Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

What if we play a Snow White and she's only sleeping, then shed be dreaming, and she'd eventually wake up

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϟ /C\a/r\a/m\e/l\o/r\J/u\l/e\s. ϟ

"We put on a fake smile to hide the pain, yet we wish someone would look closely enough and see how broken we really are inside."

T39C MB Christmas Party- /306543

Front sm

yellowdragon597

I'm going to say that's alright if she gets revived or goes all true loves kiss. If you have not noticed i don't actually eliminate civilians. So it is ok with me. 

• Posted at:

Hey, I'm YD597!

I'm Crazy.

I'm Emo.

I'm an Artist.

I'm a Nerd.

I'm also very Violent.

My name means Wise.

What a coincidence.

Front sm

jadecobra404

Branch: Lucian

Bump.

• Posted at:

Maddie.

Bring back the old MB.

Cahill Princess Android Demigod Other

I ship Jake with a long walk off a short bridge.

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

*Coughs* 

• Posted at:

"We put on a fake smile to hide the pain, yet we wish someone would look closely enough and see how broken we really are inside."

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

I suppose I'll post later...

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Isi:

As soon as I was sure the person was gone, I stood up and vaulted over the gate. Then I quietly walked over to the open door. Then I peeked outside. Mr. Scardy-Boots wasn't the only one here. One person was inspecting the damage to the house whilst two others were arguing and gesturing loudy. All of them wore some shade of blue and each had some sort of symbol on their arm. Neither were characteristic to the region. But both looked vaguely familiar.

"You imbecile!" I jumped, slightly. I then ducked behind the door as heavy footsteps approached. "They'll get suspicious if they see the door open." Then the door slammed shut and the person started to walk away.

And, for once in my life, I used my head. As quietly as I could, I stood up and started to look around. Knowing my uncle, he probably hid some things in the stable. You know, 'In case of emergency'. My dad's side of the family can be weird sometimes. Anyways......

This left me with two options. I could try, and quite honestly, fail to confront these guys. Then hope someone could hear my panicked screaming. Or I could take my chances with Isabel, go into the woods and hope for the best.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

*knocks on thread door* Hello! Is it too late to join?

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

~A forever bitter pre- Dark Ages MBer~

"I say Vol, you say Tron! Vol-?"

"...Vol-tron...?"

So long live the car crash hearts

Cry on the couch and all the poets come to life

Fix me in 45

#Isupportsamegendershipping 

\(o-o)z

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

*opens door*

Nope, just try to read along the confusing plot line

• Posted at:

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Sweet!

Name and its meaning: Raven (It means, well Raven.) She doesn't have a last name because her family believes that last names are too identifiable

Appearance: Mid-tone brown skin, choppy black hair. The length keeps changing because she alternates between cutting it and growing it out with potions. Big black eyes (not all black, just the iris is black too). About 165cm, average weight. Has dozens of scrapes from her skin rubbing against wood, nails, you name it. Has scars on her back that she doesn't like to talk about, but no one sees them anyway so she doesn't worry about it. Wears a ruffled black skirt with white leggings, a floaty white tank top made from a fire-resistant material, and a silver sweater tied around her waist that she bought with her first earnings. Wears black boots, and has a bunch of bracelets on her wrists, including a long, thick ribbon made of royal purple cloth. When her hairs is long, it goes in her hair. It was given to her by one of the lost princesses when they were much younger, in return for a bracelet with silver charms. When she cleans the stables, she puts on a long jacket and pants.

Personality: An independent girl who secretly loves to be around people. She gets kind of starved of human contact, so she tends to be physically clingy. Sarcastic, usually talks less and listens more. Loyal to her friends, and has a big heart. Suffers from claustrophobia.

Brief history: She works as a stablegirl under the corrupt king. She picks up snippets of information, because though people are careful about what is said, who pays much mind to a young horsekeeper? She scribbles down the information in diaries, which she keeps in obscure places and then forgets about. Since she isn't giving the information to anyone (and truly has a selectively bad memory) she manages to avoid the curse,but she's very careful about it. (This wasn't brief, sorry :P)

Other: I'm not sure if my outfit counts as fantasy, can you tell me if I need to change it?

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

jadecobra404

Raven is accepted.

• Posted at:

Maddie.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

jadecobra404

(Yes folks, I'm still here)

• Posted at:

Maddie.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Hi maddie

• Posted at:

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Raven's POV

A cure for his ailment, huh?

Lounging in one of the local taverns close to the palace, I turned my thoughts over in my head. Word was that the king had sent one of his people out to search for the cure to his illness.

Many before had looked for a cure of similar proportions, but none had ever been found.

I ran a hand through my now-short hair, looking at my wrist when my hand came down. Looking at the neat purple ribbon tied around it.

Where are the royal princesses?

When the current king had overthrown the old one (who, by the way, was a just person loved by all) the entire family had to flee. Some were killed.

But some escaped.

