Front sm

scarletactor17

Branch: Janus

Percy Jackson was one of the last two known demigods left alive. Ever since the fall of the Olympians, the world grew to become a darker, crueler place. The mortals had now taken over the world for themselves. Day by day, demigods and other mythological creatures either vanished or were killed off by an unknown source that had taken over the world. No one knew, not even Chiron what was causing this. It has been 20 years, since it happened and a now middle aged Percy lives a poor life, trying to scrap together money for medicine to help a dying Chiron have just a few more days and what was formerly Annabeth. Little does Percy know that Chiron has been having visions. Visions of the Olympian gods reincarnated. All of them except one. Poseidon, god of the sea. Chiron knew that the dark force that had destroyed the world, had failed to find them all. But this dark force needed just one, in order to stop the Olympians from coming back fully. He is desperate and is sparing no expense for the capture of the new Goddess of the Sea. Chiron knows that she will come soon. He knows what will happen when she comes. But Percy doesn’t and their future does not look good.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I know everybody goes through the same dark places -JrJr

Front sm

fallingangel373

Branch: Ekaterina

That sounds pretty cool!

• Posted at:

I'M BACK

or not

I apologize 

I'm very erratic with posting, though I'll try my hardest

But any which way, I'm Maddie

~A Mess Both On and Off the Forums~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

it does sound really cool (sounds like a awesome never been done rp too)

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

Maddie: Thanks!

Mal: I think I'll make it into an RP instead. I don't think an rp has ever had a story like this. I can save you a spot of you want. I'm probably going to make the thing now, since I really want this rp to stay fresh in my mind.

• Posted at:

I know everybody goes through the same dark places -JrJr

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Ooh!!!!

• Posted at:

ϟ /C\a/r\a/m\e/l\o/r\J/u\l/e\s. ϟ

"We put on a fake smile to hide the pain, yet we wish someone would look closely enough and see how broken we really are inside."

T39C MB Christmas Party- /306543

Front sm

firecolonel18

Branch: Lucian

I love this idea! 

• Posted at:

Virgil 

Firebending elven alchemist from Cybertron 

a.k.a. Nerdy fanboy and book enthusiast 

"Remember my chains."