Front sm

yellowdragon597

Branch: Ekaterina

Name: Trevor

Appearance: Metal under amour and a green Hood that goes over his head. leather protective boots, chestpiece, arm sleeves, and gloves.

Personality: Merciless yet is able to help the innocent. Quiet, sly, clever, and is very easily agrrivated.

Brief history: Trevor gained jade blades to eliminate any and all corrupted politicians. He was grated a wish already and is returning to return a favor.

Other: Is an assassin.   

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hey, I'm YD597 or UL257 . And Here's my MB cat, Dagger. "Howzit goin."

I am the:

MB warrior

MB traveler

King of awkwardness

King of the rebellion

Greatest assassin of all time

Most Prepared for war

And an EKATERINA!

#UNDERTALE

#DETERMINATION

Front sm

jadecobra404

Branch: Lucian

Trevor is accepted.

• Posted at:

Maddie.

Bring back the old MB.

Cahill Princess Android Demigod Other

I ship Jake with a long walk off a short bridge.

Front sm

jadecobra404

Bump.

• Posted at:

Maddie.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Isi:

I sat on the top of our house, watching people go by. They reminded me of ants. Yes, tiny little ants bustling about to get things done. I wonder where they're going. And what they're going to do. Or if -
"ISI!"
"Huh?"
I looked down to see my Aunt in front of the house. She didn't look too happy.
"I've called you multiple times. What in the world are you doing up there?!"
"......... Day dreaming?"
"Well, I need you to come down. We've got things to do. And you can't stay up there all day." And with that, she went back inside.
I sighed and walked to the edge of the roof.
"AND FOR GOODNESS' SAKE USE THE LADDER!"
"Fine," I grumbled.

• Posted at:

Reese

When you can do the common things of life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

yellowdragon597

Trevor:

I have just eliminated a person I caught cheating at a swim competition. This curse is really doing deal on my sanity. "When I find that witch, she is going to get it!" I grumbled. I knew that was a long time from now but I reminded myself regardless. For now I might as we- ooooh! I heard two people. One yelling at the other. The second person's name is... isi. What a name. I dashed to the house, ready to commit arson on the house until I was caught by the 'isi' person. "Aren't you lucky." i said.

• Posted at:

I am the:

MB warrior

MB traveler

King of awkwardness

King of the rebellion

Most Prepared for war

And an EKATERINA!

#UNDERTALE

#DETERMINATION

Front sm

jadecobra404

Bump.

• Posted at:

Maddie.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

snakedancing13

Aeneas's P.O.V.

After having packed my few belongings, which consisted mostly of a few magical trinkets I had picked up on my ventures, I set out for home.

I hadn't been there for almost... five years now. I had visited briefly after my commission as a King's Hunter after my teacher had sent me away. It had been then that I had learned that he had died of a heart attack. Or so they said. I had always wondered if maybe the old gods had taken him, like in the old legends of Hamicles and Sadye. Hamicles had been the ward keeper to the prophet Glacia, who had lost her life to a warlock. In return the god Fesias, the god of prophecy, had struck him down in an instant. Sadye was much of the same, except her ward had been tricked into marriage to the demon Hret. Both of Hamicles and Sadye were killed because they risked the fates of their wards. If my life were intertwined with the gods, then my Mentor could have very easily risked my fate. 

My thoughts were jerked back to the road ahead of me. A man stood in the center of the road. He was tall, taller than average. Probably somehow related to giants. Or trolls. Neither crossbreed was extremely smart, but if this one dared to cross me on the King's Path, he must either be very foolish or had a trick up his sleeve.

"Halt!" the Troll-man cried. "Halt or be killed."
I halted but also let my hand slip to the hilt of the knife at my side.

"Now hand over all yer valuables."

As if complying with the man's demands, I turned and grabbed a stone from my satchel. The stone had a yellowish tint to it as I lifted it out. I tossed it into the center of the road.

The Troll-man's brow furrowed in anger.

"I said yer vauables! That stone ain't valuable!"

"It's gold." I said in a toneless voice.

The Troll-man's eyebrows reverted to an upright position suggesting excitement or surprise. The display was quite hideus, really.

In accord with his expression, the Troll-man leaned down and picked up the stone.