It all happened while I was a child, only a handful of years old. I was too young to remember the event, but I remembered one of the princesses giving me the royal purple ribbon as a thank-you gift for finding her runaway puppy.

I'd treasured it ever since.

Standing up and pushing my chair back, I left a handful of coins on the table to pay for my food, and walked out. Wind was stirring through the clearing, and I closed my eyes, letting it was over me.

My eyes opened when I could smell the burning of smoke.

I wrinkled my nose. Trevor.

He was such a nuisance around these parts, and no one could do much to stop him. He was fast, cunning, and skilled with weaponry.

I sighed at I came up to the stables, walking inside. It was a general stable, where everyone could keep their horses, but the king had his own quarters. Too close to the burning house for comfort, but I went inside anyway, ignoring the two people outside speculating the damage to the house.

Suddenly, a noise in the hay caught my attention, and I whipped my head to the left. I thought it was a horse, but it was coming from the tack room.

Very carefully, I approached the room, before pushing it open and standing back, bracing.

I thought it might have been a thief, but it was a girl who didn't look much like one.

"Are you hidi-" I began, then stopped as I narrowed my eyes looking her up and down. I know her from somewhere...

She just stared at me with wide eyes. "Close the door!" she hissed.

I joined her inside, memories still weakly fluttering in my brain as I looked at her. "What are you-" I tried again, before stopping immediately.

"...Isi?"

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Pokes head in*

Hey, I'm on vacation until Wednesday. I'll post as soon as I get back!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Isi:

I frowned in confusion. Then I took a moment to look at the girl. Two things stood out about her. First, her hair was somewhat choppy. And second, for some reason, she was wearing a purple ribbon around her wrist. She looked vaguely familiar. But from where.......

Then it clicked.

"Raven?" She nodded. I grinned and gave her a quick hug.

I'd met Raven when I had first moved in with my Aunt and Uncle. More specifically, we'd met the first time I went to the stables. I was supposed to be checking on Nero, a black and white Paint Horse, because he hadn't been feeling too well. We ran into each other and then we ended up talking. But I'm getting sidetracked. I hadn't seen her in quite some time.

"It's so good to see you! But... Uh... Where've you been? And what're you doing here?!"

"Well, I was trying to ask you the same thing," she replied.

"Oh. Right. Sorry. Well, it's a long story. But the short answer is, I'm kind of hiding from those guys out there. And I'm searching for...uh... To be honest I have no idea what exactly I'm looking for. You?"

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Raven's POV

I regarded Isi with wide eyes the whole time she was talking. I hadn't seen her for so long!

"...You?" She finished, and I blinked.

"I work as the stablegirl for the new king," I replied. "I was just checking up on his horses."

"You work for him?" she frowned. I shrugged.

"Work is work. Besides, the things I hear around the palace can be of good value."

"Things like what?"

I shrugged again. "Can't say. I'll be cursed. But, I can tell you that the king seems to be seeking something from the Cornerwitch." When the name left my mouth, she shivered.

"Yikes. Why?" She questioned.

"Beats me. Must be som royal business."

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

ambersnow38

Ack! I'm having a bit of writers block right now. ...

I'll post soon. Promise!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

*waits for Maddie or Krista or Chase to POV*

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

Isi:

"Maybe," I said, tapping my chin. "But nothing good ever comes from dealing with her."

"True," Raven agreed.

It looked like she was about to say something else. But then she stared at me, looking a little confused.

"What's with the scar?"

I frowned, sligtly. "Scar? What scar?"

"The one on your neck," she said, pointing at it. I'd honestly forgotten about it until now. "How'd you get it?"

"Uhhh..... Would you believe it if I told you I was attacked by an assasin?"

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Backflips*

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Raven's POV (Sorry it's short)

I winced. "So that burning house was yours?"

Isi nodded grimly, hand leaving its spot on the cut on her neck. "He didn't get me, but he was close."

I shifted slightly, resting a hand against the wall of the tack room. "Uh, are you planning to be in here long?"

"Just until those other guys clear out," she answered. "Getting restless?"

"A little bit," I replied.

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

jadecobra404

"But nothing good ever comes from dealing with her."

*feels slightly offended*

• Posted at:

Maddie.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

chasingtiger708

Branch: Tomas

Please no true love's kiss, Athena would be very embarrassed. So can you figure out a way to revive her that does not include romance or anything. 

Athena : 

I groaned as I pulled myself up with a rope. My arms ached and my hands burned. Eventually, I was able to sit on the ledge. I smiled down on Cora and Orion. I was very proud of myself to get up first. I passed a vendor. 

"Athena! Are you Athena? I have some answers of what happened to your parents?" The vendor said. 

"You do? What happened?" I asked excitedly. 

"We think they were poisoned because when a man in gold and blue armor handed them some soup they started screaming pain before they died." The vendor said. "Here, have a mango." 

I accepted the mango and bit into it, groaning at the sweetness. I had never had anything this good. Drowsiness over came me, and I realized I had been tricked. I was about to yell before I passed out. All went black. 

