Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Branch: Ekaterina

It's a totally normal day. Exept for the fact that somebody snuck into your house at night. And took you to a really creepy manor that happens to have several..misftis. You're not even sure they're humans. "We'er not." say a lean girl wearing a masquerade-style wolf mask. She tilts her head,and as if listening to something nobody else can hear,she races quickly up the stairs,screaming angrily "EJ!!! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY FOOD!"

Rules:

NO CRASHING.

(My form from last time)

Wolf In Sheep's Clothing (Wolf)

Female

Wolf is sorta snarky,but once you're her friend,she's loyal to the grave. As mentioned in the intro,she likes food. Wolf is really hyper and can't sit still. She can be quiet,though,and her being quiet tends to creep people out.

Wolf has wild,rib-cage-length really dark black hair,wolflike amber eyes,tan skin,& wears a brown bomber jacket over a dark blue galazy-patternerd shirt,black leggings,and skull-patterned converse lowtops.

Wolf's powers are turning into a rather large wolf. As a result,she has heightened hearing & smell. Her canine teeth are longer & sharper than usual.

Room look:There's a pair of wolve's fangs painted on her door. Once you go inside,the walls are painted with a green-foresty kind of paint. There's a chest in one corner that has 'But a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning' on it in white,jagged letters.She's got a wolf bedspread and an XBOX in one corner of the room.

Other:Wolf will occasionally shed.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Nevermore

I am:A Warrior

An Unwanted

Quote of the day:"The scariest monsters are the ones that lurk within our souls."-Edgar Allen Poe

Shadowhouser

Chaos Mage

Queen of horror stories

Proud Slytherin

Witchdoctor

Tribute

Front sm

winterfrost107

Branch: Lucian

CP name: Scarlet Rose (Scarlet)

Appearance: Scarlet has long, deep red hair, pale skin, and wears blood red lipstick. She has a scar on the right side of her hair but she covers it with a silver masquerade mask that covers half her face but curves around her mouth. She wears an old black and red gothic dress that is torn at the bottom and is often barefoot.

Personality: she has a seemingly shy personality, but it's not the case, she often speaks in terms so people may not understand because they are not commonly used. She does get along well with the Bloody Painter and Jane

Room location: almost at the top, you'll know it when you see the roses lining her door

Room interior: the walls are painted blood red, she has a black wardrobe with more simple clothing in it, she has small jars of blood on a bookshelf, no one us quite sure what she does with it. Along with the blood she has books a and a few sketch pads on the bookshelf and then there's her sleeping area.

Abilities: she can manipulate people's minds, almost like telepathy.

other: n/a

• Posted at:

Star

#proudChristian

"'Cause I'm technically single, emotionally unavailable."

Front sm

moonlightmagic106

Branch: Ekaterina

Right. I forgot a few things.

Room Location:Go up some stairs. Turn left & at the end of the hall is Wolf's room. You'll know it when you see it.

Wolf:

I trudged up the stairs to Scarlet's room and banged on the door. "Open up! I wanna summon Bloody Mary,but BEN's a chicken." I said,without opening the door.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:A Warrior

An Unwanted

Quote of the day:"The scariest monsters are the ones that lurk within our souls."-Edgar Allen Poe

Shadowhouser

Chaos Mage

Queen of horror stories

Proud Slytherin

Witchdoctor

Tribute

Front sm

winterfrost107

Branch: Lucian

I'm so sorry, this whole time I thought my post went through. I don't know why it didn't though.

• Posted at:

Star

#proudChristian

"'Cause I'm technically single, emotionally unavailable."