"Well I do say it is. But I wouldn't think you'd only have one of th- AHHHHHHH-"

The man cut off his words with a scream that was cut short by his body turning into an immovable yellow metal. Gold.

I dismounted my horse and retrieved the stone, not bothering to move the gold statue of the once living man. The man's friends, who were undoubtedly hiding in the trees, would soon break from their shock and retrieve their fellow thief, likely to sell him to the highest bidder. Unfortunately for the buyer, the statue would carry a curse with it. The cost of greed is high after all.

I placed the Midos Stone back in my pack. I had obtained it three years ago when I found the grave of Midos, sent there to find the golden rose he had given his daughter. The rose was said to be able to grant the wishes of the keeper, which was true, if you weren't asking for wealth or glory or anything that wisher would benefit from. The original Midos had wanted the gold touch for greed, and the curse had been placed so that greed would trigger the gold process on whoever touched it.

I heard scuffle from behind me as the other thieves went to scavenge their friend. 

"Oi!" a voice called out."We didn't say you could go!"

I didn't stop, but merely called back:  "I'll come back, if you wish to suffer the same fate as your friend there."

"You only have one stone. If you hit one of us, there will still be the others."

I made no reply. just kept riding.

"Alright! Ger 'im boys!"

With that, the thieves gave chase.

I was really getting tired of these fools. Had they not yet guessed who they were dealing with?

I sighed, and jabbed my horse in the ribbs. I didn't have time to deal with them.

Besides, the Midos Curse would take care of their greed.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista ~ Chris ~ Sonny ~ Abdul ~ Smith ~ Dirk

Ifanyoneaskes:Idon'thavetheKeytoTarturus.

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Krista the Key

never forget,Ivy

Front sm

jadecobra404

"The cost of greed is high after all."

This feels like foreshadowing to me...

• Posted at:

Maddie.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Cora:

I walk over to the remnants of my dead parent's house, and pale through the rubble for the first time. I camp across a wood trunk and open it, it has a little baby girl dress probably mine, but it's fancy and looks royalish, did my parents have another girl, but didn't tell me, I see a picture of me and a man who looks familiar, it can't be because I'm younger than that. They woman wore a crown and the man did too. Am I royal? I thought. I hear someone on a horse, probably another person from the castle to demand rent from everyone. I look up and see a hunter, probably from the castle, and pull myself straighter and look at him in the eye.

• Posted at:

Cara

Meet my gang;

Lea, Ella, Missy, Summer, Abbey, Caroline, Caedon, Ben, Cora, 

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IChooseHappy:)

#IAmTitanium

#I'mNotClay

#VibraniumAge

Front sm

winterfrost107

I'll try to POV today.

• Posted at:

Star

#proudChristian

"'Cause I'm technically single, emotionally unavailable."

Front sm

snakedancing13

Aeneas' P.O.V.

The King's Forest, or to the ancients Pavidus, was a dangerous place. The only safe way through it was the Debello or King's Path. The ancients had built the path when a young woman, the heir to a kingdom, had been lost within Pavidus, never heard of again. The Forest was thought to be haunted, full of ghouls and monsters. But whatever stone the anceints had used detered any creatures of the dark from. Many had tried to study the stones, to steal them for their powers. All had failed. Whatever power the anceints had called upon to create this path had lasted for centuries and had no intention of being dissuaded from its purpose. A purpose I was sorely grateful for at the moment.

A growl from the behind me was the cause for my current gratefulness. Although I had faced many beasts in my day, I didn't enjoy those confrontations. And no one ever enjoyed a confrontation with a wolven. Tall, harry, and ruthless to the point of... well, to the point of death.  More civilians and hunters alike were killed by wolven attacks than by any other creature in the Pavidus. Though they don't generally travel in packs, like wolves, when they do it is most likely because they see their victim as a threat to their territory. Apperntly, I was a threat to their territory.

The Forest was filled with howls. And wolven howls were known to drive a man mad. My horse needed no pursuasion to go any faster. In fact, he was going a little faster than I cared for, but I made no move to stop him. In the days to come, I would wish I had.

My already terrified horse was sent into a frenzy when a sudden and far too close howl came from our right. This caused my stede to vere to the right, off the path. I did what I could to direct him back to the path, but my efforts were useless. I ducked my head beneath tree branches, yet all the while searching for the beasts. Yellow eyes flitted about all around me, the darkness seemed to be pressing in. Many men have gone mad in these woods. I'd had the experience once before, but there hadn't been any wolven that time. My survival senses were on edge, ready to strike out at a moments notice when, suddenly, a light appeared ahead.

The horse, thinking the light led to safety, rushed toward it. I did my best to halt him, but to no avail. Apparently, I had met my match in this horse 

And that's when I saw her. A girl, maybe fifteen, stood in the clearing, staring at me with defiant, brown eyes. I renewed my efforts to calm the stupid horse. Oh Helina help me to stop this cursed stede. Unfortunately, my horse payed no head to the power of the old gods and forged ahead.

"Out of the way!" I shouted to the girl.

Apparently, she was either deaf or terribly stuborn, because she did nothing of the sort.

We were almost upon her, and there was nothing to be done. At least, I couldn't do anything. The cursed horse had other things in mind.

At the point where he should have bowled over the girl, he stopped dead. In accordance with the natural laws, I flew from the sadle, crashing to the ground a few meters away.

My world was darkness for a moment, but the sound of howling brought me back to the present. And the present problem.

Quickly, I pushed myself off the ground and drew my crossbow from its position on my back.

I slipped a bolt from the satchel at my side and loaded it into the crossbow. Then I remembered the girl. 

She was standing in the ruins of a home, next to my traitor horse. Sunlight streamed from a slight gap between the bows of the trees above filling the enitre clearign with light. 

"Excuse me, but aren't you going to apoligize for nearly killing me with your horse?"

I glared at the girl as I stalked over to them.

"Blame the horse." I growled. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have-"

"No where to go."
I looked at the girl again.

"The Wolven won't bother you in the clearing, but if you leave, well. I can't say you'd last long."

"What do you suggest?" I growled, trying, and failing, to keep my anger in check.

"Wait them out. That's about all you can do."

I growled again. I don't have time for this! Every second I waste in these woods is a second closer to losing my father and my freedom.

"But you can risk the Wolven for all I care."

"How long?" I growled.

She shrugged. "Who knows. It depends on how badly they want you."

"Very Badly." I muttered.

"Then you can expect it to be a few days."

"I don't have a few days. Are you sure there is no other way?"

I didn't like the glint that passed across the girl's brown eyes.

"I can show you another way. But there is a price..."
"What price?"
"Give me your supplies. Money, food. Everything."
I stared at the girl for a moment.

"Allright. Now show me."

~Krista~

• Posted at:

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Krista the Key

never forget,Ivy

Front sm

snakedancing13

Cara: After I posted my last P.O.V., I realized there were a few inconsistencies. For one thing, why your old house was in the woods. To fix that, I was thinking that maybe you could explain at some point that there had once been a village there but after an... accident the town had been abandoned and the forest had taken over. And the tax thing... I haven't quite figured that out. But inconsistencies in my writing really drive me crazy, so if you could find someway to make that logical as well, that would be great. Sorry for my absentminded boneheadedness.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Krista the Key

never forget,Ivy

Front sm

ambersnow38

Isi:

I walked to the side of the roof and started to climb down. I then picked up the ladder and went to move it behind the house. I didn't expect to see a figure standing there, though. Nor did I expect this person to be holding something that was on fire extremely close to the house. And I don't think this person expected to be caught.

We started at each other for a moment. Then he said,"Aren't you lucky." I frowned. "What exactly do you mean by 'lucky' ?"

• Posted at:

Reese

When you can do the common things of life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Krista:

for the tax thing how about the evil king (that reminds me of backwards snow white) didn't know th r town was destroyed and is greedy and is try in to get as much money as possible

• Posted at:

Cara

Meet my gang;

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IAmTitanium

#I'mNotClay

#VibraniumAge

Front sm

winterfrost107

Aurae:

I was practicing my archery when all the memories of my elder sister started flowing into my mind.

"Can I go with you, sister?"

"No, maybe another time. I'm going to make this kingdom a better place for everyone."

"But I want to make it better too. I'm a good archer."

"I know you are, but if anyone found out, we could be in a lot of trouble. And father could lose his position." She gulped because she knew the price was far worse than his position. "I know, I'll give you my necklace and when I come back, you can give it back to me." She smiled and put he necklace on me.

"Now you have to promise to come back." I said with a huge grin.

"I promise." My sister said and then disappeared into the night. 

The last I saw of my sister was her hair which was as white as mine. "I'll avenge you, sister." I said clutching the necklace. I had never taken it off since that day and I would never take it off. "I never should have let you go." I let a tear slip down my face, but quickly wiped it away before my mom saw.

"I remember when your sister taught you to use a now and arrow." My mother said and you could hear the sorrow in her voice.

I dropped my bow and went to my mother. "Don't worry, I'll make everything right again." I told her while hugging her. "But I'm going to walk around town for a little bit." 

I knew I wasn't just going to walk around but I couldn't tell her that.

• Posted at:

Star

#proudChristian

Front sm

chasingtiger708

Branch: Tomas

Name and it's meaning : Athena-Amber (Athena, goddess of war and wisdom, Amber, feirce) Luna (Goddess of the moon)

Appearance  (clothing description possible - remember this is a fantasy) : Long brown hair and a silver circlet with silver ribbons intertwined in her hair. Stormy gray eyes that seem black in little light and also change to an amber color. Tan skin. Tall. She wears a long silver velvet dress when she isn't out adventuring. She wears a silver tunic that reaches her knees and sandals. Lean. Fit. Slightly muscular. Athletic build. 

Personality : She is very smart, and very adventurous. She is trustworthy and kind. She's quick on her feet and quick to fire and insult back. She knows her manners, but she can be rude at times. She is caring, and can be harsh when she needs to be. She's happy most of the time. Most people think she's brave and fearless, but she has a fear that her evil father will find her. 

Brief History : She is a princess, and she was in training to become the queen before her evil father came to her kingdom and destroyed it all. EEveryone forgot what the kingdom was called before this happened, so she is the Princess of the Lost Kingdom.

Other : N/A

• Posted at:

~Chase

Ravenclaw

Daughter of Athena 

Shapeshifter

Dominic 

Rebeka 

Kylie Rider 

Jake DiNozzo

'All is fair in love and war.'

Front sm

chasingtiger708

Name and it's meaning : Athena-Amber (Athena, goddess of war and wisdom, Amber, feirce) Luna (Goddess of the moon)

Appearance  (clothing description possible - remember this is a fantasy) : Long brown hair and a silver circlet with silver ribbons intertwined in her hair. Stormy gray eyes that seem black in little light and also change to an amber color. Tan skin. Tall. She wears a long silver velvet dress when she isn't out adventuring. She wears a silver tunic that reaches her knees and sandals. Lean. Fit. Slightly muscular. Athletic build. 

Personality : She is very smart, and very adventurous. She is trustworthy and kind. She's quick on her feet and quick to fire and insult back. She knows her manners, but she can be rude at times. She is caring, and can be harsh when she needs to be. She's happy most of the time. Most people think she's brave and fearless, but she has a fear that her evil father will find her. 

Brief History : She is a princess, and she was in training to become the queen before her evil father came to her kingdom and destroyed it all. EEveryone forgot what the kingdom was called before this happened, so she is the Princess of the Lost Kingdom.

Other : N/A

• Posted at:

~Chase

Ravenclaw

Daughter of Athena 

Shapeshifter

Dominic 

Rebeka 

Kylie Rider 

Jake DiNozzo

Front sm

yellowdragon597

Trevor's POV

I laughed at the girls ignorance."You are the fist victim to see me before they burn, or get slashed open." I took out my bone sword, made from the bone of my victims. "Get ready for a battle." I said as I slashed at her stomach, barely scrapping her but did doing quite some damage. "Say goodbye to life!" i said as I slashed at her neck missing by just an inch. "Oh well. As you desperately cling to life you can watch your house burn!" I taunted as I lit the house on fire. Then I disappeared in a puff of smoke

• Posted at:

I am the:

MB warrior

MB traveler

King of awkwardness

King of the rebellion

Most Prepared for war

And an EKATERINA!

#UNDERTALE

#DETERMINATION

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Krista: Im thinking the special way is you have to go around the wolves/forest area or you have to go by night

Cora:

"Allright" he said

"And besides the food you have to tell me something about an object" i said.

"Fine"

"First you tell me what this is" i said pulling out the dress.

His eyes widened "Where did you get that?"

• Posted at:

Cara

Meet my gang;

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IAmTitanium

#I'mNotClay

#VibraniumAge

Front sm

jadecobra404

Goodness, so much happened while I was out!

Athena-Amber is accepted, though I question the logic of two lost princesses...

• Posted at:

Maddie.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

snakedancing13

I concurr! With Maddie, I mean, about the logic thing.

Also, I was just thinking (and don't even think about telling me how dangerous that is. I already found out... the hard way...). What if the Traitor King had siblings? Like, Lucida's mom, Aeneas's dad, the Traitor King, and maybe one of Athena-Amber's parents... I don't know... just an idea...

~Krista~

• Posted at:

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Krista the Key

never forget,Ivy

Front sm

snakedancing13

Cara: By night doesn't quite make sense because the wolven are night creatures so they will become more active. Maybe if there were a tunnel to let them go around or climb the trees. That would make more sense (and I'm looking for a reason to ditch the stupid horse, cursed creature that it is.)

Aeneas's P.O.V.

I snatched the dress from the girl's hands. The fabric was fine and rich though slightly warn with age, obviously from a wealthy family. The design and style was from around fifteen years ago. But neither of those would trigger my reaction. What had really drawn my attention was the color. It was a deep purple. Not only was this color expensive and rare, but it was also illegel, only to be worn by the royal family. A royal family that no longer existed. It was the Cursed Color. Associated with loss and betrayel. It was rumored that the last remnant of the Cursed Color had disappeared with the Princess Coralina. 

"It was in that trunk."

I glanced up at the girl, then at the trunk.

Worn wood. Old but durable. Probably a family heirloom.

I walked over to the trunk.

Inside were a few trinkets and a small portrait of a man and a woman. Years ago, just after the King came to power, all images of the former king and queen had been outlawed and confiscated. Yet I was looking at one now. How it had come to this ruin, I didn't know. Maybe the girl did.

"This house, why is it here? In the Forest, I mean."

"It used to be a village. But after an... accident, the people abandoned it and the Forest took over."

"A village..." I muttered under my breath. I stood up straighter looking around the clearing. It could be possible. He said that he'd given her to a friend... But that the friend had been betrayed... He couldn't find the girl afterward.... It might just be --

"Well, what is it?" the girl said, rather rudely breaking through my thoughts. "And don't tell me you don't know, because you obviously do know."
I hesitated, then looked up into the girls brown eyes.

"Are you sure you want to know what this is?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Now tell me!"

"It's a dress made out of an illegal fabric. This particular one is around fourteen years old. The dye used is very expensive, only used by the royal family, which is why it's illegal."
"That's all?"

"There's not much else to say about it."

"That can't be all! What else is there to it? You're a Hunter, you should know."

"You're right, I am a Hunter, not a seamstress. So if you want to learn anything else about this dress, you should talk to a proffesional." 

A continuous loop of howling began to my right.

"And if you don't hurry up and show me a way out of here, you might never get to have that talk."

~Krista~

• Posted at:

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Krista the Key

never forget,Ivy

Front sm

jadecobra404

Back at it again with those wonderful ideas, Krista. Honestly, where would we be without you?

• Posted at:

Maddie.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Cora:

"If you don't hurry up and show me a way out of here, you might not ever get that talk" he said.

"Fine you either have to wait, send out an peace offering, or go around. Is there any chance you know where i could get that analyzed for a cheap price were i won't be hunted down or killed for having it?" i said. 

He looked at me and wrote down something,

"Here take it to this place and i think you can get information there" he said handing me the paper.

He rode off and i looked in the box again.

• Posted at:

Cara

Meet my gang;

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IAmTitanium

#I'mNotClay

#VibraniumAge

Front sm

snakedancing13

Maddie: I'd answer that question by telling you that you'd be somewhere I wasn't, but, due to a risk of seeming arrogant, I won't.

Aeneas's P.O.V.

After giving the girl the food and money I led my horse over to a tree near the edge of the clearing, but not out of sight of the light. I took what I other supplies I would need, and that I had left, off the horses saddle pack. With that, I urged the horse out into the woods, sending it to the wolven and its doom. With that distraction in place, I ventured out into the woods, my knife ready. 

Unfortunately, my distraction for the wolven had not worked, no thanks to that idiot horse. The first sign of that was the wolven that attempted to tackle me. Thankfully, he lunged from my left side, the side on which I held my knife. With a swing of my arm, I managed to separate the wolven from his forleg, rendering his attacks useless. The scent of blood quickly drew the other wolven in my direction. I began to retreat back to the clearing when they swarmed me.

I swung my knives left and right, a flurry of blades and blood. Dead wolven littered the ground around me, the wounded whimpering to the side and licking their wounds. I did not know if I was winning or not, but it didn't matter. I had to make it through these woods. My father was depending on me. I needed to--

My thoughts were cut off by a raucous cry from behind me. I quickly, slashing a wolven in the face as I did, and faced my new foe. A beast was twice the size of a grown man, towering over me. It was hideos, covered in grime matted piles of hair blood and foam slathering from its gaping maw.

I drew my crossbow from my back. Oh what I would do for a bow in this moment. 

The Beast thumped onto its forepaws and growled ominously. I raised my crossbow, leveling it with the creatures eyes.

A howl emanated from its gruesome throat and it charged.

I fired a shot, then spun to the side, out of the way of the charging Beast.

A howl of pain shook the trees, causing dead branches to crash to the ground.

The Beast turned, revealing the bolt protruding from its massive shoulder. It growled again, angrier than before. I reloaded my crossbow in record time.

The Beast shook its head in a threatening gesture, growled for a third time, and charged agian.

I waited a moment longer than before, then fired. This time the shot was true, causing the Beast's head to jerk back with the impact. In a last effort to defeat its foe, the Beast stumbled a few feet further. I lunged out of the Beast's way. 

It was finished, but there was no way for me to continue traveling tonight.

I made my way back to the clearing.

"Back so soon?" the girl said.

"Ran into some trouble," I growled.

"More Wolven?"

"No."

~Krista~

• Posted at:

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Krista the Key

never forget,Ivy

Front sm

chasingtiger708

Athena-Amber : 

I ran into a clearing, my long braid hitting my face. But what I say was not expected. I saw a girl who I scarcely recognized and a boy who was holding a purple dress, an exact replica of mine except it was purple. 

"Cora?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper. 

The girl turned towards me. Her brown eyes sparked with recognition. "Athena?" She asked. 

I nodded. She ran towards me and she hugged me. The boy looked dumbfounded. Cora, my sister, stopped hugging me and led me to the boy. My hand trailed towards the sword that hung at my waist, next to my dagger, hidden by the long black cloak I was wearing. The boy looked at the dress I was wearing and hissed, 

"Where did you get that?" He asked. 

"A hello would've been nice." I said. "And to answer your question, it's mine. My parents gave it to me." 

The boy went silent. I smirked at him. He glared. I put my hand on the hilt and got ready to fight, even if I deemed the boy to be of no harm. I looked him over, and noticed the badge he sported proudly. It was my father's. 

• Posted at:

~Chase

Ravenclaw

Daughter of Athena 

Shapeshifter

Dominic 

Rebeka 

Kylie Rider 

Jake DiNozzo

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@Maddie maybe Cora's parents (the dead king and queen) could be related to the traitor king (brother/cousin maybe?)

@Chase is your character the princess of the kingdom (the kid of the traitor king) or a kid of the dead king, because Cora is the lost princess/real queen/kid of the dead king and queen

• Posted at:

Cara

Meet my gang;

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IAmTitanium

#I'mNotClay

#VibraniumAge

Front sm

chasingtiger708

She's the daughter of the dead king, I didn't read the whole rp, so she's supposed to be the daughter of the dead king. 

• Posted at:

~Chase

Ravenclaw

Daughter of Athena 

Shapeshifter

Dominic 

Rebeka 

Kylie Rider 

Jake DiNozzo

Front sm

chasingtiger708

Just to be clear, ignore the last bit in Athena’s POV.

• Posted at:

~Chase

Ravenclaw

Daughter of Athena 

Shapeshifter

Dominic 

Rebeka 

Kylie Rider 

Jake DiNozzo

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@Chase i was just wondering for my next pov and the dress she is wearing might be a little fancy debating the fact that they are orphans/really poor so the royal dress might not work 

• Posted at:

Cara

Meet my gang;

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IAmTitanium

#I'mNotClay

#VibraniumAge

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Cora:

"Cora"

"Athena"

We hug, I love my sister. 

"Wait your name is Cora?"

"Yes and this reminds me what's your name?"

"Aeneas"

"Hello Aeneas I'm Cora as you probably already know and i think you ran into the grundel, yeah if you did and he wants you you'll never be safe."

"Ugh"

• Posted at:

Cara

Meet my gang;

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IAmTitanium

#I'mNotClay

#VibraniumAge

Front sm

snakedancing13

So... Cora and Athena are twins? They have been separated all this time for some strange reason that nobody really know about? Athena's dress wouldn't be the right size cause she wouldn't be able to find any more fabric in that color... Aeneas told them his first name, which he probably wouldn't do... There is now more than one true heir to the throne....

Sorry. I'm just an obsessive perfectionist who can't handle anything that doesn't fall under my idea of logic. So excuse me for my impudence, but could you resolve these somehow???

~Krista~

• Posted at:

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Krista the Key

never forget,Ivy

Front sm

winterfrost107

Whichever twin was born first would be the heir.

• Posted at:

Star

#proudChristian

Front sm

jadecobra404

I'm with Krista on this one, especially with the fact that Aeneas wouldn't tell the sisters his name (now a fake name, that could work)

A little context is all that would be needed to remedy this problem.

• Posted at:

Maddie.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Isi:

As soon as the guy left, everything got kind of fuzzy. One minute, I was outside, in extreme pain. The next minute, I was back inside the house, yelling for someone. And now I was somewhere, sitting in a chair holding something(Probably some kind of potion) Aunt Acilia told me to drink before she left the room.

I sniffed the liquid and gagged slightly. It smelled like rotten fish. But I drank it anyway.
A little while later, my aunt came into the room. She looked kind of tired.

"So," she started, "Do you want to talk about what happened?"

I shook my head 'no'.

"Okay. Will you at least explain how that happened?" she asked, pointing at the scar slowly beginning to form on my neck.

"Therewasanassassinwhotriedtoburndownthe-"

"Isi."

I sighed and looked at the ceiling.

"There was someone behind the house. I think he was an assassin, but I'm not entirely sure. He caught me off guard and this happened. He also tried and, I guess, succeeded to burn the house."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@Everyone who was wondering,

Maybe Cora and Athena went their own ways after an 'accident' and reunited later on, about the name how about we switch it to he said his middle name. I don't know about the dress though

• Posted at:

Cara

Meet my gang;

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IAmTitanium

#I'mNotClay

#VibraniumAge

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@about the sister age thing Cora is older, maybe a courtier took Athena away and gave her to the family (no one knew about twins except for a few people) maybe because wars have been fought over twins and he wanted to prevent another war?

• Posted at:

Cara

Meet my gang;

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IAmTitanium

#I'mNotClay

#VibraniumAge

Front sm

yellowdragon597

Trevor's POV

I scratched that name off the list of targets. "One down four to go." I said as I kinda twitched. "Once the assassinations are done, I can relieve myself of this retched curse." I reminded myself. I noticed a squirrel coming towards me. I gave it a peanut. A poisoned peanut. That thing bit the dust faster than any of my victims! "Thats how I'll get my next victim." I thought."I'm coming for you..."

"Cora and Athena."

• Posted at:

I am the:

MB warrior

MB traveler

King of awkwardness

King of the rebellion

Most Prepared for war

And an EKATERINA!

#UNDERTALE

#DETERMINATION

Front sm

snakedancing13

Faeries. It was faeries. You see, faeries have this thing for kidnapping twins, so one of them stole Athena (which is why she has the dress in the right size. The Faerie transferred some magic to it so it would always stay the correct size.). But they couldn't grab Cora. (This act of probably saved Athena's life.)

When the Faerie thief was caught by her fellow Faeries and due to Faerie law, the Faerie Thief had to return Athena. But the Traitor King had already slaughtered her family and Aeneas's Father had already taken Cora away. 

So the Faerie thief returned home. However, on her way, she lost the child on the border of the King's Forest. So Athena was found by Cora's new family so the two girls grew up together. When the King sent men to kill the twin's new family, the girls managed to escape into the woods. However, when they were in the woods, they were separated.

Does this make sense?

~Krista~

• Posted at:

#RememberClev-Sphinx

#CallOnMe

Krista the Key

never forget,Ivy

Front sm

jadecobra404

And Krista does it again! 

• Posted at:

Maddie.

Bring back the old MB.