "No! Don't. Please, don't. If you do, you'll be killing two people. Please, I beg of you, let me live," William pleads. "What do you mean I'll be killing two people?" He looked around and whispers, "Not here. Not now." He leans back only to fall on his mace. He winces and moves it to the side and then leans back. Calmly, gingerly, he takes a part of his shirt and rips it. He presses it to his shoulder and closes his eyes as the clothe reddens. "I have a sleeping bag in this tarp," He whispers, "If that is the price for letting me live, then take it. I was only doing... what I thought... I had, too." Everyone looked confused about William. "I have known a lot of people in my life," Grace says, "Why should I believe you?" "You have... no reason, I admit.... I tried to kill your brother, you want to kill me. ...I get it.... If you are going to... kill me, all I ask... is to do it quickly....," he said, saying phrases in intervals, struggling to stay conscious from the blood loss. For a few seconds, everything was silent. "I believe him," Grace says. Beta looks from William to Grace and then says, "I trust Grace's judgement." "I won't kill," Finn says. "Fine. But if you try to hurt anyone in this group, I will kill you," Alex says. He closes his eyes and nods. Grace nods once and then kneels down. "Good, keep pressure there," she tells him and then takes off his boot and rolls up the pant leg to see the injury. She rips a long part of her shirt off and ties it around William's gash. 

Grace's POV:

I tie his shoulder wound up to the best of my ability and say, "That's all I can do until we find a stream or we get actual medical supplies." "Thank you," he whispers. "So are you coming with us or are you staying here?" the girl who I found out is Ariel asks him. The injured guy sits up and slowly takes off his bag. He hands it to me and says, "A deal is a deal. Thank you, but I'll stay on my own." "Alright, then. Suit it yourself," Alex says. "Oh, Alex, I saw your brother. He's north of here, almost at the base of the mountain," Blake tells her. She brightens a little bit and then says, "Let's go, then!" and runs north. 

*I have something planned that will have to do with this girl and William either during the rebellion or during the Victor's Tour. :)

William's POV:

The boy with dark hair and grey eyes and the girl from his district run after her. A girl with blond hair and glasses(Maddie) goes after them. Blake's older sister goes after them with Blake tagging along. The girl beside me is the last to go. She took out the sleeping bag and gave me the tarp back and then got up and ran after the group of eight. Nice people. I put the tarp around me again like a bag and then slowly got up to one knee. I looked around and saw a nice, thick looking stick within my reach. I grabbed it and slowly got up, leaning onto the branch and grabbed my mace with the other hand. The medic girl reminded me of *Eiddwen. I missed her. But she was why I would kill. And why I had to go, now. Slowly and wearily, leaning on my branch, I walked until I was at the root of the mountain. I looked left and right and found a small ledge to my right a little ways up. There was already snow at the foot because of the Gamemakers. I struggled up to the ledge, but when I actually got to it, I had to clear away all the snow first before being able to sit down. I leaned my back against the mountain face, my sweat turning cold and chilling me. My mace was near my right hand and my branch to my left. I leaned forward and got out my tarp. It could work for a makeshift tent for the night. It was a dark grey, just missing the color of the mountain. But it would have to do. 

(Mods, please let this go through!!!)

• Posted at:

AKARanger

OrElfTheEarmuff

QueenO#s

AwkwrdMomntGard

StarCountes

TwinOElfie

#UltimatTomato

#dabakerst.boys

#Sphoki

#M0lfie

RememberWS665SaltClev

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I'm confused one Maddie has the bow not Alex two Maddie is dressed like katniss so she doesn't look like maddie

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

scarletactor17

Toby

"Parker, what are you doing now," I asked. Parker had covered himself, so I would think he was sleeping. "Nothing." "Come on give it to me," I said, gesturing for him to give me the tablet. "Come on! Just five more minutes. I'm only watching the Games," he begged. "You shouldn't be watching the Games," I replied. "Nothing's happening though. Ma-I mean Katniss is just talking with the boy from District 4. They are talking about Space Werewolves!" I gave him a weirded out look and looked at the screen. Katniss and the District 4 boy, talking. "You can't be as big a fan as this one person I know. He and his brother camped out a whole month, waiting for Volume 80," said Katniss. The boy chuckled, "Well I guess having to give away two signed copies of Volumes 13
and 32 for the first ever copy of Volume 10 can't be beat?" Katniss began laughing a little. Meanwhile, Parker was jumping up and down on his bed, "He gave away signed copies of Volume 13 and 32, for that!? How stupid can someone be! Volume 10 is barely worth anything!" I smiled. It was nice seeing Parker happy. Even if it were only for a short time. Not that much made him happy these days. Parker went on a whole 10 minute rant about what the District 4 boy had done. As long as it made him forget about having lost his brother and James and maybe losing Maddie too, I would be fine. "Ok easy now Parker. Just get some sleep right now." He rolled his eyes, "Fine dad," he said jokingly. I took the tablet from the bed and closed the door. I watched the feed for a few minutes, just to make sure Maddie was ok. Just to give Liv some good news. Having your twin sister fight for her life for the millionth time isn't easy. Everything was fine. Until the roars came and the feed cut to black.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv

"What"I was confused"No no no no." The screen had gone black.What was happening?I was about ready to burst into tears.Maddie wasn't just my sister.Shes my best friend.Suddenly dad came through the door."What's going on"I asked"Where's Katniss?""Katniss ?I thought Ma---no"he said when he figured it out.How was I supposed to focus on filming Sing It Louder when this is happening?