A young girl who looked like me smiled at a girl with black hair. In her hand was a purple ribbon. The young girl handed it to the other. A puppy sat behind the younger one's legs. I said something, but I couldn't hear it. 

The same girl was then asleep in a bed when a faery picked her up and carried her away, while the same was down for her twin. 

Then the same girl, older now, running around with her twin in front of a beautiful cottage. A couple standing in front of the door. 

• Posted at:

~Chase

Ravenclaw

Daughter of Athena 

Shapeshifter

Dominic 

Rebeka 

Kylie Rider 

Jake DiNozzo

'All is fair in love and war.'

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Someone(Aeneas or a guy) (I feel like Cora's gonna have fun playing matchmaker.) Could carry her casket thing off and awaken her O_o

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

Isi:

I grinned, slightly, before walking over to the tack room's door. Then I slowly pushed it open and looked around. Everything seemed to be normal. You know, besides the shouting from outside. Something about an imbecile and the door being stuck.

"Well," I said turning to Raven, " I think we can leave this room. I'm pretty sure those guys wont be able to get in for a while."

(Sorry Maddie *hugs*)

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Skates around*

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Cora's POV.

"This isn't good." I muttered. "Not at all." I gently put Athena under the cart again and went to the physician's office. It's just down the road, right? 

Nope, more like six miles down the road. By the time I got back it was late evening and no time to be travel. 

I went to bring Athena out, and she was, thankfully, still there. I saddled her up on Orion and rode back to the physician's house. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

jadecobra404

...Bump.

• Posted at:

Maddie.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Raven's POV

Huffing slightly, I followed Isi out of the room. "Good. Stars, it's been a while since any tensions have risen here. I was beginning to think I'd get bored here!"

Isi quirked an eyebrow. "You work for the royal family. How could you be bored?"

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'll post later!

(Also, sorry for forgetting to post.......)

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Runs in and trips over air*

Sorry for the delay! Been crazy busy!

Isi:

Raven shrugged. "Believe it or not, not too many exciting things happen. Besides what I told you earlier."

"Really? That's interesting," I said, going over to Isabel's stall. She stuck her head over the door and gave me a bit if a nudge.

I looked at Raven who seemed to be getting ready to check on the the kings horses.

"Say, how would you feel about doing something a little bit ...... dangerous?"

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Raven's POV

"Define dangerous."

Rune stuck his neck out as I approached him. A strong, valiant horse, the colour of dusky hay in the sunset, and wild-spirited amber eyes, with a cream mane and tail, he was an absolutely gorgeous horse, and a bright one at that.

I stroked his head, cooing softly as Isi went to check on a horse of her own. Then, she shrugged.

"Journeying out of the kingdom borders with nothing but what's within a five-foot radius on your side."

I grinned. "Sounds exciting. Tell me more?"

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hey Safire? Do you want our characters to meet with the other characters? I've got a few ideas to write but they kind of depend on this....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Yeah! I just didn't know how to start :')

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

ambersnow38

Alright! POV will be done this weekend!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Isi:

I grinned, mischieviously. "Ever heard of the King's Forest?"

Raven slowly turned her head to look at me, eyes wide.
"You mean THE King's Forest? The one with spirits, wolven and only the gods know what else?"
"Yeah, that's the one."
She frowned slightly before nodding. "What about it?"
"Well, a few weeks ago, a friend of my Uncle came by for a visit. He said that he, and some associates, were going through the woods, got lost and found an abandoned cabin of some sort. And he said he thought he heard someone in it. But then something started howling and they all panicked and ran away like chickens."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bump

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Raven's POV

"...And you're suggesting we go investigate...?" I asked.

A gleam began to take hold in Isi's eyes.

"Ohhhh yeah. You're absolutely suggesting that." The prospect of adventure is undeniably thrilling, and I couldn't help but feel a small surge of adrenaline at the thought of going into those woods.

"I figured it'll be a break from everyday life, you know?" Isi shrugged casually, shifitng her weight onto one leg. "I guess exciting stuff happens, but when are youever a part of it?"

"That's true," I agreed, frowning a little. "...I'll see."

She grinned, the wild spark resting in her eyes. "Excellent!"

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

ambersnow38

Posting soon!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Isi:

I was beyond ecstatic!

But that was shortly brought to an end when someone started pounding on the door.

Raven and I froze.

The pounding continued, each time slightly louder than before.

And then someone with a rather thick accent shouted, "Is someone in there?! Her Ladyship willnae be happy if I dinna bring the horses for the carriage. Again."

We both breathe a sigh of relief. 

"So," I said, walking over to the to unblock the door. "I guess if you want to talk about it more, we could meet at The Ivory Willow?"

The Willow was one of the Kingdom's more quieter taverns. It was half way between here and the palace. And, because there weren't so many prying ears, it was a good place to talk.

"Sounds good. I'll need to think about it first, though."

"Okie dokie!" I reply, pushing open the stable door.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 ,