Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Branch: Ekaterina

It's a totally normal day. Exept for the fact that somebody snuck into your house at night. And took you to a really creepy manor that happens to have several..misftis. You're not even sure they're humans. "We'er not." say a lean girl wearing a masquerade-style wolf mask. She tilts her head,and as if listening to something nobody else can hear,she races quickly up the stairs,screaming angrily "EJ!!! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY FOOD!"

Rules:

NO CRASHING.

(My form from last time)

Wolf In Sheep's Clothing (Wolf)

Female

Wolf is sorta snarky,but once you're her friend,she's loyal to the grave. As mentioned in the intro,she likes food. Wolf is really hyper and can't sit still. She can be quiet,though,and her being quiet tends to creep people out.

Wolf has wild,rib-cage-length really dark black hair,wolflike amber eyes,tan skin,& wears a brown bomber jacket over a dark blue galazy-patternerd shirt,black leggings,and skull-patterned converse lowtops.

Wolf's powers are turning into a rather large wolf. As a result,she has heightened hearing & smell. Her canine teeth are longer & sharper than usual.

Room look:There's a pair of wolve's fangs painted on her door. Once you go inside,the walls are painted with a green-foresty kind of paint. There's a chest in one corner that has 'But a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning' on it in white,jagged letters.She's got a wolf bedspread and an XBOX in one corner of the room.

Other:Wolf will occasionally shed.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Creepypasta

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"You're just as sane as I am."-Luna Lovegood

"Either find a way or make one."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Front sm

winterfrost107

Branch: Lucian

CP name: Scarlet Rose (Scarlet)

Appearance: Scarlet has long, deep red hair, pale skin, and wears blood red lipstick. She has a scar on the right side of her hair but she covers it with a silver masquerade mask that covers half her face but curves around her mouth. She wears an old black and red gothic dress that is torn at the bottom and is often barefoot.

Personality: she has a seemingly shy personality, but it's not the case, she often speaks in terms so people may not understand because they are not commonly used. She does get along well with the Bloody Painter and Jane

Room location: almost at the top, you'll know it when you see the roses lining her door

Room interior: the walls are painted blood red, she has a black wardrobe with more simple clothing in it, she has small jars of blood on a bookshelf, no one us quite sure what she does with it. Along with the blood she has books a and a few sketch pads on the bookshelf and then there's her sleeping area.

Abilities: she can manipulate people's minds, almost like telepathy.

other: n/a

• Posted at:

Staof Nohria

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Right. I forgot a few things.

Room Location:Go up some stairs. Turn left & at the end of the hall is Wolf's room. You'll know it when you see it.

Wolf:

I trudged up the stairs to Scarlet's room and banged on the door. "Open up! I wanna summon Bloody Mary,but BEN's a chicken." I said,without opening the door.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Creepypasta

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

winterfrost107

I'm so sorry, this whole time I thought my post went through. I don't know why it didn't though.

• Posted at:

Staof Nohria

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

I feel ya. My internet was cut off for a week once. It sucked.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Creepypasta

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

winterfrost107

Scarlet:

I was sitting on the edge of my bed, reading a book when I heard a loud knock on my door. I walked over and opened it. Whoever it might as well just come in if they are going to be that loud.

I saw Wolf standing in the hall. She explained why she was here.

"So, I assumed you'd like me to summon her with you?"

• Posted at:

Staof Nohria

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

CP Name:Bloody Mary

Apperance:Mary's about the size of Sally,with short ginger hair,& one blue eye. The other side of her face is *ahem* extensively scarred (& still red when the original pastas & our OCs find her),but unlike Scarllet,she doesn't see anything wrong with it. She wears an old-fashioned little girl's nightgown that's torn at the hem & usually carries a ripped felt doll.

Personality:Mary's shy at first,but once you get to know her,she's like a monkey:Hyper,fond of climbing,& usually happy. She gets along with Sally & strangeley,Jeff.

Room location:Under the stairwell

Room interior:The walls are painted green,she has a small dresser in the corner,& a pile of toys in another corner.

Abilities:She can walk through mirrrors.

Other:Nope.

Wolf:That's when BEN barreld through the door,looking very pale. "I-found..."he panted. "Eh." That's when I barrled out the door,& saw something that scared me:A little girl laying in the woods. But that wasn't what scared me:It was her face. The left side of her face was battered & broken,so I did the logical thing:I screamed. "BLOODY MARY! BLOODY MARY!" I shouted. "Hey,that's it! That's what we should call her." Jeff blurted out.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Creepypasta

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

The first human of this rp! Yay! (He'll play an important part of Mary's rite of passage from adorable little kid to Creepypasta. Yes,Mary will age,but only until she's old enough to have a legitimate crush,which by my standards is 12 or 13. So basically,he's important.) 

Name:Ethan Dawson

Age:He'll start out as 6,the same age Mary is when she meets him.

Personality:He's active & sweet as a kid,but as he finds an attraction to Kelsea,he grows snobbish,a dumb jocky kind of dude,& rude to Mary.

Apperance:As a little kid,he's skinny,with dark ginger hair,wide blue eyes,& tan skin. As a 12 or 13 year old,he's tall & muscular,with gelled hair & the same blue eyes. As a kid,he wears a green shirt,shorts,& flip flops. As a 12 or 13 year old,he wears jeans,a sports jacket,& athletic shoes.

Crush:At first Mary,but then Kelsea.

Other:Nah.

Name:Chelsea Bettancort

Personality:She's the definition of a snob,& shallow.

Apperance:Mary only meets her once,so here we go. She usually wears all pink,some over-the-top jewlerey,lots of makeup and heels.

Crush:He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named-Becuase-He-Hurt-Mai-Smol-Bean (Aka Ethan).

Other:Nah.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Creepypasta

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Wolf:

I just shrugged,picked up the random girl,& took her to the expert on scars:Scarlett Rose,as random child was awake.

Mary:"Hi! I'm Rosie! Who are you? Why am I here? Why aren't you looking at me?" I asked,just before we entered an organized room with blood red walls. "Scarlett,we'ev got someone here for you." A girl with reaaaaaaaaally long red hair in an old-looking dress was standing there. "Hi!" I said.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Creepypasta

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

winterfrost107

I'm trying to figure out how to POV.

• Posted at:

Staof Nohria

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

(Sorry bout that. I just had a sudden burst of inspiration. Just ignore that P.O.V where Mary's standing there.)

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Creepypasta

Proud Slytherin

Front sm

winterfrost107

No, it's fine. I like the plot.

• Posted at:

Staof Nohria

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

Front sm

winterfrost107

Scarlet:

I looked at the girl, her condition actually looked terrible but she didn't seem to notice much. Quickly I went to my cabinet because even though I specialize in poison, I also know how to cure them and heal wounds.

I came back with some aloe and pot marigold. "The marigold will help with the bleeding and the aloe helps reduce pain."

• Posted at:

Staof Nohria

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Bloody Mary:I frowned at the flower. "What's that for? Where'd it come from? Oh." I said,& sat still,then recoiled as it got in my mouth. "EWW! Flowers don't taste good." I annouced.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Creepypasta

Proud Slytherin