Maddie

A few more deaths had happened and everything was going as the Capitol wanted until the arena shut down.No one was moving."What's going on"Grace asked."I don't know but be on your guard because this is the Capitol "I said.A few explosions went off on the other side of the arena where the careers were.Two screams filled the air and then back to silence.Alex was laughing."It worked"she said"Pranks are awesome."

Alex

The prank was genius .I do them all the time at school.Except this one was deadly."So what's happening"she asked."I don't know"Maddie replied.Suddenly a Capitol plane landed in front of us.The door opened and inside stood Haymitch,Effie,Cinna,and Mom.I ran over to hug her and we all climbed aboard."Where are we going"I asked."Back to 13"she replied."The Gamemaker"I asked."Was me the whole time.I played along until President Riker Henshaw left"she said."Liv and Parker.Toby and Little Maddie"I asked."Your dad got them out of the Capitol.The tv show will be filmed in 13"she replied.i pulled the wig off."No way"Justin said"It was you the whole time.You're the Mockingjay of the last rebellion.""Yeah and this is team Rooney"I said pointing to Beta and Grace."Half"Grace said"Don't forget Toby,Willow,Josh,Andi,and Diggie the traitor."I took the contacts out and Cinna handed me my glasses.He then gave me my normal clothes so I went to change.As soon as we landed in thirteen I went to find Liv and wrapped her in a tight hug."Welcome to 13"said a voice"I'm President Smalls.""No"Liv said."Hey girl"he said flirting with my sister who was in fact married to Toby.""Get out of here Artichoke"I said."I'm the real President"a female voice said"I'm President Bailey Pickett."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Sorry! I forgot about Maddie being Katniss. And I just sort-of assumed Alex also had a bow. :P 

• Posted at:

AKARanger

OrElfTheEarmuff

QueenO#s

AwkwrdMomntGard

StarCountes

TwinOElfie

#UltimatTomato

#dabakerst.boys

#Sphoki

#M0lfie

RememberWS665SaltClev

Front sm

scarletactor17

Lol did not see that coming. You just bought more time for someone I was gonna take out.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yeah i decided this rebellion was gonna start the first games this time twist to the games

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Cool! :) And sorry about the mishap with my earlier POV. :P

William's POV:

I looked up from my ledge to see that it was dark, even though it was barely after mid-day. And, a Capital ship land, which was weird, because they never landed to get the dead. I leaned closer to see it better and saw the group I was just with board the ship. Lucky them. Weird, but lucky. Well, at least I won't have to get rid of them after I got rid of the Careers. That's one good thing. Then the light flickered and it was back to how it used to be. I tightened the cloth binding the injuries and packed the tarp. Then, I grabbed my branch and my mace and started down the mountain to search for the Careers and end the Games with, hopefully, me as the victor. Minus the people that left in the Capital ship. 

• Posted at:

AKARanger

OrElfTheEarmuff

QueenO#s

AwkwrdMomntGard

StarCountes

TwinOElfie

#UltimatTomato

#dabakerst.boys

#Sphoki

#M0lfie

RememberWS665SaltClev

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Um with no Gamemaker there is no games maddie's mom is the Gamemaker she's breaking them out of the arena while the power is out 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

elfbulldog81

? Was that to me or Tobias(right, Tobias?)?

• Posted at:

AKARanger

OrElfTheEarmuff

QueenO#s

AwkwrdMomntGard

StarCountes

TwinOElfie

#UltimatTomato

#dabakerst.boys

#Sphoki

#M0lfie

RememberWS665SaltClev

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

You elf

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Riley

Maya

Peyton

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Lily

Emma

Rey

Alana

Killian

Aria

Harley

Haley

Skye

Ellie

Carson

Sophia

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Yes, but William left them. They weren't near William when (I thought it was Alex's?) Alex's mom picked them up. And the power was supposed to come back on until after they left. :) (if I didn't make that clear, then sorry. :P)

• Posted at:

AKARanger

OrElfTheEarmuff

QueenO#s

AwkwrdMomntGard

StarCountes

TwinOElfie

#UltimatTomato

#dabakerst.boys

#Sphoki

#M0lfie

RememberWS665SaltClev

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

It's Maddie's mom number one two she wouldn't leave the rest of the tributes and the power wouldnt be back on until all the trbutes are in thirteen

Alex is the tribtribute but it's Maddie's mom Alex is supposed to be the mocking jay but she's going to refuse

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus